PDA

View Full Version : Saquon Barkley out for season

florige
09-21-2020, 11:46 AM
Not good news, but maybe we will tank so we can hopefully land Trevor Lawrence because Daniel Jones is looking like he's nothing more than a reincarnation of that stiff Dave Brown

phxspurfan
09-21-2020, 01:23 PM
Not good news, but maybe we will tank so we can hopefully land Trevor Lawrence because Daniel Jones is looking like he's nothing more than a reincarnation of that stiff Dave Brown

seriously, dude has so many turnovers. It's cringeworthy to watch him. And even worse bc I started Evan Engram the last 2 weeks. The fantasy commentary be like "Engram got 7 targets wow" and it's like can you really call those throws targets

Arcadian
09-21-2020, 01:45 PM
Woooo, good thing I drafted him last year and not this year in fantasy. Won me a championship.

florige
09-21-2020, 02:02 PM
seriously, dude has so many turnovers. It's cringeworthy to watch him. And even worse bc I started Evan Engram the last 2 weeks. The fantasy commentary be like "Engram got 7 targets wow" and it's like can you really call those throws targets

I really don’t know for the life of me what they saw out of this guy. His numbers weren’t impressive at all in college. It’s like the Mara’s have a hard on for Duke QB’s or something

KobesAchilles
09-21-2020, 02:50 PM
I was an idiot. I knew I should've picked Zeke just for the sake he is never hurt but I picked Saquon :cry

Robz4000
09-21-2020, 03:16 PM
I was an idiot. I knew I should've picked Zeke just for the sake he is never hurt but I picked Saquon :cry

:lol I have both CMC and Mostert as my RBs

KobesAchilles
09-21-2020, 03:24 PM
:lol I have both CMC and Mostert as my RBs
Shit man is it me or are there more injuries this year than any other? I don't even know who else is going to get hurt on the 49ers when they face the Giants.

Robz4000
09-21-2020, 03:27 PM
Shit man is it me or are there more injuries this year than any other? I don't even know who else is going to get hurt on the 49ers when they face the Giants.

Hopefully they rule the field unplayable after their investigation. They've been using some new kind of turf not found in any other NFL stadium this year and apparently the Jets, Giants, and Steelers have also complained about it.

FrostKing
09-21-2020, 03:39 PM
Lol. Okay and half the 49ers team.

phxspurfan
09-21-2020, 04:13 PM
its also bc no preseason, no mini camp basically. These guys are carrying full workloads all out of shape

phxspurfan
09-21-2020, 10:11 PM
best back in the league *

*: in 2019

Arcadian
09-21-2020, 11:03 PM
I put up 180 points (non-PPR) this week :)

phxspurfan
09-21-2020, 11:48 PM
I put up 180 points (non-PPR) this week :)

So you had one of Aaron Jones and/or Josh Allen.

Seriously, fuck these random performances. 0-2 from some fluky stuff...

Arcadian
09-22-2020, 02:53 AM
So you had one of Aaron Jones and/or Josh Allen.

Seriously, fuck these random performances. 0-2 from some fluky stuff...

Actually, it was more of a balanced attack from all positions.

Kyler Murray
Tyreek Hill
Cooper Kupp
Alvin Kamara
James Conner
Hunter Henry
Kareem Hunt
Terry McLaurin
Zane Gonzalez
Chicago

And this wasn't even my optimal lineup. I would've scored 190 with John Brown and Hayden Hurst in place of Kupp and Henry.

phxspurfan
09-22-2020, 09:35 PM
Actually, it was more of a balanced attack from all positions.

Kyler Murray
Tyreek Hill
Cooper Kupp
Alvin Kamara
James Conner
Hunter Henry
Kareem Hunt
Terry McLaurin
Zane Gonzalez
Chicago

And this wasn't even my optimal lineup. I would've scored 190 with John Brown and Hayden Hurst in place of Kupp and Henry.

Scary Terry's week was pretty flukey tbh. I have Michael Thomas (injured based on some random bullshit last second play), DHops (had a WR3 week), Amari Cooper (WR4 week), Mahomes (QB2 week), Kareem Hunt (good week), David Montgomery (RB2 week), Engram (wtf Daniel Jones), and Jonathan Taylor. And Younghoe Koo who got me 17 points and SF defense who only got 5. I scored 150 and lost to a friend who scored 180 bc he had Aaron Jones 55 points or whatever and Scary Terry, CMac, etc.

Millennial_Messiah
09-22-2020, 09:41 PM
Hopefully they rule the field unplayable after their investigation. They've been using some new kind of turf not found in any other NFL stadium this year and apparently the Jets, Giants, and Steelers have also complained about it.

Nick Bosa should sue MetLife/John Mara for 9 figures, seriously. That kind of shit, missing a full year will affect whether he gets the kind of money his brother makes or not.

Millennial_Messiah
09-23-2020, 10:20 PM
Scary Terry's week was pretty flukey tbh..

Terry McLaren is really the Redskins entire offense.

SpursforSix
09-24-2020, 09:22 AM
Scary Terry's week was pretty flukey tbh. I have Michael Thomas (injured based on some random bullshit last second play), DHops (had a WR3 week), Amari Cooper (WR4 week), Mahomes (QB2 week), Kareem Hunt (good week), David Montgomery (RB2 week), Engram (wtf Daniel Jones), and Jonathan Taylor. And Younghoe Koo who got me 17 points and SF defense who only got 5. I scored 150 and lost to a friend who scored 180 bc he had Aaron Jones 55 points or whatever and Scary Terry, CMac, etc.

I don't know that Terry's week was flukey. He's a pretty high floor guy with great speed. They'll almost always be behind so he'll get the targets. Haskins really doesn't look but but with the volume McLaurin gets, there's a decent chance of a TD on any given week.

spurraider21
09-24-2020, 03:01 PM
I don't know that Terry's week was flukey. He's a pretty high floor guy with great speed. They'll almost always be behind so he'll get the targets. Haskins really doesn't look but but with the volume McLaurin gets, there's a decent chance of a TD on any given week.
Haskins and McLaurin were also college teammates so they have plenty of chemistry. Terry's production isn't a fluke.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 04:31 PM
Knew he'd bet out for a while the second I heard he got injured.

Haven't seen or read anything else, including the comments above this.

Load management? Avoiding catastrophe to be ready for his first big contract?