PDA

View Full Version : The first domino: FBI agent pleads guilty for lying and covering up Russiagate witchhunt

hater
08-14-2020, 12:26 PM
A former FBI lawyer plans to plead guilty to making a false statement in the first criminal case arising from U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the probe of ties between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign, his lawyer said Friday.

Kevin Clinesmith is expected to plead guilty to one count of making a false statement related to the altering of a government email about a former Trump campaign adviser who was a target of FBI surveillance, attorney Justin Shur told The Associated Press.

pgardn
08-14-2020, 12:47 PM
A former FBI lawyer plans to plead guilty to making a false statement in the first criminal case arising from U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the probe of ties between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign, his lawyer said Friday.

Kevin Clinesmith is expected to plead guilty to one count of making a false statement related to the altering of a government email about a former Trump campaign adviser who was a target of FBI surveillance, attorney Justin Shur told The Associated Press.

Good.

Now lets hear what the red team is doing to prevent from Russia and Putin interfering again in 2020.

spurraider21
08-14-2020, 12:50 PM
think right after the IG report came out, and we read that an email had been altered... i did mention that whichever agent did that should be investigated for criminal prosecution. search function is currently disabled tho

but yeah, if it goes higher up, and the alteration was done at the order of a superior, or a superior was otherwise aware of the alteration and went along with it anyway, more heads should roll

Spurs Homer
08-14-2020, 12:56 PM
:lol:lol:lol

EMAILS!!!

Of course - altering an email -

and the result?

Not a fucking thing - Carter Page (who spied for russia against the usa and held positions that allowed him to lecture in russia about the evils of the usa)

was NEVER CHARGED WITH A CRIME!!!!

OH THE OUTRAGE!!!!

:cry:cry:cry

TSA
08-14-2020, 01:01 PM
think right after the IG report came out, and we read that an email had been altered... i did mention that whichever agent did that should be investigated for criminal prosecution. search function is currently disabled tho

but yeah, if it goes higher up, and the alteration was done at the order of a superior, or a superior was otherwise aware of the alteration and went along with it anyway, more heads should roll

https://twitter.com/Larry_Beech/status/1294320475859038208

It sure looks like it went higher up. The FBI team had the unaltered email the entire time and Clinesmith's lawyer reached out to Durham looking for a plea deal after Ratcliffe declassified FBI records. Need cooperation for a plea deal.

TSA
08-14-2020, 01:03 PM
and hater why start a new thread when you could have just put this in djohn's biggest failure on spurstalk thread? :lol

Spurs Homer
08-14-2020, 01:03 PM
hey comrade -

Should Carter Page be released from prison now and be compensated for all his suffering?

oh wait -

the process crime of altering an email had zero effect on zero conspiracies!

spurraider21
08-14-2020, 01:12 PM
It sure looks like it went higher up. The FBI team had the unaltered email the entire time and Clinesmith's lawyer reached out to Durham looking for a plea deal after Ratcliffe declassified FBI records. Need cooperation for a plea deal.
its quite possible that cooperation is a requisite for a plea deal... but its hard to make that determination outright. 90% of defendants end up pleading guilty... not every federal case requires cooperation/testimony against somebody else

hater
08-14-2020, 01:13 PM
and hater why start a new thread when you could have just put this in djohn's biggest failure on spurstalk thread? :lol

:lol

Didnt he kill himself after the mueller hearing?

RIP ma nig Dsnowflake2008

Chris
08-14-2020, 01:15 PM
"vive la resistance"

hater
hey comrade -

Should Carter Page be released from prison now and be compensated for all his suffering?

oh wait -

the process crime of altering an email had zero effect on zero conspiracies!

The altered email trigered the FISA approval IMO

No alteration no FISA no russiagate

TSA
its quite possible that cooperation is a requisite for a plea deal... but its hard to make that determination outright. 90% of defendants end up pleading guilty... not every federal case requires cooperation/testimony against somebody else

Seems very likely since Clinesmith's lawyer reached out to Durham for a plea deal.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1294310907275890688

TSA
08-14-2020, 01:17 PM
https://twitter.com/MonsieurAmerica/status/1294052907831234566

TSA
08-14-2020, 01:19 PM
"vive la resistance"

“I am so stressed about what I could have done differently. Plus, my god damned name is all over the legal documents investigating his staff.”

spurraider21
08-14-2020, 01:22 PM
Seems very likely since Clinesmith's lawyer reached out to Durham for a plea deal.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1294310907275890688
i dont think the act of reaching out for a plea deal in and of itself means there is cooperation (again, i'm not denying the possibility/probability of it).

pgardn
08-14-2020, 01:28 PM

Didnt he kill himself after the mueller hearing?

RIP ma nig Dsnowflake2008

The Mueller investigation and hearing clearly established that Russia DID INTERFERE with the 2016 election and further, the Trump campaign knew it was happening and assessed it would be favorable towards Trump's re election. This is what Mueller clearly established. He also established there was not enough for collusion and congress yada, yada...

So you also need to ask yourself, why you have not killed yourself.
At least djohn fled the scene of punishment, you continue to let me kick you in the groin.

TSA
08-14-2020, 01:31 PM
https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1294325759981637635

Spurs Homer
08-14-2020, 02:01 PM
The altered email trigered the FISA approval IMO

No alteration no FISA no russiagate

Not how it works.

The FISA email/alteration - applied to Carter Page who was never charged with anything. He was rightfully questioned and investigated because the fuckhead was traveling to Russia and allowed to give speeches against the USA -

the FISA is maybe 2% of the Mueller/FBI evidence of all the trump treason

but Trump/Russian traitors and their sympathizers want to focus on a process error and

disregard all the 98% of the evidence of their unpatriotic disgraceful crimes and cover-ups and lies and betrayal of their own country.

TSA
08-14-2020, 02:20 PM
i dont think the act of reaching out for a plea deal in and of itself means there is cooperation (again, i'm not denying the possibility/probability of it).

I get what you’re saying, but it seems likely.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnWHuber/status/1294347423549140992

ChumpDumper
08-14-2020, 02:21 PM
TSA's getting his hopes up again.

spurraider21
08-14-2020, 02:22 PM
I get what you’re saying, but it seems likely.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnWHuber/status/1294347423549140992
charge bargain...

this is pretty common in criminal defense, generally. office i'm working at has handled a total of 2 criminal cases. we pled down both of them. didnt require cooperation, but one of them did have a heavy restitution element

im content to wait and see without ruling anything out

TSA
08-14-2020, 03:01 PM
charge bargain...

this is pretty common in criminal defense, generally. office i'm working at has handled a total of 2 criminal cases. we pled down both of them. didnt require cooperation, but one of them did have a heavy restitution element

im content to wait and see without ruling anything out

:tu

TSA
08-14-2020, 03:02 PM
As noted, this guilty plea could have been had a year ago. The IG report was published in Dec. 2019, and drafting the report had been in the words for weeks or months prior to that. The evidence of Clinesmith’s criminal actions would have come to light before the drafting started, and the IG is charged with reporting evidence of criminal activity it uncovers during investigations to federal prosecutors without delay.

Several reasons would explain not pursuing charges against Clinesmith sooner, but the two most obvious ones are that Clinesmith agreed to cooperate when he was notified he was a target of a criminal investigation, and the second would be that Durham did not want to initiate a court proceeding that might require him to make public disclosure of certain evidence before the was prepared to do so.

Now Durham has decided to move forward. The reporting on the story says that Durham is not expected to announce a wide-ranging conspiracy as part of Clinesmith’s guilty plea. That is most likely the case because there is no need to do so, and doing so in connection with Clinesmith would only put such allegations in the public arena for others to see — including other targets of the investigation.

In resolving a case such as Clinesmith’s, the less said, the better. Durham knows what Clinesmith as told him and that this point there is no reason for Durham to tell everyone else what Clinesmith has said.

That being the case, there is an interesting bit of information reported that I noted on Twitter. The note said that Clinesmith had told investigators that he provided the original email — the accurate email from the CIA — to the case agents and supervisors on CH. I’m digging around a bit more for that information and will update this story when I find it.

If that is true, then Durham has other subjects with regard to this specific falsehood that is traceable to Clinesmith. If the evidence is that others were aware of the false allegations about Page and the CIA that originated with Clinesmith’s alteration and never took steps to clear the record with DOJ or the FISC, then those individuals are targets as well because a knowing “material omission” of information from a FISA application would also be obstruction. Now you have the existence of a conspiracy.

If knowledge of Clinesmith’s criminal act extended beyond Clinesmith himself, that would call into question the accuracy of every submission under oath made by members of CH. Not just the FISA applications, but all the affidavits offered in support of search warrants across the entire scope of the CH investigation — including everything done by the Special Counsel’s Office since many FBI agents and other personnel carried over from the DOJ/FBI investigation of CH to the SCO investigation of CH.

Every material misstatement or omission would then be a potential overt act in furtherance of a conspiracy. This would better explain the widespread nature of Durham’s investigation as AG Barr has referenced in the past, as well as AG Barr’s decision to task two other US Attorneys with pursuing other aspects of the probe.

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/08/14/clinesmith-guilty-plea-suggests-durham-has-broad-set-of-targets-in-his-sights-look-for-silence-from-most-likely-candidates-today/

boutons_deux
08-14-2020, 03:40 PM
all the Durham BITCHY WITCHY HUNT will change NOTHING on 3 Nov.

More likely is the B2 to Carmen San Diego will bomb Iran, start a war.

SnakeBoy
08-14-2020, 03:51 PM
Russia

RandomGuy
08-14-2020, 05:15 PM
Russia

Is Russia going to explain the spike to you?

Or maybe Russia is going to fuck the USPS for the sole purpose of stopping mail in ballots?

Asshole.

Spurtacular
08-14-2020, 07:40 PM
TSA's getting his hopes up again.

Cherp:

https://data.whicdn.com/images/330319458/original.gif

:lmao Derp

ChumpDumper
08-14-2020, 07:41 PM
Cherp:

:lmao DerpYou don't even know what any of this is about.

Spurtacular
08-14-2020, 07:42 PM
You don't even know what any of this is about.

Derpsperately making it about me

IE

:lmao Derp

ChumpDumper
08-14-2020, 07:43 PM
Derpsperately making it about me:lol you made it about me.

Spurtacular
08-14-2020, 07:44 PM
:lol you made it about me.

:lol You made it about TSA in the first place.

IE

ChumpDumper
08-14-2020, 07:50 PM
You:lol

Spurtacular
08-14-2020, 08:06 PM

ElNono
08-15-2020, 12:51 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and add a comment on this thread, so some people don't become offended, tbh... :lol

ElNono
08-15-2020, 12:52 AM
ok, comment added.

koriwhat
08-15-2020, 08:57 AM
Good.

Now lets hear what the red team is doing to prevent from Russia and Putin interfering again in 2020.

TDS

Spurtacular
08-15-2020, 09:03 AM
TDS

They double down on their retardedness endlessly.

pgardn
08-15-2020, 09:27 AM
Deep State

pgardn
08-15-2020, 09:36 AM
TDS

absolutely.

do you want an authoritarian who attempts to steal elections because you had 8 years of a black man.

here is the basic Trump or voting rights law:

Muh vote should be worth three Southside Mexican votes because all they want is a free ride from the government. These spongers should not even be allowed to vote in the first place so let’s shut down the mail to the Southside. And next let’s legally carry our weapons to the polling stations and decide who gets to vote.

so yup there’s fear of the red team caving to want to be king. And when it comes back from the blue team, and you snowflake like you do now, good luck. that authoritarian state turns blue you will eat your shit and you will like it.

koriwhat
08-15-2020, 09:37 AM
absolutely.

do you want an authoritarian who attempts to steal elections because you had 8 years of a black man.

here is the basic Trump or voting rights law:

Muh vote should be worth three Southside Mexican votes because all they want is a free ride from the government. These spongers should not even be allowed to vote in the first place so let’s shut down the mail to the Southside. And next let’s legally carry our weapons to the polling stations and decide who gets to vote.

so yup there’s fear of the red team caving to want to be king. And when it comes back from the blue team, and you snowflake like you do now, good luck. that authoritarian state turns blue you will eat your shit and you will like it.

you're so far gone. TDS to the max! #walkaway

pgardn
08-15-2020, 09:39 AM
They double down on their retardedness endlessly.

start a thread about me and make for pretend stories about my wife

fckn truther lunatic.

The virus is man-made
we did not land on the moon
9/11 was an inside job

please get in here TGY!

p___sy

pgardn
08-15-2020, 09:42 AM
you're so far gone. TDS to the max! #walkaway

I can’t help it if you can’t read.
your orange man just decided to make changes to the postal system by hiring a billionaire donor.
and you complain about power in the wrong places; it sits right under your nostrils stinking.
another hypocrite.

Trainwreck2100
08-15-2020, 09:43 AM
i thought making a false statement to the FBI was entrapment

koriwhat
08-15-2020, 12:14 PM
I can’t help it if you can’t read.
your orange man just decided to make changes to the postal system by hiring a billionaire donor.
and you complain about power in the wrong places; it sits right under your nostrils stinking.
another hypocrite.

i'm not worried about the postal service... if we can "protest" we can vote in person!

Spurtacular
08-15-2020, 05:42 PM
start a thread about me and make for pretend stories about my wife

fckn truther lunatic.

The virus is man-made
we did not land on the moon
9/11 was an inside job

please get in here TGY!

p___sy

:lol Rent free

pgardn
08-15-2020, 06:03 PM
i'm not worried about the postal service... if we can "protest" we can vote in person!

Oh thats good, put everyone you dont agree with as "we"

hypocrite.

You protect a guy who is scared he will lose if people vote.

pgardn
08-15-2020, 06:04 PM
:lol Rent free

Yes exactly.

Especially when you start threads about other men and their wives.
Give us more of your fantasies pervert.

Spurtacular
08-15-2020, 06:05 PM
Yes exactly.

You bring up your man of a wife more than I do, scorned woman. :lmao

koriwhat
08-15-2020, 07:37 PM
Oh thats good, put everyone you dont agree with as "we"

hypocrite.

You protect a guy who is scared he will lose if people vote.

i personally am protecting trump? lmao your TDS is next level.

btw, when did you become concerned with the failing usps? a week ago? :tu

koriwhat
08-15-2020, 07:40 PM
Yes exactly.

Give us more of your fantasies pervert.

why do you feel the need to die on that cuckolds hill? blaKKKe is a fucking loser and you'd do best to separate yourself from that low life.

Spurtacular
08-15-2020, 07:41 PM
why do you feel the need to die on that cuckolds hill? blaKKKe is a fucking loser and you'd do best to separate yourself from that low life.

Cucks of a feather. :lol

pgardn
08-15-2020, 07:42 PM
i personally am protecting trump? lmao your TDS is next level.

btw, when did you become concerned with the failing usps? a week ago? :tu

You see now problem with him firing the postmaster right before an election that is going to require a bunch of mail in votes.
You dont see a problem with a president saying I will win as long as "they" the democrats "cant vote because of my move"?

And dont give me the BS about you dont need mail in because its been done very effectively in REPUBLICAN states with older people who are not ambulatory.

pgardn
08-15-2020, 07:43 PM
Cucks of a feather. :lol

koriwhat does not need your hand job.
he can think for himself.

pgardn
08-15-2020, 07:44 PM

I have no idea what he is and is not.
Just like I dont with you.

But I do know you propping up a poster concerned about his sex life is... You tell me? You dont see a problem.

pgardn
08-15-2020, 07:46 PM
You bring up your man of a wife more than I do, scorned woman. :lmao

How many pages is your thread on Blake and Reck and who keeps bumping it weirdo?

koriwhat
08-15-2020, 07:48 PM
You see now problem with him firing the postmaster right before an election that is going to require a bunch of mail in votes.
You dont see a problem with a president saying I will win as long as "they" the democrats "cant vote because of my move"?

And dont give me the BS about you dont need mail in because its been done very effectively in REPUBLICAN states with older people who are not ambulatory.

no, i see no problem with it. why you may ask.... because the usps has been shit managed for a long time now. on top of that the dems are fucking cheaters and russiagate is all anyone has to point to for truth.

so you agree the EC should be abolished because the dems lost in 2016? voter id is racist? proteating/rioting is a-ok but not voting in person? now lets do all mail-in ballots when the usps can't even deliver junk mail on time?

all that to benefit your commie gods? fuck the whole dem party! burn in hell pelosi, aoc, et al!

koriwhat
08-15-2020, 07:50 PM
koriwhat does not need your hand job.
he can think for himself.

i want all the hand jobs! all of them!

lmao

Spurtacular
08-15-2020, 07:50 PM
How many pages is your thread on Blake and Reck and who keeps bumping it weirdo?

That doesn't shame me, obviously. :lol

pgardn
08-15-2020, 07:51 PM
no, i see no problem with it. why you may ask.... because the usps has been shit managed for a long time now. on top of that the dems are fucking cheaters and russiagate is all anyone has to point to for truth.

so you agree the EC should be abolished because the dems lost in 2016? voter id is racist? proteating/rioting is a-ok but not voting in person? now lets do all mail-in ballots when the usps can't even deliver junk mail on time?

all that to benefit your commie gods? fuck the whole dem party! burn in hell pelosi, aoc, et al!

So you dont care if a president gets elected by preventing citizens (who want to vote) from voting.
And you call ME a Commie... ? This is exactly what communist countries do, welcome to your dream.

koriwhat
08-15-2020, 07:52 PM
I have no idea what he is and is not.
Just like I dont with you.

But I do know you propping up a poster concerned about his sex life is... You tell me? You dont see a problem.

i tried to be nice to blaKKKe in the past but his shit ego/pride/personality had him talking shit endlessy. so with all that i can assess that blaKKKe is indeed the weak piece of shit i pegged him to be. fuck that loser and he deserves all the shit flung his way.

koriwhat
08-15-2020, 07:53 PM
So you dont care if a president gets elected by preventing citizens (who want to vote) from voting.
And you call ME a Commie... ? This is exactly what communist countries do, welcome to your dream.

we've been over this before. i don't think you're a commie; you just believe the dem party is still a bunch of liberals when it clearly isn't. wake up PG!

pgardn
08-15-2020, 07:58 PM
That doesn't shame me, obviously. :lol

No you dont care a bit about your mania concerning other posters sex lives who are actually married.
Im saying your obsession is a problem and you have confirmed that.

Are you aware that the human species requires men and women to mate and that there can be a bond? Marriage even and preferred imo.
Sort of a Christian thing.
I know you are scared of women. I know they trigger you for whatever reason.

ahhh....
its all fine, your genes coming to a halt in the genetic pool is definitely a good thing.

pgardn
08-15-2020, 08:02 PM
we've been over this before. i don't think you're a commie; you just believe the dem party is still a bunch of liberals when it clearly isn't. wake up PG!

I am telling you what this president is.
I can also go through a litany of problems I have had with Democratic presidents.
This guy in office right now was a giant mistake and dangerous.

I have a friend just like you (imo as I dont know you...)so I will leave it at that.
Basically a hard working, good dude but a bit frustrated imo.
Yep. I will keep working on him to read stuff and try to get to as close to the truth as possible.

koriwhat
08-15-2020, 08:54 PM
I am telling you what this president is.
I can also go through a litany of problems I have had with Democratic presidents.
This guy in office right now was a giant mistake and dangerous.

I have a friend just like you (imo as I dont know you...)so I will leave it at that.
Basically a hard working, good dude but a bit frustrated imo.
Yep. I will keep working on him to read stuff and try to get to as close to the truth as possible.

you're a good dude PG however i think you're misguided when it comes to politics and you think i'm misguided when it comes to politics. i'm ok with that. that used to be the american way; disagree on politics without hating one another. :tu

Chris
08-22-2020, 07:12 PM
YiDcGCZu588

"14 criminal referrals"

ElNono
08-22-2020, 07:13 PM
:lmao Nunes
:lmao OAN

Ef-man
08-22-2020, 10:29 PM
:lmao Nunes
:lmao OAN

Dang, Q giving derp and TGY some competition there.

Nunes and OAN - has Q brought up lizard people in high government positions yet?

ElNono
08-22-2020, 11:10 PM
Is Nunes still busy suing the parody Nunes cow account, tbh?

Winehole23
08-23-2020, 01:51 AM
Is Nunes still busy suing the parody Nunes cow account, tbh?I believe all of the parody accounts have been legally vindicated, cow and mom for sure.

TSA
09-10-2020, 04:01 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1304131579397189634

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pissed__Citizen/status/1304128778780672001

ChumpDumper
09-10-2020, 04:08 PM
:lol Your Trump admits he downplayed the threat that has killed 200,000 and counting and you're obsessed over the minutiae of a legal investigation.

Reck
09-10-2020, 04:08 PM
Trumpsters out in full force trying to bury them tapes. :lol

clambake
09-10-2020, 04:09 PM
Clearly, more spying is needed.

ElNono
09-10-2020, 10:54 PM
This gotta be one of the shortest rows of dominoes I can remember, tbh... only one so far?

hater
09-11-2020, 06:43 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1304131579397189634

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pissed__Citizen/status/1304128778780672001

Accidentally :lol

hater
09-11-2020, 06:43 AM
:lol Your Trump admits he downplayed the threat that has killed 200,000 and counting and you're obsessed over the minutiae of a legal investigation.

Whataboutismus

Bogie
09-11-2020, 08:16 AM
Accidentally :lol

always defending Russia, really speaks to how much you love America. shocking what a liar you are

called it

ChumpDumper
09-11-2020, 09:08 AM
Whataboutismus
Glad you realize this witch hunt by Barr is whataboutism.:tu

pgardn
09-11-2020, 09:36 AM
The so-called witchhunt gave us the following:

1. Russia interfered with the election in 2016
2. Trump and his election organization knew this
3. Trump and his election organization welcomed the interference and thought it would be to their advantage
4. The Trump administration purposely hid the above.

this is your Russia gate and yes it’s bad

meanwhile Trump is trying to keep everyone calm about the virus while still claiming there were 2 to 3,000,000 illegal votes for Clinton. very reassuring. Everything‘s perfectly calm.

Spurminator
09-11-2020, 10:45 AM
This gotta be one of the shortest rows of dominoes I can remember, tbh... only one so far?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-11-2015/bBK7vu.gif