PDA

View Full Version : I made a short video about DeMar DeRozan playing power forward

8FOR!3
08-01-2020, 04:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCa1m79b3jM

What do you guys think of him as a PF going forward if we do end up resigning him? I also noticed we've been playing Rudy Gay at center some. I wonder if this will change if and when Trey Lyles is back. Honestly hope not, love that White/Walker/Murray are all starting together.

Also check out the tee shirt I'm wearing

Dejounte
08-01-2020, 04:16 PM
This gets complicated because Poetl is deserving of a starting spot, and since you have Aldridge also...

Chinook
08-01-2020, 04:32 PM
Poeltl doesn't deserve a starting spot. At his best, he plays like a good starter. But he isn't usually at his best. He's not better than any of the other guys currently starting.

8FOR!3
08-01-2020, 04:36 PM
I think at some point you come to a crossroads with Poeltl and Aldridge. One will have to move on.

cd021
08-01-2020, 05:10 PM
DDR seems to be playing the 4 to open up more minutes for younger players and also the Spurs lack of depth at the four. I don't think this is some long term thing but he'll play it more going forward .

For next season, I think they keep this group together for one final season but incorporate more youth.

Murray, Walker, DDR, Lyles, LMA
White, KJ, Gay, Jakob

Murray, Walker, and White would all be able to play 30 mpg.