View Full Version : Clippers Harrell and Paul George got in heated exchange

Michael Jordan.
09-16-2020, 01:20 PM

Kawhitstorm
09-16-2020, 01:47 PM

That’s when Playoff P took it personal & tried to shatter the backboard

TDfan2007
09-16-2020, 01:50 PM
As bad as Kawhi was, Paul George was even worse. He played one of the worst games I've ever seen by a former mvp candidate stop in his prime...

lefty
09-16-2020, 01:54 PM
People can hate today’s NBA all they want, but between social media and all the memes it’s a very entertaining comedy tbh :lol

baseline bum
09-16-2020, 01:54 PM
As bad as Kawhi was, Paul George was even worse. He played one of the worst games I've ever seen by a former mvp candidate stop in his prime...

No one thinks George is a franchise player and him not showing up is to be expected, but Leonard was supposed to be the best player in the game and he just pulled a Harden. Leonard's disappearance was way worse.

Laker_1995
09-16-2020, 01:57 PM
6 MOY lmao
PG mvp Candidate?
LMAO BUMS

TDfan2007
09-16-2020, 02:28 PM
No one thinks George is a franchise player and him not showing up is to be expected, but Leonard was supposed to be the best player in the game and he just pulled a Harden. Leonard's disappearance was way worse.

I think Kawhi was worse when factoring in expectations, from from a pure basketball perspective, I've never seen an all star play worse than how George played in game 7. From horrible turnovers and bad defense to throwing a wide open 3 off the backboard, everything about it screamed "the moment is too big for me"

LkrFan
09-16-2020, 02:53 PM
That’s when Playoff P took it personal & tried to shatter the backboard

:lol

JamStone
09-16-2020, 02:56 PM
PG already exposed himself as a sensitive pussy when he tried to get into twitter beef with Dame, then announced on social media that he didn’t care what anybody thought explicitly proving he cared too much what people thought, then lamenting having depression in the bubble. Dude’s lack of mental toughness or emotional stability rivals that of Kevin Durant.

He’s super bitchmade.

Laker_1995
09-16-2020, 03:03 PM
PG already exposed himself as a sensitive pussy when he tried to get into twitter beef with Dame, then announced on social media that he didn’t care what anybody thought explicitly proving he cared too much what people thought, then lamenting having depression in the bubble. Dude’s lack of mental toughness or emotional stability rivals that of Kevin Durant.

He’s super bitchmade.

Preach. But CN said he’s Scottie pippen

Kyle_Kuzma
09-16-2020, 03:10 PM
People can hate today’s NBA all they want, but between social media and all the memes it’s a very entertaining comedy tbh :lol
wish all this fukkery existed in da 80’s or even 70’s

jordan snitching, snap chattin while his teammates are doin crack and banging hookers

magic and his gay shenanigans

laimbeer with his racist rants

:lmao

DC23
09-16-2020, 03:20 PM
Love to see it! Harrell is right btw

Kawhitstorm
09-16-2020, 03:23 PM

He’s super bitchmade.

Paul George is Durant’s “favorite” player::lmao https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/kevin-durant-explains-why-paul-george-his-favorite-player-nba

“We want the same things on the basketball court,” Durant said. “He’s low-maintenance. He’s a superstar, but he’s a low-maintenance guy, doesn’t need much. It’s the same type of attitude that I bring. Just loves to play the game. Loves to work, too, so we kind of clicked.”

MultiTroll
09-16-2020, 04:12 PM
Paul George is Durant’s “favorite” player::lmao https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/kevin-durant-explains-why-paul-george-his-favorite-player-nba
Largest fraud in NBA endorses....by now 2nd largest fraud. Well wait, we still have WestBrick, Chrissy Paul and rapidly declining Beard.

I know it's Kwa Hating season but nothings going to take away his 2 'Chips plus a potential 3rd that got Zaza'd.

Paul George and Kevina two of largest if not 1-2 vag's in NBA.

RD2191
09-16-2020, 07:04 PM
Why? They're both bums. :lol

lefty
09-16-2020, 07:16 PM
wish all this fukkery existed in da 80’s or even 70’s

jordan snitching, snap chattin while his teammates are doin crack and banging hookers

magic and his gay shenanigans

laimbeer with his racist rants

:lmao

:lol social media would have been awesome back in the days
:lol at the Jordan part

DMC
09-16-2020, 07:29 PM

But you expect him to shit the bed, he's not the defending Finals MVP. He didn't sit out every other game to be fresh for the playoffs. He's never gone to the Finals AFAIK.

TDMVPDPOY
09-16-2020, 08:12 PM
isnt harrell up for new contract, him of the bench and limited touches/minutes, means his losing out on bigger contract payday in this stat padding league

Rummpd
09-16-2020, 08:30 PM
Both sucked and for KL unexpected but but ok since maybe karma kicked in IMO but George is a Right now a total fraud who got himself out of OK in pretty shady circumstances and totally glad he failed and seems to have problems go beyond bb. Let him work those out and maybe he can go forward as a dominant player but my guess is George is on downward spiral.

Spurtacular
09-16-2020, 11:11 PM
George Paul chokes every time.

TDMVPDPOY
09-17-2020, 12:22 AM
2nd half, kawhi shouldve just hog all the shots, even if he misses them, theres no point trying to protect ur efficiency in a elimination game

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 12:25 AM
2nd half, kawhi shouldve just hog all the shots, even if he misses them, theres no point trying to protect ur efficiency in a elimination game

He clearly didn’t want to be stuck in the bubble with those clowns :nope

daslicer
09-17-2020, 12:44 AM
He clearly didn’t want to be stuck in the bubble with those clowns :nope

You could be right going home for Kawhi and just being in his room alone and staring at the ceiling all day is a lot more fun than being in the bubble.