PDA

View Full Version : Heads up for speeders

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2020, 06:03 PM
I've enjoyed the last few months where SAPD quit speed trapping on the freeways. Without courts there was no point in issuing tickets. Looks like that's over. The city probably cracked down on them because they miss the money. I have seen several people pulled over the last two days both by the ghost unmarked cops and motorcycles. Even at six in the morning when everyone is speeding.

Spurtacular
07-31-2020, 06:23 PM
Even in an economic downturn, they're keeping you extra "safe".

DMC
07-31-2020, 08:21 PM
I've enjoyed the last few months where SAPD quit speed trapping on the freeways. Without courts there was no point in issuing tickets. Looks like that's over. The city probably cracked down on them because they miss the money. I have seen several people pulled over the last two days both by the ghost unmarked cops and motorcycles. Even at six in the morning when everyone is speeding.

I've seen people doing in excess of 130 on toll roads. Some people do not consider other people as anything but annoyances to their own existence and require constant supervision lest they kill everyone with their own stupidity. Then you have the 45mph in the express lane "safe, private lane for phone conversation" people. I want to shoot those.

Nbadan
07-31-2020, 10:39 PM
I've noticed this too, and a lot more police presence for some reason.

Nbadan
07-31-2020, 10:40 PM
I've noticed this too, and a lot more police presence for some reason. I thought it was odd, but

pgardn
07-31-2020, 10:47 PM
Even in an economic downturn, they're keeping you extra "safe".

that safety belt must suck as well

bunch of cucks wearing safety belts
and those kids seats, Christ almighty, I feel like a communist

Spurtacular
07-31-2020, 10:48 PM
that safety belt must suck as well

bunch of cucks wearing safety belts
and those kids seats, Christ almighty, I feel like a communist

Studies have found that people take more risks when they wear safety belts.

:lol Cuck Garden

pgardn
07-31-2020, 10:51 PM
Studies have found that people take more risks when they wear safety belts.

:lol Cuck Garden

so that’s cool

more people are dying in car accidents or getting severely hurt because they are taking risks while wearing safety belts. Everyone take your safety belts off and we’ll all be safe

Spurtacular
07-31-2020, 10:59 PM
so that’s cool

more people are dying in car accidents or getting severely hurt because they are taking risks while wearing safety belts. Everyone take your safety belts off and we’ll all be safe

The thought that may be true really bothers you.