PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Most over ranked Bryant or LeBron? I dislike both but vote LeBron

Rummpd
08-18-2020, 06:05 PM
o I oBryant woeful PER vs rest of key stats and all time gunner/volume shooter who is vastly over-ranked for off and on defensive effort, and poor leader missed playoffs...not really clutch by advanced stats.

LaBron frigging lousy 3-8 in finals and win two only on Ray Allen (Spurs choke as well) and Kyrie miracles.

Still not the great you want with last shot.

Always been off and on defense.

Missed playoffs last year.

Stat king will do anything for triple double it seems.

Honestly, seems the spokesman for advanced performance enhanced testing..,

I have always not liked Bryant but despise James/aka LaRoid - go any team versus him anytime but especially
this year when he acts like he deserves...,,

Joseph Kony
08-18-2020, 07:52 PM
LeBron is arguably the GOAT. Kobe is arguably a top 10 player. People that pretend that Kobe is even in the same air as Lebron dont know shit about basketball.

Rummpd
08-18-2020, 08:40 PM
Agree on relative rankings but LeBron not arguably the GOAT Jordan and Jabbar and arguably both Russell and Chamberlain more dominant in other ways.

Arcadian
08-18-2020, 11:43 PM
Honestly, I would have said Kobe for the past 10 years based on his "ranking" with the general public, but now I actually think Lebron is more overrated relative to his true ranking. Lebron ranks higher than Kobe, make no mistake, but Kobe is actually accurately ranked most of the time (10-15 range). What is Lebron's case for goat? I don't see it. I put him in the 4-8 range.

Rummpd
08-19-2020, 05:21 AM
Honestly, I would have said Kobe for the past 10 years based on his "ranking" with the general public, but now I actually think Lebron is more overrated relative to his true ranking. Lebron ranks higher than Kobe, make no mistake, but Kobe is actually accurately ranked most of the time (10-15 range). What is Lebron's case for goat? I don't see it. I put him in the 4-8 range.

Very well stated.

lefty
08-19-2020, 01:13 PM
LeBron is in the conversation

FkLA
08-19-2020, 01:25 PM
LeGOAT is Top 2. You dont know basketball if you have him any lower, imho.

Kyle_Kuzma
08-19-2020, 02:45 PM
top 3

kobe mj lebron

kobe aint #3 you plebs

lefty
08-19-2020, 02:46 PM
kobe aint #3 you plebs

Except when he was playing with Shaq and Fish

Rummpd
08-19-2020, 02:50 PM
LeGOAT is Top 2. You dont know basketball if you have him any lower, imho.

If you go by BSPN you are right you go by dominance and titles, MVPS and include all career HS - College - Pro Jabbar far superior and it is not even an arguement. LeBron is at best 3rd.

lefty
08-19-2020, 02:52 PM
If you go by BSPN you are right you go by dominance and titles, MVPS and include all career HS - College - Pro Jabbar far superior and it is not even an arguement. LeBron is at best 3rd.
Jordan wasn't even the best player on his team when UNC won the national title :lol

Rummpd
08-19-2020, 06:32 PM
But he hit the clutch shots if Jordan was not.

Jabbar is not the GOAT but he the clear 2nd IMO - interesting read https://hoopshabit.com/2020/05/19/nba-kareem-abdul-jabbar-goat/ Many similar articles out there on the web.

ezau
08-20-2020, 12:33 AM
LeBron used to be a great player. Now, he's just a pro-China woke IGer.