PDA

View Full Version : OT: Does Lebron Not Understand How Unlikeable He Is?

Pages : [1] 2

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 01:27 AM
Maybe he does and just doesn't care.

https://news.yahoo.com/lebron-james-reacts-lori-loughlin-021414201.html

Stop bitching, Lebron. Working to get your kid into a good college is what everyone does.
They don't all manipulate sweat shop labor though, you racist bitch.

https://awfulannouncing.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/94/2018/08/Screen-Shot-2018-08-30-at-9.25.06-PM.png

Ball Buster
09-20-2020, 01:39 AM
Oh, shut the fuck up.

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 08:51 AM
Oh, shut the fuck up.

Fuck off, slob.

Rusty
09-20-2020, 10:15 AM
Fuck off, slob.

:lol

Capt Bringdown
09-20-2020, 10:32 AM
I doubt the 500 million basketball fans (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-basketball-market-factbox/factbox-nba-taking-flak-in-china-a-valuable-market-with-500-million-fans-idUSKBN1WM1WI) in China care.

Rummpd
09-20-2020, 11:04 AM
Media sucks up LaRoid to the nth degree. He must have something on espn and SI someday he will be exposed using - has all the signs - not injured, hair loss, miracle performance despite aging etc. Greatest sham in sports history. He has done some good for schools in community granted, but this so called king is hopefully going to be called out someday as a 3-6 and worse fraud.

TD 21
09-20-2020, 11:06 AM
Nothing scares racist whitey like a big, dark, outspoken and powerful black man, who's unafraid to wield it.

Rummpd
09-20-2020, 11:07 AM
Nothing scares racist whitey like a big, dark, outspoken and powerful black man, who's unafraid to wield it.
Happen to be in an ethnic marriage and LaRoid is the King of Frauds.

FrostKing
09-20-2020, 11:28 AM
https://i.ibb.co/RS76dgN/20200920-092726.jpg

lefty
09-20-2020, 11:51 AM
:lol UFC monkeys

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 12:17 PM

Who do you think has worse character, Lori or Lebron?

Rummpd
09-20-2020, 04:33 PM
Who do you think has worse character, Lori or Lebron?

Have to sadly go Lori on this one.

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 04:40 PM
Have to sadly go Lori on this one.

So you think trying to get your kid into a good college is worse than making riches from sweat shop labor?

Nivek_ogre
09-20-2020, 04:40 PM
Who really has a problem with LeBron James? He contributes to his communication, he's humble when he loses and wins and has blown away every expectation of him since high school. Not to mention he's never been in any controversy and seems like a good father.

Nivek_ogre
09-20-2020, 04:41 PM
Lol. Colby Covington.......get that lame shit out of here.

FrostKing
09-20-2020, 04:43 PM
Who really has a problem with LeBron James? He contributes to his communication, he's humble when he loses and wins and has blown away every expectation of him since high school. Not to mention he's never been in any controversy and seems like a good father.
I don't like how heavy handed he is politically. He of all people should remember that we all come from different experiences and backgrounds.

DMC
09-20-2020, 04:50 PM
He's guilty of god complex but so was Elvis. When the world treats you like a god for most of your life, eventually you catch on. He's done great to keep it as real as he has. Just look at the lesser athletes who shoot themselves or someone else, who do and say stupid shit constantly or get busted with weed at an airport, fail drug tests, fight audience members, etc... Imagine Westbrook had James' ability and size/strength. Imagine what a cocksucker he would be, since he's a cocksucker now and isn't half that good.

Nivek_ogre
09-20-2020, 04:57 PM
I don't like how heavy handed he is politically. He of all people should remember that we all come from different experiences and backgrounds.

Meaning he doesn't like your stupid president. Got it.

FrostKing
09-20-2020, 05:05 PM
Meaning he doesn't like your stupid president. Got it.
He thinks he's a humanitarian but just another loud mouth breathing extremist.

Rummpd
09-20-2020, 06:21 PM

Fraud - as very likely consistently on roids and peripatetic in switching teams all the time. Despicable all around

Rummpd
09-20-2020, 06:49 PM
Davis is MVP of LAL - all team defense and NBA and leading scorer and was the reason turnaround much as I hate his quitting on Pelicans. He must be cringing with LBJ acting like he, who failed to make playoffs last year is the key!

MultiTroll
09-20-2020, 07:12 PM
Becky lovers are triggered.

daslicer
09-20-2020, 07:43 PM
Davis is MVP of LAL - all team defense and NBA and leading scorer and was the reason turnaround much as I hate his quitting on Pelicans. He must be cringing with LBJ acting like he, who failed to make playoffs last year is the key!

Doubt it he looks up to Lebron and he's a follower.

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 08:53 PM
Lebron easily leads the league in cries to the ref like a bitch.
It's no surprise that it's bled over to real life.

Dirks_Finale
09-20-2020, 10:59 PM
Lebron easily leads the league in cries to the ref like a bitch.
It's no surprise that it's bled over to real life.

That part does not even bother me. So did Kobe and the other greats before him. Even Dirk became somewhat of a crybaby to the refs after he finally rang.

Narcissists are also typically deluded as hell and that is Lebron in a nutshell. The fact that he has 3-6 final's record and honestly thinks he is the GOAT tells me all I need to know about his awareness or lack thereof.

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 11:07 PM
That part does not even bother me. So did Kobe and the other greats before him. Even Dirk became somewhat of a crybaby to the refs after he finally rang.

Narcissists are also typically deluded as hell and that is Lebron in a nutshell. The fact that he has 3-6 final's record and honestly thinks he is the GOAT tells me all I need to know about his awareness or lack thereof.

Lebron has far surpassed anyone in cries (often over nothing). It's quite unbecoming for a guy who is supposed to be a great.

Dirks_Finale
09-20-2020, 11:21 PM
Lebron has far surpassed anyone in cries (often over nothing). It's quite unbecoming for a guy who is supposed to be a great.

IDK, Kobe's overly dramatic flailing his arms in the air and yelling HHEEEEYY every time someone was shutting him down was very annoying .

daslicer
09-20-2020, 11:23 PM
IDK, Kobe's overly dramatic flailing his arms in the air and yelling HHEEEEYY every time someone was shutting him down was very annoying .

Yes I remember that. I also hated how Gasol would also scream "Arrggh" every time he posted up. Throughout a Kobe-Gasol laker game you would hear "HHHHHHHEYYYYY" and "ARGGGGGHHHH".

Spurtacular
09-20-2020, 11:31 PM

Kobe at least mostly lobbied for cheap fouls. Practically every time Lebron goes to the hoop and loses the ball or misses on a clean play he is crying.

Dirks_Finale
09-20-2020, 11:48 PM
Yes I remember that. I also hated how Gasol would also scream "Arrggh" every time he posted up. Throughout a Kobe-Gasol laker game you would hear "HHHHHHHEYYYYY" and "ARGGGGGHHHH".

Yeah and Pau had that mop-head so the refs always bought his act as the guy really knew how to make it appear that he had been viciously assaulted.

ElNono
09-21-2020, 02:33 AM
Fan of Jimmer thinks Lebron is unlikable :lol

If you put away your fandom for a minute, Lebron is easily the most charismatic, recognizable and likeable player in the league in the past 20-25 years, tbh...

And I might be short on the 20-25 year range...

Rummpd
09-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Not even MVP of the Lakers - DaQuit is for sure. LeBron truly hated by many and with multiple good reasons including his way to change teams to fit his whims.

daslicer
09-21-2020, 02:18 PM
Fan of Jimmer thinks Lebron is unlikable :lol

If you put away your fandom for a minute, Lebron is easily the most charismatic, recognizable and likeable player in the league in the past 20-25 years, tbh...

Definitely not more likable or charismatic than MJ if we are going to go 25 years back granted if social media existed back then I'm sure things would have been different for MJ. If you use the last 20 years only Shaq-Kobe are equally as recognizable. Him being more likable than Shaq-Kobe isn't saying much.

Spurtacular
09-21-2020, 06:41 PM
Lebron is easily the most charismatic, recognizable and likeable player in the league in the past 20-25 years, tbh...

:lol No on two out of three if not three out of three.

ElNono
09-21-2020, 11:13 PM
Definitely not more likable or charismatic than MJ if we are going to go 25 years back granted if social media existed back then I'm sure things would have been different for MJ. If you use the last 20 years only Shaq-Kobe are equally as recognizable. Him being more likable than Shaq-Kobe isn't saying much.

MJ was a consummate gambler, got his dad killed, shat on his fans quitting the NBA for a year, and like you said, all that even without social media. Shaq was recognizable, but he did nothing for the league, tbh... it was all about him. Kobe rapedPERIOD.

If you keep going back, all flawed, tbh... AI was a fake thug, Barkley was a diva, Malone a pedo, Magic got dem AIDS...

Spurtacular
09-21-2020, 11:19 PM
MJ was a consummate gambler, got his dad killed, shat on his fans quitting the NBA for a year, and like you said, all that even without social media. Shaq was recognizable, but he did nothing for the league, tbh... it was all about him. Kobe rapedPERIOD.

If you keep going back, all flawed, tbh... AI was a fake thug, Barkley was a diva, Malone a pedo, Magic got dem AIDS...

You just love LeRoids cos #AlwaysWithHer. :lmao

daslicer
09-22-2020, 12:27 AM

Again we are talking about how MJ was perceived during his playing days and not what he is now. Also no one hated on MJ for the gambling but the NYC media. I remember all this stuff as a kid since I was 10 years old way back in ‘93. Also the conspiracy theory about him killing his father is stupid. MJ’s perception by the media and fans was god like back then hence the high ratings. Lebron does not have the charisma or appeal Jordan did back then.

Spurtacular
09-22-2020, 02:57 AM
:lmao LeCoward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdhQlotzpkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqYumkDHlo0

ElNono
09-22-2020, 03:46 AM
You just love LeRoids cos #AlwaysWithHer. :lmao

:lol I don't know why you keep trying to crowbar Shillary on everything. You can go look at my post history and how much I despise that bitch.

Keep trying, one day you might get it right.

ElNono
09-22-2020, 03:49 AM
Again we are talking about how MJ was perceived during his playing days and not what he is now. Also no one hated on MJ for the gambling but the NYC media. I remember all this stuff as a kid since I was 10 years old way back in ‘93. Also the conspiracy theory about him killing his father is stupid. MJ’s perception by the media and fans was god like back then hence the high ratings. Lebron does not have the charisma or appeal Jordan did back then.

But I'm not talking about how was he perceived during his playing days... I'm talking about the whole body of work (so far). It took Uncle Tom MJ 20 some years after he retired to come out and support the black community, after having kill eachother over his Chinese made shoes for just as long.

I mean, sure, Lebron could go that route too and shit the bed. But AFAIK, he has not yet, and frankly if he's a runner up to MJ, he's in a very good place. Again, nobody comes even remotely close in the past 20 or so years.

Rummpd
09-22-2020, 06:01 AM
LaRoids is simply unlikeable and a proven fake with his non-China stance then jumping on various bandwagons. In NBA protest he even ticked off other players with his arrogance. He may do some good for schools and the like but he is rightfully distained.

lefty
09-22-2020, 08:00 AM

Bird is a shit father

Arcadian
09-22-2020, 08:20 AM
Guys, you can't debate whether someone is "likeable" or not when that's completely subjective. You can't tell someone what they should (or should not) like. They either like it or not. And that's where the conversation ends.

Rummpd
09-22-2020, 08:33 AM
You are right except LBJ is forced upon us all the time by the adoring and overly fawning media which only makes him more unlikeable on a personal basis to me.

lefty
09-22-2020, 08:41 AM
You are right except LBJ is forced upon us all the time by the adoring and overly fawning media which only makes him more unlikeable on a personal basis to me.
so was Jordan

Neo.
09-22-2020, 10:04 AM

rofl arguably no single sports player in history was forced upon fans as much as michael jordan was

at least it appears lebron is just himself (cornball at times, absolutely), unlike mike who put on a front to manufacture a fake persona that everyone believed in, when in fact he turned out to be a trash human being

09-22-2020, 11:14 AM
rofl arguably no single sports player in history was forced upon fans as much as michael jordan was

at least it appears lebron is just himself (cornball at times, absolutely), unlike mike who put on a front to manufacture a fake persona that everyone believed in, when in fact he turned out to be a trash human being

:lmao lebron couldnt be less authentic if he tried tbh .. everything he does comes out as either forced or corny as fuck, or both

Neo.
09-22-2020, 11:17 AM
:lmao lebron couldnt be less authentic if he tried tbh .. everything he does comes out as either forced or corny as fuck, or both

:lmao coming from a guy who defends Mike dad killer jordan

09-22-2020, 11:36 AM
:lmao coming from a guy who defends Mike dad killer jordan

:lmao at least jordans dad stuck around

Neo.
09-22-2020, 11:57 AM
:lmao at least jordans dad stuck around

ok?

Rummpd
09-22-2020, 12:18 PM
I did not like MJ either that much but 6-0 speaks more loudly that 3-6 and the elephant in the room is LBJ is never hurt, over-muscled and going bald very fast - not sure he using but he fits some potential parameters and rumors around for years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/sports-news/basketball-news/is-lebron-james-on-steroids-find-out-more-about-lakers-star-nba-news.html

https://medium.com/offtop/what-if-lebron-is-using-peds-790503f3314f

Again no proof but what if all his records a sham?

daslicer
09-22-2020, 12:25 PM
But I'm not talking about how was he perceived during his playing days... I'm talking about the whole body of work (so far). It took Uncle Tom MJ 20 some years after he retired to come out and support the black community, after having kill eachother over his Chinese made shoes for just as long.

I mean, sure, Lebron could go that route too and shit the bed. But AFAIK, he has not yet, and frankly if he's a runner up to MJ, he's in a very good place. Again, nobody comes even remotely close in the past 20 or so years.

This is exactly what you said: If you put away your fandom for a minute, Lebron is easily the most charismatic, recognizable and likeable player in the league in the past 20-25 years, tbh...

1. So now you are changing the narrative because it doesn't fit exactly what you said which makes your argument flawed. Going by your logic we would have to wait until Lebron's career is over to compare the skeletons in his closet to Jordan's. Usually when a players career is over that's when more dirt comes out on that player.
2. :lol at bringing up China considering Lebron supports China's oppression of people due to all the money they are paying him. That was evident when he coudn't speak out against China when it came to Hong Kong because of fear of losing Chinese money.
3. Lebron's activism is what I call for profit activism. Nike is the company that made the "More Than An Athlete" campaign for Lebron. They also told him to speak out on racial issues once they figured out it was profitable for them much like how they have profited off of Kaepernick. I'm sure MJ would have also supported the black community when he was a player if Nike told him to do so.
4. What exactly has Lebron really done for the black community? Has he opened up banks, businesses,hospitals for them, or provided them with affordable housing. It's very easy to make donations to a charity fund or provide some scholarships to a few black kids and say you are a hero for your community. MJ has done all those things but he's hated on but when Lebron does it he's loved. To me that's laughable.
5. Even Lebron's school is a scam in the sense that he didn't actually build it. That school was built by the money of Ohio State tax payers. Lebron made some donations at the start but is now out of it and will not deal with costs and expenses of managing the school.

lefty
09-22-2020, 12:30 PM
I did not like MJ either that much but 6-0 speaks more loudly that 3-6 and the elephant in the room is LBJ is never hurt, over-muscled and going bald very fast - not sure he using but he fits some potential parameters and rumors around for years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/sports-news/basketball-news/is-lebron-james-on-steroids-find-out-more-about-lakers-star-nba-news.html

Context is needed

Yes 2011 is a stain on hs resume but other than that, the teams James faced in the Finals were better than his own teams and infinitely better than the ones Jordan faced in his 6 Finals appearances
Not to mention the Bulls had the refs in their backpockets

daslicer
09-22-2020, 12:34 PM
Context is needed

Yes 2011 is a stain on hs resume but other than that, the teams James faced in the Finals were better than his own teams and infinitely better than the ones Jordan faced in his 6 Finals appearances
Not to mention the Bulls had the refs in their backpockets

If we are being honest here every team and player that is favored by the media tends to have the refs in their backpocket. We saw that a lot with Kobe-Shaq Lakers. Look at game 1 of the Lakers-Nuggets series with all the bs phantom calls that were made in the Lakers favor.

Rummpd
09-22-2020, 12:46 PM
Context is needed as LBJs entire playoff record inflated by EC weakness, if anything and now he is being subverted as man by Davis - real MVP inarguably of LAL as they stunk without him (hate him too for quitting on Pelicans)

Rummpd
09-22-2020, 12:49 PM
Proud to despise LaRoid and sticking with it. I actually favored historical non liked players like Kareem (true GOAT) and Chamberlain as at least they were not frauds.
How can anyone like James at all?

baseline bum
09-22-2020, 01:07 PM

Or maybe it's just he's the best player of the century and you're butthurt over it.

lefty
09-22-2020, 01:10 PM
If we are being honest here every team and player that is favored by the media tends to have the refs in their backpocket. We saw that a lot with Kobe-Shaq Lakers. Look at game 1 of the Lakers-Nuggets series with all the bs phantom calls that were made in the Lakers favor.
But Jordan is the most ref protected in the history of the NBA, BY FAR

Shit, that game 5 in 1993 vs the Knicks is a travesty, and I'm not talking about the Charles Smith play (clean D imo), but the number of bail out calls on MJ is nauseating tbh :lol

Same shit with game 1 of the 1992 Finals, those and 1's called on Drexler were utter BS :lol

Also, the Riley Heat weren't allowed to do shit, Alonzo would set clean screens on MJ, but they called offensive fouls most of the time :lol

1st round of the 1998 playoffs vs NJ, the fucking Nets :lol, Kittles and Kendal Gill were called for breathing on MJ; Jordan needed help at home against a shit team :lol

lefty
09-22-2020, 01:14 PM
Context is needed as LBJs entire playoff record inflated by EC weakness, if anything and now he is being subverted as man by Davis - real MVP inarguably of LAL as they stunk without him (hate him too for quitting on Pelicans)
The best team Jordan faced in EC during his 6 peat was Indy in 98 and it was very close

The Knicks? Ewing and an actual grocery bagger as the 2nd best player :lol

The Cavs? ok, underrated PG, good frontline, but that frontline was soft AF; then you had Uncle Joey from Full House guarding Jordan :lol

i'm_still_beta
09-22-2020, 01:52 PM

Jordan became bald early too. And peds are different. Not all of them make you look like bodybuilder. Maybe Jordan took something that increased his stamina (increased level of play in the 4th aka clutch play) or something like Methylphenidate (stimulating an increase in training time aka legendary work ethic). He could also take psychostimulants that increased his concentration and made him fearless (what also increased his cluth play). Maybe 1997 "flu game" was really "peds side effects game". It's also explained why he abused his teammates (roid rage).

Again no proof but what if it's true and all his records a sham? Just saying

lefty
09-22-2020, 01:58 PM
Jordan became bald early too. And peds are different. Not all of them make you look like bodybuilder. Maybe Jordan took something that increased his stamina (increased level of play in the 4th aka clutch play) or something like Methylphenidate (stimulating an increase in training time aka legendary work ethic). He could also take psychostimulants that increased his concentration and made him fearless (what also increased his cluth play). Maybe 1997 "flu game" was really "peds side effects game". It's also explained why he abused his teammates (roid rage).

Again no proof but what if it's true and all his records a sham? Just saying

Looks legit tbh

MultiTroll
09-22-2020, 02:35 PM
Lebron haters please do tell how good (cough cough) his 2016 team was.
You know the one that beat the collusion Golden Phaggots with Durbeta, refs, and every other conceivable advantage. Casual Phan even thinking that that years Phaggots team was the GOAT.

Do tell. You know, since the EC was soo weak.

Neo.
09-22-2020, 02:45 PM
Lebron haters please do tell how good (cough cough) his 2016 team was.
You know the one that beat the collusion Golden Phaggots with Durbeta, refs, and every other conceivable advantage. Casual Phan even thinking that that years Phaggots team was the GOAT.

Do tell. You know, since the EC was soo weak.

um

what?

Chucho
09-22-2020, 02:55 PM
Derp would be an absolute God Troll if he purposely made this thread for irony's sake.

Spurtacular
09-22-2020, 04:19 PM
Derp would be an absolute God Troll if he purposely made this thread for irony's sake.

Baggage.

Dirks_Finale
09-22-2020, 04:48 PM
Lebron appears to care more for the black community than Jordan did. MJ seemed indifferent...not only about blacks, but about humanity in general :lol

But that's pretty much it. He appears passionate and likely forced Silver to put BLM stuff all over the court/uniforms which has accomplished nothing but low ratings. He is no MLK or Tupac Shakur who actually made a difference in their eras.

This is exactly what you said: If you put away your fandom for a minute, Lebron is easily the most charismatic, recognizable and likeable player in the league in the past 20-25 years, tbh...

1. So now you are changing the narrative because it doesn't fit exactly what you said which makes your argument flawed. Going by your logic we would have to wait until Lebron's career is over to compare the skeletons in his closet to Jordan's. Usually when a players career is over that's when more dirt comes out on that player.
2. :lol at bringing up China considering Lebron supports China's oppression of people due to all the money they are paying him. That was evident when he coudn't speak out against China when it came to Hong Kong because of fear of losing Chinese money.
3. Lebron's activism is what I call for profit activism. Nike is the company that made the "More Than An Athlete" campaign for Lebron. They also told him to speak out on racial issues once they figured out it was profitable for them much like how they have profited off of Kaepernick. I'm sure MJ would have also supported the black community when he was a player if Nike told him to do so.
4. What exactly has Lebron really done for the black community? Has he opened up banks, businesses,hospitals for them, or provided them with affordable housing. It's very easy to make donations to a charity fund or provide some scholarships to a few black kids and say you are a hero for your community. MJ has done all those things but he's hated on but when Lebron does it he's loved. To me that's laughable.
5. Even Lebron's school is a scam in the sense that he didn't actually build it. That school was built by the money of Ohio State tax payers. Lebron made some donations at the start but is now out of it and will not deal with costs and expenses of managing the school.

Chucho
09-22-2020, 05:14 PM
Baggage.

Faggage.

ElNono
09-22-2020, 05:52 PM

1) I didn't change a thing, I'm talking players in the past 20-25 years. Not my fault Lebron hasn't retired and shat the bed like MJ did yet. I certainly give you or anybody that disagrees with what I said that Lebron still has some ways to go to clear the bar.

2) You're running away from the main argument here, which is Jordan not ever giving a shit about the black community while he was profiting from the crime his shoes created (whether they were made in China or Indonesia). It's also pretty convenient to bring up Lebron and China now, when nobody had a problem with muh human rights when MJ was exploiting children over there to make his shoes. That's a nice double standard, tbh.

3) He simply doesn't have to do it to make a buck, period. See: MJ, who played Uncle Tom to appease white people and still made a bundle. There's simply no comparison in this topic.

4) Kicked off a public school in Akron, Ohio, which he called the greatest achievement of his career. He speaks out for them, gives them a voice. Not to mention direct and indirect charity, but more importantly, he embarrassed MJ into saying something nice about the black community after 20+ years. What has MJ done for the black community, other than rip them off with cheap sneakers and overpriced jerseys?

5) How is that bad? It's a public school. It's orders of magnitude better than flooding the black neighborhoods with cheap shoes with a markup and watch the lil niglets kill each other over them, all the while staying silent and counting dem bills.

Spurtacular
09-22-2020, 06:15 PM
Faggage.

That too.

Spurtacular
09-22-2020, 06:18 PM
3) He simply doesn't have to do it to make a buck, period. See: MJ, who played Uncle Tom to appease white people and still made a bundle. There's simply no comparison in this topic.

Both play what they think they have to maximize bucks. You couldn't be slobbing Lebron's knob more, pretending he's a virtuous character. :lmao

Spurtacular
09-22-2020, 06:19 PM
What has MJ done for the black community, other than rip them off with cheap sneakers and overpriced jerseys?

Supply and demand. Black people should not buy overpriced sh** if it's hurting them.

Rummpd
09-22-2020, 06:57 PM
Or maybe it's just he's the best player of the century and you're butthurt over it.

Laughable not even top two

Spurtacular
09-22-2020, 07:21 PM

Aged Duncan went three and oh against prime Lebron in the Finals were it not for Gregg giving one away.

Gawd, you're fanboy.

baseline bum
09-22-2020, 07:38 PM
Aged Duncan went three and oh against prime Lebron in the Finals were it not for Gregg giving one away.

Gawd, you're fanboy.

You mean Kawhi giving one away

baseline bum
09-22-2020, 07:42 PM
Laughable not even top two

Just curious, it's Duncan and who else?

daslicer
09-22-2020, 08:02 PM
1) I didn't change a thing, I'm talking players in the past 20-25 years. Not my fault Lebron hasn't retired and shat the bed like MJ did yet. I certainly give you or anybody that disagrees with what I said that Lebron still has some ways to go to clear the bar.

2) You're running away from the main argument here, which is Jordan not ever giving a shit about the black community while he was profiting from the crime his shoes created (whether they were made in China or Indonesia). It's also pretty convenient to bring up Lebron and China now, when nobody had a problem with muh human rights when MJ was exploiting children over there to make his shoes. That's a nice double standard, tbh.

4) Kicked off a public school in Akron, Ohio, which he called the greatest achievement of his career. He speaks out for them, gives them a voice. Not to mention direct and indirect charity, but more importantly, he embarrassed MJ into saying something nice about the black community after 20+ years. What has MJ done for the black community, other than rip them off with cheap sneakers and overpriced jerseys?

5) How is that bad? It's a public school. It's orders of magnitude better than flooding the black neighborhoods with cheap shoes with a markup and watch the lil niglets kill each other over them, all the while staying silent and counting dem bills.

Again you are deflecting your original post which was this : If you put away your fandom for a minute, Lebron is easily the most charismatic, recognizable and likeable player in the league in the past 20-25 years, tbh...

1. When I said Jordan you then started screaming "I'm going to include what happened post career in there." You changed the narrative instantly. Now you have changed it again. Even if you want to include the post career garbage his merchandise still sells the most even more so than Lebron's shoes. I think that's indicative of who is more liked.

2. There is no double standard here. Both are scumbags from profiting off of third world labor. I'm just not blind of one's wrong doing simply because I hate the other one like you are doing.

3. He's doing it to make a buck because he was a very polarizing figure after the decision. His marketing team along with Nike decided to brand him as a civil's right activist to sell his merchandise. It also was part of the narrative "Hey I may not have won as much as MJ but I'm a better person because I speak out on civil right's issues unlike MJ." Notice how he didn't speak out on these issues during the '00s but started to during the '10's.

4. Oh wow he said something nice about the black community. So that make's him a humanitarian. He should be up there with Mother Theresa. What has Lebron really done for the black community other than speak out on social issues which is virtue signaling?

5. Nothing is bad about the school itself just stating facts that his money did not solely build that school but it was Ohio state tax payer money. He shouldn't brag about creating a school which he only took small part of while the majority was done by the state. That's like me working in a group and claiming all the credit for the group's success when I only contributed 10 percent of the work.

6. I don't respect Lebron's virtue signaling. I don't think his virtue signaling is courageous in any sense of the word courageous considering the majority of the country agrees with him on the social issues. There's no courage on speaking on a subject in which the majority agrees with you especially when you are financially protected. If he had everything to lose including endorsement money I doubt he would even open his mouth. You will probably think I'm a conservative but I'm actually anti-Trump. It's just that I don't respect phonies which Lebron is one.

Spurtacular
09-22-2020, 08:52 PM
The irony of the timing of this article. Except it's not ironic at all in the big picture.

https://sports.yahoo.com/michael-jordan-activism-nascar-193413960.html

ElNono
09-22-2020, 09:58 PM
Again you are deflecting your original post which was this : If you put away your fandom for a minute, Lebron is easily the most charismatic, recognizable and likeable player in the league in the past 20-25 years, tbh...

1. When I said Jordan you then started screaming "I'm going to include what happened post career in there." You changed the narrative instantly. Now you have changed it again. Even if you want to include the post career garbage his merchandise still sells the most even more so than Lebron's shoes. I think that's indicative of who is more liked.

2. There is no double standard here. Both are scumbags from profiting off of third world labor. I'm just not blind of one's wrong doing simply because I hate the other one like you are doing.

3. He's doing it to make a buck because he was a very polarizing figure after the decision. His marketing team along with Nike decided to brand him as a civil's right activist to sell his merchandise. It also was part of the narrative "Hey I may not have won as much as MJ but I'm a better person because I speak out on civil right's issues unlike MJ." Notice how he didn't speak out on these issues during the '00s but started to during the '10's.

4. Oh wow he said something nice about the black community. So that make's him a humanitarian. He should be up there with Mother Theresa. What has Lebron really done for the black community other than speak out on social issues which is virtue signaling?

5. Nothing is bad about the school itself just stating facts that his money did not solely build that school but it was Ohio state tax payer money. He shouldn't brag about creating a school which he only took small part of while the majority was done by the state. That's like me working in a group and claiming all the credit for the group's success when I only contributed 10 percent of the work.

6. I don't respect Lebron's virtue signaling. I don't think his virtue signaling is courageous in any sense of the word courageous considering the majority of the country agrees with him on the social issues. There's no courage on speaking on a subject in which the majority agrees with you especially when you are financially protected. If he had everything to lose including endorsement money I doubt he would even open his mouth. You will probably think I'm a conservative but I'm actually anti-Trump. It's just that I don't respect phonies which Lebron is one.

1. I don't have a problem if you want to rank MJ above, tbh. Like I said in a previous post, if he's only behind MJ, he's looking pretty swell. I do disagree he's behind MJ simply because we all know (even his teammates said so) that MJ was always a despicable human being. Sorry, can't overlook that, but if you can, so be it.

2. You still want to talk China because it distracts from the fact that MJ took a 25 year hiatus being an Uncle Tom before he would come forward and say something, anything, positive about the black community. tbh, it's no surprise white people love MJ, while they largely hate Lebron...

3. I would agree with you that the decision was in poor taste. That said, when he had a chance to go make a lot of money somewhere else, he went back to the Cavs, and won them a ring, possibly the only one they'll ever have. That's Lebron and you don't see that very often. Frankly, it's simply stupid to pretend that Nike has forced him to do anything. He's a force only comparable to MJ when it comes to selling merchandise, doesn't have to say a word, or even expose himself to it. That's exactly why he comes off as genuine. I'm also glad Kaep finally got the recognition he deserved for speaking out about the racial problems in America, tbh...

4. You might think it's not a big deal to speak out and support a minority, but your stakes are nowhere near as high as his whenever he makes a statement like that. Much like MJ, everything he says and does is constantly scrutinized, smeared, spun... So yeah, somebody with the name recognition of Lebron supporting BLM, for example, is a big deal. Like I said, he exposed frauds like MJ tbh... if speaking out is so easy and cheap, why does the likes of him and Pop get consistently reviled, tbh? it's not a big deal right?

5. Of course it's important to speak out, even when you're financially protected. It shows even people that have it made care about those who do not. That's Pop, that's Lebron... they offer themselves as a vehicle of a minority to make themselves heard. They don't profit from that. Most of the time it lands them in trouble. That's courageous. They don't have to do it, they do it because they can and believe in it.

Spurtacular
09-24-2020, 12:09 AM
1. I don't have a problem if you want to rank MJ above, tbh. Like I said in a previous post, if he's only behind MJ, he's looking pretty swell. I do disagree he's behind MJ simply because we all know (even his teammates said so) that MJ was always a despicable human being. Sorry, can't overlook that, but if you can, so be it.

You're so deluded to think Lebron is somehow on a higher moral plane than Jordan.

daslicer
09-24-2020, 02:20 AM

2. You still want to talk China because it distracts from the fact that MJ took a 25 year hiatus being an Uncle Tom before he would come forward and say something, anything, positive about the black community. tbh, it's no surprise white people love MJ, while they largely hate Lebron...

3. I would agree with you that the decision was in poor taste. That said, when he had a chance to go make a lot of money somewhere else, he went back to the Cavs, and won them a ring, possibly the only one they'll ever have. That's Lebron and you don't see that very often. Frankly, it's simply stupid to pretend that Nike has forced him to do anything. He's a force only comparable to MJ when it comes to selling merchandise, doesn't have to say a word, or even expose himself to it. That's exactly why he comes off as genuine. I'm also glad Kaep finally got the recognition he deserved for speaking out about the racial problems in America, tbh...

4. You might think it's not a big deal to speak out and support a minority, but your stakes are nowhere near as high as his whenever he makes a statement like that. Much like MJ, everything he says and does is constantly scrutinized, smeared, spun... So yeah, somebody with the name recognition of Lebron supporting BLM, for example, is a big deal. Like I said, he exposed frauds like MJ tbh... if speaking out is so easy and cheap, why does the likes of him and Pop get consistently reviled, tbh? it's not a big deal right?

5. Of course it's important to speak out, even when you're financially protected. It shows even people that have it made care about those who do not. That's Pop, that's Lebron... they offer themselves as a vehicle of a minority to make themselves heard. They don't profit from that. Most of the time it lands them in trouble. That's courageous. They don't have to do it, they do it because they can and believe in it.

1. All I'm going to say is if we are going to talk about who was more charismatic, exciting as a player MJ wins hands down easily. Anybody who grew up during the 90's got into basketball because of MJ and wanted to be like him. I remember all the kids in school who got hooked on basketball when he played. Basketball has never been as popular as it was in the US during the 90's and that was because of MJ's appeal. Even your boy Manu was inspired by MJ.

2. Yes I will bring up China because he's equally a corporate whore just like Jordan not to be against them. That in itself should show you he's no better than Jordan when it comes to having the moral high ground.

3. He went back to the Cavs because he saw it as an opportunity to win another ring with them having Kyrie and the number 1 pick. He used the Cavs as an opportunity to create another super team since he saw the Heat falling apart with Wade being past his prime. Don't be naive to think he came back because he wanted to do it out of the goodness of his heart. Also he came back to clear up the bad PR he had gotten for leaving the Cavs. It was a politically motivated move by Lebron. I give Lebron credit in this sense he's very good at playing politics and can pull the wool over the eyes of simpletons like you. The more than an athlete campaign was Nike's idea and Lebron ran with it. That should tell you in itself that Nike pushed Lebron to speak out on these issues. Yes they didn't force him to speak out but they gave him permission to do so. Would he been willing to speak out on them if they didn't tell him it was ok to do so? The answer is I doubt it. He would have been mum on speaking out just like he was with China knowing he could lose money.

4. I'm a year older than Lebron so I know this country better than you in the sense I was born and raised here unlike you. I grew up during the 90's and it wasn't easy for athletes to speak out on social issues back then since there was no social media. If you spoke out your risked losing it all since you had no way to defend yourself plus the adult generations back then was Boomers,Xers,Silent Generation. All 3 of those generations were super conservative and supported conservative values. It's much easier to speak out when you now have the millennial generation/generation Z which is progressive and now they outnumber boomers/Xers. Only reason I bring this up is because now when you speak out on these social issues you have at least half the country backing you whereas back then a super majority was against you. For every hater Pop/Lebron gets they get people who support them equally so now I don't think it's hard to speak out in today's environment. You can say MJ is a gutless coward for not speaking out about racial issues during the 80's and 90's but that was the whole entire league. Even former players admit they were not willing to risk everything. I doubt Lebron would be courageous to speak out in a 90's like environment knowing he wouldn't be able to defend himself against media backlash and have to deal with an adult majority conservative culture.

5. There is no courage in speaking out when you are financially protected. Pop and Lebron are not going to lose their job tomorrow for speaking out. Pop and Lebron are not going to have to worry about their safety tomorrow for speaking out. I really doubt they land in any trouble besides a bunch of conservatives and conservative media screaming online how much they hate them. Pop and Lebron speak out really for their own adulation and enjoyment.

6. Courage in my eyes is Bill Russell speaking out against racism during the 60's knowing he was risking his own life. His house got broken into a few times when he was in Boston. I would also say Kareem speaking out on racism/civil rights during the 60's and 70's and dealing with a huge backlash socially and having to deal with a super conservative society. Fact is Kareem had no social life during the period and lived like hermit due to the way society was back then. Ali going to jail and giving up his prime years not to go to Vietnam was courageous. Courage is Jackie Robinson dealing with extreme racism when he first played in MLB and have to deal with endless death threats, racist crowds screaming slurs at him, opposing players believing he didn't belong there because of race. Lebron is not dealing with any of that adversity or risking losing financial security,safety,mental well being like those men dealt with.

7. I don't think either MJ or Lebron are good people. One is a sociopath and the other is a narcissist.

daslicer
09-24-2020, 02:21 AM
You're so deluded to think Lebron is somehow on a higher moral plane than Jordan.

Yeah it's like arguing who was morally better Hitler or Stalin.

Dirks_Finale
09-24-2020, 06:14 AM

lefty
09-24-2020, 07:44 AM
1. All I'm going to say is if we are going to talk about who was more charismatic, exciting as a player MJ wins hands down easily. Anybody who grew up during the 90's got into basketball because of MJ and wanted to be like him. I remember all the kids in school who got hooked on basketball when he played. Basketball has never been as popular as it was in the US during the 90's and that was because of MJ's appeal. Even your boy Manu was inspired by MJ.

A lot of people got into basketball in the 90s because of the Dream Team, it’s not just MJ

Rummpd
09-24-2020, 07:54 AM
Lets just pray either LBJ loses this round or next along with his equally despicable DaQuit (who sand-bagged his way out of of NO). Otherwise all we will her is mamba this and mamba that when James does not really give a **** about anyone but himself.

Neo.
09-24-2020, 11:15 AM
:cry :cry :cry lebron is horrible person because he speaks his mind and hates injustice to black people :cry :cry

daslicer
09-24-2020, 11:21 AM
A lot of people got into basketball in the 90s because of the Dream Team, it’s not just MJ

The majority of kids got into basketball because of MJ during the 90's. I lived in Boston up until I was 11 years old and I can say all the kids in my school were Jordan fans. Nobody cared about the Celtics that shows you how big of an appeal he had. My mom's family lives in LA. So I went there a lot during the summer time during 90's and I would see nothing but people wearing Jordan/Bulls gear everywhere. I knew kids in middle school and hschool that were geeks,nerds that would watch basketball solely because of Jordan that once he retired the second time they stopped watching. You can hate the man as much as you want, you can dispute him being the GOAT but to say he wasn't the driving force of getting people into basketball during the 90's is ludicrous.

daslicer
09-24-2020, 11:23 AM
Lebron is my god and I worship him every single second of the day. Don't you dare say anything insulting about my god because he can do no wrong. I will even drink his piss because it's holy water for me.

i'm_still_beta
09-24-2020, 12:00 PM

2. Yes I will bring up China because he's equally a corporate whore just like Jordan not to be against them. That in itself should show you he's no better than Jordan when it comes to having the moral high ground.

3. He went back to the Cavs because he saw it as an opportunity to win another ring with them having Kyrie and the number 1 pick. He used the Cavs as an opportunity to create another super team since he saw the Heat falling apart with Wade being past his prime. Don't be naive to think he came back because he wanted to do it out of the goodness of his heart. Also he came back to clear up the bad PR he had gotten for leaving the Cavs. It was a politically motivated move by Lebron. I give Lebron credit in this sense he's very good at playing politics and can pull the wool over the eyes of simpletons like you. The more than an athlete campaign was Nike's idea and Lebron ran with it. That should tell you in itself that Nike pushed Lebron to speak out on these issues. Yes they didn't force him to speak out but they gave him permission to do so. Would he been willing to speak out on them if they didn't tell him it was ok to do so? The answer is I doubt it. He would have been mum on speaking out just like he was with China knowing he could lose money.

4. I'm a year older than Lebron so I know this country better than you in the sense I was born and raised here unlike you. I grew up during the 90's and it wasn't easy for athletes to speak out on social issues back then since there was no social media. If you spoke out your risked losing it all since you had no way to defend yourself plus the adult generations back then was Boomers,Xers,Silent Generation. All 3 of those generations were super conservative and supported conservative values. It's much easier to speak out when you now have the millennial generation/generation Z which is progressive and now they outnumber boomers/Xers. Only reason I bring this up is because now when you speak out on these social issues you have at least half the country backing you whereas back then a super majority was against you. For every hater Pop/Lebron gets they get people who support them equally so now I don't think it's hard to speak out in today's environment. You can say MJ is a gutless coward for not speaking out about racial issues during the 80's and 90's but that was the whole entire league. Even former players admit they were not willing to risk everything. I doubt Lebron would be courageous to speak out in a 90's like environment knowing he wouldn't be able to defend himself against media backlash and have to deal with an adult majority conservative culture.

5. There is no courage in speaking out when you are financially protected. Pop and Lebron are not going to lose their job tomorrow for speaking out. Pop and Lebron are not going to have to worry about their safety tomorrow for speaking out. I really doubt they land in any trouble besides a bunch of conservatives and conservative media screaming online how much they hate them. Pop and Lebron speak out really for their own adulation and enjoyment.

6. Courage in my eyes is Bill Russell speaking out against racism during the 60's knowing he was risking his own life. His house got broken into a few times when he was in Boston. I would also say Kareem speaking out on racism/civil rights during the 60's and 70's and dealing with a huge backlash socially and having to deal with a super conservative society. Fact is Kareem had no social life during the period and lived like hermit due to the way society was back then. Ali going to jail and giving up his prime years not to go to Vietnam was courageous. Courage is Jackie Robinson dealing with extreme racism when he first played in MLB and have to deal with endless death threats, racist crowds screaming slurs at him, opposing players believing he didn't belong there because of race. Lebron is not dealing with any of that adversity or risking losing financial security,safety,mental well being like those men dealt with.

7. I don't think either MJ or Lebron are good people. One is a sociopath and the other is a narcissist.

:wow :toast

lefty
09-24-2020, 12:46 PM
The majority of kids got into basketball because of MJ during the 90's. I lived in Boston up until I was 11 years old and I can say all the kids in my school were Jordan fans. Nobody cared about the Celtics that shows you how big of an appeal he had. My mom's family lives in LA. So I went there a lot during the summer time during 90's and I would see nothing but people wearing Jordan/Bulls gear everywhere. I knew kids in middle school and hschool that were geeks,nerds that would watch basketball solely because of Jordan that once he retired the second time they stopped watching. You can hate the man as much as you want, you can dispute him being the GOAT but to say he wasn't the driving force of getting people into basketball during the 90's is ludicrous.
Fair enough, but outside of the U.S , it was more the Dream Team that had an impact than Jordan

Ususally the narrative is that Magic and Bird brought the NBA back, and Jordan took it globally in the 90s which is not true
The way iI see it : North America - Jordan
Rest of the World : 92 Olympic Team
(I became a Spurs fan because of Robinson, I was able to watch the Amercias tournament that was held in Portland)

Magic and Drexler pushing the ball was a thing of beauty

Spurtacular
09-24-2020, 06:11 PM
:cry :cry :cry lebron is horrible person because he speaks his mind and hates injustice to black people :cry :cry

:cry Cherrypicking fashionable causes makes Lebron a great person! :cry
:cry Leave Lebron alone! :cry

Rummpd
09-24-2020, 07:12 PM

Nothing to do with that actually he gets some props but is still Very unlikeable and seems to bend with what helps him financially eg China and Nike.

ElNono
09-25-2020, 05:35 AM

And we just take your word for it? Come on, spill the beans. Say what you really think.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 05:42 AM
And we just take your word for it? Come on, spill the beans. Say what you really think.

Both whores selling for the highest dollar.

You're just mad Jordan wasn't a Democrat cog like Lebron is all.

ElNono
09-25-2020, 06:08 AM

1. MJ was more talented if you ask me, and he was also way more ruthless. But again, you're focusing in the mid 90's not the entire body of work and what we know now. Sure, it's not fair to MJ because Lebron isn't there yet. But if, god willing, the Lakers airplane were to hit the side of a mountain today, it would be difficult to argue that Lebron was not the most charismatic and likeable of the two. As far as recognition, I think they're pretty much head to head at this point.

2. Being a corporate whore is an indictment you can level on ANY player. They have, after all, short careers, and guys like MJ or Lebron that manage to build a brand and live off it are few and far between. Plus, this is a pivot. You weren't arguing about corporate whores when it came to China, you were arguing about supporting a communist country that doesn't respect human rights. Now that's been presented to you that MJ didn't care about that either, we're pivoting to something else.

3. He went to a rebuilding team. Kyrie was known to be talented but still a nobody in this league until he actually won that ring with Lebron (and once Lebron left, he suddenly stopped winning, funny how that works). They did NOT have the #1 pick either. They won their ring in 2016 and the top pick they had in the 2015 draft was #24. So instead of calling me a simpleton do your homework. But the Nike take is really the worse one of that entire paragraph. If you really think Nike preferred Lebron in a small, shithole market like Cleveland instead of LA or New York, you know zero about marketing and sales.

4. I happened to live here in the US during the 90's, and I mostly agree with your assessment of that period (Rodney King and OJ Simpson notwithstanding), but that doesn't explain why he was also silent the 2000s and 2010s? Let's stop pretending MJ only had a voice while he was playing. He's speaking out now and apparently people are listening? He just never cared, until it was simply untenable.

5. Well, we disagree, I'm ok with that, ultimately this is very much opinion. IMHO, clearly this country is far from getting over racism in general. Because people now don't get lynched or ostracized, it doesn't make them any less courageous for speaking out. Sure, I totally agree we've advanced a ton since the 60s and 70s, and speaking out probably puts less at stake than it did back then, but that doesn't mean it's over, or done. The fact that people (rich or not rich) continue to get vilified by a large sector of the population for speaking their mind on race is clearly an unequivocal indicator that racism is alive and well.

ElNono
09-25-2020, 06:13 AM
Both whores selling for the highest dollar.

You're just mad Jordan wasn't a Democrat cog like Lebron is all.

Why would that matter to me? I never once voted for a Democrat (so far anyways). This does prove a point I made earlier though, that while people like derp, who really doesn't hide his racism too well, do like Jordan much more than they do like Lebron, tbh...

Plus I thoroughly enjoyed Jordan the player. And what I know about Jordan the person is what his teammates and people around him relayed to us, so him being a terrible person isn't really shocking news.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 07:41 AM
Why would that matter to me? I never once voted for a Democrat (so far anyways). This does prove a point I made earlier though, that while people like derp, who really doesn't hide his racism too well, do like Jordan much more than they do like Lebron, tbh...

Plus I thoroughly enjoyed Jordan the player. And what I know about Jordan the person is what his teammates and people around him relayed to us, so him being a terrible person isn't really shocking news.

I didn't know ChumpDumper was a big Jordan fan. Okay.

As it is, you vote Democrat here every day. You can't disclaim that obvious bias. More hacky stuff from you.

What can you expect from someone who needs to cry racism? Not much.

Frankly, Pippen stayed with Jordan for six rings. Nobody has been that loyal to Lebron. Nor has Lebron been loyal to someone like that. In fact, Lebron told Bosh to hit the road after using him up. Kyrie didn't want any more of that after ringing either. Lebron finds people like AD desperate for rings to dick ride is all. And he plots with them to goldbrick like a favorite judge of yours.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 08:15 AM
Jordan traveled across the country to speak at Kobe's memorial.

Lebron couldn't even tell the truth about how he was too busy smoking blunts to show up.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/emotional-lebron-james-declines-to-say-if-he-attended-kobe-bryant-memorial/

lefty
09-25-2020, 09:22 AM
Didn't Pippen sign a long term contract with the Bulls?
Wa mobility more restricted back then?

I'm not sure it was loyalty tbh

daslicer
09-25-2020, 03:00 PM
1. MJ was more talented if you ask me, and he was also way more ruthless. But again, you're focusing in the mid 90's not the entire body of work and what we know now. Sure, it's not fair to MJ because Lebron isn't there yet. But if, god willing, the Lakers airplane were to hit the side of a mountain today, it would be difficult to argue that Lebron was not the most charismatic and likeable of the two. As far as recognition, I think they're pretty much head to head at this point.

2. Being a corporate whore is an indictment you can level on ANY player. They have, after all, short careers, and guys like MJ or Lebron that manage to build a brand and live off it are few and far between. Plus, this is a pivot. You weren't arguing about corporate whores when it came to China, you were arguing about supporting a communist country that doesn't respect human rights. Now that's been presented to you that MJ didn't care about that either, we're pivoting to something else.

3. He went to a rebuilding team. Kyrie was known to be talented but still a nobody in this league until he actually won that ring with Lebron (and once Lebron left, he suddenly stopped winning, funny how that works). They did NOT have the #1 pick either. They won their ring in 2016 and the top pick they had in the 2015 draft was #24. So instead of calling me a simpleton do your homework. But the Nike take is really the worse one of that entire paragraph. If you really think Nike preferred Lebron in a small, shithole market like Cleveland instead of LA or New York, you know zero about marketing and sales.

4. I happened to live here in the US during the 90's, and I mostly agree with your assessment of that period (Rodney King and OJ Simpson notwithstanding), but that doesn't explain why he was also silent the 2000s and 2010s? Let's stop pretending MJ only had a voice while he was playing. He's speaking out now and apparently people are listening? He just never cared, until it was simply untenable.

5. Well, we disagree, I'm ok with that, ultimately this is very much opinion. IMHO, clearly this country is far from getting over racism in general. Because people now don't get lynched or ostracized, it doesn't make them any less courageous for speaking out. Sure, I totally agree we've advanced a ton since the 60s and 70s, and speaking out probably puts less at stake than it did back then, but that doesn't mean it's over, or done. The fact that people (rich or not rich) continue to get vilified by a large sector of the population for speaking their mind on race is clearly an unequivocal indicator that racism is alive and well.

1. You keep trying to shift the narrative to comparing Jordan's post career image to Lebron's career image right now. I"m comparing the way both player were perceived when they were playing by the public. When we compare their career images Jordan was by far more charismatic and popular compared to Lebron and that is definitely shown through the NBA getting record ratings that have never been equaled again. I know you will make excuses by saying the ratings are not as high compared to the 90's due to social media and people having other distractions but why is the NFL's ratings about the same as what they got during the 90's?

Another interesting thing I have discovered is Jordan still has a high Q score of 37 and is popular among teenagers today according to Forbes. He also has an 82 percent awareness level in the US which is the second highest in the US for an athlete according to Forbes https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2020/04/19/michael-jordan-and-the-last-dance-by-the-numbers/#76965a075b15

2. You are right I can call most players corporate whores and that is why I don't respect most of them as people. It's fair game here. I look at most players the same way as I look at regular rich people which are people who are out for themselves and don't care about others. The only difference is a regular rich guy is not trying to lie to me that they are a saint while an athlete or celebrity is trying to sell me that lie. What do you mean that MJ didn't care about that? Are you implying I didn't know about MJ not caring about the sweatshop factories in Asia during the 90's. I have to laugh and say I have known about that since '96 when I was 13 from watching a Dateline interview with MJ in which he gave some bs answer to what he thinks about the sweatshops.

3. He left the Heat in the summer of 2014. The Cavs had the number 1 pick in the summer of 2014. They drafted Wiggins and Lebron told them to trade Wiggins for Kevin Love. Proving my point again you are a simpleton since you just clearly forgot about this known fact or didn't find this in your research. Kyrie was already an established all-star by the time Lebron joined the Cavs. Not bad for Lebron he got to join a team that already had 2 young established all-stars. Kyrie may not have won without Lebron but in his 2 years in Boston the Celtics had winning records. You could also say Lebron hasn't won without Kyrie either granted it looks like he will now win with Davis.

My Nike take is actually a great take since Lebron had a terrible Q score after he left Cleveland the first time. You know a Q score is a rating companies use to asses a celebrity/athlete brand's likability and appeal. According to the Q score Lebron was the sixth most disliked athlete in 2011 https://theundefeated.com/features/lebron-james-has-come-a-long-way-from-the-decision/ . Lebron going back to Cleveland was a short term attempt to repair his damaged Q score and it worked. That was Nike's goal and they succeeded but a simpleton like you wouldn't be able to grasp that strategy.

4. Well there was an event called 9/11 that happened in '01 which took away attention from race matters in the US and also social media was still not powerful enough to show all the bad things that were going on with racial injustice back then. Culturally the '00s was really about the war against terror. Nobody spoke out about race matters in the '00s and not even Lebron. He was drafted in '03 so he had 7 years to talk about it during that period but didn't. You can say he was young but today you have young players like Tatum, Jaylen Brown who are in their early 20's speaking out about racial matters. My point is it still wasn't popular to speak about racial matters until the 2010's when demographics in this country changed along with social media becoming a powerful enough tool to show racial injustice. You are right Jordan is only speaking out against it now because it's the popular thing to do now.

5. I agree with you when it comes to this country being far from getting over racism in general. That is true but the cultural environment is still a lot better than what it was 20-30 years ago when people could easily turn a blind eye to racial injustice or shut down anybody who spoke out for it. I will still disagree with you on it being courageous to speak out about racial issues today but I will say it does serve a valuable purpose. A purpose in the sense that it prevents the conservative voice and culture from dominating like it once was able to do 20-30 years ago.

daslicer
09-25-2020, 03:15 PM
I didn't know ChumpDumper was a big Jordan fan. Okay.

As it is, you vote Democrat here every day. You can't disclaim that obvious bias. More hacky stuff from you.

What can you expect from someone who needs to cry racism? Not much.

Frankly, Pippen stayed with Jordan for six rings. Nobody has been that loyal to Lebron. Nor has Lebron been loyal to someone like that. In fact, Lebron told Bosh to hit the road after using him up. Kyrie didn't want any more of that after ringing either. Lebron finds people like AD desperate for rings to dick ride is all. And he plots with them to goldbrick like a favorite judge of yours.

Agreed Lebron is like a pimp. It's interesting Durant brought up a few years back that when you play with Lebron you are playing in a toxic environment and that's why players don't want to play with him. Like you said he lucked out with AD being a desperate ho but no one other than AD wanted to play with him the last few years.

daslicer
09-25-2020, 03:16 PM

:lol A republican who doesn't respect Jordan for not speaking out on racial issues. That has to be an oxymoron.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 03:21 PM
Didn't Pippen sign a long term contract with the Bulls?
Wa mobility more restricted back then?

I'm not sure it was loyalty tbh

Yea, I'm recalling that dumb contract.

I think that was Pippen's problem in general. He was insecure and often undervalued himself.

He was loyal enough to not ask out. That still counts for something.

He was loyal enough to not quit on Jordan like Gasol did with Kobe.

Neo.
09-25-2020, 03:24 PM
when did pau quit on kobe?

did he fake a migraine too? cant recall

ElNono
09-25-2020, 04:06 PM
1. You keep trying to shift the narrative to comparing Jordan's post career image to Lebron's career image right now. I"m comparing the way both player were perceived when they were playing by the public. When we compare their career images Jordan was by far more charismatic and popular compared to Lebron and that is definitely shown through the NBA getting record ratings that have never been equaled again. I know you will make excuses by saying the ratings are not as high compared to the 90's due to social media and people having other distractions but why is the NFL's ratings about the same as what they got during the 90's?

Another interesting thing I have discovered is Jordan still has a high Q score of 37 and is popular among teenagers today according to Forbes. He also has an 82 percent awareness level in the US which is the second highest in the US for an athlete according to Forbes https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2020/04/19/michael-jordan-and-the-last-dance-by-the-numbers/#76965a075b15

2. You are right I can call most players corporate whores and that is why I don't respect most of them as people. It's fair game here. I look at most players the same way as I look at regular rich people which are people who are out for themselves and don't care about others. The only difference is a regular rich guy is not trying to lie to me that they are a saint while an athlete or celebrity is trying to sell me that lie. What do you mean that MJ didn't care about that? Are you implying I didn't know about MJ not caring about the sweatshop factories in Asia during the 90's. I have to laugh and say I have known about that since '96 when I was 13 from watching a Dateline interview with MJ in which he gave some bs answer to what he thinks about the sweatshops.

3. He left the Heat in the summer of 2014. The Cavs had the number 1 pick in the summer of 2014. They drafted Wiggins and Lebron told them to trade Wiggins for Kevin Love. Proving my point again you are a simpleton since you just clearly forgot about this known fact or didn't find this in your research. Kyrie was already an established all-star by the time Lebron joined the Cavs. Not bad for Lebron he got to join a team that already had 2 young established all-stars. Kyrie may not have won without Lebron but in his 2 years in Boston the Celtics had winning records. You could also say Lebron hasn't won without Kyrie either granted it looks like he will now win with Davis.

My Nike take is actually a great take since Lebron had a terrible Q score after he left Cleveland the first time. You know a Q score is a rating companies use to asses a celebrity/athlete brand's likability and appeal. According to the Q score Lebron was the sixth most disliked athlete in 2011 https://theundefeated.com/features/lebron-james-has-come-a-long-way-from-the-decision/ . Lebron going back to Cleveland was a short term attempt to repair his damaged Q score and it worked. That was Nike's goal and they succeeded but a simpleton like you wouldn't be able to grasp that strategy.

4. Well there was an event called 9/11 that happened in '01 which took away attention from race matters in the US and also social media was still not powerful enough to show all the bad things that were going on with racial injustice back then. Culturally the '00s was really about the war against terror. Nobody spoke out about race matters in the '00s and not even Lebron. He was drafted in '03 so he had 7 years to talk about it during that period but didn't. You can say he was young but today you have young players like Tatum, Jaylen Brown who are in their early 20's speaking out about racial matters. My point is it still wasn't popular to speak about racial matters until the 2010's when demographics in this country changed along with social media becoming a powerful enough tool to show racial injustice. You are right Jordan is only speaking out against it now because it's the popular thing to do now.

5. I agree with you when it comes to this country being far from getting over racism in general. That is true but the cultural environment is still a lot better than what it was 20-30 years ago when people could easily turn a blind eye to racial injustice or shut down anybody who spoke out for it. I will still disagree with you on it being courageous to speak out about racial issues today but I will say it does serve a valuable purpose. A purpose in the sense that it prevents the conservative voice and culture from dominating like it once was able to do 20-30 years ago.

1. It's not me who's trying to keep shifting the narrative, it's you. I clearly stated in the past 20-25 years, do you need a link to it? You even bolded it. That certainly includes MJ's post career image. I know it's inconvenient for the point you're trying to make, but we can't just pretend MJ's post career didn't happen and didn't affect how he is perceived. Let me help you out here, how about stating it's not a fair comparison at this time? That's fair. Now you're trying to shift the goalposts again, I didn't say one thing about popularity. Kobe or Chuck were popular, but well known shitty individuals, thus why I didn't bring that up. I mentioned three specific traits: charisma, likeability and recognition. And the reason I did is because it goes directly to the point in the thread's title. I completely disagree about MJ being more charismatic. You had to wait 20 years after he retired for a curated TV special to learn shit about MJ or read the books from his coaches or teammates. You know everything about Lebron now. That's in part because of the times we live in, and in part because Lebron does have a relatively pristine personal record (compared to other players anyways).

2. I'm implying you moved the goalposts, because now you want to make this about sweatshops when you're very aware that's not why you brought up the Lebron and China relationship in the first place. You tried to pull a Ted Cruz, but now you're backpedaling. You want to talk about that, or you want to keep spinning? MJ didn't care what type of government China ran nor their human rights track record. So why are we giving him a pass but we need to hold Lebron to a different standard? Heck, your made the point it was a much more conservative and communist-hating society back then, but nobody called him out about that? Again, I do credit MJ for playing the Uncle Tom role back then, certainly worked out in cases like that. I'm not defending Lebron when it comes to the sweatshop shit because I think it's wrong too.

3. And this undermines your point and makes mine. They didn't win in 2015, and the fact that they had the #1 pick is because they sucked ass in 2014. So how is it that he went to Cleveland because, and I quote "he saw it as an opportunity to win another ring". He went to a team that was literally rebuilding. With him on board they eventually improved to the point that they had the #24 pick a year later, and eventually rang in '16. He's absolutely the sole reason a guy like Kevin Love went to the Cavs (which, BTW, undermines the contention that nobody wants to play with him). And thanks for the link, it says absolutely nothing about your Nike conspiracy about them telling him to do anything, lmao... Like I said, this all came from within Lebron to make things right, he knows he fucked up with the decision. He certainly could've gone to much more stacked or popular teams that paid better at the time. The simpleton stuff is ridiculous. I don't think he's a saint, but you certainly need to do your homework. You wouldn't want to come across as a simpleton yourself.

4. We had a black president elected in 2008, in case you forgot. There was plenty of racial talk back then, but not for Uncle Tom MJ apparently. Jeez, he even got a medal from the guy. Not a peep. Not a peep for the next 10+ years. Maybe he forgot? lol

5. I think we're largely in agreement here then.

Rummpd
09-25-2020, 04:07 PM
You all have too much time on your hands

ElNono
09-25-2020, 04:07 PM
:lol A republican who doesn't respect Jordan for not speaking out on racial issues. That has to be an oxymoron.

But he doesn't hate MJ. He certainly didn't start a thread like this one about him. He hates Lebron though, that much is clear.

ElNono
09-25-2020, 04:08 PM
You all have too much time on your hands

What are we supposed to be talking about? How the splash bros will make a comeback? Or laugh at Kawhi for the 12908293802932 time?

daslicer
09-25-2020, 04:34 PM
But he doesn't hate MJ. He certainly didn't start a thread like this one about him. He hates Lebron though, that much is clear.

I'm referring to you since you vote republican.

daslicer
09-25-2020, 05:29 PM
1. It's not me who's trying to keep shifting the narrative, it's you. I clearly stated in the past 20-25 years, do you need a link to it? You even bolded it. That certainly includes MJ's post career image. I know it's inconvenient for the point you're trying to make, but we can't just pretend MJ's post career didn't happen and didn't affect how he is perceived. Let me help you out here, how about stating it's not a fair comparison at this time? That's fair. Now you're trying to shift the goalposts again, I didn't say one thing about popularity. Kobe or Chuck were popular, but well known shitty individuals, thus why I didn't bring that up. I mentioned three specific traits: charisma, likeability and recognition. And the reason I did is because it goes directly to the point in the thread's title. I completely disagree about MJ being more charismatic. You had to wait 20 years after he retired for a curated TV special to learn shit about MJ or read the books from his coaches or teammates. You know everything about Lebron now. That's in part because of the times we live in, and in part because Lebron does have a relatively pristine personal record (compared to other players anyways).

2. I'm implying you moved the goalposts, because now you want to make this about sweatshops when you're very aware that's not why you brought up the Lebron and China relationship in the first place. You tried to pull a Ted Cruz, but now you're backpedaling. You want to talk about that, or you want to keep spinning? MJ didn't care what type of government China ran nor their human rights track record. So why are we giving him a pass but we need to hold Lebron to a different standard? Heck, your made the point it was a much more conservative and communist-hating society back then, but nobody called him out about that? Again, I do credit MJ for playing the Uncle Tom role back then, certainly worked out in cases like that. I'm not defending Lebron when it comes to the sweatshop shit because I think it's wrong too.

3. And this undermines your point and makes mine. They didn't win in 2015, and the fact that they had the #1 pick is because they sucked ass in 2014. So how is it that he went to Cleveland because, and I quote "he saw it as an opportunity to win another ring". He went to a team that was literally rebuilding. With him on board they eventually improved to the point that they had the #24 pick a year later, and eventually rang in '16. He's absolutely the sole reason a guy like Kevin Love went to the Cavs (which, BTW, undermines the contention that nobody wants to play with him). And thanks for the link, it says absolutely nothing about your Nike conspiracy about them telling him to do anything, lmao... Like I said, this all came from within Lebron to make things right, he knows he fucked up with the decision. He certainly could've gone to much more stacked or popular teams that paid better at the time. The simpleton stuff is ridiculous. I don't think he's a saint, but you certainly need to do your homework. You wouldn't want to come across as a simpleton yourself.

4. We had a black president elected in 2008, in case you forgot. There was plenty of racial talk back then, but not for Uncle Tom MJ apparently. Jeez, he even got a medal from the guy. Not a peep. Not a peep for the next 10+ years. Maybe he forgot? lol

5. I think we're largely in agreement here then.

1. If you put away your fandom for a minute, Lebron is easily the most charismatic, recognizable and likeable player in the league in the past 20-25 years, tbh... This exactly what you said and I think most people would think you would have implied career and not post career with that statement 25 years ago would go back to '95 and I would say from '95-'98 MJ had charisma,recognizably, and likability that hasn't been matched since then. The Q score measures charisma,recognizably, and likability and Jordan had a higher Q score than Lebron. He still has a higher Q score despite his post career negativity of being uncle Tom. You just can't admit you were wrong. What I find even more interesting is I was reading an article that stated Curry actually has the highest Q score of a current NBA player. So Lebron is not even the most likable, charismatic player out of his own generation.

Defintion of charisma is compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others. You can say Jordan was a rotten teammate but no one cared about that stuff during the 90's. Everyone loved him, worshiped him during that time period. I have never seen Lebron get the godlike worship MJ got during the 90's. I can't say he's more charismatic than MJ was.

2. I'm done arguing this point.

3. Fact is they had the number 1 pick and Kyrie in 2014. That's why Lebron went there. Do you honestly believe he's going there if they didn't have Kyrie and the number 1 pick. They got to the finals in 2015 but you left that out on purpose. Don't be stupid we know they would have won it all in 2015 had Kyrie had not gotten injured in the finals and Love getting injured before the finals. They were not a rebuilding team but were a team that was built to win from the get go when they got Love and Kyrie. They won it all in 2016 which shows you they were a team that was built to win right away. Also Love didn't go to the Cavs he got traded to the Cavs. Davis is the only guy I have seen who actually wanted to play with Lebron since Wade in Miami. I posted the article to show you how bad of Q score he had before he went back to the Cavs so you could see where I got the information from. You are proving again to be a simpleton.

4. Nice deflection great job. Well I will deflect to by saying why didn't Lebron speak out on racial issues in 2008 or any other NBA players speak out? We all know why that is because social media didn't take off until the the start of the 2010's and that's when it became in style to do it. Lebron didn't voice any opinions on racial issues until 2012 when the Trayvon Martin shooting happened.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 05:50 PM
when did pau quit on kobe?

did he fake a migraine too? cant recall

Pretty much for the entire 2011 season. That's when Kobe made his "time to put your big boy pants on" comment.
Pau was sick of winning sh** for Kobe's glory. He didn't want to get Kobe a second three-peat and have to hear about how he's on "GOAT" Jordan's level.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 05:57 PM
And this undermines your point and makes mine. They didn't win in 2015, and the fact that they had the #1 pick is because they sucked ass in 2014. So how is it that he went to Cleveland because, and I quote "he saw it as an opportunity to win another ring". He went to a team that was literally rebuilding.

:lol No. He went to a team that was clearly on the upswing and would have three number one overall draft choice players and the upcoming number one overall pick (more rigging for Lebron btw).
:lol He left the team that was rebuilding after Bosh jetted and Wade was getting too old.
:lol Love that he tricked them into taking a sh** draft choice before bailing on them.

Neo.
09-25-2020, 06:45 PM
Pretty much for the entire 2011 season. That's when Kobe made his "time to put your big boy pants on" comment.
Pau was sick of winning sh** for Kobe's glory. He didn't want to get Kobe a second three-peat and have to hear about how he's on "GOAT" Jordan's level.

oh ok :td

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 06:46 PM
oh ok :td

You're shit is weak. I'll remember that for next time when I don't bother.

Neo.
09-25-2020, 08:17 PM
You're shit is weak. I'll remember that for next time when I don't bother.

lol youre the one making stuff up

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 08:28 PM
lol youre the one making stuff up

I hurt your feelings. That's fine. Off you go.

lefty
09-26-2020, 12:12 AM
Yea, I'm recalling that dumb contract.

I think that was Pippen's problem in general. He was insecure and often undervalued himself.

He was loyal enough to not ask out. That still counts for something.

He was loyal enough to not quit on Jordan like Gasol did with Kobe.
He asked for a trade lol

Neo.
09-26-2020, 12:22 AM
I hurt your feelings. That's fine. Off you go.

then prove what you had to say

Spurtacular
09-26-2020, 12:24 AM
then prove what you had to say

I told you straight up. Your shit is weak.

Spurtacular
09-26-2020, 12:26 AM
He asked for a trade lol

What year? Was it when they were about to trade him for Kemp?

Neo.
09-26-2020, 12:47 AM
I told you straight up. Your shit is weak.

you're such a moron

I was referring to your claims about pau

Spurtacular
09-26-2020, 12:53 AM
you're such a moron

I was referring to your claims about pau

I know what you were referring to, moron.

Your maxi pad is overflowing.

Neo.
09-26-2020, 01:04 AM
I know what you were referring to, moron.

Your maxi pad is overflowing.

so you knew

yet you still are avoiding it :lmao

why so angry?

Spurtacular
09-26-2020, 01:06 AM
so you knew

yet you still are avoiding it :lmao

why so angry?

Was in the LA market for it. Watched Pau go in lower gears cos he was sick of the diva.

You think it's just happenstance that the back-to-back champs got swept?

ElNono
09-26-2020, 02:37 AM
I'm referring to you since you vote republican.

Who said I vote republican? Maybe I don't like what either party have to offer.

daslicer
09-26-2020, 02:45 AM
Who said I vote republican? Maybe I don't like what either party have to offer.

You mentioned in one of your previous posts in this thread that you never voted for a democrat which would imply you voted republican granted you could have been a third party voter but I doubt it.

ElNono
09-26-2020, 03:00 AM
1. If you put away your fandom for a minute, Lebron is easily the most charismatic, recognizable and likeable player in the league in the past 20-25 years, tbh... This exactly what you said and I think most people would think you would have implied career and not post career with that statement 25 years ago would go back to '95 and I would say from '95-'98 MJ had charisma,recognizably, and likability that hasn't been matched since then. The Q score measures charisma,recognizably, and likability and Jordan had a higher Q score than Lebron. He still has a higher Q score despite his post career negativity of being uncle Tom. You just can't admit you were wrong. What I find even more interesting is I was reading an article that stated Curry actually has the highest Q score of a current NBA player. So Lebron is not even the most likable, charismatic player out of his own generation.

Defintion of charisma is compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others. You can say Jordan was a rotten teammate but no one cared about that stuff during the 90's. Everyone loved him, worshiped him during that time period. I have never seen Lebron get the godlike worship MJ got during the 90's. I can't say he's more charismatic than MJ was.

2. I'm done arguing this point.

3. Fact is they had the number 1 pick and Kyrie in 2014. That's why Lebron went there. Do you honestly believe he's going there if they didn't have Kyrie and the number 1 pick. They got to the finals in 2015 but you left that out on purpose. Don't be stupid we know they would have won it all in 2015 had Kyrie had not gotten injured in the finals and Love getting injured before the finals. They were not a rebuilding team but were a team that was built to win from the get go when they got Love and Kyrie. They won it all in 2016 which shows you they were a team that was built to win right away. Also Love didn't go to the Cavs he got traded to the Cavs. Davis is the only guy I have seen who actually wanted to play with Lebron since Wade in Miami. I posted the article to show you how bad of Q score he had before he went back to the Cavs so you could see where I got the information from. You are proving again to be a simpleton.

4. Nice deflection great job. Well I will deflect to by saying why didn't Lebron speak out on racial issues in 2008 or any other NBA players speak out? We all know why that is because social media didn't take off until the the start of the 2010's and that's when it became in style to do it. Lebron didn't voice any opinions on racial issues until 2012 when the Trayvon Martin shooting happened.

1. I see the "my league" there now, my bad. I own that, it was a mistake. I was referring to NBA players, basically. I can admit when I'm wrong, not the first or last time, tbh... that said, I still disagree that Lebron is anywhere below MJ at this point in time (with regards to those traits)... but again, I'm ok with people that feels he's number 2.

3. Please. There's no way Love goes to the Cavs if Lebron isn't there. He forced his way out (here's a piece from around that time if you need a refresher: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2171191-kevin-love-and-the-anatomy-of-forcing-an-nba-trade). The Wolves got a complete raw deal out of it too. And at that time Lebron (well, Rich Paul) was pretty much running the Cavs org, because there's no way Gilbert manages to make that deal. tbh, I even remember Harlem had a schtick here calling Lebron the GM. Don't forget that up to that point Love didn't make the playoffs with the Wolves, he was desperate to team up. I don't dispute your contention that Lebron had an image problem after the decision. I dispute that Nike made him go back to the Cavs. You took offense when I suggested he went to the Cavs when he could've gone to pretty much any team for more money and a bigger market, but he passed that opportunity to go to the Cavs. Nowhere in that piece you posted says Nike made him do anything.

4. What's the deflection? I'm simply pointing out that racial talk started to escalate back then. Sure, you want to take your own barometer and restrict to the '10? Ok... where was MJ? It took shit really hitting the proverbial fan in the past year to finally put one presser out. This is a guy black kids looked up to since the 90s. Frankly, it's shameful, IMVHO.

ElNono
09-26-2020, 03:01 AM
You mentioned in one of your previous posts in this thread that you never voted for a democrat which would imply you voted republican granted you could have been a third party voter but I doubt it.

Never voted for GOP or Dem... not claiming I never will, but hasn't happened yet. I got my citizenship ~12 years ago, and haven't really liked what parties have offered so far, tbh... not the kind of guy that likes to vote the 'lesser of two evils' either.

Rummpd
09-26-2020, 06:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFv9oZ4wtbU

8 reasons NBA players hate on James. [Most valid]

If you skip the ads and really not from the players perspective.

dbreiden83080
09-26-2020, 07:44 AM

Actually the way things are going if they go on to win the championship Davis is positioning himself nicely to win the finals MVP. Which will be a complete nightmare for LeBron James. Everyone in the media will basically act as if the championship doesn’t even count for him. Michael Jordan Always winning the finals MVP will be said over and over again. So the Lakers may lose the finals because LeBron will feel the need to score a lot trying to get that finals MVP.

Rummpd
09-26-2020, 08:05 AM
Actually the way things are going if they go on to win the championship Davis is positioning himself nicely to win the finals MVP. Which will be a complete nightmare for LeBron James. Everyone in the media will basically act as if the championship doesn’t even count for him. Michael Jordan Always winning the finals MVP will be said over and over again. So the Lakers may lose the finals because LeBron will feel the need to score a lot trying to get that finals MVP.

Agree 100%

lefty
09-26-2020, 09:40 AM
What year? Was it when they were about to trade him for Kemp?

97/98

Spurtacular
09-26-2020, 04:36 PM
97/98

Yea, that was at the end though. I do think he was sick of Jordan's sh** and then got wined and dined by Jordan.
Pip was a bit of a dupe.

Neo.
09-26-2020, 04:40 PM
Was in the LA market for it. Watched Pau go in lower gears cos he was sick of the diva.
how do you know that was the reason?

You think it's just happenstance that the back-to-back champs got swept?

no. I think they lost to a better, more well coached team.

ndbutch
09-27-2020, 10:32 AM
Agree 100%

There's hating on a conference rival in a year when your team is insignificant. And there's pure delusion. That take is pure delusion. Lebron want the ring. He wants two because that's how many Kobe etc. had. If you honestly believe his rant about an MVP, regular season or playoff, is sincere you're more gullible than an NBA ref buying a Pat Beverly flop. That whole act, along with the "they're disrespecting The King" rant is designed to motivate Lebron. It's an old MJ tactic. Create a way to still hate the other team to motivate yourself. This Lebrons 17th year.

Hated? People hated Kobe, Shaq, Kareem, Bird, McHale, Isiah, Iverson, Jordan. Any great player in their prime torching your team.

Rummpd
09-27-2020, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=ndbutch;10274492]There's hating on a conference rival in a year when your team is insignificant. And there's pure delusion. That take is pure delusion. Lebron want the ring. He wants two because that's how many Kobe etc. had. If you honestly believe his rant about an MVP, regular season or playoff, is sincere you're more gullible than an NBA ref buying a Pat Beverly flop. That whole act, along with the "they're disrespecting The King" rant is designed to motivate Lebron. It's an old MJ tactic. Create a way to still hate the other team to motivate yourself. This Lebrons 17th year.

I have said repeatedly I do not hate LBJ - despise him even if respect his abilities

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 10:54 PM
:lol Donkey has his head all up LeCoward's arse.

https://sports.yahoo.com/draymond-green-tells-paul-pierce-153818973.html

Rummpd
09-30-2020, 05:51 PM
Despise him but he lives well.....

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lebron-james-pays-36-8-210011376.html

Spurtacular
09-30-2020, 11:53 PM
Despise him but he lives well.....

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lebron-james-pays-36-8-210011376.html

About an eight hundred percent markup for the location.

Gonna :lol when he has to sell it for a huge loss cos Hollywood going to sh**.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2020, 10:12 AM
lol white people

ambchang
10-01-2020, 03:03 PM
Part of his post retirement Hollywood lifestyle.

Rummpd
10-01-2020, 08:54 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30019320/lebron-james-says-success-anthony-davis-attributable-no-jealousy

Man love at its best...:dizzy

Dirks_Finale
10-02-2020, 07:21 AM
Lebron rings and I will no longer be extremly annoyed with him being in the GOAT conversation. Still don't think he is goat, but winning titles with 3 different teams is pretty impressive and helps people forget about 4-6.

10-02-2020, 09:12 AM
Lebron rings and I will no longer be extremly annoyed with him being in the GOAT conversation. Still don't think he is goat, but winning titles with 3 different teams is pretty impressive and helps people forget about 4-6.

I don't get how this is being spun in a positive way tbh... the guy seems to always jump ship to form the next superteam as soon as the going gets tough and now thats a good and admirable thing? :lol

Dirks_Finale
10-02-2020, 10:16 AM
I don't get how this is being spun in a positive way tbh... the guy seems to always jump ship to form the next superteam as soon as the going gets tough and now thats a good and admirable thing? :lol

That part of it is somewhat negative, but it's merely a product of this run-from-the-grind era.

The reason I think it's impressive is because A.) It's really unprecedented...you just don't see many doing it, ever. And B.) It shows true leadership to be able to step into different situations and acheive success right away. Granted, the teams are top heavy like you point out, but as we saw with the Clippers, chemistry is a thing and it starts with the lead players and/or coaches.

Spurtacular
10-10-2020, 12:32 AM
LeBron James, the NBA’s biggest star, was widely criticized for calling Morey’s support for the protests “misinformed,” and “not educated about the situation.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/nba-broadcasts-returning-to-chinese-tv-after-more-than-year/ar-BB19RKqM?ocid=msedgdhp

Kawhitstorm
10-10-2020, 12:47 AM
That part of it is somewhat negative, but it's merely a product of this run-from-the-grind era.

The reason I think it's impressive is because A.) It's really unprecedented...you just don't see many doing it, ever. And B.) It shows true leadership to be able to step into different situations and acheive success right away. Granted, the teams are top heavy like you point out, but as we saw with the Clippers, chemistry is a thing and it starts with the lead players and/or coaches.

Right away?:downspin:

LeBrat literally missed the playoffs last season. Besides, ‘11 happened & the Cavs didn’t play well in ‘15 (struggled against the Bulls even with a healthy Kyrie)

Nivek_ogre
10-11-2020, 10:08 AM
Lol this thread. Most of the people calling LeBron a coward are supporting weaklings like Trump and the Republicans.

baseline bum
10-11-2020, 10:23 AM
Lol this thread. Most of the people calling LeBron a coward are supporting weaklings like Trump and the Republicans.

Hope LeBron wins tonight so he can get busy with black voter outreach. God bless LeBron for getting NBA arenas opened as voting sites in Milwaukee, Phily, Phoenix, Detroit, Atlanta, Cleveland, Orlando, Charlotte, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas. :toast.

FrostKing
10-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Hope LeBron wins tonight so he can get busy with black voter outreach. God bless LeBron for getting NBA arenas opened as voting sites in Milwaukee, Phily, Phoenix, Detroit, Atlanta, Cleveland, Orlando, Charlotte, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas. :toast.
Great news for Kayne's campaign:lol

FrostKing
10-11-2020, 01:34 PM
You support an ideology that kneels and washes the feet of others. Yet have the nerve to call others weak. Know your submissive role.

baseline bum
10-11-2020, 01:50 PM
You support an ideology that kneels and washes the feet of others. Yet have the nerve to call others weak. Know your submissive role.

You guys are ready to go war with Iran because Netanyahu says so.

Nivek_ogre
10-12-2020, 08:25 AM

Lol. Your ideology is going away hopefully soon. It hasn't gotten this much attention since one of your own bombed the Oklahoma City federal building.

ElNono
10-12-2020, 11:27 PM
This title probably firmly cements him above the rest, tbh... won everywhere he went, different coaches, different teammates, didn't kill his dad, didn't have a gambling problem, etc...

MultiTroll
10-13-2020, 12:18 AM
This title probably firmly cements him above the rest, tbh... won everywhere he went, different coaches, different teammates, didn't kill his dad, didn't have a gambling problem, etc...
5 > 4.

Which is more difficult, winning 5 with Pop or winning 4 with the coaches and krew Lebron had?

Spurtacular
10-13-2020, 12:35 AM

You guys are ready to go war with Iran because Netanyahu says so.

You think Tower 9 magically fell just because your Netanyahu backed government says so.

ElNono
10-13-2020, 01:52 AM
5 > 4.

Which is more difficult, winning 5 with Pop or winning 4 with the coaches and krew Lebron had?

We'll see where this ends, tbh... LeBronze still has a few more seasons in him, tbh...

baseline bum
10-13-2020, 06:35 AM
You think Tower 9 magically fell just because your Netanyahu backed government says so.

How did Tower 9 fall?

Spurtacular
10-13-2020, 06:42 AM
How did Tower 9 fall?

WTC7 fell just cos. :lol

Rummpd
10-13-2020, 07:53 AM

BS he won titles only by stacked teams or when a talented star like Irving played over his head. Still 4-6 when it matters.

lefty
10-13-2020, 09:08 AM
5 > 4.

:lol LeBron won a title win Tyronn Lue against a 73-9 team tbh

davethedope
10-13-2020, 09:33 AM
:lol LeBron won a title win Tyronn Lue against a 73-9 team tbh

I thought the warriors without KD was just a bum squad

Rummpd
10-13-2020, 03:40 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/anthony-davis-says-no-idea-000038410.html

Maybe there is a one per cent chance he drives DaQuit away?

lefty
10-13-2020, 03:56 PM
I thought the warriors without KD was just a bum squad
They were even better with KD, but tey were still a great team before he came

Nobody said they were a bum squad

Kawhitstorm
10-13-2020, 04:00 PM
They were even better with KD, but tey were still a great team before he came

Nobody said they were a bum squad

They all of a sudden became a “bum squad” when Kiwi squashed ‘em. #hatersgonnahate

FrostKing
10-14-2020, 02:18 AM
Jordan took the NBA from a niche sport into a nationally popular cultural phenomenon—Lebron has turned it back into a niche sport that’s the least popular and relevant it has ever been.

DeRozan m8
10-14-2020, 02:21 AM

Yeah...because running away and colluding with all stars is impressive.

Winning with last years Laker team may have been impressive.. but he couldn't even make the playoffs.

So he got monster Davis and cherry picked another team of role players and vets.

He didnt even win ONE SINGLE RING before colluding.

If Jordan took Lebrons approach in his career, he'd have at least 10 titles.

Give me a break lol

All titles aside too, no one can watch both MJ and LeBron and say Lebron is better.

Bill_Brasky
10-14-2020, 06:22 AM

Winning with last years Laker team may have been impressive.. but he couldn't even make the playoffs.

So he got monster Davis and cherry picked another team of role players and vets.

Give me a break lol

All titles aside too, no one can watch both MJ and LeBron and say Lebron is better.

I like how you leave out the part where the Lakers were the 1 seed before Lebron got hurt last year. Faggot.

baseline bum
10-14-2020, 06:48 AM
BS he won titles only by stacked teams or when a talented star like Irving played over his head. Still 4-6 when it matters.

The only Finals loss that he had that was bad was 2011. LOL dumbasses like you want to kill him for losing to the Spurs in 2007 with Boobie Gibson as his #2 or for losing to the Warriors in 2015 with Matthew Dellavedova as his #2 guy. Or for losing to the Durant + Curry + Klay Warriors twice.

baseline bum
10-14-2020, 06:54 AM

Give me a break lol

Jordan actually had a GM who built a team around him in Chicago. WTF was LeBron's GM doing in his first 7 years in Cleveland? Trying to get Boozer to agree under the table to sign a below market value deal and then losing him because Boozer and his agent weren't down. Drafting Luke Jackson with the only lottery pick they ever got in the LeBron era. Bringing in a shitty Euro (Sasha Pavlovic) to start, like worse Vinny Del Negro. Trading for Shaq and Ben Wallace when both were on their last legs and big liabilities. I'd have left that mess too.

baseline bum
10-14-2020, 07:00 AM
I would love to hear one other player who could have dragged that shitty 08-09 Cavs roster to 66 wins. It's not like the East was weak that year either with Boston winning 62 games and Orlando 59. That's still to me the most impressive thing I have ever seen James do, even moreso than the 2016 title over the 73-9 Warriors.

Mark Celibate
10-14-2020, 08:18 AM
The only Finals loss that he had that was bad was 2011. LOL dumbasses like you want to kill him for losing to the Spurs in 2007 with Boobie Gibson as his #2 or for losing to the Warriors in 2015 with Matthew Dellavedova as his #2 guy. Or for losing to the Durant + Curry + Klay Warriors twice.

Pretty much. This moron probably would have Lebron higher if he didn't even get to the Finals those years. "Hurrr durrr 4-1 > 4-6". In those five losses you mentioned, I know there were atleast a few times he knocked out a higher seeded team in the EC playoffs.

I've never really had a good or bad obsession with Lebron as a player. But winning with three different franchises is pretty incredible tbh. And am I the only one here that scoffs at the "stacked team" notion? The Heat had three All-Stars but it became pretty clear that Bosh only had all those All Star appearances in Toronto since he was able to stat pad on mediocre teams. Not sure how anybody can say those Cavs teams were stacked. And nobody on this Lakers team was scaring anybody after Davis. :lol Can't believe Rummmpd is acting like he was playing with prime Rondo out there.

DeRozan m8
10-14-2020, 04:10 PM
I like how you leave out the part where the Lakers were the 1 seed before Lebron got hurt last year. Faggot.

They were actually a 4 seed before he got injured....at least get your facts straight before being a faggot

Though James only attracts the low iq, so I get it.

Championships are also not won in December after easy schedules.

lefty
10-14-2020, 08:11 PM
Jordan took the NBA from a niche sport into a nationally popular cultural phenomenon.

So much wrong in one post :lol

lefty
10-14-2020, 08:12 PM

Not to mention it was his first year with his new teammates in Miami and Dallas played a great zone D

Neo.
10-14-2020, 09:13 PM
Jordan took the NBA from a niche sport into a nationally popular cultural phenomenon—Lebron has turned it back into a niche sport that’s the least popular and relevant it has ever been.

:lmao giving mike credit for everything magic, bird and dr j accomplished

mike simply took what they did and slapped mcdonalds, sprite and nike logos on it

Dirks_Finale
10-14-2020, 09:32 PM

Still looking up to MJ on GOAT list.

Still lagging behind Kobe in the title department.

Still got outplayed by a bench player in the 2011 Finals :lol

Dirks_Finale
10-14-2020, 09:40 PM

mike simply took what they did and slapped mcdonalds, sprite and nike logos on it

Like 35 million people were watching Jordan vs the very boring Jazz in the 98 Finals.

5 million watched same aged Lebron vs the Heat. :lol

Give Bird and Magic their props, but people cared about the game more when Mike played than they do in this super friends era that LBJ created...

Everyone wanted to see if Jordan would finally lose a Final's series. They never had to wonder that about Lebron because he did it over, and over, and over again. :lol

Neo.
10-14-2020, 10:21 PM
Like 35 million people were watching Jordan vs the very boring Jazz in the 98 Finals.

5 million watched same aged Lebron vs the Heat. :lol

Give Bird and Magic their props, but people cared about the game more when Mike played than they do in this super friends era that LBJ created...

Everyone wanted to see if Jordan would finally lose a Final's series. They never had to wonder that about Lebron because he did it over, and over, and over again. :lol

lol bringing lebron into a conversation about jordan as usual

lol obsessed and threatened

no one said mike wasnt important to the popularity of the sport. just that he shouldn't be given credit for turning a "niche sport" into a "cultural phenomenon". bird magic and dr j did that. it was already a cultural phenomenon when mike arrived.

bird and magic made it popular to adults, so that basketball was watched in far more of the average americans household. mike made it popular to kids and teenagers. and lets not forget that most bird and magic fans hated on mike and still do, the same way mj fans hate on lebron and kobe. and eventually the chain will go on :sleep

ElNono
10-15-2020, 04:32 AM
Still looking up to MJ on GOAT list.

Still lagging behind Horry in the title department.

Still got outplayed by a bench player in the 2011 Finals :lol

fify....

I don't know about all that. I think the case was more clear before this title, but he keeps ringing and then you just hating, tbh

endrity
10-15-2020, 05:05 AM

I thought I was the only one thinking this. People are spinning the "wins with different teams" as a positive, yet in fact it is precisely the opposite: players leaving to form superteams as soon as their current team hits a rough patch.

Dirks_Finale
10-15-2020, 06:29 AM
fify....

I don't know about all that. I think the case was more clear before this title, but he keeps ringing and then you just hating, tbh

He's almost 36 with a ton of miles on him. Let's see if he holds up and catches MJ in the title department. Then a legit argument could be made.

Dirks_Finale
10-15-2020, 08:08 AM

The title of this thread is ABOUT Lebron :lol

And with his 4th ring, I have moved Lebron into my top 5. And that's with 6 Final's losses on his resume. I don't consider it hate on my behalf, rather realism.

Hate does exist between generations. That point is true.

lol bringing lebron into a conversation about jordan as usual

lol obsessed and threatened

no one said mike wasnt important to the popularity of the sport. just that he shouldn't be given credit for turning a "niche sport" into a "cultural phenomenon". bird magic and dr j did that. it was already a cultural phenomenon when mike arrived.

bird and magic made it popular to adults, so that basketball was watched in far more of the average americans household. mike made it popular to kids and teenagers. and lets not forget that most bird and magic fans hated on mike and still do, the same way mj fans hate on lebron and kobe. and eventually the chain will go on :sleep

Rummpd
10-15-2020, 09:19 AM
https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/13/lebron-james-daughter-play-house-mansion/

When you are so rich it does not matter guess you spoil kids but still over the top

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/12/tom-brady-congratulates-lebron-on-4th-ring-not-bad-for-an-old-guy/ meanwhile Man love from President O to him.

Neo.
10-15-2020, 10:33 AM

The title of this thread is ABOUT Lebron :lol

yet the post of mine you replied to was NOT about Lebron, it was about assigning mike credit for things he didn't accomplish

And with his 4th ring, I have moved Lebron into my top 5. And that's with 6 Final's losses on his resume. I don't consider it hate on my behalf, rather realism.

i said absolutely nothing about you hating lebron, not sure why you took it so personally. the "hate" comment was also in line with people saying he turned basketball into a cultural phenomenon. he didnt, because it had already become a cultural phenomenon before he took over the league. many people hated his approach to the game and what he did to the game. magic and bird made the game likable in a way that no one has ever done.

and :lmao at you trying to prop yourself up for being "realistic" when youre the guy who whined that a friend racked up over 100k in medical bills (because of awful insurance) battling corona only to die, whined about obamacare being too expensive to get good insurance, then moments later when non-trump supporters also claim that obamacare is garbage, suddenly you said the insurance situation is just fine and that victims should simply "get a better paying job" :rollin

FrostKing
10-15-2020, 11:14 AM
https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/13/lebron-james-daughter-play-house-mansion/

When you are so rich it does not matter guess you spoil kids but still over the top

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/12/tom-brady-congratulates-lebron-on-4th-ring-not-bad-for-an-old-guy/ meanwhile Man love from President O to him.
Imagine how many homeless blacks that could house.

Dirks_Finale
10-15-2020, 04:05 PM
and at you trying to prop yourself up for being "realistic" when youre the guy who whined that a friend racked up over 100k in medical bills (because of awful insurance) battling corona only to die, whined about obamacare being too expensive to get good insurance, then moments later when non-trump supporters also claim that obamacare is garbage, suddenly you said the insurance situation is just fine and that victims should simply "get a better paying job"

None of this is at all relevant to basketball. If you took the time to read and comprehend what I said in the political forum it was:

A.) We need a better safety net
B.) I know this because of a personal experience with a family friend

That being said:

C.) You are not entitled to sh1t in this country, but your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
D.) Work hard to get into a better situation if you don't like your pay/house/car and/or health care.

Obamacare does not work. It's anything but affordable, especially if you are over 50.

Republicans would not be trying to kill the ACA if it did work. It would be political suicide.

And if you are that mono guy on the political forum, don't waste your time responding to me in your alt account as you are on ignore.

Neo.
10-15-2020, 05:53 PM
None of this is at all relevant to basketball. If you took the time to read and comprehend what I said in the political forum it was:

A.) We need a better safety net
B.) I know this because of a personal experience with a family friend

That being said:

C.) You are not entitled to sh1t in this country, but your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
D.) Work hard to get into a better situation if you don't like your pay/house/car and/or health care.

Obamacare does not work. It's anything but affordable, especially if you are over 50.

Republicans would not be trying to kill the ACA if it did work. It would be political suicide.

And if you are that mono guy on the political forum, don't waste your time responding to me in your alt account as you are on ignore.

lol triggered
lol "I'm so much more realistic than anyone else:cry :cry"
lol saying stupid crap then backtracking
lol "get a better job" is your answer to "we need a better healthcare plan", then "Obamacare sucks, we need a better healthcare plan" is your answer to "Republicans have a horrible plan"
lol thinking im mono

then you complain about something being irrelevant to basketball, despite you completely changing the conversation to begin with, and then not even responding to the basketball portion of my post :rollin

Dirks_Finale
10-15-2020, 06:18 PM
Busted.. im mono :cry

Neo.
10-15-2020, 06:22 PM
I'm equally retarded at knowing people as I am at talking basketball or politics

Dirks_Finale
10-15-2020, 06:28 PM
Oh, I didn't realize :cry this thread was:cry all about Lebron better backtrack:cry and deflect when called out. Then ad hominem per the norm...

Ball Buster
10-15-2020, 06:40 PM
LeBron James is just a fine human being. A class act all the way. Possibly the best basketball player of all time. :tu

Lakers fans are the luckiest fans in the world.

lefty
10-15-2020, 07:25 PM

:lol this

Spurtacular
10-15-2020, 07:58 PM
Breonna Taylor's booty call buddy, who shot at police.

https://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2020_37/3411124/200910-kenneth-walker-mn-1025_02b8e95176116f63e2a5f37660271723.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

Neo.
10-15-2020, 10:58 PM
show me where I backtracked.

oh you can't? k thx :tu

Spurtacular
10-16-2020, 01:24 AM
:lmao :rollin :rollin :lmao

https://am14.mediaite.com/med/cnt/uploads/2020/10/Screen-Shot-2020-10-12-at-8.04.11-AM.jpg

Rummpd
10-16-2020, 05:16 AM
https://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/arguing-with-idiots-is-like-playing-chess-with-a-pigeon-no-matter-how-good-you-are-the-bird-is-going-to-shit-on-the-board-and-strut-around-like-it-won-anyway-e3c22/

Arguing with LeBron/Fakers fans is like this.

baseline bum
10-16-2020, 08:17 AM
^ no self awareness :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
10-16-2020, 08:28 AM
^ no self awareness :lol
how’s that id rather get derozan over brandon ingram hot take working for y’all?:drunk

Neo.
10-16-2020, 10:25 AM
how’s that id rather get derozan over brandon ingram hot take working for y’all?:drunk

tbh I think baseline was referring to rummpd having no self awareness as he's one of the biggest retards on the site

Bill_Brasky
10-17-2020, 05:56 AM
They were actually a 4 seed before he got injured....at least get your facts straight before being a faggot

Though James only attracts the low iq, so I get it.

Championships are also not won in December after easy schedules.

So the fuck what if they were the 4 seed when he went down it doesnt negate my point that they were still in the hunt for a top seed, oh no what a horrible flaw in my argument that they were actually a few games out of first place and not in actual first place.

You're the fucking dipshit that insinuated that it's lebron's fault they missed the playoffs when he wasn't even fucking playing half the year. The fact that they missed the POs after he went down only proves how scrubby they were and that his value was, once again, underappreciated by dumb scrubs like yourself that think Derozan somehow is a good basketball player.

Rummpd
10-17-2020, 07:56 AM
LeBron is the 3rd best basketball player behind MJ and Kareem but still likely a roid and HCG user and a total fraud for his non-stance of China. Also now acclaimed as an activist when he was one of only a few star players to keep his own name on jersey. James does it all for the $$$

ambchang
10-17-2020, 11:57 AM
You know Lebron is good even when haters tank him third all time.

lefty
10-17-2020, 02:18 PM
MJ isn’t even top 10 tbh, unless you think DeRozan is top 10

DeRozan m8
10-18-2020, 01:54 AM
So the fuck what if they were the 4 seed when he went down it doesnt negate my point that they were still in the hunt for a top seed, oh no what a horrible flaw in my argument that they were actually a few games out of first place and not in actual first place.

You're the fucking dipshit that insinuated that it's lebron's fault they missed the playoffs when he wasn't even fucking playing half the year. The fact that they missed the POs after he went down only proves how scrubby they were and that his value was, once again, underappreciated by dumb scrubs like yourself that think Derozan somehow is a good basketball player.

Dont get angry at me that you fucked up

4th seed after an extremely easy start- opponent wise, as well as the early part of the season where teams are still finding their way and things have way less urgency in them.

When he came back, they were still in the hunt - easily - for a playoff spot.
He activated 'playoff mode' early like a cocky cunt...and failed miserably and bombed the fucked out once he was facing proper opponents at a more important end of the season.

If he took last years young team to a ring this season...that would be impressive.

But in true Bron fashion, he shipped the young guys out, brought in a future hall of famer and one of the best players in the league and then cherry picked his vets and role players.

Big deal.

Not impressive what so ever...and thats before factoring in the mickey mouse ring.

Manufactured, easy way out clown of a player

Neo.
10-18-2020, 08:51 AM
Dont get angry at me that you fucked up

4th seed after an extremely easy start- opponent wise, as well as the early part of the season where teams are still finding their way and things have way less urgency in them.

When he came back, they were still in the hunt - easily - for a playoff spot.
He activated 'playoff mode' early like a cocky cunt...and failed miserably and bombed the fucked out once he was facing proper opponents at a more important end of the season.

If he took last years young team to a ring this season...that would be impressive.

But in true Bron fashion, he shipped the young guys out, brought in a future hall of famer and one of the best players in the league and then cherry picked his vets and role players.

Big deal.

Not impressive what so ever...and thats before factoring in the mickey mouse ring.

Manufactured, easy way out clown of a player

:lmao so much butthurt in this post

Rummpd
10-18-2020, 11:30 AM
You know Lebron is good even when haters tank him third all time.

Case can be made strongly Russell (greatest winner) and Chamberlain (greatest offensively) far greater and I would take Duncan over peripatetic LaRoid any day to start team.
BSPN forgets history and LBJ lovers do too.

Spurtacular
04-21-2021, 03:42 PM

https://i.ibb.co/WfLnm2P/12.png

MultiTroll
04-21-2021, 04:50 PM
https://i.ibb.co/WfLnm2P/12.png
If the top one, the black chick attacking with the knife ya that's a no brainer get off the cops ass.

If by this bottom pic you mean the Danville, CA officer then hell no he did not need to shoot the nigra. Huge open space, other officers he could have easily taken other means including as a last resort shoot to DISARM.
Shocking Video Released Of Danville Officer Fatal Shooting; Same Officer To Be Charged In Prior Suspect Killing (yahoo.com) (https://news.yahoo.com/shocking-video-released-danville-officer-191536337.html)

ElNono
04-21-2021, 05:58 PM
No idea who that guy is, but accountability bad now?

No surprise derp out of all people would be a Lebron hater, tbh...

Texas_Ranger
04-21-2021, 06:22 PM
Yea, stupid cop, dont bring a gun to a knife fight.

FrostKing
04-21-2021, 07:21 PM
Que Lebron pretending to read a book in the locker room.

FrostKing
04-21-2021, 08:30 PM
https://i.ibb.co/6WzpyzN/Screenshot-20210421-181954-Chrome.jpg

redzero
04-22-2021, 01:49 AM
https://i.ibb.co/6WzpyzN/Screenshot-20210421-181954-Chrome.jpg

It's not about one officer but let me single out this officer for shooting somebody who was trying to stab somebody else with a knife :rollin. Does LeBron think he is helping by acting like a moron?

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 02:24 AM
It's not about one officer but let me single out this officer for shooting somebody who was trying to stab somebody else with a knife :rollin. Does LeBron think he is helping by acting like a moron?

I doubt Lebron runs his twitter account. But he does take his marching orders.

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 02:24 AM
https://gab.com/SomeBitchIKnow/posts/106106578590419216

ElNono
04-22-2021, 04:13 AM
:lol gab

I'm not a serial spam bomber

:lmao:lmao:lmao

LaSíSí
04-22-2021, 11:28 AM
https://gab.com/SomeBitchIKnow/posts/106106578590419216

I wasn't too triggered to click. My reaction: :lol

Leetonidas
04-22-2021, 11:43 AM
:lmao like its not incredibly obvious you're a Derp alt. what a loser, quoting and replying to himself

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:46 AM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/072/242/598/original/6585290bdc747881.jpeg

Leetonidas
04-22-2021, 11:47 AM
maybe if you cry more on ST, you'll hurt Lebrons feelings! :lmao

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 11:48 AM
maybe if you cry more on ST, you'll hurt Lebrons feelings! :lmao

Maybe if you cyber Lebron's asshole some more he'll sign an autograph for you.

Leetonidas
04-22-2021, 12:42 PM
:lol dumb faggot lashing out. Cry harder you stupid bitch

ElNono
04-22-2021, 03:14 PM
:lmao like its not incredibly obvious you're a Derp alt. what a loser, quoting and replying to himself

:lol years later still doesn't understand what's funny about alts...

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 03:45 PM
It's become quite clear that Lebron is a puppet. Really doesn't matter how unlikeable he is.
He stops shilling, the dollars stop rolling in. Simple as that.

koriwhat
04-22-2021, 05:32 PM
Lebron's outrage is as fake as his hairline. Fuck that Black Supremacist!

Spurtacular
04-22-2021, 06:10 PM
Lebron's outrage is as fake as his hairline. Fuck that Black Supremacist!

Like I said in the post above, he's maximizing incoming dollars.
If not him, they'll find another puppet.

james evans
04-22-2021, 06:54 PM
I'm very disappointed in Lebron for being a millionaire and not telling these white folks to kiss his ass in the media. How much money does one man need? If I had his money, i'd be the most hated black man in Amerikkka. Knowing I'm the face of the NBA, I'd talk so much trash that they couldn't do anything about but accept it.

FrostKing
04-22-2021, 11:06 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7nGzGjx/Screenshot-20210422-210331-Chrome.jpg

Allan Rowe vs Wade
04-22-2021, 11:17 PM
I'm very disappointed in Lebron for being a millionaire and not telling these white folks to kiss his ass in the media. How much money does one man need? If I had his money, i'd be the most hated black man in Amerikkka. Knowing I'm the face of the NBA, I'd talk so much trash that they couldn't do anything about but accept it.

agreed!

the jim brown/kareem abdul jabbar approach

FrostKing
04-23-2021, 01:19 AM
https://i.ibb.co/JdW8t5j/image0-2.jpg

Texas_Ranger
04-23-2021, 03:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdOtyUPcRxg&ab_channel=OutKickTheSports

he probably cant read.

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 04:58 AM
https://i.ibb.co/JdW8t5j/image0-2.jpg

:lol :lmao :rollin

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 05:00 AM

he probably cant read.

Blue anon hero.

ElNono (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054)

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 06:11 AM
Boom.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/072/322/404/original/2b0feeb26ce46241.png

Rummpd
04-23-2021, 08:57 AM
Queen James and his likely PED and ESPN enhanced self should drop Nike and China business if he wants any cred

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 10:14 AM
Queen James and his likely PED and ESPN enhanced self should drop Nike and China business if he wants any cred

He'd lose all kinds of cred in terms of dinero and amplitude.

You either serve the beast or you get dropped.

And as you mention the PEDS, he's very blackmail-able at this point.

ElNono
04-23-2021, 12:06 PM
Boom.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/072/322/404/original/2b0feeb26ce46241.png

:lol the most divisive prez in decades talking about bringing the country together
:lol still writes like a 5 year old
:lol white supremacists apologist calling other people racist
:lol "the office of donald j trump"
:lol made up seal to look like he's still relevant
:lol the biggest loser
:lol "boom"

ElNono
04-23-2021, 12:08 PM

What does China, PEDs, ESPN or Nike has to do with the killing of black people by the police?

Allan Rowe vs Wade
04-23-2021, 02:02 PM
Boom.

How did this eloquent statesman lose to the likes of Sleepy Joe?????

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 07:19 PM
How did this eloquent statesman lose to the likes of Sleepy Joe?????

He didn't. Almost nobody would.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
04-23-2021, 07:47 PM

If Trump didn’t lose to Biden, how come whitehouse.gov has a photo of Creepy Joe and that woman instead of Donald J???? I’m confused help me

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 07:55 PM
If Trump didn’t lose to Biden, how come whitehouse.gov has a photo of Creepy Joe and that woman instead of Donald J???? I’m confused help me

You'll power through, champ.

ElNono
04-23-2021, 07:58 PM
:lol another post full of irony

MultiTroll
04-23-2021, 08:10 PM
When sufficient amounts of Copium do not work, what is given next for the Gabster patient?

ElNono
04-23-2021, 09:25 PM
When sufficient amounts of Copium do not work, what is given next for the Gabster patient?

I don't think there's enough Preparation H in the world to cure that butthurt, tbh.... you hate to see it...

Dirks_Finale
04-23-2021, 09:51 PM
He put that seal up there to trigger da libs :lol

:lol the most divisive prez in decades talking about bringing the country together
:lol still writes like a 5 year old
:lol white supremacists apologist calling other people racist
:lol "the office of donald j trump"
:lol made up seal to look like he's still relevant
:lol the biggest loser
:lol "boom"

Dirks_Finale
04-23-2021, 09:52 PM

he probably cant read.

Couldn't be Jordan so elected to try and be Kaepernick :lol

MultiTroll
04-23-2021, 10:02 PM
Hang in there derp.
Trump still has bigger tits then Caitlyn.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
04-23-2021, 10:03 PM
You'll power through, champ.

can trump run again in 2024 if he won in 2016 and 2020 already?

Spurtacular
04-23-2021, 10:28 PM
Hang in there derp.
Trump still has bigger tits then Caitlyn.

You'll get friends some day, faggs.