PDA

View Full Version : Ratings for NBA restart set a regular season record?

LongtimeSpursFan
07-30-2020, 04:37 PM
MLB set a record last week for its inaugural game. We finally get the NBA back including its messages of social injustice. Do we see the highest ratings for a regular season game?
I’m looking forward what Chuck and the gang have to say.

SpurSpike
07-30-2020, 04:51 PM
If they had not made it so political it might have set a record with the drought in sports going on right now but with all the social justice stuff I doubt it will break records as many people are turned off by that.

baseline bum
07-30-2020, 04:53 PM
If they had not made it so political it might have set a record with the drought in sports going on right now but with all the social justice stuff I doubt it will break records as many people are turned off by that.

I know, those negroes should just shut up and dance, errr dribble

SpurSpike
07-30-2020, 04:58 PM

That's not what i'm saying...

I'm saying they should just leave politics out of sports. Sports should be a neutral ground were all people can come together and have fun. If players want to speak on social justice issues they have other ways to speak out and i am all for their right to free speech. Players have many followers on social media in which they can be influential if they wanted to.

gambit1990
07-30-2020, 05:51 PM
i think it will but i also don't know how many people are aware that it does come back tonight / idk how much it's been advertised because i don't watch tv.

baseline bum
07-30-2020, 05:56 PM
i think it will but i also don't know how many people are aware that it does come back tonight / idk how much it's been advertised because i don't watch tv.

Thank god there is a stream for both games on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_dTLeM1K1E

TXstbobcat
07-30-2020, 07:38 PM
I think people have been so starved for sports over the past few months that ratings will be extremely high.

Joseph Kony
07-30-2020, 07:51 PM
That's not what i'm saying...

I'm saying they should just leave politics out of sports. Sports should be a neutral ground were all people can come together and have fun. If players want to speak on social justice issues they have other ways to speak out and i am all for their right to free speech. Players have many followers on social media in which they can be influential if they wanted to.

:lol

the fact that conservative snowflakes believe black people voicing that their lives matter is a political issue tells you all you need to know about right wingers to begin with. equality shouldnt be a political issue. neither should science and wearing a fucking mask but here we are

FrostKing
07-30-2020, 07:58 PM
They should respect the other 87% of this country.

Support equality!

weeks
07-30-2020, 08:56 PM
:lol

the fact that conservative snowflakes believe black people voicing that their lives matter is a political issue tells you all you need to know about right wingers to begin with. equality shouldnt be a political issue. neither should science and wearing a fucking mask but here we are

Imagine having access to the internet and all the free knowledge in the world
And you're still this much of a fucking normie
Do you suck tranny cock too? Bc you sound like someone who sucks tranny cock

On topic: I don't care about the political msgs it's the NBA. I don't watch much bc we suck and the team doesn't have much to motivate me to watch

Joseph Kony
07-30-2020, 09:09 PM
Imagine having access to the internet and all the free knowledge in the world
And you're still this much of a fucking normie
Do you suck tranny cock too? Bc you sound like someone who sucks tranny cock

On topic: I don't care about the political msgs it's the NBA. I don't watch much bc we suck and the team doesn't have much to motivate me to watch

no son i fuck little bitch boys like you in the ass on the weekends and send them home to their wives with my shit dripping out of them

LongtimeSpursFan
07-30-2020, 11:16 PM
Overall great games to restart of season. NBA and TNT couldn’t have asked
for a better scenario.

weeks
07-31-2020, 12:15 AM
no son i fuck little bitch boys like you in the ass on the weekends and send them home to their wives with my shit dripping out of them

Don't forget to dilate darling

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-31-2020, 12:18 AM

https://ifpoker.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Is-Counting-Cards-Illegal-guide.jpg

LongtimeSpursFan
08-02-2020, 06:57 PM
https://www.blazersedge.com/2020/8/1/21350837/nba-return-tv-ratings-coronavirus-hiatus-lebron-james-zion-williamson-latest-news