PDA

View Full Version : Russia wins again. Sputnik V vaccine approved. Putin vaccinates his own daughters

hater
08-11-2020, 08:36 AM
:lmao we lose again.

:lol america first

Funny thing is Putin vaccinated his daughters but not himself :lol.

Fuck that vaccine shit. Ill wait 1 full year from today to even consider one.

hater
08-11-2020, 08:40 AM
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1293170073214033923?s=19

hater
08-11-2020, 08:41 AM
Ma flip nigas on board

https://twitter.com/business/status/1293011529693044736?s=19

boutons_deux
08-11-2020, 08:45 AM
I read that both of his daughters have recently begun to show masculine traits, dicks, beards, lower voices

Spurs Homer
08-11-2020, 08:46 AM
Whaddaya say Cultists?

If Trump asks you to drink the poison- er - I mean take the vaccine from daddy putin-

will you accept and...

MAGA?

:lol:lol:lol:clap:clap

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 08:48 AM
We said fuck you to the test Germany developed in order to make sure Big Pharma could make money developing its own test (a decision that definitely costed lives), the same will apply now. Even if the Russia vaccine works, we won’t use it since it doesn’t make as much money for Big Pharma.

Fucked and unfuckable etc.

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 08:49 AM
Whaddaya say Cultists?

If Trump asks you to drink the poison- er - I mean take the vaccine from daddy putin-

will you accept and...

MAGA?

:lol:lol:lol:clap:clap
I’d be surprised if Trump peddles this vaccine. Politicians from both parties know not to pick a fight with Big Pharma.

hater
08-11-2020, 08:52 AM
https://twitter.com/Nihar7s/status/1293156090738221056?s=19

:lol

lefty

Colombia lost?

AGAIN?

Spurs Homer
I’d be surprised if Trump peddles this vaccine. Politicians from both parties know not to pick a fight with Big Pharma.

that may all be true

but I wont take any vaccine until trump is gone

and his hand-picked cultists are out of govt

unless you trust bootlickers like birx and redfield

hater
08-11-2020, 08:53 AM
We said fuck you to the test Germany developed in order to make sure Big Pharma could make money developing its own test (a decision that definitely costed lives), the same will apply now. Even if the Russia vaccine works, we won’t use it since it doesn’t make as much money for Big Pharma.

Fucked and unfuckable etc.

Are you saying american politicians from both sides would rqther have 100,000 more dead americans than abandon russia is bad narrative???

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 08:54 AM
:lol our country’s beloved private healthcare losing the vaccine race to a former KGB agent

hater
08-11-2020, 08:56 AM
:lol our country’s beloved private healthcare losing the vaccine race to a former KGB agent

:lmao pouring trillions to vaccine development by most powerful economy in history and only to be beaten out by a gastation :lmao

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 08:56 AM
Are you saying american politicians from both sides would rqther have 100,000 more dead americans than abandon russia is bad narrative???
The same politicians voted against common sense legislation to import cheaper Canadian prescription drugs (even though it was mostly Republicans who voted that bill down, even some “progressives” like Cory Booker votes against it). Letting Americans die in order enrich Big Pharma isn’t some kind of new phenomenon :lol

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 08:59 AM
:lmao pouring trillions to vaccine development by most powerful economy in history and only to be beaten out by a gastation :lmao
:cry but private healthcare is what you need to incentivize innovation :cry

SpursforSix
08-11-2020, 09:07 AM
that may all be true

but I wont take any vaccine until trump is gone

and his hand-picked cultists are out of govt

unless you trust bootlickers like birx and redfield

You're a fucking hypocrite. You've been railing about people not wanting to get this vaccine. BigPharma is BigPharma regardless of who the president is.

SpursforSix
08-11-2020, 09:08 AM

I have as little trust for Putin as I do Trump.

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 09:11 AM
If Putin really had both his daughters take the vaccine he probably believes in it, at least to some degree. He’s a ruthless motherfucker but I doubt he’s willing to put his own daughters at risk just to prove a point.

boutons_deux
08-11-2020, 09:16 AM
Even people who are pro-vaccine will wait to see how early vaccine beneficiaries (or victims?) fare.

Meaning the uptake of the vaccine will be slow, even if production can be ramped up.

Meaning The Trump-Man Pandemic historic national disaster will continue to rage, and

the non-oligarchy Real Economy will continue to be cratered for many months, maybe a couple years.

Meanwhile, vulture Capitalists will buy up distressed companies, foreclosed real estate, and be infinitely more wealthy, more oppressive, more extractive, more predatory than ever.

SpursforSix
08-11-2020, 09:22 AM
If Putin really had both his daughters take the vaccine he probably believes in it, at least to some degree. He’s a ruthless motherfucker but I doubt he’s willing to put his own daughters at risk just to prove a point.

I agree with that. But we have no way of knowing if he actually did that.

If you were going to try to convince the world that you had the vaccine, it makes sense that you'd say your own daughters got it.

hater
08-11-2020, 09:25 AM

I have as little trust for US bigpharma as I do for Russian pharma

CosmicCowboy
08-11-2020, 09:26 AM
no clinical trials.

BSfromTX
08-11-2020, 09:27 AM
So, most vaccines take years to be sure they are safe

Having Covid doesn't guarantee immunity

but let me take the vaccine to maybe protect me from a 0.5% or less chance of death?

I'll pass

SpursforSix
08-11-2020, 09:29 AM

No doubt.

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 09:34 AM
American politicians and health agencies like the FDA legitimately let Purdue Pharma addict hundreds of thousands of Americans to heroine by representing Oxy Contin was a “non-addictive” opioid :lmao. Accusing another country of lying to its people about healthcare would be throwing stones from a glass house being held together with scotch tape :lol

pgardn
08-11-2020, 09:34 AM
no clinical trials.

but, but, but....

it was approved!
hater said so.

approved, what BS

hope it works though.

pgardn
08-11-2020, 09:39 AM
American politicians and health agencies like the FDA legitimately let Purdue Pharma addict hundreds of thousands of Americans to heroine by representing Oxy Contin was a “non-addictive” opioid :lmao. Accusing another country of lying to its people about healthcare would be throwing stones from a glass house being held together with scotch tape :lol

The huge difference is here is that you found this out.
you have an apparatus in place call the press or media (god forbid) to bust these things out
and people can get voted out.

Putin is president for life.

I also wonder what Rush Limbaugh‘s views are on some of these pharmaceutical companies. He lived the Oxy life...

Spurs Homer
08-11-2020, 09:43 AM
You're a fucking hypocrite. You've been railing about people not wanting to get this vaccine. BigPharma is BigPharma regardless of who the president is.

find one

ONE

post of mine where i even opined about people taking- or refusing the vaccine?

what i have been against is this corrupt traitor president and his working under putin to destroy
america

i have no problems taking a vaccine which has been properly vetted

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 09:46 AM
Good cover for Putin's inevitable Belarus intervention.

SpursforSix
08-11-2020, 09:50 AM
find one

ONE

post of mine where i even opined about people taking- or refusing the vaccine?

what i have been against is this corrupt traitor president and his working under putin to destroy
america

i have no problems taking a vaccine which has been properly vetted

Sorry man. For some reason, I thought I was responding to Boots.

pgardn
08-11-2020, 09:51 AM

Imo. consider this a done deal

pgardn
08-11-2020, 09:52 AM

never admit any wrong doing.
even in jest

be a true American. MAGA

Spurs Homer
08-11-2020, 09:54 AM

Bend over- ill show you a boot!

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 09:54 AM
The huge difference is here is that you found this out.
you have an apparatus in place call the press or media (god forbid) to bust these things out
and people can get voted out.

Putin is president for life.

I also wonder what Rush Limbaugh‘s views are on some of these pharmaceutical companies. He lived the Oxy life...
Give me a fucking break. Every time we get a candidate for president who calls out BigPharma and says we need single payer healthcare, every mainstream media outlet says the candidate is a radical who’s unelectable. Being in the tank for companies like Purdue Pharma is a bipartisan problem, there’s no way to “vote” the influence of BigPharma out of office.

It’s also not like CNN or MSNBC have gone to great lengths to cover Purdue Pharma. You get a few casual references to the “opioid epidemic” without any mention that it was caused by an American drug company making FDA-sponsored misrepresentations about its drugs being non-addictive.

Get off the high horse of American exceptionalism.

baseline bum
08-11-2020, 09:59 AM

But why would anyone believe him?

SpursforSix
08-11-2020, 10:01 AM
Give me a fucking break. Every time we get a candidate for president who calls out BigPharma and says we need single payer healthcare, every mainstream media outlet says the candidate is a radical who’s unelectable. Being in the tank for companies like Purdue Pharma is a bipartisan problem, there’s no way to “vote” the influence of BigPharma out of office.

It’s also not like CNN or MSNBC have gone to great lengths to cover Purdue Pharma. You get a few casual references to the “opioid epidemic” without any mention that it was caused by an American drug company making FDA-sponsored misrepresentations about its drugs being non-addictive.

Agree with this. And it doesn't extend just to BigPharma. BigChem poisoned thousands (and indirectly billions) with Teflon among numerous other products. BigOil has probably poisoned millions with their frac chemicals which to my understanding, don't even have to be disclosed. BigAg with the GMO's that destroy crops and are impossible to contain.

BIgCorp doesn't care. And no politician with any aspiration to become president can really take them on.

baseline bum
08-11-2020, 10:01 AM

fucked and unfuckable

hater
08-11-2020, 10:24 AM

:lmao another conspiracy theory

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 10:26 AM
:lmao another conspiracy theoryHis takeover of the Crimea certainly was a conspiracy.

hater
08-11-2020, 10:26 AM

You believed Comey and Schiff tbqh

hater
08-11-2020, 10:27 AM
His takeover of the Crimea certainly was a conspiracy.

Whataboutism

ChumpDumper
08-11-2020, 10:28 AM
WhataboutismInadditiontoism

Reck
08-11-2020, 10:31 AM
Lol we.

There is no “we” hater.

baseline bum
08-11-2020, 10:32 AM
You believed Comey and Schiff tbqh

You believe Trump and Uday

Winehole23
08-11-2020, 10:35 AM
no clinical trials.Expect to see political pressure to do the same here.

Why phase 3 is important: https://www.fda.gov/media/102332/download

Why phase 3 can be skipped. Just experiment on the general populace! http://protomag.com/articles/phasing-out-phase-3

Spurtacular
08-11-2020, 10:47 AM
RUSSIA GOOD NOW

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 10:49 AM
RUSSIA GOOD NOW
At least speaking for myself, I never said Russia was bad, and I always said the Democrats hanging their hat on Russiagate was a stupid idea.

boutons_deux
08-11-2020, 10:59 AM
Expect to see political pressure to do the same here.

Why phase 3 is important:
https://www.fda.gov/media/102332/download (https://www.fda.gov/media/102332/download)

Why phase 3 can be skipped. Just experiment on the general populace! http://protomag.com/articles/phasing-out-phase-3 (http://protomag.com/articles/phasing-out-phase-3)

BigPharma, self-testing their shit and publishing only good results, has paid $10Bs in fines for "beta testing" their shit on the general public, injuring and killing 100Ks, nobody goes to jail.

eg, I bet Spurs' Coyote had a stroke from the BigPharma painkiller

boutons_deux
08-11-2020, 11:01 AM

i'm_still_beta
08-11-2020, 11:11 AM
Yes, Japan, USA, Germany can't develop vaccine and Russia can, please. I don't believe that his daughters were vaccinated.

Putin also said that: he'd never change Constitution, that he'd never raise taxes and retirement age. Before 2014 he has also said that Crimea is Ukraine and always would be . Well... he did exact opposite.

hater
08-11-2020, 11:31 AM
You believe Trump and Uday

On what?

SpursforSix
Seriously, if people took health seriously, this wouldn't be a big deal.

hater
At least speaking for myself, I never said Russia was bad, and I always said the Democrats hanging their hat on Russiagate was a stupid idea.

Ma niga :tu

SpursforSix
08-11-2020, 11:33 AM
I wanna eat my burgers, smoke cigarettes, and drink everyday.
Oh noes...I'm sick.

RandomGuy
08-11-2020, 11:35 AM

Does Russia saying they have a vaccine help Trump?

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 11:52 AM
Does Russia saying they have a vaccine help Trump?
I don’t think so but who knows.

FrostKing
08-11-2020, 11:53 AM
Slavic engineering

baseline bum
08-11-2020, 11:54 AM
On what?

One example: the adoptions meeting.

Reck
08-11-2020, 11:55 AM

I say Russia is on the same level as NK. It has nothing to do with them trying to fuck up our elections either.

Russia is just more subtle in the way they do their...umm killings.

FrostKing
08-11-2020, 11:56 AM
I say Russia is on the same level as NK. It has nothing to do with them trying to fuck up our elections either.

Russia is just more subtle in the way they do their...umm killings.
Russia and Israel in the same class.

hater
08-11-2020, 12:15 PM
https://twitter.com/iamcsp_jayant/status/1293139963731566592?s=19

Winehole23
08-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Does Russia saying they have a vaccine help Trump?I don't think so, do you?

Calling it Sputnik -V is a definite barb.

DMC
08-11-2020, 12:37 PM
This reminds me of Elvis's 2-week black belt course

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2020, 12:39 PM
Lol his daughters got saline

DMC
08-11-2020, 12:40 PM
I wanna eat my burgers, smoke cigarettes, and drink everyday.
Oh noes...I'm sick.

I know right away three company you can sue

ducks
08-11-2020, 12:41 PM
I read that both of his daughters have recently begun to show masculine traits, dicks, beards, lower voices

Would not doubt it with your terrible websites you go to

ducks
08-11-2020, 12:42 PM
Lol his daughters got saline

Would be lol if your daughters got it ?

ducks
08-11-2020, 12:43 PM

I would believe him over nancy

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2020, 12:44 PM

You don't know when saline is

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 12:59 PM
If they got it they got it from you peeing on them you sick fuck

TimDunkem
08-11-2020, 01:04 PM
Never forget ducks pees on little girls. Typical Republican. :lmao

SpursforSix
08-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Never forget ducks pees on little girls. Typical Republican. :lmao

Let's be fair here. He never said he pees on them. He offers to pee in front of them.

TimDunkem
08-11-2020, 01:15 PM
Let's be fair here. He never said he pees on them. He offers to pee in front of them.

You think a degenerate like ducks would stop there?

SpursforSix
08-11-2020, 01:18 PM

honestly idk. I don't understand wanting to pee in front of children vs. peeing on them.

Chucho
08-11-2020, 02:04 PM

So...ducks is RKelly?

TimDunkem
08-11-2020, 02:08 PM
So...ducks is RKelly?

ducks wouldn't like the comparison. Not because of the pee and minors thing, but because R.Kelly is black

pgardn
08-11-2020, 02:45 PM

This is what I fckn cant stand.
This is about voting, not about how good are bad we are.
You separate yourself and others from our government, thats a total cop out.

Become a politician yourself, work for one, or do something as a citizen. This BS idea concerning fcked and unfkable is a total tap out by US citizens.
Big Corp has us by the balls and there is nothing we can do. BS. We have in the past and we can do it again. All politicians must be a slave to big corp because the American people listen to Adverts and go with the money. Then you know what, we deserve what we get. You found out about individual cases of wrong doing and it stops there. You know and are helpless.

We are helpless simply because its not bad enough to have the will to act on it.

Will Hunting
08-11-2020, 02:54 PM

Become a politician yourself, work for one, or do something as a citizen. This BS idea concerning fcked and unfkable is a total tap out by US citizens.
Big Corp has us by the balls and there is nothing we can do. BS. We have in the past and we can do it again. All politicians must be a slave to big corp because the American people listen to Adverts and go with the money. Then you know what, we deserve what we get. You found out about individual cases of wrong doing and it stops there. You know and are helpless.

We are helpless simply because its not bad enough to have the will to act on it.
So what should I do to fix the problem? Be specific.

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2020, 02:58 PM

So long as citizens united is a thing there is fuck all we can do.

TimDunkem
08-11-2020, 03:05 PM

Truth sadly.

boutons_deux
08-11-2020, 03:27 PM

citizens are powerless, their votes a meaningless for getting good shit done

the oligarchy can always and will, eg, use C-U to buy Congresspeople that will always block Medicare-for-all, block $15 Fed minimum

The Dem establishment is against MfA.

RandomGuy
08-11-2020, 04:58 PM
I don’t think so but who knows.

Trump will be talking this up at conferences and tweets and using it to "prove" that COVID danger is over to his cult.

This bolsters Trumps position. Given Russian government's obvious preference and efforts towards helping their stooge keep destroying the US and western liberal democracy... one has to wonder "why now, why on so thinly tested a medicine?"

They may have other reasons, but I give it less than 24 hours before this is dominates Trumps talking/tweeting.

RandomGuy
08-11-2020, 04:58 PM

guillotine.gif

pgardn
08-11-2020, 06:08 PM
Donald fn Trump won the presidential election in 2016 most impressively AGAINST a huge amount of Republican money.

Anyone care to explain this?

The red team candidate hit on something and I think part of it is exactly what he had to go up against.
The entrenched big money.
How?

This was the most impressive part of his campaign, beating the entrenched Republicans.

pgardn
08-11-2020, 06:15 PM

That can be amended or counter acted
So can the number of justices on the Supreme Court.

Look at the "creative" ways Trump is trying to get around the Congress.
Takes balls and a great deal of willingness.... not strong enough... unyielding determination.
This can be very dangerous but we are at a time it seems that is ripe for big steps.

Although I personally hope Joe just works on fixing the damage already inflicted.

pgardn
08-11-2020, 06:20 PM

Exactly what RG and at higher levels, rmt do.
Start working at local levels and then when you see something you really believe in, hit the phones or knock on doors.
Or run for a school board position yourself and then move to city government or state legislature.
You had a very strong position for one blue candidate, cant remember who, work all out for that guy in your spare time.

Point is...
We elected Donald fn Trump, anything is possible. He showed us.

Splits
08-12-2020, 11:25 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfOobidXsAckRNX?format=jpg&name=900x900

SnakeBoy
08-12-2020, 11:36 AM

Devote your time and money to Biden/Harris. You must fight for change. Fight for Biden/Harris.

Will Hunting
08-12-2020, 11:38 AM
Point is...
We elected Donald fn Trump, anything is possible. He showed us.
The premise you're implying that "If Trump can do it then so can anyone" can't actually be serious. Trump showed us that a billionaire can become president by self funding his campaign and then getting major party support by adopting a generic conservative platform of increased defense spending, cutting taxes for the rich, gutting safety nets, and trying to fuck people on healthcare. Your arguments ITT have amounted to little beyond feel good gibberish like "Anything is possible if you set your mind to it!" that I'd expect to hear in a PBS program meant for 8 year olds.

pgardn
08-12-2020, 11:41 AM
Devote your time and money to Biden/Harris. You must fight for change. Fight for Biden/Harris.

that “fight” is already over

He can sit down and have a beer on election night

Will Hunting
08-12-2020, 11:41 AM
Not sure who that comment is supposed to be making fun of, but my entire point ITT is that when a Biden/Kamala ticket is supposed to be the "progressive" ticket, it's a problem that can't be solved by me knocking on doors or phone banking :lol

pgardn
08-12-2020, 11:44 AM
The premise you're implying that "If Trump can do it then so can anyone" can't actually be serious. Trump showed us that a billionaire can become president by self funding his campaign and then getting major party support by adopting a generic conservative platform of increased defense spending, cutting taxes for the rich, gutting safety nets, and trying to fuck people on healthcare. Your arguments ITT have amounted to little beyond feel good gibberish like "Anything is possible if you set your mind to it!" that I'd expect to hear in a PBS program meant for 8 year olds.

he spent much less money than the other candidates got from the party.
don’t give me this shit
he got himself in as an entertainer.

and then he said the right things to the right people if you can’t see that you were lost

he even made the pussy comment and still won, that takes more than money that takes the right message

Now you tell me who the eighth grader is

pgardn
08-12-2020, 11:46 AM
And of course Bloomberg it’s just lost in the fog?

pgardn
08-12-2020, 11:48 AM
Not sure who that comment is supposed to be making fun of, but my entire point ITT is that when a Biden/Kamala ticket is supposed to be the "progressive" ticket, it's a problem that can't be solved by me knocking on doors or phone banking :lol

yes it’s always too big for every individual.
keep that thinking.

Will Hunting
08-12-2020, 11:56 AM
he spent much less money than the other candidates got from the party.
don’t give me this shit
he got himself in as an entertainer.

and then he said the right things to the right people if you can’t see that you were lost

he even made the pussy comment and still won, that takes more than money that takes the right message

Now you tell me who the eighth grader is
:lol he spent $66 million of his own money on the 2016 campaign. If you think that makes him some kind of populist underdog story then I don't know what to say.

He said the right things to the right people while he had oligarch support because he promised to cut their taxes and take away the Obamacare they were subsidizing. If he ran on some kind of populist platform advocating single payer healthcare and a UBI, he'd have never made it out of the Republican primary and you're being dishonest if you claim otherwise. By no stretch of the imagination did he take on corporate America, and the essence of what you're arguing is that Donald Trump somehow proves that a presidential candidate taking on the corporate establishment and winning is possible.

He got himself in as a rich oligarch masquerading as a populist working class advocate. It's the same formula every Republican president since Reagan has used. I'm legitimately mystified as to why you think a billionaire charleton getting elected to office by claiming trickle down economics would strengthen the middle class somehow clears the path for a populist to get elected advocating for single payer healthcare.

pgardn
08-12-2020, 12:06 PM
Will H

I agree with a ton of what you state politically.
But it is going to be someone our age who changes the democratic party.
The old entrenched people will die.

And after I have seen what the red team is now, I am blue unless someone can think of a way to start a viable 3rd party. So for me this means changing the blue team, because the red team has totally lost its way. The hard work, integrity, nose to the grind stone, rely on yourself, appeal for me has totally exited the red team. Tax breaks, I can sit on my ass and make money.... red team must go.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country... meaningless words. Too hopeful.

pgardn
08-12-2020, 12:12 PM
:lol he spent $66 million of his own money on the 2016 campaign. If you think that makes him some kind of populist underdog story then I don't know what to say.

He said the right things to the right people while he had oligarch support because he promised to cut their taxes and take away the Obamacare they were subsidizing. If he ran on some kind of populist platform advocating single payer healthcare and a UBI, he'd have never made it out of the Republican primary and you're being dishonest if you claim otherwise. By no stretch of the imagination did he take on corporate America, and the essence of what you're arguing is that Donald Trump somehow proves that a presidential candidate taking on the corporate establishment and winning is possible.

He got himself in as a rich oligarch masquerading as a populist working class advocate. It's the same formula every Republican president since Reagan has used. I'm legitimately mystified as to why you think a billionaire charleton getting elected to office by claiming trickle down economics would strengthen the middle class somehow clears the path for a populist to get elected advocating for single payer healthcare.

It is not even close to the same formula imo. He alienated himself from the RICH Republican hierarchy early on. The Republican party tried to get rid of him in so many ways.
He made divisiveness work for him. He never stated the party needed to grow with the changing demographics like the others, and yes they tried, especially the Bush brothers. The others were NOT divisive populists.

Trump as CLEARLY taken advantage of white fear. Unabashed straightforward. The other Rs did not come close to that.
Trump has made incredulous attempts to take over the Justice system. Nixon tried this and his party revolted.
This is a totally different beast.

RandomGuy
08-12-2020, 12:17 PM
Donald fn Trump won the presidential election in 2016 most impressively AGAINST a huge amount of Republican money.

Trump stumbled blindly into the Truth. The core of the Republican party did not give a single shit about the principles of the party.

What they really care about is hatred of the left.

Not truth, not God, not morals, not fiscal responsibility, not personal responsibility, but naked hatred of the other.

You can have all the fancy ass bullshit platform statements you want to paper over some intellectually vacuous facade over that hatred, but it is the single unifying issue for the bulk of the fascist party.

and make no mistake, that fascist streak that has always been there... is right up front on display.

SnakeBoy
08-12-2020, 01:04 PM

Seriously?

Fight for Change
Fight for Biden/Harris

C'mon man that shit is funny

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/attachments/frabz-tough-crowd-no-respect-dbff09crop-jpg.3446498/

SpursforSix
08-12-2020, 01:29 PM
Trump stumbled blindly into the Truth. The core of the Republican party did not give a single shit about the principles of the party.

What they really care about is hatred of the left.

Not truth, not God, not morals, not fiscal responsibility, not personal responsibility, but naked hatred of the other.

You can have all the fancy ass bullshit platform statements you want to paper over some intellectually vacuous facade over that hatred, but it is the single unifying issue for the bulk of the fascist party.

and make no mistake, that fascist streak that has always been there... is right up front on display.

:downspin:

Will Hunting
08-12-2020, 01:36 PM

1) Crowded GOP primary field that was too disorganized to align against him the way the Dem field aligned against Bernie before Super Tuesday.

2) He had his own warchest to spend. You're being ridiculous pretending that Trump winning had nothing to do with him being a billionaire who could self fund.

3) The part no one talks about, he had Roger Ailes and Fox News giving him free advertising and air time to the base via significantly more coverage than other candidates got. It's undisputed that Roger Ailes (who before the sexual assault shit came out was effectively the Republican Party's most influential power broker) wanted Trump to win and directed Fox News to help Trump in the primary. Trump doesn't win without the help from Fox News, and the help Trump got from Fox News cancelled out any disadvantage he had for ostensibly being "non-establishment". The biggest issue non-mainstream candidates on the left run into is glib media coverage about how they're "unelectable," Trump had the opposite. Fox News was actively trying to normalize Trump and get primary voters behind him.

RandomGuy
08-12-2020, 01:52 PM

:lol america first

Funny thing is Putin vaccinated his daughters but not himself :lol.

Fuck that vaccine shit. Ill wait 1 full year from today to even consider one.

This is an untested vaccine. Neither tested for safety... or effectiveness.

Odds are pretty high that it will either be unsafe... or ineffective, hell it might even be both. This shit is, in all probability, going to blow up on Putin, and make him look like a fucking dumbass.

hater
08-12-2020, 01:54 PM
1) Crowded GOP primary field that was too disorganized to align against him the way the Dem field aligned against Bernie before Super Tuesday.

2) He had his own warchest to spend. You're being ridiculous pretending that Trump winning had nothing to do with him being a billionaire who could self fund.

3) The part no one talks about, he had Roger Ailes and Fox News giving him free advertising and air time to the base via significantly more coverage than other candidates got. It's undisputed that Roger Ailes (who before the sexual assault shit came out was effectively the Republican Party's most influential power broker) wanted Trump to win and directed Fox News to help Trump in the primary. Trump doesn't win without the help from Fox News, and the help Trump got from Fox News cancelled out any disadvantage he had for ostensibly being "non-establishment". The biggest issue non-mainstream candidates on the left run into is glib media coverage about how they're "unelectable," Trump had the opposite. Fox News was actively trying to normalize Trump and get primary voters behind him.

Give credit when credit is due nig

Donald Trump singlehandely won 2016 against all odds.

Want proof? Democratic party cheered Donald in primaries because they thought it assured them presidency. :lol

Talk about miscalculation :lol

:lol hillary

RandomGuy
08-12-2020, 01:56 PM

Fox "news" is the single most corrosive force in US politics, due to its reach. The only saving grace is that its view base is getting old and fucking dying off.

Will Hunting
08-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Give credit when credit is due nig

Donald Trump singlehandely won 2016 against all odds.

Want proof? Democratic party cheered Donald in primaries because they thought it assured them presidency. :lol

Talk about miscalculation :lol

:lol hillary
I'm not trying to take credit away. Trump ran a great campaign and won fair and square, all I'm saying is it's ridiculous to act like Trump faced all the obstacles that a truly anti-establishment progressive candidate who wants a UBI and universal healthcare would face.

Media coverage is really fucking important, just look at this year. The Dem primary voters nominated a coma patient who's only form of communication comes from a staff-operated twitter account and they don't even know what they like about him :lmao. That was the byproduct of constant, unrelenting commentary on CNN/MSNBC about Biden being really "electable."

boutons_deux
08-12-2020, 05:01 PM
"Trump showed us that a billionaire can become president by self funding his campaign "

that's bullshit.

more proof that rightwingnutjob assholes are ignorant, gullible fucks

Trash lied that he was worth $10B and lied that he didn't need any external financing,

when in fact he's worth about $2B but we don't know how many $100Ms of debt he has.

He was broke so sold Trump U crap, steaks, wine, etc, etc. trying to get some cash when US banks wouldn't touch him.

He's total fraud, a FAILED businessman, and an easy mark to be compromised by Pootin's loans and money laundering.

pgardn
08-12-2020, 07:40 PM

1 The organization against Bernie took into account the belief he was unelectable. The Republican party did the same with Trump. He put himself out there for target practice.

2 should have swept Bloomberg in who entered late in an already whittled field.

CNN basically held a coronation of Hillary on 3

And the Republican party was absolutely resigned that they HAD VOTED an unelectable candidate up BEFORE the election.
Let Trump be Trump now. He won the election. And it may take a pandemic to stop him. He found the right way to display appealing hatred.