PDA

View Full Version : National Cheeseburger Day Sept 18, 2020 ST gathering

Fabbs
09-03-2020, 11:28 AM
Would you ST's like to meet in person in San Antone or Dallas?
Or do a Zoom type meeting to partake in cheeseburger heaven.

Related, do we have nominees for this challenge?

Fuddruckers
National Cheeseburger Day 3-Pound Burger Challenge
Finish your 3 lb. burger and a pound of fries in an hour and win a $20 Gift Card and a “Victory” T-Shirt. Note: reservation required. Additional note: This is like 12 quarter pounders. Hello?

Millennial_Messiah
09-03-2020, 02:09 PM
OP is fat

Fabbs
09-03-2020, 02:16 PM
Noooo.
I could force the burger down but don't want to perform gluttony.

Likely candidates?
slob could do it blindfolded.
timvp
DJR210 Cable Guy
beanerfactor

others?

lefty
09-03-2020, 03:21 PM
lol fat fucks

MultiTroll
09-04-2020, 09:18 AM
lol fat fucks
While in the spirit of this day i don't think any of the board should hold back, nonetheless some for health reasons may need to consider:

Cheeseburger Casserole
Healthy Recipes (blog)
Food writer Vered DeLeeuw: “This cheeseburger casserole is one of the most successful recipes on my site, and with good reason! It is deliciously cheesy and decadent, it’s very easy to make, and while it’s great for anyone, it’s perfect for those following a low-carb or a keto diet.
https://mk0nationaltodayijln.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/500px_healthy-recipes-1.png

Chucho
09-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Fabbs wont be available, there's a NAMBLA meeting that he is hosting.

ChumpDumper
09-04-2020, 11:10 AM
Starting this thread three weeks out means you have alerts for this kind of thing.

Spurtacular
09-04-2020, 11:33 AM
I could go for some In N' Out.

MultiTroll
09-04-2020, 11:51 AM
Starting this thread three weeks out means you have alerts for this kind of thing.
Do you know how to use a search engine?

Yes or no?

MultiTroll
09-04-2020, 11:53 AM
Fabbs wont be available, there's a NAMBLA meeting that he is hosting.
Hey it's Molesting Chunko thread bumpin on cue. Ding.

Make sure there are no attractive females between 19-29 where you go.

Is Karen taking you?

ChumpDumper
09-04-2020, 11:53 AM
Do you know how to use a search engine?

Yes or no?Yes.

You searched for National Cheeseburger Day?

Yes or no.

MultiTroll
09-04-2020, 11:54 AM
I think i typed in National Food Days 2020.

ChumpDumper
09-04-2020, 11:56 AM
I think i typed in National Food Days 2020.:lolK

Chucho
09-04-2020, 12:37 PM
Hey it's Molesting Chunko thread bumpin on cue. Ding.

Make sure there are no attractive females between 19-29 where you go.

Is Karen taking you?

Dont project your proven history onto me, you kiddie diddling loser. You have an extensive track record of approving of children having sex with adults and you're super pissed when those teachers get caught and busted and you shame the victims for "snitching".

You're a disgusting piece of shit on top of being a sad, lonely loser who is also poor and not up to speed on the most basic technologies.

Blake
09-04-2020, 01:03 PM

Fuddruckers
Finish your 3 lb. burger and a pound of fries in an hour and win a $20 Gift Card and a “Victory” T-Shirt. Note: reservation required. Additional note: This is like 12 quarter pounders. Hello?

Is Fuddruckers still around?

SpursforSix
09-04-2020, 01:46 PM

I love Fuddruckers. Although I haven't been in a few years. The burger is pretty good but they always had fresh vegetables. And of course the free "cheese" sauce for fries or whatever.

GAustex
09-04-2020, 02:45 PM
“Cheese” sauce

Dirks_Finale
09-04-2020, 03:37 PM
lol fat fucks:lol

Xevious
09-04-2020, 05:23 PM
Not in San Antonio. They're closed indefinitely. There's still some locations open, but none close by.

ElNono
09-04-2020, 06:12 PM
lol Fat necks... where's mid with the goods on this one?

DJR210
09-04-2020, 10:03 PM
Dont project your proven history onto me, you kiddie diddling loser. You have an extensive track record of approving of children having sex with adults and you're super pissed when those teachers get caught and busted and you shame the victims for "snitching".

You're a disgusting piece of shit on top of being a sad, lonely loser who is also poor and not up to speed on the most basic technologies.

:lol 6 months of failure and he finally threw in the towel on the 3 steps to install Kodi

MultiTroll
09-04-2020, 10:06 PM
:lol 6 months of failure and he finally threw in the towel on the 3 steps to install Kodi
:lol Cable Guy still can't fathom that with free tv with all the trimmings i don't need the Kodi for much.

Chucho
09-04-2020, 10:59 PM
:lol Cable Guy still can't fathom that with free tv with all the trimmings i don't need the Kodi for much.

Doesn't matter, shit for brains. You begged him practically for directions.

And lord knows how many times you've had mentioning people explained and you still keep bolding the stupid nicknames you come up with.

Bottom line: ontop of being pro-pedophilia, you're fucking moronic with the most basic technologies, even after they are concisely explained to you, Faggs.

Chucho
09-04-2020, 11:02 PM
And let's not forget how you foam at the mouth to learn about the sexual conquests and habits of strange men that hate you

DJR210
09-04-2020, 11:36 PM

Yet you made a thread inquiring about it 5 days ago..

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286908&p=10247499#post10247499

DJR210
09-04-2020, 11:38 PM
Doesn't matter, shit for brains. You begged him practically for directions.

:lol

you still keep bolding the stupid nicknames you come up with.

Bottom line: ontop of being pro-pedophilia, you're fucking moronic with the most basic technologies, even after they are concisely explained to you, Faggs.

:lmao

MultiTroll
09-04-2020, 11:48 PM
Yet you made a thread inquiring about it 5 days ago..

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286908&p=10247499#post10247499
Yes, and?

Some of the NBA games have unlistenable announcers like Reggie Miller. Also occassionally want a movie or something that i don't have access to.
Previously you turned the board on to some cool Kodi stuff info that would have local broadcasters, much better. You referred us to some YouTube or other channel with a guy who continually updated.

Then YOU said the whole thing went kapooey as the powers to be kept messing with access stuff.
Then you got all butthurt when i asked for an update. Yes it's true, originally you offered to hook me up totally. I snoozed. Guilty.

jjktkk
09-06-2020, 09:08 AM

Fuddruckers

Gotta throw in Chris Madrid's imho.

jjktkk
09-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Not in San Antonio. They're closed indefinitely. There's still some locations open, but none close by.

They just reopened a Fuddruckers in S. Austin. Don't know how long they were closed.

MultiTroll
09-06-2020, 09:25 AM
Gotta throw in Chris Madrid's imho.
Have you toked on a Tostada Burger?

Chris Madrid's website shows nothing promoted for Nat Burger Day.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpgGgal7Al/

MultiTroll
09-06-2020, 09:34 AM
They just reopened a Fuddruckers in S. Austin. Don't know how low they were closed.

Might you / ChumpDumper others rep ST and enter the S. Austin Fuddruckers challenge?

jjktkk
09-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Have you toked on a Tostada Burger?

Chris Madrid's website shows nothing promoted for Nat Burger Day.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpgGgal7Al/

Usually get the cheddar cheezy, but the tostada is a great burger as well.

jjktkk
09-06-2020, 09:47 AM
Might you / ChumpDumper others rep ST and enter the S. Austin Fuddruckers challenge?

Chump's a ST celebrity, I'm not worthy. BTW, Austin burgers can't compete with S.A.'s burger joints.

DMC
09-06-2020, 04:23 PM
Just reading this thread makes me queasy.

Chucho
09-06-2020, 04:52 PM
Yes, and?

Some of the NBA games have unlistenable announcers like Reggie Miller. Also occassionally want a movie or something that i don't have access to.
Previously you turned the board on to some cool Kodi stuff info that would have local broadcasters, much better. You referred us to some YouTube or other channel with a guy who continually updated.

Then YOU said the whole thing went kapooey as the powers to be kept messing with access stuff.
Then you got all butthurt when i asked for an update. Yes it's true, originally you offered to hook me up totally. I snoozed. Guilty.

No. Its because you're fucking retarded, dip shit.

If you spent even a tiny iota of your time learning basic instruction as you do beating off to teachers banging children, you might have learned something that won't get you on sex offender registries, you dumb kiddie diddle proponent.

MultiTroll
09-06-2020, 06:25 PM
Chump's a ST celebrity, I'm not worthy. BTW, Austin burgers can't compete with S.A.'s burger joints.
Is this a KD complimenting KD type of thing?

jjktkk
09-06-2020, 08:55 PM
Is this a KD complimenting KD type of thing?

Not really. Even the best burgers joints in Austin, Hop Daddy's, shake shake, etc... are small compared to S.A.'s top burger joints like Chris Madrids, Chester's, Texas Hamburger Co, etc...

FrostKing
09-07-2020, 02:51 AM
https://i.ibb.co/cCkY7LH/512b7fa3ecad04e11c000001.jpg

Per Pound

MultiTroll
09-09-2020, 10:48 AM
:lolK
Will you be reppin ST in Yourtown on the 18th at Fuddruckers?

MultiTroll
09-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Pretty nice option here for those not wanting to attempt 3 pounds:

Red Robin
Gourmet Cheeseburger with Bottomless Steak Fries
Purchase any regular-sized beverage when you dine in and get a Gourmet Cheeseburger with Bottomless Steak Fries for $5.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Will you be reppin ST in Yourtown on the 18th at Fuddruckers?No.

Why do you think your searching for food deals pwns other posters?

MultiTroll
09-09-2020, 11:02 AM
No.

Why do you think your searching for food deals pwns other posters?
Why not? Would you be interested in being in the cheering section for any STs that enter?

I'm not sure what you are asking.
Are you attempting to fabricate some motive?

ChumpDumper
09-09-2020, 11:09 AM
Why not?Not interested.

Would you be interested in being in the cheering section for any STs that enter?No.

I'm not sure what you are asking.
Are you attempting to fabricate some motive?You continually search for food deals in a weird attempt to insult ST posters.

You somehow insinuate that they...eat....

That's why it makes no sense and why I'm asking you how you think this works for you.

Chucho
09-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Not interested.

No.

You continually search for food deals in a weird attempt to insult ST posters.

That's why it makes no sense and why I'm asking you how you think this works for you.

He's hoping that someone will bring a child and while they're gorged on burgers, he can swipe in and make off with some easy loot.

MultiTroll
09-09-2020, 04:05 PM
You continually search for food deals.

I don't "continually" but I do regularly.
I don't "insinuate" that other posters eat. They do eat. Is that a problem for you?

Perhaps you should just control your own diet and not try to thought police others.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2020, 04:20 PM
I don't "continually" but I do regularly.
con·tin·u·al·ly
/kənˈtinyo͞oəlē/

adverb
1. repeated frequently in the same way; regularly.
"this information is continually updated"

I don't "insinuate" that other posters eat. They do eat. Is that a problem for you?I was being sarcastic, but you think their eating is somehow a dig at them.

Perhaps you should just control your own diet and not try to thought police others.:lol You immediately prove my point.

Why do you think this is working for you?

MultiTroll
09-09-2020, 06:03 PM
Continually, regularly, either is fine with me.

Otherwise have no interest in whatever you are attempting to fabricate. Trying so hard iin hopes to self declare another "gotchya" moment.

If you want to declare "e victory" it's all yours. :lol

ChumpDumper
09-09-2020, 06:21 PM
Continually, regularly, either is fine with me.

Otherwise have no interest in whatever you are attempting to fabricate. Trying so hard iin hopes to self declare another "gotchya" moment.

If you want to declare "e victory" it's all yours. :lolIt's your thread. You're the only one trying for food related wins.:lol

Chucho
09-10-2020, 10:20 AM
You can't help but laugh at a fucking simpleton like Faggs.

He pretends his constant food threads, his pro-pedophilia threads and comments and all his fucking weirdness never happened when he gets made fun of.

Retard.

DJR210
09-10-2020, 01:05 PM
You can't help but laugh at a fucking simpleton like Faggs.

He pretends his constant food threads, his pro-pedophilia threads and comments and all his fucking weirdness never happened when he gets made fun of.

Retard.

:lol he reminds me of Lenny from Of Mouse and Men for some reason

MultiTroll
09-10-2020, 01:13 PM
^
http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2017812/rs_1024x759-170912131618-1024-jim-carrey-cable-guy.jpg

MultiTroll
09-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Thread Bumper Chunko
https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/06/NINTCHDBPICT000588338663.jpg
Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.

She ain't bad. Period.

Period.

Chucho
09-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Thread Bumper Chunko

Period.

Faggs, if you want me to go and re-post your pedophile quotes, I will do it...again.

But everyone already knows you want to bang kids, you make it abundantly clear.

That said, you think me saying a thick woman who is of age isn't bad is going to hurt my feelings? Coming from you? A pedophile.

Remove me and yourself from the equation for a moment Pedophile Faggs:

A pedophile is trying to make fun of a heterosexual male for saying a thick, older woman "ain't bad. period."

Now, and I know this is difficult for a retard, but think about what you are and what you're trying to say. You aren't in any position to criticize anyone's comments since you want to fuck children.

You're a sicko, pal. No "ands" of "ifs" about it.

MultiTroll
09-11-2020, 02:44 PM
https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/BqBVSklg1c9-png__700.jpg

Pedophile / Granny Chaser False Charge Chunko is spotted.

Here's a picture of you attempting to break in to the local meeting of Grandmas to hit on one of them. They strongly object.

Chucho
09-11-2020, 04:24 PM
Yeah...that's not even funny Pedophile Faggs.

DJR210
09-11-2020, 04:28 PM
:lol @ faggs drooling over the North Korean Olympic Women's Gymnastics team and they all looked about 12

DJR210
09-11-2020, 04:29 PM
Send another Cable Guy pic so I can be devastated that much further

MultiTroll
09-11-2020, 06:04 PM
Yeah...that's not even funny.
No, it's not funny.
You are one sick puppy.

MultiTroll
09-17-2020, 10:55 AM
:lol @ faggs drooling over the North Korean Olympic Women's Gymnastics team and they all looked about 12

:rollin self ownage by Cable Guy yet again.

It isn’t easy to get on the elite cheerleading squad. Kim and North Korean officials “cherry-pick” the women, who are mostly in their 20s, based on their appearance and family background, North Korean defector and researcher An Chan-Il told AFP.

"They must be over 5 feet 3 inches tall and come from good families," An told AFP. "Those who play an instrument are from a band and others are mostly students at the elite Kim Il-Sung University."

Full article:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/17/north-koreas-army-beauties-cheerleading-squad-heading-to-south-korea-for-olympics.html

Again, ST Moderator if you could put in the title NSFLK
Not Safe for Laundry Krew
or
Not Safe for Phaggots

MultiTroll
09-17-2020, 10:57 AM
Not really. Even the best burgers joints in Austin, Hop Daddy's, shake shake, etc... are small compared to S.A.'s top burger joints like Chris Madrids, Chester's, Texas Hamburger Co, etc...

Are you "there" tomorrow the 18th?

MultiTroll
09-18-2020, 02:22 PM
I could go for some In N' Out.
In-N-Out corp not doing any promos today.

I checked for soyburger deals for Chump too. No go. :depressed

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 02:23 PM
In-N-Out corp not doing any promos today.

I checked for soyburger deals for Chump too. No go. :depressed

Who is doing them?

MultiTroll
09-18-2020, 02:31 PM
Who is doing them?
All kinds of places.
https://nationaltoday.com/national-cheeseburger-day/

https://www.deseret.com/entertainment/2020/9/18/21445456/national-cheeseburger-day-2020-deals-free-freebies-mcdonalds-burger-king-applebees-red-robin

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 02:52 PM
All kinds of places.
https://nationaltoday.com/national-cheeseburger-day/

https://www.deseret.com/entertainment/2020/9/18/21445456/national-cheeseburger-day-2020-deals-free-freebies-mcdonalds-burger-king-applebees-red-robin

Looked before this, and it was mostly just a la carte get in the door (use the app) stuff. Ended up ordering Panda Express already.

The BK deal looked like a winner on that link though. The $2 burger at Farmer's too. But you'd feel like a bit of a jackass if you didn't order a drink/fries with it anyways.

CNN
09-18-2020, 06:08 PM
https://screenshots.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/530-90_5357f47bc738c.jpg