PDA

View Full Version : Halle Barry, Eva Longoria, Snowman T-Shirts, Shaq

Gatita
11-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Halle Berry Pregnant?
Halle Berry is pregnant. The actress is reportedly expecting her first child together with her boyfriend, actor Michael Ealy. Halle Berry met Ealy after getting out of her marriage to singer and sex addict Eric Benet.

Source: http://www.mtve.com/article.php?ArticleId=6004

Once again, Eva Longoria overshares....
Eva Longoria says her Brazilian wax boosts her sex life.

The 'Desperate Housewives' beauty, who is dating basketball star Tony Parker, claims the extreme bikini wax is worth the pain - because it improves her prowess in the bedroom. .

She revealed to America's Cosmopolitan magazine: "It makes sex better. .

"Believe me, the first time I did it, the technician did half, and I was like 'Stop!' She said, 'Sit down, I have to finish' But then it gets easier. The more you do it, the less hair grows back. But yeah, I love it. I swear by it .
"Every woman should try a Brazilian wax once. And then the sex they have afterward will make them keep coming back".

Eva, who plays cheating Gabrielle Solis in the hit show, recently confessed she didn't have an orgasm until she was 26. The 30-year-old beauty revealed: "I didn't have my first one until I was twenty-six.

"It was that recent. Before that it was like, 'I think I did'. But when I finally did have one, I was like, 'What's going on with my body? Oh, my God!!!!!'"

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/70542004.htm

Snowman T-Shirts

NEW YORK (AP) -- One of the hottest-selling T-shirts around the country shows a simply drawn snowman with a menacing expression.

It's not Frosty's evil twin. The image popularized by drug-dealer-turned-rapper Young Jeezy symbolizes those who sell a white substance known on the street as snow: cocaine.

Anti-drug campaigners and education officials are alarmed, saying the T-shirt and others like it are part of sophisticated marketing campaigns using coded symbols for drug culture that parents and teachers are not likely to understand. Some schools are banning kids from wearing the snowman images.

Shaq Expecting 6th child
Shaunie O'Neal, 30, wife of basketball great Shaquille O'Neal, 33, is expecting her sixth child Us Weekly has learned exclusively. "We are thrilled," Shaunie tells Us. "I'm looking forward to a great pregnancy." The pair, married since 2002, each have one child from previous relationships and three children together. A rep for the pair tells Us that the couple doesn't know the sex yet, but Shaunie is three monthes along. Shaquille should have a little extra time to devote to his pregnant wife -- the Miami Heat forward is currently nursing a sprained ankle and is off the court for at least three weeks.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2005, 10:35 AM
It's not Frosty's evil twin. The image popularized by drug-dealer-turned-rapper Young Jeezy symbolizes those who sell a white substance known on the street as snow: cocaine.

Did they really need to include that line? I'm pretty sure people figured it out without the "dumbass" explanation.

Oh, Gee!!
11-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Eva is such a slut. I love her for it.

batman2883
11-08-2005, 10:37 AM
Once again, Eva Longoria overshares....
Eva Longoria says her Brazilian wax boosts her sex life.

The 'Desperate Housewives' beauty, who is dating basketball star Tony Parker, claims the extreme bikini wax is worth the pain - because it improves her prowess in the bedroom. .

She revealed to America's Cosmopolitan magazine: "It makes sex better. .

"Believe me, the first time I did it, the technician did half, and I was like 'Stop!' She said, 'Sit down, I have to finish' But then it gets easier. The more you do it, the less hair grows back. But yeah, I love it. I swear by it .
"Every woman should try a Brazilian wax once. And then the sex they have afterward will make them keep coming back".

Eva, who plays cheating Gabrielle Solis in the hit show, recently confessed she didn't have an orgasm until she was 26. The 30-year-old beauty revealed: "I didn't have my first one until I was twenty-six.

"It was that recent. Before that it was like, 'I think I did'. But when I finally did have one, I was like, 'What's going on with my body? Oh, my God!!!!!'"

.THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2005, 10:40 AM
THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS

Cue train tunnel picture in 5, 4, 3...

1Parker1
11-08-2005, 10:43 AM

:lmao I understand that Eva is doing some PR to get attention with all these comments....but now she's just starting to sound like a freak!

angel_luv
11-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Wow! That is a lot of info to take in at once.

Congrats Halle.

Lord, deliver us from Eva. :lol

Frosty now evil? Sad world.

Congrats Shaq.

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Paris Basket Racing, baby.

50 cent
11-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Tony is a lucky, lucky man. No wonder he seems to be "playing" with confidence these days.

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 12:11 PM

:tu

Jimcs50
11-08-2005, 12:29 PM
So, when I had Eva 4 yrs ago, I was the one that made her bingo the first time, eh?

:smokin

tlongII
11-08-2005, 01:16 PM
I approve of the brazilian wax. :tu

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2005, 01:19 PM
So, when I had Eva 4 yrs ago, I was the one that made her bingo the first time, eh?

:smokin

No, Jim...she's Latina...I'm sure she bingo-ed before you.

http://www.kardwell.com/images/esy-rd-bingo-hcard.jpg

spurs=bling
11-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Wow! That is a lot of info to take in at once.

:tu

ShoogarBear
11-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Paris Basket Racing, baby.

:lmao

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 07:50 PM
:lmao I understand that Eva is doing some PR to get attention with all these comments....but now she's just starting to sound like a freak!

Why a freak? She's right. :lol

Silver21_Black20
11-08-2005, 10:49 PM
I approve of the brazilian wax. :tu

I've read where some men also get the Brazilian bikini wax...do you approve of that? :lol

pseudofan
11-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Eva's a hoe bag with mouse looking features and no shame.

Yes, I'm jealous :)

spurs=bling
11-09-2005, 12:35 AM
You forgot Kobe's wife. she is pregnant too.

TheWriter
11-09-2005, 12:36 AM
who sell a white substance known on the street as snow: cocaine.

Say what?