11-07-2005, 11:12 PM
But he had five turnovers and it's only four games. :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
11-07-2005, 11:12 PM
check tha sig, yo

ITS PARKERTIME

FromWayDowntown
11-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Parker's growth is the most encouraging thing I've seen to this point. He's rarely had stretches like this at any point in his career -- particularly in games against fairly good opponents and in crucial parts of games.

1Parker1
11-07-2005, 11:15 PM
to...

Manu Mob
Brewski
Media

:lmao Specially Brewski and all them haters who started the "Trade Parker" thread 5 minutes after the Spurs won the championship last season!

exstatic
TP is sik wid it.

Cant_Be_Faded
consistency is a virtue

atlfan25
I think that is a tad too hostile for Parker to be cursing at the fans.

MI21
11-07-2005, 11:17 PM
First bad game they will be back, don't you worry.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-07-2005, 11:18 PM
to...

Manu Mob
Brewski
Media

We ain't hearing. But the team certainly said "Fuck You Marcus" by winning this game. Now go and open a thread to cry a river about how cheap Holt is.

1Parker1
11-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Ok, so who's with me on the Church of Tony?

If so, proudly wear that badge in your signature, like me!!! :elephant

SenorSpur
Tony was in a zone again. Taking two, three guys off the dribble; running the pick and roll with Tim, setting up shooters on his penetrations. Also hitting his free throws. He's never looked better.

Nikos
Parker's growth is the most encouraging thing I've seen to this point. He's rarely had stretches like this at any point in his career -- particularly in games against fairly good opponents and in crucial parts of games.

I don't know about that. Parker has had some awesome stretches where he has looked great.

The key I still think will be at the FT line. Keep getting their and make a decent % in the clutch and the rest of his game will click. He is not going to be a great 3pt shooter, and he will have his nights where his mid-range shot is off too. But if he continues to find ways to GET to the line, make a good %, the TO's will decrease, assists will go up, and so will his scoring efficiency -- not just throughout the game, but in crunch time moments.

I hope we continue to see games like this from Parker where he penetrates finds ways to help the team by getting to the line as well.

picnroll
11-07-2005, 11:26 PM
What's really impressive is that Parker's taken over in 4th quarters and overtimes on a consistent basis.

tim_duncan_fan
11-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Church of Tony? What about the Duncan Denomination? He's done more for the team than anybody. Some guys get no respect.

smeagol
11-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Even though I'm a proud member of Manu's Church and also part of the Argie mom (as the numbskull who started the thread put it), I'm exstatic about TP. If this kid maintains this level, it's AS time, BABY!

baseline bum
11-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Nah... I'll join the Chruch of Eva though if she's Catholic and I get to play her altar boy.

slayermin
11-07-2005, 11:35 PM
I'm not sure what's more impressive, TP's 22-9 or Manu's 14-13. Oh wait. TD went 24-16-4. He's the winner.

Marcus Bryant
11-07-2005, 11:36 PM
Uh oh, the Manu MobŪ is surly.

IceColdBrewski
11-07-2005, 11:39 PM
:lmao Specially Brewski and all them haters who started the "Trade Parker" thread 5 minutes after the Spurs won the championship last season!

I did? That's news to me. I love how you homers always make shit up about me.

1) I've never said I hated Parker
2)I've never said "trade Parker"
3) I've never said Parker sucks.

Props to Tony so far. But the season is still young. Parker has had stretches like this in the past only to go into his inevitable slump. Lets see if he can stay consistent throughout the season for a change. Plus, my biggest gripe about Parker has always been his disappearing acts during the playoffs. Parker has long way to go before all the doubts are put away.

Regardless of whether he does or not, I want Parker to succeed as much as the next Spurs fan. It can only mean good things for my team. I just don't sit around jerking off to his poster like the Parker homers do.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-07-2005, 11:42 PM

Props to Tony so far. But the season is still young. Parker has had stretches like this in the past only to go into his inevitable slump. Lets see if he can stay consistent throughout the season for a change. Plus, my biggest gripe about Parker has always been his disappearing acts during the playoffs. Parker has long way to go before all the doubts are put away.

Regardless of whether he does or not, I want Parker to succeed as much as the next Spurs fan. It can only mean good things for my team. I just don't sit around jerking off to his poster like the Parker homers do.
are you serious???

MI21
11-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Udrih > Parker

MaNuMaNiAc
11-07-2005, 11:44 PM
Uh oh, the Manu MobŪ is surly.
first of all, what the fuck does the Manu Mob have to do with Tony having a great game?? I bet you've been waiting all last season and all summer 'till Parker started doing great so you could relieve that Manu hating, Parker loving attitude. I resent you implying that I wouldn't be happy for Tony. Now grow the fuck up will you!!

smeagol
Brewski, how stupid do you think we are?

baseline bum
Chris Whitney > TP2

Marcus Bryant
11-07-2005, 11:45 PM
eh, stop denying reality.

smeagol
11-07-2005, 11:46 PM
first of all, what the fuck does the Manu Mob have to do with Tony having a great game?? I bet you've been waiting all last season and all summer 'till Parker started doing great so you could relieve that Manu hating, Parker loving attitude. I resent you implying that I wouldn't be happy for Tony. Now grow the fuck up will you!!
Remember, this is MB you're talking to. He makes a living out of being this stupid.

Next thing he'll say is something about Argentine maids.

mavsfan1000
11-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Parker>Jordan

mattyc
One dish off a double double. w00t.

Shane Heal, anyone?

Marcus Bryant
Do they shave?

Kori Ellis
Spurs fans fighting amongst themselves after a victory.

Priceless:flipoff

picnroll
11-07-2005, 11:49 PM
The first bad game Parker has Brewski will be ragging on him and saying "I told you he's inconsistenet". Okay Brewski, besides Magic what PG has been better in the playoffs from ages 19 to 22 year?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Hey Kori, I didn't see you protesting MB's stupid remarks, so the fighting that ensued shouldn't be so surprising

Marcus Bryant
11-07-2005, 11:52 PM
You know, if you Argentine girls didn't take every little thing so seriously maybe I wouldn't fuck with you. It's too damn easy.

Kori Ellis
11-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Hey Kori, I didn't see you protesting MB's stupid remarks, so the fighting that ensued shouldn't be so surprising

I'm protesting all of it.

Save the stupid Parker vs Ginobili, Holt vs the man, etc arguments for a night where the Spurs get their ass beat.

Spurs fans are spoiled. Learn to relish in the victories.

smeagol
11-07-2005, 11:55 PM
You know, if you Argentine girls didn't take every little thing so seriously maybe I wouldn't fuck with you. It's too damn easy.
Playing the "I was joking card" :rolleyes

In any case, Tony is fucking rocking.

SpursIndonesia
11-07-2005, 11:56 PM
Ok, so who's with me on the Church of Tony?

If so, proudly wear that badge in your signature, like me!!! :elephant

I'm still in the "Mosque of Mohammed";) :D though it could change in this summer -if MB gets his prediction right :(

MaNuMaNiAc
11-07-2005, 11:57 PM
yeah well, a joke is all fine and good, if it wasn't for the fact that ITS GETTING FUCKING OLD!

Kori Ellis
11-07-2005, 11:58 PM
I'm still in the "Mosque of Mohammed";) :D

:lol

T Park
11-07-2005, 11:59 PM
may get old, but you guys love to take down Parker when it takes away from Ginobili.

SpursIndonesia
11-08-2005, 12:00 AM

BUT, if my memory serves me right, you DID say put Tony off the bench and START Beno, because you thought & perhaps still thinks, that Beno is more of a PURE PG who can help this team better, and Tony's nomore than a ballhogging undersized SG masquerading as a PG . You're going to deny that ? :rolleyes

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Fuck you all, TPark, Marcus, ducks, Sequ and any other moron who says anything, just simply fuck off bitches.

You are the ones turning every fucking thread into a Tony v. Manu thing. Why can't you just be happy about Tony and the way he is playing? Bunch of assholes...

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2005, 12:03 AM
may get old, but you guys love to take down Parker when it takes away from Ginobili.
tell me when the fuck!! have I said ANYTHING against Tony!?? Next time get your facts straight!

samikeyp
11-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Spurs fans are spoiled. Learn to relish in the victories.

Amen.

There are 29 other groups of fans you would trade places with us in a heartbeat. Relax and save the kvetching for the playoffs.

Oh and I belong to the Temple of Tim and the Rectory of Rasho. :lol

Buenos Hairys
11-08-2005, 12:04 AM
FUCK YOU BRYANTMARCUS

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-08-2005, 12:05 AM
fuck You Marcus

Now you are going to login as Violent Kitten?

T Park
11-08-2005, 12:05 AM
tell me when the fuck!! have I said ANYTHING against Tony!??

Take a freakin breath.

duncan2k5
11-08-2005, 12:06 AM
lol. we reaLLy are spoiled...why do you guys care who is better between tony and manu, or how tony has been playing in the past? we won last season...remember? he is showing improvement this year...take it as it is being given. every player in the nba has bad games...timmy has bad games and he is considered the most consistent player. maybe tony will have a bad game...but why fight about it? we are winning and tony is killing...if he was doing this for any other team they would be praising him...not predicting his downfall

T Park
11-08-2005, 12:06 AM
There are 29 other groups of fans you would trade places with us in a heartbeat

Those fans wouldnt want such tight fisted, horrible owner such as the Spurs have.

T Park
11-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Fuck you all, TPark, Marcus, ducks, Sequ and any other moron who says anything, just simply fuck off bitches

Im not english, dont hate me.

I just refer to what your fans constantly say down in Argentina.

Buenos Hairys
11-08-2005, 12:10 AM
STAY OUT ARGENTINA REDNECK

duncan2k5
11-08-2005, 12:14 AM
come on guys...chill. we have the best basketball team in the world and we are fightin over bullshit after a win...DAMN

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Im not english, dont hate me.

I just refer to what your fans constantly say down in Argentina.
you have absolutely no clue what us fans constantly say down here. I don't even think you know where down here is. So please, just comment on what you know.

1Parker1
11-08-2005, 12:20 AM
Well damn....I was only joking about the Church of Tony thing. It had nothing to do with Manu. I gave Manu props in another thread.

Maybe we should have a separation of Church and State within Spurstalk?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Well damn....I was only joking about the Church of Tony thing. It had nothing to do with Manu. I gave Manu props in another thread.

Maybe we should have a separation of Church and State within Spurstalk?
LOL, don't worry, its not you, or Tony. We Argentinians don't hate Tony, no matter how much MB or ducks love to imply. I was actually extatic with Tony's performance. This whole thing is about MB learning to keep his mouth shut, that is all.

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 12:23 AM
Fuck you. I'll post what I want.

SpursDork
11-08-2005, 12:24 AM
Aw, I'm so into that Church of Tony thing :) Have been ever since that J-Kidd crap

Game photo:

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/CXA10511080432.jpg

I bet it was after the CIA Pop play :angel

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Fuck you. I'll post what I want.
Go ahead, its not like it's important. Go, post your bullshit takes http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 12:26 AM
You certainly act as though they aren't. No doubt.

T Park
11-08-2005, 12:31 AM
you have absolutely no clue what us fans constantly say down here

So the whole, Parker is hated in Argentina cause he doesn't pass to Manu enough, is a lie??

Or is Johnny Ludden and others lieing too?

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 12:32 AM
Have a drink, a smoke, or a lay.

Thank you.

This thread is over.