PDA

View Full Version : Duff

Pages : [1] 2 3

Jimcs50
11-08-2005, 02:07 PM
I wish our deal was never made public because of the hoopla it has caused. I know that you intended to pay me back and that you had some unforseen events keep you from paying me back, so I am not pissed at you.

I deciced that the way we can both save face here is for you to make a gesture to square this debt.

Donate $600 to the Salvation Army in my name and send me the receipt and we will call it square. You can keep the other $200.

PM me if this is agreeable to you and I will send you my address.

This way everyone wins and the whole subject will be dropped once and for all in the forum.

Deal?

Horry For 3!
11-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Do you really think Duff will do that? :lol

Mixability
11-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Wow, that's nice of you Jim.

I would've just told him, "Let me beat your ass and we'll call it even!" :lol

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 02:10 PM

Crystal ball...

Two weeks from now Jim posts a thread: "I've been burglarized!"

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Great gesture, Jim.

I wish our deal was never made public because of the hoopla it has caused.

I know your point, but if it wasn't in public, it wouldn't have happened. He used this forum as a means to beg and find someone to give him the money.

tlongII
11-08-2005, 02:11 PM
How easy is it to forge a $600 receipt from The Salvation Army?

Al Sharpton
11-08-2005, 02:13 PM
looks like Tpark will have to change his sig :lmao

Jimcs50
11-08-2005, 02:13 PM
How easy is it to forge a $600 receipt from The Salvation Army?

At this point, I will even take a forged receipt.

:)

50 cent
11-08-2005, 02:16 PM
At this point, I will even take a forged receipt.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

So sad. Duff, you are pathetic. How can you not drop everything (cell phone, cable, electricity, etc) to pay Jim back at this point? Do you have no integrity whatsoever?

Jimcs50
11-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Great gesture, Jim.

I know your point, but if it wasn't in public, it wouldn't have happened. He used this forum as a means to beg and find someone to give him the money.

thanks Kori

well, I liked the kudos that I received for helping a fellow poster and it made me feel good that Duff was in school, but I do not feel that Duff deserves all the grief he had had to endure for his inability of paying me back in a timely fashion.

I really think he had good intentions.

mouse
11-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I borrow 100 for 150 every month, Duff has 30 days to get 100 to me and I will have Jim payed off in four months. Hurry and let me know, I owe Alamo50 50 bucks.

2centsworth
11-08-2005, 02:21 PM
thanks Kori

well, I liked the kudos that I received for helping a fellow poster and it made me feel good that Duff was in school, but I do not feel that Duff deserves all the grief he had had to endure for his inability of paying me back in a timely fashion.

I really think he had good intentions.Your Naivete' might cost you more than $800 one day. Duff deserves all the grief he's getting. How hard is it to come up with a measely $800 bucks? Just requires work, which Duff obviously wants to avoid at all cost.

Gatita
11-08-2005, 02:22 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

So sad. Duff, you are pathetic. How can you not drop everything (cell phone, cable, electricity, etc) to pay Jim back at this point? Do you have no integrity whatsoever?

The boy lives with his parents.

He doesn't even have a car.

I highly doubt that he partied the $800 away.

The boy bike rides to work.

Deadbeat Dad
11-08-2005, 02:23 PM
looks like Duff and I , have alot in common :lol

herbivore female
11-08-2005, 02:24 PM
thanks Kori

YOU ARE A FOOL OF FOOLS IF YOU BELEIVE THAT.
THAT MEXICAN WAS NEVER GOING TO PAY YOU BACK

RAMON YOU SUCK AND GIVE HUMANITY A BAD NAME

Jimcs50
Your Naivete' might cost you more than $800 one day. .

Well, so be it.

I will not become a cynic over some errors in judgemnt in my lifetime.
I was raised to believe in people, and I will not change.

Marcus Bryant
The boy lives with his parents.

He doesn't even have a car.

I highly doubt that he partied the $800 away.

The boy bike rides to work.

Lemme guess, he spends his spare time volunteering at the SAMM shelter and cycling around the neighborhood delivering hot meals to shut-ins?

Shit, no car payment and he lives with mommy and daddy?

Shelly
11-08-2005, 02:25 PM
looks like Duff and I , have alot in common :lol

:lmao

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 02:26 PM
I do not feel that Duff deserves all the grief he had had to endure for his inability of paying me back in a timely fashion.

He might have had good intentions at one point. But the fact that he hasn't sent you a dollar a week (or even a dollar) shows he doesn't have any intentions at all.

Gatita
11-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Lemme guess, he spends his spare time volunteering at the SAMM shelter and cycling around the neighborhood delivering hot meals to shut-ins?

I am not defending what he did.

But, we don't know what is going on in his life with his family.

Shit, I have someone who owes me money as well, over $1000.

I don't give them grief about it.

They are going through hard times.

They will pay up when they can.

And if not, I will feel good knowing that they recieved a surgery that was badly needed.

50 cent
11-08-2005, 02:28 PM

Exactly, that should make it all the more easier for him to get a job at McDonald's and pay Jim back in no time since he doesn't have many bills.

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 02:29 PM
YOU ARE A FOOL OF FOOLS IF YOU BELEIVE THAT.
THAT MEXICAN WAS NEVER GOING TO PAY YOU BACK

RAMON YOU SUCK AND GIVE HUMANITY A BAD NAME

Sheyitt... most Latinos I know would go without food to pay me back if I lent them money.

Kori Ellis

And if not, I will feel good knowing that they recieved a surgery that was badly needed.

Does that person regularly flaunt to you that he buys Ambercrombie and not cheap clothing? Did he go many months without looking for a job? Did he flaunt in front of you how he spent $20 at the movie theatre just on candy and drinks?

Marcus Bryant
Well, he was rather clear when he was begging for the jack that he simply needed it to cover his tuition bill until his financial aid check arrived.

If he was in that dire of straits, it would've been nice for him to have communicated that to the lender. Also for him not to be spending money on a bunch of other shit and then brag about it.

Gatita
Sheyitt... most Latinos I know would go without food to pay me back if I lent them money.

That's a lie. :lol

Ginofan
11-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Exactly, that should make it all the more easier for him to get a job at McDonald's and pay Jim back in no time since he doesn't have many bills.

Duff has a job.

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 02:31 PM
That's a lie. :lol
Well, I don't live in San Antonio. I guess Latino culture is different here.

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 02:32 PM
All this thread needs now is for Duff to threaten everyone he tried to rip off with a punch to the face.

Gatita
11-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Does that person regularly flaunt to you that he buys Ambercrombie and not cheap clothing? Did he go many months without looking for a job? Did he flaunt in front of you how he spent $20 at the movie theatre just on candy and drinks?

Hell I haven't read anything on this forum from duff stating such things.

Who knows, maybe he has.

But, the fact that everyone is giving him shit about it isn't going to make him pay Jim any faster.

Hell for all we know Duff doesn't really give a shit to pay him back.

What the hell is it to us anyhow?

BTW, if we already know Duff is a big damn liar and he states that he buys this and that, who are we to believe him?

Hasn't it already been proven that he is a liar?

1Parker1
11-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Wow Jim, that was very, very sweet of you. You really do seem like a great guy.

And with that gesture, you have moved back up to my #1 favorite male poster in the forum (Sorry Shoogarbear, snooze you lose). :tu

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 02:36 PM

He sat on his ass for over a year without even looking for a part-time job. Not even a single dollar in over a year. I guess he figures if he ignores it long enough it will just go away.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Hell I haven't read anything on this forum from duff stating such things.

Who knows, maybe he has.

But, the fact that everyone is giving him shit about it isn't going to make him pay Jim any faster.

Hell for all we know Duff doesn't really give a shit to pay him back.

BTW, if we already know Duff is a big damn liar and he states that he buys this and that, who are we to believe him?

Hasn't it already been proven that he is a liar?

Well Gatita, we know Duff. We read all his threads. We see him in his Ambercrombie. He comes to GTG's. We know where he works.

If you don't think it's any of YOUR business, then STFU about it. But the fact that he used this FORUM to beg for the money means that anyone else can say whatever they want about the situation.

2centsworth
11-08-2005, 02:37 PM
All this thread needs now is for Duff to threaten everyone he tried to rip off with a punch to the face.
that might be cause to break every bone in his body?

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 02:38 PM

*We* like Jim and would like to see his gesture re-paid.

j-6
11-08-2005, 02:38 PM
We know where he works.

I thought he didn't have a job.

Jimcs50
11-08-2005, 02:39 PM
He sat on his ass for over a year without even looking for a part-time job. Not even a single dollar in over a year. I guess he figures if he ignores it long enough it will just go away.

:lol

My friends in here have made it impossible for it to go away.

I was not privy to the whole Abercrombie and Fitch stuff...maybe I am being naive.

:depressed

Gatita
11-08-2005, 02:39 PM

Exactly.

So why bother "reminding" him?

He doesn't give a rat's ass.

Why should we?

If Jim wanted to get his money back he knows that there are ways of doing so.

So WGAF?

And yes, I have been in the situation myself where I have been owed money as well and never was paid for it. $500 bucks that I gave as a deposit for land. It took me over a year to get it back. I used the court system. I suggest someone using it.

2centsworth
11-08-2005, 02:40 PM
*We* like Jim and would like to see his gesture re-paid.:tu

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 02:40 PM
I thought he didn't have a job.

He recently got one.

batman2883
11-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Duff shouldnt even be considered a man he is a fucking theif...nothing more nothing less....may his soul rot in hell for all eternity

Gatita
11-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Well Gatita, we know Duff. We read all his threads. We see him in his Ambercrombie. He comes to GTG's. We know where he works.

If you don't think it's any of YOUR business, then STFU about it. But the fact that he used this FORUM to beg for the money means that anyone else can say whatever they want about the situation.

Hell your the big boss around here.

If he isn't wanted around here, to talk shit about what he is spending his money on, isn't banning him a better solution?

Or is he just part of the board to make fun of?

And if so, just say so, instead of making it seem like we really care that Jim gets his money back.

Because in all honesty it isn't going to happen anytime soon.

2centsworth
11-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Exactly.

Why should we?

So WGAF?

And yes, I have been in the situation myself where I have been owed money as well and never was paid for it. $500 bucks that I gave as a deposit for land. It took me over a year to get it back. I used the court system. I suggest someone using it.
If you don't give a rat's ass then why do you post. Leave it to the rest of us who do give a rat's ass.

samikeyp
11-08-2005, 02:43 PM

because he deserves it for screwing someone we all care about.

Gatita
11-08-2005, 02:44 PM
*We* like Jim and would like to see his gesture re-paid.

I understand that.

Duff doesn't give a shit.

I think we all get that.

Its not going to happen.

Sorry, Jim.

Use the court system.

It works.

Add interest to the loan while your at it. :lol

Shelly
11-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Just think of us as Jim's lawyers.

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Duff's a witch! BURN him! BURN him! It's been a while since I've been to a good witch burnin'! BURN!

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Duff would pay it back but HollyHills has a tempting opportunity...

Gatita
11-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Just think of us as Jim's lawyers.

I hope you don't charge 33% of the recoverd sum. :lol

herbivore female
11-08-2005, 02:48 PM
I understand that.

Duff doesn't give a shit.

I think we all get that.

Its not going to happen.

Sorry, Jim.

Use the court system.

It works.

Add interest to the loan while your at it. :lol

CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IGNANT BITCH?

j-6
11-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Exactly.

Why should we?

So WGAF?

Ganging up and picking on people that fucked up is just a fun activity around these parts - sort of a time waster with a sharp edge. Look at all the shit given to T Park, TheWriter, et al. And I'm not talking up or down to anyone about this - I'm usually right in the middle of the fray.

Pretty much everyone that's ever had money in their pocket has had someone either fuck them out of cash or has fucked someone else out of cash. Obviously Jim's pulled enough teeth over the last year or so that the Duff $800 is an insignificant amount. But it makes us (the other posters) amused to harp on it.

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 02:49 PM
When's the witch burning? I WANNA SEE IT!!!!!!!

Gatita
11-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Ganging up and picking on people that fucked up is just a fun activity around these parts - sort of a time waster with a sharp edge. Look at all the shit given to T Park, TheWriter, et al. And I'm not talking up or down to anyone about this - I'm usually right in the middle of the fray.

Pretty much everyone that's ever had money in their pocket has had someone either fuck them out of cash or has fucked someone else out of cash. Obviously Jim's pulled enough teeth over the last year or so that the Duff $800 is an insignificant amount. But it makes us (the other posters) amused to harp on it.

Finally.

A fucking honest answer.

Shelly
11-08-2005, 02:50 PM
And besides....Duff said I looked old, so he's fair game! :lol

Mixability
11-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Damn, I can't keep up with 3 Duff threads!!!! :pctoss

Answer this anyone: does Jim need the money? Just wondering, because if he does, I'll start by donating $20 by PayPal, everyone else can follow up with whatever they can spare.

Just as long as either Kori bans his ass or I'm allowed to beat his ass at the next GTG? :lol

Gatita
CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IGNANT BITCH?

Ignant?

Yeah...ummmm...ok. :rolleyes

Kori Ellis
Until Duff makes some kind of arrangement to pay with Jim, everyone in this forum can rag on this subject all they want. And by some kind of arrangement, I mean even one dollar a week. But as long as he avoids it and then flaunts having money, it is still everyone's business.

I've known Jim for five years. He's a good guy with a lot of patience (and patients). He loaned Duff the money because it was for school and Jim had a hard time back in the day working multiple jobs to put himself through college and dental school. I know that Jim doesn't care about the $800, but he does care if someone snowed him. Duff shouldn't think that he can get over and people. And if he sincerely isn't getting over on him, then he needs to, at the very least, talk to Jim and make some sort of arrangements to pay. It's different if a relative or someone you love loans you money -- you can probably avoid paying forever. But Duff begged and someone he had never met or talked to stepped up and saved his ass. He needs to acknowledge. And if 1000 people on this forum bitching about him helps him acknowledge so that Jim gets some satisfaction, then so be it.

If anyone doesn't like to read about it, stop opening threads that mention "Duff" "Jim" or "$800" in the title.

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 02:53 PM
instead of making it seem like we really care that Jim gets his money back

I do care if Jim gets his money back. THAT'S an honest fucking answer.

Gatita
11-08-2005, 02:53 PM
If anyone doesn't like to read about it, stop opening threads that mention "Duff" "Jim" or "$800" in the title.

Agreed. :tu

Great, that means 3 threads on this page alone. :lol

herbivore female
11-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Finally.

A fucking honest answer.

JUST BECAUSE YOU AGREE WITH IT DOESNT MAKE IT A HONEST ANSWER AND NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO JUST TAKE LOSING MONEY BECAUSE "EVERYONE GETS SCREWED"

2centsworth
11-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Well, so be it.

I will not become a cynic over some errors in judgemnt in my lifetime.
I was raised to believe in people, and I will not change.That's why we all support you. Just watch out for the obvious scams like someone needs an operation.

Nevertheless, what you did was honorable and I'm going to let you off the hook on our Vince vs Reggie mcneal bet.:) I'll also kick in a little something to the Salvation Army in your name.

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Nice gesture Jim...don't hold your breath on getting the receipt...but you should at least demand that Duff use this as his avatar as a condition of forgiving the debt...

http://www.ahamburgertoday.com/images/20050714Wimpy-thumb.gif

batman2883
11-08-2005, 02:57 PM
dude i think we should all just get a turn of beating duff with a baseball bat. This should make things pretty clear, that screwing people out of damn near a thousand, is not right

Mixability
11-08-2005, 02:59 PM
dude i think we should all just get a turn of beating duff with a baseball bat. This should make things pretty clear, that screwing people out of damn near a thousand, is not right

damn, bat, finally something we agree about! :lol
well that and that Jessica Alba is fucking hot! :eyebrows

samikeyp
11-08-2005, 03:00 PM
instead of making it seem like we really care that Jim gets his money back

I care as well.

I don't drink grap kool-aid either. :p

j-6
11-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Making fun of other peoples fuck-ups makes the folks with their own problems feel better. Everything gets dogpiled around here.

If you people are serious about making Duff pay Jim (or make a payment to the Salvation Army), then do something about it offline, like Jim did for him in the first place. Look him up in the phone book. Go bug him at work. Buy the debt off of Duff, pay Jim, and everyone can feel they own a piece of him.

Pointing fingers from your desk isn't helping anyone.

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 03:02 PM
I care as well.

I don't drink grap kool-aid either. :p

Sorry, you can't make fun of my typo ... you didn't get here until I had already fixed it. :flipoff :lol :makeout

batman2883
11-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Shit i do care that Jim should get his money back, Jim did something out of the goodness of his heart for lord knows what, he helped a broke ass motherfucker begging for help on the forum. I can see why he would have done something, being as Jim already has completed school, he might have saw a student in need and thought yeah i know i had rough times with tuition so this kid needs help, if i help him he will pay me back....now its been like forever and still no payment not even like 5 bucks a damn month....thats just fucked up. Taking advantage of people like that is fucked up and im sure Duff will pay for it in the end because karma is a bitch

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Making fun of other peoples fuck-ups makes the folks with their own problems feel better. Everything gets dogpiled around here.

If you people are serious about making Duff pay Jim (or make a payment to the Salvation Army), then do something about it offline, like Jim did for him in the first place. Look him up in the phone book. Go bug him at work. Buy the debt off of Duff, pay Jim, and everyone can feel they own a piece of him.

Pointing fingers from your desk isn't helping anyone.

Maybe it helps Jim. Maybe it guilts Duff. Maybe it makes Jim feel good that people have his back. So stop judging why people do it.

Some people might do it to make themselves feel better. But a lot of people don't.

jcrod
11-08-2005, 03:04 PM
He needs to acknowledge. And if 1000 people on this forum bitching about him helps him acknowledge so that Jim gets some satisfaction, then so be it.

But he hasn't and it hasn't helped any, has it? Espesically if he "flaunts" his money and clothing. If the loser hasn't paid yet, I doubt he ever will. Why he keep showing up to ya'll gtg is beyond me. He has no shame.

You're going to spend little money you have on yourself (food, clothing, etc), it's natural. But only for a short time, before you conscious should start weighing on you. I truly hope he has legitimate reasons and Jim gets his money back.

Man up Duff.

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 03:05 PM
I wish our deal was never made public because of the hoopla it has caused. I know that you intended to pay me back and that you had some unforseen events keep you from paying me back, so I am not pissed at you.

I deciced that the way we can both save face here is for you to make a gesture to square this debt.

Donate $600 to the Salvation Army in my name and send me the receipt and we will call it square. You can keep the other $200.

This way everyone wins and the whole subject will be dropped once and for all in the forum.

Deal?

Jim, you will get your FULL $800 dollars.

Duff and I have made arrangements.

PM me your mailing address.

I need less than 6 months...
i'll even send you $100 TODAY so you know i'm not full of shit.

If you want to donate the $800 to the Salvation Army?

That's your business.

Thanks in advance. :tu

SpursWoman

No, some of us actually like Jim personally and want to see him get paid back. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not all of us are just assholes to be assholes, but assholes with a specific purpose beyond harrassing people for their questionable allegiance to sports teams. :spin

samikeyp
Sorry, you can't make fun of my typo ... you didn't get here until I had already fixed it.

:lmao :makeout

j-6
11-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Apparently this isn't that big of a deal if you guys hung out with him at playoff parties (plural, meaning he was either welcomed back or nobody cared that he was there) in the early summer and light his ass up about his debt.

angel_luv
11-08-2005, 03:07 PM
You were very generous Jim and I am sure God will reward you for your kindness.

As for these threads going away, I think whether or not Duff deseres to be let off the hook is irrelevent.
As Jim's friends, shouldn't we respect his wishes?

Kori Ellis
Apparently this isn't that big of a deal if you guys hung out with him at playoff parties (plural, meaning he was either welcomed back or nobody cared that he was there) in the early summer and light his ass up about his debt.

How the fuck do you know if anyone cared or said anything to him at GTG's?

Like I said, if you don't like what's being said, stay the fuck out of the threads.

SpursWoman
I wasn't there, so I don't know if they did or not ... I'd definitely have brought it up. :drunk

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2005, 03:08 PM

yeah right...this is one turd that is not EVER gonna flush...:lol

Kori Ellis

That's your business.

Zak - Duff isn't even online. How did you make arrangements with him? Are you lying? That's a sin you know.

Carnie
Kori can move topics faster than BigSnack can change screen names :lmao

Carnie
11-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Zak - Duff isn't even online. How did you make arrangements with him? Are you lying? That's a sin you know.

^ RACK :lmao

(insert picture of Kori in Nun costume) :lol

herbivore female
11-08-2005, 03:12 PM
WHY CAN'T WE JUST LET BIGONES BE BIGONES RIGHT GATITA? WHY CANT WE JUST CHEAT ON OUR BOYFRIENDS THAT MAYBE TALLER OR SHORTER THAN US?

LETS FORGET OUR DEBTS AND MAYBE OUR MORGAGERS WILL TO.JUST BECAUSE WE LIKE ANIME AND ARE SKANKY WHAT'S THE HARM IN THAT? SO TO YOU DUFF I SAY KEEP YOUR MONEY AND RUN YOU WONDERFUL LITTLE SCAMP. ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS

WHO NOWS IF DUFF GOT A JOB OR NOT

MAYBE HE WAS TIRED FOR A YEAR?

RIGHT TITa?

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 03:13 PM

Like I said, if you don't like what's being said, stay the fuck out of the threads.
Didn't Ramon end up sitting off by himself because nobody wanted anything to do with him? :lmao

Puppy Dog

the terms of our deal are private.

as for me lying? why are you talking down to me K? :lol :p

j-6

Who fucking cares? You guys are bitching about someone that isn't even online right now to defend themselves, or would step foot in a thread on this subject in the first place.

If it's that important that Jim gets paid the 3,892nd time this subject has come up rather than an excuse to gang up on the lame end of a fucked up situation, then maybe it will happen. Don't hold your breath.

tlongII
11-08-2005, 03:15 PM
I don't really care that much if Jim gets paid back. He knew he was taking a risk by loaning money to someone he didn't know and he can afford it anyway. The point of this is to berate Duff.

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Sheesh, T Park got more grief for jumping off the bandwagon and for being like 2 weeks slow on a fantasy league payment.

I guess it's all a matter of what matters most to someone on the internets.

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2005, 03:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/Maggotty/toilet.jpg

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 03:16 PM
Who fucking cares? You guys are bitching about someone that isn't even online right now to defend themselves, or would step foot in a thread on this subject in the first place.

If it's that important that Jim gets paid the 3,892nd time this subject has come up rather than an excuse to gang up on the lame end of a fucked up situation, then maybe it will happen. Don't hold your breath.

Like I said, if you don't think it's your business, then don't worry about it.
I personally think it's my business because Jim is a good friend of mine and because Duff used my forum to beg for the money.

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 03:17 PM
The point of this is to berate Duff.

No, it's the principle, gotdammit!!

mouse

That's your business.

can we store this next to Tparks promise not to post for one year? :lmao

Hey BigSnack? how da fuck you come up with 800 dollars if you can't even afford a 10 dollar sound card for that peice of shit 1991 packard bell pc that is still sitting in my living room?

If you spend one dollar on that low life back stabbing greasy mexican? I will kick your Jesus loving creamy white wonder bread ass!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
Never a dull moment in Spurstalk.

2centsworth
11-08-2005, 03:19 PM
I don't really care that much if Jim gets paid back. He knew he was taking a risk by loaning money to someone he didn't know and he can afford it anyway. The point of this is to berate Duff.
dude, i didn't know you were smart.J/K

post was on the money.

j-6
11-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Sheesh, T Park got more grief for jumping off the bandwagon and for being like 2 weeks slow on a fantasy league payment.

I guess it's all a matter of what matter's most to someone on the internets. I know I've seen some people do some stupid shit.

This entire exercise has just been really an excuse to pick on one of the members of the Spurstalk Axis of Evil. T Park and Buddy Holly are probably lurking and laughing their asses off right now.

JoeChalupa
11-08-2005, 03:20 PM
I always thought this was a private matter....other than the fact that it was discussed in this forum.

Jim is a class act and I'd like to give Duff the benefit of the doubt.

But I've also learned that loaning money between friends can be dangerous.

tlongII
11-08-2005, 03:22 PM
I always thought this was a private matter....other than the fact that it was discussed in this forum.

I don't think Duff is Jim's friend.

Puppy Dog
can we store this next to Tparks promise not to post for one year? :lmao

Hey BigSnack? how da fuck you come up with 800 dollars if you can't even afford a 10 dollar sound card for that peice of shit 1991 packard bell pc that is still sitting in my living room?

If you spend one dollar on that low life back stabbing greasy mexican? I will kick your Jesus loving creamy white wonder bread ass!!

the deal has done been made mouseman.

you are right, i am currently unemployed.

but no worries. Jim will get his money.

and what i said is true.

if Jim can PM me his adress? I'll put a check for $100 in the mail TODAY.

Thanks Jim. Please help. I need the info. :tu

PM this screen name if possible. :tu

2centsworth

come on Joe, My mother is in need of an operation and I have no money. Do you have an extra $1000 to spare? You've heard this crap before, what Duff did is no different.

tlongII
11-08-2005, 03:23 PM

and what i said is true.

I'm calling bullcrap on this supposed "deal." You would most likely need to talk to Duff before you arrived at a deal.

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2005, 03:23 PM

and what i said is true.

the only catch is that you need to e-mail your bank info...to Nigeria.

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 03:24 PM

so how much does/did mouse owe you? :lmao

JoeChalupa
11-08-2005, 03:24 PM
come on Joe, My mother is in need of an operation and I have no money. Do you have an extra $1000 to spare? You've heard this crap before, what Duff did is no different.

Well I'll shut my pie-hole then. :oops

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Zak is indulging his Jesus complex to pay Jim money he doesn't need, to get somebody off the hook who doesn't care in the first place.

Puppy Dog
I'm calling bullcrap on this supposed "deal." You would most likely need to talk to Duff before you arrived at a deal.

what the fuck do you know about it sheepfucker?

step off and mind your own business. :lol

mouse

Is this^ an Oxymoron? priceless :lmao

2centsworth
Puppy probably wants Jim's address so he/she can kill him. That Puppy sounds like a Psycho to me.

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Holy crap! Mouse used the word "oxymoron"!! :wow :wow :lmao

mouse
11-08-2005, 03:27 PM

ASS HOLE ! :lmao

gay abc
11-08-2005, 03:28 PM

20 bucks here

tlongII

step off and mind your own business. :lol

I know more than you apparently.

samikeyp

I call shenanigans! :p

http://www.hpcc.uh.edu/~tonyc/sony/barbrady.jpg

j-6
11-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Zak is indulging his Jesus complex to pay Jim money he doesn't need, to get somebody off the hook who doesn't care in the first place.

If you alleged friends of BigZak and Jim truly want to accomplish something here, how about talking the guy with no money out of covering for the guy with no remorse when the lender isn't even going to take the money back in the first place?

samikeyp

Shouldn't that be Brother Sheepfucker, BZ?

Banjo Boy

20 bucks here

After I got BigSnack to buy that over priced copier you couldn't deduct a 10?

Puppy Dog
I know more than you apparently.

do you? good for you.

i know Jim is online.

I know he's reading my post right now...

right Jim?

now PM me your adress where you want the check sent and it will be in the mail today.

the debt will then stand at $700 dollars between YOU and ME.

Thanks brother. :tu

2centsworth
11-08-2005, 03:30 PM
enough bashing on Duff for today. I'm be back tomorrow to crap on him some more.

one last thing JIM stay away from that Puppy person. Pure Psycho.

JoeChalupa
11-08-2005, 03:30 PM

The Mouse and I are even steven. :spin

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Shouldn't that be Brother Sheepfucker, BZ?

ahh...good point mikey...:lmao

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 03:32 PM
If you alleged friends of BigZak and Jim truly want to accomplish something here, how about talking the guy with no money out of covering for the guy with no remorse when the lender isn't even going to take the money back in the first place?

Jim won't accept money from Zak, so I'm not worried about it.

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2005, 03:32 PM
do you? good for you.

i know Jim is online.

right Jim?

now PM me your adress where you want the check sent and it will be in the mail today.

Are those Duffs feet sticking out from under Zaks desk?

tlongII
11-08-2005, 03:33 PM
do you? good for you.

i know Jim is online.

right Jim?

Let me know when he PM's you his address. :lmao

gay abc
11-08-2005, 03:34 PM
After I got BigSnack to buy that over priced copier you couldn't deduct a 10?

it was a monitor and printer stoner

and i've got your bigsnack baby :smokin

Banjo Boy
11-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Are those Duffs feet sticking out from under Zaks desk?

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Duff's scam is the most heinous act I've seen occur in a Spurs forum. Worse than T Park jumping off the bandwagon during the NBA Finals. Worse than the 'playoff surprise' of a would-be insider. I can't think of anything that approaches this level of skullduggery.

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 03:36 PM
do you? good for you.

i know Jim is online.

right Jim?

Just stop it.

You don't become a martyr by paying Jim. You don't become Duff's personal Jesus.

You think you're doing a good deed, but you're not.

Jim's the good guy who got screwed over. He'll eat the loss, everybody will think he's a good guy, and Duff will stay a pariah. If you pay Jim, you're just a broke idiot.

Your paying him back won't make Duff look good because Duff is not repentant. He doesn't care. You can't become his advocate or representative if he doesn't care.

Get off your damn "I found Jesus and I'm going to spread the light" high horse and get some sense.

MannyIsGod
11-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Jim, you're incredible and I think it is a damn shame that you got taken advandtadge of. I hope you never become a cynic man, because 90 percent of the time you help someone they will repay you many times over in one way or another. When I read about you taking your office on vacation or you doing this for Duff, I am floored because I wish there were more people like you. I think it is flat out incredible and thats why it sucks so bad that someone who does good things ever gets dicked over.

Some of the rest of you are fucknig clueless. I love the people in this forum who love to occupy a moral highground on issues. Classic. There are reasons certain people get knocked way more than others on this forum (Tpark, Buddy Holly (especially Buddy Holly) and Duff) and it is because they usually dish it out far more in some respects than they recieve. If I had a dime for everytime BH did something to be an asshole to someone or a nickel for everytime Duff called Shelly old or maybe even a Penny for everytime Tpark called somenoe ignorant then maybe I'd be able to pay Jim back for Duff.

You get what you give in this forum.

JoeChalupa
11-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Duff's scam is the most heinous act I've seen occur in a Spurs forum. Worse than T Park jumping off the bandwagon during the NBA Finals. Worse than the 'playoff surprise' of a would-be insider. I can't think of anything that approaches this level of skullduggery.

That can't be true...I've seen you in the political forum. :lol

Mijo
11-08-2005, 03:37 PM
what the fuck do you know about it sheepfucker? You claim to be "found" yet you still spout off crap like this? Your Jesus act is getting tired! You are a fraud who aprarently moved to LA because someone told you that the the weed is better in Cali. Hell, how hard is it to be funny when you're stoned?

Shelly
11-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Jim, you're incredible and I think it is a damn shame that you got taken advandtadge of. I hope you never become a cynic man, because 90 percent of the time you help someone they will repay you many times over in one way or another. When I read about you taking your office on vacation or you doing this for Duff, I am floored because I wish there were more people like you. I think it is flat out incredible and thats why it sucks so bad that someone who does good things ever gets dicked over.

Some of the rest of you are fucknig clueless. I love the people in this forum who love to occupy a moral highground on issues. Classic. There are reasons certain people get knocked way more than others on this forum (Tpark, Buddy Holly (especially Buddy Holly) and Duff) and it is because they usually dish it out far more in some respects than they recieve. If I had a dime for everytime BH did something to be an asshole to someone or a nickel for everytime Duff called Shelly old or maybe even a Penny for everytime Tpark called somenoe ignorant then maybe I'd be able to pay Jim back for Duff.

The Hell????

Dude's going down.

samikeyp

even bigger than Jim's "trade with Golden State" joke? :p

mouse
Just stop it.
You don't become Duff's personal Jesus..

Depesh Mode screen name in 4.......3........2........

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 03:39 PM
You claim to be "found" yet you still spout off crap like this? Your Jesus act is getting tired! You are a fraud who aprarently moved to LA because someone told you that the the weed is better in Cali. Hell, how hard is it to be funny when you're stoned?
I think his Jesus act is just part-time.

tlongII
11-08-2005, 03:41 PM

Have you seen the hotties that work in Jim's office? I think I know why he takes them on vacation...

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Have you seen the hotties that work in Jim's office? I think I know why he takes them on vacation...
What is it that leads hotties to become dental assistants?

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 03:43 PM
even bigger than Jim's "trade with Golden State" joke? :p

Wait....Jim got what he deserved. :)

clooneyschick04
The Hell????

Dude's going down.

:lol :lol

j-6

Accessible nitrous?

Puppy Dog
Let me know when he PM's you his address. :lmao

well then.

how about YOU pm me your adress.

you are good friends with Jim.

i'll send YOU the hundred dollars and YOU can give it to Jim.

me and Duff have a deal gentlemen.

IF you do not provide an adress, you are in fact saying that you DO NOT WANT TO BE REPAID.

If that is the case? Then say so. Otherwise, MAN UP, and give me the mailing adress. I'm sending a check. It's from Bank of America, so it's a good check.

As for me being crazy? no.

and i'm in Pomona, CA, and i don't have my own car so i'm not gonna be stalking anyone anytime soon...:lol

mouse
11-08-2005, 03:45 PM

it was a printer

dam no wonder I could't make copies :lmao

stoner

I stopped smoking over two months ago :smokin

and i've got your bigsnack baby :smokin

can you put it in a lettuce wrap? on on the south beach diet :smokin

tlongII
11-08-2005, 03:47 PM
well then.

how about YOU pm me your adress.

you are good friends with Jim.

i'll send YOU the hundred dollars and YOU can give it to Jim.

me and Duff have a deal gentlemen.

IF you do not provide an adress, you are in fact saying that you DO NOT WANT TO BE REPAID.

If that is the case? Then say so. Otherwise, MAN UP, and give me the mailing adress. I'm sending a check. It's from Bank of America, so it's a good check.

As for me being crazy? no.

and i'm in Pomona, CA, and i don't have my own car so i'm not gonna be stalking anyone anytime soon...:lol

If you read my earlier posts you would see that I don't care if the debt is repaid. My name is vengeance.

j-6
11-08-2005, 03:49 PM
This is like an off-the-chain reality TV show. When does Peter Brady get to bang the 19 year old model?

mouse
Currently Active Users
61 (41 members & 20 guests)

mouse, Jekka, ChumpDumper, tlongII, PakiDan, Marcus Bryant, Johnny_Blaze_47, baseline bum, Danyo, pache100, batman2883, Ginofan, Slomo, Puppy Dog, MannyIsGod, j-6, CosmicCowboy, JoeChalupa, jcrod, clooneyschick04, 1Billups1, Jimcs50, SpursWoman, 2centsworth, 2Blonde, Mijo, gay abc, samikeyp, angel_luv, Kip Fanatic, Shaolin-Style, StrayDog, easjer, midgetonadonkey, Willinsa, Carie, tekdragon, Mr. Ash, Gatita, 50 cent, Notorious H.O.P.

I wonder how many are from SR :lmao

Puppy Dog
Just stop it.

You don't become a martyr by paying Jim. You don't become Duff's personal Jesus.

You think you're doing a good deed, but you're not.

Jim's the good guy who got screwed over. He'll eat the loss, everybody will think he's a good guy, and Duff will stay a pariah. If you pay Jim, you're just a broke idiot.

Your paying him back won't make Duff look good because Duff is not repentant. He doesn't care. You can't become his advocate or representative if he doesn't care.

Get off your damn "I found Jesus and I'm going to spread the light" high horse and get some sense.

i'll do as i wish. and you can't stop me. deal.

i'm not doing this to be a 'good guy'.

if people want to think i'm an asshole and a 'broke idiot' then go for it.

it's a free country, you can think as you wish.

but you are wrong.

Jim will no longer be a good guy that got screwed over.

Jim will be a Good guy that got paid back for his good deed.

and i'm not doing this to make Duff look good.

I am doing this to pay off the debt.

nothing more, nothing less.

and i'm on no high horse brother.

i'm cleaning up after the horse.

You claim to be "found" yet you still spout off crap like this? Your Jesus act is getting tired! You are a fraud who aprarently moved to LA because someone told you that the the weed is better in Cali. Hell, how hard is it to be funny when you're stoned?

wow, you got me. :tu

MannyIsGod
11-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Zak, you don't get it. If anyone else pays Jim back, the Duff will STILL HAVE GOTTEN OVER! And the point is THAT is what pisses everyone off.

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 03:51 PM
how's this, Jim, call me and we'll share info on the phone...310-592-6905.

Thanks.

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 03:52 PM

I don't care if they look like Tootsie, as long as they don't act like the Nurse Ratched in my dentist's office. :wow :cuss

mouse
11-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Zak, you don't get it. If anyone else pays Jim back, the Duff will STILL HAVE GOTTEN OVER! And the point is THAT is what pisses everyone off.

Manny stop trying to hijack this topic :lmao

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Jim will be a Good guy that got paid back for his good deed.
If you really understood this whole "jesus" thing, you would know that Jim is better off if you don't pay him back.

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 03:55 PM

i'm sorry man, but I'm gonna give Jim back his money in Duff's name.

The deal between me and Duff will remain private.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 03:56 PM

Translation: The deal between me and Duff doesn't exist. :)

baseline bum
If Duff gets an unemplyed person to pay off his fucking loan he should absolutely never hear the end of it. You gotta be fucking kidding me.

samikeyp
Wait....Jim got what he deserved.

I know...just wanted to have fun with it. :)

MannyIsGod
Man Zak, I like you better when you still got stoned.

Marcus Bryant

Don't come to us when Duff doesn't respond to your PMs while he is bragging about how he got some new threads.

Mijo
11-08-2005, 03:57 PM
wow, you got me Well, then what is your deal? You spread the word of the Lord on a part time basis? Better yet, why don't you share some of what you have discovered?

tlongII

Of course it will remain private. There is no deal.

Puppy Dog
If you really understood this whole "jesus" thing, you would know that Jim is better off if you don't pay him back.

Mr. Stout, Jim can do with the money as he pleases. It's his.
If he still wishes to give it ALL to the Salvation Army, he can do that.
The point is, Duff's debt will be paid. That is all.

Debbie Downer
11-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Man Zak, I like you better when you still got stoned.

he does get stoned , with Jesus juice .

Mijo
11-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Man Zak, I like you better when you still got stoned. You can tell he still gets stoned. Why he's stoned right now! I told you they have better smoke in California!

Spam
11-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Now I know why they call it puppy love.

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 04:04 PM
You can tell he still gets stoned. Why he's stoned right now! I told you they have better smoke in California!
There's a reason they were called The Doobie Brothers.

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 04:05 PM
If Duff gets an unemplyed person to pay off his fucking loan he should absolutely never hear the end of it. You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Duff's debt will be to me. And he will pay it.
And it will be nobody else's business.

Don't come to us when Duff doesn't respond to your PMs while he is bragging about how he got some new threads.

i won't.

CosmicCowboy

http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/celebs/photos48/jennifer-love-hewitt.jpg

*sniff*...bye bye Zak...you and Duff have fun...*sigh*

gay abc
I stopped smoking over two months ago :smokin

:wow

did you get a job or what?

Mijo
11-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Duff's debt will be to me. And he will pay it. Would you be willing to help anyone else who needed some cash for vehicle repairs? :angel

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 04:08 PM
*sniff*...bye bye Zak...you and Duff have fun...*sigh*

man, Cosmic, why you gotta tempt me with Jennifer Love...:lol

i'm a married man, she's off limits...

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 04:09 PM
man, Cosmic, why you gotta tempt me with Jennifer Love...:lol

i'm a married man, she's off limits...
You have a thing for the Goat Whipper?

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 04:11 PM
i used to...she is the ultimate test for me.

i will pass.

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2005, 04:11 PM
http://memory.loc.gov/pnp/cph/3b50000/3b52000/3b52000/3b52090r.jpg

"I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. This is something that God recognizes I will do--and I have done it--and God forgives me for it."

Shelly
11-08-2005, 04:12 PM
"I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. This is something that God recognizes I will do--and I have done it--and God forgives me for it."

Didn't Pat Roberston say that?

samikeyp
11-08-2005, 04:13 PM

That is your call amigo...the fact still remains that Duff did not pay back Jim and if you pay Jim...that fact doesn't change and the albatross will hang on Duff's neck forever.

Slomo
11-08-2005, 04:13 PM
I don't care too much about Duff, since I don't now him and because I don't have the patience to read all the threads on this subject so I skip them.

The reason I did read this particular thread is because of Jim's proposal. I find it admirable in this day and age that somebody would help an anonymous screen name with 800$ (I know it's not a fortune - although I wouldn't call it "nothing") just on the premises that he thought that person was in trouble and that money would go for a good purpose. When the forum started pilling up on Duff, Jim was the one embarassed. That just plain, old fashinoed decent and I'm really impressed by your character Jim. I wrote this because in all of the Duff bashing Jim's gesture is getting overlooked - and I know Jim is going to be embarassed by it.

Now if you'll excuse me I must go write Rasho's name on some cheap ass T-shirts I bought the other day....

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Didn't Pat Roberston say that?

I dunno but that is a direct quote from Jimmy Carter...

PizzaFace
11-08-2005, 04:14 PM
i used to...she is the ultimate test for me.

i will pass.

I fail that test every time. :oops

angel_luv
11-08-2005, 04:15 PM
I don't understand why there is an objection to Zak paying Jim back.

If everyone's concern was Jim getting ripped off, then problem solved.

Zak is giving out of his own free will. It is his call to make.

Duff still has a chance to redeem himself by paying Zak back.

What am I missing?

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 04:15 PM
I dunno but that is a direct quote from Jimmy Carter...

Jimmah did say that he didn't find anything wrong with Playboy, IIRC.

mouse
11-08-2005, 04:16 PM
:wow

did you get a job or what?

I acually thought Toyota was going to hire me :lmao

angel_luv
11-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Now if you'll excuse me I must go write Rasho's name on some ... T-shirts I bought the other day....

Now that is an idea I can get behind! :lol

Kori Ellis
Speaking of Jennifer Love Hewitt, she used to be seen a lot at Albano's Pizza on Melrose -- a lot of people in the industry go there, Zak. Maybe you can hang out there and meet her (with your wife there of course ;))

Puppy Dog
That is your call amigo...the fact still remains that Duff did not pay back Jim and if you pay Jim...that fact doesn't change and the albatross will hang on Duff's neck forever.

what you don't understand is that Duff's debt will now be owed to ME.

Duff will owe me.

I will make sure he pays me back every penny.

so you guys don't have to worry.

Duff isn't getting off for free...

he will still have a debt to pay.

and he will pay it.

how and when? That's between me and Duffman. :tu

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 04:18 PM
That won't change what happened.

samikeyp
11-08-2005, 04:20 PM
I understand completely Zak.

The deal was that Jim lends Duff $800 with the understanding that Duff pays him back. Until Duff does that...he still owes.

2Blonde

What am I missing?

For the umpteenth millionth time....The reason everyone is mad is NOT about the lack of money being paid back to Jim, but about the lack of character shown by Duff in not attempting to even make good on a portion of his debt.

Kori Ellis

What am I missing?

You are missing everything.

The problem with Duff not paying Jim back isn't about the money. Jim doesn't even really care about the money. It's about having someone snow you out of money, say they don't have any money to pay you back, and then brag about how they buy expensive clothing, etc in this forum. It's the principal, not the money.

So even if Zak paid Jim (and I know Jim wouldn't take the money) that still doesn't mean that Jim doesn't feel embarrassed or fooled by Duff anymore.

Puppy Dog
I acually thought Toyota was going to hire me :lmao

keep the faith mouse. and it would help if you answer your damn phone once in a while...:lol

Speaking of Jennifer Love Hewitt, she used to be seen a lot at Albano's Pizza on Melrose -- a lot of people in the industry go there, Zak. Maybe you can hang out there and meet her (with your wife there of course ;))

oh no...:lol

your leading me down a dark path...i must face my greatest temptation and resist...but i don't know if i'm ready. and i KNOW my wifey isn't. :lol

mouse
11-08-2005, 04:22 PM
I don't care too much about Duff, since I don't now him and because I don't have the patience to read all the threads on this subject so I skip them.

The reason I did read this particular thread is because of Jim's proposal. I find it admirable in this day and age that somebody would help an anonymous screen name with 800$ (I know it's not a fortune - although I wouldn't call it "nothing") just on the premises that he thought that person was in trouble and that money would go for a good purpose. When the forum started pilling up on Duff, Jim was the one embarassed. That just plain, old fashinoed decent and I'm really impressed by your character Jim. I wrote this because in all of the Duff bashing Jim's gesture is getting overlooked - and I know Jim is going to be embarassed by it.

Now if you'll excuse me I must go write Rasho's name on some cheap ass T-shirts I bought the other day....

^ :lmao

Hey Slomo since your making a rare apparence in the club?

I wanted to ask you if there is a Program out there that has all the juicy Fonts and fire etc,, so I can skip that part on the Adobe Photo shop?

maybe you can go top page 5 and find the photo shop topic I had some questions, thanks

ok , now back to the Duff show :smokin

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 04:22 PM
Kori is exactly right, but NOW, the debt will be owed to ME.

Duff will pay ME back.

When he does, i'll let the FORUM know.

and all will be settled. :tu

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 04:23 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/Tpark50.jpg

Duff deserves at least a C note with his mug on it.

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 04:23 PM

My understanding is that Jim is well off, and that he doesn't really need the money.

Zak is giving out of his own free will. It is his call to make.True. But Zak doesn't have any money to give, Jim doesn't need it, and I believe what has raised the forum ire is not that Jim is out some $$$, but that somebody has successfully executed a permutation of the Nigerian bank scam right in the middle of the forum.

What am I missing?
Well, Duff is a con man who is not going to pay back anybody anything ever. He's not looking to be redeemed any more than the guy who picks your pocket at Disney World or steals the stereo out of your car is looking to be redeemed.

So Zak, thinking that he's going to be Duff's Redeemer, is offering money he doesn't have to pay back somebody who doesn't need it, on behalf of somebody whose reaction will be, "Ha ha, sucker."

It's Zak's prerogative to do it. But he's a fool.

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 04:25 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/Tpark50.jpg

Duff deserves at least a C note with his mug on it.

User started making the $800 one ... I think he still has a portion of it somewhere. :lmao

mouse
11-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Duff will pay ME back.

When he does, i'll let the FORUM know.

are you sure this forum will still be around in 2050? :lmao

Shelly
11-08-2005, 04:27 PM
User started making the $800 one ... I think he still has a portion of it somewhere. :lmao

Where's the Duffinator "I won't pay you back" picture he made?

angel_luv
11-08-2005, 04:28 PM
For the umpteenth millionth time....The reason everyone is mad is NOT about the lack of money being paid back to Jim, but about the lack of character shown by Duff in not attempting to even make good on a portion of his debt.

No need to yell. :lol

I think it is more beneficial to praise a hero's virtue than to constantly nag someone who refuses to hear.

Slomo is right. Jim's kindness got lost in the politics of all this and it is a shame.

I understand your feelings about the principle of the matter, Kori. I really do.

I just don't think that is something you can talk into a person.

Mijo
11-08-2005, 04:29 PM
what you don't understand is that Duff's debt will now be owed to ME.

Duff will owe me.

I will make sure he pays me back every penny.

so you guys don't have to worry.

Duff isn't getting off for free...

he will still have a debt to pay.

and he will pay it.

how and when? That's between me and Duffman.

So you want to become a martyr by taking the fall for Duff? I'm sorry but that is bad business. You want to assume the loan of a person who is delinquent and apparently unwilling to pay and then try to collect yourself? :lol :tu:tu

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Slomo is right. Jim's kindness got lost in the politics of all this and it is a shame.

Actully, it's Jim's kindness that started this whole thing, and it's having it thrown back in his fact that's pissing everyone off.

:spin

ZStomp
This is so embarrassing if I was Duff. I started going through the whole thread but got up to #121...has Duff even come into this thread?

I'm even embarrassed about this whole situation and it has nothing to do with me.

mouse
My understanding is that Jim is well off,

According to GayAbc, he's well hung also :lmao

Extra Stout
I dunno about that. Anytime Jim needs a favor, everybody is going to remember the kind of character he has and bend over backwards for him.

Well, except Aggies.

Earl Hickey
Karma.

Sooner or later it bites you in the ass.

Puppy Dog
That won't change what happened.

your right, but it will resolve the issue of Jim being owed money.

Jim's good deed will have been paid back by Duff via an intermediary.

if people STILL have a problem with that?

it's their own problem and nobody elses.

I understand completely Zak.

The deal was that Jim lends Duff $800 with the understanding that Duff pays him back. Until Duff does that...he still owes.

yes mikey, but that's what's going to happen. Duff is going to pay back Jim. I'm just the facilitator. :tu

people are 'mad' for their own reasons. bottomline? other than maybe Kori and LJ cuz it's their forum? this is nobody's business but Duff and Jim...and now, me.

So Zak, thinking that he's going to be Duff's Redeemer, is offering money he doesn't have to pay back somebody who doesn't need it, on behalf of somebody whose reaction will be, "Ha ha, sucker."

It's Zak's prerogative to do it. But he's a fool.

please,

i am not Duff's redeemer man. i'm just a friend. this is a Spurstalk family if you haven't figured that out yet.

Shelly
11-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Angel, put it this way....

Duff = the dude that wanted money up front from the modeling agency.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 04:31 PM
I think it is more beneficial to praise a hero's virtue than to constantly nag someone who refuses to hear.

Jim has been praised over and over again. Maybe you missed those threads, but there is a lot of it.

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 04:32 PM
your right, but it will resolve the issue of Jim being owed money.

Jim's good deed will have been paid back by Duff via an intermediary.

if people STILL have a problem with that?

it's their own problem and nobody elses.

Then that's two good deeds done for a piece of shit.

angel_luv
Bottom line- Jim you are a wonderful person and I am proud to know you! =)

CosmicCowboy
I dunno about that. Anytime Jim needs a favor, everybody is going to remember the kind of character he has and bend over backwards for him.

Well, except Aggies.

no way I bend over for Jim...:lol

Kori Ellis
this is nobody's business but Duff and Jim...and now, me.

It's still not your business really then. Because you haven't really made an arrangement with Duff and Jim hasn't agreed to accept money from you. So if you are making it no one else's business, then it's not yours either.

2Blonde
11-08-2005, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=2Blonde]For the umpteenth millionth time....The reason everyone is mad is NOT about the lack of money being paid back to Jim, but about the lack of character shown by Duff in not attempting to even make good on a portion of his debt.QUOTE]

No need to yell. :lol

Yelling just felt so good, and better the computer keyboard than my dogs. :lol

Extra Stout
no way I bend over for Jim...:lol

Aggies only bend over for animals.

SpursWoman
this is a Spurstalk family if you haven't figured that out yet.

And I'd stick up for my family with my very last breath...so how is it not my business? :drunk

Puppy Dog
So you want to become a martyr by taking the fall for Duff? I'm sorry but that is bad business. You want to assume the loan of a person who is delinquent and apparently unwilling to pay and then try to collect yourself? :lol :tu:tu

nope. no martyr here.

Duff will pay me back. It will be between me and him.

Shelly
11-08-2005, 04:34 PM
It's still not your business really then. Because you haven't really made an arrangement with Duff and Jim hasn't agreed to accept money from you. So if you are making it no one else's business, then it's not yours either.

And you decided to MAKE it your business when it wasn't asked for. So how is that any different?

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 04:35 PM
And you decided to MAKE it your business when it wasn't asked for. So how is that any different?

Because Zak thinks there's separate rules for him these days. :lol

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 04:35 PM
nope. no martyr here.

What, is Duff going to be pedalling down the road and have a Road to Damascus (or SW Military, as it were) experience?

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Aggies only bend over for animals.

http://www.shadesofcolourgallery.com/ThumbImages/38a6e5247dcf1cb4f375a7abcc5f99ed.jpg

no problem

JoeChalupa
keep the faith mouse. and it would help if you answer your damn phone once in a while...:lol

No shit.

Extra Stout
I tell you what, my life would be a lot easier if I could find some self-righteous baby Christian to pay my mortgage so I could spend more money on myself.

Sure, baby Christian, I'll pay you back. You're going to have eternal life anyway, so just be patient! HA HA HA HA HA HA

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Then that's two good deeds done for a piece of shit.

that's YOUR opinion marcus. and i know you are full of them.

Duff is a good man. People just don't see it.

how do you know i haven't made arrangements?

Duff has already read this and has called me.

You are right though, Jim has yet to give me the info...what are you waiting for Jim? You want your money or not? $100 today, the rest in due time, in payments as I get it. I pay you, Duff pays me. What's the big deal?

SpursWoman
11-08-2005, 04:38 PM
I tell you what, my life would be a lot easier if I could find some self-righteous baby Christian to pay my mortgage so I could spend more money on myself.

Sure, baby Christian, I'll pay you back. You're going to have eternal life anyway, so just be patient! HA HA HA HA HA HA

what the hell? :lol :lol

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 04:39 PM
that's YOUR opinion marcus. and i know you are full of them.

Yep, he's a good man 'cept for trying to rip off whoever he could find in this forum, ripping off Jim in particular, and then threatening physical violence to whoever called him out on it.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 04:40 PM
how do you know i haven't made arrangements?

Duff has already read this and has called me.

You are right though, Jim has yet to give me the info...what are you waiting for Jim? You want your money or not? $100 today, the rest in due time, in payments as I get it. I pay you, Duff pays me. What's the big deal?

Really?

He called you? He hasn't been online all day. If he made arrangements with you, why didn't he just make arrangements with Jim. :rolleyes

Horry For 3!
11-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Damn this thread went pretty damn far since I was in Government class.

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Yep, he's a good man 'cept for trying to rip off whoever he could find in this forum, ripping off Jim in particular, and then threatening physical violence to whoever called him out on it.

well, now Jim will be paid in full and Duff will pay me.

if people don't like that? well, there's nothing i can do.

to each their own...

angel_luv
11-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Angel, put it this way....

Duff = the dude that wanted money up front from the modeling agency.

Die sucker die!!!!!!! :lmao

Jim has been praised over and over again. Maybe you missed those threads, but there is a lot of it.

Very possibly. :)

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 04:43 PM
If I ever leave my undisclosed location and meet this Jim person, I'm buying the dude a beer.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 04:44 PM
If I ever leave my undisclosed location

CIA Stout!

angel_luv
11-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Yelling just felt so good, and better the computer keyboard than my dogs. :lol

:lol You could put the pups in the dog house!

I keed! I keed! =)

Horry For 3!
11-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Duff should just pay Jim the fucking money and everything would be over with. It is not that hard to pay $800 or however much it was.

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 04:46 PM
One wonders in how many other forums Duff has attempted and/or pulled off this type of scam...

Jimcs50
11-08-2005, 04:47 PM
9 pages?????

I go work for a couple of hrs and my thread has 9 pages????

Did Duff even come in here?

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Duff hasn't posted in this thread yet Jim. But Zak claims that Duff called him and now Zak is going to pay you and then Duff will pay Zak :rolleyes

Shelly
9 pages?????

No. Only his spokesperson.

ZStomp
9 pages?????

What do you think?

gay abc
11-08-2005, 04:50 PM
According to GayAbc, he's well hung also :lmao

all i said was - he has a big drill

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Jim, you got PM. Thanks man. :tu

tlongII
11-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Zak,

Quit your fibbing!

batman2883
11-08-2005, 04:55 PM
ha ha hya ha big zak is a freaking funny comedian, this would be a great threat if it were only true

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Zak,

Quit your fibbing!

your the shark, not me brother.

Horry For 3!
11-08-2005, 04:56 PM
:lmao @ this Zak person

Holt's Cat
11-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Puppy Dog, someone I know needs a little $ to cover some luxury tax. He'd like to keep it hush hush. Lil' help?

batman2883
11-08-2005, 05:02 PM
bigzak gets all the kudos for making me laugh harder than ive laughed before

Extra Stout
11-08-2005, 05:03 PM
bigzak gets all the kudos for making me laugh harder than ive laughed before
His brand of humor escapes me. :tu

Jimcs50
11-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Zak, I do not want you to give me any money. You need it more than I do. Please let Duff handle this and you just keep being his friend...it looks like he needs one in here.

Duff, please PM me and just let me know if my proposal is ok with you, ok?

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 05:06 PM
c'mon Jim, i don't got all day man, i'm gonna goto the bank soon with wifey cuz i got my check from vegas yesterday...a cool $430, but i gotta pay my cell and give some to Mr. D for rent and his wife for electric/water....but you got a hundred coming your way...so i'd like to drop it at the post office when i'm downtown...give me the 411 i need. pm or phone, it don't matter man. Thanks in advance. :tu

Horry For 3!
11-08-2005, 05:08 PM
c'mon Jim, i don't got all day man, i'm gonna goto the bank soon with wifey cuz i got my check from vegas yesterday...a cool $430, but i gotta pay my cell and give some to Mr. D for rent and his wife for electric/water....but you got a hundred coming your way...so i'd like to drop it at the post office when i'm downtown...give me the 411 i need. pm or phone, it don't matter man. Thanks in advance. :tu
Why are you getting involved? It should be up to Duff to make paymeants to Jim, no one else. Plus $100 right now isn't shit anyways.

Horry For 3!
$100 to Jim is like $1 to you. :lmao

CosmicCowboy
http://www.fotos.org/galeria/data/502/medium/3Jennifer-Love-Hewitt.jpg

Zak you big stud...I can't believe you would pick Duff over little ol' me...

Puppy Dog
Zak, I do not want you to give me any money. You need it more than I do. Please let Duff handle this and you just keep being his friend...it looks like he needs one in here.

Duff, please PM me and just let me know if my proposal is ok with you, ok?

NO, Duff and I have a deal.

Don't worry about me brother, I'm rich.
I have more than even you could imagine.
You could say, I'm loaded. But keep it hush hush.

So now, about where to send that $100. give me da scoop. :tu

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 05:10 PM
cosmic, you bastard, stop that! :lmao

Horry For 3!
11-08-2005, 05:10 PM
NO, Duff and I have a deal.

Don't worry about me brother, I'm rich.
I have more than even you could imagine.
You could say, I'm loaded. But keep it hush hush.

So now, about where to send that $100. give me da scoop. :tu
:lmao if you were rich, then why are you paying for rent? :rolleyes

Puppy Dog
11-08-2005, 05:12 PM
:lmao if you were rich, then why are you paying for rent? :rolleyes

cuz Mr. Diaz needs the help, and I didn't have a place to stay when i got out here...

samikeyp
11-08-2005, 05:12 PM

I hope so bro...still doesn't change the fact that Duff stole from Jim...

something the bible frowns on, BTW.

One cannot see what is not there.