PDA

View Full Version : The official Presidente Debates thread. Will Biden attend? Will Rogan host? Will Trump sting like a butterly or be thrilla in Manillaed????

hater
09-15-2020, 06:19 PM
TRUMP IS ALI

JOE IS FRAZIER

WILL THE SETTING BE QUEZON, PHILLIPINES OR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN????

Lets do this

ChumpDumper
09-15-2020, 06:22 PM
They'll be boring but you'll declare victory for Trump until you change your pick to win to Biden.

hater
09-15-2020, 06:25 PM
They'll be boring but you'll declare victory for Trump until you change your pick to win to Biden.

You sound defeated already, #stillwithher have some backbone :lol

Ef-man
09-15-2020, 06:25 PM
Double post but not much better than derp’s thread.

ChumpDumper
09-15-2020, 06:27 PM
You sound defeated already, #stillwithher have some backbone :lolI'm predicting your inevitable switch.

Will Hunting
09-15-2020, 06:29 PM
Seeing that Rogan already said he's voting for Trump over Biden, the idea that Biden should agree to a debate moderated by him is retarded.

Ef-man
09-15-2020, 06:30 PM
I'm predicting your inevitable switch.

This thread will die just like Belarus Ww24 and putin aid to belarus (just “Teen Dictaor” magazine material).

Leave to hater to over promise and not deliver the goods (at least derp posted a video as lead to thread).

hater
09-15-2020, 06:42 PM
I'm predicting your inevitable switch.

As Im predicting your switch to a russian username after a catastrophic defeat :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-15-2020, 06:48 PM
As Im predicting your switch to a russian username after a catastrophic defeat :lmaoNope.

Sorry.

Reck
09-15-2020, 07:15 PM
Trumpers making the shittiest threads lately.

Trainwreck2100
09-15-2020, 07:17 PM
Trump won't be able to hover around biden like a weirdo and he won't be able to fly in anyone who made accusations against biden

Bogie
09-15-2020, 07:18 PM
As Im predicting your switch to a russian username after a catastrophic defeat :lmao

are you going to switch to an American alt if Biden continues to win, and pretend you don’t hate america and relish its downfall

Bogie
09-15-2020, 07:22 PM
Seeing that Rogan already said he's voting for Trump over Biden, the idea that Biden should agree to a debate moderated by him is retarded.

I listened to a few Rogan podcasts. I don’t get the appeal. Most of the people I know who love him are republicans trying to pretend they are the magical unicorn known as a libertarian.

somehow they seem to think he’s some great thinker, and the adulation has certainly gone to rogan’s head.

ChumpDumper
09-15-2020, 07:29 PM
Trump won't be able to hover around biden like a weirdo and he won't be able to fly in anyone who made accusations against bidenWell, one -- but we really don't hear from her anymore, do we?

Reck
09-15-2020, 07:31 PM
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1495976321872/joe-rogan-says-biden-warren-and-buttigieg-have-requested-appearances-on-his-podcast

So if we believe this, he turned the Biden campaign and others down but now wants to host a debate after turning them down and also saying he’d vote for Trump? :lmao

What a joke.

Will Hunting
09-15-2020, 07:34 PM
Trump won't be able to hover around biden like a weirdo and he won't be able to fly in anyone who made accusations against biden
He's also likely to underprepare because of his arrogance. Every recent incumbent got smoked in his first re-election debate which is largely due to rust and not taking it seriously.

The first debate will be by far the most important one this year imo. There's going to be a fuck load of early ballots cast between the first debate (Sep. 29) and second debate (Oct. 15).

hater
09-15-2020, 07:35 PM

Why not?

hater
09-15-2020, 07:36 PM
Trump is possibly the 3rd worst presidential candidate ever. He will have his hands full debqting a corpse :lol

It will be a classic :lol

Will Hunting
09-15-2020, 07:36 PM
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1495976321872/joe-rogan-says-biden-warren-and-buttigieg-have-requested-appearances-on-his-podcast

So if we believe this, he turned the Biden campaign and others down but now wants to host a debate after turning them down and also saying he’d vote for Trump? :lmao

What a joke.
Yeah Rogan is an admitted Trump supporter. There's no reason Biden should want to or feel obligated to agree to a debate moderated by a Trumptard.

Ef-man
09-15-2020, 07:37 PM
Why not?

It is your thread hater, figure it out.

DMC
09-15-2020, 07:44 PM
Trumpers making the shittiest threads lately.

If only there was a way to know who made a thread before you clicked on it.

DMC
09-15-2020, 07:45 PM
I don't think Rogan takes it easy on Trump or Joe. I don't think he will play favorites.

hater
09-15-2020, 07:47 PM
It is your thread hater, figure it out.

Strike one

Will Hunting
09-15-2020, 07:47 PM
I don't think Rogan takes it easy on Trump or Joe. I don't think he will play favorites.
There’s already three debates like there’s been in every other recent presidential election. Biden should absolutely do all of those debates in person and not virtually, but it would be really stupid to agree to a 4th debate and hope that the Trump supporting moderator doesn’t take it easy on Trump.

Reck
09-15-2020, 07:51 PM
He's also likely to underprepare because of his arrogance. Every recent incumbent got smoked in his first re-election debate which is largely due to rust and not taking it seriously.

The first debate will be by far the most important one this year imo. There's going to be a fuck load of early ballots cast between the first debate (Sep. 29) and second debate (Oct. 15).

He's currently freaking out because he doesn't know which Biden will show up to the debate.

“I sort of prepare every day, by just doing what I’m doing,”

“I don’t know which Biden is going to show up because I watched him during the debates, when they had 20 people on the stage … and I watched him and he was a disaster,”

“I watched him against Bernie, he was OK, he wasn’t Winston Churchill, that I can tell you, but he was OK, he was fine,” Trump said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-on-preparing-for-first-debate-i-dont-know-which-biden-is-going-to-show-up

Biden is deep in his head without even trying.

hater
09-15-2020, 07:54 PM

And thats why democrats wont agree to him hosting it :lol

hater
09-15-2020, 07:54 PM
:lmao and this is why trump will struggle vs a corpse :lol

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1305861668291969025?s=19

hater
09-15-2020, 07:55 PM
Democrats will probably request Donna Brazile to host every debate :lmao

Will Hunting
09-15-2020, 07:56 PM
And thats why democrats wont agree to him hosting it :lol
Democrats won’t agree to him as a moderator because he’s a Trump supporter.

Im sure he’ll be an honest broker of the same ilk all the Trump supporting honest brokers in this forum are.

Will Hunting
09-15-2020, 07:57 PM
Democrats will probably request Donna Brazile to host every debate :lmao
Moderators have already been agreed to, try again.

Reck
09-15-2020, 07:59 PM
Chris Wallace will be one of them. :lol He already broke Trump once already.

Spurtacular
09-15-2020, 07:59 PM
Chumpettes will get their feelings hurt. Very hurt. :lmao

hater
09-15-2020, 08:02 PM
This is gonna be an instant pound for pound most retarded fight classic :lol

Like 2 kids fistfighting in the yard. One a paralized kid and another a fat kid that can varely lift his arms above his shoulders :lmao

Ill let you guess which one is the paralized kid and which one is the fat kid :lmao

:lol usa

Ef-man
09-15-2020, 08:02 PM
Strike one

Dont get mad. I know it sounds insulting, but this is way better than derp's thread.

But I do not see Biden or Trump losing any supporters.

Gaining supporters, that is a different story.

I believe trump will be trump and Biden will get most of the uncommitted voters.

Dirks_Finale
09-15-2020, 08:08 PM

Did he actually say that? I've heard him say both candidates are sh1tty. Gave me the impression he will vote 3rd party.

Will Hunting
09-15-2020, 08:11 PM
Did he actually say that? I've heard him say both candidates are sh1tty. Gave me the impression he will vote 3rd party.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/joe-rogan-on-why-hes-set-to-vote-for-donald-trump-democrats-have-made-us-all-morons-by-running-joe-biden-2020-04-05

He clearly hates Biden (I don't really disagree with what he said about Biden and the Democratic Party, nevertheless it disqualifies him as a moderator).

Dirks_Finale
09-15-2020, 08:12 PM
Trump is possibly the 3rd worst presidential candidate ever. He will have his hands full debqting a corpse :lol

It will be a classic :lol

Seriously, this shouldn't even be a race. If you believe the polls, he is down like 7 points to a guy who can't complete two consecutive coherent sentences.

What's annoying is that if he pulls off a comeback win, he will then pivot and talk about what a tough candidate Biden was for the next 4 years. :lol

hater
09-15-2020, 08:13 PM
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/joe-rogan-on-why-hes-set-to-vote-for-donald-trump-democrats-have-made-us-all-morons-by-running-joe-biden-2020-04-05

He clearly hates Biden (I don't really disagree with what he said about Biden and the Democratic Party, nevertheless it disqualifies him as a moderator).

Agreed 100% with Rogan.

I think he will pull a Hater and not vote again..

I doubt he voted in 2016 like me tbqh a

FrostKing
09-15-2020, 08:20 PM
TRUMP IS ALI

JOE IS FRAZIER

Lets do this
:hungry

I work late that night. Bummed. Need to request election night off just in case.

DMC
09-15-2020, 08:28 PM
Chris Wallace will be one of them. :lol He already broke Trump once already.

Directly from the Department of Redundancy Department

DMC
09-15-2020, 08:29 PM
On October 11, 2006, The Washington Post reported that Wallace had been a registered Democrat for more than two decades. Wallace explained his party affiliation as pragmatism, saying that being a Democrat is the only feasible means of participating in the political process in heavily Democratic Washington, DC.

So the moderator should be someone with no political leaning?

Spurtacular
09-15-2020, 08:31 PM
https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/12667aea-5201-4f81-9c7a-a7c4854718fa_1.4277bccac2c909dcbc421e357f930c30.jp eg

Spurtacular
09-15-2020, 08:32 PM
On October 11, 2006, The Washington Post reported that Wallace had been a registered Democrat for more than two decades. Wallace explained his party affiliation as pragmatism, saying that being a Democrat is the only feasible means of participating in the political process in heavily Democratic Washington, DC.

Definite swamp rat.

Reck
09-15-2020, 08:43 PM
Directly from the Department of Redundancy Department

DMC, time to take a day off here.

Will Hunting
09-15-2020, 08:47 PM

I don’t think Wallace should be a moderator. Not because he’s registered with a political party but just because he already has a contentious relationship with one of the candidates.

pgardn
09-15-2020, 08:47 PM
TRUMP IS ALI

JOE IS FRAZIER

Lets do this

Oh good Lord...
What a farce.

Trump stings like a bee when he calls people he does not like middle school names?

pgardn
09-15-2020, 08:53 PM
I don’t think Wallace should be a moderator. Not because he’s registered with a political party but just because he already has a contentious relationship with one of the candidates.

Yeah he called him out on lies and misrepresentations.
Just like he has done to Democrats with zeal.

If you are in the press, and have NOT had a contentious relationship with a liar of a president, something is wrong.
And he is still with FOX because his ratings are high because he is so well acquainted with the issues he can think on his feet very much unlike most of the pretty talking heads. He follows up off script better than anyone in the business.

DMC
09-15-2020, 11:10 PM
There’s already three debates like there’s been in every other recent presidential election. Biden should absolutely do all of those debates in person and not virtually, but it would be really stupid to agree to a 4th debate and hope that the Trump supporting moderator doesn’t take it easy on Trump.

I'd debate Trump any time I could on any stage if I was the challenger to the incumbent.

DMC
09-15-2020, 11:11 PM
DMC, time to take a day off here.

OK Feckless

DMC
09-15-2020, 11:12 PM

the media has consistently put biased moderators in presidential debates.

DMX7
09-15-2020, 11:22 PM

Hillary should have flown in all the women who have made accusations against Trump.

DMC
09-15-2020, 11:27 PM
Hillary should have flown in all the women who have made accusations against Trump.

She was afraid Bill would rape them.

Spurminator
09-16-2020, 12:37 AM
Debates are a contrived collection of prepared talking points and anyone whose vote is pending based on debate performance should have their right to vote revoked.

Spurtacular
09-16-2020, 12:45 AM

You don't see why that wouldn't work? And not counting what DMC said either....

Spurtacular
09-16-2020, 12:46 AM
Debates are a contrived collection of prepared talking points and anyone whose vote is pending based on debate performance should have their right to vote revoked.

:lol The bull shit you have to tell yourself to preemptively cope with the upcoming disaster.
:lmao Fucking Sadbert

spurraider21
09-16-2020, 02:08 AM
:lmao and this is why trump will struggle vs a corpse :lol

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1305861668291969025?s=19
:lmao killmeade's face the whole time

hater
09-16-2020, 03:16 AM

:lmao this is a bad take. Many ppl make a decision after a good debate. And its not a bad thing at all.

hater
09-16-2020, 03:17 AM
:lol

https://twitter.com/SovereignBronze/status/1306028769929428994?s=19

boutons_deux
09-16-2020, 05:45 AM

... media events whose priority is pocketing advertising revenues, exactly the same reason US campaigns take years to run:

it's an advertising/campaign consulting business of $Bs, perfectly typifying the venal depravity of American life.

In "America For Sale", Who Spends The Most Wins, in nearly all cases.

Same deal for politicians and pastors to the sheeple: If you buy my bullshit, send me money.

Reck
09-16-2020, 09:26 AM
:lol

https://twitter.com/SovereignBronze/status/1306028769929428994?s=19

LOL you think puerto ricans give a fuck about things like this.