PDA

View Full Version : Are the protests hurting Biden?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

RD2191
08-28-2020, 12:06 PM
Tbh. Seems like the Republicans are using the protests to gain/maintain support, an effective strategy tbh imo.

RD2191
08-28-2020, 12:06 PM
An extra tbh for good measure.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 12:07 PM
Yep. The violence makes white America run to daddy.

Spurtacular
08-28-2020, 12:11 PM
Yep. The violence makes white America run to daddy.

Derp crying out that people have an aversion to violence. :lmao

ElNono
08-28-2020, 12:11 PM
I dunno about that. I do think the fact that old Joe has been buried for 6 months or so is probably hurting him more.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 12:14 PM
Derp crying out that people have an aversion to violence. :lmao?

Not crying about it. You got suckered into Rand's stunt like most rubes.:tu

FrostKing
08-28-2020, 12:15 PM
Tbh. Seems like the Republicans are using the protests to gain/maintain support, an effective strategy tbh imo.
I think so. Fear of crime is now rising up the list of importance for middle class voters in swing states. Biden will now have to address during the debates. Wasn't until this week that Democrats acknowledged.

Protest helped for the first few months but I think continuing (even arguably intensifying) under the flag of Blake is poor decision. Portland is one thing but little Kenosha in a major swing state?

I know a couple people that were "screw both parties, not voting" since atleast the past year (and they've skipped elections before) but I think they are now voting Trump. Blake seems to be the one that broke camel's back

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 12:15 PM
Lamestream media reported that a recent study found that 41% of those polled think BLM is violent(because they are)

So yes being on the side of terrorists hurt him. :lol

Bad, orange boogey man now up 2 in Michigan according to a poll reported today by RCP.

Time for Joe to crawl out of his bunker, dust himself off and figure out how to convince people that he still has at least the remnants of a spine :lol

lefty
08-28-2020, 12:17 PM
No

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 12:18 PM
Lamestream media reported that a recent study found that 41% of those polled think BLM is violent(because they are)Got a link for that?

hater
08-28-2020, 12:19 PM
Yes Dementia Joe is all but done

My call is looking more on point as the days go by :tu

Called it

RD2191
08-28-2020, 12:24 PM
I dunno about that. I do think the fact that old Joe has been buried for 6 months or so is probably hurting him more.
For real though. Not sure how he can be a leader when he has yet to speak out on pretty much every major issue happening right now.

hater
08-28-2020, 12:28 PM
:lmao

https://twitter.com/HawkeyeMike1/status/1299257957495050240?s=19

SnakeBoy
08-28-2020, 12:28 PM
I think it is more the Democrats look the other way strategy rather than anything the GOP is doing.

Spurtacular
08-28-2020, 12:29 PM
?

Not crying about it. You got suckered into Rand's stunt like most rubes.:tu

What's your conspiracy theory?

RD2191
08-28-2020, 12:29 PM
I think so. Fear of crime is now rising up the list of importance for middle class voters in swing states. Biden will now have to address during the debates. Wasn't until this week that Democrats acknowledged.

Protest helped for the first few months but I think continuing (even arguably intensifying) under the flag of Blake is poor decision. Portland is one thing but little Kenosha in a major swing state?

I know a couple people that were "screw both parties, not voting" since atleast the past year (and they've skipped elections before) but I think they are now voting Trump. Blake seems to be the one that broke camel's back
I can see it happening tbh. And I don't trust the polls, I do believe that the "hidden" Trump vote is still out there, somewhere. We'll see what happens.

koriwhat
08-28-2020, 12:30 PM
build back better... lmao the dumbest slogan ever but that's what you get from a corpse and a following of retards.

hater
08-28-2020, 12:31 PM
I can see it happening tbh. And I don't trust the polls, I do believe that the "hidden" Trump vote is still out there, somewhere. We'll see what happens.

Somewhere?? Trump voters are everywhere when you step out of suburbia. Where do u live nig?

TSA
08-28-2020, 12:33 PM
https://twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/1298963068471386112

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 12:33 PM
What's your conspiracy theory?They walked out into the street in an attempt to provoke the protesters.

Pretty simple.

RD2191
08-28-2020, 12:35 PM
Somewhere?? Trump voters are everywhere when you step out of suburbia. Where do u live nig?
South Texas, tbh. And we have a fair share of beaner Trump supporters down here. I sure as hell see a lot more flags/signs than in 2016 tbh

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 12:36 PM
Democrats hitching their horse to violent mobs has opened a door for Trump.

That being said the polls still do not encourage me. Everyone thinks they have some level 9000 intuition with regards to what people are going to do.

Spurtacular
08-28-2020, 12:37 PM
They walked out into the street in an attempt to provoke the protesters.

Pretty simple.

So, they should've known better than to peacefully walk on a public street?

lol derp

Spurtacular
Democrats hitching their horse to violent mobs has opened a door for Trump.

That being said the polls still do not encourage me. Everyone thinks they have some level 9000 intuition with regards to what people are going to do.

You should know better than to look to fake polls for encouragement.

ChumpDumper
So, they should've known better than to peacefully walk on a public street?

lol derpWhen is the last time you saw any Senator leave the White House that way at night, derp?

Spurs Homer
08-28-2020, 12:38 PM

nah

in the debates - Biden will just throw it right back in trumps face

"YOU are the president - this is YOUR watch - and you cannot control the chaos - you are actually the weakest leader ever and no one respects you and so this is why the streets are full of violence and chaos!"

koriwhat
CumDumpster is one dumb son of a bitch.

ChumpDumper
CumDumpster is one dumb son of a bitch.rent free

koriwhat
08-28-2020, 12:39 PM
nah

in the debates - Biden will just throw it right back in trumps face

"YOU are the president - this is YOUR watch - and you cannot control the chaos - you are actually the weakest leader ever and no one respects you and so this is why the streets are full of violence and chaos!"

lol as if biden could mumble a qtr of what you said he'd say. lol he ain't debating no one.

Spurtacular
08-28-2020, 12:40 PM
When is the last time you saw any Senator leave the White House that way at night, derp?

Leave what way, derp?

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 12:40 PM
South Texas, tbh. And we have a fair share of beaner Trump supporters down here. I sure as hell see a lot more flags/signs than in 2016 tbh

Trump fumbled the football on like 5 straight possessions dealing with Coronavirus...and he is still likely to win :lol

I don't understand the DNC. The way they rig primaries for their anointed ones. They would never let a non-politician like Trump out of their primaries even if the people wanted him/her. In any even, I'm glad they do it as it benefits conservatives, imo.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 12:41 PM
Leave what way, derp?The way Rand did.

:lmao you don't even know what we've been talking about, derp.
:lmao and you posted Rand's whining about it.
:lmao derp

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 12:42 PM
Trump fumbled the football on like 5 straight possessions dealing with Coronavirus...and he is still likely to win :lol

I don't understand the DNC. The way they rig primaries for their anointed ones. They would never let a non-politician like Trump out of their primaries even if the people wanted him/her. In any even, I'm glad they do it as it benefits conservatives, imo.Trump doesn't benefit America.

RD2191
08-28-2020, 12:42 PM
lol as if biden could mumble a qtr of what you said he'd say. lol he ain't debating no one.
:lol tbh

ElNono
08-28-2020, 12:44 PM
I don't understand the DNC. The way they rig primaries for their anointed ones. They would never let a non-politician like Trump out of their primaries even if the people wanted him/her. In any even, I'm glad they do it as it benefits conservatives, imo.

I don't love the DNC selection process and I stated as much, but then again, I'm also glad an incompetent that cost thousands of American lives like Trump won't come out of that process.

Trill Clinton
08-28-2020, 12:46 PM
not as much as the Rona is hurting trump tbh.

FrostKing
Voting begins in 3 weeks. Seems short but the news cycle changes by the hour

There are still some surprises on the horizon. It will likely take a few days to conclude polling so early next week we will see how Democrats counter.

Nathan89
You should know better than to look to fake polls for encouragement.

They could be off but I don't have my finger on the pulse of the masses to say that with confidence. I can say what I think should be happening but I'm not really sure what narratives the masses are consuming. I do know every corporation in America is pushing BLM and that doesn't bode well in my non poll hunch.

Spurs Homer

^ proving once again that there ARE idiots out there who swallow the propaganda they were spoon fed!

Dirks_Finale
Trump doesn't benefit America.

He does if you are conservative.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 12:48 PM
Got a link for that?
It’s another Trafalgar poll.

ChumpDumper
He does if you are conservative.How?

TSA
How Chaos in Kenosha Is Already Swaying Some Voters in Wisconsin

As residents see fires and looting, some worry that local Democratic leaders are failing to keep control of the situation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/26/us/kenosha-wisconsin-trump.html

koriwhat
08-28-2020, 12:49 PM
^ proving once again that there ARE idiots out there who swallow the propaganda they were spoon fed!

you are the idiot you fucking retard. still not comprehending that simple fact yet dumbfuck? you're literally the Richard Maddow of ST.

Dirks_Finale
Voting begins in 3 weeks. Seems short but the news cycle changes by the hour

There are still some surprises on the horizon. It will likely take a few days to conclude polling so early next week we will see how Democrats counter.

I think the folks predicting a blowout either way are high on something :lol

Razor thin victory in store...Even an OCT surprise likely doesn't turn the tide much with all this early and mail in voting. Hopefully we know who actually won by inauguration day.

JamStone
Short answer, yes.

But there should be an emphasis by Democrats that the violence this country is seeing now is under the watch of the current administration. While Trump wants to use violence in protests as a voter fear tactic against Biden, Trump also distances his own responsibility of the violence across the country that’s happening now under his watch and shifts blame to state and local leadership. The hypocrisy cannot be emphasized enough.

Some Dems have said it, some political analysts mention it. It’s not coming through enough. The violence we’ve been seeing at protests is under Trump’s watch. He shares responsibility. Republican mayor run cities like Miami, San Diego, Omaha, Jacksonville have had their share of violence at protests. Republicans don’t mention those cities.

ChumpDumper

As residents see fires and looting, some worry that local Democratic leaders are failing to keep control of the situation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/26/us/kenosha-wisconsin-trump.htmlCheering on the violence.

koriwhat
08-28-2020, 12:51 PM
lol it's trump's responsibility that idiots voted in dipshit dems that can't get their cities and states under control... forgot about separation of powers?

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 12:52 PM
Short answer, yes.

But there should be an emphasis by Democrats that the violence this country is seeing now is under the watch of the current administration. While Trump wants to use violence in protests as a voter fear tactic against Biden, Trump also distances his own responsibility of the violence across the country that’s happening now under his watch and shifts blame to state and local leadership. The hypocrisy cannot be emphasized enough.

Some Dems have said it, some political analysts mention it. It’s not coming through enough. The violence we’ve been seeing at protests is under Trump’s watch. He shares responsibility. Republican mayor run cities like Miami, San Diego, Omaha, Jacksonville have had their share of violence at protests. Republicans don’t mention those cities.
That’s a big problem with Dems. If they have a solid talking point, they repeat it 5 times and then give up. When Republicans have a solid talking point, they use it as a blunt instrument in a coordinated and organized fashion by repeating it until your ears are bleeding. Call if what you want but it’s damn effective.

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 12:54 PM
How?

Pro-Military
Pro-Veteran(VA accountability)
Pro-Christian
Pro-Life
Appoints conservative judges.
Your 401k is probably real healthy even in this chaotic mess

And entertains the hell out of us by trolling you guys 24/7 on twitter and in press conference :lol

Plus, he is anti dumb war which everyone should be in favor of.

Trill Clinton
08-28-2020, 12:54 PM
you are the idiot you fucking retard. still not comprehending that simple fact yet dumbfuck? you're literally the Richard Maddow of ST.

Thanks for fixing that rage typo. calm down, slow down and gather yourself. This is just the internet.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 12:55 PM
Pro-Military
Pro-Veteran(VA accountability)
Pro-Christian
Pro-Life
Appoints conservative judges.
Your 401k is probably real healthy even in this chaotic mess

And entertains the hell out of us by trolling you guys 24/7 on twitter and in press conference :lol

Plus, he is anti dumb war which everyone should be in favor of.And that outweighs killing thousands of you.:tu

Enjoy the lulz.

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 12:55 PM
That’s a big problem with Dems. If they have a solid talking point, they repeat it 5 times and then give up. When Republicans have a solid talking point, they use it as a blunt instrument in a coordinated and organized fashion by repeating it until your ears are bleeding. Call if what you want but it’s damn effective.

Nailed it ^^ Remember the endless hungry wolves ads by Republicans against John Kerry? Devastating :lol

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 12:57 PM
And that outweighs killing thousands of you.:tu

Enjoy the lulz.

Predictable answer. In case you have not noticed, other countries are losing thousands as well, and they aren't run by the bad orange man.

CosmicCowboy
08-28-2020, 12:58 PM
Cheering on the violence.

Yeah, The New York Times is really on the Trump Train. :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
Predictable answer. In case you have not noticed, other countries are losing thousands as well, and they aren't run by the bad orange man.Which ones are doing worse right now?

Reck
Has the potential to but as long as he goes on TV and say he doesn’t support the riots then that should be the end of it.

Generally I don’t see how you can link violent riots to democrats.

koriwhat
Thanks for fixing that rage typo. calm down, slow down and gather yourself. This is just the internet.

stfu notsotrill

ChumpDumper
Yeah, The New York Times is really on the Trump Train. :rolleyesI'm talking about TSA and you.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 01:01 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/26/us/kenosha-wisconsin-trump.html
There’s no question that this is going to turn some voters towards Trump, it’d be naive to think otherwise. The X factor will be if we also see larger black voter turnout. All these protests/riots are going to look really fucking dumb if black Wisconsin voters have 2016 level turnout in November.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 01:03 PM
Nailed it ^^ Remember the endless hungry wolves ads by Republicans against John Kerry? Devastating :lol
John Kerry was the worst presidential candidate I’ve seen in my lifetime. All the punches GWB’s campaign threw in his direction landed, no matter how stupid or erroneous they were.

TSA
08-28-2020, 01:04 PM
Generally I don’t see how you can link violent riots to democrats.

:rollin

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 01:05 PM
Which ones are doing worse right now?

I look at the death rate to gauge how bad things are. Several countries are right there with us in that category...a few are even higher.

Again, you know my stance on this. We could have done much better had Trump done some things differently.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 01:06 PM
I look at the death rate to gauge how bad things are. Several countries are right there with us in that category...a few are even higher.
Which ones are worse now?

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 01:07 PM
John Kerry was the worst presidential candidate I’ve seen in my lifetime. All the punches GWB’s campaign threw in his direction landed, no matter how stupid or erroneous they were.

His pink ties didn't help. Superficial as it may seem, optics are a thing :lol

Reck
08-28-2020, 01:07 PM

Go ahead and show me their voter registration, TSA. How do you know they’re democrats?

TSA
08-28-2020, 01:08 PM
Go ahead and show me their voter registration, TSA. How do you know they’re democrats?

rmt
An extra tbh for good measure.

What, aren't you always honest? :-)

CosmicCowboy
I'm talking about TSA and you.

The article you criticized was from the New York Times dipshit.

FrostKing
08-28-2020, 01:09 PM
I think the folks predicting a blowout either way are high on something :lol

Razor thin victory in store...Even an OCT surprise likely doesn't turn the tide much with all this early and mail in voting. Hopefully we know who actually won by inauguration day.
Yes. Game is still up for grabs.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 01:09 PM
The article you criticized was from the New York Times dipshit.Yes. They are not the ones cheering. I didn't criticize them. I criticized you and TSA.

Reck
08-28-2020, 01:13 PM
TSA is broken. Who broke pizza boy?

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 01:15 PM
TSA is broken. Who broke pizza boy?Black President broke him just he did most ST Republicans.

Spurminator
08-28-2020, 01:19 PM
There’s no question that this is going to turn some voters towards Trump, it’d be naive to think otherwise. The X factor will be if we also see larger black voter turnout. All these protests/riots are going to look really fucking dumb if black Wisconsin voters have 2016 level turnout in November.

Yep. The black vote in Wisconsin was down 19% in 2016 vs. 2012. If they make up even half that gap in 2020, it should be a win for the Dems.

spurraider21
08-28-2020, 01:21 PM
i dont doubt that it hurts biden among white voters tbh

CosmicCowboy
08-28-2020, 01:22 PM
Yes. They are not the ones cheering. I didn't criticize them. I criticized you and TSA.

I'm just devastated that Chump criticized me. :lmao

Poor no life faggot that lives 24/7 on Spurstalk :lol

Trainwreck2100
08-28-2020, 01:22 PM
While they're trying to make the connection, this is still happening in Trump's America, his argument is "if biden is elected you'll see more of this" But it's happening now and he hasn't done anything to quash it. If Trump is elected who says we won't see more of this.

FrostKing
08-28-2020, 01:23 PM
i dont doubt that it hurts biden among white voters tbh
And Hispanics, Asians and Jews

Spurminator
08-28-2020, 01:26 PM
If Trump is elected who says we won't see more of this.

100% guarantee we will. I think even Republicans know this. But they secretly like the riots, despite the performative concern.

CosmicCowboy
08-28-2020, 01:28 PM
While they're trying to make the connection, this is still happening in Trump's America, his argument is "if biden is elected you'll see more of this" But it's happening now and he hasn't done anything to quash it. If Trump is elected who says we won't see more of this.

if you were President, what would you do to stop it when local politicians don't want federal help and don't allow their own police force to stop it?

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 01:30 PM
Yep. The black vote in Wisconsin was down 19% in 2016 vs. 2012. If they make up even half that gap in 2020, it should be a win for the Dems.
I really think they should have higher turnout than white people if they’re serious about wanting reform. The groups that feel most aggrieved should be the ones most likely to vote, not least likely.

If black voters surprised everyone and had 70%+ turnout in this election I think a lot of politicians would suddenly reprioritize how important police reform and prison reform is. That kind of turnout would send a much stronger message than what any of these protests are sending.

Spurminator
08-28-2020, 01:31 PM
if you were President, what would you do to stop it when local politicians don't want federal help and don't allow their own police force to stop it?

That's a good question to ask the people doing Trump's campaign ads suggesting we'll see more of this under Biden.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 01:31 PM
Begs the question of what exactly re-electing Trump to a 2nd term will do to stop it if there’s nothing he can do about it right now.

Spurminator
08-28-2020, 01:32 PM
I really think they should have higher turnout than white people if they’re serious about wanting reform. The groups that feel most aggrieved should be the ones most likely to vote, not least likely.

If black voters surprised everyone and had 70%+ turnout in this election I think a lot of politicians would suddenly reprioritize how important police reform and prison reform is. That kind of turnout would send a much stronger message than what any of these protests are sending.

Oh I agree, I'm just saying the margin is probably small as far as the amount needed to win. But then it's a question of how many new white voters Trump picks up.

hater
08-28-2020, 01:32 PM

Yup. Im close to an eastern metro area right now and as soon as im out of vicinity, its Trump country

Trainwreck2100
08-28-2020, 01:34 PM

So the President in this case has no control over protestors, but when Biden's president, it's his fault? How does the person in the office have an effect on protests when, by your own admission the office itself can't do anything?

Reck
08-28-2020, 01:35 PM
Yup. Im close to an eastern metro area right now and as soon as im out of vicinity, its Trump country

Yard signs/flags dont vote.

But are we really talking about seeing lots of Trump flags in Texas? No shit.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 01:36 PM
Oh I agree, I'm just saying the margin is probably small as far as the amount needed to win. But then it's a question of how many new white voters Trump picks up.
I think he might swing a few suburban voters who voted for him in 2016 andwere going to turn on him back in his direction, but I don’t see him broadening the vote to people who didn’t vote for him in 2016. That was definitely a possibility pre-COVID, but now that the country is in shambles he’s not building on his base.

One question no ones asked that I’m curious to see play out - did having a convention where black people played such a key role piss off any of his supporters?

hater
08-28-2020, 01:36 PM
Yard signs/flags dont vote.

But are we really talking about seeing lots of Trump flags in Texas? No shit.

No i said eastern US

Spurtacular
08-28-2020, 01:39 PM
The way Rand did.

:lmao you don't even know what we've been talking about, derp.
:lmao and you posted Rand's whining about it.
:lmao derp

Don't melt down. What was wrong with the way? Use your words, derp.

Spurtacular
08-28-2020, 01:40 PM
They could be off but I don't have my finger on the pulse of the masses to say that with confidence. I can say what I think should be happening but I'm not really sure what narratives the masses are consuming. I do know every corporation in America is pushing BLM and that doesn't bode well in my non poll hunch.

They can push it all they want. Only the idiots give a stuff about the propaganda at this point. The returns are negative from this point.

RD2191
08-28-2020, 01:42 PM
Short answer, yes.

Tbh. Dems need to learn how to fight fire with fire.

Reck
08-28-2020, 01:45 PM
One question no ones asked that I’m curious to see play out - did having a convention where black people played such a key role piss off any of his supporters?

I dont think that's going to stick. It was too planned and not at all too subtle.

Trump essentially bought their support by granting a few pardons. Literally all the black speakers not name Tim Scott who were black got a pardon. Including one TODAY.

:lol

CosmicCowboy
08-28-2020, 01:46 PM

I noticed you all totally dodged my "what would you do" question and went the "but Trump" fail again.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 01:49 PM
You not bothered by me:
I'm just devastated that Chump criticized me. :lmao

You massively bothered by me:
Poor no life faggot that lives 24/7 on Spurstalk :lol

:lol CC

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 01:50 PM
if you were President, what would you do to stop it when local politicians don't want federal help and don't allow their own police force to stop it?I wouldn't make the offer a political talking point in the first place.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 01:55 PM

I noticed you all totally dodged my "what would you do" question and went the "but Trump" fail again.
It seemed like a rhetorical question you weren’t expecting an answer to.

As far as what he can do beyond deploying federal law enforcement - Try to calm tensions rather than inflame them. Acknowledge there’s a policing issue that needs to be addressed and show more empathy. Don’t endorse the label of BLM as a terrorist organization. Don’t send DHS agents in unmarked cars to pick up protesters. Meet with the BLM leaders and just pretend to care a little bit about what they have to say. Condemn the actions of a 17 year old wannabe cop who killed people.

Do you want more examples? It’s not a coincidence these protests never turned into months long rioting before Trump was president.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 01:57 PM
Even a "Please go home after dark" to "both sides"-- has that even happened all year?

Trainwreck2100
08-28-2020, 01:59 PM

kinda like how you dodged my initial question, of "if it's not trumps fault how it it biden's fault" But i guess it's more funny cause you have money.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 02:01 PM
I think it was spurraider21 who originally said this but saying Trump is the best antitode for the rioting that’s going on would be like saying that restoring Louis XVI as King of France instead of executing him would have ended the French Revolution.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 02:10 PM
I dont think that's going to stick. It was too planned and not at all too subtle.

Trump essentially bought their support by granting a few pardons. Literally all the black speakers not name Tim Scott who were black got a pardon. Including one TODAY.

Na im saying did he parade too many tokens around to start pissing off his white supremacist supporters? Not a fucking chance Skeeter Johnson in the Georgia QAnon district has any interest in hearing Tom Scott speak.

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 02:12 PM
LMAO blaming Trump for the violent mobs while leftists paint them as peaceful protests. Biden regularly pushes the "fine people hoax" narrative to fuel racial division. Kamal still paints thoroughly investigated police shootings as unjust murders. The left refuses to look at statistics. Their propaganda outlets continuously push stories that fuel racial divide. Now that leftist ideology has fueled mass outrage based on a distorted reality they want to blame Trump.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 02:13 PM
Campaign is going to go full race war.

Gotta stick with what works with Nathan.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 02:13 PM
LMAO blaming Trump for the violent mobs while leftists paint them as peaceful protests. Biden regularly pushes the "fine people hoax" narrative to fuel racial division. Kamal still paints thoroughly investigated police shootings as unjust murders. The left refuses to look at statistics. Their propaganda outlets continuously push stories that fuel racial divide. Now that leftist ideology has fueled mass outrage based on a distorted reality they want to blame Trump.
:lol you’re blaming Biden for stuff going on with Trump as president

Spurminator
08-28-2020, 02:15 PM

I doubt it. Today's racists love tokens.

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 02:17 PM
https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1299013980711784448?s=20

Let's blame Trump now that the media can't hide how violent these mobs are with propaganda like "peaceful protest".

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 02:19 PM
:lol you’re blaming Biden for stuff going on with Trump as president

Yes, I'm blaming him for pushing false racial narratives on the masses that fuel violent mobs.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 02:20 PM
https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1299013980711784448?s=20

Let's blame Trump now that the media can't hide how violent these mobs are with propaganda like "peaceful protest".Protesting is not rioting.

Did blacks make you fail to understand English?

Nathan89
BLM mobs started under Obama and Biden. It's a problem with leftist ideology tbh

ChumpDumper
Yes, I'm blaming him for pushing false racial narratives on the masses that fuel violent mobs.Which false narratives did Biden push?

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 02:21 PM
Yes, I'm blaming him for pushing false racial narratives on the masses that fuel violent mobs.
How come that wasn’t an issue when he was Vice President? If he’s such a race baiting maniac I assume that riots would be off the charts with him and Magic Negro in the White House.

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 02:21 PM
Protesting is not rioting.

Did blacks make you fail to understand English?

Yes, they were saying "protesting" but rioting was what was happening. They still call the riots "mostly peaceful protests".

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 02:24 PM
BLM mobs started under Obama and Biden.
Assuming that’s right, Trump has had 3.5 years to correct it and it’s only gotten exponentially worse. You can’t have it both ways.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 02:26 PM
Yes, they were saying "protesting" but rioting was what was happening. They still call the riots "mostly peaceful protests".:lmao "they"

Your rage is conflating people into a vague ball of what you perceive to be Trump's enemies.

Reck
08-28-2020, 02:31 PM
Do we still buy that Natham was once a Bernie supporters?

How does one not know what Bernie's policies and positions were before you start supporting the guy? lol

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 02:32 PM
Assuming that’s right, Trump has had 3.5 years to correct it and it’s only gotten exponentially worse. You can’t have it both ways.

Obama and Biden couldn't nip it in the bud at earliest stage. The longer the false narratives persist the stronger the movement gets.

Pushing the "fine people hoax" makes everything worse.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 02:34 PM
Do we still buy that Natham was once a Bernie supporters?

How does one not know what Bernie's policies and positions were before you start supporting the guy? lolHe curls up into a ball whenever he's called on it.

Just seems like a standard twitterbot history. I was an avowed socialist but them uppity black athletes forced me to vote for Trump.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 02:35 PM
Obama and Biden couldn't nip it in the bud at earliest stage. The longer the false narratives persist the stronger the movement gets.

Pushing the "fine people hoax" makes everything worse.What has Trump done about it in 3.5 years?

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 02:35 PM

So then it’s too late either way and a 2nd Trump term won’t do anything to remedy it, right? Presumably if the train was too far off the tracks for Trump to address it in his 1st term, then there’s nothing he’ll be able to do to address it in his 2nd term when the train is even further off the tracks.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 02:36 PM
So then it’s too late either way and a 2nd Trump term won’t do anything to remedy it, right? Presumably if the train was too far off the tracks for Trump to address it in his 1st term, then there’s nothing he’ll be able to do to address it in his 2nd term when the train is even further off the tracks.Yep. BLM is completely unstoppable. The guy who did nothing about it in 3.5 naturally will not be able to do anything about it in another 4.:tu

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 02:38 PM
Yep. BLM is completely unstoppable. The guy who did nothing about it in 3.5 naturally will not be able to do anything about it in another 4.:tu
Nathan’s words, not mine or yours.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 02:39 PM
Nathan’s words, not mine or yours.His logic is unassailable tbh.

Spurminator
08-28-2020, 03:23 PM

They calmed the violence much more quickly than the current President. Obama was plenty critical towards violence.

I suppose you'd prefer a J. Edgar Hoover type approach to a protest movement?

hater
08-28-2020, 03:48 PM
Trump doesn't benefit America.

Neither does senile joe

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 03:50 PM
Neither does senile joeIf he can put the brakes on your COVID death train....

hater
08-28-2020, 03:51 PM
If he can put the brakes on your COVID death train....

:lol how will he do that?

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 03:55 PM
:lol how will he do that?
Testing and contact tracing for starters.

Trainwreck2100
08-28-2020, 03:58 PM
You know actually admitting it's still a thing is another

Chris Fall
08-28-2020, 04:02 PM

More specifically, quick turnaround testing, like the 15 minute shit they're supposedly buying and producing now.

It's been a consistent criticism for months. What good is doing a gazillion tests a day if it takes 7-10 days for the results, and those people go to work, go out to dinner, see family and friends, etc?

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 04:03 PM
Read it for yourself hater. This looks a lot fucking better than Trump's lack of a plan:

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

hater
08-28-2020, 04:32 PM

How will he improve testing and tracing?

ElNono
08-28-2020, 04:33 PM
I still think Trump needs to win the same States he did in 2016, and I don’t see him winning Pennsylvania, for example.

That is why I said this is probably the easiest election ever for Dems, tbh, but they already managed to put a milquetoast at the top of the ticket... smh

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 04:34 PM
See post above yours.

Also, Trump just had the CDC issue guidelines that you don't necessarily need testing if you came into contact with someone you know has COVID. Rescinding those testing guidelines and replacing them with the guidelines we had would be a great start.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 04:37 PM
I still think Trump needs to win the same States he did in 2016, and I don’t see him winning Pennsylvania, for example.

That is why I said this is probably the easiest election ever for Dems, tbh, but they already managed to put a milquetoast at the top of the ticket... smh
Won't be as easy as 2008 or 1932 imo. In both of those instances Republicans actually acknowledged how fucked the country was. We live in a new world where a Republican president can run the country into the ground and 90+% of all Republicans will make up an alternative reality and say everything is fine.

Reck

By properly funding the places that need so and letting the CDC run as it should is a start.

hater
Read it for yourself hater. This looks a lot fucking better than Trump's lack of a plan:

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

Do you really think Joe wrote that?

Do you really think Joe can even remember 3 sentences of that?

Anyone can hire a team that cqn write that. I wana hear this from Joe. Hopefully in the debates he will. I seriously doubt it

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 04:38 PM

Anyone can hire a team that cqn write that. I wana hear this from Joe. Hopefully in the debates he will. I seriously doubt it
He'll surround himself with the people who did write it, which is infinitely better than surrounding yourself with Ivanka Trump and Jared Cuckner.

Reck
08-28-2020, 04:39 PM

At least we have candidates in certain states that will actually help Biden instead of the other way around. Arizona and North Carolina comes to mind.

Kelly is killing that bitch McSally in Arizona. Ditto for Cunningham against Tillis in NC.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 04:39 PM

Anyone can hire a team that cqn write that. I wana hear this from Joe. Hopefully in the debates he will. I seriously doubt it:lol det goalpost

hater
08-28-2020, 04:41 PM
If democrats best hope to get votes is to send th3m joe.com link. Jeez they are in a world of hurt

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 04:42 PM
If democrats best hope to get votes is to send th3m joe.com link. Jeez they are in a world of hurt
I could explain it myself but it wouldn't matter given your cognitive dissonance.

hater
08-28-2020, 04:42 PM
He'll surround himself with the people who did write it, which is infinitely better than surrounding yourself with Ivanka Trump and Jared Cuckner.

The democrats new slogan:

"Vote for joe. He will surround himself with the best people"

Holy jesus

Reck
08-28-2020, 04:43 PM

Just text 33030. :tu

hater
I could explain it myself but it wouldn't matter given your cognitive dissonance.

I wanna hear what joe is gonna do from joes own mouth. Is that too much to ask?

ChumpDumper
If democrats best hope to get votes is to send th3m joe.com link. Jeez they are in a world of hurt:lol you're becoming just like any other ST Trump supporter.

hater
08-28-2020, 04:45 PM
:lol you're becoming just like any other ST Trump supporter.

Says the guy that is #stillwithher

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 04:45 PM
Says the guy that is #stillwithherYep, ST Trump supporters always try changing the subject with that.:lol

Spurminator
08-28-2020, 04:47 PM

I prefer for a President or candidate who is not an expert on pandemics to lean on pandemic experts to develop pandemic policy.

That's the difference between me and MAGAtards like yourself, you want the executive to write policy based on his own gut and experience, and you think Donald Trump is the man for that job. :lmao

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 04:48 PM
I wanna hear what joe is gonna do from joes own mouth. Is that too much to ask?What has Trump told you he's gonna do?

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 04:49 PM
It's a stupid request when Trump can't even explain what Trump is going to do. He's outright admitted his plan is to trip over his own dick until there's a vaccine and hope it saves us.

Why do you hold Biden to a higher standard than Trump?

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 04:50 PM
What has Trump told you he's gonna do?
VACCINE IN RECORD TIME! SHORTLY AFTER THE ELECTION I SWEAR!

OPERATION WARP SPEED!

DMC
08-28-2020, 04:50 PM
Fuck Joe and Donald. The question is what are we going to do? They'll both be ok either way, both share more with each other than with any of us.

DMC
08-28-2020, 04:51 PM
VACCINE IN RECORD TIME! SHORTLY AFTER THE ELECTION I SWEAR!

OPERATION WARP SPEED!

"Number One! You are now Number Five.. I'll be in my ready room.. you have the bridge."

Reck
08-28-2020, 04:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1vXnbV9GE
hater this is from like 5 months ago. Youtube is a treasure trove. Try it. :tu

hater
08-28-2020, 05:10 PM
It's a stupid request when Trump can't even explain what Trump is going to do. He's outright admitted his plan is to trip over his own dick until there's a vaccine and hope it saves us.

Why do you hold Biden to a higher standard than Trump?

I already know what trump is gonna do. Hes been on the job 4 years

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 05:15 PM
I already know what trump is gonna do. Hes been on the job 4 years
So you'll take a knowingly shitty result over Biden because Biden's plan is on a website instead of being verbally articulated by Biden himself?

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 05:21 PM
I already know what trump is gonna do. Hes been on the job 4 yearsWhat is he gonna do?

hater
08-28-2020, 05:23 PM
What is he gonna do?

Talk a lotta bullshit basically. But at least not lead us to another war

hater
08-28-2020, 05:24 PM
So you'll take a knowingly shitty result over Biden because Biden's plan is on a website instead of being verbally articulated by Biden himself?

Pretty much. And the fact that biden cannot articulate 3 coherent sentences in a row. Oh and kopmala. Thats it

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 05:25 PM
Talk a lotta bullshit basically. But at least not lead us to another warWho is Joe going to lead us into a war with?

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 05:45 PM

If he is going to lead the free world then he should have no problem articulating at least bits and pieces of 'his' plan in the debates, when called upon. Let's see how well that works out for him. I am wondering if people are going to give him a pass because of his age if he starts having these moments in the debates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN8uFJz9gTk

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 05:47 PM
If he is going to lead the free world then he should have no problem articulating at least bits and pieces of 'his' plan in the debates, when called upon. Let's see how well that works out for him. I am wondering if people are going to give him a pass because of his age if he starts having these moments in the debates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN8uFJz9gTk
So far he's articulated his plan a hell of a lot better than Trump. Yesterday was 70 minutes of nothing, the Republican Party doesn't even have a platform :lol

Reck
08-28-2020, 05:49 PM
:lol Ignoring the video I posted like it doesn't exist.

Also dont understand the incoherence thing either. Think they have been forced fed that line so hard by Trump they actually believe Biden is an invalid who cant speak. Sad

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 05:51 PM
So far he's articulated his plan a hell of a lot better than Trump. Yesterday was 70 minutes of nothing, the Republican Party doesn't even have a platform :lol

No teleprompters coming to his rescue in the debates :lol

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 05:51 PM
:lol Ignoring the video I posted like it doesn't exist.

Also dont understand the incoherence thing either. Think they have been forced fed that line so hard by Trump they actually believe Biden is an invalid who cant speak. Sad
Biden's convention speech was infinitely better than Trump rambling about Wyatt Earp and Buffalo Bill for 70 minutes :lol

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 05:52 PM
No teleprompters coming to his rescue in the debates :lol
So his ability to memorize every mundane detail without a teleprompter is how you gage whether he's a good candidate? That seems extremely arbitrary.

Reck
08-28-2020, 05:53 PM
Biden's convention speech was infinitely better than Trump rambling about Wyatt Earp and Buffalo Bill for 70 minutes :lol

Didn't sweat like a pig either.

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 05:54 PM
So his ability to memorize every mundane detail without a teleprompter is how you gage whether he's a good candidate? That seems extremely arbitrary.

It's not "his" plan. I'm sure it's whatever Obama sent to his staffers to upload to a website :lol

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 05:55 PM
It's not "his" plan. I'm sure it's whatever Obama sent to his staffers to upload to a website :lol
Who cares? Why do you care more about the source of the plan than the plan itself? Again, more arbitrary criteria.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 05:56 PM
Didn't sweat like a pig either.
:lol looked like a melting orange candle

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 05:57 PM
Who cares? Why do you care more about the source of the plan than the plan itself? Again, more arbitrary criteria.

With Trump, like it or hate it, you know what you are getting. With someone like Biden, you will have no earthly idea who the POTUS might be on that particular day. :lol

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 05:59 PM
With Trump, like it or hate it, you know what you are getting.What are we getting?

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:00 PM
With Trump, like it or hate it, you know what you are getting. With someone like Biden, you will have no earthly idea who the POTUS might be on that particular day. :lol
Another great Trumptard argument. "He might be serving a steamy pile of shit every day but at least with Trump I KNOW I'M GETTING A STEAMY PILE OF SHIT!"

The idea that Biden is some unpredictable chaos candidate is hilarious. He's a milquetoast moderate. You know exactly what you're getting.

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 06:01 PM
What are we getting?

:pop: <---- 4 more years of this guy bitching about him :lol

ElNono
08-28-2020, 06:01 PM

Biden has actually been running the country longer than Trump has. The notion that you don’t know what you’re getting with old Joe is ridiculous. Now you might very well don’t like Joe, that’s a different story altogether.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:02 PM
What are we getting?

This is a pretty good summary:

We have 180,000 Americans dead from COVID. GDP has fallen by 34%. No concerts, no theaters, no ball games. School kids can't safely go to school. Small businesses are shuttered. Trump has added $3 trillion dollars to the National Debt in just the last 12 months. Over 30 million people are unemployed and 70% of them no longer have healthcare coverage. Americans are standing in food lines to try to feed their families.The US Mail is being intentionally delayed. 172 other countries won't let Americans in., etc. Yes for more years ...Make American Great Again....Again.

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 06:04 PM
Biden has actually been running the country longer than Trump has. The notion that you don’t know what you’re getting with old Joe is ridiculous. Now you might very well don’t like Joe, that’s a different story altogether.

You honestly don't think other people are going to be pulling the strings in the oval office? He's in danger of not making it through year 1 of a 4 year term. And I am not even trying to be funny because we all might be where he is someday.

ElNono
08-28-2020, 06:06 PM
Fuck Joe and Donald. The question is what are we going to do? They'll both be ok either way, both share more with each other than with any of us.

I don’t think either winning affects me in a significant way. Perhaps the only caveat is that validating Trump might make him think he can get a third term, and then we have a problem with democracy. That’s about it.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 06:06 PM
:pop: <---- 4 more years of this guy bitching about him :lolYou realize you're as content-free as Trump, right?

Reck
08-28-2020, 06:08 PM

If you feel comfortable in this enviroment under Trump then you are not all there. Chaos and instability does not make for a healthy way of living.

You can hate Biden all day long but he's not going to be sending federal agents shooting up people's houses and play gestapo. I'm counting and I know Biden will make for a boring president. I personally want that.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:08 PM
You honestly don't think other people are going to be pulling the strings in the oval office? He's in danger of not making it through year 1 of a 4 year term. And I am not even trying to be funny because we all might be where he is someday.
Who's gonna be pulling his strings? George Soros? James Alefantis?

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 06:09 PM
You realize you're as content-free as Trump, right?

Just described most of your own post history.

ElNono

That other people was the same other people pulling the strings during the Obama administration. And if he dies, he dies. Kamala becomes POTUS and the same people keep pulling the same strings.

If there’s anything we learned in the past 4 years is that having a single, inept decision maker is terrible for America.

ChumpDumper
Just described most of your own post history.As long as you can avoid talking about Trump....

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:10 PM
If you feel comfortable in this enviroment under Trump then you are not all there. Chaos and instability does not make for a healthy way of living.

You can hate Biden all day long but he's not going to be sending federal agents shooting up people's houses and play gestapo. I'm counting and I know Biden will make for a boring president. I personally want that.
No kidding. The last 3.5 years have been fucking exhausting, I'm ready for it to be over.

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 06:10 PM
Who's gonna be pulling his strings? George Soros? James Alefantis?

Kamala? His wife? Some guys in black suits? No idea, which makes it disturbing.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:11 PM
So you have no idea who's going to be pulling his strings but you're certain someone will be :lol

Sounds eerily similar to when COVID-19 truthers say that the COVID-19 numbers are fake but they can't articulate what the real numbers are.

ElNono
08-28-2020, 06:12 PM

Really? And nothing disturbing about Mike Pence running the CDC or the POTUS pretending he’s a doctor and telling people to inject Clorox? I mean, what are your standards here?

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 06:13 PM
So you have no idea who's going to be pulling his strings but you're certain someone will be :lol

Sounds eerily similar to when COVID-19 truthers say that the COVID-19 numbers are fake but they can't articulate what the real numbers are.He doesn't know the plural form: les happy merchants.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:14 PM
He doesn't know the plural form: les happy merchants.
:lol is "some guys in black suits" the new subtle way of saying THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 06:14 PM

Sounds eerily similar to when COVID-19 truthers say that the COVID-19 numbers are fake but they can't articulate what the real numbers are.

It's obvious he will require a lot of assistance. :lol

And I don't say the COVID numbers are fake. Maybe exaggerated a bit for political purposes, but overall I'd say they are fairly accurate.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 06:15 PM

And I don't say the COVID numbers are fake. Maybe exaggerated a bit for political purposes, but overall I'd say they are fairly accurate.I didn't say they are fake. Maybe fake but overall I'd say they are fairly not fake. Meaning they are fake.

leemajors
08-28-2020, 06:16 PM
Really? And nothing disturbing about Mike Pence running the CDC or the POTUS pretending he’s a doctor and telling people to inject Clorox? I mean, what are your standards here?

Maybe he is a Stephen Miller fan.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:19 PM

And I don't say the COVID numbers are fake. Maybe exaggerated a bit for political purposes, but overall I'd say they are fairly accurate.
:lol which one of these guys needs more assistance?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/189efd0e7cfb57648bd9bb51643860bb/tenor.gif?itemid=17636631

Dirks_Finale
08-28-2020, 06:21 PM
That other people was the same other people pulling the strings during the Obama administration. And if he dies, he dies. Kamala becomes POTUS and the same people keep pulling the same strings.

If there’s anything we learned in the past 4 years is that having a single, inept decision maker is terrible for America.

Meh, Obama was a shameless race-baiter but I don't think it was a POTUS by proxy situation with him. I'm sure he had his influences but he called the shots and he could actually tell you all about them if asked :lol

Reck
08-28-2020, 06:25 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/189efd0e7cfb57648bd9bb51643860bb/tenor.gif?itemid=17636631

Right wingers are depraved. They fantasized about Hillary's death while she was running. Same talking point about her not "making it 4 years."

Copy/paste.

Next cylce they'll find an illness to say how Harris is about to keel over.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:25 PM
:lmao "he will require a lot of assistance"

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 06:29 PM
:lol "steep"

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:31 PM
:lmao bragging about being able to run the length of a basketball hoop downhill without falling

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 06:35 PM
So then it’s too late either way and a 2nd Trump term won’t do anything to remedy it, right? Presumably if the train was too far off the tracks for Trump to address it in his 1st term, then there’s nothing he’ll be able to do to address it in his 2nd term when the train is even further off the tracks.

I'm of the opinion that Biden and Harris along with the left in general pushes narratives that make/fuel basically all of the outrage. At the same same time I recognize Trump isn't all powerful to stop this. Offering federal help to cities, not positioning it as a peaceful protest, and contributing to the narratives I think fuel this is all he can really do.

Reck
08-28-2020, 06:36 PM
This is where Dirks_Finale wants to spend the next four year like. :lol

These ads are brilliant.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 06:37 PM
Jesus, Nathan thinks Trump is a historically weak president.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:38 PM
This is where Dirks_Finale (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=52804) wants to spend the next four year like. :lol

These ads are brilliant.
Dirks_Finale is basically the guy talking to Bernie here. He has no idea what socialism or M4A is, but his Fox News overlords tell him it's something we should very very scared of!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b9e9308ce43fc8ebdc51731ccc332bfb/tenor.gif?itemid=5173296

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 06:41 PM
I'm gonna post that a few more times just to scare the Trumptards.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b9e9308ce43fc8ebdc51731ccc332bfb/tenor.gif?itemid=5173296

Ef-man
08-28-2020, 06:43 PM
I'm gonna post that a few more times just to scare the Trumptards.

hater
08-28-2020, 06:45 PM
Who is Joe going to lead us into a war with?

Probably whoever stole his sarcophagus :lol

ElNono
08-28-2020, 06:46 PM
Meh, Obama was a shameless race-baiter but I don't think it was a POTUS by proxy situation with him. I'm sure he had his influences but he called the shots and he could actually tell you all about them if asked :lol

I’m pretty sure he didn’t call all the shots, he doesn’t have 100k+ American deaths under his watch. That tells me actual capable and knowledgeable people were making the right calls.

hater
08-28-2020, 06:46 PM

Agree the more ppl making decisions the more risk of corrupt mofos making decisions

hater
08-28-2020, 06:47 PM
Just described most of your own post history.

hater
08-28-2020, 06:48 PM
Agree the more ppl making decisions the more risk of corrupt mofos making decisions

This is what happens in third world countries btw

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 06:49 PM
Probably whoever stole his sarcophagus :lolhater folds

hater
08-28-2020, 06:50 PM
And if one 3rd world president starts making most decisions on his own. Hes axed.

Salvador Allende, Lula Dasilva, Rafael Correa, Evo Morales

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 06:50 PM
I'm of the opinion that Biden and Harris along with the left in general pushes narratives that make/fuel basically all of the outrage. At the same same time I recognize Trump isn't all powerful to stop this. Offering federal help to cities, not positioning it as a peaceful protest, and contributing to the narratives I think fuel this is all he can really do.

https://twitter.com/rww_gop/status/1299368229383688192?s=20

Add Biden pushing the "fine people hoax" and Kamala saying thoroughly investigated police shootings are "murder".

Basically I think the left in general carries a lot of blame for this outrage. I'd be foolish to look to them for the solution.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 07:17 PM
https://twitter.com/rww_gop/status/1299368229383688192?s=20

Add Biden pushing the "fine people hoax" and Kamala saying thoroughly investigated police shootings are "murder".

Basically I think the left in general carries a lot of blame for this outrage. I'd be foolish to look to them for the solution.What made you change from Bernie Bro to Trump?

DMC
08-28-2020, 07:19 PM
This is where Dirks_Finale wants to spend the next four year like. :lol

These ads are brilliant.

Sure, if you have a super low standard for brilliance and think any twisting of reality on Youtube is brilliant. Your bias means you'll believe anything that agrees with you. That's not brilliance, it's just echo chamber par.

DMC
08-28-2020, 07:22 PM
People who want socialism should do something to bring it about. At least that would be respectful. I wouldn't go along with it, but I'd at least respect the effort. Like socialism, the push for it in this country is a theoretical concept, since once you insert a human it all goes to shit.

Winehole23
08-28-2020, 07:31 PM
People who want socialism should do something to bring it about. At least that would be respectful. I wouldn't go along with it, but I'd at least respect the effort. Like socialism, the push for it in this country is a theoretical concept, since once you insert a human it all goes to shit.More fortune cookie wisdom.

Same goes for the free market, practice wrecks every economic theory or eventually will.

GB20
08-28-2020, 07:38 PM
That’s not true. Hugo Chavez was making all the decisions by himself, look how Venezuela ended up.

Reck
08-28-2020, 07:39 PM
Sure, if you have a super low standard for brilliance and think any twisting of reality on Youtube is brilliant. Your bias means you'll believe anything that agrees with you. That's not brilliance, it's just echo chamber par.

These are supercuts of what they have said. In their own words, if you will.

DMC
08-28-2020, 07:40 PM
More fortune cookie wisdom.

Same goes for the free market, practice wrecks every economic theory or eventually will.

Except I am not trying to push for every economic theory. Plus I was referring to people actually trying in institute it. You put Bernie in there and suddenly the dems shit themselves.

DMC
08-28-2020, 07:42 PM
These are supercuts of what they have said. In their own words, if you will.

And you think they are somehow relevant because they were spliced together.

fartingpreacher.gif

Winehole23
08-28-2020, 07:51 PM
Except I am not trying to push for every economic theory. Plus I was referring to people actually trying in institute it. You put Bernie in there and suddenly the dems shit themselves.They sure did. I think the DNC hates the left even more than it hates the GOP, which it can at least do business with.

ElNono
08-28-2020, 07:58 PM
People who want socialism should do something to bring it about. At least that would be respectful. I wouldn't go along with it, but I'd at least respect the effort. Like socialism, the push for it in this country is a theoretical concept, since once you insert a human it all goes to shit.

Socialism in this country is alive and well. The question is if it's applied in the areas where it maximizes the best effect for all citizens.

dbestpro
08-28-2020, 08:32 PM
I’m pretty sure he didn’t call all the shots, he doesn’t have 100k+ American deaths under his watch. That tells me actual capable and knowledgeable people were making the right calls.

To be more accurate there were over 160,000 opioid overdose deaths during Obama's terms with much of it being connected to the Fentanyl that came from China through Mexico.

dbestpro
08-28-2020, 08:33 PM
Socialism in this country is alive and well. The question is if it's applied in the areas where it maximizes the best effect for all citizens.

I have always said that socialism can only survive off the back of a strong capitalistic society.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 09:25 PM
To be more accurate there were over 160,000 opioid overdose deaths during Obama's terms with much of it being connected to the Fentanyl that came from China through Mexico.Oh, so we need to pile on opioid OD deaths for Trump too?

That gets him over 300k.

Reck
08-28-2020, 09:40 PM

You guys will love this..

ChumpDumper ElNono Blake DMX7 Trainwreck2100 djohn2oo8

:lmao Dirks_Finale

This guy really cant do ramps. Haha

DarrinS
08-28-2020, 09:53 PM
So, are the riots important now, if they may be hurting Biden?

ElNono
08-28-2020, 09:54 PM
To be more accurate there were over 160,000 opioid overdose deaths during Obama's terms with much of it being connected to the Fentanyl that came from China through Mexico.

You can thank Bill Clinton for that one. That's when pharma reassured the medical community that patients were not going to get addicted to those opioids.

By the time Dubya and Obama came around, they were picking up the corpses already.

ElNono
08-28-2020, 09:55 PM
You guys will love this..

ChumpDumper ElNono Blake DMX7 Trainwreck2100 djohn2oo8

:lmao Dirks_Finale

This guy really cant do ramps. Haha

All of this stuff is the same silliness like showing Shillary tripping... I can't say this is important when the I didn't think that was important.

boutons_deux
08-28-2020, 09:56 PM
They sure did. I think the DNC hates the left even more than it hates the GOP, which it can at least do business with.

:lol House Dems have 400+ bills passed to GOP Senate, Bitch McC killed every one of them, as his contribution to "doing business with the Dems"

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 09:59 PM
So, are the riots important now, if they may be hurting Biden?Are they important to you if they are in danger of stopping?

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 10:20 PM
Trump just gave an hour long speech in comparison to Biden's 20something minute speech.

Pelosi is begging Biden not to debate Trump.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 10:22 PM
Trump just gave an hour long speech in comparison to Biden's 20something minute speech.

Pelosi is begging Biden not to debate Trump.:lol teleprompter debate.

What made you switch from Bernie to Trump?

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 10:27 PM

Pelosi is begging Biden not to debate Trump.
:lol and he was a sweaty melting candle a half hour in to his speech.

Winehole23
08-28-2020, 10:27 PM
:lol House Dems have 400+ bills passed to GOP Senate, Bitch McC killed every one of them, as his contribution to "doing business with the Dems"You're forgetting about the trillions they shot out the money cannon at big business -- together -- in March.

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 10:32 PM
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1299132667103981568?s=20

The left is non-stop race baiting narratives and Biden and Kamala are no exception. They can't confront that flaw because it is actually a great strength for them.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 10:37 PM
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1299132667103981568?s=20

The left is non-stop race baiting narratives and Biden and Kamala are no exception. They can't confront that flaw because it is actually a great strength for them.What made you go from Bernie to Trump?

Isitjustme?
08-28-2020, 10:37 PM

Polling wise the in-depth looks at this have shown that no they are not so far. Also, blaming the guy out of power for the chaos in the country now is nonsensical.

Isitjustme?
08-28-2020, 10:40 PM

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 10:47 PM

Yup, I saw someone mention that. That's why I stated the polls don't encourage me and everyone seems to think they have level 9000 intuition. The person who mentioned this poll was like "who believes these polls?".

Spurtacular
08-28-2020, 10:50 PM

Dat denial. Going full-fledged Chumpette won't get you where you want to go.
You should've supported Tulsi and not dead weight. She was the one candidate who could've easily beat Trump.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2020, 10:51 PM
Dat denial. Going full-fledged Chumpette won't get you where you want to go.
You should've supported Tulsi and not dead weight. She was the one candidate who could've easily beat Trump.She's not going to answer your emails, derp.

Isitjustme?
08-28-2020, 10:52 PM
Yup, I saw someone mention that. That's why I stated the polls don't encourage me and everyone seems to think they have level 9000 intuition. The person who mentioned this poll was like "who believes these polls?".

Whenever poll shows you guys or Trump doing well you all jerk off to them lmao. Trump couldnt shut the fuck up about Polls during the Republican primaries in 2016. When he was leading Little Marco and Jeb he mentioned it 40x a time a speech lol.

Reck
08-28-2020, 10:56 PM
All of this stuff is the same silliness like showing Shillary tripping... I can't say this is important when the I didn't think that was important.

Yeah fuck all that.

Trumpers are the ones saying Hillary/Biden etc need assisted living and whatever while ignoring the fact their dear leader can’t walk or even speak coherently.

Just pointing out some hypocrisy.

Reck
08-28-2020, 11:02 PM

Shitty polls are killing his momentum. Trafalgar is the only one pumping out polls that have republicans leading. Peters who has been leading his republican challenger by 10 or so points for months now is now supposedly behind by 1 point. He lost 10 points overnight? Ditto for Biden in Michigan.

Will Hunting
08-28-2020, 11:05 PM
Shitty polls are killing his momentum. Trafalgar is the only one pumping out polls that have republicans leading. Peters who has been leading his republican challenger by 10 or so points for months now is now supposedly behind by 1 point. He lost 10 points overnight? Ditto for Biden in Michigan.
:lol “my neighbor I never talk to is a crazy Karen, I think she’s voting for Trump!”

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 11:21 PM
Whenever poll shows you guys or Trump doing well you all jerk off to them lmao. Trump couldnt shut the fuck up about Polls during the Republican primaries in 2016. When he was leading Little Marco and Jeb he mentioned it 40x a time a speech lol.

I don't often talk about polls. I've seen some recent positive polls as well. I haven't mentioned any of the good or bad polls. I may be more likely to but I don't even recall talking about them at all. Overall I mention basically none of them.

Reck
08-28-2020, 11:34 PM

It’s getting worse.

Nathan89
08-28-2020, 11:51 PM

It’s getting worse.

Wow. You are really trying hard to murky reality. That means you recognize the fact that Biden is mentally deficient.