PDA

View Full Version : Right wing idiot sentenced for driving a truck through a crowd of protesters in June

RandomGuy
08-12-2020, 05:18 PM
An admitted KKK leader has been sentenced to 6 years in prison after driving a truck through a crowd of protesters in June

Henrico County Sheriff's Office via Associated Press; YouTube/CBS News

A Virginia man who boasted of his Ku Klux Klan rank was sentenced to six years in prison after driving his pickup truck into a crowd of protesters demonstrating against police violence.

Court records show that Harry Rogers, 37, was convicted of six misdemeanors, and still faces three additional felony charges.

Prosecutors said Rogers drove "recklessly" down the median of a road, then "drove up to the protesters, revved the engine, and drove into the protesters."

Rogers later reportedly told police he was a KKK leader, and officers found KKK paraphernalia in his home, along with weapons and ammunition.

https://news.yahoo.com/admitted-kkk-leader-sentenced-6-184804187.html

SnakeBoy
08-12-2020, 05:19 PM
Police State good now

DarrinS
08-12-2020, 05:20 PM
Justice served

DMC
08-12-2020, 06:16 PM
RG, who's paying you to regurgitate these shitty articles? Are you and Boots competing for biggest no life having losers?

TheGreatYacht
08-12-2020, 06:26 PM
^^^ Random Guy triggering right-wingers today :lol

Today is his day

RandomGuy
08-12-2020, 06:35 PM
Justice served

Not yet. He is still facing multiple felony charges.

This is the first part of what he will be sentenced for.

RandomGuy
08-12-2020, 06:37 PM
RG, who's paying you to regurgitate these shitty articles? Are you and Boots competing for biggest no life having losers?

The same person who is paying me to have a secret definition of excess deaths so I can talk out my ass about something I don't understand. oh wait.. that's you.

nm

RandomGuy
08-12-2020, 06:37 PM

The same person who is paying me to have a secret definition of excess deaths so I can talk out my ass about something I don't understand. oh wait.. that's you.

nm

Spurtacular
08-12-2020, 06:41 PM
:wakeup