PDA

View Full Version : Where Does Kawhitter’s Game 7 Against the Nuggets Rank Among the Worst Game 7 Performances of All Time tbh?

Play Boban
09-15-2020, 10:29 PM
Tbh maybe the worst individual performance by a supposed star player I’ve ever witnessed.

paperboy77
09-15-2020, 10:42 PM
I couldn't be happier. Now I don't have to root for LaBitch at all. Fuck #2 4Eva bitches!

Nuggets gonna womp the woke Lakers.

Dex
09-15-2020, 10:43 PM
I couldn't be happier. Now I don't have to root for LaBitch at all. Fuck #2 4Eva bitches!

Nuggets gonna womp the woke Lakers.

I'll go buy a fucking Murray or Jokic jersey if they manage to take out both L.A. teams.

KimmyGib
09-15-2020, 10:45 PM
Ranks at #2, right after Playoff P at #1

paperboy77
09-15-2020, 10:45 PM
Also....

I'll post this twice somewhere.... Lou Williams sucks balls! He's officially a net negative player! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL to all the "he's better 6th man than Manu!" or even close. Eat shit and die!

Puro pinche underdogs putos!

MAGA!!!!!! KAG!!!!!!!!!!! OBiden is a suckers champion. That dude has zero clue. Dems fucked up bigtime. Harris as a number two? Really? This lady can't even ANYTHING right!

LOLOLOLOLOL)OLOLOL!

Teamduncan21
09-15-2020, 10:47 PM
its hard to be worse than harden tho

DMC
09-15-2020, 10:49 PM
Dr House Leonard to OR 7 stat

Play Boban
09-15-2020, 10:56 PM
Ranks at #2, right after Playoff P at #1
Playoff Pee

hitmantb
09-15-2020, 10:58 PM
He would have won a third ring easily if he chose either one of the two other options, and stayed as the Bret Hart of NBA. But last year's string of lucky events (game winner in game 7, Bucks choking, Warriors injuries) got to his head, and he thinks championship team is easy to come by. He was never going to get the 1+1=2 effect with Paul George, they just have way too much overlap together, and he got scammed by Game of Zones episode on how good of a situation Clippers are: https://youtu.be/P34ku_qSTHI?t=150, and the temptation of beating LeBron in the same city got to his head. Just the worst decision for a FMVP ever, should have signed 1+1 with Raptors if he wants his own team, or joined LeBron and the Lakers if he wanted a guaranteed ring.

While he had two of the worst playoff games of his career this series, I do believe a lot of this is because he just had to do too much for his team. He is a finisher, a two way player, but play making for 40 minutes a night back-to-back, plus the epic failures from Lou and Harold, god awful decisions from Rivers to choke away two 15+ point leads in the second half . . . it is just too much and he just ran out of gas, physically and mentally. Nobody has LeBron's endurance, so this is not really a knock on him. Hopefully he will rest up, push for Doc Rivers to be fired, re-tool the roster, and if it doesn't work out? He has a player's option end of next year any ways. He can get a max contract and chill for the rest of his career, or go join a super team. He already overachieved on all time NBA rankings for his talent.

exstatic
09-15-2020, 11:30 PM
Kawhi, game 7 2015 vs. the Clippers 5-13 13pts

This isn’t an isolated instance.

DC23
09-15-2020, 11:35 PM
It's not like Kawhi got any help from Lou Williams or PG13. Outside of today's game Harrell has been a disappoint throughout the entire playoffs. Kawhi carried the Clippers all season and through the playoffs. I bet Siakam, Lowry, VanVleet, and Anunoby sound pretty good right now!

TheDoctor
09-15-2020, 11:41 PM
It's not like Kawhi got any help from Lou Williams or PG13. Outside of today's game Harrell has been a disappoint throughout the entire playoffs. Kawhi carried the Clippers all season and through the playoffs. I bet Siakam, Lowry, VanVleet, and Anunoby sound pretty good right now!
He deserves this. Fuck this nigga forever.

KaiRMD1
09-15-2020, 11:43 PM
The ol' sport isn't really one for pulling off great things in clutch situations, unfortunately.

Spurs oman
09-15-2020, 11:51 PM
He would have won a third ring easily if he chose either one of the two other options, and stayed as the Bret Hart of NBA. But last year's string of lucky events (game winner in game 7, Bucks choking, Warriors injuries) got to his head, and he thinks championship team is easy to come by. He was never going to get the 1+1=2 effect with Paul George, they just have way too much overlap together, and he got scammed by Game of Zones episode on how good of a situation Clippers are: https://youtu.be/P34ku_qSTHI?t=150, and the temptation of beating LeBron in the same city got to his head. Just the worst decision for a FMVP ever, should have signed 1+1 with Raptors if he wants his own team, or joined LeBron and the Lakers if he wanted a guaranteed ring.

While he had two of the worst playoff games of his career this series, I do believe a lot of this is because he just had to do too much for his team. He is a finisher, a two way player, but play making for 40 minutes a night back-to-back, plus the epic failures from Lou and Harold, god awful decisions from Rivers to choke away two 15+ point leads in the second half . . . it is just too much and he just ran out of gas, physically and mentally. Nobody has LeBron's endurance, so this is not really a knock on him. Hopefully he will rest up, push for Doc Rivers to be fired, re-tool the roster, and if it doesn't work out? He has a player's option end of next year any ways. He can get a max contract and chill for the rest of his career, or go join a super team. He already overachieved on all time NBA rankings for his talent.

Are you seriously giving #2 excuses.
Spurs made him, he would have been an average player no more and yet he fucked the spurs.

I have not seen a superstar quitting on his team so early when things go bad, heck even harden keeps trying.
#2 just seems like a kid thats forced to be on the court total lack of character.

therealtruth
09-16-2020, 12:08 AM

The irony is he chose the Clippers because he thought PG could give him more help. Also what hurt him is Doc is not as good a coach as he thinks he is. This is the third 3-1 series lead he's lost. He's lost tons of 3-2 leads as well.

Dejounte
09-16-2020, 12:11 AM
The irony is he chose the Clippers because he thought PG could give him more help. Also what hurt him is Doc is not as good a coach as he thinks he is. This is the third 3-1 series lead he's lost. He's lost tons of 3-2 leads as well.

He thought George would be his Pippen since he's so obsessed with trying to be Like Mike. PATFO gave Kawhi too many Jordan tapes.

TDMVPDPOY
09-16-2020, 12:13 AM
paul g has been exposed ever since he came over to the west, nothing but an empty stats player

DeRozan m8
09-16-2020, 12:29 AM

Yeah but its not like he's playing to win anymore.

Just plays to pay the bills and be close to mommy

cd021
09-16-2020, 01:26 AM
6-22, 14 Points, -21 :lmao

phxspurfan
09-16-2020, 01:27 AM
Worse than John Starks in 94 game 7 against the Rockettes and I’m glad about that

KaiRMD1
09-16-2020, 02:56 AM
paul g has been exposed ever since he came over to the west, nothing but an empty stats player

I can't even remember the last time the ol' sport Paul George was a capable enough player to lead a team lol

hater
09-16-2020, 03:30 AM

You didnt know he sucked when he was in the east?

hater
09-16-2020, 03:31 AM
:tu my season goal is accomplished

gospursgojas
09-16-2020, 03:32 AM
He deserves this. Fuck this nigga forever.

09-16-2020, 03:51 AM
Up there with Harden choking against GS two years ago

azarel
09-16-2020, 03:58 AM
He thought George would be his Pippen since he's so obsessed with trying to be Like Mike. PATFO gave Kawhi too many Jordan tapes.

he was supposed to be watching Pippen in those tapes and not Jordan!! :lmao

Rummpd
09-16-2020, 05:14 AM
Kobe had a 6-22 brick but LAL still won and then they still gave the mamba legend an MVP. Here is an embarrassing one (game Vs. Celtics where he lost as one of many non-clutch performances)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/439931-six-bad-games-for-kobe-that-are-worse-than-lebrons-one-bad-game

cjw
09-16-2020, 08:16 AM
6-22, 14 Points, -21 :lmao

To be fair, his idol did go 6-24 in game 7 of an NBA finals. Though 0 in the +/- and better other numbers.

Meanwhile, this is par for the course with Harden.

dbestpro
09-16-2020, 08:45 AM
To me the thing that sticks out is how everyone has said the big man is no longer a major part of the game, yet both teams in the west that are left have prominent big men.

tbdog
09-16-2020, 08:59 AM
To me the thing that sticks out is how everyone has said the big man is no longer a major part of the game, yet both teams in the west that are left have prominent big men.

AD isn't a normal big man. He plays more like a swing.

florige
09-16-2020, 09:34 AM
The game earlier in the year when he got the ball with Lebron defending him and he choked and tried to force the ball to George showed me that he really didn't want any parts of being in any real pressure situations

baseline bum
09-16-2020, 09:44 AM
Up there with Harden choking against GS two years ago

Way worse. It's one thing to choke to one of the greatest teams in NBA history. Quite another to choke to a pretty good but not great Denver team.

KobesAchilles
09-16-2020, 09:46 AM
There are a lot of bad game 7 performances. But this is worse than the Kobe 06 one. It’s worse than the Curry 16 one. And it’s simply the worst superstar game 7 performance I have ever seen. How do you go for 2 points in the second half? How do you have zero points in the 4th? Get lit up by Jamal Murray, when supposedly you’re the greatest wing defender of all time, and get blown out by the Denver Nuggets? Losing is one thing but not even showing up? He might as well have sat out the second half with a “mysterious thigh bruise” injury. That would’ve salvaged his career somewhat :lmao

Em-City
09-16-2020, 10:22 AM
AD isn't a normal big man. He plays more like a swing.

Jokic is far from a normal big man as well.

RC_Drunkford
09-16-2020, 10:24 AM
There are a lot of bad game 7 performances. But this is worse than the Kobe 06 one. It’s worse than the Curry 16 one. And it’s simply the worst superstar game 7 performance I have ever seen. How do you go for 2 points in the second half? How do you have zero points in the 4th? Get lit up by Jamal Murray, when supposedly you’re the greatest wing defender of all time, and get blown out by the Denver Nuggets? Losing is one thing but not even showing up? He might as well have sat out the second half with a “mysterious thigh bruise” injury. That would’ve salvaged his career somewhat :lmao

I think he lacks conditioning. He ran out of gas after 1 half, all his shots were short and he doesn't play elite defense anymore either. It seems like the chronic quad is already affecting him, but I also think he has stopped working so hard on getting better. Remember how he said Pop should ease up in practice? Pop used to push him, let him guard the best opposing player and ran the offense through him as well. That's why 2017 Kawhi was the best version of him period. Media acts like that version of him never existed, but that one season was by far the best of his career.

timtonymanu
09-16-2020, 10:37 AM

The autist is shit when it comes to evaluating talent. He wants one playoff choker as his sidekick while being coached by probably the biggest choking coach in the league at this point. And he's no Lebron where he makes players around him better or put them in situations to actually excel. Tough shit, Kawhi. Maybe uncle dennis can hold your hand some more.

Kawhitstorm
09-16-2020, 11:36 AM
I think he lacks conditioning. He ran out of gas after 1 half, all his shots were short and he doesn't play elite defense anymore either. It seems like the chronic quad is already affecting him, but I also think he has stopped working so hard on getting better. Remember how he said Pop should ease up in practice? Pop used to push him, let him guard the best opposing player and ran the offense through him as well. That's why 2017 Kawhi was the best version of him period. Media acts like that version of him never existed, but that one season was by far the best of his career.