Same thing was said about shillary in 2016

Trump still favorite

:lmao hater has dementia.

How is he the favorite?

hater
07-24-2020, 01:03 PM
:lmao hater has dementia.

How is he the favorite?

Easy. Same shitty opponent. Same shitty tactics by opponents party.

When you mix same ingredients you get the same cake everytime :lol

Reck
07-24-2020, 01:06 PM

But that's just not true.

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 01:16 PM

You're forgetting he has the most progressive platform since fill in the bullshit blank

Except Copkamala obviously voted against a %10 cut to the military budget. So when Biden croaks two weeks into February and we get the cop, we're in line for the same bullshit. Not that Biden was going to do anything as president, besides not overturn anything Trump put in place.

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 01:16 PM
But that's just not true.

:lol

Reck
07-24-2020, 01:18 PM
You're forgetting he has the most progressive platform since fill in the bullshit blank

Except Copkamala obviously voted against a %10 cut to the military budget. So when Biden croaks two weeks into February and we get the cop, we're in line for the same bullshit. Not that Biden was going to do anything as president, besides not overturn anything Trump put in place.

ROFL

So Biden will let the Trump taxes stand, the gutted golden child Obamacare fall into more disrepair, keep Trump's henchmen at the DOJ, etc?

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 01:20 PM
He will.

He's just told his rich donors that. The DNC gets absolutely nothing done and don't even try to overturn the shitty tax cuts in turn that the GOP had placed just before them. The mayor of chicago just OK'd Trump's henchmen there.

Reck
07-24-2020, 01:24 PM

I was referring to the fact Trump is trailing him in most of the categories he led Hillary by.

The only saving grace for Trump is that he's still leading in the economy....by 2 points.

When people say it's the same candidate, that's just wrong.

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 01:27 PM
They are the same candidate. Biden just isn't disdained anywhere near the same way Hillary is.

I'm 99% sure Biden wins, though, so you libs will be happy when the cheeto man is out, and we can go back to not caring about Yemen and the middle east, or acting like we care about all those cages Obama built that trmp is leasing.

RandomGuy
07-24-2020, 01:35 PM
Same thing was said about shillary in 2016

Trump still favorite

muh 2016

2020 not 2016

RandomGuy
07-24-2020, 01:37 PM

Biden hasn't been the target of a 30 year misogynistic smear campaign by the right wing media. Not the same ingredient at all.

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 01:40 PM
Biden hasn't been the target of a 30 year misogynistic smear campaign by the right wing media. Not the same ingredient at all.
doesnt carry the same baggage on butter emails, benghazi, "uranium one," etc.

is trump really going to go after biden because his children benefitted from his political standing? :lol

Millennial_Messiah
07-24-2020, 01:41 PM
:lol -150 for a fucking challenger (with Alzheimers, no less) against an incumbent...

+150 = easy money

Reck
07-24-2020, 01:46 PM
They are the same candidate. Biden just isn't disdained anywhere near the same way Hillary is.

I'm 99% sure Biden wins, though, so you libs will be happy when the cheeto man is out, and we can go back to not caring about Yemen and the middle east, or acting like we care about all those cages Obama built that trmp is leasing.

No, they're still not the same.

If by the same you mean moderate, ok then I agree.

But Biden is being way more open to progressive policies. He has an open channel with Bernie. Hillary threw Bernie down the curb long before she even won the nomination.

It goes beyond been less disliked.

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 01:50 PM

But Biden is being way more open to progressive policies. He has an open channel with Bernie. Hillary threw Bernie down the curb long before she even won the nomination.

Openness and actually doing something is totally different. What are the odds this guy makes it through 4 years, anyways? Not even going to consider 8. Kamala just voted not to cut the military budget by a small portion and it seems like she is the veep. Nothing will change. But you guys will be happy. We might even get a black girlboss who likes throwing people in prison, to boot.

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 01:54 PM
Biden chance to win has increased.

Trump now a +150 underdog

List the site. I may take that +150.

Will Hunting
From a policy perspective Hillary and Jim Crow Joe are absolutely the same candidate, but definitely not from an electability perspective.

IronMexican
People cann change, though. Look at Peter Daou. The man who shielded Hillary at every corner in 2016 is now a huge critic of the center right.

With Biden, though, I just don't belive it. You really think he gives a shit about anyone making less than 500k a year? He's a party man. Of all the politicians who knobslob Israel, he might be one of their most vocal lovers, especially among the center right

Spurtacular
:lol -150 for a fucking challenger (with Alzheimers, no less) against an incumbent...

+150 = easy money

:lmao Shows how effective fake polls are.

Will Hunting
Bovada has DJT at +145.

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 01:55 PM

:lol Progressive Biden
:lol We've already established that you're a wannabe progressive, tranny.
:lol It's fitting that you should support a wanna progressive.

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 01:56 PM
Bovada has DJT at +145.

Would recommend that over the sh** odds for Biden all day long.

hater
07-24-2020, 01:56 PM

Truth nuke :tu

hater
07-24-2020, 01:59 PM
:lol Progressive Biden
:lol We've already established that you're a wannabe progressive, tranny.
:lol It's fitting that you should support a wanna progressive.

:lmao its funny democrats think the Biden is most progressive guy in a while BS is gonna stick :lmao

Boy they are in for another rude awakening :lol

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:00 PM

not a very high bar, but thats just because we havent exactly had very progressive platforms in any administration. obama's certainly wasn't despite their campaign. clinton?

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:01 PM
If you want to use the actual term of a platform, none. Since every green party candidate and Bernie run a much more progressive platform. If they try and use a president, I always hear FDR

Millennial_Messiah
07-24-2020, 02:02 PM
People cann change, though. Look at Peter Daou. The man who shielded Hillary at every corner in 2016 is now a huge critic of the center right.

With Biden, though, I just don't belive it. You really think he gives a shit about anyone making less than 500k a year? He's a party man. Of all the politicians who knobslob Israel, he might be one of their most vocal lovers, especially among the center right

I don't get the retarded anti-Israel agenda on here. What gives?

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:04 PM
:lmao its funny democrats think the Biden is most progressive guy in a while BS is gonna stick :lmao

Don't be silly. They don't care about it. They just can't stand that a republican, and one as stupid as Trump is president. It really is all that matters.

Even on the posts you read here, they say things like and I'm paraphrasing "someone can be cool and calm". He can be a reincarnate of George HW Bush, and they would not care. They just hate having a literal cartoon as president.

hater
07-24-2020, 02:04 PM
If you want to use the actual term of a platform, none. Since every green party candidate and Bernie run a much more progressive platform. If they try and use a president, I always hear FDR

Fuck Bernie

Hes a gutless fake snake

Hes been sold out to DNC mafia foe a while now

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:05 PM
Fuck Bernie

Hes a gutless fake snake

Hes been sold out to DNC mafia foe a while now

:tu

hater
07-24-2020, 02:05 PM
Don't be silly. They don't care about it. They just can't stand that a republican, and one as stupid as Trump is president. It really is all that matters.

Even on the posts you read here, they say things like and I'm paraphrasing "someone can be cool and calm". He can be a reincarnate of George HW Bush, and they would not care. They just hate having a literal cartoon as president.

Agreed.

They are willing to even go to a hot war vs Russia just to get Trump. Its a pathetic obsession at this point.

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:06 PM
I don't get the retarded anti-Israel agenda on here. What gives?

Murdering Palestinian civillians is ok in your book? The DNC and GOP are both ok with it

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 02:07 PM

Biden gonna raise taxes on the rich. He's gonna participate in the climate scam.
He's gonna continue the Obamacare scam.
He talks to Bernie and disgregards every thing that cuck says.
These standard dog whistles are good enough for Wreck.

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:09 PM

i would take HW over Trump in a heartbeat. and not because trump is silly, cartoonish, or whimsical, but because he's legitimately dangerous.

no meaningful progress is preferable to active harm.

its the hand we've been dealt. short of giving Vito Corleone and Nathan their wet dream of a civil war, we have to work within the system, and right now our options are trump and somebody significantly less dangerous than trump

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:10 PM
i would take HW over Trump in a heartbeat. and not because trump is silly, cartoonish, or whimsical, but because he's legitimately dangerous.

:lmao

Central America and the sanctions placed on Iraq, in order to start the gulf war say hi.

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:11 PM
I wonder if we get a Kasich ticket in 2028.

Reck
07-24-2020, 02:11 PM
If a cartoonish president is all Trump was, I'd be relieved.

Guy is way past dangerous. I dont understand why the need to still point that out.

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:12 PM

Central America and the sanctions placed on Iraq, in order to start the gulf war say hi.
didnt say hw was a great president. i said he's preferable to trump. i'd also say trump is preferable to mussolini or stalin. doesnt mean im defending anything about trump.

trump is significantly more dangerous to american democracy than hw was.

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:13 PM
I wonder if we get a Kasich ticket in 2028.
i would certainly hope not. if kasich was the nominee against trump i'd vote for kasich without thinking twice.

its like playing a game of "would you rather" and your answer is "lol both these options suck"

no shit. we still are going to end up with one or the other. if we had shitty enough primary results where it only comes down to harm mitigation, then thats the plan.

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:14 PM
What fucking democracy? The fruit shareholders?

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 02:14 PM
If a cartoonish president is all Trump was, I'd be relieved.

Guy is way past dangerous. I dont understand why the need to still point that out.

Why's Trump dangerous, tranny?

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 02:15 PM
i would certainly hope not. if kasich was the nominee against trump i'd vote for kasich without thinking twice.

Wow, you'd vote for a Democrat. Groundbreaking stuff.

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:15 PM
voter disenfranchisement and suppression of protests and speech, for starters.

at best he is comfortable with and tolerates elements of fascism. at best.

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:16 PM
Wow, you'd vote for a Democrat. Groundbreaking stuff.

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 02:16 PM
voter disenfranchisement and suppression of protests and speech, for starters.

at best he is comfortable with and tolerates elements of fascism. at best.

:lol Govt. fascist now? Weren't you always saying I don't understand fascism for calling this out?

TheGreatYacht

hater
07-24-2020, 02:17 PM

its the hand we've been dealt. short of giving Vito Corleone and Nathan their wet dream of a civil war, we have to work within the system, and right now our options are trump and somebody significantly less dangerous than trump

Of course you would pick an elitist oil tycoon turned CIA murderer and war criminal over Trump :lol

You just proved my point

When USA shot down that Iranian civil airliner. Hw was the VP

Instead of apologizing to at least the families of the dead he said:

"I will never apologize fo the united states...."

He proceeded to give a medal to the triggerman of this terrorist attack.

Of course youd pick that guy over Trump :lol

Thanks for proving my point :lol

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:18 PM
Of course you would pick an elitist oil tycoon turned CIA murderer and war criminal over Trump :lol

You just proved my point

When USA shot down that Iranian civil airliner. Hw was the VP

Instead of apologizing to at least the families of the dead he said:

"I will never apologize fo the united states...."

He proceeded to give a medal to the triggerman of this terrorist attack.

Of course youd pick that guy over Trump :lol

Thanks for proving my point :lol
Let this be the last time you question democracy in America, you piece of shit.

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:21 PM
:lol Govt. fascist now?
i didnt say that. read my comment again

Weren't you always saying I don't understand fascism for calling this out?
absolutely. of course you dont understand fascism. trump appeals to most of those characteristics on a regular basis, at least through rhetoric

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:21 PM
i'm willing to start with voter disenfranchisement and first amendment rights

hater
07-24-2020, 02:22 PM
- Highway of death
- iran contra
- bombing of panama
- hundreds of thousands of iraqi civilians dead

Wake me up when Trump does anythkng close to that

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:22 PM
- Highway of death
- iran contra
- bombing of panama
- hundreds of thousands of iraqi civilians dead

Wake me up when Trump does anythkng close to that
i havent said anything in the defense of reagan/hw foreign policy

my saying i prefer trump to mussolini is also not a defense of trump's policies, silly.

clambake
07-24-2020, 02:23 PM

Lol

hater
07-24-2020, 02:24 PM
i havent said anything in the defense of reagan/hw foreign policy

You said trump is way more dangerous. The facts disagree with you.

HW did more damage to the US and world than Trump ever did. If the middle east is a raging fire now, thats because HW lit the powderkeg

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:28 PM

HW did more damage to the US and world than Trump ever did
trump has executed a shitload of drone strikes. he took out an iranian general and we are lucky iran showed restraint not to escalate. he has weakened our alliances and allowed russian and chinese influence to go further unopposed.

ultimately though, i think trump has done a lot more to drive the US in the direction of fascism and that is significantly more dangerous for us here and everybody else in the long term. he is much more eager to throw civil liberties into the wind than any POTUS in my lifetime

Reck
07-24-2020, 02:30 PM

HW did more damage to the US and world than Trump ever did. If the middle east is a raging fire now, thats because HW lit the powderkeg

ROFL

Uses the mother of all bombs to kill 10 radicals in some cave while killing civilians in the process.
Threaten to nuke NK
Actually nukes Syria
Kills Iran's top commander

What else am I missing?

spurraider21
im not going to die on a "i want HW bush to be president in 2020" hill

IronMexican

This is a fact. But there was always going to be a war in the middle east, because shareholder interest are above any party. It could have been Clinton, W,etc.. That was going to happen.

IronMexican
im not going to die on a "i want HW bush to be president in 2020" hill

Your bed, pal. kidding

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:31 PM
ROFL

Uses the mother of all bombs to kill 10 radicals in some cave while killing civilians in the process.
Threaten to nuke NK
Actually nukes Syria
Kills Iran's top commander

What else am I missing?
wat

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:31 PM
trump has executed a shitload of drone strikes. he took out an iranian general and we are lucky iran showed restraint not to escalate. he has weakened our alliances and allowed russian and chinese influence to go further unopposed.

ultimately though, i think trump has done a lot more to drive the US in the direction of fascism and that is significantly more dangerous for us here and everybody else in the long term. he is much more eager to throw civil liberties into the wind than any POTUS in my lifetime

So did that dog easter obama. He bombed a fucking wedding. He changed every civilian death to combatants

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:33 PM
Your bed, pal. kidding

seriously tho, if you are looking at the options of biden and trump and thinking there's not enough of a difference to justify a vote then i dont know what more to say. i supported warren in the primaries early on, ended up voting for sanders. i was vocally opposed to biden becoming the dem nominee, but pretending he's the same as trump is delusional imo

Will Hunting
07-24-2020, 02:35 PM

If we’re going to dissect history in the Middle East, the instability started after WWI when Western Powers broke up the Ottoman Empire with disregard for how the political/cultural dynamics in the region worked. The middle eastern powder keg was lit well before HW was in office.

Whether intentional or not, HW leaving Sadam in power actually kept the Middle East stable and was the right move. His fuckwad son taking Sadam out and turning Iraq into a breeding ground for Islamic extremism was dumber than anything HW did in the Middle East.

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:36 PM
So did that dog easter obama. He bombed a fucking wedding. He changed every civilian death to combatants
"but obama" is not a retort in this discussion

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:37 PM
If only everyone was as smart as the good guy, Colin Powell. He only spent all his time trying to get Germany and France along with other powers in Europe to support the war, though threeats of sanctions. Such a good, level headed guy.

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 02:39 PM
"but obama" is not a retort in this discussion

For the drone strikes? Just trying to say that they're all pretty much the same. There's a power above and both parties have to fall in line for them

hater
07-24-2020, 02:40 PM
If only everyone was as smart as the good guy, Colin Powell. He only spent all his time trying to get Germany and France along with other powers in Europe to support the war, though threeats of sanctions. Such a good, level headed guy.

Good ol colin. his best asset was that he looked like a good guy but was as barbaric a warmonger as the rest

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 02:41 PM
For the drone strikes? Just trying to say that they're all pretty much the same. There's a power above and both parties have to fall in line for them
i'm willing to grant that all US presidents in recent history have had atrocious foreign policy. if you want to say they're pretty much all the same, then sure :tu

are they all identical as it relates to domestic policy? absofuckinlutely not. so is it not worth it to vote candidate A over candidate B when there are obvious differences there, just because "well their foreign policy is going to suck anywya"

hater
07-24-2020, 02:42 PM

Obama and Hillary fucked in Lybia and gave birth to ISIS.

Thats another fact Trump haters will meh at

Will Hunting
07-24-2020, 02:44 PM
Obama and Hillary fucked in Lybia and gave birth to ISIS.

Thats another fact Trump haters will meh at
ISIS was born in post-Sadam Iraq. It was ex Ba’athist soldiers who started it.

Reck
07-24-2020, 03:10 PM
wat

Missiled.

Nuke sounded better.

Dirks_Finale
07-24-2020, 03:30 PM
Very true.

And if Biden wins, you will have no idea who is actually calling the shots. Does that disturb you? I'm sure it will be a strong willed Cheney type(in boldness, not policy). Anyone in particular you are hoping for as VP knowing all of the above?

i'm willing to grant that all US presidents in recent history have had atrocious foreign policy. if you want to say they're pretty much all the same, then sure :tu

are they all identical as it relates to domestic policy? absofuckinlutely not. so is it not worth it to vote candidate A over candidate B when there are obvious differences there, just because "well their foreign policy is going to suck anywya"

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 03:37 PM
Very true.

And if Biden wins, you will have no idea who is actually calling the shots. Does that disturb you? I'm sure it will be a strong willed Cheney type(in boldness, not policy). Anyone in particular you are hoping for as VP knowing all of the above?
i think that aspect of it is somewhat overblown, but yeah presidents always delegate. i'm not too concerned about that. the policies of the people around him will be much less harmful than trump's

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 03:40 PM

So drone strikes is your counter?

So in terms of dangerous presidents in order of most dangerous to least dangerous we're going with:

Obama, Trump, Bush I

Correct?

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 03:41 PM

I don't know how true that is w/o looking it up; but that sounds right. Baathists were thugs from the get go. It's literally like if the Crips took over a shit hole.

hater
07-24-2020, 03:43 PM

There was no ISIS until Lybia happened and those fighters went to Syria

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 03:45 PM

They're trying to rebrand him desperately. But they're so bankrupt that they're not even putting any bait on the hook. :lmao

hater
07-24-2020, 03:46 PM
I don't know how true that is w/o looking it up; but that sounds right. Baathists were thugs from the get go. It's literally like if the Crips took over a shit hole.

Those jihadis were armed and trained and flown to Lybia first. Then US helped them move to Syria. See John Mccain

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 03:47 PM
Those jihadis were armed and trained and flown to Lybia first. Then US helped them move to Syria. See John Mccain

I agree that it's CIA pawns. It was when Sadaam took over, too. They were using international guns.

Dirks_Finale
07-24-2020, 03:47 PM
Cognitive decline is a progressive disease. No pun intended. There's a good chance he is not able to complete a 4 year term.

i think that aspect of it is somewhat overblown, but yeah presidents always delegate. i'm not too concerned about that. the policies of the people around him will be much less harmful than trump's

ElNono
07-24-2020, 03:48 PM
Shoulda dropped some $$$ on it when old Joe was +200...

IronMexican
07-24-2020, 03:52 PM

Wonder what you could have gotten after Nevada

Reck
07-24-2020, 03:57 PM
This Biden has dementia is just wishful thinking.

Just like Hillary was supposed to croak 3 years ago and not last her whole term had she won the thing.

Will Hunting
07-24-2020, 04:00 PM
There was no ISIS until Lybia happened and those fighters went to Syria
Yes, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) was born in Libya.

RandomGuy
07-24-2020, 04:01 PM
doesnt carry the same baggage on butter emails, benghazi, "uranium one," etc.

is trump really going to go after biden because his children benefitted from his political standing? :lol

That and Biden's mental abilities. man woman camera TV

Dude doesn't have anything to really campaign on. If he says "wall" then the question is "why didn't you get it done your first term"? No plan, and can't think of a single reason when asked.

The only reason he wants a second term... is for his ego.

Will Hunting
07-24-2020, 04:02 PM
Ba’athists were thugs but Uncle Sadam kept them in check. Removing Sadam made it so the inmates were running the asylum.

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 04:07 PM
Cognitive decline is a progressive disease. No pun intended. There's a good chance he is not able to complete a 4 year term.

What does that even mean?

But :lol @ "good chance" anyhow.

If the Democrats wanted to prove that the office of the president is a puppet show, they couldn't have picked a better candidate.
You think Joe Biden is going to really study out sh** from multiple angles and make autonomous choices? :lmao

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 04:08 PM
So drone strikes is your counter?

So in terms of dangerous presidents in order of most dangerous to least dangerous we're going with:

Obama, Trump, Bush I

Correct?
Drone strikes aren't the only measure. I would also include the weakening of our alliances and letting other major powers take center stage and increase their spheres of influence. and this is just foreign policy. i have bigger concerns about trump's domestic approach.

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 04:09 PM

It could be +1000, you're very likely to lose that money.

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 04:10 PM
Drone strikes aren't the only measure. I would also include the weakening of our alliances and letting other major powers take center stage and increase their spheres of influence.

It was a strong enough measure to catapult Donald past CIA Bush. But then when we have to recall Obama.

:lol The cognitive dissonance
:lol hater

InRareForm
07-24-2020, 04:12 PM

bovada.lv has +145 , but this one was on oddschecker so u can get +150 if you look around

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 04:13 PM
It was a strong enough measure to catapult Donald past CIA Bush. But then when we have to recall Obama.

:lol The cognitive dissonance
:lol hater (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609)
i didnt say that. it's a big factor, though.

hater
07-24-2020, 04:24 PM
Yes, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) was born in Libya.

ISIs was but a thought and living under Al Qaeda rule until 2013-2014.

It became someghing when rhe financiers and warriors of the Lybian war joined them in Iraq and Syria.

So my statement stands.

ISIS was born thanks to Hillary and Obama sexual acts in Lybia

Splits
07-24-2020, 04:28 PM
this hater meltdown is just missing him @ing derp and tgy

Splits
07-24-2020, 04:30 PM
he's literally fantasizing about the kenyan popping a post-menopausal karen

ElNono
07-24-2020, 04:44 PM
It could be +1000, you're very likely to lose that money.

I disagree, but hey, this should be good news for you... you should definitely bet the house at Trump +150, tbh

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 04:48 PM
I disagree, but hey, this should be good news for you... you should definitely bet the house at Trump +150, tbh

This far out for something I could lose all my money on? I'd rather do the market, tbh.

But if it was a proven money source for me personally, then I'd bet small money on it.

If it was William Hill or something I would.

If I were a chumpette, I'd put $2K on it. Then I'd have $1K net compensation if Zombie Rapist lost.

ElNono
07-24-2020, 04:54 PM
This far out for something I could lose all my money on? I'd rather do the market, tbh.

But if it was a proven money source for me personally, then I'd bet small money on it.

If it was William Hill or something I would.

If I were a chumpette, I'd put $2K on it. Then I'd have $1K net compensation if Zombie Rapist lost.

I agree we're far out. And politics is so volatile, tbh

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 04:57 PM
i didnt say that. it's a big factor, though.

It's a convenient factor. Works one way and not the other. :lol

hater
07-24-2020, 05:04 PM
he's literally fantasizing about the kenyan popping a post-menopausal karen

Thats how I imagine it too :lol

She hated obama as soon as it was finished and she had the tiny jihadis inside her :lol

hater
07-24-2020, 05:04 PM
Poor Willy tbqh

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 05:05 PM
It's a convenient factor. Works one way and not the other. :lol
nah, works both ways. barry abused drones as well.

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 05:07 PM
nah, works both ways. barry abused drones as well.

But he's not a terrible person for it like Trump is.

Splits
07-24-2020, 05:08 PM

Thats how I imagine it too :lol

She hated obama as soon as it was finished and she had the tiny jihadis inside her :lol

holy shit :lmao

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 05:12 PM
But he's not a terrible person for it like Trump is.
i dont think obama was a very good president. he wasn't nearly as destructive as trump, domestically

Winehole23
07-24-2020, 05:30 PM
But he's not a terrible person for it like Trump is.That's one reason I think Barack Obama was horrible. Another was harsh immigration enforcement. In mind there's a arc of degeneracy that goes back to Reagan, but the continuity is particularly strong b/w Bush, Obama and Trump, almost like they're one big thing.

Absent 9/11 and the security/surveillance precedents of two administrations, Trump wouldn't be able to make the play he's making now: serially destabilizing large cities run by democrats with shadowy executive branch agencies and private contractors in the run up to the election.

Splits
07-24-2020, 05:45 PM
midnightpulp (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) I think I remember in another thread you said you had another 200 up for wager... want to double our current to 400?

hater
07-24-2020, 05:45 PM
i dont think obama was a very good president. he wasn't nearly as destructive as trump, domestically

I definitely prefer obama to Trump. Thats a no brainer

But HW or Dubya? Come on now

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 05:56 PM
I definitely prefer obama to Trump. Thats a no brainer

But HW or Dubya? Come on now
those guys didnt dabble with fascism nearly to the same degree. thats more terrifying to me at this moment

hater
07-24-2020, 06:08 PM
those guys didnt dabble with fascism nearly to the same degree. thats more terrifying to me at this moment

You are believing the propaganda. Those guys were as racist and fascist as Dump plus they were neocons. Which trump is not.

7 countries in 7 years. Globalism. Imperialism. At any cost. Those were the Bushes. Not Trump.

Trump is a nationalist.

spurraider21
07-24-2020, 06:23 PM
You are believing the propaganda. Those guys were as racist and fascist as Dump plus they were neocons. Which trump is not.

7 countries in 7 years. Globalism. Imperialism. At any cost. Those were the Bushes. Not Trump.

Trump is a nationalist.
no doubt bushes were racist too (clintons as well). not nearly as overtly as Trump, which also enables and emboldens his supporters to be more brazen about it as well. bush jr had more fascist tendencies than his daddy with the perpetual war on terror stuff, but trump's hardcore nationalism is very concerning on that front. he also cares a lot less about voting rights, first amendment rights, free press. he's already making excuses about mail voting fraud if he loses so that he wont have to accept the results (i dont think he would actually try to stay in power because the military would throw his ass out, though he's just giving the green light for his rabid supporters to do some REALLY stupid shit following the election)

pgardn
07-24-2020, 06:30 PM
Like Trump has no record...

Hes done.

A pathological liar, narcissistic “leader” who bailed on a virus that does not listen to him.
He cooked in his bunker.

ANYONE ELSE 2020

pgardn
07-24-2020, 06:33 PM

Trump is a nationalist.

What is globalism?

Spurtacular
07-24-2020, 06:34 PM
Like Trump has no record...

Hes done.

A pathological liar, narcissistic “leader” who bailed on a virus that does not listen to him.
He cooked in his bunker.

ANYONE ELSE 2020

Zombie Rapist will save us from the hoax from his basement bunker!

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)

pgardn
07-24-2020, 06:42 PM
Zombie Rapist will save us from the hoax from his basement bunker!

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)

Anyone else in 2020

Gotta leave out incels and pure retards though.
you sit down twice, TGY sits down once.
And stAy put please.

Millennial_Messiah
07-27-2020, 07:33 AM
Murdering Palestinian civillians is ok in your book? The DNC and GOP are both ok with it

Islam is cancer to modern society. The most backwards society in the world (and it isn't close).

Wasn't always this way when the medieval Muslims had gotten over the radical misogynist pedo that was Muhammad and death to infidels crap and turned toward algebra and science, but those days are long gone.

spurraider21
07-27-2020, 12:26 PM
Islam is cancer to modern society. The most backwards society in the world (and it isn't close).

Wasn't always this way when the medieval Muslims had gotten over the radical misogynist pedo that was Muhammad and death to infidels crap and turned toward algebra and science, but those days are long gone.
secularism >>

that part of the world needs its own Enlightenment

Spurminator
07-27-2020, 02:36 PM

Congress writes tax legislation, not the President. Whether Bernie or Biden is in the White House, if they're not given a progressive tax bill to sign, it doesn't really matter where they fall on the progressive spectrum. Which is not to say they can't influence it, but it would not be a good political move for Biden to veto a progressive tax plan from a Democratic Congress

ElNono
07-27-2020, 02:44 PM
Congress writes tax legislation, not the President. Whether Bernie or Biden is in the White House, if they're not given a progressive tax bill to sign, it doesn't really matter where they fall on the progressive spectrum. Which is not to say they can't influence it, but it would not be a good political move for Biden to veto a progressive tax plan from a Democratic Congress

It doesn't have to get to a veto. Schumer and Pelosi will make damn sure corporate interests are well represented in Congress. Remember ACA? (and sure, that was Harry Reid and not Schumer, but we're talking about the same thing, pretty much).

Spurminator
07-27-2020, 02:50 PM
It doesn't have to get to a veto. Schumer and Pelosi will make damn sure corporate interests are well represented in Congress. Remember ACA? (and sure, that was Harry Reid and not Schumer, but we're talking about the same thing, pretty much).

Either way, unless the thinking is that Bernie or a more progressive POTUS would veto Pelosi/Schumer tax plans, the leftward position of the White House occupant is less important to tax legislation than Congress... as long as that occupant isn't a Republican who will reflexively veto anything progressive.

baseline bum
07-27-2020, 02:59 PM

Pelosi actually got a decent ACA passed, but Harry Reid bungled it and couldn't get the public option approved in the senate.

Millennial_Messiah
07-27-2020, 03:10 PM
secularism >>

that part of the world needs its own Enlightenment
Exactly.

InRareForm
08-09-2022, 08:29 AM
Would recommend that over the sh** odds for Biden all day long.