PDA

View Full Version : Are we living through end times prophecy?

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2020, 10:40 AM
I've been seeing the following chain post circulating on Facebook:
The government might be preparing for a cashless society but it was predated by the Bible. Already designed! If put into place just means our time is getting closer. Not worried about what is going to happen just looking up and getting ready. Maybe worry about your friends and family who aren't ready instead of what is already designed to happen that you will not be stopping.
While the devil is preparing people for the Anti Christ, God is preparing people for the Rapture. I don’t know when the rapture will take place but I do believe it could be soon. I also believe this is a time that God is giving us a chance to repent. We need to get the Gospel message out!!! Until the Good Lord calls me away from this world to go home, I want to make it clear that I believe in Jesus Christ as the True Lord and Savior. Despite the fact that I am human, and I fail a lot, I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins and that He rose from the dead on the third day. He loves us all dearly (far more than we deserve) and forgives our sins when we repent. His Word says John 3:16 "whosoever believeth in Me , should not perish but have ever lasting life.”
The bible also says Matthew 10:33 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which art in heaven
This is the best challenge I have seen on Facebook; so, if the Holy Spirit moves you and you’re not ashamed, just copy, and make this as your status update.
Can I get an Amen for being a believer in The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit? ♥️🙏 AMEN!!

One of my friends posted that. I posted the following and tried to have a discussion with her:

Me: "And just like QAnon, this end times prophecy has pacified the masses into doing NOTHING. Are we supposed to just sit tight, watch everything crumble and pray to Jesus? Are we supposed to let the Zionists and Jewish supremacists get away with shit cuz this is "God's plan"? So annoying smh.

Her: "If you don't like something I posted can you just scroll past it? It's too early to be dealing with your negativity."

Me: "Look at everything that's happening around you. A hoax virus is letting government take control of our lives. Riots and protests are burning down the country. The elites manipulate the weather through geoengineering to make us think this is 'God's plan.'

I got news for you hun, the sociopaths who control world governments are following end times prophecy like a playbook. Them same elites control the Vatican and Christian churches in America. Our government and politicians are controlled by Zionists and Jewish supremacists in Israel. That's how they use religion to control the masses.

I'm not being negative sweetheart, I just want people to WAKE UP and defend themselves from government tyranny. Trump is not save us. Jesus is not gonna save us. Only we the people can save ourselves and take back our country. I'm being a realist here ✌."

Your post literally says "Stop trying to fight it." What kind of advice is that???

And just like that, she deleted me like a snowflake.

FYI That was like the first time that I ever commented on a post of hers. It's not like I was harassing her.

So what are your thoughts? Who believes in this stuff? Am I right? Half right? Or are all the events happening just a coincidence?

Winehole23
07-20-2020, 11:08 AM
First time reply guy gets blocked by Angel Lov

Reck
07-20-2020, 11:19 AM
September 5th, 2020.

Be ready.

Spurtacular
07-20-2020, 12:17 PM
September 5th, 2020.

Be ready.

Big tranny convention for you?

SnakeBoy
07-20-2020, 12:43 PM
I just want people to WAKE UP and defend themselves from government tyranny.

Yeah I think you're right. It is time to fight and I am ready get in the fight. Can you recommend some additional forums for me to post on in addition to ST and FB?

phxspurfan
07-20-2020, 01:13 PM
Many scientists are calling it a global extinction event. I'm just calling it Monday

ElNono
07-20-2020, 03:13 PM
Stopped reading after Bible...

If you're interested in science fiction, Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke is a great read, tbh... highly recommended.

TheGreatYacht
07-20-2020, 05:07 PM
Stopped reading after Bible...

If you're interested in science fiction, Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke is a great read, tbh... highly recommended.

Thanks for admitting that you have no idea what my thread was about. You think I'm some bible thumping end times fanatic? Lol WRONG. Try reading the whole thing without getting triggered.

ElNono
07-20-2020, 05:52 PM
Thanks for admitting that you have no idea what my thread was about. You think I'm some bible thumping end times fanatic? Lol WRONG. Try reading the whole thing without getting triggered.

Hey, give me some credit for at least starting to read your post. That's above and beyond the average here, where you're either on ignore lists or scrolled through summarily.

Like I said, when it comes to science fiction, there's great literature out there. Hit me up if you need some recommendations.

El Santo
07-21-2020, 08:47 AM
If only it was science fiction.... do some research before dismissing it...

spurraider21
07-21-2020, 09:25 AM
So what are your thoughts? Who believes in this stuff? Am I right? Half right? Or are all the events happening just a coincidence?
i think your'e a strasserite at best

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasserism

ElNono
07-21-2020, 12:48 PM
If only it was science fiction.... do some research before dismissing it...

ok...

dismissed.