PDA

View Full Version : GOP Platform ‘B****es Be Crazy’ Sure To Keep Women From Leaving Party In Droves

RandomGuy
07-21-2020, 03:52 PM
The GOP has a woman voter problem. Recent polls show Donald Trump and his Republican stooges losing young women, perhaps permanently. Black women have never had time for their sorry asses, but college-educated white women have started to wise up since Trump took office. Even white working-class women are sneaking a peek at Joe Biden.

So, how does the GOP solve a problem like Maria and several million other women? They're gonna double down and behave like misogynistic assholes! Look, we don't care if they throw this election, so long as they lose big.

Monday, Republican House Rep. Ted Yoho approached Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as she was about to enter the Capitol to cast a vote. He called her “disgusting,"... Yoho was even more irate with AOC's crazy talk and told her, "You are out of your freaking mind!" Ocasio-Cortez said he was rude and went on her way. However, a reporter overheard Yoho say, to her back, like a coward, “Fucking bitch."
House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer has called for the Florida congressman to apologize.

Republicans are now picking fights with Satan's daughter herself, Liz Cheney, the House Republican Conference chair. Democrats have a lot of women representatives in leadership roles, but in the Republican caucus, Cheney stands alone like free-market cheese.

Several idiots stepped to the mic during a closed-door Republican meeting and whaled on Cheney. She'd “supported" Dr. Anthony Fauci and was fine with a primary challenge against Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie. Worst of all, she wasn't suitably loyal to Trump and occasionally expressed ideas different than the president's. You could tell because they made sense.

Cheney is a professional so afterward she spun the meeting to the press as a “robust exchange of views" and steered the focus to defeating Democrats in November. Matt Gaetz and Jordan, who combined have roughly half Cheney's IQ, were fine with a public scrap like common Trumps. Gaetz probably lost the coin toss so he was the one who tweeted that Cheney should either step down or be removed as conference chair. (I repeat: Cheney is the only Republican woman in leadership.)

---------------------------------------------------
https://www.wonkette.com/gops-charming-b-es-be-crazy-platform-sure-to-keep-women-from-leaving-party-in-droves

So, yeah, let me know how that works out for them. I am not overly shocked that the party of rich white guys, by rich white guys, and for rich white guys has a problem with women. Seems to drive them batshit crazy.

Winehole23
07-21-2020, 07:39 PM
Trump is a walking billboard for abusive masculinity, which is a big part of his appeal, tbh. Lotta trad wives dig it too.

Black Stan
07-21-2020, 07:48 PM
I didn’t read all that but bitches do be crazy

Nathan89
07-21-2020, 07:52 PM
Abusive masculinity, toxic masculinity,mansplaining, manspreading, etc seem to be an effort to demonize men and masculinity.

Nathan89
07-21-2020, 07:58 PM
One major reasons for why encourage and recognize the necessity that women are treated exactly like men.

FrostKing
07-21-2020, 08:00 PM
This is exactly what was said about white women in 2016. Chicks are super PC in public but vast majority won't vote against their partner or families well being.

I also think the Karen stereotype has pissed them off

DMC
07-21-2020, 08:18 PM
Echo chamber politics :lol ramp up the hyperbole, November is just around the corner..

Monostradamus
07-21-2020, 08:41 PM
Abusive masculinity, toxic masculinity,mansplaining, manspreading, etc seem to be an effort to demonize men and masculinity.
Said by a timid little beta male virgin.

RandomGuy
07-21-2020, 10:38 PM

Go murder a judges family with that, and show me how right you are about it.

Vito Corleone
07-21-2020, 10:45 PM
I'll take Trump 1000 times over what the Democraps are trying to do. They have started a Civil war, and right now we on the right are letting the police handle it, if they can't we will show the left how many guns we really have.

Winehole23
07-21-2020, 10:50 PM
Go murder a judges family with that, and show me how right you are about it.To be fair, that was an asshole Men's Rights attorney named Roy Den Hollander.

Den Hollander, 72, identified with a broader movement of men who in often abusive, misogynist and hateful language rail against “feminazis.” He wrote numerous online screeds, some of which exceeded 1,000 pages.

Den Hollander had a long history of filing lawsuits against programs that he believed favored women. In 2008, he told The New York Times (https://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/18/lawyer-files-antifeminist-suit-against-columbia/#:~:text=Roy%20Den%20Hollander%20is%20a,and%20a%20 self%2Ddescribed%20antifeminist.&text=On%20Monday%2C%20he%20filed%20a,sees%20as%20d iscriminatory%20toward%20men) that his anger toward feminists stemmed from his bitter divorce from a woman he married in Russia.

He called women “the real oppressors” in a 2008 Fox News appearance and wrote online about his grievances against female judges.

When investigators discovered Den Hollander’s body, they found a package nearby that was addressed to Salas, according to a law enforcement official. The package was empty.
https://www.boston.com/news/national-news-2/2020/07/21/roy-den-hollander

Winehole23
07-21-2020, 10:54 PM
Abusive masculinity, toxic masculinity,mansplaining, manspreading, etc seem to be an effort to demonize men and masculinity.Sometimes the bad reputation is honestly acquired. Trump being a lecherous pig and a serial sex pest isn't exactly a well-kept secret.

RandomGuy
07-21-2020, 10:57 PM
I'll take Trump 1000 times over what the Democraps are trying to do. They have started a Civil war, and right now we on the right are letting the police handle it, if they can't we will show the left how many guns we really have.

Meh. Right wing fantasy. muh guns. Although squads of paramilitary goons running around stuffing people into ummarked vans does sound like something we need the 2nd amendment for, tbh. I assume you are against that?

"let's reform policiing" = Civil war

Do you even hear what you are saying sometimes?

ChumpDumper
07-21-2020, 10:59 PM
I'll take Trump 1000 times over what the Democraps are trying to do. They have started a Civil war, and right now we on the right are letting the police handle it, if they can't we will show the left how many guns we really have.So not a war at all.

T:lolugh guy.

RandomGuy
07-21-2020, 11:41 PM

MAGA Ambush of Liz Cheney Backfires

Ultimately, none of Gaetz’s band of rabblerousers backed his call to remove Cheney from her post—even those who reportedly aired their grievances against her Tuesday morning.

In fact, one after the other, those reportedly involved changed the subject.

Privately, too, many Republicans seethed at the optics of outspoken male lawmakers going after a highly visible Republican woman. “Where is the party struggling right now? With women,” said one House Republican aide. “And the game plan is to go after the top female elected Republican in all of Congress?”

“There is zero appetite,” said another House Republican aide, “to get rid of the only woman in leadership.”

https://news.yahoo.com/maga-ambush-liz-cheney-backfires-235702372.html

I don't care if your stupid party shoots itself in the foot by shitting on anyone with a vagina and power.

I welcome it.

Keep making excuses for the behavior, by all means. You might not know many women who vote, but I do, and they know exactly what the fuck is going on. They are PISSED.

so... keep going. Don't change.

Nathan89
07-22-2020, 12:22 AM
No, they don't know exactly what's going on. That's why politicians turn them into victims by talking about bullshit pay gaps.

Winehole23
07-22-2020, 12:25 AM
No, they don't know exactly what's going on. That's why politicians turn them into victims by talking about bullshit pay gaps.It's your contention women have an unfair advantage?

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 12:41 AM
RandomGuy

What you got?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbTYOE_onSA

phxspurfan
07-24-2020, 12:52 AM
The GOP has a woman voter problem. Recent polls show Donald Trump and his Republican stooges losing young women, perhaps permanently. Black women have never had time for their sorry asses, but college-educated white women have started to wise up since Trump took office. Even white working-class women are sneaking a peek at Joe Biden.

So, how does the GOP solve a problem like Maria and several million other women? They're gonna double down and behave like misogynistic assholes! Look, we don't care if they throw this election, so long as they lose big.

Monday, Republican House Rep. Ted Yoho approached Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as she was about to enter the Capitol to cast a vote. He called her “disgusting,"... Yoho was even more irate with AOC's crazy talk and told her, "You are out of your freaking mind!" Ocasio-Cortez said he was rude and went on her way. However, a reporter overheard Yoho say, to her back, like a coward, “Fucking bitch."
House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer has called for the Florida congressman to apologize.

Republicans are now picking fights with Satan's daughter herself, Liz Cheney, the House Republican Conference chair. Democrats have a lot of women representatives in leadership roles, but in the Republican caucus, Cheney stands alone like free-market cheese.

Several idiots stepped to the mic during a closed-door Republican meeting and whaled on Cheney. She'd “supported" Dr. Anthony Fauci and was fine with a primary challenge against Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie. Worst of all, she wasn't suitably loyal to Trump and occasionally expressed ideas different than the president's. You could tell because they made sense.

Cheney is a professional so afterward she spun the meeting to the press as a “robust exchange of views" and steered the focus to defeating Democrats in November. Matt Gaetz and Jordan, who combined have roughly half Cheney's IQ, were fine with a public scrap like common Trumps. Gaetz probably lost the coin toss so he was the one who tweeted that Cheney should either step down or be removed as conference chair. (I repeat: Cheney is the only Republican woman in leadership.)

---------------------------------------------------
https://www.wonkette.com/gops-charming-b-es-be-crazy-platform-sure-to-keep-women-from-leaving-party-in-droves

So, yeah, let me know how that works out for them. I am not overly shocked that the party of rich white guys, by rich white guys, and for rich white guys has a problem with women. Seems to drive them batshit crazy.

Problem is republicans for the most part have a 50 IQ and don't follow politics, just random hate messages spewed by the Trumper himself, so they won't even know about the lack of female leadership in the party or this public flaming of their one female congresswoman. All they will know is what Trump will blast on Twitter.

phxspurfan
07-24-2020, 12:53 AM
No, they don't know exactly what's going on. That's why politicians turn them into victims by talking about bullshit pay gaps.

As a minority with personal, verified experience, I can assure you, pay gaps are real, and pervasive across industries.

phxspurfan
07-24-2020, 12:55 AM

watch list post right here

clambake
07-24-2020, 01:55 AM
watch list post right here

Yep

All these white guys living in fear.

RandomGuy
07-24-2020, 06:44 AM

So women are too dumb to know what is in their best interests. Got it.

Keep it up.

RandomGuy
07-24-2020, 06:45 AM
RandomGuy

What you got?

Telll you what I don't have is time to watch your yootoobs.

Scientists are still astonished at the press secretary's ability to convert oxygen into lies.

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 01:13 PM
Telll you what I don't have is time to watch your yootoobs.

Scientists are still astonished at the press secretary's ability to convert oxygen into lies.

:lol Edits / shruggery

You don't think it was disgraceful of the "reporter" to be calling the WH secretary an f'ing bitch?

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 01:14 PM
RandomGuy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1813)

What you got?

she's approaching trump levels of orange

Trainwreck2100
07-24-2020, 01:19 PM
Maybe it's an std

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 01:28 PM
she's approaching trump levels of orange

It's becoming clear to me why Jordan Peterson is an evil conservative in your book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZH0N9aECa0

:lmao TheGreatYacht

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 01:33 PM
It's becoming clear to me why Jordan Peterson is an evil conservative in your book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZH0N9aECa0

:lmao TheGreatYacht
i didnt call him evil. i just said he's a conservative by just about every measure with the exception of his take on healthcare systems.

thats why when you search his name on google, in the list of "people also searched for" you'll get ben shapiro, dave rubin.

its why he has called himself a "classical british liberal" which is effectively libertarian, and its why he calls himself a traditionalist. its not controversial to call jordan peterson a conservative figure. i dont get why you're so snow-flakey about it

the anita sarkeesian thumbnail is a nice touch btw. full disclaimer, i dont care for anita sarkeesian. i dont agree with much of what she stood for... but the "gamergate" reaction to her presence actually did expose misogyny/bigotry in that community, ironically proving her point for her, when imo her original content didnt do a great job of that

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 01:49 PM
i didnt call him evil. i just said he's a conservative by just about every measure with the exception of his take on healthcare systems.

thats why when you search his name on google, in the list of "people also searched for" you'll get ben shapiro, dave rubin.

its why he has called himself a "classical british liberal" which is effectively libertarian, and its why he calls himself a traditionalist. its not controversial to call jordan peterson a conservative figure. i dont get why you're so snow-flakey about it

the anita sarkeesian thumbnail is a nice touch btw. full disclaimer, i dont care for anita sarkeesian. i dont agree with much of what she stood for... but the "gamergate" reaction to her presence actually did expose misogyny/bigotry in that community, ironically proving her point for her, when imo her original content didnt do a great job of that

I suppose it amuses me, your need to characterize as conservative, when he's largely analytical and not ideological per se.

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 01:58 PM
I suppose it amuses me, your need to characterize as conservative, when he's largely analytical and not ideological per se.
it was thetical to the point i had made, that a notable public figure with traditionally conservative values and beliefs recognized that the US healthcare system is inferior to the canadian model, despite having better results at the top