PDA

View Full Version : If Biden picks Kopmala Harris as VP I will probably go vote for Trump. Which other independents are with me?

Pages : [1] 2

hater
07-28-2020, 10:15 AM
Nothing more to be said about this tbqh

Kopmala would be basically like making Mussolini VP. And given that Biden will probably not make it till christmass, id say it would be important to vote for Trump in that case.

Maybe that's what democratic party wants. To lose 2020 so they can win back 2024. I can't for the life of me think of another reason why they would push a Biden/Kagala ticket

hater
07-28-2020, 10:20 AM
Wow the deep state/CIA.kamala is good propaganda is goind crazy on twatter

Thats a big s8gn that this will be announced soon

If this happens im voting Trump.

How do I go about votijg for trump n8gas?

Do i need to wear a red hat and go to redneckland? Or can i vote trump at any voting booth?

hater
07-28-2020, 10:20 AM
Repost

weebo
07-28-2020, 10:24 AM
Quit your shit. You were always voting for Trump.

hater
07-28-2020, 10:26 AM
Quit your shit. You were always voting for Trump.

Way off.

Trump is garbage. But not near as bad as Kopmala/Biden ticket

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2020, 10:27 AM
Just do what I do. Don't vote. Otherwise you will spend the next 4 years sperm shielding for Trump. I don't want my boy hater to be another Chris or DMC.

hater
07-28-2020, 10:28 AM
Just do what I do. Don't vote. Otherwise you will spend the next 4 years sperm shielding for Trump. I don't want my boy hater to be another Chris or DMC.

Never. I would never regret voting against a fascist like kopmala. Never

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 10:30 AM
Sometimes OP brings quality takes, other teams he makes threads like these desperately begging for attention.

hater
07-28-2020, 10:32 AM
Sometimes OP brings quality takes, other teams he makes threads like these desperately begging for attention.

Disagreed

Kopmala/Biden will just b3 enough for me to become a trumptard :lol

Curious as to any other independets think like me

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2020, 10:42 AM
Disagreed

You're voting out of fear. Voting for the lesser of two evils is supporting the status quo. Just keep trying to wake people up and don't be a tard or sheep. I didn't vote or Hillary or Trump. I can shit on Trump all I want without afraid of being wrong.

And honestly bro, it ain't gonna make a difference. Trump gonna win in a landslide. If you okay with wasting time and gas for your meaningless vote then by all means go vote for Trump. Just don't say I didn't warn you about becomimg a Trumptard.

hater
07-28-2020, 10:44 AM
You're voting out of fear. Voting for the lesser of two evils is supporting the status quo. Just keep trying to wake people up and don't be a tard or sheep. I didn't vote or Hillary or Trump. I can shit on Trump all I want without afraid of being wrong.

And honestly bro, it ain't gonna make a difference. Trump gonna win in a landslide. If you okay with wasting time and gas for your meaningless vote then by all means go vote for Trump. Just don't say I didn't warn you about becomimg a Trumptard.

Many ppl also vote for their sanity and me voting against Mussolimala would definitely be good for my sanity. I dont think i would forgive myself not doing A THING to stop that.

Reck
07-28-2020, 10:47 AM

99.9% of Hater’s threads are “calling” shit that turns out to be wrong. Sometimes in the same day. :lol

hater
07-28-2020, 10:49 AM
3 "democrats" responded in this thread. All.mocking and no serious discussion.

You will never win elections this way guys

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 10:50 AM
Disagreed

Kamala is a bland pick. She’s another milquetoast Clinton Democrat who’s version of “reform” consists of increasing taxes on the rich to pre Trump levels, adding a really shitty public option to Obamacare, and making it so social safety net programs are only very shitty rather than extremely and grotesquely shitty. Imo she’s a pretty weak option (if you’re gonna pick a black VP candidate at least pick one who black people like :lol) but there’s nothing about her that should make anyone change their vote. Picking Kamala is more or less picking another Tim Kaine who just happens to check the black female box.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2020, 10:55 AM
Many ppl also vote for their sanity and me voting against Mussolimala would definitely be good for my sanity. I dont think i would forgive myself not doing A THING to stop that.

The Jews (elites) already designated Trump as the chosen one. You have nothing to fear. Trump is gonna win. You got my word.

Pelicans78
07-28-2020, 10:55 AM
She’s a very bland pick, was terrible in the primary, and shouldn’t be rewarded with a VP spot. I wouldn’t pick anyone who ran in the primary. Kamala would be very disappointing.

Pelicans78
07-28-2020, 10:56 AM
She’s a very bland pick, was terrible in the primary, and shouldn’t be rewarded with a VP spot. I wouldn’t pick anyone who ran in the primary. Kamala would be very disappointing.

hater
07-28-2020, 10:57 AM
Kamala is a bland pick. She’s another milquetoast Clinton Democrat who’s version of “reform” consists of increasing taxes on the rich to pre Trump levels, adding a really shitty public option to Obamacare, and making it so social safety net programs are only very shitty rather than extremely and grotesquely shitty. Imo she’s a pretty weak option (if you’re gonna pick a black VP candidate at least pick one who black people like :lol) but there’s nothing about her that should make anyone change their vote. Picking Kamala is more or less picking another Tim Kaine who just happens to check the black female box.

Bland??? Disagree

While Harris said that she always opposed the death penalty and was put in the position of having to execute it as attorney general, Harris explicitly defended the death penalty in appealing a ruling from a judge who struck down California's capital punishment law as "unconstitutional" while she was in the position of attorney general in 2014, as Reason's Elizabeth Nolan Brown noted on Twitter.

Judge Anne-Christine Masullo wrote in her decision that prosecutors “at the highest levels of the district attorney’s office knew that Madden was not a dependable witness at trial and that there were serious concerns regarding the crime lab.”

And the Wall Street Journal reported in June that Harris ignored staff recommendations back in 2005 urging her office to establish a defendants rights policy, known as the Brady doctrine, that would have mandated her staff to disclose such information to defendants.

Harris has denied being aware of the drug lab issues at the time and also noted that her office implemented a Brady policy after the drug lab scandal came to her attention. Her office dismissed an estimated 1,000 cases as a result.

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 10:59 AM
Agreed on all fronts, which is why the OP doesn’t make sense. Anyone claiming that a Kamala Harris VP selection will flip them from Biden to Trump is lying. There’s no significant ideological differences between Kamala and Biden.

hater
07-28-2020, 11:01 AM
As attorney general, she weaponized technicalities to keep wrongfully convicted people behind bars rather than allow them new trials with competent counsel and prosecutors willing to play fair. One of them, Kevin Cooper, is on death row. Another, George Gage, will die in prison without intervention from the governor. In both cases, Harris had the power to change the outcome. She could have demanded DNA testing in Cooper’s case. She refused. She could have conceded Gage’s conviction was based on the prosecutor’s decision to suppress evidence that devastated the credibility of the sole witness against him. She didn’t.

hater
07-28-2020, 11:03 AM
Agreed on all fronts, which is why the OP doesn’t make sense. Anyone claiming that a Kamala Harris VP selection will flip them from Biden to Trump is lying. There’s no significant ideological differences between Kamala and Biden.

You almost there nig :tu

Bid3n would hav3 to pick a real progressive for me to support him.

And for me to not vote for Trump Biden would have to pick someone who is not a centrist neocon corrupt kop (kagala)

Biden is failing on both cunts (no pun intended)

Pelicans78
07-28-2020, 11:03 AM

Yup. I would still vote for Biden, but I think picking Kamala is a “not to lose kinda pick”.

SnakeBoy
07-28-2020, 11:04 AM
What if he picks Susan Rice?

hater
07-28-2020, 11:05 AM

Meh i would not run to vote for trump.

Susan is corrupt but not a vengeful blood on its hands like kagala

hater

Meh i would not run to vote for trump.

Susan is corrupt but not a vengeful blood on its hands like kagala

Will Hunting
Bland??? Disagree

While Harris said that she always opposed the death penalty and was put in the position of having to execute it as attorney general, Harris explicitly defended the death penalty in appealing a ruling from a judge who struck down California's capital punishment law as "unconstitutional" while she was in the position of attorney general in 2014, as Reason's Elizabeth Nolan Brown noted on Twitter.

Judge Anne-Christine Masullo wrote in her decision that prosecutors “at the highest levels of the district attorney’s office knew that Madden was not a dependable witness at trial and that there were serious concerns regarding the crime lab.”

And the Wall Street Journal reported in June that Harris ignored staff recommendations back in 2005 urging her office to establish a defendants rights policy, known as the Brady doctrine, that would have mandated her staff to disclose such information to defendants.

Harris has denied being aware of the drug lab issues at the time and also noted that her office implemented a Brady policy after the drug lab scandal came to her attention. Her office dismissed an estimated 1,000 cases as a result.
So because Kamala Harris was overzealous about asking for the death penalty, you’re going to vote for the incumbent who’s justice department recently sought approval from a federal judge to start using the death penalty again and previously said the Central Park 5 (ultimately proven innocent) should have been given the death penalty? That doesn’t make any sense.

All of your criticisms of Harris in this post are valid, but Trump is just as bad as she is on these issues. Authoritiarian pokicies on criminal justice and incarceration are things both parties are in favor of. I’m in agreement with TGY, if you’re that bothered by the death penalty and our criminal justice system then you shouldn’t vote for either candidate. Either go 3rd party or don’t vote at all.

CosmicCowboy
07-28-2020, 11:08 AM
It wont be Harris. She is just mentioned because she is black. She busted Biden's nuts in the debate for voting against busing and basically called him a racist. It's payback time, Biden's team won't forget it even if he does.

hater
07-28-2020, 11:08 AM
So because Kamala Harris was overzealous about asking for the death penalty, you’re going to vote for the incumbent who’s justice department recently sought approval from a federal judge to start using the death penalty again and previously said the Central Park 5 (ultimately proven innocent) should have been given the death penalty? That doesn’t make any sense.

All of your criticisms of Harris in this post are valid, but Trump is just as bad as she is on these issues. Authoritiarian pokicies on criminal justice and incarceration are things both parties are in favor of. I’m in agreement with TGY, if you’re that bothered by the death penalty and our criminal justice system then you shouldn’t vote for either candidate. Either go 3rd party or don’t vote at all.

Big difference is:
- trump is honest on it
- democrats would oppose trump criminal laws

Both above would be false under Kagala presidency

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 11:09 AM
Bid3n would hav3 to pick a real progressive for me to support him)
Yeah that makes sense and I sympathize with it. I by no means would like a Kamala VP pick, imo it’s another “safe” pick from an arrogant candidate who thinks he has the election won circa 2016.

What doesn’t make sense is saying you’d vote for Trump though. His justice department is just as bad as Kamala in terms of mass incarceration and failed criminal justice policies.

hater
07-28-2020, 11:21 AM
Yeah that makes sense and I sympathize with it. I by no means would like a Kamala VP pick, imo it’s another “safe” pick from an arrogant candidate who thinks he has the election won circa 2016.

What doesn’t make sense is saying you’d vote for Trump though. His justice department is just as bad as Kamala in terms of mass incarceration and failed criminal justice policies.

Her dirty record and blood on her hqnds would make me very scared for our nation.

Trump is a known evil. Kamala would be an unknown evil and a vengeful woman on top.

Id pick the known evil imho

I might be wrong but its my gut feeling

hater
07-28-2020, 11:22 AM
It wont be Harris. She is just mentioned because she is black. She busted Biden's nuts in the debate for voting against busing and basically called him a racist. It's payback time, Biden's team won't forget it even if he does.

Hope so :tu

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 11:38 AM
it would be a big plus to get kamala out of the senate, but i dont want her a heartbeat from the presidency. best case scenario if she's selected is that biden makes it through the full 4 years, decides not to run in 2024, and then harris loses there again, out of the picture.

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 11:53 AM
It really is fucking ridiculous that the Democrat candidate is a guy who won’t be mentally capable of running for a 2nd term.

TimDunkem
07-28-2020, 12:01 PM
Hater, who is your *realistic* dream VP pick?

Reck
07-28-2020, 12:06 PM
It really is fucking ridiculous that the Democrat candidate is a guy who won’t be mentally capable of running for a 2nd term.

The goal is to have a guy who can actually beat Trump. Biden can resign the same day he takes the office as far as I'm concerned and Trump is no longer in the picture.

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 12:07 PM
The goal is to have a guy who can actually beat Trump. Biden can resign the same day he takes the office as far as I'm concerned and Trump is no longer in the picture.
Said every Hillary supporter 4 years ago.

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 12:08 PM
Big difference is:
- trump is honest on it
- democrats would oppose trump criminal laws

Both above would be false under Kagala presidency
This mindset makes no sense. “They’re both pieces of shit but at least Trump is honest about being a piece of shit!” Who fucking cares, it makes no difference in terms of actual impact.

Reck
07-28-2020, 12:29 PM
Said every Hillary supporter 4 years ago.

4 years ago, there was an open seat for the presidency. No incumbecy, no history of dangerousness from previous potus, etc.

Good on you for *dinging* a but hillary on a thread she has no business being in.

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 12:35 PM
4 years ago, there was an open seat for the presidency. No incumbecy, no history of dangerousness from previous potus, etc.

Good on you for *dinging* a but hillary on a thread she has no business being in.
Trump was favored against Jim Crow Joe prior to the COVID-19 outbreak. The fact Biden is now up in the polls isn’t a function of Biden running some great campaign or being a great candidate, it’s a function of Trump tripping over his own dick while killing 150,000 Americans and sending the country into a recession. Biden lucked out after COVID-19 gave him an excuse to sleep 15 hours a day like the old man he is while leading the most passive and sleepy campaign we’ve ever seen. Any candidate, from Bernie to Buttplug to Elena would have gotten the same bump in the polls Biden got after COVID-19, the only difference is those other candidates would actually have the energy to make appearances on the campaign trail.

hater
07-28-2020, 12:38 PM

He is not mentally capable for his 1st term

hater
07-28-2020, 12:39 PM
Hater, who is your *realistic* dream VP pick?

Id take Pocahontqs in a millisecond

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 12:42 PM
He is not mentally capable for his 1st term
He got really lucky COVID-19 hit and gave him an excuse to bunker down for the last 4 months rather than lead an active campaign where he has to travel and has to work instead of sleep 15 hours a day. His brain would be a scrambled egg by now if he was actively campaigning.

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 12:45 PM
Way off.

Trump is garbage. But not near as bad as Kopmala/Biden ticket

Disagree

Not hard to say you are better than the republican candidate. Not saying much. Even just marginally better and they run with it

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 12:47 PM

I really do believe black people might have revolted and not voted/for trump/third party if they did not pick a black woman as VP.

Reck
07-28-2020, 12:49 PM
Trump was favored against Jim Crow Joe prior to the COVID-19 outbreak. The fact Biden is now up in the polls isn’t a function of Biden running some great campaign or being a great candidate, it’s a function of Trump tripping over his own dick while killing 150,000 Americans and sending the country into a recession. Biden lucked out after COVID-19 gave him an excuse to sleep 15 hours a day like the old man he is while leading the most passive and sleepy campaign we’ve ever seen. Any candidate, from Bernie to Buttplug to Elena would have gotten the same bump in the polls Biden got after COVID-19, the only difference is those other candidates would actually have the energy to make appearances on the campaign trail.

Bullshit.

Biden has always led Trump in the polls pre virus.

Where are you getting your info from? Being favor is one thing, actually leading in polls in entirely another.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/national/

You have a hard time accepting reality. From uncle Tom Clyburn to a pandemic.

It couldn't possibly be because people like and think Biden would do a better job at presidenting. It has to be either or for you.

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 12:49 PM

Nothing compared to some of the slander Hillary tried to pin on Obama in 08, and he still offered her a cushy seat in the cabinet.

I think he's picking her. I thought it was going to be Klob before everything happened

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 12:52 PM
I really do believe black people might have revolted and not voted/for trump/third party if they did not pick a black woman as VP.
I think young black people aren’t going to vote regardless of who Biden picks. Young Hispanics also find Biden uninspiring, but they seem more politically engaged than younger blacks.

Of all the ways to inspire minority voter turnout and enthusiasm, putting a Delaware Dixiecrat who’s borderline comatose at the top of the ticket isn’t one of them.

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 12:53 PM
They'll fall in line. Black people love Biden cause he was Robin to the black war criminal president, who they absolutely love.

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 12:55 PM
And the hispanic vote will fall in line, as well. Trump is too much of a boogeyman in the latino community

hater
07-28-2020, 12:56 PM
They'll fall in line. Black people love Biden cause he was Robin to the black war criminal president, who they absolutely love.

Im with my nig TGY

Trump is winning this save another major deblace

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 12:56 PM
Bullshit.

Biden has always led Trump in the polls pre virus.

Where are you getting your info from? Being favor is one thing, actually leading in polls in entirely another.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/national/

You have a hard time accepting reality. From uncle Tom Clyburn to a pandemic.

It couldn't possibly be because people like and think Biden would do a better job at presidenting. It has to be either or for you.
I said “favored”. I wasn’t talking about polls, I was talking about odds. Trump was the favorite on every gambling website pre pandemic.

In every recent survey I’ve seen among Biden voters, more than half of them say they consider their vote more of a vote against Trump than a vote for Biden. The idea that Lincoln Party Republicans are going to vote for Biden because they’re confident in his ability to govern is hilarious :lol

You literally said in this thread that the goal with Biden was to pick someone who beats Trump and that you didn’t care if he resigned the day after he took office, that doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement of Biden’s ability to govern :lol

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 12:58 PM

Kopmala would be basically like making Mussolini VP. And given that Biden will probably not make it till christmass, id say it would be important to vote for Trump in that case.

Maybe that's what democratic party wants. To lose 2020 so they can win back 2024. I can't for the life of me think of another reason why they would push a Biden/Kagala ticket

so you hate jamaican indians who pretend to be african american? lol

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 01:01 PM
Black people liked Hillary because her husband plays the saxophone and fucks thick white women, liking a candidate and giving enough of a shit to vote for the candidate are different. Young black people (and young white people for that matter) are fickle, it’s not a given they’re going to show up and vote at all. A lot of younger black people think Biden’s message of “I was Obama’s VP which means all black people should love me!” is superficial bullshit (reasonable since it totally is).

hater
07-28-2020, 01:02 PM
Id go vote for pocahontas as vp tbqh

And th3n pray for a quick biden death

hater
07-28-2020, 01:03 PM
And yes pocahontas is far from perfect

But when you compare to Dump, Penis, Biden and Kagala

Its a no brainer :lol

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 01:03 PM
Id go vote for pocahontas as vp tbqh

And th3n pray for a quick biden death

i can't wait til we hang all of the dem party. :tu

hater
07-28-2020, 01:04 PM

And you will be humping a unicorn right fantasy land? :lol

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 01:05 PM
And yes pocahontas is far from perfect

But when you compare to Dump, Penis, Biden and Kagala

Its a no brainer :lol
Despite its simplicity, Mike Penis is such a great nickname :lol

Unfortunately there’s no way Biden’s corporate donor base wants Warren one heartbeat away from the Oval Office.

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 01:06 PM
Black people liked Hillary because her husband plays the saxophone and fucks thick white women, liking a candidate and giving enough of a shit to vote for the candidate are different. Young black people (and young white people for that matter) are fickle, it’s not a given they’re going to show up and vote at all. A lot of younger black people think Biden’s message of “I was Obama’s VP which means all black people should love me!” is superficial bullshit (reasonable since it totally is).

Can't blame them for that. Monica was an absolute dime when he fucked her. He just put so many black people in prisons and is a pedophile.

Head on over to black people twitter and woke twitter and you'll see the full on shill for Biden

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 01:07 PM
And you will be humping a unicorn right fantasy land? :lol

you play pretend daily ya mud skipper so let's just wait and see what the end game is.

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 01:08 PM
Can't blame them for that. Monica was an absolute dime when he fucked her. He just put so many black people in prisons and is a pedophile.

Head on over to black people twitter and woke twitter and you'll see the full on shill for Biden

lmao monica was a dime? that bitch was and still is fugly at best.

hater

Its mostly CIA bots tbqh

Woke mob is full of them

IronMexican
She had a body, man.

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 01:09 PM
And it that's fat, then so be it

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 01:10 PM
Its mostly CIA bots tbqh

Woke mob is full of them

The CIA bots are too busy telling you there was no coup in Bolivia and Guaido is the rightful president of Venezuela. I really don't think they care about the presidency anymore. They are more than content with Biden or Trump

Reck
07-28-2020, 01:11 PM

Most young blacks are huge Bernie supporters.

The woke twitter is full on Bernie wagon. They're the same people talking about third party shtick.

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 01:13 PM
woke twitter was for bernie and are now talking about how Biden ain't all bad, after all. I think you're talking about leftists on twitter. The ones that are latching on to Marianne Willamson and Peter Daou now

Reck
07-28-2020, 01:14 PM
lmao monica was a dime? that bitch was and still is fugly at best.

What do you know? You're too busy on your knees sucking cock for quarters to support your crack habits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m55Dzl4hUo0

She's even better these days. Leaner but still has some thickness to her.

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 01:16 PM
His track record is far from perfect but I still say that if Sherrod Brown had run and won the primary, he’d be up 15+ points on Trump right now. Hes liberal enough to win the base and Midwestern white people love him. Losing the senate seat in Ohio would suck but him beating Trump would be a certainty.

Obi Juan Kenobi
07-28-2020, 01:17 PM
Why does Biden feel compelled to stick to that debate remark about picking a woman for his VP like as its some binding 9-0 Supreme Court decision? The smart thing to do is to pick Bernie as his VP to ensure that the Progressives are truly on board with Biden. The energy and enthusiasm of the party is with the Progressives, and if the Democrats want to make this a lock then they should do this...don't even risk having 2016 happen all over again...

Plus this idea of joining forces with the runner up is not new, we've seen it several times before with Johnson joining up with Kennedy and Bush Sr. joining up with Reagan...there's a reason why they got the second most votes in the primary so I don't get why this is such a far fetched idea for most...

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 01:19 PM
Sounds like a great way to piss off both sides of the democratic party.

Most Bernie supporters don't even like him anymore. I didn't the moment he endorsed Biden.

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 01:20 PM
Why does Biden feel compelled to stick to that debate remark about picking a woman for his VP like as its some binding 9-0 Supreme Court decision. The smart thing to do is to pick Bernie as his VP to ensure that the Progressives are truly on board with Biden. The energy and enthusiasm of the party is with the Progressives, and if the Democrats want to make this a lock then they should do this...don't even risk having 2016 happen all over again...

Plus this idea of joining forces with the runner up is not new, we've seen it several times before with Johnson joining up with Kennedy and Bush Sr. joining up with Reagan...there's a reason why they got the second most votes in the primary so I don't get why this is such a far fetched idea for most...
It’s far fetched because of age. A 78 year old can’t pick another 78 year old as his VP.

I agree about not picking a woman though, he shouldn’t be so worried about sticking to that. Imo Booker is the best VP candidate for him right now and there wouldn’t be a ton of black lash if he picked Booker.

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 01:22 PM
actual fascism

FrostKing
07-28-2020, 01:22 PM
Other than the black female angle, what is gained picking a Democrat from California?

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 01:25 PM
woke twitter was for bernie and are now talking about how Biden ain't all bad, after all. I think you're talking about leftists on twitter. The ones that are latching on to Marianne Willamson and Peter Daou now
to be clear on definitions

liberals - standard democrats
leftists - socdems or further left
woke - people whose sole purpose is to have people check their privilege at every turn instead of actually being concerned with policy

Obi Juan Kenobi
Sounds like a great way to piss off both sides of the democratic party.

Most Bernie supporters don't even like him anymore. I didn't the moment he endorsed Biden.

I don't know about most, I'm on the Bernie Slack group and he still has a ton of support from his hardcore supporters.

Plus what was he supposed to do, pull a Teddy Roosevelt and run 3rd Party and split the Democrat vote and give Trump a second term on a platter?

That would definitely piss off the Democrats!!!

IronMexican
Don't women make up a majority of the democratic party? Sounds like that's all they need. Women also vote at a higher rate than men

Obi Juan Kenobi
07-28-2020, 01:27 PM
It’s far fetched because of age. A 78 year old can’t pick another 78 year old as his VP.

I agree about not picking a woman though, he shouldn’t be so worried about sticking to that. Imo Booker is the best VP candidate for him right now and there wouldn’t be a ton of black lash if he picked Booker.

That is a good point, although what they could do to mitigate that is for both of them to pledge that neither of them will seek the office in 2024 and then have an open primary on the Democrat side. If Biden wins I want for him to do that already and not seek a second term due to his age...

Spurtacular
07-28-2020, 01:28 PM
If Biden picks Kopmala Harris as VP I will probably go vote for Trump. Which other independents are with me? (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286402)

I'm definitely with you on not voting for Biden.

FrostKing
07-28-2020, 01:29 PM
Don't women make up a majority of the democratic party? Sounds like that's all they need. Women also vote at a higher rate than men
White women didn't support the first female candidate, doubt they will do much better with Biden.

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 01:30 PM
That is a good point, although what they could do to mitigate that is for both of them to pledge that neither of them will seek the office in 2024 and then have an open primary on the Democrat side. If Biden wins I want for him to do that already and not seek a second term due to his age...

This post is why he gains nothing from being his VP. You are set on voting for the dem. He needs to pick a woman, and preferably a black woman as his runningmate. Leftists who said they aren't voting for Biden aren't going to change their mind because Bernie is there. Bernie already sold out

Reck
07-28-2020, 01:30 PM

That could backfire and supress their own vote.

I mean, Biden already slipped and hinted he won't seek a second term but that is the danger. Supressing your own voters.

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 01:32 PM
I don't know about most, I'm on the Bernie Slack group and he still has a ton of support from his hardcore supporters.

Plus what was he supposed to do, pull a Teddy Roosevelt and run 3rd Party and split the Democrat vote and give Trump a second term on a platter?

That would definitely piss off the Democrats!!!
Imo what Bernie should have done this time (and 4 years ago) was announce that he’s going to vote for Biden despite the ideological differences and encourages his supporters to do the same because Biden is better than Trump but he can’t outright endorse someone who’s against progressive ideals the way Biden is. It would have come off as more credible and it wouldn’t look like he’s selling out.

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 01:36 PM
Imo what Bernie should have done this time (and 4 years ago) was announce that he’s going to vote for Biden despite the ideological differences and encourages his supporters to do the same because Biden is better than Trump but he can’t outright endorse someone who’s against progressive ideals the way Biden is. It would have come off as more credible and it wouldn’t look like he’s selling out.
how is saying you're going to vote for somebody and encouraging your supporters to do the same any different than endorsing?

FrostKing
07-28-2020, 01:39 PM
For a Bernie supporter, in the long term Trump winning would be better. The conclusion would be that moderates don't win Democrats elections and the party would shift further left

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 01:39 PM
This post is why he gains nothing from being his VP. You are set on voting for the dem. He needs to pick a woman, and preferably a black woman as his runningmate. Leftists who said they aren't voting for Biden aren't going to change their mind because Bernie is there. Bernie already sold out
I’m still worried that a black female VP candidate puts the suburban white women vote at risk. A lot of suburban white women might not be overtly racist but don’t like seeing black women in positions of authority. I lost count of how many ridiculous and arbitrary criticisms the Karen community had about Michelle Obama, particularly about how she dressed.

Reck
07-28-2020, 01:43 PM
For a Bernie supporter, in the long term Trump winning would be better. The conclusion would be that moderates don't win Democrats elections and the party would shift further left

No, not really.

Long term or short term, a Trump presidency is bad for moderate democrats and progressives alike. There is no up swing here.

We're beyond bragging rights.

Obi Juan Kenobi
07-28-2020, 01:43 PM

I'm sorry that you feel that Bernie sold out, I do get that since I wasn't a fan of him endorsing Hillary in 2016 either. But like I said before, what was he supposed to do? Run as the Green Party candidate and split the Democrat vote? And yes a ton of his supporters did want for him to do that, but what I think he's doing is that he feels that the best way to make the changes that he is calling for in his political revolution is to work within the Democratic Party. Our two-party system makes it very difficult for third parties to have much of a chance. Not even former President Teddy Roosevelt could get enough support running third party in 1912 to win.

But also look at how far to the left Bernie has shifted the conversation about issues such as the minimum wage increase and college affordability. These ideas are obviously resonating and so I don't feel that his efforts have been totally in vain. However, he does caucus with the Democrats so the I next to his name is not really all that important in the scope of party affairs.

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 01:45 PM
I used to think that but not after the primary this year. Trump beating a moderate in 2016 had the opposite effect. The DNC response was “Well the problem is that Fox News called Hillary a socialist and it worked. If we find the most center right wing, milquetoast Dixiecrat who happens to call himself a Democrat, then Fox News will have no way to criticize him and he’ll win the center!” and primary voters bought into it.

If Trump wins again the DNC will run Jeb Bush as a Democrat in 2024 and say that Biden was too far to the left and Jeb Bush ensures that the Democrats can win the middle.

Spurminator
07-28-2020, 01:58 PM

We must be on different Woke Twitters.

Spurminator
07-28-2020, 02:01 PM
And imo Monica Lewinsky looks better now than she ever has.

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 02:13 PM

Saw that video and gotta disagree. She loosk like she got work done, which isn't bad. She just looked a lot better when she had the whole scandal going

IronMexican
07-28-2020, 02:13 PM

Saw that video and gotta disagree. She loosk like she got work done, which isn't bad. She just looked a lot better when she had the whole scandal going

hater
07-28-2020, 02:16 PM
I agree bernie is q shill and a spineless cuck

But cant hate on the man after tweets like this

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1287947590559031296?s=19

Reck
07-28-2020, 02:38 PM
I agree bernie is q shill and a spineless cuck

But cant hate on the man after tweets like this

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1287947590559031296?s=19

So the republicans are using the pandemic as an excuse to beef up the military? Of course

ElNono
07-28-2020, 02:38 PM
I'm holding out hope Biden picks Donna Brazile as VP, just for the troll factor alone, tbh...

hater
07-28-2020, 02:43 PM
So the republicans are using the pandemic as an excuse to beef up the military? Of course

We will shoot the communist virus dead

Some posters here were calling for bombing of wuhan

Our f35 squadron could try. Sure f35 can bqrely shoot straight but i think they ar3 stealthh and the 500k helmets the pilots use could hopefully help navigate them and at least kamikaze into wuhan labs and wetmarkets

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 02:46 PM
What do you know? You're too busy on your knees sucking cock for quarters to support your crack habits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m55Dzl4hUo0

She's even better these days. Leaner but still has some thickness to her.

are you really up in arms because my taste in women is better than yours and ol' slick willy's? next thing you'll tell me is how hillary is a top model.

dude's who tuck their dicks into their assholes have no room to talk on matters like this so move along trannyReck!

as well you've got to be the crackhead because you find that ugly bitch to be hot.

actual fascism

i ain't no pussy like you are shit lawyer. :tu

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 02:51 PM
i ain't no pussy like you are shit lawyer. :tu
yeah, only REAL MEN are fascists

is that really what you're going with? :lmao

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 02:53 PM

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 02:53 PM
yeah, only REAL MEN are fascists

is that really what you're going with? :lmao

idc what you think tbh. weak men like yourself are a plague on society.

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 02:58 PM
idc what you think tbh. weak men like yourself are a plague on society.
yeah, fuck those weak man that dont want all of their political opponents hanged!

:lmao

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 02:59 PM
I'm holding out hope Biden picks Donna Brazile as VP, just for the troll factor alone, tbh...
I’d probably leave the country if the choice for President was between Trump and that spear chucking wildabeast.

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 03:01 PM
is she still a thing?

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 03:07 PM
yeah, fuck those weak man that dont want all of their political opponents hanged!

not necessarily all. there's a few good apples lumped in with the bad ones.

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 03:12 PM
not necessarily all. there's a few good apples lumped in with the bad ones.

ElNono
07-28-2020, 03:33 PM
I’d probably leave the country if the choice for President was between Trump and that spear chucking wildabeast.

Probably the right option.

is she still a thing?

Not really, but just the fact that it would elicit reactions like DOK's up there make it all worth it though.

koriwhat
07-28-2020, 03:43 PM

you're conflating the party with its constituents if i'm not mistaken. yes, burn the whole dem party to the ground and hang all of those crooks!

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 03:47 PM
you're conflating the party with its constituents if i'm not mistaken. yes, burn the whole dem party to the ground and hang all of those crooks!
right. killing your opposition. part and parcel with authoritarianism, whether it be fascist states like italy/germany or socialist dictatorships like the USSR, cuba, etc

Will Hunting
07-28-2020, 04:07 PM
right. killing your opposition. part and parcel with authoritarianism, whether it be fascist states like italy/germany or socialist dictatorships like the USSR, cuba, etc
Don’t hold your breath on him understanding the extremely rudimentary point you’re trying to make :lol

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2020, 04:39 PM

He has become the very thing that he claims to hate...intolerant.

TheGreatYacht
07-28-2020, 04:41 PM
The Only Solution

https://youtu.be/Cq-GLkGPDAQ

hater, here is the answer to your question. Hopefully this helps you make up your mind :tu

Spurtacular

spurraider21
07-28-2020, 04:42 PM
He has become the very thing that he claims to hate...intolerant.
what are your thoughts on strasserism?

DMC
07-28-2020, 05:05 PM
I think Harris would be fine. In fact, damn near anyone with a pulse would be able to do it, based on empirical evidence.

Spurtacular
07-28-2020, 05:05 PM
The Only Solution

https://youtu.be/Cq-GLkGPDAQ

hater, here is the answer to your question. Hopefully this helps you make up your mind :tu

Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615)

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/108C3/production/_103897776_npc_meme_cnn.jpg

hater
07-28-2020, 09:06 PM

Hahaha

Called this. Made this thread july 28. And politico already got articles this happening Aug 1

:lmao damn im good

hater
07-28-2020, 09:07 PM
Fuck

Im gonna have to actually vote trump :lmao

Fuck me

pgardn
07-28-2020, 09:41 PM
Fuck

Fuck me

So independents prefer strongmen (Putin, Assad) read RT, Twitter and watch YouTube as their go to news.

Only Spurter, TheGreatPlot should have replied tbh

Spurminator
07-29-2020, 12:25 AM
Fuck

Fuck me

Hey everyone look at me. Look! Me!!

Please?

https://sc.mogicons.com/c/69.jpg

ElNono
07-29-2020, 01:17 AM
Fuck

Fuck me

You should pen one of those Players' Tribune articles, tbh...

Hater: Why I'm voting for Trump

hater
07-29-2020, 08:52 AM
Hey everyone look at me. Look! Me!!

Please?

https://sc.mogicons.com/c/69.jpg

Call something and we might look at you nig.

hater
07-29-2020, 08:53 AM
You should pen one of those Players' Tribune articles, tbh...

Hater: Why I'm voting for Trump

MSM would not allow my reasons full of truth to be published ma nig

hater
07-29-2020, 09:07 AM
:lmao senile bastard has to have 3ven basic notes on ppl like Kagala :lmao

The AP photographer grabbed a shot of Biden’s handwritten notes showing a section titled “Kamala Harris,” which was followed by a list of attributes.

“Do not hold grudges.” “Campaigned with me & Jill.” “Talented.” “Great help to campaign.” “Great respect for her.”

ElNono
07-29-2020, 01:37 PM
MSM would not allow my reasons full of truth to be published ma nig

They published beta Durant going to the Warriors, tbh... I think you would be fine, IMVHO

ducks
07-31-2020, 01:19 PM
https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/116050364_10164060344060068_255186021944233387_n.j pg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=FoF3zatS-4YAX_rxjpy&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&tp=14&oh=c2c747a7cb2fe1559b9b1f208bad840f&oe=5F497F8E

hater
07-31-2020, 03:24 PM
https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/116050364_10164060344060068_255186021944233387_n.j pg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=FoF3zatS-4YAX_rxjpy&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&tp=14&oh=c2c747a7cb2fe1559b9b1f208bad840f&oe=5F497F8E

Great question :tu

Another great question. Why did Trump say he was going to drain the swamp but didnt?

Spurtacular
07-31-2020, 03:32 PM
Great question :tu

Another great question. Why did Trump say he was going to drain the swamp but didnt?

Do you think it's possible to drain that swamp?

hater
07-31-2020, 03:34 PM
Do you think it's possible to drain that swamp?

Did trump think so?

And did you think so when he promised it?

hater
08-11-2020, 04:15 PM
Called it :tu

Go TRUMP

hater
08-11-2020, 04:19 PM
TRUMP

https://twitter.com/killa_cam214/status/1293283441794879488?s=19

hater
08-11-2020, 04:21 PM
https://twitter.com/neferchidi/status/1293287198448480257?s=19

:lmao :lol

florige
08-11-2020, 04:22 PM

Go TRUMP

Who was your choice?

hater
08-11-2020, 04:23 PM
https://twitter.com/GramsciFag69/status/1293290151397994499?s=19

TheGreatYacht
08-11-2020, 04:24 PM

Go TRUMP

So you officially a Trumptard ma nig?

hater
08-11-2020, 04:24 PM
https://twitter.com/Michael_Ludden/status/1293292862998798339?s=19

hater
08-11-2020, 04:25 PM
So you officially a Trumptard ma nig?

Im officially anti Kopmala ma nig

hater
08-11-2020, 04:25 PM
Who was your choice?

Pocahoktas

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 04:26 PM
https://twitter.com/Michael_Ludden/status/1293292862998798339?s=19
:lmao she didn’t place top 3 because she was out of the race, what a stupid tweet.

hater
08-11-2020, 04:30 PM
https://twitter.com/jyiannako/status/1158219196624510976?s=19

hater
08-11-2020, 04:31 PM
https://twitter.com/thomaswikjr2/status/1159856163887951873?s=19

Reck
08-11-2020, 04:33 PM
:lmao she didn’t place top 3 because she was out of the race, what a stupid tweet.

Between him, Snakeboy and TSA, they'll all trying to cope with this terrible news for their camp.

The VP debate WILL BE THE EVENT of the year. :lol

hater
08-11-2020, 04:35 PM
The VP debate WILL BE THE EVENT of the year. :lol

You live a sad pathetic life n8g :lol

Reck
08-11-2020, 04:36 PM

We all do. Wake up.

Cant go out, cant do shit. What do you expect?

hater
08-11-2020, 04:39 PM
We all do. Wake up.

:lol

DMX7
08-11-2020, 04:42 PM
We all do. Wake up.

That was haters life before COVID.

Chris
08-11-2020, 04:43 PM
https://twitter.com/neferchidi/status/1293287198448480257?s=19

:lmao :lol

looooooooool

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Don’t lie, there’s a part of you that’s looking forward to how entertaining it will be to see Harris and Mike Penis debate :lol

Chris
08-11-2020, 04:48 PM
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1293289389565468673?s=19

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 04:49 PM
How Ben Shapiro will look in 30 years:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fa8be8ccfc819bc8c511c7552c6c0b14

hater
08-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Don’t lie, there’s a part of you that’s looking forward to how entertaining it will be to see Harris and Mike Penis debate :lol

Disgusting.

A pig and a penis on stage. At the same time. Gross

hater
08-11-2020, 04:51 PM

tholdren
08-11-2020, 04:54 PM

Trump wins.

Chris
08-11-2020, 04:59 PM
https://i.ibb.co/TgJ84hH/IMG-20200811-165655.jpg

Spurminator
08-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Former candidates for party primary attacked each other relentlessly and later ended up allies, this is hot breaking news!

Reck
08-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Jesus the memes from the right. How lame.

SnakeBoy
08-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Jesus the memes from the right. How lame.

They're from Russia

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 06:05 PM
https://twitter.com/GramsciFag69/status/1293290151397994499?s=19Wow, wasn't voting for Biden anyway!

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Gonna be some awesome sexist and racist posts from Trump supporters here.

Oops, I see there already here....

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:28 PM

:lmao Putz

hater
08-11-2020, 06:29 PM

Which post was racist, karen?

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:31 PM
TRUMP

https://twitter.com/killa_cam214/status/1293283441794879488?s=19

This is what happens when corporations pick your people for you.

:lmao Chumpettes

hater
08-11-2020, 06:31 PM
:lmao https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1293285949917495300?s=19

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:32 PM

Which post was racist, karen?

:lmao Derp with fallback pearl clutching.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Already endorsed by multiple Trumps.:tu

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:37 PM
:lmao https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1293285949917495300?s=19

:lmao Kill Shot

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 06:37 PM
Conservatives need to take a deep breath and rethink their Kamala talking points. These are pretty weak and Phony Kamala is an awful nickname.

FrostKing
08-11-2020, 06:39 PM
"Devout Catholic" Biden selects anti Catholic bigot as running mate.

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:39 PM
Conservatives need to take a deep breath and rethink their Kamala talking points. These are pretty weak and Phony Kamala is an awful nickname.

Maybe something about her spreading her legs for advancement?

Too incendiary?

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 06:40 PM
:lmao Kill Shot:lol Can't kill her after donating to her twice.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 06:40 PM

Too incendiary?Predictable incel post.

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 06:41 PM

Too incendiary?
I think her supporting Biden’s sexual assault accusers would be the thing to focus on, this election is going to come down to suburban white women and that could hit home with them imo.

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:43 PM

:lol The two people lined up to see her is the crowning touch.
:lol Dems with hillary-level enthusiasm

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:46 PM
I think her supporting Biden’s sexual assault accusers would be the thing to focus on, this election is going to come down to suburban white women and that could hit home with them imo.

It's the economy stupid.

Dems tanked it as much as they could with the corona hoax; doesn't look like they tanked it enough.

DarrinS
08-11-2020, 06:48 PM
Out of the list of black females he had to chose from (and it had to be a black female), he probably chose wisely.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 06:48 PM
It's the economy stupid.

Dems tanked it as much as they could with the corona hoax; doesn't look like they tanked it enough.How did they get Greg Abbott to go along with it in Texas, derp?

Explain your conspiracy theory.

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 06:49 PM
It's the economy stupid.

Dems tanked it as much as they could with the corona hoax; doesn't look like they tanked it enough.
You’re saying the message should be that COVID is a hoax the Dems used it to tank the economy? I’m pretty sure Trump already has the right wing incel edgelord vote locked down :lol

FrostKing
08-11-2020, 06:50 PM
Out of the list of black females he had to chose from (and it had to be a black female), he probably chose wisely.

Safe pick for the base. Bach too radical and Rice too central.

Kamala has the cool in touch with youth angle

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 06:51 PM
It really is this simple. He had to pick a black woman after the last few months, and Kamala was the best option.

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:51 PM
How did they get Greg Abbott to go along with it in Texas, derp?

Whataboutism.

DMX7
08-11-2020, 06:52 PM

Oh, a LAW & ORDER fan admitting he may vote for her. :lol

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 06:53 PM
How did they get Greg Abbott to go along with it in Texas, derp?

Trump just said in the last few days that locking the country down was great leadership from him and if he hadn’t done it millions would have died, he must be in on the conspiracy too :lol

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:53 PM
You’re saying the message should be that COVID is a hoax the Dems used it to tank the economy? I’m pretty sure Trump already has the right wing incel edgelord vote locked down :lol

No. Trump is going to let that stuff be better off unsaid. The Dems have already showed that they're like a psycho surgeon ready to hack the patient to pieces. Nobody wants that.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Whataboutism.It's not whataboutism at all. It's the exact same things you claim intentionally tanked the economy. You're saying he's one of the people who tanked the economy.

Why did A Republican do it here?

Explain your conspiracy theory or fold.

spurraider21
08-11-2020, 06:54 PM
this is true besides the bolded (though he did back himself into that)

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:56 PM
It's not whataboutism at all. It's the exact same things you claim intentionally tanked the economy. You're saying he's one of the people who tanked the economy.

Why did A Republican do it here?

So, you're mad that a Repub tanked your economy?

Reck
08-11-2020, 06:57 PM

Let them think this is a winning strategy.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 06:57 PM
So, you're mad that a Repub tanked your economy?It's your conspiracy theory, not mine.

Why did you say a Republican tanked the economy here?

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:58 PM

:lol Cos that letter from 100 black dudes demanding a black woman be picked wasn't significant?

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 06:59 PM
It's your conspiracy theory, not mine.

Why did you say a Republican tanked the economy here?

Post Corona: Did a Repub tank your economy?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 07:00 PM
All things considered, Harris was probably the best woman with any profile in the running regardless of race.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 07:01 PM
Post Corona: Did a Repub tank your economy?

Yes or no.:lmao we're nowhere near "post corona."

derp folds

Now stay down and cry like a little girl. That's all you're good for.

hater
08-11-2020, 07:06 PM
:lmao Kill Shot

Cant kill pork that was roasted by a Hawaiian tbqh

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 07:08 PM
All things considered, Harris was probably the best woman with any profile in the running regardless of race.
I think Duckworth being a Purple Heart amputee gives her the edge regardless of policy. Anyone who pays close attention to policy already knows who he/she is voting for and isn’t being swayed by the VP pick - the sympathy vote with Duckworth would be huge.

(imo the sympathy vote is why Mark Kelly is beating the shit out of McSally in the senate race, having a wife who was a well-known shooting victim is a big deal)

hater
08-11-2020, 07:09 PM

And what are lefties talking points pro kamala?

Shes a woman... and she black

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 07:15 PM
I think Duckworth being a Purple Heart amputee gives her the edge regardless of policy. Anyone who pays close attention to policy already knows who he/she is voting for and isn’t being swayed by the VP pick - the sympathy vote with Duckworth would be huge.

(imo the sympathy vote is why Mark Kelly is beating the shit out of McSally in the senate race, having a wife who was a well-known shooting victim is a big deal)Sure, but was she even being considered?

DarrinS
08-11-2020, 07:17 PM

https://news.yahoo.com/more-than-100-black-leaders-and-celebrities-urge-biden-to-pick-black-woman-as-vp-182615502.html

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 07:19 PM
Sure, but was she even being considered?
Yeah, all the reports were she was being considered and made the top 5. I think she was next on the list after Harris Rice and Whitmer.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 07:22 PM
Yeah, all the reports were she was being considered and made the top 5. I think she was next on the list after Harris Rice and Whitmer.Gotcha. I think Trump's donations to Harris can just be thrown in his face whenever he opens his gob about her.

tholdren
08-11-2020, 07:24 PM
Safe pick for the base. Bach too radical and Rice too central.

Kamala has the cool in touch with youth angle

Not enough

spurraider21
08-11-2020, 07:24 PM
https://news.yahoo.com/more-than-100-black-leaders-and-celebrities-urge-biden-to-pick-black-woman-as-vp-182615502.html
ok

ducks
08-11-2020, 07:28 PM
CNN reporter calls Biden's Harris pick 'big risk,' says American culture 'primed' to be racist and sexist

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 07:30 PM
Gotcha. I think Trump's donations to Harris can just be thrown in his face whenever he opens his gob about her.
Yeah I’m not dissatisfied with the Harris pick, would just much rather see Trump try and create a nickname for or talk shit about a purple cross amputee.

”I prefer purple cross recipients who didn’t lose their legs!”

ducks
08-11-2020, 07:50 PM
In selecting Kamala Harris as his VP pick, Joe Biden has given into the mob. As a San Francisco lawyer and California Senator, Kamala Harris has been for eliminating private health insurance, decriminalizing illegal border crossings, and a massive tax hike on hardworking Americans. Kamala Harris is a left-wing extreme pick. This year alone, she was just one of 10 senators to vote against USMCA; and one of 14 to vote against the defense authorization bill. I've seen first-hand how Kamala Harris has been on the wrong side of the American people on vote after vote.

Chris
08-11-2020, 08:02 PM
https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1293319568631398400?s=19

FrostKing
08-11-2020, 08:06 PM
But why did he wait so long?

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 08:07 PM
https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1293319568631398400?s=19Qhris continues his celebrity obsession.

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Cant kill pork that was roasted by a Hawaiian tbqh

Dems have no problem ramming a proven loser down everyone's throat. 2016 changed nothing.

FrostKing
08-11-2020, 08:09 PM
It really is this simple. He had to pick a black woman after the last few months, and Kamala was the best option.
Picking black woman gains you black vote but turns off everyone else but white liberals.

People want less black after the past few months

hater
08-11-2020, 08:13 PM
Picking black woman gains you black vote but turns off everyone else but white liberals.

People want less black after the past few months

CNN already touting this as a racial equality symbolic vote

They forgot about a guy called Obama :lmao

FrostKing
08-11-2020, 08:17 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/muUi39vx8gj2o/giphy.gif

Chris
08-11-2020, 08:19 PM
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1293338217568014336?s=19

spurraider21
08-11-2020, 08:35 PM
:lmao wildly threatening
:lmao radical
:lmao ben shapiro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrzXgyWuFpU

FrostKing
08-11-2020, 08:40 PM
I'm now voting Biden

hater
08-11-2020, 08:43 PM

What did that faggot say? I was too busy watching that ass

ElNono
08-11-2020, 08:49 PM
If losing to Biden wasn't bad enough, losing to Biden/Kamala sure gonna sting, tbh

ducks
08-11-2020, 08:50 PM
Bernie supporters, progressives trash Biden-Harris ticket: A 'middle finger' to the base
Some on the left don't appear to be fully onboard with Biden's VP pick

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 08:51 PM
I'm now voting BidenYou moved back to Poland for good.

Winehole23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrzXgyWuFpUCracks me up that his doctor wife told him a WAP is a symptom of gynecological disease.

spurraider21
If losing to Biden wasn't bad enough, losing to Biden/Kamala sure gonna sting, tbh
fortunately the pandemic won't affect the logistics of the VP debate, Pence already said he's not allowed to be within 6 feet of another woman regardless

Chucho
08-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Whoa. The day before Kamala Harris is named the VP for Team Blue, the Ugandan Giant, Kamala passed away from covid.

I smell a conspiracy.

ElNono
08-11-2020, 08:55 PM
fortunately the pandemic won't affect the logistics of the VP debate, Pence already said he's not allowed to be within 6 feet of another woman regardless

Plus he's protected by god, tbh... or so I hear...

ducks
08-11-2020, 08:59 PM
Flashback: Kamala Harris compared ICE to KKK in Senate hearing
Harris asked an ICE nominee if he was 'aware of the perception' of a similarity between ICE and the KKK

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 09:01 PM
Flashback: Kamala Harris compared ICE to KKK in Senate hearing
Harris asked an ICE nominee if he was 'aware of the perception' of a similarity between ICE and the KKKducks scared

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 09:03 PM
#bluelivesmatterohshittakeitdowntakeitdown

TimDunkem
08-11-2020, 09:07 PM
Cracks me up that his doctor wife told him a WAP is a symptom of gynecological disease.

https://i.redd.it/4mzl34abhg851.jpg

hater
08-11-2020, 09:14 PM
https://twitter.com/NewsPolitics/status/1293293102069878784?s=19

hater
08-11-2020, 09:14 PM
https://twitter.com/MintChipMusic/status/1293286182005211136?s=19

hater
08-11-2020, 09:17 PM
https://twitter.com/TheRealMonger5/status/1293311741997219847?s=19

hater
08-11-2020, 09:19 PM
https://twitter.com/BobSmithTheOne/status/1293370945910890496?s=19

hater
08-11-2020, 09:19 PM
https://twitter.com/BobSmithTheOne/status/1293370088922288128?s=19

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 09:20 PM

:lmao Jesus, he really spent almost that entire video saying “wet ass p-word” over and over again

spurraider21
08-11-2020, 09:20 PM
:lol republican attacks on kamala aren't going to be that she's too tough on crime

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 09:21 PM
https://twitter.com/BobSmithTheOne/status/1293370945910890496?s=19

hater
08-11-2020, 09:22 PM
https://twitter.com/BobSmithTheOne/status/1293364363143729159?s=19

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 09:23 PM
https://twitter.com/MintChipMusic/status/1293286182005211136?s=19

:lol Dat kill shot.

Spurtacular
https://twitter.com/NewsPolitics/status/1293293102069878784?s=19

So pathetic. SMH

spurraider21
:lmao Jesus, he really spent almost that entire video saying “wet ass p-word” over and over again
:lol yeah

i'm not taking political pointers from a guy who outright said that empathy should not be part of a political system. for all of derp's complaints about sociopathic posters, shapiro should be a pretty easy target

Reck
08-11-2020, 09:26 PM
#bluelivesmatterohshittakeitdowntakeitdown

Wait, don’t republicans love cops? They should be thrilled.

hater
08-11-2020, 09:27 PM
:lol republican attacks on kamala aren't going to be that she's too tough on crime

Correct

Those are progressives :lmao

pgardn
08-11-2020, 09:31 PM
I love the title of the thread...

Which other INDEPENDENTS are with me?

gtfoh...

spurraider21
08-11-2020, 09:31 PM
Correct

Those are progressives :lmao
progressive are probably pretty disappointed about a biden/kamala ticket but none if their right minds would think trump/pence is the superior option :lol

hater
08-11-2020, 09:35 PM
progressive are probably pretty disappointed about a biden/kamala ticket but none if their right minds would think trump/pence is the superior option :lol

If you dont have progressives in the bag at this point you in for a world of hurt :lmao

spurraider21
08-11-2020, 09:38 PM
If you dont have progressives in the bag at this point you in for a world of hurt :lmao
you dont think they're in the bag against trump? :lmao

hater
08-11-2020, 09:40 PM
you dont think they're in the bag against trump? :lmao

No

Theyre too busy bitching about Kopmala Harrisment :lol

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 09:40 PM
I was all set to nonvote as a protest against Biden, but Trump running this country into the ground has scared me into voting for Biden. I think a lot of other progressives are in the same boat.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 09:41 PM
No

Theyre too busy bitching about Kopmala Harrisment :lol:lmao you saw it on twitter

hater
08-11-2020, 09:43 PM
I was all set to nonvote as a protest against Biden, but Trump running this country into the ground has scared me into voting for Biden. I think a lot of other progressives are in the same boat.

Sure

But DNC picking Biden and Kopmala

Along with having the clintons back as speakers tells you the DNC is again on 2016 epic meltdown mode and taking the progressive for granted. They also ran a vote against trump election in 2016 and lost badly

This is looking like another Trump beatdown

hater
08-11-2020, 09:44 PM
2016: forget our shitty candidate and just vote against trump: lost

2020: ditto

spurraider21
08-11-2020, 09:47 PM

:lmao you stopped caring about covid deaths once you decided to come out as pro trump

pgardn
08-11-2020, 09:47 PM

so you dont know Donald fn Trump yet.