PDA

View Full Version : Tone Deaf Democrats: Elizabeth Warren Speaks At Native Americans Caucus (DNC)

Spurtacular
08-20-2020, 08:39 PM
SMH. What a bunch of ass clowns.

Spurtacular
08-20-2020, 08:59 PM
Your overlords are a fucking embarrassment, Chumpettes.

clambake
08-20-2020, 09:28 PM
Gerbilderp

Blake
08-20-2020, 10:41 PM
Lol at what triggers alt righters

DMC
08-20-2020, 10:55 PM
Interesting

The left never finds people on the left to be tone deaf, but maybe they would when only discussing among themselves.

Likewise, the folks on the right won't criticize Trump or folks on the right much, until they are cornered or among themselves.

There's no real dialogue here.

Spurtacular
08-20-2020, 11:15 PM
Gerbilderp

Lol at what triggers alt righters

Two gimpy cucks in a pod. :lol

Spurtacular
08-20-2020, 11:16 PM
Interesting

The left never finds people on the left to be tone deaf, but maybe they would when only discussing among themselves.

Likewise, the folks on the right won't criticize Trump or folks on the right much, until they are cornered or among themselves.

Tone deaf is the nice way of putting it. This is an embarrassment.

If the left can't own lunacy like this, there's really no point.

Frankly, I think they do. I wouldn't make any judgments based solely on the NPCs on this board.

They had to shut down the chat because this is obviously a sham.

Will Hunting
08-20-2020, 11:23 PM
Interesting

I've lost count of how many times I've said the DNC/Biden campaign is tone deaf, just in the last week.

I'd certainly include putting Warren on this panel as tone deaf.

Spurtacular
08-20-2020, 11:28 PM
I've lost count of how many times I've said the DNC/Biden campaign is tone deaf, just in the last week.

I'd certainly include putting Warren on this panel as tone deaf.

I can't understand this at all. Do they think that standing pat on 'might be 1/1024th' Native American is worthwhile?

Warren got caught cheating. They just don't have anyone who can say, 'Liz you can't pull this this shit! The jig is up!'?

ChumpDumper
08-20-2020, 11:29 PM
I've lost count of how many times I've said the DNC/Biden campaign is tone deaf, just in the last week.You definitely do that thing

I'd certainly include putting Warren on this panel as tone deaf.Yeah WTF.

Will Hunting
08-20-2020, 11:31 PM
I can't understand this at all. Do they think that standing pat on 'might be 1/1024th' Native American is worthwhile?

Warren got caught cheating. They just don't have anyone who can say, 'Liz you can't pull this this shit!'?
She truly thinks she's a native American. Don't know how else to explain it.

I definitely don't think this is as big of a deal as you do, not even sure what the Native American Caucus.

Spurtacular
08-20-2020, 11:31 PM
You definitely do that thing

Yeah WTF.

So, you agree that Democrats and Elizabeth Warren are tone deaf?

ChumpDumper
08-20-2020, 11:36 PM
So, you agree that Democrats and Elizabeth Warren are tone deaf?For that? Sure.

Now what?

Spurtacular
08-20-2020, 11:37 PM
For that? Sure.

Now what?

Now I :lol that you had to wait to agree with Will instead of me.
:lol That you need that level of comfort.

ChumpDumper
08-20-2020, 11:39 PM
Now I :lol that you had to wait to agree with Will instead of me.
:lol That you need that level of comfort.What?

You're not making any sense.

You asked, I answered.

You always fold so you have no idea what it's like.

Spurtacular
08-20-2020, 11:41 PM

I definitely don't think this is as big of a deal as you do, not even sure what the Native American Caucus.

I don't think she's as purely pathological as Hillary. But there may be something to that.
Somehow she seems offended that people just aren't going along with the lie.
Same thing happened when she got hot against Bernie over all the lies she said about him.
She somehow internalized her truth and got offended when she was defied.
It's pretty phenomenal to behold. This is why people like this should not be upheld; but they are.

Will Hunting
08-20-2020, 11:59 PM
I don't think she's as purely pathological as Hillary. But there may be something to that.
Somehow she seems offended that people just aren't going along with the lie.
Same thing happened when she got hot against Bernie over all the lies she said about him.
She somehow internalized her truth and got offended when she was defied.
It's pretty phenomenal to behold. This is why people like this should not be upheld; but they are.
It's been confirmed that the thing with Bernie was her listening to several ex-Clinton staffers she hired who told her to focus less on the populism stuff (i.e., the stuff that was actually helping her gain in the polls) and focus more on identity politics. I doubt she'd ever admit it, but I'd bet money she regrets the Bernie incident.

Spurtacular
08-21-2020, 12:02 AM
It's been confirmed that the thing with Bernie was her listening to several ex-Clinton staffers she hired who told her to focus less on the populism stuff (i.e., the stuff that was actually helping her gain in the polls) and focus more on identity politics. I doubt she'd ever admit it, but I'd bet money she regrets the Bernie incident.

Any regrets are strategic and not moralistic. Sure, she may have her regrets.

rmt
08-21-2020, 01:34 AM

Doesn't matter what she truly thinks - the people around her/organizers should have had more sense.

clambake
08-21-2020, 01:36 AM
Two gimpy cucks in a pod. :lol

Never having a woman leads a guy to gimp think, lol

Will Hunting
08-21-2020, 01:37 AM
Doesn't matter what she truly thinks - the people around her/organizers should have had more sense.
It really doesn't matter. You're never going to like her and neither is the OP, at this point the only people who still care about the Warren Native American shit were conservatives who always hated her.

Winehole23
08-21-2020, 01:42 AM
Interesting

There's no real dialogue here.(angry, bitter monologue)

Spurtacular
08-21-2020, 01:45 AM
Never having a woman leads a guy to gimp think, lol

You got blake in your name.

#NeverForget

clambake
08-21-2020, 01:46 AM
You got blake in your name.

#NeverForget

Promise to never forget that you’ve never had a woman

Deal

Spurtacular
08-21-2020, 02:01 AM
Promise to never forget that you’ve never had a woman

Deal

You want to make a deal that you acknowledge you're a cuckold? :lmao

clambake
08-21-2020, 02:10 AM
What’s it like never having a woman, derp?

You can tell them, they know.

Spurtacular
08-21-2020, 03:03 AM
:cry

You're not going to move up the ranks. Sorry.