PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him

ducks
08-27-2020, 11:20 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-says-biden-shouldnt-debate-trump-i-wouldnt-legitimize-a-conversation-with-him

Lol trump is catching biden in polls cutting leads in half for biden
What is she afraid biden will blow the election like Clinton

FrostKing
08-27-2020, 11:29 AM
Biden no longer has enough of a lead to cruise without debating

Spurtacular
08-27-2020, 11:31 AM
Trial balloon.

Hopefully the Democrats echo chamber pushes Zombie Rapist in this direction. Nobody wants to vote for a certified coward. :lmao

Winehole23
08-27-2020, 11:36 AM
AFAIK three debates have already been scheduled.

Reck
08-27-2020, 11:41 AM
Trump is the one putting up conditions to debate.

ducks
08-27-2020, 11:41 AM
So will he show up in same room as trump?

hater
08-27-2020, 12:26 PM
Riots have all but guaransheed a Trump victory

I dont know how blue tem can get out of this one

Dirks_Finale
08-27-2020, 12:28 PM
Scurred :lol

Will Hunting
08-27-2020, 12:30 PM
Biden no longer has enough of a lead to cruise without debating
He never did.

Will Hunting
08-27-2020, 12:38 PM
Biden’s campaign just saying silent on everything is creating a vacuum getting filled by the opinions of Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton. This is why the strategy of “stay in the basement and let Trump be Trump” is a horrible strategy that’s never going to work.

Reck
08-27-2020, 12:48 PM
Biden’s campaign just saying silent on everything is creating a vacuum getting filled by the opinions of Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton. This is why the strategy of “stay in the basement and let Trump be Trump” is a horrible strategy that’s never going to work.

Dude just had his longest live tv interview just now.

On the topic of the thread:

Will Hunting
08-27-2020, 12:50 PM
Dude just had his longest live tv interview just now.

On the topic of the thread:
Good.

When does he plan on visiting Wisconsin and Michigan?

Philly is a 20 minute drive from Wilmington. If his bones are too brittle to get on a plane, can he at least do an event in PA?

Reck
08-27-2020, 01:03 PM
Good.

Philly is a 20 minute drive from Wilmington. If his bones are too brittle to get on a plane, can he at least do an event in PA?

Why are you turning into Chris and derp? Do some googling bro, dont expect others to do research for you.

Think he said something along the lines of I want to go but dont want to become part of the problem.

Will Hunting
08-27-2020, 01:11 PM
Why are you turning into Chris and derp? Do some googling bro, dont expect others to do research for you.

Think he said something along the lines of I want to go but dont want to become part of the problem.
It was a rhetorical question. I already knew he had no plans to visit Wisconsin.

I’m also not talking about going to Wisconsin to play racial identity politics, I’m talking about going to talk to the blue collar workers who went from Obama to Trump. It’s almost worse that he’d only visit Wisconsin to address BLM shit but won’t go to Wisconsin to talk to working class white voters.

My calls for him to visit Wisconsin have nothing to do with Kenosha.

spurraider21
08-27-2020, 01:13 PM
was fine in the spring and early summer, but god damn, we are getting into the stretch run

boutons_deux
08-27-2020, 01:13 PM
Pelosi's right, she agrees with me.

Any debate with Trash would be a typical Trash infantile shitshow, word salad, incoherent/contradictory crap.

Look at his shitshow debates in 2016.

Will Hunting
08-27-2020, 01:15 PM
was fine in the spring and early summer, but god damn, we are getting into the stretch run
I assumed he’d get out on the campaign trail after the convention. Would have never even imagined that they’d go with the basement bitch strategy into September and October.

Dirks_Finale
08-27-2020, 01:28 PM

Any debate with Trash would be a typical Trash infantile shitshow, word salad, incoherent/contradictory crap.

Come on now...Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Low energy Jeb...that ish was hilarious. Very highly rated for a reason :lol

rmt
08-27-2020, 01:50 PM

The bolded part might be Biden's contribution.

Will Hunting
08-27-2020, 01:51 PM
Come on now...Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Low energy Jeb...that ish was hilarious. Very highly rated for a reason :lol
Lying Ted was pretty weak imo
Little Marco was simple but effective and funny
Low Energy Jeb is the GOAT Trump nickname

Reck
08-27-2020, 01:55 PM
It was a rhetorical question. I already knew he had no plans to visit Wisconsin.

I’m also not talking about going to Wisconsin to play racial identity politics, I’m talking about going to talk to the blue collar workers who went from Obama to Trump. It’s almost worse that he’d only visit Wisconsin to address BLM shit but won’t go to Wisconsin to talk to working class white voters.

My calls for him to visit Wisconsin have nothing to do with Kenosha.

So here you have an interesting conundrum with the two of them.

Biden is unwilling, or just respects the pandemic rule of thumb too much so he is not willing to even seat down with a focus group which is where he shines.

Then you have Trump who thrives in rallies but cant do them. And when he does, he ends up killing his own supporters.

Things even out in that respect.

The debates will matter a lot this time since probably 90% of the voters have made up their minds and you are playing for the other 10. Once again Trump and his gang is playing up the Biden cant debate card, once more lowering the bar.

When and if he does just average, he'll come out as the winner.

So just let his supporters think he'll just meltdown live on TV. Bernie supporters were banking on the very same thing when it was just him and Bernie on the stage.

rmt
08-27-2020, 02:02 PM

I think Crooked Hillary fit to a tee.

Will Hunting
08-27-2020, 02:06 PM
I didn’t think it was very creative but it managed to stick. Low energy Jeb destroyed Jeb’s campaign.

boutons_deux
08-27-2020, 02:18 PM

where's your proof?

hater
08-27-2020, 02:20 PM
Poor Biden :lmao

Dirks_Finale
08-27-2020, 02:22 PM

Yeah low energy Jeb was a damn immediate killshot :lol

Reck
08-27-2020, 02:25 PM
When was he annointed that nickname?

This to me was what killed his campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXvrWeQU0g

hater
08-27-2020, 02:30 PM
When was he annointed that nickname?

This to me was what killed his campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXvrWeQU0g

His campaign never started thats what killed it. Yeah that is a good summary of it tho :lol

Similar to little marco. The fat jersey gov kamikazing on him for Trump is what did him in but his daily bullshitting and reading the neocon script is what killed him in reality

Dirks_Finale
08-27-2020, 03:55 PM
He had an an elitist attitude the entire time...like hey, my last name is Bush, when do I accept the nomination?

His campaign never started thats what killed it. Yeah that is a good summary of it tho :lol

Similar to little marco. The fat jersey gov kamikazing on him for Trump is what did him in but his daily bullshitting and reading the neocon script is what killed him in reality

boutons_deux
08-27-2020, 07:58 PM
Ari Melber To Pelosi:

I’ve Never Heard You Say A President Was This Illegitimate

calling him illegitimate and saying he isn’t worthy of a presidential debate (https://www.politicususa.com/2020/06/22/biden-no-more-debates.html) with former Vice President Joe Biden.

the Speaker of the House said Trump doesn’t even pretend to respect the truth or the office of the presidency.

“[Trump] has no even slight flirtation with truth, fact, evidence, data,” Pelosi said.

“Why even waste everybody’s time listening to what he has to say?”

“The president has not shown any respect for the office that he holds, and I don’t expect that he will have any respect for the debates for that office.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/08/27/pelosi-calls-trump-an-illegitimate-president-unworthy-of-sharing-debate-stage-with-biden.html (https://www.politicususa.com/2020/08/27/pelosi-calls-trump-an-illegitimate-president-unworthy-of-sharing-debate-stage-with-biden.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29)

FrostKing
08-27-2020, 08:03 PM
Ari Melber To Pelosi:

I’ve Never Heard You Say A President Was This Illegitimate

calling him illegitimate and saying he isn’t worthy of a presidential debate (https://www.politicususa.com/2020/06/22/biden-no-more-debates.html) with former Vice President Joe Biden.

the Speaker of the House said Trump doesn’t even pretend to respect the truth or the office of the presidency.

“[Trump] has no even slight flirtation with truth, fact, evidence, data,” Pelosi said.

“Why even waste everybody’s time listening to what he has to say?”

“The president has not shown any respect for the office that he holds, and I don’t expect that he will have any respect for the debates for that office.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/08/27/pelosi-calls-trump-an-illegitimate-president-unworthy-of-sharing-debate-stage-with-biden.html (https://www.politicususa.com/2020/08/27/pelosi-calls-trump-an-illegitimate-president-unworthy-of-sharing-debate-stage-with-biden.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29)

Pelosi is Captain of the opposing team. What do you expert her to say?

hater
08-27-2020, 08:03 PM
Ma nigas holding it down

https://twitter.com/Unity2020Spirit/status/1299142404247756803?s=19

Chris
08-27-2020, 08:06 PM
Riots have all but guaransheed a Trump victory

I dont know how blue tem can get out of this one

mail in voting and fraud is the last gasp

Chris
08-27-2020, 08:07 PM
Good.

He's sending Cardi B

Reck
08-27-2020, 08:11 PM
Ma nigas holding it down

https://twitter.com/Unity2020Spirit/status/1299142404247756803?s=19

Umm

How is Biden going to "burning it all down?"