PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: :lol Lesbian Wannabe Pros

Spurtacular
08-03-2020, 11:34 PM
:lol Just noticing ST has no WNBA label. Amateur is good enough though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2yu9SLNz-M

Also :lol at that center court logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2yu9SLNz-M

Maybe if you lowered the rim and stopped pretending you're real men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2SGQWDzCLI

ElNono
08-04-2020, 01:15 AM
Do you actually watch the WNBA? Did Jimmer sign for one of the teams there?

Spurtacular
08-04-2020, 04:42 AM
You're trying too hard.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-04-2020, 10:58 AM
hey a thread we didnt need great

Spurtacular
08-04-2020, 06:35 PM
^^^ Wears her butthurt like a badge.

Millennial_Messiah
08-04-2020, 08:13 PM
Did Jimmer sign for one of the teams there?
Only if she wears the magic Mormon underwear.

Texas_Ranger
08-04-2020, 08:19 PM
wnba is pretty good to watch... if u wanna watch a comedy.

Spurtacular
08-05-2020, 02:37 AM
wnba is pretty good to watch... if u wanna watch a comedy.

I question if it'd be any good to watch if they made the ball smaller and lowered the rims.

They still suck. They still get only two inches off the ground.

Dirks_Finale
08-05-2020, 10:28 AM
Every now and again the ball bounces off their melons and out of bounds as they woefully lumber down the floor lustfully checking one another out. Now we get to witness all that 'skill' with a court littered with BLM graffiti. Joy.

I question if it'd be any good to watch if they made the ball smaller and lowered the rims.

Spurtacular
08-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Every now and again the ball bounces off their melons and out of bounds as they woefully lumber down the floor lustfully checking one another out. Now we get to witness all that 'skill' with a court littered with BLM graffiti. Joy.

That is a severe problem. In decades past, in other women's sports that weren't being subsidized, they realize they had to have hot straight white women to sell the product.
To a man, all these bitches are nasty.

Texas_Ranger
08-05-2020, 03:01 PM

all i know is, if u put up a team of those D list celebs from all star game, they would be the WNBA champs with 0 defeats.

Spurtacular
08-05-2020, 04:55 PM
all i know is, if u put up a team of those D list celebs from all star game, they would be the WNBA champs with 0 defeats.

Sadly, this is probably true.

Nivek_ogre
08-08-2020, 01:35 PM
What a typical right wing dickless post.

Spurtacular
08-08-2020, 03:28 PM
What a typical right wing dickless post.

Which one, soyboy?

Nivek_ogre
08-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Soyboy. How original. Only a insecure person would go out of their way to attack women's basketball. Straight out of the loser right wing conservative playbook.

Nivek_ogre
08-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Soyboy. How original. Only a insecure person would go out of their way to attack women's basketball. Straight out of the loser right wing conservative playbook.

BacktoBasics
08-08-2020, 06:12 PM
OP isn’t just a racist POS he’s a misogynist too.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this incel goes home and yells at his blowup doll.

ZeusWillJudge
08-08-2020, 06:36 PM

Nobody has to go out of their way to attack the WNBA. It's like the Special Olympics. I'm glad they get to compete. I might show up to cheer and help make them feel good about it. But nobody is there to watch it for the sports value.

Dirks_Finale
08-09-2020, 12:37 AM

It's a terrible product and we all know this. He just stated the obvious.

Spurtacular
08-09-2020, 01:18 AM
It's a terrible product and we all know this. He just stated the obvious.

They're just troll alts. When you're here long enough you'll start to learn who they are.

ZeusWillJudge
08-09-2020, 03:01 PM
They're just troll alts. When you're here long enough you'll start to learn who they are.

I never come to this forum. I saw a thread title that said "Amateur" and "Lesbian". Turned out to be boring, but I had a chance to attack women's basketball, and I couldn't pass it up. :lol

Dirks_Finale
08-10-2020, 03:37 PM
, but I had a chance to attack women's basketball, and I couldn't pass it up. :lol
:lol

Spurtacular
08-13-2020, 10:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV0wyckGXe4

Spurtacular
08-15-2020, 05:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHghNb1_Oj0

Patriots stand. Ass douches do all the other shenanigans.

Dirks_Finale
08-15-2020, 10:54 AM
But wait, Kaep talked to a Veteran before starting his kneeling B.S. and said that said Vet gave him the ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHghNb1_Oj0

Patriots stand. Ass douches do all the other shenanigans.

Biggems
08-15-2020, 11:02 AM
I used to enjoy the WNBA when Houston had the comets and SA had the stars. The political stuff was not as in your face. Now, they are shoving every one of their agendas down our throats, plus the product isn't what it used to be.

They built a league to cater to dykes and even the dykes don't give a shit anymore.

Dirks_Finale
08-15-2020, 12:07 PM
Now they run off the court during the anthem and are under the extreme delusion that people actually give a sh&t about their opinions. They have somehow managed to become even less desirable than before the pandemic.

They built a league to cater to dykes and even the dykes don't give a shit anymore.

Biggems
08-15-2020, 03:17 PM
Now they run off the court during the anthem and are under the extreme delusion that people actually give a sh&t about their opinions. They have somehow managed to become even less desirable than before the pandemic.

Female athletes overinflate their value......and believe we actually care what they think.

Arcadian
08-15-2020, 03:29 PM
Margo Dydek though

Spurtacular
08-15-2020, 05:43 PM
But wait, Kaep talked to a Veteran before starting his kneeling B.S. and said that said Vet gave him the ok.

:lol Does he really claim that?
:lol He sat because of a tantrum.

Spurtacular
08-15-2020, 05:44 PM

You have to be desirable to become less desirable, tbh.

Dirks_Finale
08-15-2020, 09:14 PM
Yup --I'm sure whoever he talked too was an even bigger POS than he is.

:lol Does he really claim that?
:lol He sat because of a tantrum.

Dirks_Finale
08-15-2020, 09:15 PM
IDK, there were a few that weren't bad too look at years ago. One of them coaches for the Spurs now.

You have to be desirable to become less desirable, tbh.

Spurtacular
08-15-2020, 09:18 PM
IDK, there were a few that weren't bad too look at years ago. One of them coaches for the Spurs now.

If you're into plane Janes who have been all lesbo'd up, I guess.

Spurtacular
08-15-2020, 09:20 PM
Yup --I'm sure whoever he talked too was an even bigger POS than he is.

If the person is unnamed, odds are it's just made-up monkey shit.

Spurtacular
09-15-2020, 05:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on9_ldIAW1o

Spurtacular
09-19-2020, 04:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws__KmKYc9I

DMC
09-20-2020, 04:43 PM

Timmay!

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 02:44 AM
:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ym42lV1ka8

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:19 PM
Realizing the problem is half the battle.
Now what?

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/059/037/364/original/0df55972fc84a6d8.png?1603207107

Lakers999
10-22-2020, 01:45 AM
Realizing the problem is half the battle.
Now what?

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/059/037/364/original/0df55972fc84a6d8.png?1603207107

I don’t think it has anything to do with attractiveness. When there is another pro league that’s more exciting more aggressive And has more passion and drama. You wont have a need for the lesser counterpart.

It’s kind of like gymnastics and ice figure skating. Women are just better at those sports because they make it look more elegant they do more tricks and they are more innovative during their routine. Where a man just displays raw power And nothing left to impress the crowd.

Switch to the nba. The men are faster, agile, powerful, crowd pleasing and highly skilled. The WNBA is slower, less skilled, less exciting, no drama and no innovation. They play the basic fundamentals of basketball which is boring as fuck.

The men dunk push shove block steal and talk a massive amount of shit to each other which makes it entertaining as fuck.

I’m just surprised the WNBA has lasted this long.

Spurtacular
10-22-2020, 07:17 AM
I don’t think it has anything to do with attractiveness. When there is another pro league that’s more exciting more aggressive And has more passion and drama. You wont have a need for the lesser counterpart.

It’s kind of like gymnastics and ice figure skating. Women are just better at those sports because they make it look more elegant they do more tricks and they are more innovative during their routine. Where a man just displays raw power And nothing left to impress the crowd.

Switch to the nba. The men are faster, agile, powerful, crowd pleasing and highly skilled. The WNBA is slower, less skilled, less exciting, no drama and no innovation. They play the basic fundamentals of basketball which is boring as fuck.

The men dunk push shove block steal and talk a massive amount of shit to each other which makes it entertaining as fuck.

I’m just surprised the WNBA has lasted this long.

You shouldn't be surprised. The WNBA is subsidized by NBA or it would have went bankrupt long ago.

I have my doubts that it was ever meant to succeed. They pressed forward with the same business model despite the obvious differences.

There were many ways to make it entertainment that they simply didn't bother to pursue.

TimDunkem
10-22-2020, 08:00 AM
It's even worse now that actual NBA players are donating parts of their salary to help subsidize it. It's literally a charity now.

Rummpd
10-22-2020, 11:40 AM
But they now have their own woman commish? From industry (Deloitte) as she was booted out there and landed as Silvers gal.

ambchang
10-22-2020, 06:55 PM
https://popculture.com/sports/news/massive-pay-gap-between-lebron-james-sue-bird-twitter-talking/

Spurtacular
10-22-2020, 11:14 PM
https://popculture.com/sports/news/massive-pay-gap-between-lebron-james-sue-bird-twitter-talking/

Sue Bird is way overpaid. Until recently, Lebron was way underpaid.
It's about making money, not about making sure people's feelings aren't hurt.

Though if your point is that Equality Lebron is a hypocrite, then good point.
This is why I asked in the other thread if he doesn't realize how unlikeable he is?
Apparently most the players are sick of his sh** nowadays too.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 05:50 PM
who watches dykeBall anyhow? they deserve the pay gap they receive compared to their counterparts in the nba because dykeBall is worse than a ymca pickup game.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 05:53 PM
It's even worse now that actual NBA players are donating parts of their salary to help subsidize it. It's literally a charity now.

it's always been a charity of sorts. when finals tickets are less than the $8 parking fee then you know it's all for show and total bullshit.

TimDunkem
10-26-2020, 08:24 PM
it's always been a charity of sorts. when finals tickets are less than the $8 parking fee then you know it's all for show and total bullshit.

But now players are literally pushing each other on social media into donating to prop it up. Even the NBA subsidizes are not enough anymore. It's sad. Might as well put a WNBA subsidy tax right into their paychecks.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 09:11 PM
But now players are literally pushing each other on social media into donating to prop it up. Even the NBA subsidizes are not enough anymore. It's sad. Might as well put a WNBA subsidy tax right into their paychecks.

nah just end that sham of a league already. it's pointless to have and everyone knows it. what's been going on is just a bunch of virtue signaling.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 09:13 PM
NBA has been supporting this League of their Own for almost 30 years, and now CCPNBA is headed for record deficits. These angry bull dykes are gonna get a whole lot more heated when they get shut down.....

the world will be a better place for it.

TimDunkem
10-26-2020, 09:15 PM
nah just end that sham of a league already. it's pointless to have and everyone knows it. what's been going on is just a bunch of virtue signaling.

You're not going to find an argument from me here, but the NBA is not going to give this vanity project up anytime soon especially when they have their own players donating money and doing the subsidizing for them.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 09:21 PM
You're not going to find an argument from me here, but the NBA is not going to give this vanity project up anytime soon especially when they have their own players donating money and doing the subsidizing for them.

it's not a league that's practical monetarily. they need to just let a dying horse die already. should've never even created such a league and tried to push it on the public as if the product is the same as the nba; anyone with a functioning brain could see that the wnba isn't a viable product nor entertaining whatsoever.

i love women but i hate the wnba. it's just so boring no matter how you spin it.