PDA

View Full Version : ****OFFICIAL Week 2 Game Thread, Sponsored By Fake Offensive Pass Interference****

Pages : [1] 2

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 07:42 AM
No maps yet... thought they'd be posted by now as it's Wednesday... and yes I'm referencing the terrible "superstar" call awarded to Jalen Ramsey, which awarded the worse team the ball game on Sunday night. Bad call, although it doesn't excuse the poor overall performance from Dak Prescott in Week 1, it was one the bigger "flops" I've ever seen in the NFL... honestly pretty bad even for the NBA.

https://preview.redd.it/kb0uj0bxj4n51.jpg?width=640&height=712&crop=smart&auto=webp&0f7f0865

https://media.phillyvoice.com/media/images/ScreenCaptureProject1930.width-704.gif

:lmao

~Andrew~

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 07:44 AM
So, 'twas a 32 page thread week 1...... excellent; I think everyone on ST was ready for some football after the seemingly 5 years of COVID that has inundated our lives since that Jet Chip Wasp Mahomes Super Bowl .... but it's time to move on to Week 2, now.

Will Hunting
09-16-2020, 07:46 AM
It really was a shit call, Ramsey had his arm tied up first. I’m all for increasing the offensive PI calls when players push off, but if that’s offensive PI then Terrell Owens’ career touchdown total should be cut in half.

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 07:48 AM
Not frustrated since they didn’t give anything for him, but definitely a downgrade from Emmanuel Sanders.
He wasn't particularly "bad" with the Patriots. He was a solid possession receiver from the slot. Reliable hands. Good for Brady, good for Jimmy tbh. The Saints should have got Sanu to "replace" Thomas for the next month or however long he is out. The Saints offense might struggle mightily in the coming weeks.

bumping in case no one has shit on Andy for barely getting 50% of the games right. With most of his right choices being the super obvious.

andy and his football knowledge
It was just over half and definitely not all the "obvious" choices. Half is not terrible; NFL Gameday analysts have sub .500 weeks all the time.

Honestly, who would have done better? A lot of the "obvious" choices failed, like the Colts and Eagles.

Most people, but not me, expected the Rams to win on Sunday. How it happened was egregiously controversial, but it happened nonetheless.

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 07:53 AM
It really was a shit call, Ramsey had his arm tied up first. I’m all for increasing the offensive PI calls when players push off, but if that’s offensive PI then Terrell Owens’ career touchdown total should be cut in half.

Randy Moss, Michael Irvin, Jerry Rice (how else, considering his 4.6 speed?)... The list goes on.

https://preview.redd.it/kb0uj0bxj4n51.jpg?width=640&height=712&crop=smart&auto=webp&0f7f0865

Will Hunting
09-16-2020, 07:54 AM
Randy Moss, Michael Irvin, Jerry Rice (how else, considering his 4.6 speed?)... The list goes on.

I don’t know anywhere near enough about Rice to put him on the list, but absolutely regarding. Most of his red zone touchdowns involved push offs.

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 08:31 AM
doesnt really fit in this thread but :lmao

looks like the Madden 19 turkey bowl dads vs kids game :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 09:02 AM
Millennial Messiah Andrew's Predictions (Week 2):

https://i.imgur.com/OQUB8Rl.jpg

- The Bengals have Joe Burrow who is the real deal and the Browns really stink yet again. Burrow gets his first win, remaining in Ohio.
- Miami and Buffalo is a wash, both below average teams in a stinky division, but home team prevails. Brian Flores is easily the better coach.
- Steelers continue their winning ways in their home opener against a pesky but overall not-good-enough Broncos 2020 team.
- Titans win their easiest division home game of the year; this one shouldn't be close. If it is, we might need to re-evaluate Minshew again.
- Chiefs win big in a mismatch against a lowly division opponent who doesn't have fans even if they could have fans.
- Ravens have dominated the Texans over the years, including the blowout last year. Better team by a long shot.
- Vikings rebound from bad divisional Week 1 home loss and beat the Colts, who are another team that is worse than expected due to Rivers' dilapidated arm.
- 49ers prove they are still among the NFL's elite, despite losing to the rising stars of the NFL at home in Week 1 vs Arizona. The Jets still stink and no Bell.
- Seahawks are the best team in the NFC at the moment. They avenge "The Pick!" once again. The Patriots are pretty hapless right now, sadly.
- Saints, without Thomas, are still easily able to move the ball and score against one of the NFL's worst defenses. Carr and the Raiders' offense keep it close.
- Bears and Trubisky continue their good work on both sides of the ball against a much-worse NY Giants team. The Bot vs. Khalil Mack? Not a chance, foo.
- Bucs/Tom Brady gets his first win by a solid margin against one of the NFL's worst teams. Week 1 was a buzzsaw for Brady; this will provide much-needed TLC.
- Atlanta is poised to recover their contender mojo this year as they're overdue for a year with less injuries. Dallas still has a gaping hole at right tackle until Week 4.
- Rams could easily win this game, but I have the Eagles rebounding at home, even without fans, but this is a toss-up. Doug Pederson has Sean McVay's number.
- No question Green Bay should be the better team, but don't count out Detroit and Stafford, who seems to play better from behind than ahead.
- Arizona is one of the fastest rising teams in the NFL. Unlike injured Carson Wentz, Kyler "Rich Man's Lamar" Murray should run circles around the 'Skins D-Line.

spurraider21
09-16-2020, 12:11 PM
looks like the Madden 19 turkey bowl dads vs kids game :lol
looks like everybody's fear of trans participation in school sports

spurraider21
09-16-2020, 12:14 PM
feel a lot better about the raiders chances with Thomas out. Kamara will still eat (ugh, playing CMC and Kamara back to back weeks), and Cook is a known quantity, but they're going to need more chunk plays to be a threat, and Brees didn't show any of that last week. But hey maybe Trequan Smith goes deep against us like Robby Anderson did last week. Saints D scares me more than their O this week.

DAF86
09-16-2020, 12:19 PM
Millennial_Messiah you are way too low on the Bills. They are a playoffs team once again this year.

spurraider21
09-16-2020, 12:20 PM
Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) you are way too low on the Bills. They are a playoffs team once again this year.
yep

SpursforSix
09-16-2020, 12:55 PM
No maps yet... thought they'd be posted by now as it's Wednesday... and yes I'm referencing the terrible "superstar" call awarded to Jalen Ramsey, which awarded the worse team the ball game on Sunday night. Bad call, although it doesn't excuse the poor overall performance from Dak Prescott in Week 1, it was one the bigger "flops" I've ever seen in the NFL... honestly pretty bad even for the NBA.

:lmao

~Andrew~

IDK about the "worse team". At least as to Sunday.

Other than turnovers, the Rams were ahead in almost every measurable.

Might be a coaching problem.

Robz4000
09-16-2020, 01:49 PM
Richard Sherman might be done for the year. Niners may miss the playoffs after all.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-16-2020, 01:59 PM
Heard on the radio Pats hit up Browns for Odell. In 2018 they aggressively tried to trade for him.

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 04:53 PM
Richard Sherman might be done for the year. Niners may miss the playoffs after all.

It says he'll only miss 3 weeks. Nevermind.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29898593/49ers-placing-cb-richard-sherman-injured-reserve-leg-injury-sources-say

They play the Gets, Jiants and home against Philly. Should be 3-1 when he comes back. No biggie.

Robz4000
09-16-2020, 04:58 PM
It says he'll only miss 3 weeks. Nevermind.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29898593/49ers-placing-cb-richard-sherman-injured-reserve-leg-injury-sources-say

They play the Gets, Jiants and home against Philly. Should be 3-1 when he comes back. No biggie.

He'll be out at least three weeks since he got put on IR. He injured this ankle in training camp and was trying to play through it. I think he's gonna have to get surgery.

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 04:58 PM
Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) you are way too low on the Bills. They are a playoffs team once again this year.

I don't agree. Even with a 7 team playoffs (which I've been petitioning the league for for 15 years; why should 2 teams each conference deserve a bye? That's a grand prize only for the best regular-season team in each conference IMO) I think New England wins the division and the AFC East is too shitty and has too tough a schedule (NFC West) to get more than one team in this year.

Buffalo looked fine the other day. They played the Jets. The Jets outed themselves as among the league's worst on both sides of the ball, and now Bell might miss half the season. They're a wreck. Darnold has a weak arm unless he's playing Dallas. All of that. Buffalo won't be playing the Jets every week. Their roster is middling IMO, but their lack of a competent QB and HC makes their ceiling 8-8. I do think their floor isn't really lower than 6-10 or 5-11, though.

Brian Flores >> Sean McDumbass

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 05:01 PM
He'll be out at least three weeks since he got put on IR. He injured this ankle in training camp and was trying to play through it. I think he's gonna have to get surgery.

UPDATE 12:10 p.m. ET: Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that it is a calf strain (https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1306262773291266048) and that Sherman is expected back in a few weeks.

Kyle Shanahan expects Sherman to not miss more than the three-week window.

Either way; the three stooges of the Original Legion of Boom are all but out of the league now, and Seattle was smart to jettison them before they became a washed up money pit like the 90s Detroit Pistons or late 00s Pistons.

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 05:02 PM
Heard on the radio Pats hit up Browns for Odell. In 2018 they aggressively tried to trade for him.

I hear "Benji" is a free agent, tbh. Cam should hit him up. Beckham is 5'11". Not really a Newton-friendly style archetype receiver.

spurraider21
09-16-2020, 05:08 PM
The Bills were a playoff team last year and only got better. Josh Allen is still erratic but Diggs and Brown are two of the best deep ball receivers in the league. They increase the margin for error tbh. And Allen's running ability can't be discounted. He's a good cold weather QB with a very good defense, good run game, good receivers that can make huge plays. Not much there not to like.

Josh Allen is like if Bortles was actually good

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 05:14 PM
IDK about the "worse team". At least as to Sunday.

Other than turnovers, the Rams were ahead in almost every measurable.

Might be a coaching problem.
Quarterback problem. Note my lack of an anti-referee rampage this past Sunday night in the game thread. Yes, it was a terrible call. But if I hadn't watched that same exact movie with Prescott 4 times last year, I probably would have screamed bloody murder at the refs and Jalen "Chris Fall" Ramsey.

The underlying problem is that Prescott can't get it done against non-prevent zone coverage in the guts of the game. Yes, he made a great throw against man (actually cover 3, but similar to man) with Gallup vs Ramsey, but it's a lot easier to make those deep-shot throws against man than zone.

The miss to Cooper on 3rd down which got Cooper plowed by Ramsey. Yes, Cooper should have held on; but better QBs don't get their elite WRs killed like that. They put more air and touch on the ball and put it in a place where the WR can catch it with ample time to secure it before getting plowed by a defender. Look at Russell Wilson's throws, to guys like Lockett, Metcalf, the tight ends, etc. and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Throwing behind Lamb on 4th down so he gets immediately clobbered, instead of leading him on the drag so he can catch and convert and likely score. That's on the QB, not the coach. I liked the decision to not kick. If you make it 20-20, chances are the Rams go back to their quick-throw offense (which the Cowboys couldn't pray to stop all game) and likely make it 27-20, or minimum 23-20 and you have the same exact situation as the actual game except with the score a little higher. But if you convert, if Prescott leads Lamb with a Russell Wilson-esque airier touch pass on the drag instead of a bullet to his back-side hand, you go up 24-20, and now the Rams MUST score a touchdown or else lose the game. And the Cowboys do have a great pass rush.... if only the enemy QB would actually drop back for more than, you know, 1.3 seconds.

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 05:16 PM
The Bills were a playoff team last year and only got better. Josh Allen is still erratic but Diggs and Brown are two of the best deep ball receivers in the league. They increase the margin for error tbh. And Allen's running ability can't be discounted. He's a good cold weather QB with a very good defense, good run game, good receivers that can make huge plays. Not much there not to like.

Josh Allen is like if Bortles was actually good
Josh Allen is worse than 2015-2017 Bortles IMO. He's about on par with 2018 or 2014 Bortles. His best comp honestly is Tebow. He's a big, plodding running QB with a very erratic arm. Those Broncos had a great defense and a prime DeMaryius Thomas and went 8-8. That might be the best comp (2011 Broncos) in terms of the overall team of 2020 Buffalo imo.

The 2019 Bills had a historically easy schedule. Outside of their division, it ain't gonna be that easy this year.

spurraider21
09-16-2020, 05:36 PM
Josh Allen is worse than 2015-2017 Bortles IMO. He's about on par with 2018 or 2014 Bortles. His best comp honestly is Tebow. He's a big, plodding running QB with a very erratic arm. Those Broncos had a great defense and a prime DeMaryius Thomas and went 8-8. That might be the best comp (2011 Broncos) in terms of the overall team of 2020 Buffalo imo.

The 2019 Bills had a historically easy schedule. Outside of their division, it ain't gonna be that easy this year.
add this to your list of worst takes of all time

Millennial_Messiah
09-16-2020, 05:59 PM

how is that incorrect? Tebow has always been my comp for "Trash" Allen. I guess the main difference is that he's right handed and doesn't take a knee every time they score.

Chinook
09-17-2020, 07:37 AM
NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 2, 2020September 20, 2020All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: Cincinnati @ Cleveland (NFLN)
Sunday Night: New England @ Seattle (NBC)
Monday Night: New Orleans @ Las Vegas (ESPN/ABC)

CBS EARLY
https://506sports.com/2020/02-CBS-E-V2.png█ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

NY Giants @ Chicago
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Denver @ Pittsburgh
Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

Jacksonville @ Tennessee
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Buffalo @ Miami
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

UPDATES:Seattle, Yakima and Kennewick WA; St. Louis MO; Anchorage AK; Lewiston ID: NYG-CHI to DEN-PIT (Wed)
Mobile AL; Spokane WA: NYG-CHI to JAX-TN (Wed)
Utica NY: NYG-CHI to BUF-MIA (Wed)

CBS LATEhttps://506sports.com/2020/02-CBS-L-V3.png█ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Kansas City @ LA Chargers
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Baltimore @ Houston
Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

UPDATES:all Indiana exc Fort Wayne; Memphis and Jackson TN; Amarillo, Odessa and Tyler TX; Scranton PA; Shreveport LA: BAL-HOU to KC-LAC (Wed)

FOX SINGLEhttps://506sports.com/2020/02-FOX-V3.png█ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Atlanta @ Dallas
Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

San Francisco @ NY Jets
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

LA Rams @ Philadelphia
Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Detroit @ Green Bay
Chris Myers, Greg Jennings, Brock Huard

Minnesota @ Indianapolis
Tim Brando, Robert Smith

Washington @ Arizona (LATE)
Dick Stockton, Brady Quinn

UPDATES:Cleveland OH; Casper and Cheyenne WY: ATL-DAL to DET-GB (Wed)
Hartford CT: SF-NYJ to CAR-TB (Wed)
Louisville KY: CAR-TB to MIN-IND (Wed)
Columbus and Youngstown OH: ATL-DAL to WSH-AZ (Wed)
Eugene OR: ATL-DAL to SF-NYJ (Wed)

506sports.com is not affiliated with any broadcaster or sports organization.
All listings and maps are unofficial and subject to change.

Chinook
09-17-2020, 07:39 AM
Really annoyed that I didn't realize Ravens/Browns was on television in Austin. I watched shitty streams and missed huge chunks of the game because I didn't check the Week One maps. Glad that I won't have to do that this week.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 08:04 AM
Really annoyed that I didn't realize Ravens/Browns was on television in Austin. I watched shitty streams and missed huge chunks of the game because I didn't check the Week One maps. Glad that I won't have to do that this week.

I posted them later on in the page, but not in the OP of the week 1 thread. I do apologize.

Historically on ST (since about 2015), either me or one of the Saints fans would make the GT, and you would post the maps... that was always kind of our unofficial tradition. I don't mind posting the maps too, but you never know exactly when on Wednesday that 506sports site will actually update them...

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 08:07 AM
Another week of really good looking early games, especially on FOX. Late games not so much.

Kyler Murray is fun to watch, I guess. Worth every bit of that #1 overall draft pick. Too bad they drafted Rosen the year before instead of someone like Minkah Fitzpatrick, Jaire Alexander or an upgrade on the O-Line. Oh well.

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2020, 10:50 AM

i got a site that's pretty good if you want it

Chinook
09-17-2020, 10:58 AM
i got a site that's pretty good if you want it

Sure. I'll definitely need it later on in the year.

SpursforSix
09-17-2020, 01:14 PM

They're both white though.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-17-2020, 02:57 PM
Always love playing the Sucks. Will be fun to attribute the death of yet another hyped year for them

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 05:46 PM
Always love playing the Sucks. Will be fun to attribute the death of yet another hyped year for them

Teddy Cats 17
Tampa Toms 34

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 08:06 PM
:lol Did not realize the Bugles defense was this bad. Thought it would be the strength of their team. I guess that Tyrod Taylor sucks as much as I/we all knew.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 08:07 PM
bengals are still dysfunctional

their OL is trash, cant run block, cant snap properly. defense giving everything up.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 08:15 PM
The Legend Burrow's first TD pass!!

#iWasAWitness

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 08:15 PM
bengals are still dysfunctional

their OL is trash, cant run block, cant snap properly. defense giving everything up.

I like their QB though. Wish the Cowboys had him.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 08:23 PM
I like their QB though. Wish the Cowboys had him.
hes the best prospect since Luck

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 08:25 PM
this OL is atrocious. they cant even get out on screens

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 08:35 PM

uhhhh Mahomes much?

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 08:35 PM
uhhhh Mahomes much?
mahomes wasnt even the top prospect of his own draft

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 08:38 PM
mahomes wasnt even the top prospect of his own draft

oh, now I get what you meant by "prospect".... not "best QB". Yeah, the best "prospect" of 2017 was a miracle quarter away from losing his job (likely for good) the other day.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 08:38 PM
I'm not sold on Mayfield but I'll take either of these QBs over the 4th round talent the Cowboys have trotted out the past 4 years tbh.

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 09:21 PM
Fucking random Las Vegas Raiders thread as the top thread wtf. Pasting my NFL posts here

Wow Baker is so bad for being so decent in NCAA. Like he can move but how hard is it to change your arm angle on a 5 yard touch throw to a huge TE with velcro hands like Hooper

And his offenses are so unbelivably stacked yet he can't average 20-30 a game

Good, Chubb. Now punch it in with Kareem Hunt

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-17-2020, 09:21 PM
�� my guy

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 09:22 PM
Wow Baker is so bad for being so decent in NCAA. Like he can move but how hard is it to change your arm angle on a 5 yard touch throw to a huge TE with velcro hands like Hooper

And his offenses are so unbelivably stacked yet he can't average 20-30 a game

well Baltimore defense is a buzzsaw so that doesn't count

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 09:22 PM
I'm not sold on Mayfield but I'll take either of these QBs over the 4th round talent the Cowboys have trotted out the past 4 years tbh.

Cooper Rush may be better at this point than Dak.

With all that talent, Rush would have won last week.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 09:23 PM
�� my guy
whats wrong

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 09:23 PM
well Baltimore defense is a buzzsaw so that doesn't count

I'm talking all of last year. He was hyped af, and performed so poorly given his supporting cast

Robz4000
09-17-2020, 09:24 PM
:lmao 1st & Goal at the 1 and you can't score

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 09:26 PM
Toss or hand that to Hunt and he scores easy

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 09:27 PM
Now punch it in with Kareem Hunt

Or, don't punch it in at all!! :lmao The Drowns will always be the Drowns

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 09:28 PM
I'm talking all of last year. He was hyped af, and performed so poorly given his supporting cast

Sounds a whole lot like a certain 4th round talent that's been the starting guy under center for the Dallas Cowboys for 4+ years and counting.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 09:30 PM
:wow Joe "Aaron Rodgers" Burrow

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 09:30 PM
Sounds a whole lot like a certain 4th round talent that's been the starting guy under center for the Dallas Cowboys for 4+ years and counting.

Yeah but Baker has a shit ton of commercials like hes fucking Peyton Manning, and won the Heisman and all that. Dak arguably has overachieved given he went to what school (?) and was a 4th rounder. He is the non fuckup version of JaMarcus Russell tbh

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 09:37 PM
Yeah but Baker has a shit ton of commercials like hes fucking Peyton Manning, and won the Heisman and all that. Dak arguably has overachieved given he went to what school (?) and was a 4th rounder. He is the non fuckup version of JaMarcus Russell tbh

:lol you obviously don't live in Texas, where Prescott is on every other commercial during the season

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 09:54 PM
goal line ineptitude by both teams

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 10:01 PM
Still say the Chiefs shouldn't have cut him so quickly.

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 10:01 PM
There we go, Baker fucking up a perfect drive so far with my ninja Hunt in total control

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 10:03 PM
That kind of throw is why Mayfield will never be better than an average NFL starting QB.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 10:04 PM
with my ninja Hunt in total control

I think Clyde Edwards Helaire is a cool cat, he's certainly better than Damien Williams, but the Chiefs offense still hasn't had the "unstoppable" dynamism it had with Mahomes-Hunt-Kelce-Hill-Watkins.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 10:11 PM
Anyone notice less injuries so far this year?

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 10:13 PM
I think Clyde Edwards Helaire is a cool cat, he's certainly better than Damien Williams, but the Chiefs offense still hasn't had the "unstoppable" dynamism it had with Mahomes-Hunt-Kelce-Hill-Watkins.

CEH is to me exactly what Tony Dungy said he was in the broadcast. He’s 2020 Warrick Dunn. Shifty and tough. Can catch a ball or block a tiny bit in a pinch.

But Hunt is a much better player. He’s all that and huge, with the mindset of a dude who will put you on your back on a run up the gut or shake you out your shoes if he catches a pass in the flat. He’s a poor mans Saquon

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 10:17 PM
Baker Mayfield will lose this game with another fuckup. Just run it out don’t put it in his hands

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 10:20 PM
Bengals gotta get a stop, they haven't had a good defensive drive all game, only 3 defensive stops the whole night and all due to luck;

-1 was intentional grounding which made it 2nd and 25
-2nd was a goal line stand, which still ended up in 7 points for the Browns; and,
-the 3rd was a fortunate interception on a drive that looked like another easy Browns scoring drive.

let's see if they can actually get a stop the old fashioned way.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 10:21 PM
seriously, where the fuck are the Bengals defensive stars? Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap? I haven't heard either of their names tonight.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 10:22 PM
CEH is to me exactly what Tony Dungy said he was in the broadcast. He’s 2020 Warrick Dunn. Shifty and tough. Can catch a ball or block a tiny bit in a pinch.

But Hunt is a much better player. He’s all that and huge, with the mindset of a dude who will put you on your back on a run up the gut or shake you out your shoes if he catches a pass in the flat. He’s a poor mans Saquon
Saquon? Honestly I think Saquon is way overrated. Saquon is boom or bust. He had a TERRIBLE week 1. Rushed like 20 times for less than 10 yards.

Hunt is the real deal though and the Chiefs offense just hasn't been as good since they lost him. They would have beat the Patriots that year with Hunt in the championship game instead of Williams.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 10:23 PM
Yikes, the Bengals can't stop the run even though they know it's coming. Yee-yikes.

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 10:23 PM
There we go. Fuck Mayfield just run that shit

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 10:24 PM
There we go. Fuck Mayfield just run that shit

:lol can't they just sell out for the run or something?

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 10:26 PM
Easy money 6 straight runs

phxspurfan
09-17-2020, 10:28 PM
Saquon? Honestly I think Saquon is way overrated. Saquon is boom or bust. He had a TERRIBLE week 1. Rushed like 20 times for less than 10 yards.

Hunt is the real deal though and the Chiefs offense just hasn't been as good since they lost him. They would have beat the Patriots that year with Hunt in the championship game instead of Williams.

That’s bc he plays for the Giants.

Put Saquon on the Cowboys and he’s flipping over dudes and catching passes for 150 total yards a game. On the 49ers he’s rushing for 200.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 10:44 PM
That’s bc he plays for the Giants.

Put Saquon on the Cowboys and he’s flipping over dudes and catching passes for 150 total yards a game. On the 49ers he’s rushing for 200.

The Cowboys run blocking actually has been quite mediocre for a few years now.

Darth_Pelican
09-17-2020, 11:31 PM
I feel bad for Burrow. That O-Line is an abortion and is gonna get him killed. Yet he still put up 30. But his team’s defense sucks as well.

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2020, 01:36 AM
after all that shit the bengals still covered

Millennial_Messiah
09-18-2020, 07:47 AM
after all that shit the bengals still covered

honestly when it's Bengals-Browns I don't know why the spread would ever be more than -3 for the home team tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
09-18-2020, 07:48 AM
I feel bad for Burrow. That O-Line is an abortion and is gonna get him killed. Yet he still put up 30. But his team’s defense sucks as well.

Derek Carr's big brother in Houston, 2.0. :( A.K.A. could have been a HoFer on a better team that didn't completely neglect OL.

Also, injuries and early retirement and all, he still whooped Dak Prescott's sorry ass in an exhibition QB throwing competition last year. :lol

Darth_Pelican
09-18-2020, 09:58 AM
https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/2876050/oh-you-thought-just-because-theres-6000-people-in-the-stadium-that-browns-fans-wouldnt-be-brawling-in-the-stands

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2020, 10:30 AM
those people used to be the deciding votes in Presidential elections

Robz4000
09-18-2020, 01:10 PM
those people used to be the deciding votes in Presidential elections

:lol you think they ever voted?

Millennial_Messiah
09-18-2020, 02:00 PM

It's Ohio, so ya never know. Those votes really count.

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 04:55 PM
Darth_Pelican

looks like michael thomas and marcus davenport both might be out. still dont like our chances but that helps. Ruggs possibly being out on our end hurts too... only legit field stretcher we have

Trainwreck2100
09-18-2020, 05:51 PM

probably

Darth_Pelican
09-18-2020, 08:07 PM
Darth_Pelican (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22958)

looks like michael thomas and marcus davenport both might be out. still dont like our chances but that helps. Ruggs possibly being out on our end hurts too... only legit field stretcher we have

Davenport is always hurt. Trey Hendrickson has done fine replacing him. Not having Thomas definitely hurts. Look for more gadget type plays with Deonte Harris & Taysom Hill.

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 08:12 PM
Davenport is always hurt. Trey Hendrickson has done fine replacing him. Not having Thomas definitely hurts. Look for more gadget type plays with Deonte Harris & Taysom Hill.
i expect cook to be the main guy. the raiders have been god awful at covering TE's in recent years. they did spend a lot of money on coverage linebackers this year, and carolina didnt do anything with TE's in week 1... but thats Bridgewater and Ian Thomas, not Brees and Cook.

Millennial_Messiah
09-18-2020, 11:04 PM
i expect cook to be the main guy. the raiders have been god awful at covering TE's in recent years. they did spend a lot of money on coverage linebackers this year, and carolina didnt do anything with TE's in week 1... but thats Bridgewater and Ian Thomas, not Brees and Cook.
Maybe Brees finally goes back to the deep ball with his star possession receiver on the shelf for a few weeks? tbh

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 11:19 PM
Maybe Brees finally goes back to the deep ball with his star possession receiver on the shelf for a few weeks? tbh
manny sanders time to shine

Pelicans78
09-20-2020, 08:32 AM
Brees looked awful last week and not far off from 2015 Manning. It’s going to up to the defense, running game, and special teams to carry them all season. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a similar scenario where Winston comes in a few games just like Osweiler did that season for Denver.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 09:12 AM
Brees looked awful last week and not far off from 2015 Manning. It’s going to up to the defense, running game, and special teams to carry them all season. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a similar scenario where Winston comes in a few games just like Osweiler did that season for Denver.

:lol true

I think the Falcons might be the class of the division, but barely. We'll see. The Falcons looked quite impressive Week 1 (yes they lost, but it was Seattle). They put up a good performance.

I might be revising my Bucs prediction downward soon; we'll see.

Pelicans78
09-20-2020, 09:19 AM
:lol true

I think the Falcons might be the class of the division, but barely. We'll see. The Falcons looked quite impressive Week 1 (yes they lost, but it was Seattle). They put up a good performance.

I might be revising my Bucs prediction downward soon; we'll see.

I don’t believe in the Falcons at all. They just have no identity outside of their passing game. They’re not physical on either side of the ball and Matt Ryan isn’t good enough to carry a franchise. I see them firing Dan Quinn.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 09:21 AM
I don’t believe in the Falcons at all. They just have no identity outside of their passing game. They’re not physical on either side of the ball and Matt Ryan isn’t good enough to carry a franchise. I see them firing Dan Quinn.
This guys talks through his ass. The Falcons..... lmao

Think Carolina has a shot for the upset today?

Pelicans78
09-20-2020, 09:35 AM
This guys talks through his ass. The Falcons..... lmao

Think Carolina has a shot for the upset today?

I didn’t watch the Panthers last week, but I will root for Teddy just like I rooted for Delhomme. The Bucs and Brady made a ton of mistakes, but Brady’s arm looked better than Brees so I think their offense will get it together. But if Teddy can play strong and if the team can avoid mistakes, they have a chance. They hired a lot of good coaches and look to be building the smart way.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 10:00 AM

I disagree. They looked very good on the line of scrimmage on both sides. They have Aaron Donald Lite in Grady Jarrett and a ferocious edge rush. Their secondary needs to be less grabby but getting Allen and Neal back at FS and SS is a major boon. Trufant stopped caring a couple years ago so it makes sense he's in Detroit now.

On offense, they have a top 5 corps of skill players (rejuvenated Gurley, Hurst, Julio, Ridley, Gage) and a healthy line for a change. I haven't been high on the Falcons for a few years now but I think this year might definitely be a good year to be a Falcoholic again. Look for them to improve to 1-1 today, then they have 2 tough NFC North games (but Green Bay won't have fans), then their schedule gets easier for awhile.

If they stay healthy (their main problem in the past 2-3 years) they are the class of the division and Quinn is a top 10 coach. To get from taking a ton of bad losses and turning 1-7 into a modest 7-9 season considering all the injuries, that was pretty legit last year.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 10:03 AM
I didn’t watch the Panthers last week, but I will root for Teddy just like I rooted for Delhomme. The Bucs and Brady made a ton of mistakes, but Brady’s arm looked better than Brees so I think their offense will get it together. But if Teddy can play strong and if the team can avoid mistakes, they have a chance. They hired a lot of good coaches and look to be building the smart way.

Teddy is very good at "avoiding mistakes". He's the poor man's Dak Prescott. But he's also not going to win them any games. The Raiders with Marinelli had an atrocious defensive gameplan last weekend. Teams playing the Panthers need to treat them like, say, the 2013-2016 Kansas City Chiefs. Stack the box and hard cover the flats. Emphasize quick tackling to prevent RAC/YAC. Force them to drop back and attempt to beat you deep, since Bridgewater and a bottom tier offensive line.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 10:07 AM
0-1 in the pick ems right now, as posted in the OP.

I'm super tempted to pick the Rams over the Eagles, but I'm holding back on it just because Pederson owns McVay.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 10:14 AM
Stack the box and hard cover the flats. Emphasize quick tackling to prevent RAC/YAC. Force them to drop back and attempt to beat you deep, since Bridgewater and a bottom tier offensive line.

You cant do that. If you stack the box, you’re giving 1v1 to four receivers with 4.3 speed. Covering the flats is moot, YAC monsters are YAC monsters because they are good against defenders in the flat. Im not sure where you got that our offensive line is bottom tier from?

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 11:26 AM
You cant do that. If you stack the box, you’re giving 1v1 to four receivers with 4.3 speed. Covering the flats is moot, YAC monsters are YAC monsters because they are good against defenders in the flat. Im not sure where you got that our offensive line is bottom tier from?

Name the names? Your best OL players retired or went to other teams.

As far as the 1-on-1s, that's just fine, they could have 3.9 speed and I'd still play zero man coverage, because Bridgewater would in theory underthrow it and get picked off. (Actually, he'll more likely take the 2 yard checkdown or just throw it away.)

Nine men in the box all day... Carolina will be hapless. I'd do the same thing against Buffalo.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 11:39 AM
Name the names? Your best OL players retired or went to other teams.

As far as the 1-on-1s, that's just fine, they could have 3.9 speed and I'd still play zero man coverage, because Bridgewater would in theory underthrow it and get picked off. (Actually, he'll more likely take the 2 yard checkdown or just throw it away.)

Nine men in the box all day... Carolina will be hapless. I'd do the same thing against Buffalo.
That is what Tampa is going to try, lets see if it works.

offensive line is about continuity, not big names.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 11:51 AM
Week 2 , Let's GO!!!! :toast

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 11:51 AM
That is what Tampa is going to try, lets see if it works.

offensive line is about continuity, not big names.
yeah and you lost Norwell, Kalil's and Trai Turner... that's not continuity.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 11:53 AM
yeah and you lost Norwell, Kalil's and Trai Turner... that's not continuity.
Kalil’s were bad, Turner past his prime. Norwell a colossal bust for Jacksonville.

Carolina had one of the best offensive lines in terms of run game last yesr. Four returning starters, and traded for Okung, a career above average tackle. We only gave up one sack last week. We will see for sure against Tampa. They have a fierce line

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 11:56 AM
Kalil’s were bad, Turner past his prime. Norwell a colossal bust for Jacksonville.

Carolina had one of the best offensive lines in terms of run game last yesr. Four returning starters, and traded for Okung, a career above average tackle. We only gave up one sack last week. We will see for sure against Tampa. They have a fierce line

because CMC's wakanda level agility, not the line tbh

Okung is a career above average run blocking tackle, but below average in pass protection (i.e. in Seattle). You can say that about the entire line honestly. Above average run blocking, bad pass protection. But for all their run blocking "prowess", they couldn't get it done on the ground on 4th and inches in week 1 and that was the ball game.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 11:58 AM
I'm looking for the #Falcons to get off to a big start on offense today. Falcons are my survivor pick, so, go Falcons tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 11:59 AM
Eagles and Rams will be my alt stream for this early slate. Usually Cowboys/Eagles don't play at the same time if they're not playing each other. Eagles/Rams is as much of a toss-up as any game this week.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:00 PM
Tampa's offensive line is terrible, if you're a Panthers fan you wish you had kept some guys like Addison, McCoy (yeah, I know, injured), Poe, etc.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:01 PM
sure I'm forgetting somebody.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:06 PM
49ers already scored!

Ugh, Falcons WR dropped it on 3rd down. Cowboys first 3 and out forced in the season. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:07 PM
Raheem Mostert is a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

#GiveHimARaise

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:07 PM
Tony Pollard starting over Zeke.... WTF?

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:08 PM
:lmao :lmao Starting pollard over Zeke. That's what you get. Losers

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 12:08 PM
Defense with a three & out and offense looking good

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 12:10 PM
Teddy has great poise in the pocket

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 12:10 PM
Wow right when I say that

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:11 PM
Rams proving the Week 1 performance wasn't a fluke.

NFC Best, besting it up.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:12 PM
:lol this Dallas offensive line

i'm_still_beta
09-20-2020, 12:12 PM
Teddy has great poise in the pocket

And just like that :lmao

i'm_still_beta
09-20-2020, 12:13 PM
Wow right when I say that

I jinxed Russ like that last season though

Will Hunting
09-20-2020, 12:13 PM
:lol if Tampa finds a way to lose today it’s going to be panic time

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 12:14 PM
3-0

Cousins comes up limp at the end of the drive. No surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKNtOzNQbQ

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:19 PM
:lmao Quack Prescott :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 12:20 PM
Haha dang Gotta get used to the Tom Brady ref bias

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:20 PM
Calvin Ridley!!! Nice

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:24 PM
:lol Dallas pathetic on all 3 phases of the game

Robz4000
09-20-2020, 12:26 PM
Bosa carted off, Niners are fucked. Time to tank for Lawrence.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:27 PM
:lmao :lmao TRADE ZEKE ALREADY :lmao

Will Hunting
09-20-2020, 12:27 PM
Hard to tell if that was just a sprain/hyper extension or a full blown tear by Bosa.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:28 PM
Bosa carted off, Niners are fucked. Time to tank for Lawrence.

Noooooooooooooooo.....

But the Niners aren't "fucked" without him, tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 12:29 PM
Trevor gonna look good in Carolina blue, tbh..

i'm_still_beta
09-20-2020, 12:29 PM
Teddy Bridgewater is Bucs MVP so far

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:31 PM
I told all of you guys that today would be a great day to be a Falcoholic. Falcons rule. My survivor pick holds big time once again. #MillennialMessiah :toast

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:31 PM
Trevor gonna look good in Dallas blue, tbh..
fify.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:33 PM
Man the Rams look good too. 49ers too. Prayers for Nick Bosa minor injury only.

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 12:33 PM
PackerRef keeping the Colts drive alive.

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 12:37 PM
PackerRef keeping the Colts drive alive.

Backfired. Instead of the FG, my boy Harrison Smith mad the play leading to an INT.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:37 PM
:lol Dallas offensive line can't protect 5 on 3

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:38 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao Dallass Special Ed Teams

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 12:41 PM
Brady looks good today. Dallas does not.

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 12:46 PM
Honestly figured Andrew Luck would return after a year off. Maybe COVID distracted him. If he comes back, it'll be next season then.

Will Hunting
:lol same undisciplined Cowboys

:lol McFatshit not being any better than Garrettbot

Millennial_Messiah
:lmao :lmao 5 fumbles in the first quarter!!! #DallasSucks

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 12:51 PM
Tampa gifting us a fumble

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 12:51 PM
WTF. PackerRef calling secondary flops to put us at 3rd and 19. Colts got the memo.

spurraider21
09-20-2020, 12:56 PM
:lmao :lmao TRADE ZEKE ALREADY :lmao

:lol Dallas offensive line can't protect 5 on 3

:lmao :lmao :lmao Dallass Special Ed Teams
dak carrying this crap

Will Hunting
09-20-2020, 01:01 PM
Jessica Alba & Gabrielle Union in a police procedural sounds like the worst TV show ever created.
All those network TV police shows suck :lol

spurraider21
09-20-2020, 01:05 PM
Jessica Alba & Gabrielle Union in a police procedural sounds like the worst TV show ever created.
sounds like fantastic porn though

spurraider21
09-20-2020, 01:05 PM
Tampa gifting us a fumble
brah let this season go

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 01:08 PM
brah let this season go
This season has been let go. Look at my team avatar. Im just buying time for Lawerence/Fields

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 01:09 PM
Kirk getting safety'd in the second quarter again. Mike Zimmer has rocks for brains.

Still took help from PackersRef to prematurely call it though.

jeebus
09-20-2020, 01:13 PM
:lol same undisciplined Cowboys

:lol McFatshit not being any better than Garrettbot

At least Godrett would've cheered his team on constantly no matter what.

phxspurfan
09-20-2020, 01:15 PM
Maybe the Cowboys should throw a ball to a receiver. That might help them not be down by 20 in the 2nd quarter

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 01:17 PM
:lol another blown coverage TD for Ridley

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 01:22 PM
:lmao Wentz with another Moon Ball

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 01:31 PM
WTF. Vikes with no timeouts at the end of the half?

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 01:37 PM
Vikes need to be sharp in the second half on offense and they need to blitz more on defense. Colts want to do eight-minute drives and run out the clock.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 01:42 PM
Saquon likely tore his ACL. lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 01:43 PM
like I said, a good year to be a Falcoholic, don't let their Week 1 (competitive) loss to the best team in the NFC fool you. The Falcons are GOOD.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 01:45 PM
49ers injuries left and right; the good news is that they're a system-reliant team more so than a player talent-reliant one.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 01:47 PM
Lol brady

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 01:49 PM
Can't tell you how pissed I would've been had the Colts converted 3rd and 38.

Robz4000
09-20-2020, 01:49 PM
:pctoss Mostert with a knee injury too

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 01:54 PM
Sigh. Sucks having a back-up QB starting.

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 01:56 PM
Sucks that we're playing the Colts in Week 2. This Taylor RB will be worn out by about Week 6.
Colts are using him like a high volume back, and I doubt he has the body for it.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 01:57 PM
:lmao all of that for nothing Wentz

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 01:58 PM
:pctoss Mostert with a knee injury too

that blows, but that's the one position SF is extremely deep at with stud talent, they can always pick up Freeman too who is the scheme fit

Mckinnon with 2 years off of rest looks great.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 01:59 PM
Prescott to CEEDEE LAMB!!!

Prescott ONLY throws deep when it's a free play from offsides, I swear

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 02:01 PM
Bucs are pretenders

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 02:01 PM
another Miami monsoon season September rain delayed home game :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 02:10 PM
:lol another Julio dropped TD

RD2191
09-20-2020, 02:15 PM
COOPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 02:16 PM
WOW AMARI COOPER WHAT A CATCH!!!!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 02:21 PM
Carolina not giving up

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 02:22 PM
What a throw by Bridgewater

FrostKing
09-20-2020, 02:23 PM
Jets field took out half the 49ers stars

See you in 2021

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 02:27 PM
Dak plays his best from way behind tbh

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 02:27 PM
Jets field took out half the 49ers stars

See you in 2021

49ers are a system team not a talent reliant team tbh.

spurraider21
09-20-2020, 02:28 PM
Dak plays his best from way behind tbh
signed,
your mom

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 02:29 PM
Lets go !!!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 02:31 PM
McCaffrey limping

Gave his body for the score

spurraider21
09-20-2020, 02:31 PM
panthers actually going to CMC on a 4th down :tu

:lol

FrostKing
09-20-2020, 02:34 PM
49ers are a system team not a talent reliant team tbh.
Whoa just checked the Seahawks don't play on MetLife field this season

49ers return next weekend :lol

phxspurfan
09-20-2020, 02:34 PM
Cowboys have Winshew and they go to the SB, tbh

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 02:35 PM
The Hat Trick for Tyler Higbee!! #3TDs

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 02:37 PM
Looks like the Vikings suck ass this year. 5-11 season incoming. Two horse race in the North.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 02:37 PM
Refs doing their best to save Brady! Carolina with the ball back

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 02:41 PM
Robby fucking Anderson!!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 02:44 PM
Wtf Teddy

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 02:45 PM
:lol 0/2 on fake punts in the same game

i'm_still_beta
09-20-2020, 02:50 PM
Wtf Teddy

It's really simple. He's trash

Will Hunting
09-20-2020, 02:52 PM
:lmao double fake punts

Clipper Nation
09-20-2020, 02:53 PM
:lol Fake punt AGAIN

Why didn't McCarthy have balls like this when he had Aaron Rodgers?

spurraider21
wow mccoy dropped a wide open touchdown

Will Hunting
:lol Fake punt AGAIN

Why didn't McCarthy have balls like this when he had Aaron Rodgers?
:wow a CN sighting. How ya been scrah?

Clipper Nation
09-20-2020, 02:56 PM
:wow a CN sighting. How ya been scrah?
Still pissed about #The3-1Bum doing what he does best in the playoffs, but otherwise fine.

GAustex
09-20-2020, 02:59 PM
Been watching US Open
How’d Green Bay do?
What about Dallas and Minny?

Will Hunting
09-20-2020, 03:00 PM
That ought to quiet the hype around Baker Minshew for awhile.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
It's really simple. He's trash
Hes okay. Game manager. Nothing less nothing more

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Good drive by Carolina. At least we will have a chance

jeebus
09-20-2020, 03:04 PM
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/01/02/sports/00garrett/merlin_166478490_8b42299d-d16d-48c7-89f0-62010acf7c83-superJumbo.jpg

Miss him yet?

Clipper Nation
09-20-2020, 03:07 PM
That catch by Fant :wow

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:07 PM
Gronk with a cameo appearance on recovering the onside kick. :tu

Darth_Pelican
09-20-2020, 03:09 PM
Vikes let me down on a parlay. I can’t believe I was so high on them this week.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:09 PM
Fournette is a BEAST.

Why the fuck is that scrub "Jones" still the Bucs starter? tbh.

spurraider21
09-20-2020, 03:10 PM
lol getting shit on by fatnette

RD2191
09-20-2020, 03:11 PM
Good news is the NFC East sucks so bad that we're still alive and well. :lol

RD2191
09-20-2020, 03:18 PM
:lmaobullshit call

Will Hunting
09-20-2020, 03:18 PM
Gronk with a cameo appearance on recovering the onside kick. :tu
:lol the Bucs gave away a 4th round pick to get an onside kick recoverer

RD2191
09-20-2020, 03:21 PM
Big ol cheeks coming through :lol

Will Hunting
09-20-2020, 03:22 PM
His back arm came down in bounds first (you can’t see it from the camera angle), so it’s not even an issue of his ass cheek coming down before his elbow. It was definitely a catch

Silver&Black
09-20-2020, 03:23 PM

Faggot

spurraider21
09-20-2020, 03:31 PM
josh allen...

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:32 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floyd Pacquiao
09-20-2020, 03:33 PM
Falcons are some fucking losers :lol

phxspurfan
Young G.Z. makin’ plays

Millennial_Messiah
CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LAAAAAAAAAAAAMB

RD2191
09-20-2020, 03:34 PM
No way in hell the kicker doesn't shank it. We ain't that lucky. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
:wow :wow :wow

phxspurfan

Dez Bryant rollin over in his grave

phxspurfan
09-20-2020, 03:35 PM
Legatron time

RD2191
09-20-2020, 03:35 PM
Tf are they doing? Go for the touchdown fucking morons!!!!!

Robz4000
09-20-2020, 03:36 PM
:lmao Failcons

phxspurfan
:lol Falcons :lol

RD2191
:lmao:lmao:lmaocelebrating like we won the super bowl

Floyd Pacquiao
09-20-2020, 03:37 PM
Atlanta should just give up football and move the team after that disgraceful choke job

Clipper Nation
Quinn has to be getting fired now, right?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Holy shit Atlanta is so trash

Millennial_Messiah
HO-LEEEEEEEEEEE SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

Romo-esque :wow :wow :wow :cry :cry :cry

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 03:38 PM
HO-LEEEEEEEEEEE SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

Romo-esque :wow :wow :wow :cry :cry :cry

you know you have so many quotes in this thread to roast you for life up here

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 03:39 PM
Faggot

Brady looks shot

spurraider21
09-20-2020, 03:40 PM
Dak overcoming all that... pay this man

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 03:41 PM
Dak overcoming all that... pay this man

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:41 PM
:lol the Bucs gave away a 4th round pick to get an onside kick recoverer

Bet the FAILcons wish they had him today :lmao worth every bit of a 4th round pick.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:42 PM
Quinn has to be getting fired now, right?

no, they have 2 NFC North heavy weights upcoming, if they lose to the Bears and Packers then yeah, he's out

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:43 PM
Now it's Peanut Butter Kyler Murray time boys!! #Zona

spurraider21
09-20-2020, 03:43 PM
josh allen and dak shitting all over guitardude

Will Hunting
09-20-2020, 03:45 PM
Bet the FAILcons wish they had him today :lmao worth every bit of a 4th round pick.
:lol you don’t get to call them the FAILcons, you said they’re going 11-5 this year

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:45 PM
Atlanta should just give up football and move the team after that disgraceful choke job

Should have given up after 28-3, tbh. The Dan Quinn legacy. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:46 PM
Kyler is more fun to watch than Lamar because he can actually pass and he's just as good of a runner. Plus, Hopkins. Man Arizona is DAMN GOOD.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:47 PM
:lol you don’t get to call them the FAILcons, you said they’re going 11-5 this year

They were the better team for 55 minutes out of 60.

I think they win their next 6 or 7 games in a row. I think they can beat the Bears and Packers. Else, Dan Quinn is out.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:56 PM
See I TOLD YOU GUYS Arizona was going to be great this year (e.g. this year's 49ers).... y'all didn't believe me :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:57 PM
josh allen and dak shitting all over guitardude

trash allen beat the shitty dolphins. I thought the game was a 50/50 and close it was. Buffalo's ceiling is still 9-7 and a first round exit. And NE is still winning the division.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 03:59 PM
UPSET ALERT!! Chiefs and Chargers, Chiefs trailing early

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-20-2020, 04:01 PM
I was big on Herbert

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 04:14 PM
Fitzgerald is Ol' Reliable

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 04:15 PM
Kyler is phenomenal. No way Jackson makes that throw. :wow

FrostKing
09-20-2020, 04:26 PM
https://i.ibb.co/61srCbF/20200920-142541.jpg

spurraider21
09-20-2020, 04:27 PM
trash allen beat the shitty dolphins. I thought the game was a 50/50 and close it was. Buffalo's ceiling is still 9-7 and a first round exit. And NE is still winning the division.
allen threw for 400+ yards and 4 TDs no picks

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 04:32 PM
Chargers did themselves and their HC a solid by going with Herbert and away from Trash Taylor in week 2 instead of week 12 while they're already 3-6 and it's too late.

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2020, 04:37 PM
:lmao Watson
:lmao Benefactor's Liver

AlexJones
09-20-2020, 05:10 PM
Ravens are the best team in the AFC, by far