PDA

View Full Version : Would You Switch Political Parties for 1 Million Dollars?

Pages : [1] 2

DMC
09-17-2020, 02:26 PM
For the rest of your life, you have to vote the other party but you get 1M dollars right now in return. Would you do it?

Will Hunting
09-17-2020, 02:28 PM
Yes.

Really not much of a decision :lol

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 02:28 PM
How would that be enforced with a secret ballot?

Reck
09-17-2020, 02:29 PM
1 million per election cycle?

A one time payment really doesn't seem all that enticing.

Maybe 1Million, throw in a house and free healthcare.

FrostKing
09-17-2020, 02:32 PM
Better question is you would need to defend in social gatherings and family holidays

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 02:34 PM
I don't have a party to switch, tbh.

baseline bum
09-17-2020, 02:35 PM
LOL Derp another honest broker :rollin

spurraider21
How would that be enforced with a secret ballot?
i dont think the logistics are all that important in the hypothetical

ChumpDumper
I don't have a party to switch, tbh.Which Democrats have you voted for?

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 02:36 PM
I don't have a party to switch, tbh.
i've always been registered with "no party preference" but for the sake of this hypothetical its pretty clear that you would take 1 million to always vote democrat and the opposite for me

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 02:36 PM
Which Democrats have you voted for?
TULSI

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 02:37 PM
DMC, is this just limited to how i vote at the ballot? can i still donate or advocate for my party of choice?

hater
09-17-2020, 02:38 PM
:lol thats a no brainer as both parties are rightwing slaves to US olygarchy

Will Hunting
09-17-2020, 02:41 PM
Yeah I would have had to actually think about it for a little bit if we have a real left wing here, but when shillary vs Trump or Biden v Trump as your usual options, it’s easy :lol

FrostKing
09-17-2020, 02:44 PM
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/190709102004-01-ross-perot-file-exlarge-169.jpg

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 02:47 PM
Which Democrats have you voted for?

Why? Would that make you feel better?

Ef-man
09-17-2020, 02:52 PM
Why? Would that make you feel better?

Mentally incapacitated people cannot vote, so that is why derp does not vote.

:lol

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 02:53 PM
Why? Would that make you feel better?Because if you vote practically every time for Republicans, you're a de facto Republican.

I'm not registered to any party but I'm a de facto Democrat these days.

Which non-Republicans have you voted for in partisan races?

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 02:55 PM
Because if you vote practically every time for Republicans, you're a de facto Republican.

Well then, I guess I'm not de facto Republican.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 02:57 PM

How are they "rightwing"?

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 03:01 PM
Well then, I guess I'm not de facto Republican.

koriwhat
09-17-2020, 03:03 PM
integrity... so no. i vote across party lines if need be. fuck the system and both pol wings.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:03 PM

I'm not going to explicitly review my voting record with you. I did clarify that I don't fit your parameters of de facto republican.

How long have you been a Democrat for now?

DMC
09-17-2020, 03:05 PM
DMC, is this just limited to how i vote at the ballot? can i still donate or advocate for my party of choice?

No, you switched parties.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:06 PM
integrity... so no. i vote across party lines if need be. fuck the system and both pol wings.

I think it's fair to say that most people are more concerned with their own bottom line than the withering returns based on voting party.

I don't think there's one chumpette outside of Lite who would jump at the opportunity for the million bucks.

And even he would do it under certain terms if not outright.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 03:07 PM
I'm not going to explicitly review my voting record with you.Name one.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:09 PM
Name one.

We've been down this road before. I went over it with you already.

hater
09-17-2020, 03:10 PM
How are they "rightwing"?

They cant even say healthcare for all outoud :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 03:10 PM
We've been down this road before. I went over it with you already.You never named anyone.

Name one non-Republican you voted for in a partisan election.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:11 PM
You never named anyone.

Name one non-Republican you voted for in a partisan election.

That's different from saying what party affiliations I voted for, philodumper.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 03:12 PM
its a difficult call. i want to believe that i'd say no...and maybe i'd be able to easily say no 20-30 years from now, but right now? def have to think about it

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:13 PM
They cant even say healthcare for all outoud :lmao

Pretty pathetic answer. I don't think any so-called rightwinger would tell you they relate to that.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 03:14 PM
That's different from saying what party affiliations I voted for, philodumper.All you have to do is name one non-Republican you voted for in a partisan election.

Or fold.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:15 PM
its a difficult call. i want to believe that i'd say no...and maybe i'd be able to easily say no 20-30 years from now, but right now? def have to think about it

20-30 years from now, you'd likely only be more inclined to take the money because you'd be voting for the other guys in less elections and ultimately helping them less.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 03:17 PM
20-30 years from now, you'd likely only be more inclined to take the money because you'd be voting for the other guys in less elections and ultimately helping them less.
not really... in 20-30 years a million dollars might also mean a lot less to me than it does now (not referring to inflation, even if we adjust it)

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:17 PM
All you have to do is name one non-Republican you voted for in a partisan election.

Or fold.

You can comfort yourself all you want.

My congressman is Republican. I did not vote for him. That should make it clear that I'm not de facto republican by the definition you put forth.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 03:18 PM

My congressman is Republican. I did not vote for him. That should make it clear that I'm not de facto republican by the definition you put forth.
did you vote for his opponent in the general election?

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:18 PM
not really... in 20-30 years a million dollars might also mean a lot less to me than it does now

If it was adjusted for inflation, it would be much easier imo, even if you were living a comfortable life.

The only exception might be if your livelihood was based on being politically vocal.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 03:19 PM
If it was adjusted for inflation, it would be much easier imo, even if you were living a comfortable life.

The only exception might be if your livelihood was based on being politically vocal.
i edited my quote, i'm even adjusting for inflation. an influx of cash would mean a lot less to me if i'm already somewhat well off and in a more stable financial condition that i'm in now

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:21 PM
did you vote for his opponent in the general election?

Yes.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:23 PM
i edited my quote, i'm even adjusting for inflation. an influx of cash would mean a lot less to me if i'm already somewhat well off and in a more stable financial condition that i'm in now

If you would do it now, your lofty principles are not what you'd like to think they are and you'd likely do it down the road despite an achieved comfort. It's the human condition to look out for one's standard of living. If you're above it somehow, good on you I suppose. But I'm not sure being a quiet martyr achieves what you think it does.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 03:37 PM

My congressman is Republican. I did not vote for him. That should make it clear that I'm not de facto republican by the definition you put forth.Which candidate did you vote for in that election?

"Libertarian":lmao

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:41 PM
Which candidate did you vote for in that election?

"Libertarian":lmao

I've already shat on your de facto republican narrative (again), so now you need to disregard and move on to your next tiny battle.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 03:44 PM
I've already shat on your de facto republican narrativeYou did not.

What was the affiliation of the candidate you voted for?

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:44 PM
i've always been registered with "no party preference" but for the sake of this hypothetical its pretty clear that you would take 1 million to always vote democrat and the opposite for me

Fair enough. I understand the dilemma. One is for comfort and one is for the ideal of freedom of will. You and I may be above it. Kori and Chris and TGY might be as well. But for the rest of the chumpette faction outside of you, not seeing it.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:45 PM
You did not.

Sure I did. Review the transcript.

Question still pending. How long have you been registered Democrat now?

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 03:46 PM
Sure I did.No.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 03:46 PM
Question still pending. How long have you been registered Democrat now?
I said I am NOT a registered Democrat.

You're an idiot.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:54 PM
I said I am NOT a registered Democrat.

So you're just a de facto Democrat :tu

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 03:54 PM
No.

You moved the goalposts on this, derp. :lol

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 04:01 PM
Because if you vote practically every time for Republicans, you're a de facto Republican.

I'm not registered to any party but I'm a de facto Democrat these days.

nothing gets by you

FrostKing
09-17-2020, 04:03 PM

voted 14 years Democrat. I was a good foot soldier and feet washer.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 04:04 PM
So you're just a de facto Democrat :tuYou admit you're an idiot.

You moved the goalposts on this, derp. :lolAnd you fold.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 04:04 PM

nothing gets by youHe learned the term from me.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 04:06 PM
nah. the money would be much more impactful to me now than it would be in 20-30 years (notwithstanding unforeseen catastrophic events)

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 04:11 PM
nah. the money would be much more impactful to me now than it would be in 20-30 years (notwithstanding unforeseen catastrophic events)

With inflation added, you'd be able to buy a couple houses, travel the world, invest big and make big. Not so sure about the "more impactful" analysis.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 04:16 PM
He learned the term from me.

I knew the term well before you, derp. But it is painfully obvious that I was mirroring you, blakeblaker.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 04:18 PM
I knew the term well before you, derp. But it is painfully obvious that I was mirroring you, blakeblaker.:lol blatantly copying me and admitting it.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 04:22 PM
:lol blatantly copying me and admitting it.

The fact remains that you're a de facto democrat by your definition.
The fact also remains that I'm not a de facto republican by your definition.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 04:23 PM
The fact remains that you're a de facto democrat by your definition.Since I explicitly said so, yes.

The fact also remains that I'm not a de facto republican by your definition.No, you never said what other party you have voted for.

Which other parties have you voted for in a partisan election?

Reck
09-17-2020, 04:24 PM
Which other parties have you voted for in a partisan election?

I get a strong feeling derp is a libertarian voter by trade.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 04:26 PM
No, you never said what other party you have voted for.

Don't have to. That's your own goalpost move.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 04:26 PM
Don't have to. That's your own goalpost move.You never voted for anyone but Republicans in partisan elections.

You are a de facto Republican.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 04:28 PM
You never voted for anyone but Republicans in partisan elections.

You are a de facto Republican.

That's still a goalpost move. You'll just never learn to admit when you're wrong. Your psychopathy will never allow it. :lol

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 04:32 PM
That's still a goalpost move.Nope. You always vote Republican in partisan elections.

koriwhat
09-17-2020, 04:40 PM
That's still a goalpost move. You'll just never learn to admit when you're wrong. Your psychopathy will never allow it. :lol

i bet he thinks the same of me when i only ever voted in dems. :lol

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 04:41 PM
i bet he thinks the same of me when i only ever voted in dems. :lolNo, I just think you're an angry racist.

hater
09-17-2020, 04:45 PM
Pretty pathetic answer. I don't think any so-called rightwinger would tell you they relate to that.

Theyre afraid of any real social policies lol

We hqve 2 rightbwing parties. And have had it for a long time

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 04:48 PM
Theyre afraid of any real social policies lol

We hqve 2 rightbwing parties. And have had it for a long time

But somehow "rightwing" is big government?

The right/left paradigm has been shown to be bull shit designed to distract people. You're playing into it.

hater
09-17-2020, 04:49 PM
But somehow "rightwing" is big government?

The right/left paradigm has been shown to be bull shit designed to distract people. You're playing into it.

Rightwing in terms of social policies

We are an oligarchy in economic terms

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Rightwing in terms of social policies

They're leftwing in terms of big government.

You see how you're deluding yourself?

hater
09-17-2020, 04:54 PM
They're leftwing in terms of big government.

You see how you're deluding yourself?

Disagree 100%

They would be leftwing if the big government gave the $ to social policies.

They just give it back to oligarchs and military.

We are a militarized oligarchy with 2 rightwing parties. Pretty simple tbqh

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 04:59 PM
Disagree 100%

They would be leftwing if the big government gave the $ to social policies.

They just give it back to oligarchs and military.

We are a militarized oligarchy with 2 rightwing parties. Pretty simple tbqh

Right wing is less govt. You don't get to pick and choose if you're going to follow the spectrum analogy.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 05:00 PM
With inflation added, you'd be able to buy a couple houses, travel the world, invest big and make big. Not so sure about the "more impactful" analysis.
different times of my life. right now im fairly newly married, wife is in school, so we're on one income while paying grad school tuition out of pocket, paying off student loans, starter home, etc. a million bucks would go quite a long way right now (especially with aspirations to move back to Los Angeles once she's done with school).

20-30 years down the line, should be fairly more comfortable even factoring in kids, where i dont think our standard of living would really be swung with an influx of cash. obviously if something happens that prevents one or both of us earning what we think we should be able to, thats something i cant account for

Bogie
09-17-2020, 05:05 PM
I'm not going to explicitly review my voting record with you. I did clarify that I don't fit your parameters of de facto republican.

How long have you been a Democrat for now?

you’re really dumb. Answer a question, which non republicans have you voted for? Just name one.

Here, when I lived in Iowa, I voted for chuck grassley because he voted against desert storm, back when he wasn’t a soulless valueless cocksucker.

Bogie
09-17-2020, 05:07 PM

voted 14 years Democrat. I was a good foot soldier and feet washer.

Poland has democratic and republican parties?

You’re so bad at this. You can’t even keep your lies straight

hater
09-17-2020, 05:07 PM
Right wing is less govt. You don't get to pick and choose if you're going to follow the spectrum analogy.

It matters where the money is going. A monarchy is big government but most benefit goes to king.

Do you mean thats a l3ft wing government? :lol

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 05:08 PM
It matters where the money is going. A monarchy is big government but most benefit goes to king.

Do you mean thats a l3ft wing government? :lol

A monarchy is not right wing either.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 05:11 PM
not inherently, at least. could easily have a right wing or left wing monarchy based on how the government functions and what the economic system looks like

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 05:11 PM
different times of my life. right now im fairly newly married, wife is in school, so we're on one income while paying grad school tuition out of pocket, paying off student loans, starter home, etc. a million bucks would go quite a long way right now (especially with aspirations to move back to Los Angeles once she's done with school).

20-30 years down the line, should be fairly more comfortable even factoring in kids, where i dont think our standard of living would really be swung with an influx of cash. obviously if something happens that prevents one or both of us earning what we think we should be able to, thats something i cant account for

And if it got 20-30 years down the line and you saw the political system / situation was the same as it ever was, where would be the motivation to not sell out?

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 05:13 PM
And if it got 20-30 years down the line and you saw the political system / situation was the same as it ever was, where would be the motivation to not sell out?
barring another polar shift between the parties, im pretty convinced that republicans would still be more harmful than democrats even if the overarching systems in place dont change the way i'd like them to.

and as it stands, the major push to actually change those systems in a positive way are only coming from the left... a small wing in the democrat party

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 05:21 PM
not inherently, at least. could easily have a right wing or left wing monarchy based on how the government functions and what the economic system looks like

It's autocratic. By definition, that's far left.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 05:23 PM
barring another polar shift between the parties, im pretty convinced that republicans would still be more harmful than democrats even if the overarching systems in place dont change the way i'd like them to.

and as it stands, the major push to actually change those systems in a positive way are only coming from the left... a small wing in the democrat party

But it wouldn't be about Repubs being more harmful. It'd be about whether your vote is worth 1 million 2020 dollars. TBH, I doubt you'll be believing in Democrats that strongly in 30 years.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 05:23 PM
It's autocratic. By definition, that's far left.:lmao

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 05:27 PM
:lmao

https://theobjectivestandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Political-Spectrum-Essentialized6.jpg

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 05:28 PM
https://theobjectivestandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Political-Spectrum-Essentialized6.jpg

The left has always been doing double takes.
TheGreatYacht

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 05:29 PM
https://theobjectivestandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Political-Spectrum-Essentialized6.jpg:rollin "The Objective Standard"

"Ayn Rand's Philosophy Applied"

:lmao

FrostKing
09-17-2020, 05:32 PM
Poland has democratic and republican parties?

You’re so bad at this. You can’t even keep your lies straight
We are more open minded. Facisicm, to hard Communism and now Socialist economy.

Polska will forever stand. I understand that angers you.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 05:37 PM
thats not what left means :lol

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 05:39 PM
imagine anarchy and fascism being considered to be on the same side of a political spectrum

if left is "autocratic by definition" then how the fuck do you reconcile that with anarchism being left

only thing that chart got right is modern liberalism being center and not left

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 05:41 PM
imagine anarchy and fascism being considered to be on the same side of a political spectrum

if left is "autocratic by definition" then how the fuck do you reconcile that with anarchism being left

only thing that chart got right is modern liberalism being center and not leftThe website told him how to think.

hater
09-17-2020, 05:48 PM

Agree

hater
09-17-2020, 05:49 PM

:lol

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 05:52 PM
thats not what left means :lol

State control is left. Come to terms.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 05:57 PM
Come to muh Ayn Rand website's terms.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 06:09 PM
State control is left. Come to terms.
not at all

FrostKing
09-17-2020, 06:11 PM
Poland booted out the Leftist. It is openly accepted by the public that liberals are challenging the well being of the Republic. We fought for our freedom and won't be giving it up anytime soon.

hater
09-17-2020, 06:16 PM
Poland booted out the Leftist. It is openly accepted by the public that liberals are challenging the well being of the Republic. We fought for our freedom and won't be giving it up anytime soon.

Didnt Poland give up on day one of WW2?

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 06:19 PM
not at all

"Not at all", huh?

So Communists are right?

Robz4000
09-17-2020, 06:25 PM
Do I have to pay taxes on it?

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 06:28 PM
"Not at all", huh?

So Communists are right?
no, communism is not about state control. communism calls for the abolition of the state, so quite the opposite, actually

at this rate you're going to equate feudalism with socialism because the king owned everything :lol

DMC
09-17-2020, 06:31 PM
Do I have to pay taxes on it?

no

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 06:33 PM
arite to answer, if this just means i always vote republican, but otherwise can just disengage from politics altogether (no advocacy/donations either way), then i'd say yeah gimme the money now.

if i had to maintain my same level of political interest and just be a republican, then no. i dont think i'd be happy constantly lying about what i believe 24/7 and advocating for policies that i actually believe are harmful

Robz4000
09-17-2020, 06:34 PM
arite to answer, if this just means i always vote republican, but otherwise can just disengage from politics altogether (no advocacy/donations either way), then i'd say yeah gimme the money now.

if i had to maintain my same level of political interest and just be a republican, then no. i dont think i'd be happy constantly lying about what i believe 24/7 and advocating for policies that i actually believe are harmful

This.

Spurminator
09-17-2020, 06:44 PM
Nope.

DMC
09-17-2020, 06:50 PM
So far there are two honest people here, me and DoK..err.. I mean Will Hunting.

Will Hunting
09-17-2020, 06:53 PM
So far there are two honest people here, me and DoK..err.. I mean Will Hunting.
lol this thread going 5 pages and only having 2 votes

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 06:58 PM
i gave my vote in my last comment

DMC
09-17-2020, 07:00 PM

Everyone else is having an inner struggle. You being joo and me being a worthless POS, we have no qualms taking the money tbh

DMC
09-17-2020, 07:00 PM
i gave my vote in my last comment

You gotta vote... salam

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 07:02 PM
You gotta vote... salam
depends on which scenario is applicable to your poll

baseline bum
09-17-2020, 07:07 PM
depends on which scenario is applicable to your poll

The poll says just to switch parties, so I guess I could just register Republican and still vote Democrat. While the question in the post says I just have to vote Republican. Either way I'd take the million.

baseline bum
09-17-2020, 07:08 PM
Though to be honest I'd still vote Democrat after taking the money since it wouldn't be enforceable.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 07:09 PM
no, communism is not about state control. communism calls for the abolition of the state, so quite the opposite, actually

at this rate you're going to equate feudalism with socialism because the king owned everything :lol

:lmao That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
:lmao The communists controlled everything.
:lmao The only things Lenin abolished was the Czar, his family, and freedom.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 07:10 PM
Though to be honest I'd still vote Democrat after taking the money since it wouldn't be enforceable.

So, you're a shitty scammer / possible felon. No surprise there.

baseline bum
09-17-2020, 07:11 PM
So, you're a shitty scammer / possible felon. No surprise there.

Lying about who I vote for being a felony :lmao

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 07:12 PM
:lmao That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
:lmao The communists controlled everything.
:lmao The only things Lenin abolished was the Czar, his family, and freedom.
well yeah. the soviet union never became a communist society. lenin viewed the "dictatorship of the people" as a necessary transition state to communism, which never came. we've had this discussion before, derp

the left/right pull is fairly multifaceted but can generally be viewed through the lens of heirarchy/equity, nationalism/internationalism, traditionalism/reformism

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 07:16 PM
i think that goes against the spirit of the poll

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 07:18 PM
well yeah. the soviet union never became a communist society. lenin viewed the "dictatorship of the people" as a necessary transition state to communism, which never came. we've had this discussion before, derp

the left/right pull is fairly multifaceted but can generally be viewed through the lens of heirarchy/equity, nationalism/internationalism, traditionalism/reformism

No, it did. That's how it works every time. That's how every communist nation has operated, derp lite.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 07:19 PM
Lying about who I vote for being a felony :lmao

Entering into a contract for a million dollars and not fulfilling it but taking the money.

baseline bum
09-17-2020, 07:20 PM

fine then I wouldn't vote democrat wgaf

DMC
The question is would you switch political parties, not would you lie about who you're voting for. Don't be a dipshit.

ChumpDumper
Entering into a contract for a million dollars and not fulfilling it but taking the money.How is that a felony?

baseline bum
09-17-2020, 07:21 PM
The question is would you switch political parties, not would you lie about who you're voting for. Don't be a dipshit.

I'd still do it for $1 million either way

DMC

You like the question. You think it's interesting.

spurraider21
No, it did. That's how it works every time. That's how every communist nation has operated, derp lite.
you cant have a communist nation if a communist society is by definition stateless

baseline bum
Entering into a contract for a million dollars and not fulfilling it but taking the money.

DMC never said I'd have to sign a contract.

DMC
I'd still do it for $1 million either way

Thank you, ain't mad at you

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 07:22 PM
You like the question. You think it's interesting.
it is. its just worded fairly open-endedly hence my request for clarification

DMC
09-17-2020, 07:22 PM
Jesus why all the mental gymnastics to try to get both the money and your preferred vote? You get one or the other. It's a hypothetical, don't be retarded.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 07:23 PM
Jesus why all the mental gymnastics to try to get both the money and your preferred vote? You get one or the other. It's a hypothetical, don't be retarded.
if its just my vote but doesnt require me to advocate for conservative views, then i'll cast my vote accordingly :tu

Reck
09-17-2020, 07:24 PM

Make sure to cash app it to me. You can send half for now.

baseline bum
09-17-2020, 07:25 PM
How do I claim this on my taxes though?

DMC
09-17-2020, 07:26 PM
if its just my vote but doesnt require me to advocate for conservative views, then i'll cast my vote accordingly :tu

You think it's interesting because people vote on what they think helps their pocketbook. If you're willing to sell your vote and allegiance for a better QoL, then that's basically short-cut to what you're trying to get by voting. The symbolic gestures of human rights and better world, etc.. are all fine and good if you have nothing at stake but put a million dollars there and suddenly these things take a back seat because you rationalize that your vote isn't going to make a difference anyhow.

It's interesting indeed and I am guilty as fuck.

DMC
09-17-2020, 07:27 PM
How do I claim this on my taxes though?

Not taxed. 1 million clear

baseline bum
09-17-2020, 07:30 PM
You think it's interesting because people vote on what they think helps their pocketbook. If you're willing to sell your vote and allegiance for a better QoL, then that's basically short-cut to what you're trying to get by voting. The symbolic gestures of human rights and better world, etc.. are all fine and good if you have nothing at stake but put a million dollars there and suddenly these things take a back seat because you rationalize that your vote isn't going to make a difference anyhow.

I mean I'd do it for $50,000 since I know my vote doesn't mean shit, especially in Texas.

Reck
09-17-2020, 07:35 PM
I mean I'd do it for $50,000 since I know my vote doesn't mean shit, especially in Texas.

Another caveat should have been only swing state voters apply.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 07:35 PM

i think theres always a balance of self interest and broader principle. its why people might give to charity, but they're not going to donate 70% of their monthly income to those causes. when you skew the playing field so greatly in one direction, its hard to overlook. i also think broader advocacy and activism is a lot more valuable than a single vote. you could do it the other way too... have me switch parties, but instead of paying me a million, you guarantee that we have public universal healthcare and legitimate attempts to tackle climate change. id probably sell my vote for that also

FrostKing
09-17-2020, 07:37 PM
Becoming difficult to get Liberal off the government Titty.

Reck
09-17-2020, 07:38 PM

It's actually the oposite.

baseline bum
09-17-2020, 07:50 PM

Sorry son, it's red states like Kentucky that are on the government teat, taking way more in benefits than they pay in taxes.

DMC
09-17-2020, 08:07 PM
i think theres always a balance of self interest and broader principle. its why people might give to charity, but they're not going to donate 70% of their monthly income to those causes. when you skew the playing field so greatly in one direction, its hard to overlook. i also think broader advocacy and activism is a lot more valuable than a single vote. you could do it the other way too... have me switch parties, but instead of paying me a million, you guarantee that we have public universal healthcare and legitimate attempts to tackle climate change. id probably sell my vote for that also

But I didn't over an altruistic reward. That was intentional.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 08:20 PM
But I didn't over an altruistic reward. That was intentional.
right. i'm saying you can skew it either way (self interest or broad principle) to the point where you cant resist

Winehole23
09-17-2020, 08:33 PM
For the rest of your life, you have to vote the other party but you get 1M dollars right now in return. Would you do it?I'm not for sale, except for work, by social media, and other contractual limitations.

I do not give a fuck about the money. Never have.

Millennial_Messiah
09-17-2020, 08:36 PM
Yes.

Really not much of a decision :lol
Exactly. I just have to make sure I don't live in a swing state or a potential swing state.

DMC
09-17-2020, 08:40 PM
I'm not for sale, except for work, by social media, and other contractual limitations.

I do not give a fuck about the money. Never have.

How about 1 billion?

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 08:43 PM
DMC never said I'd have to sign a contract.

That your word is not your bond on something like that is so much better?

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 08:46 PM
you cant have a communist nation if a communist society is by definition stateless

USSR existed. Commie China exists. Your pie in the sky bull shit is quite immature.

Winehole23
09-17-2020, 08:46 PM
How about 1 billion?For what, a mere promise?

No way.

Equities way too asymmetric to assume nothing would obtain beyond the intitial gift.

(It's old Germanic custom: gift requires countergift, the omission of which is a fault of respect and a loss of honor to the deprived.)

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 08:47 PM
How is that a felony?

You should consider taking a law class at the local college.

Dirks_Finale
09-17-2020, 08:51 PM
How about 1 billion?

Nobody is turning that down :lol

pgardn
No party affiliation.
I lose.

ChumpDumper
You should consider taking a law class at the local college.derp folds

Not a felony.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 08:54 PM
derp folds

Not a felony.

Scamming someone out of a million dollars could be a felonious act.

Typically the criminal courts don't get involved in contractual matters though.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 08:55 PM
Scamming someone out of a million dollars could be a felonious act.

Typically the criminal courts don't get involved in contract law matters though.Not a felony.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 08:56 PM
Not a felony.

Keep telling yourself that.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 08:56 PM
Keep telling yourself that.Prove your claim.

Or fold.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 08:58 PM
USSR existed. Commie China exists. Your pie in the sky bull shit is quite immature.
your "anything i dont like is left wing therefore left wing is bad" shtick is immature.

neither the USSR nor Maoist China were communist societies. they had communist parties, both of which either failed or did not attempt to establish a communist society

SnakeBoy
09-17-2020, 09:29 PM
your "anything i dont like is left wing therefore left wing is bad" shtick is immature.

neither the USSR nor Maoist China were communist societies. they had communist parties, both of which either failed or did not attempt to establish a communist society

What's your real world example of a communist society?

Spurminator
09-17-2020, 09:31 PM

Barack Obama's America.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 09:33 PM
a society that has abolished money/capital, class, and the state? im not aware of any

we've had authoritarian socialist states though. obviously everybody on ST understands that communism and socialism arent synonyms

DMC
09-17-2020, 09:43 PM
For what, a mere promise?

No way.

Equities way too asymmetric to assume nothing would obtain beyond the intitial gift.

(It's old Germanic custom: gift requires countergift, the omission of which is a fault of respect and a loss of honor to the deprived.)

It's a simple proposition. Why do people want to tack on caveats then answer? :lol

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 10:01 PM
Prove your claim.

Or fold.

No.

It should tell you something that lawyer lite hasn't jumped in to tell me I'm wrong.

Now run along, BlakeBlaker.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2020, 10:02 PM
No.

It should tell you something that lawyer lite hasn't jumped in to tell me I'm wrong.

Now run along, BlakeBlaker.drep folds

You know you're wrong.

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 10:11 PM

They showed you what communists are. As did Castro. As did Eastern Europe. You're pretending they just didn't do it right is immature.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 10:21 PM
They showed you what communists are. As did Castro. As did Eastern Europe. You're pretending they just didn't do it right is immature.
you're just showing you dont know what communism is

pick up a book

Spurtacular
09-17-2020, 10:22 PM
you're just showing you dont know what communism is

pick up a book

I'm sure it's nice pie in the sky and I can read all about it.

SnakeBoy
09-17-2020, 10:23 PM
a society that has abolished money/capital, class, and the state? im not aware of any

Okay I get where you're coming from, true communism is a society that has never and will never exist.

we've had authoritarian socialist states though. obviously everybody on ST understands that communism and socialism arent synonyms

Authoritarianism is the ultimate result of both forms of government so in a practical sense they are synonymous

Winehole23
09-17-2020, 10:28 PM
It's a simple proposition. Why do people want to tack on caveats then answer? :lolNothing is that simple.

Even if it were, my answer would be no.

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 10:32 PM
Okay I get where you're coming from, true communism is a society that has never and will never exist.
correct as to "has never" and almost certainly correct as to "will never"

Authoritarianism is the ultimate result of both forms of government so in a practical sense they are synonymous
this makes no sense.

how is authoritarianism the ultimate result of communism? (setting aside socialism for second)

how would a stateless/classless/monie-less society have authoritarianism as the ultimate result?

i get it bro, you just want to reflexively say left wing things bad.. but its usually a little more complicated than that

spurraider21
09-17-2020, 10:33 PM
I'm sure it's nice pie in the sky and I can read all about it.
might actually inform you about the subject

tholdren
09-17-2020, 10:36 PM
lol people have a party

Lololooloookooloool
Dumb

FrostKing
09-17-2020, 10:37 PM
Ron Paul tbh

DMC
09-18-2020, 08:02 AM
Nothing is that simple.

Even if it were, my answer would be no.

The proposition wasn't a sales pitch. X for Y is simple. You feel the need to infer X for Y with Z as an unknown. You changed the narrative to avoid the question.

So your party membership and vote are worth more than saving countless struggling families? You could do a lot of altruistic shit with 1 billion.

Will Hunting
09-18-2020, 09:22 AM
The proposition wasn't a sales pitch. X for Y is simple. You feel the need to infer X for Y with Z as an unknown. You changed the narrative to avoid the question.

So your party membership and vote are worth more than saving countless struggling families? You could do a lot of altruistic shit with 1 billion.
Yeah once you reach the billionaires club you’d be able to have influence over either party so it’s not even a real question anymore. If got a billion dollars in exchange for never being able to vote Democrat or in any way support another Democratic candidate pretty sure I’d still be able to bankroll the campaign for several “Republicans” who had a liberal agenda.

Winehole23
09-18-2020, 09:51 AM

So your party membership and vote are worth more than saving countless struggling families? You could do a lot of altruistic shit with 1 billion.I never have been a member of a political party. I've voted for both Republican and Democratic Presidents.

I reject your bullshit proposition in all its forms, how's that? I'm not going to sell my vote for money, period.

Spurminator
09-18-2020, 10:44 AM
If you're relatively young, a million dollars isn't enough to fundamentally and permanently change your lifestyle. So if you're generally happy with your lifestyle and secure in your beliefs, I don't see why you'd compromise the latter for a million bucks.

A billion dollars would obviously be life changing but the downside is that now you're talking about impacting your actual legacy. Whereas no one notices a millionaire Republican, the billionaire Republican leaves a shit stain that his children and grandchildren have to live with. (Or they just become shitty, spoiled rich kids with no morals.)

I wouldn't do it for any less than $20 million. Then I'd put my efforts behind supporting Republicans who stay out of social wedge issues and reject the Trumpist style of disinformation strategy.

lefty
09-18-2020, 10:49 AM
OP sucks at negotiating tbh

baseline bum
09-18-2020, 11:04 AM
If you're relatively young, a million dollars isn't enough to fundamentally and permanently change your lifestyle. So if you're generally happy with your lifestyle and secure in your beliefs, I don't see why you'd compromise the latter for a million bucks.

A billion dollars would obviously be life changing but the downside is that now you're talking about impacting your actual legacy. Whereas no one notices a millionaire Republican, the billionaire Republican leaves a shit stain that his children and grandchildren have to live with. (Or they just become shitty, spoiled rich kids with no morals.)

I wouldn't do it for any less than $20 million. Then I'd put my efforts behind supporting Republicans who stay out of social wedge issues and reject the Trumpist style of disinformation strategy.

How is having a million dollars when you're young not going to fundamentally change your lifestyle? Means you could have a house with no mortgage and put the rest in an index fund for retirement, leaving you a lot more spending money out of each paycheck or even the security to try to start your own business when you don't have a mortgage hanging over your head.

Will Hunting
09-18-2020, 11:06 AM
How is having a million dollars when you're young not going to fundamentally change your lifestyle? Means you could have a house with no mortgage and put the rest in an index fund for retirement, leaving you a lot more spending money out of each paycheck or even the security to try to start your own business when you don't have a mortgage hanging over your head.
yeah exactly. If I had a million right now I'd put it in a fund and wouldn't really have to worry about saving anything after that.

rmt
09-18-2020, 11:18 AM
Wow - some of you are so PRINCIPLED :-) especially assuming that most of you live in TX and your vote really doesn't count. I'd take the money if all I had to do was vote Democrat. It really wouldn't make a difference in FL (even in 2000), and I could still campaign for Republicans - which likely would result in more Rep votes than mine.

rmt
09-18-2020, 11:26 AM
So why hasn't any of you who wouldn't sell your vote - not answer the poll?

hater
09-18-2020, 11:41 AM
Wow - some of you are so PRINCIPLED :-) especially assuming that most of you live in TX and your vote really doesn't count. I'd take the money if all I had to do was vote Democrat. It really wouldn't make a difference in FL (even in 2000), and I could still campaign for Republicans - which likely would result in more Rep votes than mine.

They are full of shit

Most here would sell their sisters for 10k :lol

baseline bum
09-18-2020, 11:42 AM
They are full of shit

Most here would sell their sisters for 10k :lol

Your sister thick?

Reck
09-18-2020, 11:54 AM
Your sister thick?

The wrong kind of thick.

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 12:22 PM
that wasn't allowed according to DMC

No, you switched parties.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 01:51 PM
I never have been a member of a political party. I've voted for both Republican and Democratic Presidents.

I reject your bullshit proposition in all its forms, how's that? I'm not going to sell my vote for money, period.

You're a Democrat. Come to terms.

Ef-man
09-18-2020, 01:53 PM
You're a Democrat. Come to terms.

You are a derp. Answer my question.

Winehole23
09-18-2020, 01:53 PM
You're a Democrat. Come to terms.I'm not doctrinaire, deal with it.

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 01:56 PM
I'm not doctrinaire, deal with it.
i think for the purpose of the hypothetical the clear inference would be that you would commit to always voting republican in exchange for the cash, taking away the concern of "am i actually going to get paid or stood up."

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 01:56 PM
I'm not doctrinaire, deal with it.

You're a Democrat no matter what spin you want to put on it.

Come to terms.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 01:58 PM
i think for the purpose of the hypothetical the clear inference would be that you would commit to always voting republican in exchange for the cash, taking away the concern of "am i actually going to get paid or stood up."

I'm not even doing purposes of discussion. This guy is in full denial. In the past he's actually called himself a conservative. :lol

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 01:58 PM
You're a Democrat no matter what spin you want to put on it.

Come to terms.
by extension you'd come to terms with being a Republican no matter what spin you want to put on it?

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 01:59 PM
by extension you'd come to terms with being a Republican no matter what spin you want to put on it?

You're as bad as Chump, seeking out tiny w's. For purposes of discussion I conceded that point to you directly on like page one.

Winehole23
09-18-2020, 02:01 PM
You're a Democrat no matter what spin you want to put on it.I disagree, you just like to kick everyone who disagrees with you into the same ditch so you can piss on all their heads at once.

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 02:04 PM
I'm not even doing purposes of discussion. This guy is in full denial. In the past he's actually called himself a conservative. :lol
he's not a big fan of democrats either, and he's made that clear with his criticisms of liberals like obama, etc. i dont think he's necessarily being dishonest.

but if im remembering right he's said that as long as the modern republicans are going to be as batshit and heartless as they are, that voting them out is the #1 priority right now, so within that framing, and for the purpose of this exercise, i dont think its a stretch to think that the assumption is he'd vote for these republicans in exchange for the money

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 02:05 PM
I disagree, you just like to kick everyone who disagrees with you into the same ditch so you can piss on all their heads at once.

You're a team player at the end of the day. You think you're independent cos you try to cry about stuff in the margins while pulling your punches. You're no less deluded than anyone on here, tbh.

Winehole23
09-18-2020, 02:07 PM
You're a team player at the end of the day. You think you're independent cos you try to cry about stuff in the margins while pulling your punches. You're no less deluded than anyone on here, tbh.Dude, you can't even explain what you're saying most of the time. Your authority to gloss others is nugatory.

DeadlyDynasty
09-18-2020, 02:11 PM
I switched for free almost 10 years ago so sure write me a check and I’m on my way

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 02:15 PM
he's not a big fan of democrats either, and he's made that clear with his criticisms of liberals like obama, etc. i dont think he's necessarily being dishonest.

but if im remembering right he's said that as long as the modern republicans are going to be as batshit and heartless as they are, that voting them out is the #1 priority right now, so within that framing, and for the purpose of this exercise, i dont think its a stretch to think that the assumption is he'd vote for these republicans in exchange for the money

He's a huge fan of the democrats. He loves smoke screens to try and grant himself a fake autonomy. Yea, he gave you the democrat line about heartless repubs, same as chump. Even the pscyhopath has come more to terms with his party affiliation more than blakehole.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 02:19 PM

You've been reading too many mag articles and/or reddit posts designed to make you feel better about your shitty station, Sadbert.
A million dollars is a gamechanger.

rmt
09-18-2020, 02:39 PM
that wasn't allowed according to DMC

I'd still take the money. I don't know about you guys but I can do a lot of things - religion-wise, setting up kids, charity wise - with a million dollars tax-free. It's PRACTICAL to take the money and idealistic to think that one single vote/switch of party can change anything - not that I look to politics to change anything - imo, that's mostly up to the individual.

Bogie
09-18-2020, 02:49 PM
So why hasn't any of you who wouldn't sell your vote - not answer the poll?

yes but you’re a really ignorant awful person with no principles or character

like all the rest of you, the world will be a better place without you in it.

rmt
09-18-2020, 03:34 PM
yes but you’re a really ignorant awful person with no principles or character

like all the rest of you, the world will be a better place without you in it.

I could walk past you on the street, and you wouldn't know me from Eve. Whatever adjective/description of me you spout is more a reflection of YOU than of me. BUT I don't think you're Bonnerific.

Spurminator
09-18-2020, 03:43 PM

Probably shouldn't have said "relatively young" because a million dollars is obviously more of a difference maker for a 23 year old than a 40-something who (like I said) is generally content with his lifestyle.

If you're already putting enough into savings for retirement after expenses and you're happy with your home situation, you'd just be selling out your convictions for a bigger retirement that you may not need. Not worth it, IMO.

DMC
09-18-2020, 05:09 PM
1M is a difference maker for anyone working normal 8-5 jobs. If you're making 300K a year, the 1M probably changes nothing (unless you're in debt to the Russian mob), but for the person who cannot live a year unemployed without losing their shit, it would make a difference.

But name your price, we already know what you are, so we're just haggling over the price now. :lol

So far all 8 voters have illustrated they do not believe their vote means much, nor their support. That's why we have a 2 party system with shit for candidates and a low voter turnout.

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 05:30 PM
1M is a difference maker for anyone working normal 8-5 jobs. If you're making 300K a year, the 1M probably changes nothing (unless you're in debt to the Russian mob), but for the person who cannot live a year unemployed without losing their shit, it would make a difference.

But name your price, we already know what you are, so we're just haggling over the price now. :lol

So far all 8 voters have illustrated they do not believe their vote means much, nor their support. That's why we have a 2 party system with shit for candidates and a low voter turnout.
not true. that only works if you think a million dollar cash payment is "not much"

depending on where you are in your life and what your financial condition looks like, that may or may not be true. certainly isn't true for me now. the plan is that it will be true some time down the road, at which point my vote would be different, as i stated.

i completely reject any notion that a life-altering sum of money is "not much."

Bogie
09-18-2020, 05:46 PM
I could walk past you on the street, and you wouldn't know me from Eve. Whatever adjective/description of me you spout is more a reflection of YOU than of me. BUT I don't think you're Bonnerific.

It’s not a reflection of me. It’s defining you for the nonsense you post on here. You can try to play the old lady schtick all you want, but to support what you support makes you everything I said.

and trumpers are too proud of being dumb and racist to hide who they are. You would be incredibly easy to spot.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 05:47 PM
Oh, look. Chump is voting present. So are his butt lickers. :lol

DMC
09-18-2020, 06:01 PM
not true. that only works if you think a million dollar cash payment is "not much"

depending on where you are in your life and what your financial condition looks like, that may or may not be true. certainly isn't true for me now. the plan is that it will be true some time down the road, at which point my vote would be different, as i stated.

i completely reject any notion that a life-altering sum of money is "not much."

"much" meaning more than monetary gain. Like freedom itself, I wouldn't get into an agreement like a marriage for money, I don't care how much it's for... private jets and all that shit is great but being miserable is being miserable. I don't need that much to enjoy life.

Spurminator
09-18-2020, 06:05 PM

Already did. $20 million.

DMC
09-18-2020, 06:12 PM
Already did. $20 million.

Ok so you'd sell your vote and party loyalty for 20 million.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 06:27 PM

Sadbert would sell it for way less than that.
Outside of Lite and maybe Will, I don't think there is a chumpette here who wouldn't sell it for a down payment on a starter home.

Spurminator
09-18-2020, 06:40 PM

Sure.

SnakeBoy
09-18-2020, 07:10 PM
I'd gladly give Dems my one vote in Texas for a million dollars. Fuck it $10k it's yours.

ElNono
09-18-2020, 07:13 PM
Soros pays better to just stuff ballot boxes, tbh...

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 07:23 PM
Soros pays better to just stuff ballot boxes, tbh...

Better than a million? Not likely. But probably in the ballpark of $50K-$250K.

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 07:39 PM
"much" meaning more than monetary gain. Like freedom itself, I wouldn't get into an agreement like a marriage for money, I don't care how much it's for... private jets and all that shit is great but being miserable is being miserable. I don't need that much to enjoy life.
a) but it depends how much monetary gain. $20 wouldn't be a much. a billion would be a lot.

b) a vote in a general election isn't at all comparable to a marriage because its not likely to sway the outcome.

i could change my votes for money and we would still likely have all the same electoral outcomes anyway... whereas a marriage for money would certainly change my outcomes.

DMC
09-18-2020, 08:22 PM
a) but it depends how much monetary gain. $20 wouldn't be a much. a billion would be a lot.

b) a vote in a general election isn't at all comparable to a marriage because its not likely to sway the outcome.

i could change my votes for money and we would still likely have all the same electoral outcomes anyway... whereas a marriage for money would certainly change my outcomes.

Which illustrates my point, not worth much.

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 08:26 PM
Which illustrates my point, not worth much.
my political engagement isn't limited to a trip to ballot every 2 years... this poll asked for a lot more than just that.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 08:33 PM
Oh, look. Chump is voting present. So are his butt lickers. :lol

Where's your vote, derp?

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 08:36 PM
Where's your vote?

I already said I'm not eligible.

You are under your de facto rule however.

Where's your vote, derp?

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 08:39 PM
I already said I'm not eligible.You never said what non-Republican you voted for in a partisan election.

Where's your vote?

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 08:51 PM
You never said what non-Republican you voted for in a partisan election.

Where's your vote?

Take your L with grace. Why you voting present?

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 08:53 PM
Take your L with grace. Why you voting present?derp folds

I'll do it for a trillion dollars.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 08:56 PM
derp folds

I'll do it for a trillion dollars.

But not for a million? Go lock your vote in, then.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 08:57 PM
But not for a million? Go lock your vote in, then.Nope.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 08:58 PM
Nope.

Cos you're voting present.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 08:58 PM
Cos you're voting present.As are you.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 09:02 PM
As are you.

I'm not eligible for a vote. You are. You voted present.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 09:03 PM
I'm not eligible for a vote.Sure you are. You vote Republican every time it's a choice.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 09:08 PM
Sure you are. You vote Republican every time it's a choice.

You're going to just pound that square peg into the triangle hole. Predictable.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 09:14 PM
You're going to just pound that square peg into the triangle hole. Predictable.You haven't indicated you voted for anything but Republicans when that was a choice.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 09:16 PM
:cry

Fact remains you're voting present like the weak man you are. :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 09:20 PM
Fact remains you're voting present like the weak man you are. :lmaoAs are you.:lmao

clambake
09-18-2020, 09:22 PM
As are you.:lmao

This web site is his woman. You get that, right?

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 09:23 PM
This web site is his woman. You get that, right?He's not into even imaginary women.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 09:27 PM
As are you.:lmao

Admitting you're a weak man. :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 09:29 PM
Admitting you're a weak man. :lmaoAs are you. :lmao

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 09:30 PM
As are you. :lmao

Nope. But :lmao That you know know you're such a weak man and have come to terms.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 09:31 PM
Nope.Yep. :lmao

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 09:58 PM
:lmao That you know know you're such a weak man and have come to terms.

Yep. :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 09:59 PM
:lmao derp has to lie every single time.

Even little girls are stronger than you, derp.

ElNono
09-18-2020, 10:15 PM
Better than a million? Not likely. But probably in the ballpark of $50K-$250K.

We have a lot of elections, tbh...

Spurminator
09-18-2020, 10:18 PM
Question for ST conservatives:

Would you suck Trump's dick for $1,000?

If not, how much would you pay?

DMC
09-18-2020, 10:51 PM
my political engagement isn't limited to a trip to ballot every 2 years... this poll asked for a lot more than just that.

But you sold it just the same, so the vote was worth even less.

DMC
09-18-2020, 10:52 PM
Question for ST conservatives:

Would you suck Trump's dick for $1,000?

If not, how much would you pay?

I knew you'd get around to propositioning people for gay sex.

Spurtacular
09-18-2020, 10:53 PM
derp has to lie every single time.

What's the lie?

You constantly fall back on this blanket excuse like the weak man you are.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2020, 10:54 PM
What's the lie?

You constantly fall back on this blanket excuse like the weak man you are.You lied about what SR said about the CCP.

Why?

spurraider21
09-18-2020, 11:19 PM
But you sold it just the same, so the vote was worth even less.
obviously the vote alone was worth even less. giving to political campaigns, volunteering/canvassing, advocating, etc is much more valuable than one vote in the scheme of things. those were ruled out as part of your hypo though