PDA

View Full Version : T.O. Apologizes to McNabb and Reid.

2centsworth
11-08-2005, 03:12 PM
T.O. sounded great and then Rosenhaus goes and messes it up with the yelling and screaming.

T.O. is screwed.

Oh, Gee!!
11-08-2005, 03:14 PM
I still believe in you, TO

samikeyp
11-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Tell Drew to go to hell. :)

Beerjitsu
11-08-2005, 03:46 PM
I'm a little biased, granted, being a Cowboy fan (so what's bad for the Eagles is good for me)...but I hope the Eagles stick to their guns and tell Owens and Rosenhaus "screw you AND the horses you rode in on". If they have the stones to keep this clown off of their team I might even be tempted to root for Philly...as long as they don't finish ahead of Dallas.

My dream is that no NFL team will take a chance on this childish punk and he ends up playing in Canada or the Euro-league. I know it won't happen...the guy has WAY too much talent for someone not to take a chance on him. But a guy can dream.

ALVAREZ6
11-08-2005, 05:44 PM
My dream is that no NFL team will take a chance on this childish punk and he ends up playing in Canada or the Euro-league. I know it won't happen...the guy has WAY too much talent for someone not to take a chance on him. But a guy can dream.
That's my dream too.

bry3
11-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Too little, too late!!!

King
11-08-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm a little biased, granted, being a Cowboy fan (so what's bad for the Eagles is good for me)...but I hope the Eagles stick to their guns and tell Owens and Rosenhaus "screw you AND the horses you rode in on". If they have the stones to keep this clown off of their team I might even be tempted to root for Philly...as long as they don't finish ahead of Dallas.

That's all well and good - but the NFL is a winning business. And without TO - they're a shell of what they can be with him.

It sends a message as far as 'we won't tolerate this.'

But, lost in all of this is the message to the 52 other guys on the teams that says 'we're going to stick to our guns, and proceed to suck - sorry for wasting a year of your career.'

I don't like the guy - but the NFL is about putting the best team on the field, and TO makes the Eagles one of the best teams week in and out. Without TO - they're nowhere near it.

McKenzie
11-08-2005, 07:31 PM
cough, cough, cough, bull****, cough.

My thoughts, exactly. It's pretty easy to apologize after your ass gets hit with an $800,000 initial blast and then whatever can be extracted from the 1.8 mil signing bonus. Seems like he should have thought before he shot his mouth off.

No sympathy.

ALVAREZ6
11-08-2005, 07:37 PM
This whole T.O. shit all started with Drew Motherfuckingass Rosenhaus being T.O.'s agent and messing with his head with these ideas that the mofo deserves more money. Fuck Drew and fuck T.O. for not being a man about it.

exstatic
11-08-2005, 09:55 PM
My thoughts, exactly. It's pretty easy to apologize after your ass gets hit with an $800,000 initial blast and then whatever can be extracted from the 1.8 mil signing bonus. Seems like he should have thought before he shot his mouth off.

No sympathy.

Bingo. The only thing he's "sorry" about is being out $800K. This is strictly spin and damage control.

A Serbian Beast
11-08-2005, 10:10 PM
That conference was hard to watch. So much bullshit it was crazy.

2centsworth
11-08-2005, 10:13 PM
I don't like the guy - but the NFL is about putting the best team on the field, and TO makes the Eagles one of the best teams week in and out. Without TO - they're nowhere near it.

What? They were 4-3 with him and were lucky to win two of those games. Add to that they were smoked 2 out of the previous 3 weeks with him.

Eagles made it to the Superbowl without the guy, and they can do it again. They just need Mcnabb to be healthy, some respectable receivers, and a way better defense.

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 12:28 AM
This whole T.O. shit all started with Drew Motherfuckingass Rosenhaus being T.O.'s agent

Amen.

TexasAggie2005
11-09-2005, 12:34 AM
TO's overrated, plain and simple. He turned from an above average receiver into the "greatest receiver in football" by missing part of the playoffs and making a dramatic return for the Super Bowl to supposedly get the Eagles over the hump (which didn't happen). No one thought he was that great before his injury.

And this is all grandstanding to try to get traded. I think every bit of TO's acting up recently has been intentional, in hopes of annoying the Eagles enough to get them to trade him. He just took it too far and it bit him in the ass.

Vashner
11-09-2005, 01:39 AM
I'll cry for TO tonight.. he's suffering at a fancy Hawaiian 5 star hotel.. with chocolate covered strawberries and grilled lobster on the half shell. Maybe having to suffer with a rented Benz and 2-3 girl for company. Oh the hard life of a multimillionare with no job.

Yea... TO's life is horrible... .. :)

slayermin
11-09-2005, 01:47 AM
I just saw most of the interview on NFL Network. Wow.

All I have to say is Drew Rosenhaus is my type of agent. I would want him to represent me because the guy is a fighter. You know Rosenhaus is gonna make it up to T.O.

Hey, even Parcells, for you Cowboy homers, said that he doesn't want to comment on something he knows nothing about. He basically said no one knows what went on in the locker room and behind the scenes except T.O. and the Eagles.

Lincoln Kennedy basically stated something I posted in another thread that T.O.'s next contract will be heavily incentive laden for performance and behaviour.

midgetonadonkey
11-09-2005, 02:11 AM
Owens is a bitch for what he did to his team. But he is still the most talented receiver in the league today. It sucks to admit but fuck, he's badass. I'm glad he is sitting out the whole season and honestly pray that his career ends up where Tyson's career is. But some fucking dumb ass team like the Raiders will pick him up and prolong this bullshit for years to come. I'm sick of hearing about this bastard. Fuck.

Despot
11-09-2005, 02:24 AM
Funny how america can forgive a president for lying to our faces and making a mockery of the white house, and TO becomes a hated villain because he says that a QB from another team is better than his. Yes, I know it's more than that, but c'mon...

hicksi
11-09-2005, 02:47 AM
Funny how america can forgive a president for lying to our faces and making a mockery of the white house, and TO becomes a hated villain because he says that a QB from another team is better than his. Yes, I know it's more than that, but c'mon...
The TO stuff bores me to tears.

But your comment on the Prez has me intrigues...

Are re referring to "I did not have sex..."
or
Are we referring to "Sadam has WMD..."

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 09:59 AM
The Eagles should let him back in for one practice, make him run crossing routes all day long and let the defense tee off on him. :p

Despot
11-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Are re referring to "I did not have sex..."
or
Are we referring to "Sadam has WMD..."

I kind of left it open as a blanket warrant on all prez's.....but yes, mainly talking about Clinton's shannanigans.

Oh yeah, (we all know sadam had WMD, just haven't found 'em yet) and nobody has forgiven Bush for that yet.

Despot
11-09-2005, 01:29 PM
The Eagles should let him back in for one practice, make him run crossing routes all day long and let the defense tee off on him. :p

:lol

Or strap him to a tackling sled.......Have him sit his jewels on a tee and let Akers go off on him..........there are so many possibilities.

But I will add, this whole thing is getting very childish....TO is already at a low point, as long as the Eagles are associated with him, it can only get worse for the Eagles, they should cut him ASAP.

Of course, I own him in most of my FFL's so i may be just a little biased.

50 cent
11-09-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm just sick of hearing about it.