PDA

View Full Version : Staggering Number of Hysterectomies Happening at ICE Facility, Whistleblower Says

RandomGuy
09-15-2020, 07:58 AM
"We’ve questioned among ourselves, like, goodness, he's taking everybody’s stuff out," said a former nurse at the facility. "That's his specialty, he’s the uterus collector."

A whistleblower complaint filed Monday by several legal advocacy groups accuses a detention center of performing a staggering number of hysterectomies on immigrant women, as well as failing to follow procedures meant to keep both detainees and employees safe from the coronavirus.

The complaint, filed on behalf of several detained immigrants and a nurse named Dawn Wooten, details several accounts of recent “jarring medical neglect” at the Irwin County Detention Center in Ocilla, Georgia, which is run by the private prison company LaSalle South Corrections and houses people incarcerated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). In interviews with Project South, a Georgia nonprofit, multiple women said that hysterectomies were stunningly frequent among immigrants detained at the facility.

“When I met all these women who had had surgeries, I thought this was like an experimental concentration camp,” said one woman, who said she’d met five women who’d had hysterectomies after being detained between October and December 2019. The woman said that immigrants at Irwin are often sent to see one particular gynecologist outside of the facility. “It was like they’re experimenting with their bodies.”

In one case, Wooten said, a woman who ended up with a hysterectomy was not properly anesthetized and overhead the doctor say that he’d taken out the wrong ovary. That woman had to go back and get her other ovary removed as well, Wooten said.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/93578d/staggering-number-of-hysterectomies-happening-at-ice-facility-whistleblower-sa

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3Ab89cad21-72bc-48f0-a150-2bcb43f71bef&fbclid=IwAR1Vwhckcmcs-iuOmzzbPlEr7S8RpMGJlrVmnYQ9A0lobMqG3XxgXLEpsQU#pag eNum=1

Millennial_Messiah
09-15-2020, 11:16 AM
Good, less automatic blue votes in 18+ years, tbh.

Winehole23
09-15-2020, 11:17 AM
Forced sterilization, but don't you dare call it a concentration camp.

Winehole23
09-15-2020, 11:18 AM
Good, less automatic blue votes in 18+ years, tbh.We already knew you were a fascist, tbh.

Spurs Homer
09-15-2020, 11:19 AM
Remember when people would say

”as soon as you start comparing Trump to Hitler- you have lost all credibility!”

but it was never even a question that trump is very comparable to hitler

IF you trusted your own eyes and ears....

Millennial_Messiah
09-15-2020, 11:28 AM
We already knew you were a fascist, tbh.

We already knew you were a communist, tbh.

Winehole23
09-15-2020, 11:29 AM
We already knew you were a communist, tbh.lol no

ducks
09-15-2020, 11:46 AM
Damm free health care for them
Send those woman back to their countries

baseline bum
09-15-2020, 11:55 AM

It's unfortunate your mother didn't get that kind of free health care

koriwhat
09-15-2020, 01:13 PM
boohoo they're getting their free medical care they came for. :tu

koriwhat
09-15-2020, 01:13 PM
It's unfortunate your mother didn't get that kind of free health care

damn you're so hardcore

koriwhat
09-15-2020, 01:14 PM
Remember when people would say

”as soon as you start comparing Trump to Hitler- you have lost all credibility!”

but it was never even a question that trump is very comparable to hitler

IF you trusted your own eyes and ears....

lmao

koriwhat
09-15-2020, 01:14 PM
Forced sterilization, but don't you dare call it a concentration camp.

cry me a river

boutons_deux
09-15-2020, 01:19 PM
One unnecessary hysterectomy is too many but what is the number that is staggering?

koriwhat
09-15-2020, 01:27 PM
One unnecessary hysterectomy is too many but what is the number that is staggering?

1 unnecessary illegal is too many. bye felicia!

Spurtacular
09-15-2020, 02:36 PM
Sounds like the latest manufactured crisis. Dems hoping one of these will hit. :lol

RandomGuy
09-15-2020, 04:55 PM

First step to any authoritarian dicatatorship:

De-humanize minorities.

If you hate the constitution and our values so much... GTFO. The Philippines has some open slots.

Millennial_Messiah
09-15-2020, 06:23 PM
First step to any authoritarian dicatatorship:

De-humanize minorities.

If you hate the constitution and our values so much... GTFO. The Philippines has some open slots.
I don't like tropical weather. Also, I'm not attracted to Asian women, unlike Avante.

Millennial_Messiah
09-15-2020, 06:24 PM
Baby lives matter to the Left only if they're not white and Christian, tbh......

Will Hunting
09-15-2020, 06:30 PM
Baby lives matter to the Left only if they're not white and Christian, tbh......
Still better than being the party that cares more about unborn fetuses than babies.

RandomGuy
09-15-2020, 06:54 PM

You dont care about babies.

Don't bullshit me about that.

Chucho
09-15-2020, 09:04 PM
Still better than being the party that cares more about unborn fetuses than babies.

I see what you did there.

Bogie
09-15-2020, 09:09 PM

imagine the level of a piece of shit one would have to be to formulate that thought.

Bogie
09-15-2020, 09:11 PM
1 unnecessary illegal is too many. bye felicia!

joey do you say this to your customers?

I’m going to guess you’re too big of a pussy.

pgardn
09-15-2020, 09:18 PM

Playblair, the guy who solicited (on this site) to lick peoples butt holes, LIKED THIS POST.

cool.. There are quite a few bizarre things he likes apparently.
Sanitary living is not one of them.
I guess he thought a hysterectomy was the removal of the anus.

ducks
09-15-2020, 09:25 PM
Those woman must love getting their pussies fucked
So they just opt to do that instead of having to carry the baby 9 months

Will Hunting
09-15-2020, 09:25 PM
Do they enjoy getting peed on as much as the 13 year olds you know?

pgardn
09-15-2020, 09:27 PM

Playblair just wants to lick the place where undigested food comes out.
And he liked your post. I think your peeing on teenage girls, I think he fancied that.

ChumpDumper
09-15-2020, 10:06 PM
Those woman must love getting their pussies fuckedNot like your wife amirite?

TimDunkem
09-15-2020, 11:02 PM
RIP ducks

RandomGuy
09-16-2020, 06:22 AM

Not what happened.

They were sent for routine medical problems... and had their ovaries removed without anyone explaining what was happening.

RandomGuy
09-16-2020, 06:23 AM
imagine the level of a piece of shit one would have to be to formulate that thought.

a huge one. A huge, person sized pile.

Bogie
09-16-2020, 08:03 AM

well you have managed to take all of the suspense out of who is the dumbest guy in every single room you have ever even thought about entering.

you a truly a piece of shit. You embarrass the species with your continued theft of oxygen.

koriwhat
09-16-2020, 05:44 PM
joey do you say this to your customers?

I’m going to guess you’re too big of a pussy.

seriously go fuck yourself and by fuck yourself i mean eat lead you fucking bitch.

koriwhat
09-16-2020, 05:45 PM
well you have managed to take all of the suspense out of who is the dumbest guy in every single room you have ever even thought about entering.

you a truly a piece of shit. You embarrass the species with your continued theft of oxygen.

lol says the dumbest guy named bogie

Bogie
09-16-2020, 05:54 PM
seriously go fuck yourself and by fuck yourself i mean eat lead you fucking bitch.

so you are too big of a pussy. We need to start copying and pasting your drug addled racist/sexist/homophobic ramblings, share them with the world.

koriwhat
09-16-2020, 08:14 PM
so you are too big of a pussy. We need to start copying and pasting your drug addled racist/sexist/homophobic ramblings, share them with the world.

better yet you could grow some balls and be a man instead of pretending to be one online.

koriwhat
09-16-2020, 08:18 PM
as well bitchassBogie, just because i call you a faggot doesn't equate to me being homophobic. i have gay friends and none of them are faggots but you are no doubt about it.

show me my racist rants bro. i'll be waiting forever tbh...

and sexist? because you're a bitch you think i'm sexist?

i'll tell you what i'm not. i'm not a faggot like you who pretends to have the moral high ground while you virtue signal to no end.

only bitches get mad at what i say... amirite bitch?!

koriwhat
09-16-2020, 08:20 PM
bogie makes cheap threats online because his bitchass ain't man enough to make those same threats to my face.

logic101

boutons_deux
09-16-2020, 08:42 PM
how many women lost their "stuff" to the butcher?

koriwhat
09-16-2020, 09:14 PM
how many women lost their "stuff" to the butcher?

easy solution... don't bother coming to the USA illegally!

koriwhat
09-16-2020, 09:20 PM
Bogie why don't you be a man instead of the pussy that you are and stop posting fake reviews on my pages? you call me the pussy and yet here you are hiding behind your anonymous handle while perpetrating cancel culture. it's quite sad how some of you "men" these days aren't men at all.

come see me face to face if you truly have an issue with me or keep pretending you're anything other than a bitch.

koriwhat
09-16-2020, 09:45 PM
nothing to say bitchassBogie? shove your cancel culture right up your ass!

koriwhat
09-16-2020, 10:54 PM
well i'm thinking about getting a hold of my lawyer tomorrow. doxxing is one thing and libel is another.

you think you're safe behind your IP address? cool!

DMC
09-16-2020, 11:18 PM
well i'm thinking about getting a hold of my lawyer tomorrow. doxxing is one thing and libel is another.

Do it!

Bogie
09-17-2020, 09:17 AM
as well bitchassBogie, just because i call you a faggot doesn't equate to me being homophobic. i have gay friends and none of them are faggots but you are no doubt about it.

show me my racist rants bro. i'll be waiting forever tbh...

and sexist? because you're a bitch you think i'm sexist?

i'll tell you what i'm not. i'm not a faggot like you who pretends to have the moral high ground while you virtue signal to no end.

only bitches get mad at what i say... amirite bitch?!

Were you at Bebop’s memorial ride?

Bogie
09-17-2020, 09:20 AM

haha this is funny joey.

I know you’re not smart enough to comprehend what you write. But quoting you, and what you write on here, isn’t libel.

but the threat scared you, which led to another meltdown.

you have some problems Joey. You should get some help. I’m pretty sure your customers don’t see the real you.

Bogie
09-17-2020, 09:23 AM
Do it!

Hey look at you. Still getting shit on, and being all mad because people actually know you aren’t anything you claim to be.

been a rough couple weeks for you.

RandomGuy
09-17-2020, 09:58 AM

The women in the complaint had their ovaries removed.

wihout their consent.

That is ok with you?

RandomGuy
09-17-2020, 10:00 AM

Spurious cases in Texas often have to end up paying for the opposing sides legal fees.

Just saying.

and now. back to

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.

koriwhat
09-17-2020, 11:24 AM
haha this is funny joey.

I know you’re not smart enough to comprehend what you write. But quoting you, and what you write on here, isn’t libel.

but the threat scared you, which led to another meltdown.

you have some problems Joey. You should get some help. I’m pretty sure your customers don’t see the real you.

the threat or the actual libelous reviews left already? bogie you're a joke!

either way i'm not too worried about any of this. you're upset at me because i don't walk the same bitchass line that you do and the fact that i hold my own opinions and not that of the hive mind.

it's quite sad grown men believe in perpetuating cancel culture because they're weak like you.

koriwhat
09-17-2020, 11:25 AM

Bogie
09-17-2020, 12:02 PM
the threat or the actual libelous reviews left already? bogie you're a joke!

either way i'm not too worried about any of this. you're upset at me because i don't walk the same bitchass line that you do and the fact that i hold my own opinions and not that of the hive mind.

it's quite sad grown men believe in perpetuating cancel culture because they're weak like you.

look at you try to gain some self affirmation after all of your life failures.

and linking your actual comments to your business really has nothing to do with libel. You called a lawyer, and found out you were stupid to make that threat didn’t you?

So were you at Bebop’s Memorial Ride?

koriwhat
09-17-2020, 12:06 PM
look at you try to gain some self affirmation after all of your life failures.

and linking your actual comments to your business really has nothing to do with libel. You called a lawyer, and found out you were stupid to make that threat didn’t you?

So were you at Bebop’s Memorial Ride?

bebop? wtf are you babbling about you weak fuck? you're so cool.

koriwhat
09-17-2020, 12:08 PM
better yet make a new troll account because you're lame.

Bogie
09-17-2020, 12:16 PM
bebop? wtf are you babbling about you weak fuck? you're so cool.

you do tattoos in this town, and don’t even know who Bebop was? He had been a fixture of the tattoo scene for decades. He passed from Covid a few months back, and every tattoo artist worth a shit was at the memorial, and the subsequent ride in his honor.

are you lying about yourself this time, instead of to yourself, now, Joey?

koriwhat
09-17-2020, 12:26 PM
you do tattoos in this town, and don’t even know who Bebop was? He had been a fixture of the tattoo scene for decades. He passed from Covid a few months back, and every tattoo artist worth a shit was at the memorial, and the subsequent ride in his honor.

you're a joke and i don't concern myself much with the tattoo "community" because idgaf about most of them.

bogie get a life!

koriwhat
09-17-2020, 12:28 PM
btw i do remember a bebop i met once at an expo. i didn't know the dude personally.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 03:42 PM

you're a joke and i don't concern myself much with the tattoo "community" because idgaf about most of them.

bogie get a life!

btw i do remember a bebop i met once at an expo. i didn't know the dude personally.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 03:43 PM
Back to the topic:

ducks
09-17-2020, 07:13 PM

wihout their consent.

That is ok with you?
Are you ok with them touching USA soil without permission?
Breaking in a country and getting free health care ?

RandomGuy
09-18-2020, 01:03 PM
he women in the complaint had their ovaries removed.

wihout their consent.

That is ok with you?

Are you ok with them touching USA soil without permission?
Breaking in a country and getting free health care ?

That isn't an answer you piece of shit.

without their consent.

That is ok with you? yes or no, it isn't a hard question for any decent human being.

koriwhat
09-18-2020, 02:20 PM

without their consent.

That is ok with you? yes or no, it isn't a hard question for any decent human being.

it's not ok and pretty horrific but what could've saved them from this horror? use your brain and our laws to help guide you to the only logical answer there is.

TimDunkem
09-19-2020, 03:02 PM
boohoo they're getting their free medical care they came for. :tu
Fascist.

Ef-man
09-22-2020, 05:51 PM

without their consent.

Cant reason with someone who has no conscience

koriwhat
09-22-2020, 06:37 PM
look at the crybabies still sobbing over crude jokes... :cry

Ef-man
09-22-2020, 09:03 PM
Back to the topic:

There was a related Nathan story also:

Conservative Conspiracy Theorist Outraged After Stumbling Upon Entire Netflix Section Dedicated To Kids

HOUMA, LA—Expressing disbelief about what he was seeing, local conservative conspiracy theorist Ted Biddle was reportedly outraged Friday after stumbling upon an entire section on Netflix dedicated to kids. “Jesus Christ, this is more fucked up than we ever realized—it says ‘Kids’ right there!” said Biddle, who leapt to his feet and gripped his head in horror as he surveyed the hundreds of TV shows and movies hidden in plain sight on the streaming service’s interface. “Netflix is just a honeypot for pedophiles. They even have it sorted by age group. Disgusting! There’s probably thousands of hours of it in here. The Last Kids On Earth, Loo Loo Kids, ugh, what the hell is Booba? Who are Alexa & Katie? This repulsive one has two elementary school kids hanging out with an adult dressed in nothing but a cape and underpants. Oh no, they even have stuff with animals. This is just awful. I guess that’s sicko Hollywood for you!” At press time, Biddle had drawn the blinds and eagerly lowered himself back onto the sofa so he could check it out.

https://entertainment.theonion.com/conservative-conspiracy-theorist-outraged-after-stumbli-1845096689

boutons_deux
10-30-2020, 06:05 PM
NUMBER OF WOMEN ALLEGING MISCONDUCT BY ICE GYNECOLOGIST NEARLY TRIPLES

Advocates briefed senators on allegations that a doctor working with an ICE detention center performed unnecessary or overly aggressive procedures.

AT LEAST 17 women treated by a doctor alleged to have performed unnecessary or overly aggressive gynecological procedures

without proper informed consent

remain in detention at Irwin County Detention Center,

a privately run facility in Georgia housing U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement detainees,

https://theintercept.com/2020/10/27/ice-irwin-women-hysterectomies-senate/

Will the abusive doctor escape punishment?

It's Georgia, so figure that Georgia state medical board, all boards are well known to protect doctors' malpractice and crimes, of white guys doesn't GAF about brown women, esp non-citizens with no legal support.

dehumanized meat to play with

SnakeBoy
10-30-2020, 09:00 PM
Removing uteri prevents abortions.

ICE doing God's work.

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 09:02 PM
I think bonbons needs one

Winehole23
10-30-2020, 09:12 PM

ICE doing God's work.It also prevents pregnancies.

Fuck you, man. :flipoff

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 09:14 PM
It also prevents pregnancies.

Fuck you, man. :flipoff

Caught one

Winehole23
10-30-2020, 09:17 PM
Caught oneYeah, Snake Boy is a troll, what else is new?

Glib, cynical, ignorant fucker just like you.

DMC
10-31-2020, 12:42 AM

ICE doing God's work.

Wasn't that the kicker for the Pats some time ago?