PDA

View Full Version : Found out today I'm having a (mixed) baby girl, likely in December

Millennial_Messiah
07-19-2020, 08:16 PM
She's going to be the most amazing, gorgeous princess in the history of the universe. I'm actually really happy. My life isn't going to be all about me anymore and I get my estranged wife back and don't have to look for other women anymore. We're going to name our daughter Meliana, after the goddess/elvish queen from The Silmarillion, Tolkien's epic prelude to the Lord of the Rings. She is going to be so perfect, happy, healthy, so amazing. My life is all about giving my queen and princess and the most amazing life ever.

I feel like my life always keeps getting better. :toast

ElNono
07-19-2020, 08:33 PM
Read "Found out today..." through the main page, I thought this was going to read "Found out today that I have AIDS", and got excited for a minute, tbh... oh well...

Anyways, if you're the dad, congrats! :toast

FrostKing
07-19-2020, 10:10 PM
Congratulations. But mixed what?

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-19-2020, 10:13 PM
listen to this dude lebomb, he knows what he's talking about

get down and clean out that fawtbox if you wanna keep that wife

#dontbeablake

DC23
07-20-2020, 12:02 AM
Congrats. Per your signature, are you still planning to "sex at least 5 different females" or does this change your perception?

Trainwreck2100
07-20-2020, 02:24 AM
If this is true and you have an "estranged" wife, get that shit tested the second it pops out the womb, you could be fucked for 18+ years

Millennial_Messiah
07-20-2020, 09:03 AM
If this is true and you have an "estranged" wife, get that shit tested the second it pops out the womb, you could be fucked for 18+ years

she hasn't cheated, I guarantee it. she's not the type. When I say estranged I meant we'd been living together up until April, and apparently I got her pregnant on march 23rd (only time I had sex with her in 2020), which lines up with her date. she's not really much of a sex/intercourse person, tbh. Though, she really loves to be eaten out.

I came inside her really, really hard on march 23rd (a monday night)... she hadn't taken birth control since September... she really wanted a baby and only with me because of my good looks... so she gave me a long-awaited haircut & I gave her a baby. Because I'm a man. :toast

she's also 32 and will be 33 in the fall before she has the baby. i'm 26. Much better to have a mature woman in your life than a young little hoe.

Millennial_Messiah
07-20-2020, 09:04 AM
Congrats. Per your signature, are you still planning to "sex at least 5 different females" or does this change your perception?
:lol that was made well before COVID, so definitely yes

Millennial_Messiah
07-20-2020, 09:07 AM
Congratulations. But mixed what?
British afro caribbean islander..

Millennial_Messiah
07-20-2020, 09:20 AM

We've been legally married since 2016.... never actually officially got a divorce yet, and now that there's going to be a child, the divorce won't happen after all. Probably going to have a family. Family is beautiful. Also, the wife is a great cook. I have it better than most. Baby will be born into wedlock and not a bastard. No child support, no custody battles, no court, none of that bullshit.

SpursforSix
07-20-2020, 12:01 PM
So I might be a grandfather?

SpursforSix
07-20-2020, 12:03 PM
We've been legally married since 2016.... never actually officially got a divorce yet, and now that there's going to be a child, the divorce won't happen after all. Probably going to have a family. Family is beautiful. Also, the wife is a great cook. I have it better than most. Baby will be born into wedlock and not a bastard. No child support, no custody battles, no court, none of that bullshit.

And what makes it more awesome is that you're super equipped to guide a mixed race baby through the inevitable racial bias that he'll (she'll) face.

Trill Clinton
07-20-2020, 12:27 PM
OP this you? I thought your feet looked familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foKj9Hxh6nU

LkrFan
07-20-2020, 12:34 PM
Read "Found out today..." through the main page, I thought this was going to read "Found out today that I have AIDS", and got excited for a minute, tbh... oh well...

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
07-20-2020, 12:35 PM

:lmao :flag: :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
07-20-2020, 12:48 PM
And what makes it more awesome is that you're super equipped to guide a mixed race baby through the inevitable racial bias that he'll (she'll) face.

It's a girl, so not a big deal.

Mixed race girl = hot, supermodel, beauty with an ideal skin tone

Mixed race boy = fish out of water, picked on wherever he goes

Major plus that it's a girl, tbh.

Will Hunting
07-20-2020, 01:03 PM
Not sure why I’m making this joke since the whole story in the OP is bullshit, but :lmao when that baby comes out of the womb with yellow eyes looking darker than Kevin Garnett.

FrostKing
07-20-2020, 01:08 PM

Fortunately Caribbeans aren't connected to black American culture as badly

Is the mother still connected to Britain/Europe?

Millennial_Messiah
07-20-2020, 01:33 PM

Is the mother still connected to Britain/Europe?

I don't know. Her mother used to live in NYC and her aunt lives in England. Rest of her family is scattered about... Salt Lake City area, Florida, New York, Richmond VA, Irving/Dallas, and the homeland of Jamaica.

Will Hunting
07-20-2020, 01:41 PM

:lol Caribbean people are without a doubt some of the most useless retards anywhere on the planet, Hatians in particular. I’m guessing you’ve never been to the Caribbean.

Millennial_Messiah
07-20-2020, 01:50 PM
:lol Caribbean people are without a doubt some of the most useless retards anywhere on the planet, Hatians in particular. I’m guessing you’ve never been to the Caribbean.
Agreed on Haitians, and French Caribbeans in general.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-20-2020, 02:16 PM
mixed = his girl’s egg and another dude’s sperm

SpursforSix
07-20-2020, 02:26 PM

Congrats on your fake mixed race daughter. When we go out to lunch, I'll fart in your soda and we'll toast.

Spurtacular
07-20-2020, 03:00 PM
Give advice, blake.

Trainwreck2100
07-20-2020, 06:37 PM

That's some chain migration shit right there

Monostradamus
07-20-2020, 06:45 PM
I came inside her really, really hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUGZdd-bGX8

Joseph Kony
07-20-2020, 07:06 PM
congrats on being financially fucked for 18 years while you get cucked by Jamal :tu

KobesAchilles
07-20-2020, 07:25 PM
congrats on being financially fucked for 18 years while you get cucked by Jamal :tu
Is he really being cucked when he’s never had sex in the first place?

FrostKing
07-20-2020, 07:57 PM
Ajay
Bembe
Tajo

mrsmaalox
07-20-2020, 09:04 PM
What age are you going to let the pedos come around? You know some 11 yr olds look like really hot 16 yr olds these days. Can’t really blame a guy for that huh?

mrsmaalox
07-20-2020, 09:05 PM

Blake
07-20-2020, 09:18 PM
Give advice, blake.

Since it's a girl, he should name her Froda

Black Stan
07-20-2020, 10:27 PM
What age are you going to let the pedos come around? You know some 11 yr olds look like really hot 16 yr olds these days. Can’t really blame a guy for that huh?
We should totally hook up. I’m like 60 but have a gigantic wewe.

ElNono
07-20-2020, 10:38 PM

:lol goddamn you're naive. What makes you think that's remotely the case? Heck, now that she's preggo and will have a kid, she got you by the balls.

Basically, she's now entitled to 50%, child support for 18 years, and once she kicked you out, she gets to fuck the kid's real dad... smh

ElNono
07-20-2020, 10:39 PM
Not sure why I’m making this joke since the whole story in the OP is bullshit, but :lmao when that baby comes out of the womb with yellow eyes looking darker than Kevin Garnett.

:lmao you know that shit is coming

ElNono
07-20-2020, 10:40 PM

Have you had a word with DAF86?

BD24
07-20-2020, 11:20 PM
We should totally hook up. I’m like 60 but have a gigantic wewe.
If anything good came from this thread it’s a black Stan appearance.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-20-2020, 11:57 PM
maalox

SCHWING!

Xevious
07-21-2020, 07:44 AM
:lol goddamn you're naive. What makes you think that's remotely the case? Heck, now that she's preggo and will have a kid, she got you by the balls.

Basically, she's now entitled to 50%, child support for 18 years, and once she kicked you out, she gets to fuck the kid's real dad... smh
Not only that, but having a kid doesn't improve peoples' relationships, it stresses them. Now instead of just putting up with Andy's shit, she's going to be looking out for her baby.

Not that I believe any of the bullshit in the op.

mrsmaalox
07-21-2020, 09:05 AM

:lol no but I read his thread and his stance is pretty clear. Millenial Mashedpotatoes seemed to be the only poster on board with shifting the blame onto the children and away from the pedo. I assume he’d feel the same if it was his own hot kid.

Millennial_Messiah
07-21-2020, 10:57 AM

21, & not till she has her bachelor's degree.

Millennial_Messiah
07-21-2020, 10:58 AM

you don't know her... first of all, she's not even a citizen, i could get her kicked out of the country before that happened... also she is against lawyers/court, and couldn't afford one if she wanted one in the first place. we're not doing divorce/child support. Gosh you are such a generalist. Child support is for white bitches/karens/citizens, tbh.

checked in 2016 & her country isn't even on the list of reciprocal child support countries like Canada, UK, most of the EU, Australia, etc. so basically I could leave her with the baby, and she even wanted that at first. but now I voluntarily came back into her life and told her I want to be a family again. But it's an easy out.

Black Stan
07-21-2020, 11:06 AM
you don't know her... first of all, she's not even a citizen, i could get her kicked out of the country before that happened... also she is against lawyers/court, and couldn't afford one if she wanted one in the first place. we're not doing divorce/child support. Gosh you are such a generalist. Child support is for white bitches/karens, tbh.

You don't know shit you little bich. If it weren't for child support, I wouldn't have probably had meals for most of my life you shit face. Peoples get in situations and sometimes moms need some help feeding and
Plus what you do'sn't seem to realize is
And that if not they you can t eve

Millennial_Messiah
07-21-2020, 11:11 AM
You don't know shit you little bich. If it weren't for child support, I wouldn't have probably had meals for most of my life you shit face. Peoples get in situations and sometimes moms need some help feeding and
Plus what you do'sn't seem to realize is
And that if not they you can t eve

It's a dumb concept. Truth is, if woman chooses to have the baby, woman provides for the baby. My mom did it without a male in her life. And SFS, no you aren't my dad or stepdad, you're a 14 year old class clown in a 35 year old man's body.

Black Stan
07-21-2020, 11:17 AM
It's a dumb concept. Truth is, if woman chooses to have the baby, woman provides for the baby. My mom did it without a male in her life. And SFS, no you aren't my dad or stepdad, you're a 14 year old class clown in a 35 year old man's body.

I'll fucking stab you and show you class clown.

Millennial_Messiah
07-21-2020, 11:25 AM
I'll fucking stab you and show you class clown.

Back to the cotton field, jiggaboo :lol

Black Stan
07-21-2020, 11:28 AM
Back to the cotton field, jiggaboo :lol

if you weren't about to pay for my child, I'd find you and make you pick cotton out of my pube forrest and then knife you in the head

Millennial_Messiah
07-21-2020, 11:34 AM
if you weren't about to pay for my child, I'd find you and make you pick cotton out of my pube forrest and then knife you in the head

back to the lynchboard noose :lol

Black Stan
07-21-2020, 11:36 AM
back to the lynchboard noose :lol

give me your address and we can talk about it like men

ElNono
07-21-2020, 11:37 PM
you don't know her... first of all, she's not even a citizen, i could get her kicked out of the country before that happened... also she is against lawyers/court, and couldn't afford one if she wanted one in the first place. we're not doing divorce/child support. Gosh you are such a generalist. Child support is for white bitches/karens/citizens, tbh.

checked in 2016 & her country isn't even on the list of reciprocal child support countries like Canada, UK, most of the EU, Australia, etc. so basically I could leave her with the baby, and she even wanted that at first. but now I voluntarily came back into her life and told her I want to be a family again. But it's an easy out.

:lol the baby is an American citizen now, you ain't kicking anybody to the curb... once you're late with you child support payment, you're going to find out really quickly what the judge thinks about your scheme...

but hey, hope it's nothing like that, and you spend the next 20 years working hard to feed that baby and baby mamma.

apalisoc_9
07-21-2020, 11:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUGZdd-bGX8

:lmao

DAF86
07-22-2020, 02:00 AM
:lol no but I read his thread and his stance is pretty clear. Millenial Mashedpotatoes seemed to be the only poster on board with shifting the blame onto the children and away from the pedo. I assume he’d feel the same if it was his own hot kid.

What children? You mean the grown ass women that tried to get a gain by lying and posting edited screenshots from when they were 17 and texted a famous guy? Yeah, they had to erase their social media and hide after being exposed for the frauds they were. Apparently they weren't as naive as some try to imagine them, tbh.

DAF86
07-22-2020, 02:03 AM

Drop a mention next time son, so I can know people are talking about me, tbh.

Monostradamus
07-22-2020, 12:05 PM
:lmao

Monostradamus
07-22-2020, 12:09 PM
Heck, I'm not even sure I haven't fucked an underage girl.

Black Stan
07-22-2020, 12:12 PM
If anything good came from this thread it’s a black Stan appearance.

Bend over, I'll fucking give you a Black Stan appearance.

Black Stan
07-22-2020, 12:15 PM

I'm cool with this. I ain't goin to testify but if you make that shit reality, I won't be a bitch about it.

DAF86
07-22-2020, 12:21 PM
I'm a hypocrite that acts as if a young attractive woman wanted to fuck me, I wouldn't.

Millennial_Messiah
07-22-2020, 05:24 PM
:lol the baby is an American citizen now, you ain't kicking anybody to the curb... once you're late with you child support payment, you're going to find out really quickly what the judge thinks about your scheme...

but hey, hope it's nothing like that, and you spend the next 20 years working hard to feed that baby and baby mamma.
the baby is a US citizen if it is born in the US, but she hasn't been born yet, and the baby being a citizen doesn't make the woman a citizen. They can kick her out and leave the baby to me. then I'd get to raise her how I like.

Milk is quite cheap right now. Certainly cheaper than it ever was during the Obama or Bush administrations

As for diapers? nah, just leave her naked in a bucket, and clean out the bucket whenever she eliminates.

child care/day care? nope, my best friend's wife works from home with their daughter already and even if she didn't, my best friend makes piles o' money so she could be a home maker and not work.

Tuition? nope, she's going to public school, just as I did, and as far as college that's legally the student's responsibility, not the parent's. I had to earn/pay my own way anyway.

A child doesn't have to be expensive, tbh?

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-23-2020, 09:27 AM
it makes me feel better knowing irl youve never got that peepee wet

Millennial_Messiah
07-23-2020, 10:19 AM
it makes me feel better knowing irl youve never got that peepee wet

Dumb comment to make considering the thread title, huh?

Chucho
07-23-2020, 10:26 AM
He's saying no one believes you, Andy. No one really does. Just sayin...

ElNono
07-24-2020, 04:36 AM
the baby is a US citizen if it is born in the US, but she hasn't been born yet, and the baby being a citizen doesn't make the woman a citizen. They can kick her out and leave the baby to me. then I'd get to raise her how I like.

Milk is quite cheap right now. Certainly cheaper than it ever was during the Obama or Bush administrations

As for diapers? nah, just leave her naked in a bucket, and clean out the bucket whenever she eliminates.

child care/day care? nope, my best friend's wife works from home with their daughter already and even if she didn't, my best friend makes piles o' money so she could be a home maker and not work.

Tuition? nope, she's going to public school, just as I did, and as far as college that's legally the student's responsibility, not the parent's. I had to earn/pay my own way anyway.

A child doesn't have to be expensive, tbh?

Why have a baby if you're going to basically be an absent parent, and be cheap as shit with your own kid?

Not even born yet, and you already threw the college education on his/her back... smh

You should probably put that kid in foster care and wait to be an adult to have children, tbh

Will Hunting
07-24-2020, 06:44 AM
Why have a baby if you're going to basically be an absent parent, and be cheap as shit with your own kid?

Not even born yet, and you already threw the college education on his/her back... smh

You should probably put that kid in foster care and wait to be an adult to have children, tbh
The OP is complete bullshit either way :lol

Millennial_Messiah
07-24-2020, 08:47 AM

I'd have rather waited to have the baby in 3-4 years, tbh. Not a bastard, but not planned, either tbh. Somewhere in between.

College education is the student's responsibility in the United States. I didn't get a penny from family for tuition/fees/books, tbh. I made my own way.

Will Hunting
07-24-2020, 08:58 AM
I'd have rather waited to have the baby in 3-4 years, tbh. Not a bastard, but not planned, either tbh. Somewhere in between.

College education is the student's responsibility in the United States. I didn't get a penny from family for tuition/fees/books, tbh. I made my own way.
The ol’ “my dad was an irresponsible POS so I’m going to be one too!” mindset that has been plaguing black America for generations :lol

Millennial_Messiah
07-24-2020, 10:06 AM
The ol’ “my dad was an irresponsible POS so I’m going to be one too!” mindset that has been plaguing black America for generations :lol

Yep. Cyclical. Maintaining ritual & tradition proper.

FrostKing
07-29-2020, 11:16 AM
https://twitter.com/UcheDandyMUFC/status/1288378641907425285

FrostKing
08-01-2020, 01:17 PM
https://i.ibb.co/jTxWzC7/Screenshot-2020-08-01-11-03-55-1.png

Get yourself a chocolate polka

DMC
08-01-2020, 07:43 PM
DAF86 collateral damage ITT tbh

Spurtacular
08-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Blake Did your bull stop at one?

https://cdn.wazimo.com/engine/static/articles/black-triplets/images/190403_085626_1.jpg

TheGreatYacht
08-01-2020, 09:17 PM

Are you white? Is your girl black/brown Mexican?

DJR210
08-02-2020, 07:03 PM
Obvious troll post with the inclusion of "mixed" in the header.. dead giveaway

Millennial_Messiah
08-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Are you white? Is your girl black/brown Mexican?
Can't see her face very well (blurred image) but here is my beautiful lady and her lovely, sensual pregnant body; carrying my child inside of her:

https://i.imgur.com/FmHkd4J.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/foZGQNy.jpg

08-04-2020, 03:25 PM
Is you kid gonna be called cirrhosis?

Millennial_Messiah
08-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Is you kid gonna be called cirrhosis?

:lol that's makeup back there, not alcohol silly

08-05-2020, 11:57 AM
:lol that's makeup back there, not alcohol silly
fuck me you really are a retard

SpursforSix
08-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Ha....what a fatty. In 8 months, she'll still be pregnant.

Millennial_Messiah
08-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Ha....what a fatty. In 8 months, she'll still be pregnant.

6' and 185 pre-pregnancy isn't fat, now she's likely in the 190s pushing 200 but to be expected.

SpursforSix
08-05-2020, 02:19 PM
6' and 185 pre-pregnancy isn't fat, now she's likely in the 190s pushing 200 but to be expected.

Well, at least you can use her face as a make shift desk if the need arises.

Millennial_Messiah
08-05-2020, 03:14 PM
Well, at least you can use her face as a make shift desk if the need arises.

:lol Last year I watched a full movie on Tubi on my phone using her cheek and neck as the platform when she was sleeping. She didn't wake up the whole time.

clambake
08-05-2020, 03:28 PM
She looks like Kendrick Perkins

Millennial_Messiah
08-05-2020, 03:44 PM
She looks like Kendrick Perkins

Kendrick Perkins has tigole' bitties, long hair and an (obviously) functional female reproductive system? I didn't think so.

SpursforSix
08-05-2020, 04:02 PM
Can't see her face very well (blurred image)

found a non-blurry pic for you

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMWFhUXFhcYGBcWGBcYGBgVGBcYFxoYGh gdHSggHRolHRgYITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lHyUtLS0tLS0vLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIAKgBKwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAgMFBgcAAQj/xABHEAACAAQDBQQGBAwFBAMAAAABAgADBBEFITEGEkFRYSJxgZ ETMqGxwdEHQlLwFBYjU1RicoKSotLhFUNjsvEzNJPCJHPi/8QAGQEAAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDAAQF/8QAKxEAAgIBAwQBAwMFAAAAAAAAAAECEQMSITEEE0FRFCJhwQV xkTJSYtHw/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwCrPr4xFYjofvxESk45mI3EB63cfjEolmR IMLBhsGPQYsRHQY93oa3o9vACPAxLbO4FNrJvo5QyHrOfVReZ5 nkOPmRG4bRvOmLKQdpjboOZPQDONrwWjl0klZUsaZluLNxY9f7 CFboKQZs7s7S0K3RQ0y3amvYue77I6D2xKTcX5CKpj2PS6dN Ybk qo9Zj0HxjOcX2qqJ5I3jLT7CG2XVtT7ukDdmNdrdp5Us2mT5aH kWF/LWAxttS/pK TfKMVWFAwaNZtQ22pP0keTfKFDbSk/SR5N8oxQNCw0ajWbT OlH kjyf5R7 OlH k/yv/TGMAx4Z4BgUY2j8daP9J/lf mO/HWj/SP5Zn9MYwJuYcORqRjZPx2o/0g/wTP6Y78d6L9IP8Ez mMavHu9B0mNl/Hmi/Pn CZ/THv480X58/wTP6Yxrejt6NpNZs349UX58/wTP6Y78e6L8 f4Jn9MY1eOvG0mNk/Hui/PH CZ/TCTt7Rfnm/gmf0xjwMcY2k1mvnb6j/PN/BM/pgil22pXNlqFB/Xun 4CMWMIJgaTWfRMnFDkbhgeIhGKUNPWS/RzkDDhfJlPNW1B7owfCsbn0xvKmEDihzQ96/EZxpmy21SVQt6k0C5S o 0p4j3QGmjFF202RmUTbwJeQxssziD9l R66HppFXLR9C1ASdLaVMUMrCzA8RGGbUYM1JUNKJJX1pbfaQ6e I0Pd1hk7NRFXhLPCC0NTGgmJWnwqbMUOu7Y8yflCjgU79TzPyi W2Tn2XcOhFx38fZ7on2t09sRlNp0UUE0Ug4HO/U8z8oR/g079XzPyi7MBDZUdIHcYdCK9P1gCtg2oOkA1hhkKyGBj28JMde LEhcdeE3jrxgl/ jihAVp5GbdleijXzP 2LnX1iypbzXPZUEn5DqdIitl6fcky15KL99rn2xDfSdWlZcqSP rks3ctrDzIPhE WNwin4niT1ExprnM6Dgq8FEDrDKNDimHFHRCoJwvD5k9gkpCzd PiYvmGfRTPcAzZyS gBc 8CNaMZ1CxGuy/ohkAdqonE9AgHuJiI2g j6RKl76THNr tugZdwhXIKRmM6faBTPJ1jyuIDG2l9db2g7AcL9KwLDs384zaS tjRi5OkCyajiDnwgqlrAed XCNWwDDKZZTdiWthmzECIfFcAopilkYFr5FGB9lgbd14TuIftM prG/nDe9D JUTSje915/OJDZzZeprgTIVSAbEswUA8ucOpInKLTIkNCg0Xun iWtI7UyQv7zn3LBR h ot/3Mq/Lde3n/aGtCmd3jgYt IfRniEsXVEmj/TcX8m3fZEHUbNVietSzwB/puR7AY1oxHb0deEMCCQRYjUHIjvEdeCYUTCGMcTCSYBjwx7TVT S3WYh3WU3BHAwgw28YxtuzuMCpkJNGROTD7LjUfEdCIg/pIoBNpvSAduV2gf1dHHln 7EH9FlcRMmyScmUOB1U7p8wV8ovGJIGRlOjAg9xFom9mOt0YQz Q0zQuam6Sp qSD3g2hlzFBCzYOxAUjUAEeEXWUqsoYXzHlzHnFKw7Tyi0YBNu Ch7x8R8fAxzTLxC3kr1i7YFs4jSJbMFuw3s1BNmJIue4iKqZIi clbQzVULcZAAZcALDQxouuTSV8GS1J0 /GAqv1YNq PeYAqzlFEIyIm se8wkGOnHtH78ISDFUTF3j0Q3ePQ0ExtuCjsjuikfSkf/AJMof6XvY/KLrsQ7oVjWAUlS4aeDvqLCzFcr3zt984knQzMZUwu8at I Hj6rf RvnC5Gw HuwWzdT6RsgNTrD6kLROfRThCrRypu6N513r24Em3stGgIsRWD Vknd9HKsFSygCwFgMrdIk9 EsYWWtFZ2rofTIZa73bK79tCl87nhlfyEWMzBAbqGDyzle9r8j ACfPO2 zySHAS4zVQPtC5FweOgnYfiKSlCjM5X8IkvpOqpoqhKc9kDfFr 2YkbtxfK9r6AamKrIW49KVG4vO/aPIDl/xAkrW5XE6exa8Woah0RkUsr5hFYEjvW9 EF4Th1VWGWkyXKlol 0Sd/r6psBEfhWMV1SyypDqsoet6QAIt/1iLjwiaxXDHowJkifv3A35fC9u0yWOl7nd4cOUTVrYs6bsf2mo ZYHo1AsotcE9rrY3tEHsViT0lUq3IVmCsOBubA28odeomPYtcX zz4wxVUZcKU9YEXN7EDPMHmDbSNFtbC5IJ8H0PTtdQTxEPRF4D UmZTyXJ3i0tCTpclRc26xJiLo5Ge2jwrCo6GoUh8Z2bpqoWnyU c/atZx3OMx5xnmOfRIc2pZ37k73B1HvHjGtQlhA4CfMuNYJPpX3J 8soTodVb9lhkYjDH1FXUcuapSYqup1VgGB8DFOq/o9w8G5lEAnQO/s7WQjag0YYxhiY0bM2xWHfmz/wCR/wCqGX2Hw382f/I/9UHUjUUH6NX/APnL1lzPcD8I07EmsIFwrZmip5npJKWmWIBLs2R1yJheNPYGEk 7GiYjiZ/LTf/sf/cYEMP4g15sw/wCo/wDuMMJqO8e KeBCzUByiZoJhUhhqCIg6I5efuiZpOHfHPIui4JLDAMDkRcZwr 0HWIBMfWQoVlLXJtYgWHHXh/ePBtlK/NN5rCaWNaKxWHWI6ecoPqzEbMOUWRJkXO18BCLwqo1 /Mw3FUTYqOAvkNTlHkeXggNT2fxW6gLra3POBsanH8LR5qDsod3 evuG7esBfNuHSO2S2anDdaZ SUgE39cA533OB/atGiYhs1Km07S1cswFxfXe5g8DHI5O9j0dOHQr5KF/irvdVKgcQqgfC8etULJsXlsw5qLjxtpFWlu8uYynVWIPeDFiwz FRkCYnJtBUFwtghdpZR9UCCJG1KjRivcxHuMLm4BTVB3iLNzBs fMQLW7AqR TmMD1sw8tfbGUosDTJP8dN3Sc/8V/fEfie3z2O5Me/7vyimYrs7VSCbrvr9pfiNRA2IYRVSU35sh0Q27RsRnkMwTrFYx vyRlJLwO4njb1M1DOO F3rAgcRzA0vbyhdXVhkC9R7IgiWvob66GDQ WeXflFHHgSM USmHWmKGmzvRygbBV9a3MAdbfOLDhkqh3i6rONr7u/MJz 0VGWnOK3heETpxHopMxhzC9m37Rsvti UOAThLEtllSVA1HbmHvtlfxgaW BtaW8mQ06sW5ubjh3R2HflTui/eL5HhmIscnZ6lTUO7faZGb/1IHhaCp2G07CxUt0LzPdeKLp/bIy6j0WzZbGFFPLE9lR1UKUGvZyvbWDqjauUuSq7eQHz9kZXW4 BSfYeWeatMXy3soDpsUancSZk4uh9SYxG8uXqzOfRsr BiyxJcnO8jfBqr7Y8pQ8WJ AiRw3aSXMO63YPC5up8eHjGYy697b2Tp9pb2tz0uPIjrBVPXoe ak6b1iD3MCQYdwiBSZr8eRTME2gaXZH7ScDxXu5jpFmTElOfA8 REJLTyVjvwFMkCz5IOoh5apD9aO31P1onsMrKvjDU9MAZlyW9U AC7RUKvaoAkJIXpvG/nkLxo MyJbynDKD2SbkXsQDmOR6xldDhxfMjWJTlpO3psKyJt BuVj0wkO0lCwuAVBUi t Y6QqpxoTQVI3XA0PEcweIiQmYVuiwBJ5WiCxHCnOitvDMFcyP7 c4RZVZefRqrjyZlPa7MebE ZMJk sO HK6keU5R1IYc I4EdIbp/WEdng8tqnTLDSHKJmkbSIKlbKJWlbMd0QkWiBbQZn923mSIB3Y Kxc3b Ae0GBLw0eBXyGVLe6I5zrBk9shALGCgMj6jh4w1DtRDctSSAMy chFETYdg2GvUTVlIDnmxtfdQes3gOHGNDrMBpKMyjLQkkX9M92 dCPrAHsg3PBcoo1LiBp7ehazg3Ljiw A0t384nU2t9Nb0xs3P6vs0iU2/BSMV5LBjExlYPMmsGKi7S898cCVvYG3G9jygeXjwlEGW06/wBp2PuEdhe0BVd1Xlsi6A7jWHeRlEzRbcUqjdf0PXdC28gIhRX SQGKSpdYTMRgtQRmWyE0j7XJuG95g8KzJZlYowKupsynUGNNOJ YNO1mS5ba3F19lrRX9qsClTikyjqpMxgCCJk5FJUXIAyBLcr cFLwFSaYDh2JlOMWehxsHjGcCrIO6wsw1Fx8MoLlVRGYMTljOh STRotVMSavWKBjTzJTMsuYyqCMlZgLjPS9tYJp8Z3dTCRK/CHtewLXZuQ59 cX6aD1Ozm6mS0qgXBHrambuoynLtO6ruot9SQLk8hx9o0egwmn lbrOqzZijOa6jLqBoo9vWKqcWlykZZf5OTLzYj1nbQDqx8hrwi Ol1lVU2craVe6gsFlqOZZsmbz7o69KRyamaU Lr9qEf4wpyBueQzjN5s4KfylUnX0YLfzG3uMS2FBZigS5U araMEdlbnd zL8CbZQ4pbHxuXe2 L8QDe3fbIR5/iStob 2IKVhryiqGWJO8C4DCnzW4Fx6IsOIgfEqeuN17DpyDTZTW/aXd98FNCtMmquQHGRZO6/uJt7LxUtq8NcymNlfc7QK stsyO7mD33hUrBFYhZlNVS3PH0kyahP7YLAfvW74anYe8t90Ge Mr5zAbAcfRzUF/3Se DaYNLW5WMVx6dMNkmPLlj1VRiotwJItcnrpoItGxVb EIZZmFJ6c8xNTg1icyND4HjFXxumTeLISQcyCCrX43U6Z55ZZw xTU4ax90RlJxZaMdSo1hJsyX68sH9ZLD Vs/KLHgWLAZGxQ87jdPOxztzio7MYYUQFp84kj1TMYoPBri8GVk4y zcdr9oAHwZQLeIMT RCWzKfHmt0aPMLDVfL4RzVYXgLxUsL2xHorFrFcir2OVsu8ZcO XDSEzdoEIuT5A zKJSaRSOOT8Fl/xAtla4OVorsraSip5Qa5eZnZAO1cG1gOGfExHTNsWS5lSJhI0J Xs3tkTFVwOiUqWZbtfMtc zSJya5OrFgyu0tkycrNsKqdcSt2Ux0AXe3E/1HsQGPIDTvgB8WrkI3a4FiL/8ATXdB5XOZ8BC5oNt0WAGg0HlANThofXzUgH 8KpIrLomlzZB7WYtMqk3ahEWolHeDILCZKI7Wd8 DAj7JGsVORr4GLPjtDMUC7b 7kraMt/qsOvvtzhrEaimKKZdMJbEZsHY3y0sesdMHsedkg4ypg1NoPCJW mbXuiPluLCw5QbTtrCyDECxBu3 8PYp UNR1Ubv4t8vjCl0goB5MbIQEx1gqYcj3wG5zhkKwSohqUcxDs/j9 MOYVTmZNRB9Y2/vDeBV/UgyRhLkBimRFwOJvxt7Y8/w4cRFmxAOCQtiANTYWFu/u6ZRF0 HzJpsLeJ4cz0jn1s9NY8b2juRRo10Av4XhxcLc6S2PcDF3wXYV 5wG5UdLpYLflfOJpfoqqP0rzv8AONr9GePGtpbfwZeMKqB/kzP4SfdA7u6GxDqeRBEaydgZ8nMPMbuG8PIGHUoivZmBj0ZPg0 B5q5Qy6SMl9MjPMJwqXVWMyqloeCA9s JyHdnBdfs1Ol5yyJqfqsC3lYAxdZuzlNMJLyVUm31VvfPp7uUR eM7JSpMv0ivMl8F3Ce0dd0An4gW1gKep0ic mlBXaKLh9BMnzPRrkR6xbIIOvXp/ciw1MkS03EdZa6GbMNibasqak6gAZWvzgaXSVs YZcpyqrYNMBI795wAzv0AHhrFxwHYenQhp16h LTTdb65ITbzuesdGuOPZ8nDolk38FSojKcKkpZ07dJO9KkelO/xa7jcU8L7hI5xIVGH1DWIw2onH7VROv5IGA9kazSUwAAAsOAAt bwiq7U7cS5F5UneaeHKboXQi h4m4tYCN3m A9hFRoJc8TlD4ashbXuqylYnh23vb 0WyTiaSQsouTmSE31dyxN89xBex68TzioVUx/ vWud4 rIVswNbuQcv2b9/KDKTFXaWCu5SSWvukLd3H2hpcHmbdLxOWSTKxxRSLOuJIsw2UG YRna 9brYEgd8EzcTAyZhfXdUiwHUkxTJNYrgyqdZk5tWZiAADxY5KB yB9sM101JI3RuhmN29Hnc9W Gg9sJY2ksdbtQo4kKNWUankL2NoDnbQ08xbOzHPRwNedgT5xUq 6vutjYAecV9K 7EX7oKTe5m0ti8YlISchUNfipOZB7 I7/OKY8ppEzdcEC9xyIvwPGCqesK5gxJy69Ji7sxQw6 /oYo5uqe5Ptxu47ExgmLdYmKshluIqaYSozkzLfqtmPA6JGhqZi 9iYptzGY8xENKsupbbhGFVQkzwx0YFT42I9oEWyTPDns5 3ziiV0s36RO4TiU50AVVO7YG7WzAGdgO6ElCysOo7caotC4fNc 2VQb3FwdPv0h2XskFBLFRzJbj4RES6isI7O4PFzb UQlpNfkWqZaHmELH ZreyBpQH1mTxRPpsmjZ7yt1z99oS wycx4E/KIB6WvfWvmnuQKPY0cMHrdTWTfJz8YbTET5eX2G4nsOxBHrgi1 sr ByPvjHNoKFpDtKa91OV8ri RjTgtfKzSej9G3kPvI8yIqe21T GSyzKVqZB7YsBvoPW01K5MDxAPSK49mSzZXkX1clalNpEjTNrE TKMSEhsj9 cUkRiDOe0O4 0j5Q8IHv2j yPe0PgxjIamn1oDmGC52pgGYYZCsZnHWDMLnGT UX1iLAkaL8z7u AZ2vgYsFUiKqsxysLA25aAamDJ7UBKxqmq5s5 0ewMzlYEDn0MWrZ9vTzRvSy8pM/RKMnbhvDiMiT3AcYquHXmeqPWa3U98WrDcQakBVLFrm5tcA qT1ItYXy48YhLd0dsHox7cs0enqJpWxT0S8twIo8re2PVkOW7N Wy9BMQjyJJjL6rFxMN5wZ pZsvDQeUOyZMmYOyBfkxI9o ULXsVYWzV0p54Gc9z/FHeicnOax6G/uJjMZMiolG8oKnJlmNfzvE5RbTVUuwnbkwH84ACO4j43jUB4pI tWKY0aSU06Y8tZaWG8VAJJ rYZk56DPWKW PHEWM0oySh2U3uzvZ5kKL5Xz3ic WWVW2uxaZiNYspuzJkDNRe18t9r/aJso5W77zVHUhQABYAWA0AFrAQ0m4LbkSEFN3LgsVIAAAosBpb 5RLUTxWZNdxHWJGjrc8 V7jLOOaKd7nTLgu9IcuUZrthiDyaqZLpKMekYZzUk3dt9QSQ1t dcLfTV5trBf4ffSOhMhwY7NFJJl78yY0 qubyytpMpuRBN5jA5Z5dNDAsmROrZhedNEmUubTH4LwVF4tyA0 9h1VMOpJbmYsiWHY3LEAm51IvpnygDaU0kxF/CFuqG6gEi7HK1l1hkwtmcfhDPu09DLmboJ0uWctq0wjibDoALZ ARb8H jQkBqqe28c9yVui3QuQc 4eJhEva9ZY3ZFOspBpcqt F91QffERV43VT2/67gHLdl9kd175xVYpEXlV0iz1WxmGSv qwB1/KzyD5bwiIn7IYfOJEmaLj7EwNbzuYrFTKaVuqUcM2m8DvHqL /h0jpEwymXd7TjU8BzHO5zHS8P2vuBTqdTVe/YXiGxk2VnKmCYPst2W8Dex8bRAliCVIKsMiDkQe6LHg8 ZMdwkzdZrlVb1GIPayvl0tnxhnHqX0gsQFnAEjkwGqg6MvI8L9 4iUoSjzujp7dw7keCJkVrLoYkZOMHj5xWpNReHhNgOJJSLR/iobI2Pfr5xLbKY4tPOu678txYgWuG qwvl07j0iiLNgmTNMLpNdm1rtdJOlPM/lhD7VShmacL 26j2AE yKdTTpkxFIyFhpz0MKXCGY9q584naOxdLatFhqPpGRchI3v2X//ABA8nb8ue3SALzaaLjrulc4DlYUifUz8BC5knhuG3lG1I3xGTZ 2spCLFHseIVSB5Nfyim7VyZRmpPkNdW7JOd1caAg55jn9mDXpA Tp7Cc3fAFdSkK2TEEZ6m1swQCNQbHzjJoWfSySsplbI3JmQspz A5cwOl/YRDks9mDK5N6Vfiufhx fhEeG7MWTtHE9mNqcz4e6/wAYIAgWWc27/gB8IJBhmZDE/WAngyp1gOZDImxibqI9G9MfmWNvv0jycdIkcIpyzi2pNh45E XvjSdKxscdTosWBUhl3mj1UDDxtBeAUrzDvMcgMsgB4tqfPW8O 4yRJkrLW127I52 se/5xdNnzTUclVdTMnEAsFTe3Sfq6E3HO3cbRzO6O2GSMXrf7Ij5e GM31gP3bj2wNU4LKvc5NzRbHyvaLR NsnT0Eyw5q4HlYCD6HG6c6SLeB95EJT9lfmR/tKTLRE1dwOqG1oNkS5bDsTAeanIHwOkXj8KlsP 3uOlvdA06lpJl7ySh5ra48iY2l xl1kHymYVgK3SZNOsxi3hcn3kwfJqLwJREJKVCMxLQEdd0X9t4 RKa1s Az5xerbOFOkiaSq4QXT1hXPjED6SOFTE3EopFuXFeuZh5cX65R SjWW4w9IoJ9Qt0BCA5t8ufuh4Y3JmSlN6Yq2SOMbXm 7KzPFjoPD7 MC4VSPUNv1EwotxYMSC/de2Xd5RM0WDyqdAwVWf7TA38Bw77wJi9TNZTkDlpzHjfzjsjjU Dux/p7h9ebf8AxX5Jl5kmTkiIBchss8gTmTrp7YqeO7Qh5iBFA3Cc1 ABvwFxyHtjwOSmbM50seyt7D1ic2OmQtENNk2N217rW4ZWytrD OTYOu6h9moKkStFONQSGnflB6m De1rled8ojakMhKvlfiOI6GGJkniGzGYI1BhmdiDsbTTvZ62Az ta5tx6Es8uWTHkx/Vev3zf73 A Q4Ha0A GggilqXmp6OxPaLqOKkXzXwBuOOcRksMxsouNb8P YOw6pCMDcKRfM87EZ9M4NiYYS1Ru0m6v7eSCr5JEwsuascrczq POPLkaiJyroVIuotkGAGmWfmLGIecXORHsiTormwTwOpefIlJs PypsBGW3KCJFI50EK0TTNf jDDJk6ld7C3pWAJt9lCdepi5rs259ZwPMxTfoynTlkGQrKCrFr bzC 9a5sIuqrUfbH8bRzSirOldTkUaQl9m7abp77j3CEHZ6ZwK A NoIUTz60weBhidTOc/SDxv84GlBXVZBqZs1MNrsDnzMCVuyjlcgpPf/aDfwWbwmkdx/4hLSqgZiY38TCBpQ3y8n2MmraEypsyUwtzU8jFYmLu9k8DaNI2 8pn3knTAS3qFhxGoOWVxYjxEZ7iQ/KHrYxaDOee 4HJ J98FKYEknId0P70UYiG6owK/GCajSBL5mHRNiGS8TmzM3dmgEcCR32iJlEBheJaXurmGztw6gj 4wXG0aMnFkpRzzUVasdARujW2dly77X7zGjpjFNS2lu5d/rgbpO9 szEAdw0jLsIqvRksAS3qrbXeOp7xfLraJCRQzR2mo1mXNyS4Zv K5PvjnaR1QxuRoh2wlfVpy378v4Xjl2ulXG9TkdxUn/AGiKIlXJGT0plnoCPlEpStLfJGP7Lf3 cLaLrprLtIx kfi0s/skf7bwQ1fTH/ORv2jnf9ojKKNNlqPWBXwuIDxCm30srkZjtKRz4/3gbAl0siC2hRUqZqoQVDndINxu6jPuNoBLwPIyLJe 6TY8xfX7849ZrRU52qH/AEsNmZA5eJOTTy1W8wF5h0XRFyyJP1j0074Ki5BVeXQvBsMecQ 4Qst7C S95PLoIudLVCVZXK55DMAAjgBFVm7STr2DKgyyRQBEbWVkyYbu xa3OOqKUVsdmLr8PTxagm3/C/2aNUT75sB5xD4pVyFW7kgcF 0feYpDzzzOWmZ9kBzXvmT98FyKS/WU1UYb/uXOhpiyB9RMO8w5X0t3Cwiu41NvOYZ9nK/dlmOMKwvHmkruW3l1Ava1 ueUAipWYxLZbxJhDn6zq8eXBCMOfIg34a/fSOMxdGFjztBC0o4ED78oYnyLav42jHlDSzTKcejJv53vwg0TF ZyZhALBiVF8yeHmYj5G9cgXbkeA6x05COzqSDmYBbHlkqit1d1 9w6hmEBshu2LLbhrcZ8Mj5RZq7bCmakSQ1Ozz1RUMwhAuQtcG5 Ym1uAiIwBFmyt023pYsRx9GRr1tx/4iIalZWKsO0NYlJez0s0ZPBCt1/wBsLFWOCHz/ALQ/IrmByQeN/nDaSolcKwObNIsLDmYRyRzx6dsmtksZqFmb6yhZeSnO/C5MXF9ran8wB4RG02FsihQ nLKHRQzPtnziLkjqXSL2PPtdV8JX8o IgaZtPXNlYjuIX2gQsUs37ZhQlTdLnyvG1Ib4qB1xqsvffa/IzAR5EWhU7aGr 2Bbonygg0pOq3/d UNNRcd23fvCNqQH0yI7E8eedKaVOQEHSagDFGGasVX1gCASBnb npFDxk2YZWO7nY3F7m9jxF40aqw9yDmhtzU/7oom1lEUs1rXBU8r/AN4eDTZzZ8DgrRDpwh6GLw6DFTmQ3OOUAhs4Mc5QFKW7DviiRF hHojYG0KQmJqhkDdzEeT5SjQcItp2JaiS2OojMcsTZQbDqdT8P IRpdNgLMBZT0Nt34xX9g/wAhKWYVG83q39rX1Av468IuX MVLDLdt pe/tvHnzVs9OOd446UAPgM71d3eB4MLjz4Qldm3Itu jPK4A84JeoqTpOmKeRAt7AIVLxmsXJ5YnLzUZ ULpQ3zJ EgH8AmS zMU26jLzivbXyVlywVUBmNrjI8Twi7jGZpF5dhzR1se7OITazG kMtBNlD1s yLX3TwMDSN8v2jG5ksg3zuIUJm9prxi1YlUURUm3W1mB8DFKmq 7m6Kypc7psffxMdEE3yc2SSltBbhqTQhzRmPPh4Q82IA6rbvI MRIki/adg3UW9sEyfSLkcxr2xqOhjoWxzOE2 AozVbj7vnHksnQ 4wNNlK2a2B6QM0wqc7wRCRY36wFNA4ffwhxZtxkb98JZxx1gGB nbM90KecCBbIiGJpzuIaaAENSqIHWFy6/yiPDQomNZiWl1C8BANZO7WUMBobJzjGWxKYXVNLa66kW6G/OLBgWGT61iZcvfZbBiLDXQm9uAioiZaNL h uYTahZfrMiNawOSsRlc83ETyL6Tow5px m9vRYsF jyYLGaq35EqR8YtknZx1yBUDpYe4Q5aob1nYd26PdCHw1jq7nv J ccrjZ0fKn9h1dn24zR9/CHlwRRrNPnABwv9c/fxj1cN/1D5RtK9AfUZH5DRg8vjOPmB8Ybm4bJGtQR4gwOuGn84YdXDwNW YxtK9C9/J7PGp6b8 3lf/wBY8FJSn/Nv3gf0w6aROR9sIaiTkfbG0o3eyexJw2mOjX67y394iobf7Lh6 d3ltvbo3rcezn4/8xanwteG8PP4iAqqhYX3TfpofEHh5wVtubvTezdowG8OXgvaOg 9BUOlrC91/ZPDwzHhAG9FySPHORhvD5d37o6Oi0OTnkWYLYDP5QOyF3VBqzA eZjo6LT2QkOUahh9XIkjecrYKFQes26Msh1592eUESds6MmxEx erIPgY6OjhaO6MU1ZJS9oaXUTGt0ViPZDn4w0n50jruv8o8joF B0IWuL0r/5qHqbq3tAiLx6nk1UoqjpMK5jdPaFget46OgUZwSVmUzcJZ5rA 2WWrWLE6gcBzPOJiXjUuUNxbsBkLkW8AMo6OjqT0pUev0 NYcSlHmW7IrGnkVKFlWzjK62zPIjjEU8l5Lej31Yboy6HUWPGO joz3IZHce952/IxXJ9ZBbmuf3tEe9QeOYjyOgI8/q4rUpexEuaRpC5k28dHQTjG2aEmOjoxjjHXjyOjGPY6OjoBj1j eLV9HOJ/g9YHsSPRspANsiVzPQECOjoEuCkF9SNQq9qJ7ZS2WX4bzfzD4R Htjldwdj3mWB5Wjo6Ofg7IwTHZO09aDYtK8VBPmLQqZtVU6NMU fs jHvBMdHQL3KrDEGmbQTyf8AvGHTs/AQw 0NVwqg3fM3fjHR0YPZiNHGas/5p8Jzn3QmZidSRnNfzmH4x0dA1D/HiCPXTOM0g9VYe3fh5MaqV0mkjlvsf5cwY6OhrJyxpEHtdU/hKB2A9LL1Iy3kORuOBGR7rxUC0ex0Vijjnsz/2Q==
https://www.abc.net.au/cm/lb/7263532/data/geraldine-hostel-room-pregnant-data.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
08-05-2020, 04:54 PM
found a non-blurry pic for you

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhUTExMWFhUXFhcYGBcWGBcYGBgVGBcYFxoYGh gdHSggHRolHRgYITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGi0lHyUtLS0tLS0vLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIAKgBKwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAgMFBgcAAQj/xABHEAACAAQDBQQGBAwFBAMAAAABAgADBBEFITEGEkFRYSJxgZ ETMqGxwdEHQlLwFBYjU1RicoKSotLhFUNjsvEzNJPCJHPi/8QAGQEAAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDAAQF/8QAKxEAAgIBAwQBAwMFAAAAAAAAAAECEQMSITEEE0FRFCJhwQV xkTJSYtHw/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwCrPr4xFYjofvxESk45mI3EB63cfjEolmR IMLBhsGPQYsRHQY93oa3o9vACPAxLbO4FNrJvo5QyHrOfVReZ5 nkOPmRG4bRvOmLKQdpjboOZPQDONrwWjl0klZUsaZluLNxY9f7 CFboKQZs7s7S0K3RQ0y3amvYue77I6D2xKTcX5CKpj2PS6dN Ybk qo9Zj0HxjOcX2qqJ5I3jLT7CG2XVtT7ukDdmNdrdp5Us2mT5aH kWF/LWAxttS/pK TfKMVWFAwaNZtQ22pP0keTfKFDbSk/SR5N8oxQNCw0ajWbT OlH kjyf5R7 OlH k/yv/TGMAx4Z4BgUY2j8daP9J/lf mO/HWj/SP5Zn9MYwJuYcORqRjZPx2o/0g/wTP6Y78d6L9IP8Ez mMavHu9B0mNl/Hmi/Pn CZ/THv480X58/wTP6Yxrejt6NpNZs349UX58/wTP6Y78e6L8 f4Jn9MY1eOvG0mNk/Hui/PH CZ/TCTt7Rfnm/gmf0xjwMcY2k1mvnb6j/PN/BM/pgil22pXNlqFB/Xun 4CMWMIJgaTWfRMnFDkbhgeIhGKUNPWS/RzkDDhfJlPNW1B7owfCsbn0xvKmEDihzQ96/EZxpmy21SVQt6k0C5S o 0p4j3QGmjFF202RmUTbwJeQxssziD9l R66HppFXLR9C1ASdLaVMUMrCzA8RGGbUYM1JUNKJJX1pbfaQ6e I0Pd1hk7NRFXhLPCC0NTGgmJWnwqbMUOu7Y8yflCjgU79TzPyi W2Tn2XcOhFx38fZ7on2t09sRlNp0UUE0Ug4HO/U8z8oR/g079XzPyi7MBDZUdIHcYdCK9P1gCtg2oOkA1hhkKyGBj28JMde LEhcdeE3jrxgl/ jihAVp5GbdleijXzP 2LnX1iypbzXPZUEn5DqdIitl6fcky15KL99rn2xDfSdWlZcqSP rks3ctrDzIPhE WNwin4niT1ExprnM6Dgq8FEDrDKNDimHFHRCoJwvD5k9gkpCzd PiYvmGfRTPcAzZyS gBc 8CNaMZ1CxGuy/ohkAdqonE9AgHuJiI2g j6RKl76THNr tugZdwhXIKRmM6faBTPJ1jyuIDG2l9db2g7AcL9KwLDs384zaS tjRi5OkCyajiDnwgqlrAed XCNWwDDKZZTdiWthmzECIfFcAopilkYFr5FGB9lgbd14TuIftM prG/nDe9D JUTSje915/OJDZzZeprgTIVSAbEswUA8ucOpInKLTIkNCg0Xun iWtI7UyQv7zn3LBR h ot/3Mq/Lde3n/aGtCmd3jgYt IfRniEsXVEmj/TcX8m3fZEHUbNVietSzwB/puR7AY1oxHb0deEMCCQRYjUHIjvEdeCYUTCGMcTCSYBjwx7TVT S3WYh3WU3BHAwgw28YxtuzuMCpkJNGROTD7LjUfEdCIg/pIoBNpvSAduV2gf1dHHln 7EH9FlcRMmyScmUOB1U7p8wV8ovGJIGRlOjAg9xFom9mOt0YQz Q0zQuam6Sp qSD3g2hlzFBCzYOxAUjUAEeEXWUqsoYXzHlzHnFKw7Tyi0YBNu Ch7x8R8fAxzTLxC3kr1i7YFs4jSJbMFuw3s1BNmJIue4iKqZIi clbQzVULcZAAZcALDQxouuTSV8GS1J0 /GAqv1YNq PeYAqzlFEIyIm se8wkGOnHtH78ISDFUTF3j0Q3ePQ0ExtuCjsjuikfSkf/AJMof6XvY/KLrsQ7oVjWAUlS4aeDvqLCzFcr3zt984knQzMZUwu8at I Hj6rf RvnC5Gw HuwWzdT6RsgNTrD6kLROfRThCrRypu6N513r24Em3stGgIsRWD Vknd9HKsFSygCwFgMrdIk9 EsYWWtFZ2rofTIZa73bK79tCl87nhlfyEWMzBAbqGDyzle9r8j ACfPO2 zySHAS4zVQPtC5FweOgnYfiKSlCjM5X8IkvpOqpoqhKc9kDfFr 2YkbtxfK9r6AamKrIW49KVG4vO/aPIDl/xAkrW5XE6exa8Woah0RkUsr5hFYEjvW9 EF4Th1VWGWkyXKlol 0Sd/r6psBEfhWMV1SyypDqsoet6QAIt/1iLjwiaxXDHowJkifv3A35fC9u0yWOl7nd4cOUTVrYs6bsf2mo ZYHo1AsotcE9rrY3tEHsViT0lUq3IVmCsOBubA28odeomPYtcX zz4wxVUZcKU9YEXN7EDPMHmDbSNFtbC5IJ8H0PTtdQTxEPRF4D UmZTyXJ3i0tCTpclRc26xJiLo5Ge2jwrCo6GoUh8Z2bpqoWnyU c/atZx3OMx5xnmOfRIc2pZ37k73B1HvHjGtQlhA4CfMuNYJPpX3J 8soTodVb9lhkYjDH1FXUcuapSYqup1VgGB8DFOq/o9w8G5lEAnQO/s7WQjag0YYxhiY0bM2xWHfmz/wCR/wCqGX2Hw382f/I/9UHUjUUH6NX/APnL1lzPcD8I07EmsIFwrZmip5npJKWmWIBLs2R1yJheNPYGEk 7GiYjiZ/LTf/sf/cYEMP4g15sw/wCo/wDuMMJqO8e KeBCzUByiZoJhUhhqCIg6I5efuiZpOHfHPIui4JLDAMDkRcZwr 0HWIBMfWQoVlLXJtYgWHHXh/ePBtlK/NN5rCaWNaKxWHWI6ecoPqzEbMOUWRJkXO18BCLwqo1 /Mw3FUTYqOAvkNTlHkeXggNT2fxW6gLra3POBsanH8LR5qDsod3 evuG7esBfNuHSO2S2anDdaZ SUgE39cA533OB/atGiYhs1Km07S1cswFxfXe5g8DHI5O9j0dOHQr5KF/irvdVKgcQqgfC8etULJsXlsw5qLjxtpFWlu8uYynVWIPeDFiwz FRkCYnJtBUFwtghdpZR9UCCJG1KjRivcxHuMLm4BTVB3iLNzBs fMQLW7AqR TmMD1sw8tfbGUosDTJP8dN3Sc/8V/fEfie3z2O5Me/7vyimYrs7VSCbrvr9pfiNRA2IYRVSU35sh0Q27RsRnkMwTrFYx vyRlJLwO4njb1M1DOO F3rAgcRzA0vbyhdXVhkC9R7IgiWvob66GDQ WeXflFHHgSM USmHWmKGmzvRygbBV9a3MAdbfOLDhkqh3i6rONr7u/MJz 0VGWnOK3heETpxHopMxhzC9m37Rsvti UOAThLEtllSVA1HbmHvtlfxgaW BtaW8mQ06sW5ubjh3R2HflTui/eL5HhmIscnZ6lTUO7faZGb/1IHhaCp2G07CxUt0LzPdeKLp/bIy6j0WzZbGFFPLE9lR1UKUGvZyvbWDqjauUuSq7eQHz9kZXW4 BSfYeWeatMXy3soDpsUancSZk4uh9SYxG8uXqzOfRsr BiyxJcnO8jfBqr7Y8pQ8WJ AiRw3aSXMO63YPC5up8eHjGYy697b2Tp9pb2tz0uPIjrBVPXoe ak6b1iD3MCQYdwiBSZr8eRTME2gaXZH7ScDxXu5jpFmTElOfA8 REJLTyVjvwFMkCz5IOoh5apD9aO31P1onsMrKvjDU9MAZlyW9U AC7RUKvaoAkJIXpvG/nkLxo MyJbynDKD2SbkXsQDmOR6xldDhxfMjWJTlpO3psKyJt BuVj0wkO0lCwuAVBUi t Y6QqpxoTQVI3XA0PEcweIiQmYVuiwBJ5WiCxHCnOitvDMFcyP7 c4RZVZefRqrjyZlPa7MebE ZMJk sO HK6keU5R1IYc I4EdIbp/WEdng8tqnTLDSHKJmkbSIKlbKJWlbMd0QkWiBbQZn923mSIB3Y Kxc3b Ae0GBLw0eBXyGVLe6I5zrBk9shALGCgMj6jh4w1DtRDctSSAMy chFETYdg2GvUTVlIDnmxtfdQes3gOHGNDrMBpKMyjLQkkX9M92 dCPrAHsg3PBcoo1LiBp7ehazg3Ljiw A0t384nU2t9Nb0xs3P6vs0iU2/BSMV5LBjExlYPMmsGKi7S898cCVvYG3G9jygeXjwlEGW06/wBp2PuEdhe0BVd1Xlsi6A7jWHeRlEzRbcUqjdf0PXdC28gIhRX SQGKSpdYTMRgtQRmWyE0j7XJuG95g8KzJZlYowKupsynUGNNOJ YNO1mS5ba3F19lrRX9qsClTikyjqpMxgCCJk5FJUXIAyBLcr cFLwFSaYDh2JlOMWehxsHjGcCrIO6wsw1Fx8MoLlVRGYMTljOh STRotVMSavWKBjTzJTMsuYyqCMlZgLjPS9tYJp8Z3dTCRK/CHtewLXZuQ59 cX6aD1Ozm6mS0qgXBHrambuoynLtO6ruot9SQLk8hx9o0egwmn lbrOqzZijOa6jLqBoo9vWKqcWlykZZf5OTLzYj1nbQDqx8hrwi Ol1lVU2craVe6gsFlqOZZsmbz7o69KRyamaU Lr9qEf4wpyBueQzjN5s4KfylUnX0YLfzG3uMS2FBZigS5U araMEdlbnd zL8CbZQ4pbHxuXe2 L8QDe3fbIR5/iStob 2IKVhryiqGWJO8C4DCnzW4Fx6IsOIgfEqeuN17DpyDTZTW/aXd98FNCtMmquQHGRZO6/uJt7LxUtq8NcymNlfc7QK stsyO7mD33hUrBFYhZlNVS3PH0kyahP7YLAfvW74anYe8t90Ge Mr5zAbAcfRzUF/3Se DaYNLW5WMVx6dMNkmPLlj1VRiotwJItcnrpoItGxVb EIZZmFJ6c8xNTg1icyND4HjFXxumTeLISQcyCCrX43U6Z55ZZw xTU4ax90RlJxZaMdSo1hJsyX68sH9ZLD Vs/KLHgWLAZGxQ87jdPOxztzio7MYYUQFp84kj1TMYoPBri8GVk4y zcdr9oAHwZQLeIMT RCWzKfHmt0aPMLDVfL4RzVYXgLxUsL2xHorFrFcir2OVsu8ZcO XDSEzdoEIuT5A zKJSaRSOOT8Fl/xAtla4OVorsraSip5Qa5eZnZAO1cG1gOGfExHTNsWS5lSJhI0J Xs3tkTFVwOiUqWZbtfMtc zSJya5OrFgyu0tkycrNsKqdcSt2Ux0AXe3E/1HsQGPIDTvgB8WrkI3a4FiL/8ATXdB5XOZ8BC5oNt0WAGg0HlANThofXzUgH 8KpIrLomlzZB7WYtMqk3ahEWolHeDILCZKI7Wd8 DAj7JGsVORr4GLPjtDMUC7b 7kraMt/qsOvvtzhrEaimKKZdMJbEZsHY3y0sesdMHsedkg4ypg1NoPCJW mbXuiPluLCw5QbTtrCyDECxBu3 8PYp UNR1Ubv4t8vjCl0goB5MbIQEx1gqYcj3wG5zhkKwSohqUcxDs/j9 MOYVTmZNRB9Y2/vDeBV/UgyRhLkBimRFwOJvxt7Y8/w4cRFmxAOCQtiANTYWFu/u6ZRF0 HzJpsLeJ4cz0jn1s9NY8b2juRRo10Av4XhxcLc6S2PcDF3wXYV 5wG5UdLpYLflfOJpfoqqP0rzv8AONr9GePGtpbfwZeMKqB/kzP4SfdA7u6GxDqeRBEaydgZ8nMPMbuG8PIGHUoivZmBj0ZPg0 B5q5Qy6SMl9MjPMJwqXVWMyqloeCA9s JyHdnBdfs1Ol5yyJqfqsC3lYAxdZuzlNMJLyVUm31VvfPp7uUR eM7JSpMv0ivMl8F3Ce0dd0An4gW1gKep0ic mlBXaKLh9BMnzPRrkR6xbIIOvXp/ciw1MkS03EdZa6GbMNibasqak6gAZWvzgaXSVs YZcpyqrYNMBI795wAzv0AHhrFxwHYenQhp16h LTTdb65ITbzuesdGuOPZ8nDolk38FSojKcKkpZ07dJO9KkelO/xa7jcU8L7hI5xIVGH1DWIw2onH7VROv5IGA9kazSUwAAAsOAAt bwiq7U7cS5F5UneaeHKboXQi h4m4tYCN3m A9hFRoJc8TlD4ashbXuqylYnh23vb 0WyTiaSQsouTmSE31dyxN89xBex68TzioVUx/ vWud4 rIVswNbuQcv2b9/KDKTFXaWCu5SSWvukLd3H2hpcHmbdLxOWSTKxxRSLOuJIsw2UG YRna 9brYEgd8EzcTAyZhfXdUiwHUkxTJNYrgyqdZk5tWZiAADxY5KB yB9sM101JI3RuhmN29Hnc9W Gg9sJY2ksdbtQo4kKNWUankL2NoDnbQ08xbOzHPRwNedgT5xUq 6vutjYAecV9K 7EX7oKTe5m0ti8YlISchUNfipOZB7 I7/OKY8ppEzdcEC9xyIvwPGCqesK5gxJy69Ji7sxQw6 /oYo5uqe5Ptxu47ExgmLdYmKshluIqaYSozkzLfqtmPA6JGhqZi 9iYptzGY8xENKsupbbhGFVQkzwx0YFT42I9oEWyTPDns5 3ziiV0s36RO4TiU50AVVO7YG7WzAGdgO6ElCysOo7caotC4fNc 2VQb3FwdPv0h2XskFBLFRzJbj4RES6isI7O4PFzb UQlpNfkWqZaHmELH ZreyBpQH1mTxRPpsmjZ7yt1z99oS wycx4E/KIB6WvfWvmnuQKPY0cMHrdTWTfJz8YbTET5eX2G4nsOxBHrgi1 sr ByPvjHNoKFpDtKa91OV8ri RjTgtfKzSej9G3kPvI8yIqe21T GSyzKVqZB7YsBvoPW01K5MDxAPSK49mSzZXkX1clalNpEjTNrE TKMSEhsj9 cUkRiDOe0O4 0j5Q8IHv2j yPe0PgxjIamn1oDmGC52pgGYYZCsZnHWDMLnGT UX1iLAkaL8z7u AZ2vgYsFUiKqsxysLA25aAamDJ7UBKxqmq5s5 0ewMzlYEDn0MWrZ9vTzRvSy8pM/RKMnbhvDiMiT3AcYquHXmeqPWa3U98WrDcQakBVLFrm5tcA qT1ItYXy48YhLd0dsHox7cs0enqJpWxT0S8twIo8re2PVkOW7N Wy9BMQjyJJjL6rFxMN5wZ pZsvDQeUOyZMmYOyBfkxI9o ULXsVYWzV0p54Gc9z/FHeicnOax6G/uJjMZMiolG8oKnJlmNfzvE5RbTVUuwnbkwH84ACO4j43jUB4pI tWKY0aSU06Y8tZaWG8VAJJ rYZk56DPWKW PHEWM0oySh2U3uzvZ5kKL5Xz3ic WWVW2uxaZiNYspuzJkDNRe18t9r/aJso5W77zVHUhQABYAWA0AFrAQ0m4LbkSEFN3LgsVIAAAosBpb 5RLUTxWZNdxHWJGjrc8 V7jLOOaKd7nTLgu9IcuUZrthiDyaqZLpKMekYZzUk3dt9QSQ1t dcLfTV5trBf4ffSOhMhwY7NFJJl78yY0 qubyytpMpuRBN5jA5Z5dNDAsmROrZhedNEmUubTH4LwVF4tyA0 9h1VMOpJbmYsiWHY3LEAm51IvpnygDaU0kxF/CFuqG6gEi7HK1l1hkwtmcfhDPu09DLmboJ0uWctq0wjibDoALZ ARb8H jQkBqqe28c9yVui3QuQc 4eJhEva9ZY3ZFOspBpcqt F91QffERV43VT2/67gHLdl9kd175xVYpEXlV0iz1WxmGSv qwB1/KzyD5bwiIn7IYfOJEmaLj7EwNbzuYrFTKaVuqUcM2m8DvHqL /h0jpEwymXd7TjU8BzHO5zHS8P2vuBTqdTVe/YXiGxk2VnKmCYPst2W8Dex8bRAliCVIKsMiDkQe6LHg8 ZMdwkzdZrlVb1GIPayvl0tnxhnHqX0gsQFnAEjkwGqg6MvI8L9 4iUoSjzujp7dw7keCJkVrLoYkZOMHj5xWpNReHhNgOJJSLR/iobI2Pfr5xLbKY4tPOu678txYgWuG qwvl07j0iiLNgmTNMLpNdm1rtdJOlPM/lhD7VShmacL 26j2AE yKdTTpkxFIyFhpz0MKXCGY9q584naOxdLatFhqPpGRchI3v2X//ABA8nb8ue3SALzaaLjrulc4DlYUifUz8BC5knhuG3lG1I3xGTZ 2spCLFHseIVSB5Nfyim7VyZRmpPkNdW7JOd1caAg55jn9mDXpA Tp7Cc3fAFdSkK2TEEZ6m1swQCNQbHzjJoWfSySsplbI3JmQspz A5cwOl/YRDks9mDK5N6Vfiufhx fhEeG7MWTtHE9mNqcz4e6/wAYIAgWWc27/gB8IJBhmZDE/WAngyp1gOZDImxibqI9G9MfmWNvv0jycdIkcIpyzi2pNh45E XvjSdKxscdTosWBUhl3mj1UDDxtBeAUrzDvMcgMsgB4tqfPW8O 4yRJkrLW127I52 se/5xdNnzTUclVdTMnEAsFTe3Sfq6E3HO3cbRzO6O2GSMXrf7Ij5e GM31gP3bj2wNU4LKvc5NzRbHyvaLR NsnT0Eyw5q4HlYCD6HG6c6SLeB95EJT9lfmR/tKTLRE1dwOqG1oNkS5bDsTAeanIHwOkXj8KlsP 3uOlvdA06lpJl7ySh5ra48iY2l xl1kHymYVgK3SZNOsxi3hcn3kwfJqLwJREJKVCMxLQEdd0X9t4 RKa1s Az5xerbOFOkiaSq4QXT1hXPjED6SOFTE3EopFuXFeuZh5cX65R SjWW4w9IoJ9Qt0BCA5t8ufuh4Y3JmSlN6Yq2SOMbXm 7KzPFjoPD7 MC4VSPUNv1EwotxYMSC/de2Xd5RM0WDyqdAwVWf7TA38Bw77wJi9TNZTkDlpzHjfzjsjjU Dux/p7h9ebf8AxX5Jl5kmTkiIBchss8gTmTrp7YqeO7Qh5iBFA3Cc1 ABvwFxyHtjwOSmbM50seyt7D1ic2OmQtENNk2N217rW4ZWytrD OTYOu6h9moKkStFONQSGnflB6m De1rled8ojakMhKvlfiOI6GGJkniGzGYI1BhmdiDsbTTvZ62Az ta5tx6Es8uWTHkx/Vev3zf73 A Q4Ha0A GggilqXmp6OxPaLqOKkXzXwBuOOcRksMxsouNb8P YOw6pCMDcKRfM87EZ9M4NiYYS1Ru0m6v7eSCr5JEwsuascrczq POPLkaiJyroVIuotkGAGmWfmLGIecXORHsiTormwTwOpefIlJs PypsBGW3KCJFI50EK0TTNf jDDJk6ld7C3pWAJt9lCdepi5rs259ZwPMxTfoynTlkGQrKCrFr bzC 9a5sIuqrUfbH8bRzSirOldTkUaQl9m7abp77j3CEHZ6ZwK A NoIUTz60weBhidTOc/SDxv84GlBXVZBqZs1MNrsDnzMCVuyjlcgpPf/aDfwWbwmkdx/4hLSqgZiY38TCBpQ3y8n2MmraEypsyUwtzU8jFYmLu9k8DaNI2 8pn3knTAS3qFhxGoOWVxYjxEZ7iQ/KHrYxaDOee 4HJ J98FKYEknId0P70UYiG6owK/GCajSBL5mHRNiGS8TmzM3dmgEcCR32iJlEBheJaXurmGztw6gj 4wXG0aMnFkpRzzUVasdARujW2dly77X7zGjpjFNS2lu5d/rgbpO9 szEAdw0jLsIqvRksAS3qrbXeOp7xfLraJCRQzR2mo1mXNyS4Zv K5PvjnaR1QxuRoh2wlfVpy378v4Xjl2ulXG9TkdxUn/AGiKIlXJGT0plnoCPlEpStLfJGP7Lf3 cLaLrprLtIx kfi0s/skf7bwQ1fTH/ORv2jnf9ojKKNNlqPWBXwuIDxCm30srkZjtKRz4/3gbAl0siC2hRUqZqoQVDndINxu6jPuNoBLwPIyLJe 6TY8xfX7849ZrRU52qH/AEsNmZA5eJOTTy1W8wF5h0XRFyyJP1j0074Ki5BVeXQvBsMecQ 4Qst7C S95PLoIudLVCVZXK55DMAAjgBFVm7STr2DKgyyRQBEbWVkyYbu xa3OOqKUVsdmLr8PTxagm3/C/2aNUT75sB5xD4pVyFW7kgcF 0feYpDzzzOWmZ9kBzXvmT98FyKS/WU1UYb/uXOhpiyB9RMO8w5X0t3Cwiu41NvOYZ9nK/dlmOMKwvHmkruW3l1Ava1 ueUAipWYxLZbxJhDn6zq8eXBCMOfIg34a/fSOMxdGFjztBC0o4ED78oYnyLav42jHlDSzTKcejJv53vwg0TF ZyZhALBiVF8yeHmYj5G9cgXbkeA6x05COzqSDmYBbHlkqit1d1 9w6hmEBshu2LLbhrcZ8Mj5RZq7bCmakSQ1Ozz1RUMwhAuQtcG5 Ym1uAiIwBFmyt023pYsRx9GRr1tx/4iIalZWKsO0NYlJez0s0ZPBCt1/wBsLFWOCHz/ALQ/IrmByQeN/nDaSolcKwObNIsLDmYRyRzx6dsmtksZqFmb6yhZeSnO/C5MXF9ran8wB4RG02FsihQ nLKHRQzPtnziLkjqXSL2PPtdV8JX8o IgaZtPXNlYjuIX2gQsUs37ZhQlTdLnyvG1Ib4qB1xqsvffa/IzAR5EWhU7aGr 2Bbonygg0pOq3/d UNNRcd23fvCNqQH0yI7E8eedKaVOQEHSagDFGGasVX1gCASBnb npFDxk2YZWO7nY3F7m9jxF40aqw9yDmhtzU/7oom1lEUs1rXBU8r/AN4eDTZzZ8DgrRDpwh6GLw6DFTmQ3OOUAhs4Mc5QFKW7DviiRF hHojYG0KQmJqhkDdzEeT5SjQcItp2JaiS2OojMcsTZQbDqdT8P IRpdNgLMBZT0Nt34xX9g/wAhKWYVG83q39rX1Av468IuX MVLDLdt pe/tvHnzVs9OOd446UAPgM71d3eB4MLjz4Qldm3Itu jPK4A84JeoqTpOmKeRAt7AIVLxmsXJ5YnLzUZ ULpQ3zJ EgH8AmS zMU26jLzivbXyVlywVUBmNrjI8Twi7jGZpF5dhzR1se7OITazG kMtBNlD1s yLX3TwMDSN8v2jG5ksg3zuIUJm9prxi1YlUURUm3W1mB8DFKmq 7m6Kypc7psffxMdEE3yc2SSltBbhqTQhzRmPPh4Q82IA6rbvI MRIki/adg3UW9sEyfSLkcxr2xqOhjoWxzOE2 AozVbj7vnHksnQ 4wNNlK2a2B6QM0wqc7wRCRY36wFNA4ffwhxZtxkb98JZxx1gGB nbM90KecCBbIiGJpzuIaaAENSqIHWFy6/yiPDQomNZiWl1C8BANZO7WUMBobJzjGWxKYXVNLa66kW6G/OLBgWGT61iZcvfZbBiLDXQm9uAioiZaNL h uYTahZfrMiNawOSsRlc83ETyL6Tow5px m9vRYsF jyYLGaq35EqR8YtknZx1yBUDpYe4Q5aob1nYd26PdCHw1jq7nv J ccrjZ0fKn9h1dn24zR9/CHlwRRrNPnABwv9c/fxj1cN/1D5RtK9AfUZH5DRg8vjOPmB8Ybm4bJGtQR4gwOuGn84YdXDwNW YxtK9C9/J7PGp6b8 3lf/wBY8FJSn/Nv3gf0w6aROR9sIaiTkfbG0o3eyexJw2mOjX67y394iobf7Lh6 d3ltvbo3rcezn4/8xanwteG8PP4iAqqhYX3TfpofEHh5wVtubvTezdowG8OXgvaOg 9BUOlrC91/ZPDwzHhAG9FySPHORhvD5d37o6Oi0OTnkWYLYDP5QOyF3VBqzA eZjo6LT2QkOUahh9XIkjecrYKFQes26Msh1592eUESds6MmxEx erIPgY6OjhaO6MU1ZJS9oaXUTGt0ViPZDn4w0n50jruv8o8joF B0IWuL0r/5qHqbq3tAiLx6nk1UoqjpMK5jdPaFget46OgUZwSVmUzcJZ5rA 2WWrWLE6gcBzPOJiXjUuUNxbsBkLkW8AMo6OjqT0pUev0 NYcSlHmW7IrGnkVKFlWzjK62zPIjjEU8l5Lej31Yboy6HUWPGO joz3IZHce952/IxXJ9ZBbmuf3tEe9QeOYjyOgI8/q4rUpexEuaRpC5k28dHQTjG2aEmOjoxjjHXjyOjGPY6OjoBj1j eLV9HOJ/g9YHsSPRspANsiVzPQECOjoEuCkF9SNQq9qJ7ZS2WX4bzfzD4R Htjldwdj3mWB5Wjo6Ofg7IwTHZO09aDYtK8VBPmLQqZtVU6NMU fs jHvBMdHQL3KrDEGmbQTyf8AvGHTs/AQw 0NVwqg3fM3fjHR0YPZiNHGas/5p8Jzn3QmZidSRnNfzmH4x0dA1D/HiCPXTOM0g9VYe3fh5MaqV0mkjlvsf5cwY6OhrJyxpEHtdU/hKB2A9LL1Iy3kORuOBGR7rxUC0ex0Vijjnsz/2Q==
https://www.abc.net.au/cm/lb/7263532/data/geraldine-hostel-room-pregnant-data.jpg

lol, that lady looks ready to pop

and she isn't nearly as hot as my DFW woman

I have other womenz too

Trill Clinton
01-04-2021, 09:40 AM
How's fatherhood fam?

SpursforSix
01-04-2021, 12:34 PM
How's fatherhood fam?

good point.

Yeah...how's your fake marriage to a fake pregnant sista going?

Xevious
01-04-2021, 03:00 PM
He already said in his online dating thread that he moved out and ditched his wife/child because :cry the baby was too noisy :cry.

Blake
01-04-2021, 03:21 PM
Does gerber make a jar of beef n cheddar?

Trill Clinton
01-04-2021, 03:28 PM
He already said in his online dating thread that he moved out and ditched his wife/child because :cry the baby was too noisy :cry.

https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ohhh.png

SpursforSix
01-04-2021, 03:46 PM
https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ohhh.png

I think he said because he wanted the black baby and momma to feel, "normal".
not my words

Trill Clinton
01-04-2021, 04:52 PM
I think he said because he wanted the black baby and momma to feel, "normal".
not my words

Wow dude is either a compulsive liar or a proud deadbeat dad. Sad either way tbh.

SpursforSix
01-04-2021, 05:14 PM
Wow dude is either a compulsive liar or a proud deadbeat dad. Sad either way tbh.

I'm pretty confident that he's a compulsive liar. I sure hope he's not a dad of any kind.

Chucho
01-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Andy's as much a pimp as Fabbs.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2021, 07:21 PM
How's fatherhood fam?

Expensive

But I live on my own so I just pay the money and she does the diapers tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2021, 07:24 PM
I'm pretty confident that he's a compulsive liar. I sure hope he's not a dad of any kind.

WTF? I paid 14k already for child/baby expenses for the little girl. She was born in mid November. The Seattle Rams game was on in the third quarter and I remember her popping out of my wife with one eye on her and the other on the hospital TV.

Plus I bought my wife a $34k brand new highlander with all wheel drive. I'm the polar opposite of a fucking deadbeat. :lol I just choose to live alone and only see them periodically.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2021, 07:30 PM
No, actually it was the second quarter. Late in the second quarter. Jamal Adams sack fumbled Goff, my daughter was born, then Russell Wilson threw a laughable pick in the end zone... in that order. After they cleaned her off was the DeAndre Hopkins miracle hail mary catch.

Xevious
01-04-2021, 07:31 PM
WTF? I paid 14k already for child/baby expenses for the little girl. She was born in mid November. The Seattle Rams game was on in the third quarter and I remember her popping out of my wife with one eye on her and the other on the hospital TV.

Plus I bought my wife a $34k brand new highlander with all wheel drive. I'm the polar opposite of a fucking deadbeat. :lol I just choose to live alone and only see them periodically.
I'm sure that baby will appreciate the vehicle her car seat is strapped into as she grows up with an absentee father.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2021, 07:32 PM
I'm sure that baby will appreciate the vehicle her car seat is strapped into as she grows up with an absentee father.

I bought the most fucking expensive carseat target had to offer.

SpursforSix
01-05-2021, 11:47 AM
It's funny but when I read the title I thought you meant mixed race. But now I get that it's half normal / half retard.

Xevious
01-05-2021, 01:29 PM
:lol

DJR210
01-05-2021, 02:01 PM
hows the mongoloid

Millennial_Messiah
01-05-2021, 05:40 PM
It's funny but when I read the title I thought you meant mixed race. But now I get that it's half normal / half retard.

Dumbass.

SpursforSix
01-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Dumbass.

Hey...at least it's not full retard like the father. And look what all you've accomplished.

Millennial_Messiah
01-05-2021, 05:55 PM
Hey...at least it's not full retard like the father. And look what all you've accomplished.

0/10

Millennial_Messiah
01-05-2021, 11:19 PM
hows the mongoloid

No Asians up in this bitch.

If you use that term to mean retarded than you're a racist.

DJR210
01-07-2021, 04:59 PM
No Asians up in this bitch.

If you use that term to mean retarded than you're a racist.

Glad to hear your mongoloid is well.

Millennial_Messiah
01-07-2021, 06:03 PM
Glad to hear your mongoloid is well.

Mongoloid used in a context not meaning Asian is inherently offensive and racist towards Asians.

#TheLeftAreTheRealRacists

Joseph Kony
01-07-2021, 06:17 PM
Mongoloid used in a context not meaning Asian is inherently offensive and racist towards Asians.

What does that have to do with your mongoloid child

Millennial_Messiah
01-07-2021, 06:39 PM
What does that have to do with your mongoloid child

Dumbass.

SpursforSix
01-07-2021, 07:01 PM

Well they shouldn’t have named a whole race of people after retards.

Joseph Kony
01-07-2021, 09:37 PM
Dumbass.
mongoloid child :lol

Mitch
01-07-2021, 09:49 PM

He is, tbh. Andy dox'd himself a while ago :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-08-2021, 09:16 AM
He is, tbh. Andy dox'd himself a while ago :lol

Care to provide details?

Millennial_Messiah
01-08-2021, 09:16 AM

Memes from 2012 :lol

Mitch
01-08-2021, 09:50 AM
Care to provide details?

Nah, you'll just cry to mods :lol

I'll just say you used an antiquated website like photobucket and going to the front page shows your full name. Said full name goes to someone your age, state, city, college, etc on a Google search.

lebomb
01-08-2021, 10:15 AM
I'm pretty confident that he's a compulsive liar.

Yeah, this thread cannot possibly be real. Im calling liar on this one. He also is a Trump lemming, so the liar part sticks.

BD24
01-08-2021, 12:12 PM

I'll just say you used an antiquated website like photobucket and going to the front page shows your full name. Said full name goes to someone your age, state, city, college, etc on a Google search.
Haha. I found that shit too. Dumb ass posting stuff on photobucket :lol

DJR210
01-08-2021, 04:11 PM

:lol what? I never heard about this..

DJR210
01-08-2021, 04:12 PM

:lol you can tell the fact he has a mongoloid is bothering him too

Mitch
01-08-2021, 04:41 PM
:lol what? I never heard about this..

He essentially dox'd himself :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-08-2021, 04:52 PM

Bet you got the wrong person.

I promise you I won't *cry to mods*. That's gay pussy shit. Post whatever your heart desires, as if I were an Avante or Joey or something.

Mitch
01-08-2021, 06:02 PM

I promise you I won't *cry to mods*. That's gay pussy shit. Post whatever your heart desires, as if I were an Avante or Joey or something.

You cried about the dislike post button :lol

I don't think you're in position to dispute anything, everybody considers you a compulsive liar tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-08-2021, 08:41 PM
You cried about the dislike post button :lol

I don't think you're in position to dispute anything, everybody considers you a compulsive liar tbh
You're too much of a pussy to "dox" me / post internet pictures of me and my life.

Mitch
01-08-2021, 10:14 PM
You're too much of a pussy to "dox" me / post internet pictures of me and my life.

You dox'd yourself, squirt :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-09-2021, 11:37 AM
You dox'd yourself, squirt :lol

Prove it, biatch.

Mitch
01-09-2021, 11:55 AM
Prove it, biatch.

Check the front page of your photobucket :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-09-2021, 12:01 PM
Check the front page of your photobucket :lol

I haven't used that in at least a couple years

Mitch
01-10-2021, 01:13 PM
I haven't used that in at least a couple years

I assume you stopped after I pointed out that your full name is on it, squirt :lol

SpursforSix
01-11-2021, 01:26 PM
I assume you stopped after I pointed out that your full name is on it, squirt :lol

I guess I missed all this. I can find his IGN account but not the main page of his Photobucket.
Does his wife's name begin with an "A"?

Chucho
01-11-2021, 02:05 PM

Begging to be bukakked while pretending you AREN'T "an Avante or Joey or something".

Chucho
01-11-2021, 02:06 PM
And Andy won't cry to the mods because they don't care what he thinks. LMAO.

Mitch
01-11-2021, 04:20 PM
I guess I missed all this. I can find his IGN account but not the main page of his Photobucket.

He deleted his photobucket :lol

Just confirms that he was dumb enough to put his full name on it, tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-11-2021, 04:21 PM

Warmer
Warmer

Prove it... especially with the IGN account. I'm intrigued. :)

i'm_still_beta
01-11-2021, 04:27 PM
Warmer
Warmer

Prove it... especially with the IGN account. I'm intrigued. :)

But if you're typing this than you basically confirm that they know who you are

Millennial_Messiah
01-11-2021, 05:03 PM

Maybe, yes
Maybe, no

Stay tuned for the next episode... I'm at the tip of my feet, can't wait. #DoxMania #MillennialMessiahChronicles

Mitch
01-11-2021, 09:28 PM

No big secret, tbh. He did remove his name from photobucket though :lol
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277571

Millennial_Messiah
01-12-2021, 09:55 AM
No big secret, tbh. He did remove his name from photobucket though :lol
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277571

I didn't remove it. Photobucket was really good from like 2006-2013. Then they did some dumb changes and it got dumber and dumber. The system must have removed it on its own.

Mitch
01-12-2021, 12:04 PM
Sure, squirt.

jeebus
01-12-2021, 12:33 PM
Solid thread, would read again :lol

LkrFan
08-15-2021, 02:22 PM
She's going to be the most amazing, gorgeous princess in the history of the universe. I'm actually really happy. My life isn't going to be all about me anymore and I get my estranged wife back and don't have to look for other women anymore. We're going to name our daughter Meliana, after the goddess/elvish queen from The Silmarillion, Tolkien's epic prelude to the Lord of the Rings. She is going to be so perfect, happy, healthy, so amazing. My life is all about giving my queen and princess and the most amazing life ever.

I feel like my life always keeps getting better. :toast

Are you sure it's yours? I've been watching episodes of Paternity Court. Don't end up like this dude:
Bc-x2BG9qDA

You never know son. :downspin:

Millennial_Messiah
08-16-2021, 10:10 AM
Are you sure it's yours? I've been watching episodes of Paternity Court. Don't end up like this dude:
Bc-x2BG9qDA

You never know son. :downspin:

I'm convinced she's not mine. Couldn't get a paternity test because her remote small city in Wyoming didn't have one. They said the nearest one would be in Salt Lake City and that wasn't going to happen. But a RN friend of mine (actually best friend's wife) who has a lot of experience in neonatals has told me she's at least 99% confident that baby's not mine. Also the timing was off. The only time I had sex with her in 2020 was at the end of March, and the baby girl was born in mid November at a normal weight.

LkrFan
08-16-2021, 01:05 PM
I'm convinced she's not mine. Couldn't get a paternity test because her remote small city in Wyoming didn't have one. They said the nearest one would be in Salt Lake City and that wasn't going to happen. But a RN friend of mine (actually best friend's wife) who has a lot of experience in neonatals has told me she's at least 99% confident that baby's not mine. Also the timing was off. The only time I had sex with her in 2020 was at the end of March, and the baby girl was born in mid November at a normal weight.

I was just joking witcha. I'm sorry bruh :cry

Trainwreck2100
08-16-2021, 01:51 PM

just run a 23 and me on both of you or buy the otc one

SpursforSix
08-16-2021, 02:12 PM

I predict an extra chromosome 21.

ChumpDumper
08-16-2021, 02:14 PM
One of the better how-it-started/how-it's-going threads in ST history.

Millennial_Messiah
08-16-2021, 03:45 PM

Can you get it at Walmart? Their town in Wyoming has a Walmart but no CVS, walgreens, rite aid etc.

Millennial_Messiah
08-16-2021, 03:45 PM
I predict an extra chromosome 21.

she's definitely not a down syndrome baby. In fact quite bright for 9 months

SpursforSix
08-16-2021, 03:48 PM
she's definitely not a down syndrome baby. In fact quite bright for 9 months

I meant you have an extra one.

Trainwreck2100
08-16-2021, 03:49 PM
Can you get it at Walmart? Their town in Wyoming has a Walmart but no CVS, walgreens, rite aid etc.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HomeDNA-Paternity-Test-Kit-for-At-Home-Use/396249491

the kit is cheap but the test costs $$

Millennial_Messiah
08-17-2021, 09:31 AM
I meant you have an extra one.

Then I'd be without a doubt the most accomplished down syndrome person in the history of humanity, by a light year.

Millennial_Messiah
08-17-2021, 09:33 AM
https://www.walmart.com/ip/HomeDNA-Paternity-Test-Kit-for-At-Home-Use/396249491

the kit is cheap but the test costs $$

what does that mean by $139 "Lab Fee"? Do they do it at the walmart or what?? Where would you actually get the test done if you bought the kit at a walmart? Since the hospitals around don't do it.

I don't have snail mail (mailing address and I've never used a stamp) so I don't know how that process they listed on the back could work...

Trainwreck2100
08-17-2021, 09:52 AM
what does that mean by $139 "Lab Fee"? Do they do it at the walmart or what?? Where would you actually get the test done if you bought the kit at a walmart? Since the hospitals around don't do it.

I don't have snail mail (mailing address and I've never used a stamp) so I don't know how that process they listed on the back could work...
you have to mail the swabs out, if you don't want to give out your physical address rent a po box

Millennial_Messiah
08-17-2021, 10:46 AM
you have to mail the swabs out, if you don't want to give out your physical address rent a po box

I don't have a physical address, I stay in hotels from time to time, when the weather is cooler often I live in my car...

I thought i read on there "same day results"? how is that possible with US snail mail of all things?? Yikes... is there any alternative for actual same day results?

BD24
08-18-2021, 10:16 AM
I’m not sure why anyone still responds to this idiot and his fake life tbh. He can’t even keep his facts about his fake life straight. Dude needs some kind of sheet where he tracks all of his nonsense