PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LeGOAT finally gets an average difficulty NBA championship

SuperCam
09-15-2020, 11:19 PM
for the first time in his career lebron james will not have to face a team with 3 or 4 active hall of famers in their prime on route to a title, which since 2007 except for the finals against Dallas and ECF against Magic has been what's required to stop him in the playoffs and the only reason he doesn't have 10 rings. It's about time and well deserved :toast

RD2191
09-15-2020, 11:22 PM
LeBron is a choking faggot. 3-6 finals record. :lol

Kawhitstorm
09-16-2020, 09:12 AM
for the first time in his career lebron james will not have to face a team with 3 or 4 active hall of famers in their prime on route to a title, which since 2007 except for the finals against Dallas and ECF against Magic has been what's required to stop him in the playoffs and the only reason he doesn't have 10 rings. It's about time and well deserved :toast

:worthy::worthy:

Kyle_Kuzma
09-16-2020, 09:20 AM
he aint tryin win a title with the lakers
he there to make movies
he on retirement mode

Lebron Raymone James

The greatest black athlete on and off the court.
The King

It’a an honor to see you in Purp and Gold, your majesty.

:worthy:

Laker_1995
09-16-2020, 12:32 PM
You guys crowned kiwi the king after being carried by Tor just like in SA and beating an injured GSW team in a close 6 game series ?. No wonder y’all spurs fans

Rummpd
09-16-2020, 07:53 PM
Go Nuggets expose LaRoid DaQuit HOward and remaining motley crew somehow and someway!

FrostKing
09-16-2020, 08:27 PM
he there to make movies
he on retirement mode

Lebron Raymone James

The King

About 4-9 if you include off the court

Rummpd
09-16-2020, 08:32 PM
About 4-9 if you include off the court
LaRoid is not my king at 3-8.

FrostKing
09-16-2020, 08:41 PM
LaRoid is not my king at 3-8.
He is just a Longevity Great now. And he'll never top Kareem.

Kawhitstorm
09-16-2020, 08:48 PM
he there to make movies
he on retirement mode

Lebron Raymone James

The King

99 Problems
09-17-2020, 09:30 AM
He ain’t got Delleddevova this time as his go to guy. He gotta win this on his own tbh. If he wins this one he cements his name as Devedevolla’s best ever teammate.

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 09:35 AM
He ain’t got Delleddevova this time as his go to guy. He gotta win this on his own tbh. If he wins this one he cements his name as Devedevolla’s best ever teammate.

That already canceled out being stomped in ‘14 & missing the playoff last season canceled out beating Terry Rozier in the ‘18 ECF. Could have beaten the ‘17 Duds that Kiwi was throttling if he didn’t get bent over by Durant.

Rummpd
09-17-2020, 08:57 PM
Go Nuggets beat LaRoid somehow and someway

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 09:37 PM

Imagine if LeRoids had to face 2006-08 Suns, 06-08 Mavs, 08-10 Lakers, etc. all in the 2nd round... instead of 6'2" Ben Wallace, the 8th seed 32 win Bucks, Playoff Piss Pacers, or whatever

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 10:33 PM
Imagine if LeRoids had to face 2006-08 Suns, 06-08 Mavs, 08-10 Lakers, etc. all in the 2nd round... instead of 6'2" Ben Wallace, the 8th seed 32 win Bucks, Playoff Piss Pacers, or whatever

MVPKang lost to Dwert & got outplayed by Rondo:lmao

hater
09-18-2020, 06:44 AM
:lmao thinking a bubble championship means anything

Kawhitstorm
09-18-2020, 10:43 AM

Laker_1995
09-18-2020, 12:28 PM

If it’s pointless then why were y’all losing your shit upstairs when you got eliminated?

Chucho
09-18-2020, 12:41 PM
Disagreed. Miami, Boston and Denver are all scrub teams with no real stars. Miami is playing over it's ability against pretender teams, altho I like the matchups.

Easiest shot the Lakers have had since the Refs rigged the 02 WCFs for them. And again in '10 when the refs rigged it for them.

What else could King ask for and/or need to get det fat asterisk? He got his side-kick, he got 3 months off to heal and juice up, he didn't have to travel on the road, no crowds, didn't have to worry about anything.

Season should have been cancelled, we should be getting prepared for the start of the 2021 season.

There are literally no obstacles left ahead for LBJ. The MVP was bounced, the best player in the league is bounced. Miami is playing above their pay rate and Boston isn't as good as Adam Silver needs them to be to get his Lakers/Celts bubble match.

If LeBron doesn't win this title, this is the blackest eye on his resume and puts Jordan above him once and for all.

NO GOAT player ever had anything remotely gift wrapped for him. Not even Kobe in '02 and '10.

Laker_1995
09-18-2020, 12:48 PM
Disagreed. Miami, Boston and Denver are all scrub teams with no real stars. Miami is playing over it's ability against pretender teams, altho I like the matchups.

Easiest shot the Lakers have had since the Refs rigged the 02 WCFs for them. And again in '10 when the refs rigged it for them.

What else could King ask for and/or need to get det fat asterisk? He got his side-kick, he got 3 months off to heal and juice up, he didn't have to travel on the road, no crowds, didn't have to worry about anything.

Season should have been cancelled, we should be getting prepared for the start of the 2021 season.

There are literally no obstacles left ahead for LBJ. The MVP was bounced, the best player in the league is bounced. Miami is playing above their pay rate and Boston isn't as good as Adam Silver needs them to be to get his Lakers/Celts bubble match.

If LeBron doesn't win this title, this is the blackest eye on his resume and puts Jordan above him once and for all.

NO GOAT player ever had anything remotely gift wrapped for him. Not even Kobe in '02 and '10.

excuses excuses excuses excuses . “ best player “ lmao . You’re so cute .

You said the clippers were the best team
you said Lebron couldn’t handle kawahi
you said we wouldn’t even make the WCF

now you have to mention all of this shit ? SHUT THE FUCK UP and take kiwis dick out that mouth of yours . Your “ best player “ blew a 3-1 lead in the second round with one of the most loaded teams in history.

I wonder what you would have said if they beat the lakers and won the finals . I’m 1000% sure your attitude would be different . Keep the same energy fucken clown . Ain’t our fault these so called stars can’t win . Shut the fuck up

daslicer
09-18-2020, 12:49 PM

I would say Lakers path in '09 was pretty easy granted they did screw around against the Rox in the second round. You kind of knew they were going to win it all once Garnett blew out his knee.

Chucho
09-18-2020, 02:33 PM
excuses excuses excuses excuses . “ best player “ lmao . You’re so cute .

You said the clippers were the best team
you said Lebron couldn’t handle kawahi
you said we wouldn’t even make the WCF

now you have to mention all of this shit ? SHUT THE FUCK UP and take kiwis dick out that mouth of yours . Your “ best player “ blew a 3-1 lead in the second round with one of the most loaded teams in history.

I wonder what you would have said if they beat the lakers and won the finals . I’m 1000% sure your attitude would be different . Keep the same energy fucken clown . Ain’t our fault these so called stars can’t win . Shut the fuck up

Jesus Christ, pop a xanax and slam a beer you raging femme.

Oh mercy me, I was wrong. Oh no. My life is over.

What does Lebron not being able to handle Kawhi do with Kawhi choking? Kawhi's in good company. Kobe has two Finals MVPS, so does Kawhi. Kobe choked a 3-1 lead, Kawhi choked a 3-1 lead.

But seriously... One of the "most loaded teams in history"? Get the fuck out of here. This isn't the 04 or 13 Lakers or the 11-14 Heat. Since you're keeping tabs, you should know how I feel about Paul George and Doc Rivers...they're losers.

But whatever you need to feel better about your W.

Be happy, but settle the fuck down. It won't bother me more than the keystrokes it takes to respond if the Lakers win. Whoever won/wins this title still gets a big fat asterisk.

I will shit on the Lakers no matter where they end up as I will shit on whoever wins the title with the asterisk.

I'm expecting y'all to win, just said this is LBJ's easiest road ever and whomever wins, will have received the one benefit that will get them clowned on. All I said is that it would end the argument between he and Jordan. And you better pray you win or you're going to keep melting down after every comment I make. You've been here long enough to know how this works.

Dirks_Finale
09-18-2020, 03:09 PM
/thread

SuperCam
09-18-2020, 08:55 PM

Imagine what? Lebron's cavs teams when he was 22 years old were already beating those teams in matchups, when his best teammate was certified megascrub boobie gibson. if he had a teammate as good as AD back in his original cavs days he would have fivepeated :lol

lefty
09-19-2020, 12:38 AM
Imagine what? Lebron's cavs teams when he was 22 years old were already beating those teams in matchups, when his best teammate was certified megascrub boobie gibson. if he had a teammate as good as AD back in his original cavs days he would have fivepeated :lol

true true

Kawhitstorm
09-19-2020, 08:04 AM

https://youtu.be/EYe8B--jrbs

No 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6.....:rollin

Rummpd
09-19-2020, 11:09 AM
Laker Fan in “man love” with LaRoid and DaQuit two peripatic great all time players but simply cannot be liked.

Neo.
09-19-2020, 11:28 AM
Laker Fan in “man love” with LaRoid and DaQuit two peripatic great all time players but simply cannot be liked.
except for the fact that lots of people like them as they are two of the five most popular players in the NBA

Neo.
09-19-2020, 11:47 AM

lol the whole "oh he played in the weak east, if he had played in the west he would have had less success" argument is retarded

1) he only made the finals once in his 1st cavs stint, and beat a team many people favored to win the title in doing so

2) if we want to make the argument that his teams would have struggled in a tougher conference, then he would have to be given a team that was more appropriate to the talent level of that conference. it would be like saying a team with a highly talented kid dominating a JV league would struggle against varsity teams. well of course, bc his team is not on the level of varsity teams.

so we are going to say "lebron and the cavs would have struggled in the west", well of course, bc those cavs teams werent very good to begin with. which was obvious when they became the worst team in the NBA after he left. but say we swapped his team with a team in the west that was at least decent. say in 08-09, we swap bron and carmelo around, and let bron have that nuggets team. i have a hard time believing that he wouldn't at least get to the WCF as well, if not win the championship.

dbreiden83080
09-19-2020, 12:21 PM
He did a lot of Grade A whining about not Winning the MVP. Jesus..

phxspurfan
09-20-2020, 01:36 AM
https://youtu.be/EYe8B--jrbs

No 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6.....:rollin

Solid reference. With as good as the Heatles were on paper, being pimped by the NBA, LeRoids in his prime, it’s astonishing they didn’t win more. And got beat pretty soundly when they did. Just imagine if the Thunders didn’t blow their load against us and played up to their potential in the finals as well.

SuperCam
09-27-2020, 10:38 AM
the west aint shit, LeKANG demolishes the whole conference in his first run :wow

all these stacked west teams over the years, all 'em had all-nba teammates running alongside them, it was never a fair comparison. lebron finally gets one and its all over for the rest of the league :lol

Rummpd
09-27-2020, 10:59 AM
the west aint shit, LeKANG demolishes the whole conference in his first run :wow

all these stacked west teams over the years, all 'em had all-nba teammates running alongside them, it was never a fair comparison. lebron finally gets one and its all over for the rest of the league :lol

Portland star hurt did not play close out and Nuggets stars either get pseudo fouls or are hammered so they are ineffective-sham run by LAL and hope to he** they get upset

Laker_1995
09-27-2020, 11:12 AM
Portland star hurt did not play close out and Nuggets stars either get pseudo fouls or are hammered so they are ineffective-sham run by LAL and hope to he** they get upset

only team that would have truly challenged us out west is if GS was healthy. That chemistry and shooting ain’t no joke. Everyone else had 0 chance and you know this . People really think Denver is the better team ? Why cause they went down 1-3 every series ? They should have lost to fucken Utah and now it’s the refs fault they lost.

Dirks_Finale
09-27-2020, 11:30 AM

Yeah, I'd tap the breaks on all that past this year, though, :lol

GSW will be healthy next season. And it's rumored they will deal their top draft choice for another impact player. They aren't perpetual chokers like LAC.

Lebron has managed to defy the odds in his mid 30's the way Jordan did. Credit to him for taking great care of himself.

Dirks_Finale
09-27-2020, 11:34 AM
only team that would have truly challenged us out west is if GS was healthy. That chemistry and shooting ain’t no joke. Everyone else had 0 chance and you know this . People really think Denver is the better team ? Why cause they went down 1-3 every series ? They should have lost to fucken Utah and now it’s the refs fault they lost.

Pretty much this. Denver is in the not ready category with Dallas. I do like a healthy Warriors team over LAL but that's it. Top heavy teams win rings and the Lakers are Christina Hendricks top heavy.

baseline bum
09-27-2020, 12:26 PM
Yeah, I'd tap the breaks on all that past this year, though, :lol

GSW will be healthy next season. And it's rumored they will deal their top draft choice for another impact player. They aren't perpetual chokers like LAC.

Lebron has managed to defy the odds in his mid 30's the way Jordan did. Credit to him for taking great care of himself.

Man is this year's #2 pick even worth that much? WTF are they going to get for the rights to draft LaMelo Ball? Super weak draft class of guys that will not have played a game in more than 8 1/2 months by draft date. I don't think they're going to get that great a return for that pick, this draft is so much bigger a crapshoot than any the league has ever seen.

daslicer
09-27-2020, 01:25 PM
This is like a '07 Spurs playoff type of run for Lebron. Spurs lucked out in '07 when the Mavs got eliminated by the Warriors. Once they were gone everyone knew the Spurs were going to win it all. Same way the Lakers lucked out by not having to play the Clippers granted I'm happy the clippers got eliminated. Lakers will most likely have to face the Warriors or Clippers next year in the playoffs.

R. DeMurre
09-27-2020, 01:35 PM
The philosophy of almost every NBA conspiracy theorist is that the playoffs are mostly rigged, except for those years the theorist's favorite team won a title. In those years, the conspiracy was put on hold, took a breather...

SuperCam
09-27-2020, 02:06 PM
worriors aint shit without KD holding Wardell's hand tbh. they only rang without him on LeGOAT when killa kyrie and klove were injured and the 2nd best opponent was dellydova, those days are over :lol

Killakobe81
09-27-2020, 02:17 PM
The philosophy of almost every NBA conspiracy theorist is that the playoffs are mostly rigged, except for those years the theorist's favorite team won a title. In those years, the conspiracy was put on hold, took a breather...

This. I respect this post 100%. If this was rigged Spurs only rang once or twice because duncan and Pop are great not 5 times. Cant pick and choose when it's rigged. if people really believe that the sport is fixed why watch? I stopped watching the WWE/WWF once i realized it was rigged ... IF that is what I believed I wouldnt watch NBA either. I almost stopped watching boxing because of the same reason ...but at least with boxing a knockout is the great equalizer ...

TD 21
09-27-2020, 02:59 PM
This is like a '07 Spurs playoff type of run for Lebron. Spurs lucked out in '07 when the Mavs got eliminated by the Warriors. Once they were gone everyone knew the Spurs were going to win it all. Same way the Lakers lucked out by not having to play the Clippers granted I'm happy the clippers got eliminated. Lakers will most likely have to face the Warriors or Clippers next year in the playoffs.

The '07 Spurs still had to go through an elite team in the Suns and let's not forget, many thought the latter would win that series.

But that's not taking anything away from the Lakers, a flawed team that's unexpectedly steamrolled (especially the Rockets) the competition they've faced.

Kawhitstorm
09-27-2020, 06:58 PM
The '07 Spurs still had to go through an elite team in the Suns and let's not forget, many thought the latter would win that series.

But that's not taking anything away from the Lakers, a flawed team that's unexpectedly steamrolled (especially the Rockets) the competition they've faced.

Rockets 2nd best player was severely hampered :lol

TD 21
09-27-2020, 10:36 PM
Rockets 2nd best player was severely hampered :lol

Still. We knew that going in and it still seemed like it'd be a grind. Instead, it got progressively easier as it went along.

Dirks_Finale
09-27-2020, 11:48 PM
Man is this year's #2 pick even worth that much? WTF are they going to get for the rights to draft LaMelo Ball? Super weak draft class of guys that will not have played a game in more than 8 1/2 months by draft date. I don't think they're going to get that great a return for that pick, this draft is so much bigger a crapshoot than any the league has ever seen.

They wont get a huge haul for it.

Maybe a Julius Randle or another of his caliber. But they don't need much to begin with if Klay is Klay again.

Thebesteva
09-28-2020, 12:55 AM
Gotta give the man his due. Never liked him as a person but his game is very polished now. He better not go 3-7 in the finals tho. Shit will be unforgiveable

https://hoopshype.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/92/2020/09/Image-from-iOS.png

daslicer
09-28-2020, 01:22 AM
Gotta give the man his due. Never liked him as a person but his game is very polished now. He better not go 3-7 in the finals tho. Shit will be unforgiveable

What about him you didn't like?

Dirks_Finale
09-28-2020, 04:33 AM
32 Finals appearances is insane :lol

baseline bum
09-28-2020, 07:48 AM

Maybe a Julius Randle or another of his caliber. But they don't need much to begin with if Klay is Klay again.

Disagree, those pre-Durant teams were pretty deep and Draymond wasn't a washed up shitbag like now. They'll be a top 4 team in the west but that's a far cry from what they were.

Neo.
09-28-2020, 09:05 AM
Disagree, those pre-Durant teams were pretty deep and Draymond wasn't a washed up shitbag like now. They'll be a top 4 team in the west but that's a far cry from what they were.

people forget just how deep those GS squads were

spursreport
09-28-2020, 12:18 PM

Klay is a very good sidekick but he is not a superstar. Curry will be 33 years old when the 2021 season is in play. Plus Curry is a proven choker when the pressure is on and he has to be the alpha. They don’t have Durant anymore either. As was stated before, they’ll be competitive and a tough out, but their days of dominance are over. Draymond Green is also nothing more than a role player.

Thebesteva
09-28-2020, 01:32 PM
What about him you didn't like?

I was in awe of Lebron circa 2007 when he beat that Pistons team by himself. A team the 04 Lakers and 06 Spurs struggled with (granted they weren't the same team by 07). Around 08-09 when that Olympic team lost I remember Duncan and Kobe decided to head over there to help US win it all. Lebron went out of his way to state he was the leader of the team despite Duncan and Kobe clearly being the veteran and seasoned players at that particularly moment. Still though I respected him.

By the time he got to the not 1 not 2 not 3 era it was like this guys way too mentally gone. He was bordering sociopath level despite not winning a ring yet. He got his humble pie quite a few times since and seems like he's matured a lot. I also didnt like the excessive flopping when he was always the strongest guy on the court and needed to impose his will.

I'm not saying this because he's a Laker now but he's matured a lot. He stopped flopping every 5 seconds and is finally imposing his will and experience on teams. I know there are plenty of counter arguments to what I'm saying but he's still a very polarizing figure. I also think his new SJW schtick is obnoxious. It ultimately will hurt his colleagues in the long run because the NBA is going to lose money over Lebron's loud mouth virtue signaling. Just 4 weeks ago he wanted out of the bubble over rapist Jacob Blake's shooting. He's almost about to be #2 GOAT and he wants out? I dunno the guys a weirdo about politics now. I dont think 40% decrease in viewership is because every body is streaming it online.

Lastly, most LA fans still aren't sold on him despite being a bandwagoning cuck city. Even when he starts sucking if you read on LG the fans immediately turn on him and say stuff like this guy was and will never be Kobe. (BTW fucking hate the city of LA...just love the Lakers. moved from that shit hole years ago).

daslicer
09-28-2020, 01:43 PM
I was in awe of Lebron circa 2007 when he beat that Pistons team by himself. A team the 04 Lakers and 06 Spurs struggled with (granted they weren't the same team by 07). Around 08-09 when that Olympic team lost I remember Duncan and Kobe decided to head over there to help US win it all. Lebron went out of his way to state he was the leader of the team despite Duncan and Kobe clearly being the veteran and seasoned players at that particularly moment. Still though I respected him.

By the time he got to the not 1 not 2 not 3 era it was like this guys way too mentally gone. He was bordering sociopath level despite not winning a ring yet. He got his humble pie quite a few times since and seems like he's matured a lot. I also didnt like the excessive flopping when he was always the strongest guy on the court and needed to impose his will.

I'm not saying this because he's a Laker now but he's matured a lot. He stopped flopping every 5 seconds and is finally imposing his will and experience on teams. I know there are plenty of counter arguments to what I'm saying but he's still a very polarizing figure. I also think his new SJW schtick is obnoxious. It ultimately will hurt his colleagues in the long run because the NBA is going to lose money over Lebron's loud mouth virtue signaling. Just 4 weeks ago he wanted out of the bubble over rapist Jacob Blake's shooting. He's almost about to be #2 GOAT and he wants out? I dunno the guys a weirdo about politics now. I dont think 40% decrease in viewership is because every body is streaming it online.

Lastly, most LA fans still aren't sold on him despite being a bandwagoning cuck city. Even when he starts sucking if you read on LG the fans immediately turn on him and say stuff like this guy was and will never be Kobe. (BTW fucking hate the city of LA...just love the Lakers. moved from that shit hole years ago).

1. I remember Duncan never wanting to play on team US after the '04 debacle. He rejected them during the summer of '07 when it came to playing the qualifiers. I do remember Kobe playing in the '07 qualifiers and being on the team in '08.

2. I agree with what you said during the Miami days. I still think his flops are insufferable ala him flopping against Jamal Murray and acting like Murray broke his face. That was some WWE shit right there.

3. I'm sure you and other members of Laker nation will enjoy this title but for me I will always look at this title more so as Lebron's title versus it being the Lakers title since it's really about his legacy. Just curious where do you live now?

Thebesteva
09-28-2020, 02:13 PM
1. I remember Duncan never wanting to play on team US after the '04 debacle. He rejected them during the summer of '07 when it came to playing the qualifiers. I do remember Kobe playing in the '07 qualifiers and being on the team in '08.

2. I agree with what you said during the Miami days. I still think his flops are insufferable ala him flopping against Jamal Murray and acting like Murray broke his face. That was some WWE shit right there.

3. I'm sure you and other members of Laker nation will enjoy this title but for me I will always look at this title more so as Lebron's title versus it being the Lakers title since it's really about his legacy. Just curious where do you live now?

1. I'm getting older so my memory is starting to fuck up...I just remember him going out of his way to underline it was his team ie over Kobe and other veterans. In 04 when it was him+wade+others they only got bronze so I wasnt sure why he felt the need to underline he's the leader of a team when he couldnt take them to gold. Anyhow no biggy just that I noticed it back then and was a bit surprised

2. I agree he still sells fouls and maybe I'm seeing it with Laker goggles on but of course he's going to try to sell that elbow. Also you have to take into consideration the psychology of what he's doing. Jamal throw a legit elbow to his chin and he was sending a message that if you go down this road I'll get you suspended a game. Young teams get frustrated and start targeting the superstars with dirty shit all the time.

3. I moved to San Diego and considering leaving California. Newsom is turning this state into a shit show. I'm not even a conservative (middle to the right ) but this new left is different. For example he just passed a law that allows men to chose if they want to go to women's prison because they identify as a woman. You think any women are gonna identify as a man and go to an all male prison? Nope. Plenty of creepy dudes will pick the all female prison. He then announced that all cars will be electric by 2035. This coming from a state which shuts down its power every few hours to restore energy. California is collapsing before my eyes and it's very sad to see. It's deeper than being a democrat state or republican. This is what happens when you invite every illegal and homeless person in the world onto one spot in the US. It was a bad idea when I was a kid and it's sad to see what it turned into from the 80's to this.

I live in La Jolla area which is like the stuck up rich people (im not rich) part of San Diego. Even over there I have homeless crack heads surrounding the area and just doing crack head things ie the other day a woman crying came up to my car begging me to share my food..it's past getting weird. My family still lives in LA and asks for me to come back...im good though. The problem is I dunno where else to move. Many say places like Bend, Oregon or Texas but I am not sure yet. I think the ultimate plot twist would be if I moved to San Antonio :lol

daslicer
09-28-2020, 03:12 PM
1. I'm getting older so my memory is starting to fuck up...I just remember him going out of his way to underline it was his team ie over Kobe and other veterans. In 04 when it was him+wade+others they only got bronze so I wasnt sure why he felt the need to underline he's the leader of a team when he couldnt take them to gold. Anyhow no biggy just that I noticed it back then and was a bit surprised

2. I agree he still sells fouls and maybe I'm seeing it with Laker goggles on but of course he's going to try to sell that elbow. Also you have to take into consideration the psychology of what he's doing. Jamal throw a legit elbow to his chin and he was sending a message that if you go down this road I'll get you suspended a game. Young teams get frustrated and start targeting the superstars with dirty shit all the time.

3. I moved to San Diego and considering leaving California. Newsom is turning this state into a shit show. I'm not even a conservative (middle to the right ) but this new left is different. For example he just passed a law that allows men to chose if they want to go to women's prison because they identify as a woman. You think any women are gonna identify as a man and go to an all male prison? Nope. Plenty of creepy dudes will pick the all female prison. He then announced that all cars will be electric by 2035. This coming from a state which shuts down its power every few hours to restore energy. California is collapsing before my eyes and it's very sad to see. It's deeper than being a democrat state or republican. This is what happens when you invite every illegal and homeless person in the world onto one spot in the US. It was a bad idea when I was a kid and it's sad to see what it turned into from the 80's to this.

I live in La Jolla area which is like the stuck up rich people (im not rich) part of San Diego. Even over there I have homeless crack heads surrounding the area and just doing crack head things ie the other day a woman crying came up to my car begging me to share my food..it's past getting weird. My family still lives in LA and asks for me to come back...im good though. The problem is I dunno where else to move. Many say places like Bend, Oregon or Texas but I am not sure yet. I think the ultimate plot twist would be if I moved to San Antonio :lol

I lived in Boston up until I was 11. Move down to NC at age 11 and hated it due to it being so backwards and super conservative, religious. I lived out of the state for a few years after college and then came back in my mid to late 20's. Currently I live in Charlotte which is just a large transplant city. What makes the state tolerable for me today is that it's now strongly in the center politically so it feels more balance then back in the day. Only reason I bring this up outside of NC and VA the rest of the south is super conservative. It will be a culture shock for you even though you want to get away from the extremes of Cali which I don't blame you. I know people who moved down here from LA and they complain how backwards NC is and I laugh and tell them 'trust me the whole entire south is a hell of lot more backwards."

Thebesteva
09-28-2020, 04:50 PM
I lived in Boston up until I was 11. Move down to NC at age 11 and hated it due to it being so backwards and super conservative, religious. I lived out of the state for a few years after college and then came back in my mid to late 20's. Currently I live in Charlotte which is just a large transplant city. What makes the state tolerable for me today is that it's now strongly in the center politically so it feels more balance then back in the day. Only reason I bring this up outside of NC and VA the rest of the south is super conservative. It will be a culture shock for you even though you want to get away from the extremes of Cali which I don't blame you. I know people who moved down here from LA and they complain how backwards NC is and I laugh and tell them 'trust me the whole entire south is a hell of lot more backwards."

Yeah its getting harder and harder to just find somewhere in the middle in America.

SuperCam
10-02-2020, 10:00 AM
amazing to think the King is going to sweep a Heatles team that would have destroyed the 90s jazz by thirty points :wow

Kawhitstorm
10-02-2020, 12:10 PM
amazing to think the King is going to sweep a Heatles team that would have destroyed the 90s jazz by thirty points :wow

But could he have posted up Stockton?:wakeup

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-02-2020, 12:28 PM
Miami wouldn't be in the Finals if not for the bubble. They were weak on the road with an average overall roster. It probably would have been Toronto in the Finals had the season played out.

The Lakers are basically facing a team they'd of played in the first round in the West. Miami=Portland.

Kawhitstorm
10-03-2020, 10:33 AM
Miami wouldn't be in the Finals if not for the bubble. They were weak on the road with an average overall roster. It probably would have been Toronto in the Finals had the season played out.

The Lakers are basically facing a team they'd of played in the first round in the West. Miami=Portland.

LkrFan
10-03-2020, 11:08 AM
AD has more Gold Medals than Jim :lol
Jim has more Bronze Medals tho :lol

LkrFan
10-03-2020, 11:09 AM

Projection much? :lol

If it were so easy how come the Spurs didn't make the playoffs? Surely they would have made some noise with the GOAT Coach :downspin:

SuperCam
10-03-2020, 11:25 AM
spur fan can't pretend this was a foregone conclusion when they were picking laker to be 4th seed or miss the playoffs before the season :lol

Kawhitstorm
10-03-2020, 11:45 AM
spur fan can't pretend this was a foregone conclusion when they were picking laker to be 4th seed or miss the playoffs before the season :lol

“Last season” ended in February. Congrats on the ‘20-‘21 Preseason *chip.:toast

Spurtacular
10-04-2020, 12:21 AM
:lol "average difficulty"

Neo.
10-04-2020, 12:49 AM
“Last season” ended in February. Congrats on the ‘20-‘21 Preseason *chip.:toast

:lmao so butthurt when you would have been bragging about kawhi winning a championship with three teams before lebron had the clippers won :lmao :lmao :lmao

FrostKing
10-04-2020, 01:03 AM
Americans prefer to watch MJ smoke a cigar than James play basketball

Rummpd
10-04-2020, 04:27 AM
LOL Lakers thinking a championship beating a JV team with 2/5th of starting line up out and 2 highest scorers derailed (and its defensive star) is going to be historic. Only thing historic is:

1. Bubble * no travel, no distractions
2. Did not have to face either of the consensus two best other teams going into playoffs.
3. Key injuries to Dillard, Murray and Bam and company
4. Somehow, someway they still have refs on side even though no supposed home court advantage.
5. Having a psuedo-MVP, psuedo-GOAT (3-6 in LEGIT finals, only 3 MVPs) in LaRoid as its mouthpiece

No wonder no one is watching this sham.

Spurtacular
10-04-2020, 07:29 AM
NBA been rigging for three a half decades now.

It is what it is.

Kawhitstorm
10-04-2020, 10:10 AM
LOL Lakers thinking a championship beating a JV team with 2/5th of starting line up out and 2 highest scorers derailed (and its defensive star) is going to be historic. Only thing historic is:

2. Did not have to face either of the consensus two best other teams going into playoffs.
4. Somehow, someway they still have refs on side even though no supposed home court advantage.
5. Having a psuedo-MVP, psuedo-GOAT (3-6 in LEGIT finals, only 3 MVPs) in LaRoid as its mouthpiece

Tbh, preseason games never really had high ratings....

daslicer
10-04-2020, 01:32 PM
Tbh, preseason games never really had high ratings....

:lmao I have to admit that was a great burn.

SuperCam
10-04-2020, 02:32 PM

Get the fuck outta here with that retarded consensus shit. I called the Cripples losing in the second round months ago, and it was clear even before the COVID that Laker was a better team with a better chance to win outside of a few LeKing hating faggots in the media and message boards :lol. Cripples needed injuries and refs just to get out of the first round against Luka :lol

and if the Giannis Antenemchokos were so good they wouldnt have got their shit pushed in and swept..

SuperCam
10-06-2020, 10:45 PM
LeCLUTCH 7/7 from the line in the 4th qtr :wow

Dirks_Finale
10-06-2020, 10:51 PM

Did he make free throws? I did see him clang several 35 foot 3 point shots in the 4th .

Neo.
10-06-2020, 10:55 PM

but but but he's scared to shoot free throws!!! he won't drive bc he's afraid of missing!!!

haters gonna hate lol

SuperCam
10-06-2020, 11:05 PM
4+ finals mvp club:

MJ - several against plumbers
LeGOAT - four and counting

That's the list :wow

SuperCam
10-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Damn, LeGOAT making this look easy even with Dwert and washed LDN spotting the other team wins :wow

SuperCam
10-11-2020, 11:33 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkGUn3CUcAAwWr4?format=jpg&name=large

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-12-2020, 11:19 AM
Projection much? :lol

If it were so easy how come the Spurs didn't make the playoffs? Surely they would have made some noise with the GOAT Coach :downspin:

Where were the Lakers for the last decade? Kind of sucks for Lebron that his one trip to the Finals in LA wasn't even done at Staples. He had to do it in a high school gym in Florida.

When the wheels come off the 'roid boys they come off hard. This might be his last hurrah, so I'll enjoy watching an all-time top ten talent make what's likely his last playoff run as the lead dog, in spite of the bubble*.