PDA

View Full Version : Who can we trade for Kyle?

MemphisGirl
08-16-2020, 10:22 PM
Season fell apart without our glue guy.
Two year and 19.5 million for this quality of locker room guy too? Super value.
We should go out and get Kyle Anderson for sure.
I wouldn't be opposed to giving up a first rounder for him.

offset formation
08-16-2020, 10:44 PM
#ISWYDT.

Well played.

paperboy77
08-16-2020, 10:58 PM
#ISWYDT.

Well played.

People today are something else. It probably took longer to type it as an acronym or whatever the hell ISWYDT is than typing it out. Lazy damn society. I can see why AOC and the squad are heroes to some.

Nivek_ogre
08-16-2020, 11:29 PM
People today are something else. It probably took longer to type it as an acronym or whatever the hell ISWYDT is than typing it out. Lazy damn society. I can see why AOC and the squad are heroes to some.

Lol. Triggered? But seriously let's sign and trade Forbes for Kyle Anderson.

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 05:08 AM
Lol. Triggered? But seriously let's sign and trade Forbes for Kyle Anderson.

I would do that in a heartbeat, tbh. Just hope Poop doesn't play Kyle too many minutes unless he develops a three and confidence in his game.

offset formation
08-17-2020, 09:47 PM

Lol. Lmao. Rofl. Roflmao.

It's internet speak 101, simpleton. And no, it takes waaay longer to type, "I See What You Did There," than type ISWYDT.

Also funny, that you retyped it after complaining about the acronym. Snowflake much?

And finally...
AOC for Galaxy Empress. Ilhan Omar for Supreme Leader of the Galactic Confederation. Rashida Tlaib for Postmaster General of the Galactic Empire.

Anything else I can do to trigger you, MAGAt?

buttsR4rebounding
08-17-2020, 09:51 PM

And finally...
AOC for Galaxy Empress. Ilhan Omar for Supreme Leader of the Galactic Confederation. Rashida Tlaib for Postmaster General of the Galactic Empire.

Anything to get them off our planet...

paperboy77
08-18-2020, 01:17 PM

It's internet speak 101, simpleton. And no, it takes waaay longer to type, "I See What You Did There," than type ISWYDT.

Also funny, that you retyped it after complaining about the acronym. Snowflake much?

And finally...

Y'all would fit right in with uncle Joe. Seriously tho, internet speak is useful but sometimes is way too lazy. I doubt everyone will just know what they all stand for.

Your planet.. this guy!

koriwhat
08-18-2020, 01:25 PM

:tu