PDA

View Full Version : 538 NBA player RAPTOR vs salary

DocDoc
07-29-2020, 09:19 AM
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/nba-contracts/

you can select just Spurs to see how mediocre they were.

exstatic
07-29-2020, 11:37 AM
It’s funny tapping on the nodes in the pink stinker box.

Allan Crabbe
Aaron Gordon
Nic Batum
Blake Griffin
Andrew Wiggins

Posters here crying for the Spurs to get these guys. No Spurs in the stinker box. In fact the only Spur in any box is White, who squeezed into the gems box.

TimDunkem
07-29-2020, 11:46 AM
Bryn Forbes being outed as a bottom of the barrel player per par.

SAGirl
07-29-2020, 01:29 PM
Thanks for sharing. Interesting.

Maddog
07-29-2020, 01:37 PM
It’s funny tapping on the nodes in the pink stinker box.

Allan Crabbe
Aaron Gordon
Nic Batum
Blake Griffin
Andrew Wiggins

Posters here crying for the Spurs to get these guys. No Spurs in the stinker box. In fact the only Spur in any box is White, who squeezed into the gems box.

Right
Even Players Like Andre Drummond come near being stinkers
Surprisingly, a particular target of this board grades out OK- Mills
The Gems are a little misleading as they will quickly shift and it would be interesting to be able to factor in how much is owed. For example- Westbrook lands just out of stinker, but is on the books for 130 million past this year.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-29-2020, 02:29 PM
patty thrills had a good year tbh

exstatic
07-29-2020, 05:21 PM
Patty’s salary is pretty pedestrian by NBA terms, in spite of what this board thinks.

FkLA
07-30-2020, 12:33 PM
Bryn Forbes being outed as a bottom of the barrel player per par.

I hate him so much.

TimDunkem
07-30-2020, 12:36 PM
I hate him so much.

I hate Poop just as much for giving him an undeserved role while claiming that one has to earn it.

Since when does hitting shots in practice, going off for a couple of games in SL two years ago, and knocking up your baby mama mean that you're the de-facto starting SG?

offset formation
07-30-2020, 12:51 PM
Patty’s salary is pretty pedestrian by NBA terms, in spite of what this board thinks.

Yup. I've been saying his contract was a fair deal for both sides since he signed it. Possibly a tad high but not extraordinarily so. All in all, you take it for the kind of locker room presence and vet corporate knowledge guy that he is.

Fight me.

Dejounte
07-30-2020, 01:19 PM
Gotta get Donatas or Royce O Neal somehow.