PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

Dre_7
11-08-2005, 03:16 AM
Okay, so it looks like I will be commin to SA (all the way from Wisconsin!) for the Spurs-Heat game on Dec. 7. It looks like 60-40 odds that I get the tickets. So me and some buddies will by either flying (I hope) or driving (yuck) To SA for a day or two. So my question to any of you is, besides the game, what are some fun things to do in SA? Thanks.

PS- I hope this is the appropriate forum. If not, Sorry Kori!

ZStomp
11-08-2005, 03:37 AM
Why wouldn't u get the tix for sure? why not get them now?

timvp
11-08-2005, 03:55 AM
Sweet.

Bring me a Devin Harris jersey.

:smokin

T Park
11-08-2005, 04:13 AM
Bring me a Michael Finley one.

I cant seem to get one out of NBA.Com.

Dre_7
11-08-2005, 04:13 AM
Why wouldn't u get the tix for sure? why not get them now?

Cuz I may get them free. My stepdads sister in law works for the SBC (AT&T or watever its called) center. So I will find out in a few days. If I cant get them free, I will see if I can order them online or somethin.

Dre_7
11-08-2005, 04:14 AM
Sweet.

Bring me a Devin Harris jersey.

:smokin

:lol You want a Wisconsin Harris jersey or a Dallas Harris jersey. :D

Dre_7
11-08-2005, 04:15 AM
Bring me a Michael Finley one.

I cant seem to get one out of NBA.Com.

Im still lookin for a Finley jersey as well! Cant seem to find personalized swingman home jerseys. :pctoss

ym24
11-08-2005, 10:05 AM
You could go to the River Center Mall, take a boat ride, watch an IMAX movie. The Mercado, (Market Square) is cool on the weekends, or see Ripley's Haunted Wax Museum across the street from the Alamo.

50 cent
11-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Cuz I may get them free. My stepdads sister in law works for the SBC (AT&T or watever its called) center. So I will find out in a few days. If I cant get them free, I will see if I can order them online or somethin.
Be careful if you try to order them from out of state. When I ordered my Indiana/Det ticket last year, Ticketmaster cancelled my order later because my CC wasn't from the state of Indiana. I'm not sure if the Spurs have the same thing requiring being in the state of Texas. You might want to have somebody that is in Texas order your tickets if you have to go that route. Good luck and have a good time.

T Park
11-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Go through a broker.

You pay a little more, but damnt if you dont get great seats.

pache100
11-08-2005, 11:18 AM
You could go to the River Center Mall, take a boat ride, watch an IMAX movie. The Mercado, (Market Square) is cool on the weekends, or see Ripley's Haunted Wax Museum across the street from the Alamo.

All of those are great. And there are many, many fantastic restaurants on the River Walk. There is also the Institute of Texan Cultures, it's a wonderful cross-section of Texas history and culture and it's close to the Tower of the Americas (but, the Tower itself is closed for renovation until next spring).

If you are going to be here for a few days and have the time, there's always Seaworld and Fiesta Texas. Both are well worth the money - great rides and shows. The tour of the Missions is also very worthwhile.