PDA

View Full Version : How Far Can The Spurs Go In The Playoffs?

Spurtacular
08-07-2020, 11:07 PM
If the Spurs make the playoffs, how far do you think they can go?

Not how far do you think they'll go. What is best case scenario / ceiling?

For purposes of discussion, we'll call this a minimum of one percent chance to your mind rather than 'anything can happen.'

ZeusWillJudge
08-07-2020, 11:37 PM
You do realize that to even get to the play-in, they have to secure 9th place?

Dhbsr555
08-08-2020, 01:13 AM
Depends if blazers lose tomorrow

LakerHater
08-08-2020, 01:49 AM
Spurs arnt makin the playoffs!

Coach X
08-08-2020, 01:58 AM
I don’t think reach #8 before play-in. Whatsoever.

Either Memphis manages its margin in the standings or Portland continues playing well and winning in order to become the #8. Portland is too good to be beaten by these Spurs in the play-in.

If somehow the Grizzlies stay where they are now and the Blazers lose enough for the Spurs to sneak into the #9, then Spurs would have a chance of winning of the play-in. I believe the buble Spurs’ game style would allow them to beat the Lakers once. Fakers will miss Avery Bradley these playoffs, he was their best on ball defender vs guards.

rascal
08-08-2020, 11:52 AM
If everything falls just right make it to the first round but that does not mean that is likely to happen.

rascal
08-08-2020, 11:53 AM
I don’t think reach #8 before play-in. Whatsoever.

Either Memphis manages its margin in the standings or Portland continues playing well and winning in order to become the #8. Portland is too good to be beaten by these Spurs in the play-in.

If somehow the Grizzlies stay where they are now and the Blazers lose enough for the Spurs to sneak into the #9, then Spurs would have a chance of winning of the play-in. I believe the buble Spurs’ game style would allow them to beat the Lakers once. Fakers will miss Avery Bradley these playoffs, he was their best on ball defender vs guards.

Spurs have no chance against the Lakers unless the Lakers are missing their top players.

spurspl
08-08-2020, 02:45 PM
in an alternative reality where spurs tanked after kawhi trade and drafted ja morant + took a LAL deal for kawhi, maybe a WCSF/WCF

daslicer
08-08-2020, 02:59 PM
If they made it they would most likely get swept by the Lakers. They could get lucky and win 1 game if Demar went off.

RC_Drunkford
08-08-2020, 03:03 PM
? They can’t even get into the playoffs

Spurs oman
08-08-2020, 07:21 PM
All the way to #6
Lets go spurs