PDA

View Full Version : Spurs' Gregg Popovich: People who don't understand BLM movement 'just ignorant'

ducks
07-27-2020, 09:40 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/spurs-gregg-popovich-blm-movement-are-just-ignorant

Shut the hell up pop
All lives matter even ones in Hong Kong
But you sorry fucking old bitter heart that took a oath to protect America when you were in service is afraid
to call them out.
Your fucking job is to get the team to the playoffs not to talk politics. If you want to talk politics go to foxnews or cnn. Do not use the spurs money to promote your own personal views on politics.

Why are you not calling 44 and have him speak on the Windy City black lives killings ?

ducks
07-27-2020, 09:42 PM
The left is so tolerate of the right with statements like that

Just like biden if you do not vote for me you are not black

ducks
07-27-2020, 09:52 PM
Pop just blasted curry !

ducks
07-27-2020, 09:56 PM
Well apparently he doesn't understand black live matter, if they truly cared about black lives, blm would be in chicago protesting the violence perpetrated against blacks by other blacks. As far as a discriminatory legal system or police, apparently he doesn't know the facts or statistics. More blacks are killed by blacks than by law enforcement by far. If you compare percentages, the black people killed by law enforcement is less than 1%. On contrast, whites are killed far more often.

BLM, according to their website is a marxist based political movement. They believe that marxism or communism is the only way black lives will be better. But if they look at who the majority of the black population has been supporting since the 60's (democrats), they would realize that the standard of living in conservative run cities for black people is higher that those in democrat/liberal cities, by far. Less social issues, less discrimination, less victim mentality.

Maybe I went a little off subject from the article, but it just goes to show that people dont know the facts about what they say

tbdog
07-27-2020, 10:03 PM
The BLM movement is ruining the world. Coon cheese is changing their name due to racism. It's the cunts name ffs.

tim_duncan_fan
07-27-2020, 10:11 PM
"Won't someone think of the cheese!"

Jesus christ, 30% of this country is just straight up morons.

Dejounte
07-27-2020, 10:13 PM
Pop just blasted curry !

Huh? Where

Joseph Kony
07-27-2020, 10:22 PM
snowflake ducks triggered by poop having a ST meltdown :lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-27-2020, 10:24 PM
More importantly than all of that, when did Ducks become coherent? I spotted multiple complete sentences.

It IS the apocalypse. Hold me.

Spurtacular
07-27-2020, 10:42 PM
Gregg is the most woke person I know. He even sat a superstar to give away a Finals to show how woke he is.

ducks
07-27-2020, 10:46 PM
Pop should promote this black dr
https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/status/1287897564231143425?s=20

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/americas-frontline-doctors-scotus-press-conference-transcript?fbclid=IwAR0QfWNG6UVPD4G-8NFnWT7ENCZZVHTzKh6GoVxFX84H2sWCzIQ1BsBZGZU
She knows her stuff!

slick'81
07-27-2020, 10:56 PM
Ignorance indeed

Brazil
07-28-2020, 08:13 AM
Shut the hell up pop

Be respectful you pos

Dirks_Finale
07-28-2020, 08:19 AM
So nauseating. Pop, do yourself a favor -- retire and run for office. You are a jerk who belittles journalists for your own personal pleasure -- but when it comes to politics, you actually want to talk. So run for office and enlighten all of us poor misguided souls.

lefty
07-28-2020, 08:22 AM
Can't disagree with Pop on that, tbh

ZeusWillJudge
07-28-2020, 09:37 AM
A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aptitude), privilege (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privilege_(social_inequality)), or infallibility (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infallibility). A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks. The person is also highly dogmatic in their views, meaning the person speaks of their personal opinions as though they were unquestionably correct.

:lol Even on Olympus, there isn't a being with as big of a god complex as Popovich. Here's an idea, Pop... win a few basketball games. Your only area of expertise is basketball, and you can't even do that right anymore.

KobesAchilles
07-28-2020, 10:15 AM
Even I'm confused about the BLM movement tbh. No real leaders stepped up to lead it. Is it about police reform? Prison reform? Taking down statues? Changing the names of a lot shit. Protesting peacefully? Protesting violently? Supporting Kap? Reparations for slavery? Painting BLM on an NBA court? Playing the black national anthem? Randomly hating on the Jews? All of the above?

Bc what I fear it has become is a bunch of bullshit narrative where the same people will remain in power and get re-elected because nobody will go out and vote. The entire system is in need of a rehaul. When two parties can't come together when their citizens are in need of guidance and help, when they bicker like school children, when they deflect and blame instead of fixing and overcoming, then these two parties no longer represent me or any other average Joe

BacktoBasics
07-28-2020, 11:08 AM

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/americas-frontline-doctors-scotus-press-conference-transcript?fbclid=IwAR0QfWNG6UVPD4G-8NFnWT7ENCZZVHTzKh6GoVxFX84H2sWCzIQ1BsBZGZU
She knows her stuff!
Why don’t you go find another team. Tired of your ignorant and incessant need to spam propaganda here. GTFO already. Go to find a political forum to spread your stupidity

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 11:41 AM
The left is so tolerate of the right with statements like that

Just like biden if you do not vote for me you are not black
democrats: i think racists are bad

ducks: heh, so much for the TOLERANT left

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 11:42 AM
More importantly than all of that, when did Ducks become coherent? I spotted multiple complete sentences.

It IS the apocalypse. Hold me.
those are all copy/pasted from twitter or facebook comments

paperboy77
07-28-2020, 12:16 PM
Even I'm confused about the BLM movement tbh. No real leaders stepped up to lead it. Is it about police reform? Prison reform? Taking down statues? Changing the names of a lot shit. Protesting peacefully? Protesting violently? Supporting Kap? Reparations for slavery? Painting BLM on an NBA court? Playing the black national anthem? Randomly hating on the Jews? All of the above?

Bc what I fear it has become is a bunch of bullshit narrative where the same people will remain in power and get re-elected because nobody will go out and vote. The entire system is in need of a rehaul. When two parties can't come together when their citizens are in need of guidance and help, when they bicker like school children, when they deflect and blame instead of fixing and overcoming, then these two parties no longer represent me or any other average Joe

The only real solution is for each individual to put in the work necessary to succeed. Quit worrying about everyone and everything else cuz they are not for you to control. They could hand out a fortune in reparations, give Obama additional terms, re-elect Trump, do nothing or anything else and it would still be up to the individual. That’s why all this is a load of crap. The joke is by the politicians and “movement” leaders and at your expense! People just handle your own shit!

lefty
07-28-2020, 12:22 PM
lol right wing snowflakes

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-28-2020, 12:36 PM
:cry pop said things again :cry

cd98
07-28-2020, 02:35 PM
I want Pop to get a BLM tattoo on his forehead so we know what he really believes.

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 02:57 PM
fuck pop and his marxist ways tbh

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 02:59 PM
A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aptitude), privilege (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privilege_(social_inequality)), or infallibility (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infallibility). A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks. The person is also highly dogmatic in their views, meaning the person speaks of their personal opinions as though they were unquestionably correct.

:lol Even on Olympus, there isn't a being with as big of a god complex as Popovich. Here's an idea, Pop... win a few basketball games. Your only area of expertise is basketball, and you can't even do that right anymore.

:tu

Killakobe81
07-28-2020, 03:18 PM
Well apparently he doesn't understand black live matter, if they truly cared about black lives, blm would be in chicago protesting the violence perpetrated against blacks by other blacks. As far as a discriminatory legal system or police, apparently he doesn't know the facts or statistics. More blacks are killed by blacks than by law enforcement by far. If you compare percentages, the black people killed by law enforcement is less than 1%. On contrast, whites are killed far more often.

BLM, according to their website is a marxist based political movement. They believe that marxism or communism is the only way black lives will be better. But if they look at who the majority of the black population has been supporting since the 60's (democrats), they would realize that the standard of living in conservative run cities for black people is higher that those in democrat/liberal cities, by far. Less social issues, less discrimination, less victim mentality.

Maybe I went a little off subject from the article, but it just goes to show that people dont know the facts about what they say

I just went to the BLM site for kicks ...read what they are "about" ...didnt see Marxism or communism.
Liberal? sure. it talks about inclusion of queer and transgender people fighting forvequality yadda yadda and not objectifying a nuclear family ...but i gotta question your reading comprehension if you got that from that site. Maybe you have on conservative glasses?

Killakobe81
07-28-2020, 03:23 PM
though he doesnt talk politics much Coach hoodie has supported Trump why dont liberals kill him? Or Kerr also attacks trump but sincevhe won recently no one shits on him. Both have military connections Pop served and kerr had his dad die serving his country.
You may not agtee but givecthem their respect and theychave everyvrightvto use their platform to touch on social issues. Just change the channell or skip the vid if you dont want politics mixed in.

baseline bum
07-28-2020, 03:25 PM

cool cat
07-28-2020, 03:53 PM
I just went to the BLM site for kicks ...read what they are "about" ...didnt see Marxism or communism.
Liberal? sure. it talks about inclusion of queer and transgender people fighting forvequality yadda yadda and not objectifying a nuclear family ...but i gotta question your reading comprehension if you got that from that site. Maybe you have on conservative glasses?

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

I mean the founders straight up said they were Marxist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyhy4IvkENg

Davidicus2
07-28-2020, 04:20 PM
Triggered

Killakobe81
07-28-2020, 05:33 PM
"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

I mean the founders straight up said they were Marxist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyhy4IvkENg

You mentioned website i followed your path and i did not see that.

cool cat
07-28-2020, 05:38 PM
You mentioned website i followed your path and i did not see that.

̶W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶b̶s̶i̶t̶e̶?̶

*I take it back, You are right comrade BLM is not founded by trained Marxist. I look forward to seeing you at the next educational project.

stepmonkey
07-28-2020, 05:55 PM

She knows her stuff!

ducks, please try to educate yourself: https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

Killakobe81
07-28-2020, 06:32 PM
̶W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶b̶s̶i̶t̶e̶?̶

*I take it back, You are right comrade BLM is not founded by trained Marxist. I look forward to seeing you at the next educational project.

Look, Im not saying it isnt but demonizing all BLM as cpmmunists is akin to demonizing Trump supporyers as all redneck racist or low IQ.
Sick and tired of left vs right narratives.
True conservatives that abhor Trump's behavior but remain loyal cuz he is supposedly Republican or as silly as those that. will vote for Biden but call it like eating a shit sandwich cuz you are hungry ...are two sides of the same coin. Wish we had a truly moderate party to vote for. Most true politicans on both sides are full of shit.

Btw Pop just calls out Trump not traditional Republicans or Conservatives. If you prefer Trump's rhetoric over the man who served his country and also that helped you win 5 titles you are worse than a communist you are a anarchist.

FrostKing
07-29-2020, 11:41 AM
Movement, organization or slogan. Human rights issue or political group.

The narrative continues to change. There seems a correlation between people reading up on what BLM stands for and retracting their support.

Chinook
07-29-2020, 12:25 PM
Also this isn't the 50s anymore. Thinking that calling someone a Marxist is a disqualifying insult is really dumb. I doubt most of the people throwing that term around even know what it means and how it applies to demographics.

pad300
07-29-2020, 02:32 PM
I'm surprised to see he has the self awareness to call himself ignorant...

BacktoBasics
07-29-2020, 03:18 PM
ducks, please try to educate yourself: https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine
He’s not interested in learning or reading about anything. Not a single legitimate thought has ever come from him. He’s a copy and paste right wing foot soldier who can’t do anything beyond right clicking a mouse.

cd98
07-29-2020, 06:41 PM
I think the statement by Pop is off base. I'm all for black men being treated equally as white men they they are pulled over by the police. Other than that, I don't know what the BLM is about, so I guess I'm ignorant, even though I have an advanced degree that is just as meritorious as Pop's education.

Why are you insulting people you are trying to persuade to your point of view. It's one thing for him to say he supports and even promotes the BLM movement. It's entirely reasonable to wear a BLM shirt or mention them in every interview. He could cite statistics or put forth arguments for why the movement is important. But instead he takes the same tired approach to "debate" that is so indicative of today, insult those that don't agree with you or don't have the same passion as you. How is that any different than Donald Trump? I think Pop is Donald Trump, except a die hard liberal. But they are both ego driven and don't have facts or arguments to put forth, just insults.

Joseph Kony
07-29-2020, 07:39 PM
if you have an advanced degree you'd think you'd know that calling someone ignorant is not an insult, it literally means to be unaware or lacking knowledge which is not necessarily an insult. and in this case it's true tbh. people who don't understand what BLM are ignorant in the sense that they lack knowledge regarding what the movement means, though tbh i feel if you really claim to not know what it's about you're either being disingenuous or trolling

Faux news has made the right think BLM literally just means rioting and looting when that is a small section of people and in numerous instances the rioters or people who incited the looting turned out to be right wingers stirring shit up :lol it's bullshit imho

BackHome
07-29-2020, 11:56 PM
Did you just say “Right Wingers” are responsible for Inciting the riots? Umm I think you just made a good case for your first statement. I think you might have meant to say that “ANTIFA” is Inciting the riots would be an accurate assessment.

FrostKing
07-30-2020, 12:11 AM
if you have an advanced degree you'd think you'd know that calling someone ignorant is not an insult, it literally means to be unaware or lacking knowledge which is not necessarily an insult. and in this case it's true tbh. people who don't understand what BLM are ignorant in the sense that they lack knowledge regarding what the movement means, though tbh i feel if you really claim to not know what it's about you're either being disingenuous or trolling

Faux news has made the right think BLM literally just means rioting and looting when that is a small section of people and in numerous instances the rioters or people who incited the looting turned out to be right wingers stirring shit up :lol it's bullshit imho
The organization, movement or slogan?

Not even Fox News goes after BLM much. The focus is on the white supporters.

I think alot of people on the right are turned off because BLM has been plastered on every aspect of our society. It doesn't feel organic or free willed. Americans are naturally skeptical of agendas that are heavy handed. For good and bad that is inherently American.

offset formation
07-30-2020, 12:22 AM
We're fucked.

UnWantedTheory
07-30-2020, 12:41 AM
Ignorant - lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing.

Also, when the fuck did Dicks start speaking English?

Atl Spur
07-30-2020, 01:20 AM
The only real solution is for each individual to put in the work necessary to succeed. Quit worrying about everyone and everything else cuz they are not for you to control. They could hand out a fortune in reparations, give Obama additional terms, re-elect Trump, do nothing or anything else and it would still be up to the individual. That’s why all this is a load of crap. The joke is by the politicians and “movement” leaders and at your expense! People just handle your own shit!

So, if I handle my shit all will be fine? Note to self......... I expect better from you but I guess you just don’t get it.

Atl Spur
07-30-2020, 01:44 AM
The organization, movement or slogan?

Not even Fox News goes after BLM much. The focus is on the white supporters.

I think alot of people on the right are turned off because BLM has been plastered on every aspect of our society. It doesn't feel organic or free willed. Americans are naturally skeptical of agendas that are heavy handed. For good and bad that is inherently American.

Let me help you homie, everything in this country is catered to white people ....period! So anything that presents a challenge to that is uncomfortable. I challenge all these patriots posting in this forum to post what they’ve contributed to this great country of ours ( ie: military service, Community outreach, a job that impacts society ). Ducks , backhome, and any other great patriots here to educate me on the workings of this great land please stand up!!

FrostKing
07-30-2020, 02:27 AM
Let me help you homie, everything in this country is catered to white people ....period! So anything that presents a challenge to that is uncomfortable. I challenge all these patriots posting in this forum to post what they’ve contributed to this great country of ours ( ie: military service, Community outreach, a job that impacts society ). Ducks , backhome, and any other great patriots here to educate me on the workings of this great land please stand up!!
White people are the majority in this country. I imagine someone living in Mexico complaining that the country caters to brown people would be laughed at.

Based on population size, jews and blacks are the most over-represented demographics.

cd98
07-30-2020, 02:35 AM

Ha, you don’t think Pop was using it in a derogatory sense?

cd021
07-30-2020, 04:19 AM

They don't want a specific leader, which is actually kinda smart. The taking down of statues and renaming things is a result of the movement, not specifically BLM. The violent protests have been a few people in a sea of millions so its hard to pin it on them. Kap wasn't affiliated with BLM, he chose to take a knee himself. The NBA and NFL took those steps themselves. Prison reform and police reform are their main issues tbh.

cd021
07-30-2020, 04:22 AM
I think the statement by Pop is off base. I'm all for black men being treated equally as white men they they are pulled over by the police. Other than that, I don't know what the BLM is about, so I guess I'm ignorant, even though I have an advanced degree that is just as meritorious as Pop's education.

Why are you insulting people you are trying to persuade to your point of view. It's one thing for him to say he supports and even promotes the BLM movement. It's entirely reasonable to wear a BLM shirt or mention them in every interview. He could cite statistics or put forth arguments for why the movement is important. But instead he takes the same tired approach to "debate" that is so indicative of today, insult those that don't agree with you or don't have the same passion as you. How is that any different than Donald Trump? I think Pop is Donald Trump, except a die hard liberal. But they are both ego driven and don't have facts or arguments to put forth, just insults.

Calling people ignorant isn't necessarily an insult. It literally means lacking knowledge or awareness. Weird that people got so insulted by his comments.

Atl Spur
07-30-2020, 08:43 AM
White people are the majority in this country. I imagine someone living in Mexico complaining that the country caters to brown people would be laughed at.

Based on population size, jews and blacks are the most over-represented demographics.

Willful ignorance..... I requested a few pieces of information in my post above, do you mind sharing yours with the group? With that informative explanation I know you are doing big things to advance the country in a positive direction! Please enlighten/inspire us......

cd98
07-30-2020, 09:34 AM
Calling people ignorant isn't necessarily an insult. It literally means lacking knowledge or awareness. Weird that people got so insulted by his comments.

You are doing what Trump fans do. If Trump called people that don’t follow his border ideology ignorant, you’d be up in arms, but you’re defending Pop after the fact bc you agree with Pop on this message.

Pop’s comments regularly insult people that don’t agree with his worldview. That is as much with basketball as it is with politics. He’s the liberal Donald Trump. All insult, no substance.

dbestpro
07-30-2020, 09:50 AM
To make things better we need to narrow the gap between people. Pop is not making things better.
It does not help the BLM cause as many people have been questioning Pop's mental status prior to this. When Pop gets political, it actually gets worse for both sides.

Atl Spur
07-30-2020, 10:17 AM
To make things better we need to narrow the gap between people. Pop is not making things better.
It does not help the BLM cause as many people have been questioning Pop's mental status prior to this. When Pop gets political, it actually gets worse for both sides.

BLM cause???? Bro, this should be America’s cause!

cd021
07-30-2020, 10:29 AM
You are doing what Trump fans do. If Trump called people that don’t follow his border ideology ignorant, you’d be up in arms, but you’re defending Pop after the fact bc you agree with Pop on this message.

Pop’s comments regularly insult people that don’t agree with his worldview. That is as much with basketball as it is with politics. He’s the liberal Donald Trump. All insult, no substance.

Except Pop wasn't comments wasn't an insult, unless I'm missing the context or tone. Donny specifically talks about Democrats, whom technically outnumber Republicans, by using much harsher language than Pop did.

What Pop was trying to say was that people who dislike BLM are uninformed. Based on their skyrocketing approval rating, following Floyd's death, I think people feel that they are better informed about race issues and now support the movement.

Pop's technically right, people just associate ignorant as an insult and ignored his actual point.

cd021
07-30-2020, 10:33 AM

I'd question why people think BLM is political. It seems other countries see this as a human rights issue while some people here see it as political.

Probably a lot of overlap with the antivax and antimask people tbh.

FrostKing
07-30-2020, 12:24 PM
I'd question why people think BLM is political. It seems other countries see this as a human rights issue while some people here see it as political.

Probably a lot of overlap with the antivax and antimask people tbh.
BLM has specific political objectives. Furthermore quite a few that can be categorized as extreme.

They are most reminisit of the 'Yellow Vest movement' in France.

Atl Spur
07-30-2020, 12:33 PM
BLM has specific political objectives. Furthermore quite a few that can be categorized as extreme.

I requested a few pieces of info about you and your contribution; Nothing to contribute?

FrostKing
07-30-2020, 01:00 PM
I requested a few pieces of info about you and your contribution; Nothing to contribute?
I am currently working thru the pandemic. I also don't attend protest and fuel civil unrest.

Those are my contributions

lefty
07-30-2020, 01:05 PM
Go Go BLM !!!!

ducks
07-30-2020, 01:58 PM
Damm on Facebook he is getting slammed

Atl Spur
07-30-2020, 05:15 PM
I am currently working thru the pandemic. I also don't attend protest and fuel civil unrest.

Those are my contributions

You’re not real........ deflect it’s always the go to for all clowns! Nothing to see here.....

Atl Spur
07-30-2020, 05:17 PM

Ducks, my favorite little attention whore��!

cd021
07-30-2020, 06:14 PM

Police and criminal reform are objectives, independent of politics. That stuff gets politicized by others. Saying you want police reform isn't a political statement in and of itself.

Are you the one categorizing it as extreme? Because obviously you're a bit biased against anything relating to black people.

FrostKing
07-30-2020, 06:16 PM
Police and criminal reform are objectives, independent of politics. That stuff gets politicized by others. Saying you want police reform isn't a political statement in and of itself.

Are you the one categorizing it as extreme? Because obviously you're a bit biased against anything relating to black people.
BLM seeks economic and social change.

cd021
07-30-2020, 06:16 PM

Russians dummy accounts tbh. Fake news.

paperboy77
07-30-2020, 06:34 PM
So, if I handle my shit all will be fine? Note to self......... I expect better from you but I guess you just don’t get it.

Well if you do everything else and don't handle your shit you definitely won't be fine. I've always believed in the old saying 'charity starts at home'. I do think that blacks are being used by the very people who at the top of the "movement". Nothing will change and if it does it's a forced deal and who want's to win by forfeit?

cd021
07-30-2020, 07:13 PM
BLM seeks economic and social change.

How dare they ! Seriously, what's wrong with that??

Joseph Kony
07-30-2020, 07:20 PM
:lmao that's because the only people who bother posting their stupid feelings on facebook comment sections are idiots and barely literate troglodytes like yourself

FrostKing
07-30-2020, 07:44 PM
How dare they ! Seriously, what's wrong with that??
Nothing. Just makes them a political group.

GAustex
07-30-2020, 07:46 PM
Never saw it coming

Budkin
07-30-2020, 07:46 PM
lol right wing snowflakes

This tbh.

ZeusWillJudge
07-30-2020, 08:03 PM

Of course it's an insult. It's intended to be an insult.

Tell you what. Let's shift the subject to sucking dicks. Are you ignorant about what that is, or do you understand what it is and reject taking part in it? Then again, you may not reject it at all.

Don't try to play fucking semantic games. I invented semantics. Gregg Popobitch is an insignificant old has-been, trying desperately to be relevant. He can't chew the leather as a coach anymore, and he's looking for another way to justify his existence.

Atl Spur
07-31-2020, 12:24 AM

Tell you what. Let's shift the subject to sucking dicks. Are you ignorant about what that is, or do you understand what it is and reject taking part in it? Then again, you may not reject it at all.

Don't try to play fucking semantic games. I invented semantics. Gregg Popobitch is an insignificant old has-been, trying desperately to be relevant. He can't chew the leather as a coach anymore, and he's looking for another way to justify his existence.

Wow........ you really are brain dead. Thanks for clearing that up for the group:)

ZeusWillJudge
07-31-2020, 12:37 AM
Wow........ you really are brain dead. Thanks for clearing that up for the group:)

I was in Atlanta for the Olympics (of course). I bet you're just about the right age. I'm not paying for your college or anything, but here's some fatherly advice. Don't fuck around with any of the girls in the Cheetah. There's a couple that might be your sisters.

cd021
07-31-2020, 02:42 AM

That's silly tbh, Its not semantics to say people have a negative view of the word "ignorant" despite its relatively harmless meaning.

If he said "People who don't understand BLM Movement are just uninformed" would go over a bit differently. Still, the bigger issue is that a few people here just hate BLM. He could've said anything viewed as positive about BLM and some people would've lost their shit.

cd021
07-31-2020, 02:44 AM
Nothing. Just makes them a political group.

I don't think that logic follows tbh.

ZeusWillJudge
07-31-2020, 09:18 AM
That's silly tbh, Its not semantics to say people have a negative view of the word "ignorant" despite its relatively harmless meaning.

If he said "People who don't understand BLM Movement are just uninformed" would go over a bit differently. Still, the bigger issue is that a few people here just hate BLM. He could've said anything viewed as positive about BLM and some people would've lost their shit.

It totally negates the possibility that those people are informed enough to understand the movement, and they are rejecting Marxist dogma. "Anyone who sees things different from me is a backwater hick." And he has a history of saying condescending shit just like that. Of course it's intended as a fucking insult.

Most of you people don't know what to do with someone who is more educated than you, and still has a different perspective. So you rant and rave... just like Pop.

Atl Spur
07-31-2020, 09:30 AM
I was in Atlanta for the Olympics (of course). I bet you're just about the right age. I'm not paying for your college or anything, but here's some fatherly advice. Don't fuck around with any of the girls in the Cheetah. There's a couple that might be your sisters.

Did this clown say The Cheetah? Like I thought, you better play in your yard, there is danger in the street! The Cheetah...... lol. BTW, you are not as smart as you think you are��. Take yo ass to Blue Flame if you want to gain some stripes out here little boy.

cd021
07-31-2020, 10:16 AM
It totally negates the possibility that those people are informed enough to understand the movement, and they are rejecting Marxist dogma. "Anyone who sees things different from me is a backwater hick." And he has a history of saying condescending shit just like that. Of course it's intended as a fucking insult.

Most of you people don't know what to do with someone who is more educated than you, and still has a different perspective. So you rant and rave... just like Pop.

I take his comments at face value, your choosing to read much more into them --which is the part that I find so interesting. Why the hell are you so worked up about his comments?

This is the inherent silliness of this thread, ultimately Pop says stuff that some people don't agree with, sometimes. It doesn't have to be more than that. You can let it go instead of this yelling at the clouds routine.

ZeusWillJudge
07-31-2020, 10:41 AM
Did this clown say The Cheetah? Like I thought, you better play in your yard, there is danger in the street! The Cheetah...... lol. BTW, you are not as smart as you think you are��. Take yo ass to Blue Flame if you want to gain some stripes out here little boy.

LOL. You've already been hitting it, huh? Don't worry, you're not the first one. Just be sure and suit up - you don't want to leave any little two-headed monsters out there.

If you get bored with those, maybe I'll come visit your moms and make you a couple more.

ZeusWillJudge
07-31-2020, 11:05 AM
I take his comments at face value, your choosing to read much more into them --which is the part that I find so interesting. Why the hell are you so worked up about his comments?

This is the inherent silliness of this thread, ultimately Pop says stuff that some people don't agree with, sometimes. It doesn't have to be more than that. You can let it go instead of this yelling at the clouds routine.

You don't believe that shit. Just like when Pop ripped fans who weren't nice to Kawhi, even though it was his treatment of Kawhi who fucked things up. He berates reporters, and calls their questions stupid. Questions that other coaches answer, because they all know that it's an entertainment business. All of this shit is intended to be derogatory, and deep down you know it.

Pop is a narcissist who honestly believes that his view is perfectly on target - all the time. He's been a shitty coach for years, and his ONLY relevance now is in firing up a public school-educated audience by screaming things that they want to hear. He's a pathetic old man that you would be laughing at like all the other old men in Whataburger at 5:00 am. But he gets a microphone because he used to coach Tim Duncan.

Extra Stout
07-31-2020, 11:25 AM
There is BLM the slogan, the movement, and the organization. The organization is Marxist. Much of their most radical material has been scrubbed. The original rationale behind “Abolish the Police” was Marxist-Leninist, having more to do with abolishing private property than with disparate treatment of blacks.

The movement is whatever it’s adherents say it is. Solidarity with a movement does not mean agreement with its most radical elements. You can be a Republican, even an activist, without regarding The Turner Diaries as a handbook for action. I think most people understand this; however, this dodge allows people to avoid expressing deeply-held but socially undesirable views.

The slogan is utterly inoffensive. The people who retort “All Lives Matter”‘ simply don’t want to face that American culture regards white lives as more valuable than nonwhite lives, and always has. We saw this just the other day with the Republican activist that “said the quiet part out loud” that COVID-19 wasn’t that big a deal because most of people in Texas dying or getting seriously ill are Hispanics (and therefore schools should open).

This nonsense about the nuclear family is a nothingburger. If you place a priority on living close to grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins, because they are part of your everyday family life, then you don’t believe in the nuclear family. The nuclear family is the exception, not the rule, in human history.

Atl Spur
07-31-2020, 11:37 AM
LOL. You've already been hitting it, huh? Don't worry, you're not the first one. Just be sure and suit up - you don't want to leave any little two-headed monsters out there.

If you get bored with those, maybe I'll come visit your moms and make you a couple more.

Cool......��. I told you guys 40 post ago that this dude was/is a clown! I’m done with him..... he’s not worthy. What grown man spews out mom insults? Cowards or Clowns.........Zeus is a mixture of both ��

FrostKing
07-31-2020, 01:27 PM
There is BLM the slogan, the movement, and the organization. The organization is Marxist. Much of their most radical material has been scrubbed. The original rationale behind “Abolish the Police” was Marxist-Leninist, having more to do with abolishing private property than with disparate treatment of blacks.

The movement is whatever it’s adherents say it is. Solidarity with a movement does not mean agreement with its most radical elements. You can be a Republican, even an activist, without regarding The Turner Diaries as a handbook for action. I think most people understand this; however, this dodge allows people to avoid expressing deeply-held but socially undesirable views.

The slogan is utterly inoffensive. The people who retort “All Lives Matter”‘ simply don’t want to face that American culture regards white lives as more valuable than nonwhite lives, and always has. We saw this just the other day with the Republican activist that “said the quiet part out loud” that COVID-19 wasn’t that big a deal because most of people in Texas dying or getting seriously ill are Hispanics (and therefore schools should open).

This nonsense about the nuclear family is a nothingburger. If you place a priority on living close to grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins, because they are part of your everyday family life, then you don’t believe in the nuclear family. The nuclear family is the exception, not the rule, in human history.
I can get on board with this :tu

I disagree with last part. Decline of the nuclear family seems to be the root of most major issues in America. Statistics argue it has drastic effect on the success and happiness of an individual. And its decline in the West is a domino effect meaning an individual that grows up in broken home is less likely to reverse course. Thus your argument they can just surround themselves with extended family - that family is not likely to be in the picture. Not as if we can blame a massive event like World War why so many grow up in broken homes. It is passed on.

cd021
07-31-2020, 04:53 PM
You don't believe that shit. Just like when Pop ripped fans who weren't nice to Kawhi, even though it was his treatment of Kawhi who fucked things up. He berates reporters, and calls their questions stupid. Questions that other coaches answer, because they all know that it's an entertainment business. All of this shit is intended to be derogatory, and deep down you know it.

Pop is a narcissist who honestly believes that his view is perfectly on target - all the time. He's been a shitty coach for years, and his ONLY relevance now is in firing up a public school-educated audience by screaming things that they want to hear. He's a pathetic old man that you would be laughing at like all the other old men in Whataburger at 5:00 am. But he gets a microphone because he used to coach Tim Duncan.

How do you figure that he ran Kawhi off? The Spurs took the unprecedented step of allowing Kawhi to manage his own injury. He then took his ass to New York for months at a time while also leaving the Spurs in the dark.

It wasn't until that Woj article that made Kawhi look bad, did he come back to the team. He was apparently dominating in practice, then declaring himself out for game before leaving the arena.

The team got pissed and it lead to that infamous players only meeting, which was apparently the last straw for Kawhi. Pop tried to salvage the relationship while greiving the death of his wife and Kawhi basically ignored him.

Seriously, how is that one on Pop?? He's an asshole to reporters and has fallen off a cliff as a coach but him using his platform to talk about what's wrong in the country is a non issue tbh.

FrostKing
08-10-2020, 11:17 AM
https://i.ibb.co/QvLPBQv/20200810-091502.jpg

Reaction to coordinated looting

ducks
08-11-2020, 12:24 AM
Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.

BackHome
08-11-2020, 08:02 AM
I always thought that school needed to start giving mandatory classes in basic morality and ethics starting from first grade. Also think that they should include financial classes from 9 - 12 grade to cover basic stuff like how to do budgets, how to save money, how to prepare for retirement, etc.

stepmonkey
08-11-2020, 09:32 AM
Sheriff D. Clarke says it best!

It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, mobile phone wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault', 'you owe me'. A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.

When an officer says "Put your hands up," then put your hands up! Don't reach for something in your pocket, your lap, your seat. There's plenty of reason for a police officer to feel threatened, there have been multiple assaults and ambushes on police officers lately. Comply with requests from the officer, have your day in court. Don't mouth off, or fight, or refuse to comply... that escalates the situation.

Police officers are our sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters. They're black, white, brown, all colours, all ethnicities, all faiths, male and female, they are us. They see the worst side of humanity... the raped children, the bloody mangled bodies of traffic victims, the bruised and battered victims of domestic violence, homicide victims, body parts... day after day.

They work holidays while we have festive meals with our families. They miss school events with their kids, birthdays, anniversaries, all those special occasions that we take for granted. They work in all types of weather, under dangerous conditions, for relatively low pay.

They have extensive training, but they are human. When there are numerous attacks on them, they become hyper vigilant for a reason, they have become targets. When a police officer encounters any person... any person, whether at a traffic stop, a street confrontation, an arrest, whatever... that situation has the potential to become life threatening. You, Mr & Mrs/Miss Civilian, also have the responsibility of keeping the situation from getting out of control.

Many law enforcement officers are Veterans. They've been in service to this nation most of their lives, whether on the battlefield or protecting us here at home. They are the only thing that stands between us and anarchy in the streets.

If you want to protect your child, teach them respect.

I still agree with this to an extent. I have always been pro-police. I know what a difficult job they have.

But, I have seen too many videos by those "phone wielders" these last several months to just turn a blind eye.

Videos of cops flashing the white power sign
Videos of cops knocking down an 80 year old man. Why? Because he was standing there.
Videos of cops beating the shit out of a Navy veteran with their clubs. Why? Because he was standing there.
Videos of cops shooting rubber bullets at reporters, people on their porch, people kneeling in the street. Why? Because it was fun.
Videos of cops firing off tear gas at peaceful protesters so the scumbag POTUS could take a picture with a bible that he has never read.

We can't let things like the Seattle occupation happen. We can't let things like the Chicago looting happen. Some of these BLM protesters are violent and need to be treated as such. But we can't just ignore the atrocities that some of the cops are doing to the peaceful protesters.