PDA

View Full Version : Boo universal health care yay capitalism

Blake
08-01-2020, 12:04 PM
"....So just to be safe, on June 12, Charara took their son to the same SignatureCare, the Heights location, for a COVID-19 test. The line was so long they had to wait for hours, go home, come back and wait for hours again in their car in the 100-degree heat. Charara, a poet who teaches at the University of Houston, said he didn’t take a close look at the financial disclosure paperwork. De Cordova wasn’t with them. It had been 10 hours of waiting by the time the boy was tested, so “I would have signed anything,” he said. (The child tested negative.)

Charara, de Cordova and their children are covered by the Employees Retirement System of Texas, a taxpayer-funded benefit plan that covers about half a million people. They hadn’t received any notices about the charges for their son. So they contacted the SignatureCare billing department and asked for an itemized statement. The test charge was indeed $175. But the total balance, including the physician and facility fees associated with an emergency room visit, came to $2,479.

The facility fee was $1,784 and the physician fee $486...."

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/08/01/coronavirus-texas-COVID-test-charges-emergency-room/

Blake
08-01-2020, 12:05 PM
If you want to see some real bullshit read the entire article

koriwhat
08-01-2020, 12:16 PM

every one of your posts are some real bullshit.

Blake
08-01-2020, 01:50 PM
so after smoking that gram earlier all i got out of it was a headache. i don't specifically think i will get much benefit, or atleast realize it, because i have no real ailments and my arthritis isn't so out of control that i even need meds to subdue the pain. still, sleeping is hard for me at a decent hour, my appetite isn't always there, and joint pain is something i'm interested in curbing if i can do so with some real high grade cbd.

koriwhat
08-01-2020, 10:42 PM
your point betaBitchBlaKKKe? you realize there's cbd stores everywhere these days right? acting like you're so above me when you literally poison yourself with alcohol and god knows what else. you're a joke blaKKKe! i mean irl cuckold!

Spurtacular
08-02-2020, 04:19 PM
Use your words, board cuckold. What's your complaint here?

Blake
08-02-2020, 04:29 PM
Use your words, board cuckold. What's your complaint here?

Board derp asking to be spoon fed. Go back to your playground threads, tbh.

Spurtacular
08-02-2020, 04:35 PM
Board derp asking to be spoon fed. Go back to your playground threads, tbh.

Make a case. What is the problem? High medical costs? Obama didn't solve that, board cuckold. He only made it worse.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2020, 04:52 PM
Make a case. What is the problem? High medical costs? Obama didn't solve that, board cuckold. He only made it worse.Trump said he would have a new medical bill signed by today.

What happened to that?

Spurtacular
08-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Trump said he would have a new medical bill signed by today.

What happened to that?

Dunno. Orange man hurt you again?

Blake
08-02-2020, 05:07 PM
Make a case. What is the problem? High medical costs? Obama didn't solve that, board cuckold. He only made it worse.

Nobody said anything about Obama. Go play in the sand and let the adults talk here.

pgardn
08-02-2020, 05:33 PM
These bills start to come in, Red team is gonna regret lying about having the biggest bestest plan.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2020, 05:34 PM
Dunno.You sure don't.

Orange man hurt you again?Discussing him obviously hurts you.

Spurtacular
08-02-2020, 05:56 PM
Nobody said anything about Obama. Go play in the sand and let the adults talk here.

It's your thread. Use your words, board cuckold?

Did you just want to list blurbs? We already have two board spammers for that with buttons and RandomCuck.

RandomGuy
08-03-2020, 02:14 PM
"....So just to be safe, on June 12, Charara took their son to the same SignatureCare, the Heights location, for a COVID-19 test. The line was so long they had to wait for hours, go home, come back and wait for hours again in their car in the 100-degree heat. Charara, a poet who teaches at the University of Houston, said he didn’t take a close look at the financial disclosure paperwork. De Cordova wasn’t with them. It had been 10 hours of waiting by the time the boy was tested, so “I would have signed anything,” he said. (The child tested negative.)

Charara, de Cordova and their children are covered by the Employees Retirement System of Texas, a taxpayer-funded benefit plan that covers about half a million people. They hadn’t received any notices about the charges for their son. So they contacted the SignatureCare billing department and asked for an itemized statement. The test charge was indeed $175. But the total balance, including the physician and facility fees associated with an emergency room visit, came to $2,479.

The facility fee was $1,784 and the physician fee $486...."

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/08/01/coronavirus-texas-COVID-test-charges-emergency-room/

As she waited, de Cordova realized she didn’t want to play insurance roulette. She changed her mind and decided she’d pay the $175 out-of-pocket for her test. But when the SignatureCare nurse came to collect the paperwork, de Cordova said the nurse told her, “You can’t do that. It’s insurance fraud for you to pay for our services once we know you have insurance.”

That is absolutely NOT insurance fraud.

RandomGuy
08-03-2020, 02:21 PM

"I didn't read the article and wants someone to understand it for me."

Basically the health care provider offering the tests vastly overcharged the insurance company for their services.

tholdren
08-03-2020, 04:26 PM

I know. I couldn't believe she needed a test for this

She had been suffering sinus stuffiness and a headache

DMC
08-03-2020, 04:28 PM
These bills start to come in, Red team is gonna regret lying about having the biggest bestest plan.

Prognosticator supreme.

tholdren
08-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Blake still won't answer why this lady needed a test.

Blake
08-03-2020, 04:34 PM
Blake still won't answer why this lady needed a test.

I don't really care why. Peace of mind is good enough reason.

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Prognosticator supreme.Your sarcasm detector might be faulty. There isn't going a Trump health care plan, that's just another farcical lie.

tholdren
08-03-2020, 04:37 PM

Piece for what? To tell this lady to go home and rest? Or will it give you piece of mind to know that this is another case and add it to the panic.

Loll

Your logic

DMC
08-03-2020, 04:38 PM
The OP's quotes are a lesson in stupidity. A poetry teacher didn't read the document, signed anyhow, waited 10 hours in line with people who were likely at least some % positive, and yet his child was negative. Then all he found to bitch about was the cost.

This is what happens when panic causes people to do stupid shit.

DMC
08-03-2020, 04:40 PM

Then the price shouldn't matter. If it's not medically justifiable, only emotionally... then you deserve to be financially molested.

DMC
08-03-2020, 04:41 PM
Your sarcasm detector might be faulty. There isn't going a Trump health care plan, that's just another farcical lie.

It wasn't sarcasm. Are you hitting the bottle this early? Farcical lie? From the department of redundancy department?

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 04:53 PM
It wasn't sarcasm. Are you hitting the bottle this early? Farcical lie? From the department of redundancy department?Beg pardon, maybe pgardn really does take Trump at his word when he says the best, biggest health care plan ever is just around the corner..

(It's only been 3 1/2 years, maybe Trump is on the up and up.)

Blake
08-03-2020, 06:07 PM
The OP's quotes are a lesson in stupidity. A poetry teacher didn't read the document, signed anyhow, waited 10 hours in line with people who were likely at least some % positive, and yet his child was negative. Then all he found to bitch about was the cost.

This is what happens when panic causes people to do stupid shit.

Yes, blame the person for having to wait ten hours for a surprise $2k plus pandemic virus test.

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 06:21 PM
On Friday, he said he'd be signing it yesterday. Never mind that he promised that before was elected.

DMC: the DM stands for DensoMenso

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1290410781079724036?s=20

spurraider21
08-03-2020, 06:23 PM
all this ignoring that you cant will a healthcare plan into existence via EO

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 06:28 PM
all this ignoring that you cant will a healthcare plan into existence via EOwilling suspension of disbelief for the MAGA crowd. they'll believe it anyway.

tholdren
08-03-2020, 07:38 PM
2 weeks lolololol

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 07:39 PM
2 weeks lololololThat's the Trump lie. He uses it over and over.

tholdren
08-03-2020, 07:40 PM
That's the Trump lie. He uses it over and over.

Bwahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahahahahhahahaha

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 07:42 PM
Bwahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahahahahhahahahawell, it's true

it's like the "Sir" stories

tholdren
08-03-2020, 07:43 PM
2 weeks

Winehole23
08-03-2020, 07:46 PM
exactly

ElNono
08-03-2020, 07:46 PM
2 weeks

^ more gossip

DMC
08-04-2020, 08:02 PM

Beg pardon, maybe pgardn really does take Trump at his word when he says the best, biggest health care plan ever is just around the corner..

(It's only been 3 1/2 years, maybe Trump is on the up and up.)
That's not what he said. Reading is fundamental.

Winehole23
08-04-2020, 08:34 PM
That's not what he said. Reading is fundamental.DensoMenso is fundamental. I recur to my previous comment.