Herman Cain died today.

Probably food poisoning.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 09:38 AM
RIP

tholdren
07-30-2020, 09:39 AM
He was at risk and had extremely serious pre existing conditions

Cain, a former Godfather's Pizza CEO, survived stage 4 colon cancer, which was diagnosed in 2006. He was given a 30% chance of survival then after the cancer had spread to his liver, but was declared cancer free in 2007 after undergoing chemotherapy and surgery

Monostradamus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJMnnKgNjg

tholdren
He was at risk and had extremely serious pre existing conditions

Cain, a former Godfather's Pizza CEO, survived stage 4 colon cancer, which was diagnosed in 2006. He was given a 30% chance of survival then after the cancer had spread to his liver, but was declared cancer free in 2007 after undergoing chemotherapy and surgery

baseline bum
07-30-2020, 09:40 AM
Darwin Award

tholdren
07-30-2020, 09:41 AM
He had a 30 percent chance of survival 15 years ago.

Stop the gossip

baseline bum
07-30-2020, 09:42 AM

Stop the gossip

He was at high risk, went to the Trump Death Cult Rally without a mask, and now he's third base.

Reck
07-30-2020, 09:44 AM
Dying for the cause. No biggie.

RandomGuy
07-30-2020, 09:44 AM
Herman Cain died today.

Probably food poisoning.

Heard he tripped on rug.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 09:46 AM
Damn, tholdren melting down first thing in the morning.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 09:47 AM
He was at high risk, went to the Trump Death Cult Rally without a mask, and now he's third base.
So your argument is that covid is fatal to those with good health?

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 09:47 AM
Herman Cain died today.

Probably food poisoning.Motorcycle wreck.

Will Hunting
07-30-2020, 09:48 AM
https://gangsterreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/aqwe.jpg

“If there’s a heaven son, he ain’t in it.”

Reck
07-30-2020, 09:48 AM
Louie Gohmert must be shitting bricks. An ancient with the virus. Yikes.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 09:49 AM
Motorcycle wreck.

lolooolol ChumpDumper completely denying any underlying issues like non localized stage 4 cancer had anything to do with overall health.

All this does is prove I am right.

Spurminator
07-30-2020, 09:49 AM
Politics aside, he seemed decent. Another unnecessary casualty of the MAGA Cult. RIP

baseline bum
07-30-2020, 09:50 AM

My argument is that it's dangerous to catch SARS-Cov2, especially if older or with pre-existing conditions, and going to the Trump Death Cult Rally, especially without a mask, to try to pretend this virus is overblown and we can all go about life like normal was count to potato level retarded. But play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sad it was Cain, I kind of liked the guy despite hating his policies.

Will Hunting
07-30-2020, 09:52 AM

My argument is that it's dangerous to catch COVID, especially if older or with pre-existing conditions, and going to the Trump Death Cult Rally, especially without a mask, to try to pretend this virus is overblown and we can all go about life like normal was count to potato level retarded. But play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sad it was Cain, I kind of liked the guy despite hating his policies.
After reading about how shittily Godfather Pizza employees were treated, I have no sympathy.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 09:55 AM
My argument is that it's dangerous to catch COVID, especially if older or with pre-existing conditions, and going to the Trump Death Cult Rally, especially without a mask, to try to pretend this virus is overblown and we can all go about life like normal was count to potato level retarded. But play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sad it was Cain, I kind of liked the guy despite hating his policies.
The only way its dangerous is if you are over 65 with a preexisting condition.

To pretend there are other demographics that are in danger, more than flu, is incorrect and absolutely false..

Hence people like you making threads of people with stage 4 non localized cancer at age 74 to try and emphasize the danger. If he felt like he wanted to isolate because he was afraid of the risk he certainly could have.

ChumpDumper
lolooolol ChumpDumper completely denying any underlying issuesWrong.

Why do you lie about absolutely everything?

hater
RIP

Another victim of the plandemic idiot epidemy

Sad

baseline bum
After reading about how shittily Godfather Pizza employees were treated, I have no sympathy.

Was Godfathers especially bad to employees? It's kind of a given in America you're going to be treated like a piece of shit in the restaurant industry. Because low-wage workers are morally inferior.

hater

Farts and prqyers for that one

JamStone
07-30-2020, 09:56 AM
A 74 year old cancer survivor is exactly the type of person masks and self isolation measures were designed to protect. And that 74 year old cancer survivor went to an indoor rally unmasked filled with thousands of other unmasked people sitting shoulder to shoulder in stadium seating.

Good thing he died of alien DNA medication before the rona got him.

hater
Was Godfathers especially bad to employees? It's kind of a given in America you're going to be treated like a piece of shit in the restaurant industry. Because low-wage workers are morally inferior.

Yup

Look at amazon employees.

If herman deserved death, bezos deserves eternal fire

baseline bum

False, total lie

tholdren
07-30-2020, 09:57 AM
RIP

Another victim of the plandemic idiot epidemy

Sad

He had already outlived his life expectancy from his previous health issues. And almost made it to avg life expectancy. Pretty amazing actually.

tholdren
False, total lie
Strat the data eliminate pre existing.

I win

RandomGuy

Stop the gossip

https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/cache/image/13/94/139446_w_760_570.jpg

It's only the flu. He is making it up. He definitely wasn't at the Trump Tulsa rally running around in a crowd in which it was a statistical certainty that dozens of people had the disease, and he definitely wasn't on a plane in an confined space.

He is though the first high-profile Republican to die from this. He will not be the last.

My money is on Gohmert, age 66

Reck
07-30-2020, 09:58 AM

To pretend there are other demographics that are in danger, more than flu, is incorrect and absolutely false..

Hence people like you making threads of people with stage 4 non localized cancer at age 74 to try and emphasize the danger. If he felt like he wanted to isolate because he was afraid of the risk he certainly could have.

How are you so terribly ill informed?

Young people are dying in bulk now. A few days ago a mother and her teenage daugher died of Covid. Just yesterday it was reported a 29 year old female died from it.

Get your head out of your ass.

baseline bum
07-30-2020, 09:58 AM
A 74 year old cancer survivor is exactly the type of person masks and self isolation measures were designed to protect. And that 74 year old cancer survivor went to an indoor rally unmasked filled with thousands of other unmasked people sitting shoulder to shoulder in stadium seating.

Good thing he died of alien DNA medication before the rona got him.

To be fair it was only a few thousand, most GOP voters in Tulsa seemed to be smart enough to steer clear of the Death Cult Rally.

Trill Clinton
07-30-2020, 09:59 AM
Never forget

baseline bum
07-30-2020, 10:00 AM

Young people are dying in bulk now. A few days ago a mother and her teenage daugher died of Covid. Just yesterday it was reported a 29 year old female died from it.

I know someone pretty young on a vent. Calling it 65+ is a lie of the highest degrees.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 10:01 AM
https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/cache/image/13/94/139446_w_760_570.jpg

It's only the flu. He is making it up. He definitely wasn't at the Trump Tulsa rally running around in a crowd in which it was a statistical certainty that dozens of people had the disease, and he definitely wasn't on a plane in an confined space.

He is though the first high-profile Republican to die from this. He will not be the last.

My money is on Gohmert, age 66

so you just agreed. He was at risk. Lived past statistical probability. Did not want to live in fear. Had major pre existing conditions. And then caught the disease.

He lived on his terms. And now you are trying to say how dangerous it is? Lolooloo he lived his life and you are trying to imply that he was in hiding and randomly got the disease.

Lool

RandomGuy logic strikes again

Tell us more about 2 week hospitals

tholdren
07-30-2020, 10:01 AM

they are not.

Trill Clinton
07-30-2020, 10:03 AM
so you just agreed. He was at risk. Lived past statistical probability. Did not want to live in fear. Had major pre existing conditions. And then caught the disease.

He lived on his terms. And now you are trying to say how dangerous it is? Lolooloo he lived his life and you are trying to imply that he was in hiding and randomly got the disease.

Lool

RandomGuy logic strikes again

Tell us more about 2 week hospitals

He sacrificed his life to own the libs. Brave man Herman was.

clambake
07-30-2020, 10:05 AM
Foldren drowning in three feet of water.

Will Hunting
07-30-2020, 10:07 AM
Yup

No disagreement from me there.

Winehole23
07-30-2020, 10:08 AM
Foldren drowning in three feet of water.no water wings? what a pity.

Trainwreck2100
07-30-2020, 10:09 AM
I mean yes he died but he was an old black man, WHAT ABOUT ALL THE YOUNG BLACK MEN THAT DIED YESTERDAY IN CHICAGO!!!!

tholdren
07-30-2020, 10:09 AM
Strat the data eliminate pre existing.

I win

Over approx 90 pct have died that have preexisting conditions. Pre existing gives at least 10x higher risk of death.

Keep working on that data baselinebum but we all know you will just keep using raw data. Way to manipulate the numbers.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 10:11 AM
Over approx 90 pct have died that have preexisting conditions. Pre existing gives at least 10x higher risk of death.How many Americans have preexisting conditions?

Post an actual number.

Let's see how quickly i can make you fold.

Reck
07-30-2020, 10:11 AM
Poor schlapp dies the same day John Lewis is being remembered at his funeral.

Not a blip from this guy's death yet on any media. :lol

Trainwreck2100
07-30-2020, 10:12 AM
Yup

Those warehouses are outsourced, he's just doing what all billionaires do, using other people's lack of empathy and taking advantage of poor third world labor.

Will Hunting
07-30-2020, 10:13 AM
How many Americans have preexisting conditions?

Post an actual number.

Let's see how quickly i can make you fold.
Heck if being overweight/obese is a pre existing condition that’s 67% of the country right there.

resistanze
07-30-2020, 10:15 AM
He sacrificed his life to own the libs. Brave man Herman was.
:lol

DAF86
07-30-2020, 10:26 AM

With that statement you are conceding that COVID can be fatal to some people, so let me ask you this: Why do that people would rather die than take the necessary precautions?

midnightpulp
07-30-2020, 10:30 AM
With that statement are you conceding that COVID can be fatal to some people, so let me ask you this: Why do that people would rather die than take the necessary precautions?

Freedumbs

TimDunkem
07-30-2020, 10:32 AM
bwahahaha :lolldren pwned again

Stick to the 45% set 2's and granny FT's bwahahaha

hater
07-30-2020, 10:37 AM
lolooolol ChumpDumper completely denying any underlying issues like non localized stage 4 cancer had anything to do with overall health.

All this does is prove I am right.

Over 30% of america has preexisting conditions and are at high risk for covid

Good post :lol

Trainwreck2100
07-30-2020, 10:42 AM
Over 30% of america has preexisting conditions and are at high risk for covid

Good post :lol
About 40% of American adults are obese add in the ole, cancer survivors, smokers you're easily at 50%

hater
07-30-2020, 10:43 AM
About 40% of American adults are obese add in the ole, cancer survivors, smokers you're easily at 50%

Sure. I said over and was being conservative using mostly cancer, lupus, diabetics or extreme obese. In other words ppl who should be terrified tbqh

But i agree

Will Hunting
07-30-2020, 10:44 AM
I’m still confused by the argument. Since he was a 74 year old who had cancer over 10 years ago, does his death not count?

weebo
07-30-2020, 10:46 AM
Politics aside. If you believe this is "just another flu" or a "hoax" why would you chance your health when you can see people getting sick? When does self preservation kick in?
If you only knew the number of patients with COVID I encounter daily that have this "nothing is going to happen" mentality...let's just say the look of regret and fear on their faces says it all.

hater
07-30-2020, 10:47 AM
Suspicious activity from Hermans twitter acct. Seems he was a covid denier till his very last breath :lol

Just goes to show you whoever posts politicians tweets are most likely not the politicians themselves

https://twitter.com/THEHermanCain/status/1288521930782330883?s=19

TimDunkem
07-30-2020, 10:51 AM
I’m still confused by the argument. Since he was a 74 year old who had cancer over 10 years ago, does his death not count?

Basically. If he caught the flu instead he would've been a dead man anyway according to :lolldren.

RandomGuy
07-30-2020, 11:10 AM
Anybody care to guess what Cain tweeted about masks before the rally?

:lmao

memes incoming:

Dominos offering a commemorative pizze. (coffin shaped box with pepperoni man-shape)

baseline bum
07-30-2020, 11:15 AM
Anybody care to guess what Cain tweeted about masks before the rally?

memes incoming:

Dominos offering a commemorative pizze. (coffin shaped box with pepperoni man-shape)

I think that tweet was about Trump's July 4th rally. LOL play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

RandomGuy
07-30-2020, 11:21 AM
Politics aside. If you believe this is "just another flu" or a "hoax" why would you chance your health when you can see people getting sick? When does self preservation kick in?
If you only knew the number of patients with COVID I encounter daily that have this "nothing is going to happen" mentality...let's just say the look of regret and fear on their faces says it all.

tholdren

Be sure to tell this guy how he is lying, f:lolldren.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 11:25 AM
tholdren

Be sure to tell this guy how he is lying, f:lolldren.

Respond to his question? No one healthy is at risk, significantly less than flu, if you are at risk then you are at risk from ANY viral infection. But it is your choice to put yourself in your level of risk.

Just like herman. At risk. Outlived his expectancy. Wanted to live his life. You should not decide, he should

RandomGuy
07-30-2020, 11:28 AM
Respond to his question? No one healthy is at risk, significantly less than flu, if you are at risk then you are at risk from ANY viral infection. But it is your choice to put yourself in your level of risk.

Just like herman. At risk. Outlived his expectancy. Wanted to live his life. You should not decide, he should

clambake
07-30-2020, 11:28 AM
Healthy cancer free Herman cain

tholdren
07-30-2020, 11:34 AM

Lol you equating the disease to a hoax. Typical.

There is a disease. It is only a larger risk than flu to a certain demographic which I have said all along. When does self preservation kick in for a cold or a flu?

90 percent of people will have 0 or mild symptoms.

Stop the anti science

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 11:37 AM

Just like herman. At risk. Outlived his expectancy. Wanted to live his life. You should not decide, he shouldHow many Americans are at risk with preexisting conditions?

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 11:38 AM

There is a disease. It is only a larger risk than flu to a certain demographic which I have said all along. When does self preservation kick in for a cold or a flu?

Stop the anti scienceHow many Americans have preexisting conditions?

RandomGuy

Stop the anti science

hater
How many Americans have preexisting conditions?

At least 100 million and thats a very low estimate

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 11:39 AM
At least 100 million and thats a very low estimateNeed to hear it from tholdren.

Will Hunting
07-30-2020, 11:48 AM
Were a fat, overworked, sleep deprived country that’s addicted to sugar, caffeine and prescription drugs. Even if it were true that “healthy” people can’t die from COVID-19, there’s over 200 million people in America I’d say aren’t “healthy.”

baseline bum
07-30-2020, 11:52 AM
Marco Rubio expresses his condolences

https://media.wnyc.org/i/800/0/l/85/1/GettyImages-498084164.jpg

TimDunkem
07-30-2020, 11:53 AM

Spurtacular
07-30-2020, 12:10 PM
Died the way he lived. Scamming.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 12:13 PM

Lololol
RandomGuy be like I don't know how to do simple math and I've been proven wrong at every attempt to show math, if you dont believe me then you think covid is a hoax. Loloolol

tholdren
07-30-2020, 12:13 PM
At least 100 million and thats a very low estimate

And?

Blake
07-30-2020, 12:17 PM

weebo
07-30-2020, 01:33 PM

What's your argument here? One minute you're saying its no big deal, just a flu...the next minute you're saying it's personal choice? Which is it?

The bolded is incorrect. I have seen and treated plenty of patients, young and with no other underlying health impairments. In fact, I lost a good friend and colleague about two months ago--a healthy and fit 40 y/o male with no health issues.
You can argue that young and healthy people are less at risk for severe disease but no one can say with 100% accuracy who will get severely ill.

ElNono
07-30-2020, 01:36 PM
RIP. In before the "CIA/joos got to him" conspiratards

elbamba1
07-30-2020, 01:47 PM

It sure can be. Part of the concern with Covid is that we don't really know the full impact and we won't know for a long time.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 01:52 PM
It sure can be. Part of the concern with Covid is that we don't really know the full impact and we won't know for a long time.
Its less than flu for healthy. Significantly less

FrostKing
07-30-2020, 01:54 PM
https://i.ibb.co/dMQSZGd/Screenshot-2020-07-30-11-52-45-1.png

Speaking of divisiveness

tholdren
07-30-2020, 01:54 PM
What's your argument here? One minute you're saying its no big deal, just a flu...the next minute you're saying it's personal choice? Which is it?

The bolded is incorrect. I have seen and treated plenty of patients, young and with no other underlying health impairments. In fact, I lost a good friend and colleague about two months ago--a healthy and fit 40 y/o male with no health issues.
You can argue that young and healthy people are less at risk for severe disease but no one can say with 100% accuracy who will get severely ill.
Ok you are right, no one is an impossibility. If you are healthy and under 40 you are many many many many times more likely to die from the flu than covi. And your chance of flu death is smaller than a car crash fatality.

So not none.

weebo
07-30-2020, 03:16 PM
Ok you are right, no one is an impossibility. If you are healthy and under 40 you are many many many many times more likely to die from the flu than covi. And your chance of flu death is smaller than a car crash fatality.

So not none.

And its even less still if you wear a seat belt, don't drive drunk, follow the rules of the road, etc....same with COVID...you lessen the risk of severe illness by wearing a mask, social distancing, staying home, etc.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 03:19 PM
And its even less still if you wear a seat belt, don't drive drunk, follow the rules of the road, etc....same with COVID...you lessen the risk of severe illness by wearing a mask, social distancing, staying home, etc.
Bqahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahH

Your argument is that everyone needs to bring their death risk to 0 by staying at home. Keep telling people how to live. Lololololllllkkklkkl

You

midnightpulp
07-30-2020, 03:20 PM
Bqahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahH

Your argument is that everyone needs to bring their death risk to 0 by staying at home. Keep telling people how to live. Lololololllllkkklkkl

You

He probably had at least another 10 years. Sad he risked it to own the libs. Very sad.

And you: Wear a mask.

hater
07-30-2020, 03:23 PM
He probably had at least another 10 years. Sad he risked it to own the libs. Very sad.

With his money he coulda lived another 20 years

Is it fair to say some Trumptards will pay for their allegiance to Trump with their lifes?

tholdren
07-30-2020, 03:25 PM

Actually the data says he had 75 percent of general life expectancy. Which he made. Miracle he survived the cancer tbh

JamStone
07-30-2020, 03:26 PM

Speaking of divisiveness

What’s divisive about advocating for voting rights? Every American should be in agreement that every eligible citizen has the constitutional right to vote, and any politically created obstacles that attempt to prevent citizens from exercising that right is unconstitutional.

Everyone should agree. Republican, Democrat, Independent, Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, person, woman, man, camera, TV.

Not divisive. It should be a unifying belief.

TheGreatYacht
07-30-2020, 03:29 PM
Spurtacular, look at Chumpettes celebrating his death

Spurtacular
07-30-2020, 03:45 PM

Speaking of divisiveness

Yup. Got to squeeze that last bit of juice out of the other Elijah Cummings's corpse.

Spurtacular
07-30-2020, 03:46 PM
Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615), look at Chumpettes celebrating his death

They'll put anyone they have to on that altar. I've always said.

Blake
07-30-2020, 03:49 PM
Its less than flu for healthy. Significantly less

Nobody knows that. Anyone that says they do is a liar.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 03:54 PM
Nobody knows that. Anyone that says they do is a liar.

thats false. And has been proven. Over and over and over. Every day since December 2019 in every country. Every time you get cases it goes down and down and down

Blake
07-30-2020, 04:06 PM
thats false. And has been proven. Over and over and over. Every day since December 2019 in every country. Every time you get cases it goes down and down and down

Lies

tholdren
07-30-2020, 04:24 PM
Lies
Which part specifically. That ifr isn't less than flu? Of course it is. Just look at cfr. Or you dont understand that more cases lowers both cfr and ifr?

Let me know how to help you become coherent.

Blake
07-30-2020, 04:27 PM
Which part specifically. That ifr isn't less than flu? Of course it is. Just look at cfr. Or you dont understand that more cases lowers both cfr and ifr?

Let me know how to help you become coherent.

You can help by showing your math

DMC
07-30-2020, 04:28 PM
Dying for the cause. No biggie.

No, Biggie died differently.

DMC
07-30-2020, 04:30 PM
Can't picture what Herman Cain looks like. Was he black?

Blake
07-30-2020, 04:31 PM

Reck
07-30-2020, 04:33 PM

Speaking of divisiveness

Wanting expanded voting rights being divisive.

I used to think you were just a random white racist but not much going on in that brain either.

FrostKing
07-30-2020, 04:34 PM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ngFZDg39q3C9i/giphy.gif

Winehole23
07-30-2020, 04:36 PM
Died the way he lived. Scamming.Entrepreneurial spirit bad now

FrostKing
07-30-2020, 04:40 PM
What’s divisive about advocating for voting rights? Every American should be in agreement that every eligible citizen has the constitutional right to vote, and any politically created obstacles that attempt to prevent citizens from exercising that right is unconstitutional.

Everyone should agree. Republican, Democrat, Independent, Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, person, woman, man, camera, TV.

Not divisive. It should be a unifying belief.
My comment is aimed at President Obama's "veiled shot"

Other than requirement to show a form of ID at the ballot, I do not get involved much on the subject of voting

JamStone
07-30-2020, 04:58 PM

Other than requirement to show a form of ID at the ballot, I do not get involved much on the subject of voting

Did you read the subtitle of the link you posted or watch the video in the link?

The “veiled shot” was Obama’s criticism of people in power closing polling stations, wading restrictive rules on identification targeting minorities and students, and undermining the postal service to affect voting rights. That’s the “veiled shot.”

JamStone
07-30-2020, 04:58 PM

Did you read the subtitle of the link you posted or watch the video in the link?

The “veiled shot” was Obama’s criticism of people in power closing polling stations, adding restrictive rules on identification targeting minorities and students, and undermining the postal service to affect voting rights. That’s the “veiled shot.”

tholdren
07-30-2020, 05:01 PM

The “veiled shot” was Obama’s criticism of people in power closing polling stations, adding restrictive rules on identification targeting minorities and students, and undermining the postal service to affect voting rights. That’s the “veiled shot.”

So basically the same thing that is happening now with lockdown restrictions.

Seems logical

spurraider21
07-30-2020, 05:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUg8S8_zRR0

DarrinS
07-30-2020, 05:18 PM
I figured he was in bad shape when he was still in hospital for a month.

Winehole23
07-30-2020, 05:19 PM
Erick Erickson wants to cancel Reuters reporters for accurate reporting.

1288946625818193920?s=20

Splits
07-30-2020, 06:36 PM

DMC
07-30-2020, 06:50 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/ngFZDg39q3C9i/giphy.gif

Mike Tyson's bastard daddy

Winehole23
07-30-2020, 07:35 PM
Entrepreneurial spirit bad nowDo you hate him because for his skin tint, Spurtacular?

Winehole23
07-30-2020, 07:35 PM
Entrepreneurial spirit bad nowDo you hate Herman Cain for his skin tint, Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615)?

Spurtacular
07-30-2020, 07:59 PM
Do you hate Herman Cain for his skin tint, Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615)?

Being cherpsperate won't get you the w's you crave.

Winehole23
07-30-2020, 08:34 PM
Being cherpsperate won't get you the w's you crave.I love how you highly principled libertarian types get alk bashful when asked direct questions.

Your evasiveness is noted.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 08:40 PM
I love how you highly principled libertarian types get alk bashful when asked direct questions.

Your evasiveness is noted.

you believe this guy

Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested that people wear goggles or face shields as an added measure of protection against contracting the coronavirus, according to a report.

“If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it,” Fauci, 79, the top US infectious disease expert, told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton on Wednesday

Blake
07-30-2020, 08:43 PM
you believe this guy

Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested that people wear goggles or face shields as an added measure of protection against contracting the coronavirus, according to a report.

“If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it,” Fauci, 79, the top US infectious disease expert, told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton on Wednesday

the virus can get in your eyes. Even 9th graders in biology class can figure that one out.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 08:44 PM
the virus can get in your eyes. Even 9th graders in biology class can figure that one out.

BwahahahhahahahajahajahajajhaaahahhahahzhzhjzhHJHH HJHHhHHHhaHhahhahahahahahahHhahahahHHHHhHHHHHHhHHH HH

tholdren
07-30-2020, 08:45 PM
its goggle time. But in no other country in the world. Juat America. Lololol

BwahahhahahhahaahjahajAhHhHHhHahHJHJjJajJajJ

Anti science

Winehole23
07-30-2020, 08:54 PM
you believe this guy

“If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it,” Fauci, 79, the top US infectious disease expert, told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton on WednesdayIs there something wrong with the advice, presuming there's enough PPE to go around --which I don't. Do you inow anything about this?

I've seen craft kits for face shields, what sort of goggles did Fauci recommend?

tholdren
07-30-2020, 08:57 PM
Is there something wrong with the advice, presuming there's enough PPE to go around --which I don't. Do you inow anything about this?

I've seen craft kits for face shields, what sort of goggles did Fauci recommend?

bwahahhaahHjJjJJJJjjajjajahahahahhahahahahahahhaha hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahshahashshshsh shhshshshshshshshhshsjsjsjsjhsjshshshshsjshhshshsh hshshhshshahshhshsjshsjsjhshajahahahahahhahahahahj ajsajjajajaj

Send me a link to the goggle studies that other countries implemented. Oh none. Because its unnecessary.

This guy

Winehole23
07-30-2020, 09:01 PM
bwahahhaahHjJjJJJJjjajjajahahahahhahahahahahahhaha hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahshahashshshsh shhshshshshshshshhshsjsjsjsjhsjshshshshsjshhshshsh hshshhshshahshhshsjshsjsjhshajahahahahahhahahahahj ajsajjajajaj

Send me a link to the goggle studies that other countries implemented. Oh none. Because its unnecessary.

This guyI made no claims. I merely asked for information and for your take

You laughed and refused to reply topically, c'est la guerre.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 09:05 PM
th:lolldren never stops melting down.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 09:05 PM
I made no claims. I merely asked for information and for your take

You laughed and refused to reply topically, c'est la guerre.

yep. Pretty much spot on. When he recommends hazmat suits you just going to be like ok?

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 09:16 PM
yep. Pretty much spot on. When he recommends hazmat suits you just going to be like ok?Why haven't you just gone out and gotten yourself infected to pwn us all?

tholdren
07-30-2020, 09:17 PM
Why haven't you just gone out and gotten yourself infected to pwn us all?

How do you know I haven't?

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 09:20 PM
How do you know I haven't?Because you love talking about yourself and would've mentioned it.

If you want me to make you fold all derp-style I'll just ask you straight up.

Did you infect yourself with this coronavirus to pwn us?

Yes or no.

tholdren
07-30-2020, 09:23 PM
Because you love talking about yourself and would've mentioned it.

If you want me to make you fold all derp-style I'll just ask you straight up.

Did you infect yourself with this coronavirus to pwn us?

Yes or no.
Bwahahhaabhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahajahj ajahajahJJJjJHahhaHh

Chumpdump lost his mind. He now knows everything about everything. BwjajhahajahahahahahhshahahahahahahahhahahahahHHHa hHHHHha

All that mask wearing cut off circulation and he's lost his mind.

BwaahhaahabhahahahahahhahahahahHHHHhahajahhahahaha jahajahahhaH

He needs attention quick!

Yes or no

Bwahahahhaahahahhahahahahahaha

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 09:26 PM

Chumpdump lost his mind. He now knows everything about everything. BwjajhahajahahahahahhshahahahahahahahhahahahahHHHa hHHHHha

Yes or no

Bwahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahaf:lolldren folds

Told ya.

Too easy.

Chris
07-30-2020, 09:29 PM
Threads like these hasten my retirement from Spurstalk.

What a cesspool.

ElNono
07-30-2020, 09:38 PM

Yes or no

Bwahahahhaahahahhahahahahahaha

lmao this ^ metldown

ElNono
07-30-2020, 09:39 PM

What a cesspool.

Chris folds, you hate to see it.

spurraider21
07-30-2020, 09:47 PM

What a cesspool.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273778&p=9387496&viewfull=1#post9387496

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276333&p=9591380&viewfull=1#post9591380

you hate to see it

tholdren
07-30-2020, 09:54 PM
lmao this ^ metldown

I really don't know how you do it. You are at 131k posting worse nonsense than me and you haven't gotten bored. Sad life el nono

spurraider21
07-30-2020, 09:58 PM
I really don't know how you do it. You are at 131k posting worse nonsense than me and you haven't gotten bored. Sad life el nono
131k isn't even that much

less than american covid deaths, for instance

ElNono
07-30-2020, 10:02 PM

wrong

tholdren
07-30-2020, 10:09 PM
131k isn't even that much

less than american covid deaths, for instance
Can you verify that? No? I'm right again.

ElNono
07-30-2020, 10:09 PM
Can you verify that? No? I'm right again.

lmao 10k deaths... talk about gossip

tholdren
07-30-2020, 10:12 PM
lmao 10k deaths... talk about gossip

Can't be proven wrong. But show your math if you try

ElNono
07-30-2020, 10:13 PM

wrong... you can ask the CDC, John Hopkins, etc for the math. Now, show your math.

ElNono
07-30-2020, 10:14 PM

Of course it can be proven wrong. You've been proven to be a liar time and again.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 10:15 PM
Can't be proven wrong.th:lolldren l:lolgic

Prove yourself right.

Show your math.

Winehole23
07-30-2020, 10:21 PM
PROVE ME WRONG was one of Wild Cobra's go tos

ElNono
07-30-2020, 10:24 PM

There are a number of similarities, starting with the deficient intellect...

tholdren
07-30-2020, 10:27 PM
There are a number of similarities, starting with the deficient intellect...

Gossiping isn't proving me wrong

clambake
07-30-2020, 10:27 PM

Hey, wild cobra knew where all the nukes were.

You might learn something from an antenna farm.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2020, 10:28 PM
Gossiping isn't proving me wrongYou failed to prove yourself right.

ElNono
07-30-2020, 10:35 PM
Gossiping isn't proving me wrong

wrong

Will Hunting
07-31-2020, 12:20 PM

What a cesspool.
In addition to retiring from ST, I encourage to go maskless to a campaign rally the same way Cain did in order to trigger da libs.

Splits
07-31-2020, 03:56 PM
I think that tweet was about Trump's July 4th rally. LOL play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

That was posted on his twitter account on the same day he was admitted to the hospital, July 1st.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeLxlqhWsAEYUeh?format=jpg&name=large

ElNono
07-31-2020, 04:48 PM
Well, he ain't fed up anymore... teehhee

Will Hunting
07-31-2020, 04:57 PM
Well, he ain't fed up anymore... teehhee
COVID-19: 1
TOSB Cain: 0

ElNono
07-31-2020, 05:01 PM
COVID-19: 1
TOSB Cain: 0

Will

Blake
07-31-2020, 09:20 PM
That was posted on his twitter account on the same day he was admitted to the hospital, July 1st.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeLxlqhWsAEYUeh?format=jpg&name=large

Will masks be mandatory at his funeral tho

DMC
07-31-2020, 09:42 PM
I hope he suffered.

pgardn
07-31-2020, 09:58 PM
I hope he suffered.

I think the humiliation he went through is enough.
but maybe not.

Spurminator
07-31-2020, 10:05 PM

What a cesspool.

Classic cry for help.

What an emo little bitch.

Spurtacular
07-31-2020, 10:09 PM
I hope he suffered.

Cos why?

DMC
07-31-2020, 10:45 PM
Cos why?

I'm just piling on.

Winehole23
07-31-2020, 10:49 PM
^^^ such a spiteful man

baseline bum
07-31-2020, 11:40 PM
I hope he suffered.

How would he not have? Seems like a horrific way to die with your lungs filled with fluid and drowning on land.

boutons_deux
08-01-2020, 03:45 PM
+ There are two things that we should always remember about Herman Cain:

first, he died of a disease he spent months telling others was harmless;

second, his xenophobia was so pathological that he wanted to electrocute immigrants (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/herman-cain-acknowledges-his-electric-border-fence-idea-isnt-a-joke-after-all/) on the southern border.

https://uziiw38pmyg1ai60732c4011-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/dropzone/2020/07/EeMEUrBU8AAR5s2-510x298.jpg

Then there’s Bill Montgomery, founder of Turning Point USA, a conservative group supporting Trump, who just died from the coronavirus (https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/turning-point-usa-founder-dies-coronavirus-complications-387077).

Montgomery introduced Trump at a crowded and largely unmasked rally in Phoenix in June….

no email was sent out informing NSC staff that their boss, Robert O’Brien, had tested positive for coronavirus.

Speaking of schools reopening, O’Brien reportedly contracted the virus from his daughter.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/07/31/demon-seed/

baseline bum
08-01-2020, 04:05 PM
Then there’s Bill Montgomery, founder of Turning Point USA, a conservative group supporting Trump, who just died from the coronavirus (https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/turning-point-usa-founder-dies-coronavirus-complications-387077).

Montgomery introduced Trump at a crowded and largely unmasked rally in Phoenix in June….
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/07/31/demon-seed/

:rollin

DMC
08-01-2020, 04:29 PM
How would he not have? Seems like a horrific way to die with your lungs filled with fluid and drowning on land.

Sure, but I hope it was especially excruciating.

Trill Clinton
08-13-2020, 10:34 AM
He is still using twitter from the crossroads

Ef-man
10-18-2021, 01:07 PM
With Powell getting Herman Cain’d, I wonder who the next older minority republican is next to go?

Clarence Thomas, Michael Steele, Condoleezza Rice, Frederick Douglass (“an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more” per trump)?