PDA

View Full Version : CIA News Source Caught Doing Yellow Face

Spurtacular
08-17-2020, 11:47 PM
https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/society/article/3097523/hong-kong-activist-writer-kong-tsung-gan-confirms-thats-only

CIA operative has been cited by CIA media outlets as an "expert" by the likes of The New York Slimes, Washed-Up Compost, Clinton News Network has been caught doing yellow face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdN3wkdZsA8

hater
08-17-2020, 11:50 PM
:lol cnn

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 12:24 AM
The original breaking story:

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/08/08/hong-kong-western-media-yellowfacing-amnesty/#more-37402

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpq4SNJNcmA

clambake
08-18-2020, 12:29 AM
Still no woman ever derp

Will Hunting
08-18-2020, 07:22 AM
Why do Conservative incels like Jimmy Dore so much? Do they not realize his criticism of the Democrats and MSM stems from the fact he’s further to the left than they are?

hater
08-18-2020, 07:33 AM
Why do Conservative incels like Jimmy Dore so much? Do they not realize his criticism of the Democrats and MSM stems from the fact he’s further to the left than they are?

Probably same reason fake lefties sucked on John Mccains dick tbqh

pgardn
08-18-2020, 07:56 AM
Yes the yellow face has a long brutal history.
all across the United States, Asian Americans had to endure the yellow face routine, going to the back of the bus, and working as servants for rich landowners. Sold in auctions...

Yes we had Chinese work on railroads, yes we Put Japanese Americans in camps during World War II

but trying to compare the plights each group endured through the yellow face routine is just flat out stupid.

Use something with railroads or just being grabbed off your farm and thrown in a camp and then compare it with blacks going through the same thing if you want to make a point about Hong Kong. Great title incel.

yellow face... yeah we see that all the time as a reminder....

Ef-man
08-18-2020, 08:11 AM
So now China is good?

What is next, Russia is good too?

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 09:49 AM

The left/right stuff is a sham paradigm. There's corrupt vs. not corrupt. There's elitist vs the people.

Frankly, a left or right system can work out when it's not corrupt and for the people. Jimmy calls out the bull shit, rightfully so.

Just because I'm not rooting for UBI or medicare for all like he is does not make his points irrelevant.

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 09:51 AM
Probably same reason fake lefties sucked on John Mccains dick tbqh

Chumpettes sucked his dick endlessly b/c that's what they do for any of their anointed better thans.

hater
08-18-2020, 10:01 AM
Chumpettes sucked his dick endlessly b/c that's what they do for any of their anointed better thans.

They even sucked Dubyas dick

An unforgivable sin for a true lefty

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 10:17 AM
They even sucked Dubyas dick

An unforgivable sin for a true lefty

Some day they'll be sucking Trump's dick. Book it.

ChumpDumper
08-18-2020, 10:20 AM
Some day they'll be sucking Trump's dick. Book it.We would never be able to get you off it.

spurraider21
08-18-2020, 10:52 AM
Jimmy Dore is a useful idiot for the right tbh.

hater
08-18-2020, 11:08 AM
Jimmy Dore is a useful idiot for the right tbh.

Hes spot on 99% of the time and his takes are pretty fresh and original

Of course neocon fake lefty DNC establishment would hate him :lmao

spurraider21
08-18-2020, 12:25 PM
Hes spot on 99% of the time and his takes are pretty fresh and original

Of course neocon fake lefty DNC establishment would hate him :lmao
Dore isn't smart tbh (his entire political philosophy is "america bad"), and its true that he generally he attacks the dems from the left (so did i, particularly during primaries)... when attacking the dems becomes a majority of his work product, he's just helping republicans at that point, kinda like the Lincoln Project

hater
08-18-2020, 12:55 PM
Dore isn't smart tbh (his entire political philosophy is "america bad"), and its true that he generally he attacks the dems from the left (so did i, particularly during primaries)... when attacking the dems becomes a majority of his work product, he's just helping republicans at that point, kinda like the Lincoln Project

America is bad :lol

Like I said hes spot on

And Im pretty sure hes focused on left mainly because he is a lefty and probably detests that the american "left" is actually centrist and neocon oh and warmonger

Basically same reason Chomsky detests the american "left"

spurraider21
08-18-2020, 01:07 PM
America is bad :lol

Like I said hes spot on

And Im pretty sure hes focused on left mainly because he is a lefty and probably detests that the american "left" is actually centrist and neocon oh and warmonger

Basically same reason Chomsky detests the american "left"
i dont even necessarily disagree, but that appears to be the axiomatic starting point of his entire political philosophy

i also think the dems are too centrist and not left enough, have said so multiple times... but if the entirety of my posting here was just bashing dems nonstop and pulling punches against the right, i'd be doing the right's bidding, and they are unfathomably worse than even centrist dems

koriwhat
08-18-2020, 01:14 PM

ugh fuck that nerd dore

TheGreatYacht
08-18-2020, 01:18 PM

Chumpettes will suck on anyone that hates Trump. TDS

Once you hate Trump, you are redeemed in Chumpettes playbook. Just look at George W Bush. Chumpettes love him now.

Btw fake hatred cuz they all in it together. I'm just trying to communicate on Chumpettes level. Remember, politicians are puppets, actors.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2020, 01:36 PM
his entire political philosophy is "america bad"

lol that's the Democrat platform

spurraider21
08-18-2020, 01:38 PM
i mean, that's not their starting point. if you start from an axiomatic point that you think equal treatment is good, that we should take care of one another, and not fuck over other countries... you can reach the conclusion that america is bad

listening to jimmy dore for 10 minutes and listening to a rank and file democrat for 10 minutes is very different.

TheGreatYacht
08-18-2020, 03:20 PM

Strawman. MSM is actually a war machine propaganda.

I forgot that you're a Zionist neocon. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

pgardn
08-18-2020, 05:04 PM
Strawman. MSM is actually a war machine propaganda.

I forgot that you're a Zionist neocon. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Wtf would you know about understanding.
A Chew nailed your head to the floor, remember?

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 05:54 PM
Chumpettes will suck on anyone that hates Trump. TDS

Once you hate Trump, you are redeemed in Chumpettes playbook. Just look at George W Bush. Chumpettes love him now.

Btw fake hatred cuz they all in it together. I'm just trying to communicate on Chumpettes level. Remember, politicians are puppets, actors.

They're trained. Years from now, when Trump is done playing the villain, they'll love him too. It's the same with Dubya as you say. Same with McCain and Mitt.
This isn't the first rodeo.

ChumpDumper
08-18-2020, 09:52 PM
They're trained. Years from now, when Trump is done playing the villain, they'll love him too. It's the same with Dubya as you say. Same with McCain and Mitt.
This isn't the first rodeo.Nope, Trump is the worst president in modern history.

Period.

He will be remembered as such. There will be only shame for his supporters. People like you will try to disavow him but you'll never get the stink off.

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 10:07 PM
Nope, Trump is the worst president in modern history.

Period.

He will be remembered as such. There will be only shame for his supporters. People like you will try to disavow him but you'll never get the stink off.

Dubya was worst ever too.

lol derp

ChumpDumper
08-18-2020, 10:08 PM
Sure.Thanks for agreeing.:tu

pgardn
08-18-2020, 10:25 PM
This isn't the first rodeo.

Yes maybe so.

When the next red team president is Joseph Stalin.

Then... maybe.

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 10:26 PM
Thanks for agreeing.:tu

Thanks for showing that you need the blue font.:tu

:lol and that you're still f5'ing your ass off.:tu

Will Hunting
08-18-2020, 10:27 PM
Yes maybe so.

When the next red team president is Joseph Stalin.

Then... maybe.
Next red team candidate will be Tom Cotton. All the same crazy authoritarian oligarch ideas wrapped in the body of a neutral looking Harvard educated Iraq veteran.

ChumpDumper
08-18-2020, 10:28 PM
Dubya was worst ever too.

lol derpNope, Wilson was worse.

Sorry derp.

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 10:32 PM
Nope, Wilson was worse.

Sorry derp.

Kill shot, amirite?

ChumpDumper
08-18-2020, 10:36 PM
Kill shot, amirite??

You don't have to respond to every post if you have nothing to say.

Keep a lid on your compulsion.

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 10:37 PM
?

You need to recite this mantra (to yourself) often.

ChumpDumper
08-18-2020, 10:39 PM
You need to recite this mantra (to yourself) often.Do you want to respond to this post too?

See if you can control yourself.

Spurtacular
08-18-2020, 10:51 PM
Do you want to respond to this post too?

See if you can control yourself.