PDA

View Full Version : Coronavirus pandemic likely 'could have been prevented' if China, WHO acted differently, report says

ducks
09-21-2020, 02:31 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/world/coronavirus-outbreak-china-who-us-government-report

ChumpDumper
09-21-2020, 02:33 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/world/coronavirus-outbreak-china-who-us-government-report
"document authored by Republicans"

:lol

hater
09-21-2020, 02:47 PM
:lmao republicans resorting to writing their own propaganda :lmao

Ef-man
09-21-2020, 03:09 PM
How would trump have acted differently, trump is trump. He would have ignored them as he believes more in money than lives.

SnakeBoy
09-21-2020, 03:38 PM
"document authored by Republicans"

:lol

Is the premise wrong?

ChumpDumper
09-21-2020, 03:39 PM
Is the premise wrong?Probably. I'm not going to read the report. Are you?

Reck
09-21-2020, 03:40 PM
Trump though would have still fucked us. So there's that.

ChumpDumper
09-21-2020, 03:44 PM
Trump though would have still fucked us. So there's that.Exactly.

One infection here ends up where we are now regardless because Trump is just that bad at presidenting.

SnakeBoy
09-21-2020, 03:46 PM
Probably. I'm not going to read the report. Are you?

No the premise is obviously true from my perspective.

Could the pandemic have been prevented if China had acted differently?

ChumpDumper
09-21-2020, 03:48 PM

Could the pandemic have been prevented if China had acted differently?:lol I already answered your question.

My answer is not going to change.

One case probably gets to the US and Trump definitely ruins the US in your fantasy like he has in our reality.

Your guy is really that bad.

hater
09-21-2020, 03:48 PM
:lmao I still remember GOP supporters at Fox laughing at China back in January and saying the virus over there is good for American business :lmao :lmao

I also remember at the same time all US government politicians were saying the US is the most prepared country in the world to face a pandemic :lmao :lmao

Plenty of blame to go around and its all here in USA :lol :lol

Stupid americans :lol

SnakeBoy
09-21-2020, 04:05 PM
:lol I already answered your question.

So you believe there's "probably" nothing China could have done to prevent the pandemic?

ChumpDumper
09-21-2020, 04:09 PM
So you believe there's "probably" nothing China could have done to prevent the pandemic?Prevent?

Correct.

Probably nothing to prevent it, especially here where your Trump failed so miserably.

Trying to shift Trump's failure to China isn't working for you.

Your Trump is a failure.

ducks
09-21-2020, 04:28 PM
Probably. I'm not going to read the report. Are you?

Yeah bury head in sand blame Trump instead
He is king no checks or balances in USA

ChumpDumper
09-21-2020, 04:29 PM
He is king no checks or balances in USAAre you going to read the whole report, ducks?

Yes or no.

Reck
09-21-2020, 04:29 PM
He is king no checks or balances in USA

No, he is not.

Bogie
09-21-2020, 04:37 PM

Could the pandemic have been prevented if China had acted differently?

why is it true from your perspective?

And you never have answered what you support about trumps Russian policy. You’re really pathetic

DMC
09-21-2020, 04:39 PM
No, he is not.

You failed to detect ducks sarcasm, ducks smash

Dirks_Finale
09-21-2020, 04:48 PM
Fauci downplayed it, so did Pelosi.

In Fauci's, case I think he was getting his info from the WHO who was either corrupt as hell or had been unknowingly misled by China...

In any event, plenty of blame to go around as you say. Trump could actually help himself by owning at least part of it but he never will. People appreciate honesty and he is playing into the democrats hands by pretending he made no mistakes along the way.

:lmao I still remember GOP supporters at Fox laughing at China back in January and saying the virus over there is good for American business :lmao :lmao

I also remember at the same time all US government politicians were saying the US is the most prepared country in the world to face a pandemic :lmao :lmao

Plenty of blame to go around and its all here in USA :lol :lol

Stupid americans :lol

Bogie
09-21-2020, 04:51 PM

In Fauci's, case I think he was getting his info from the WHO who was either corrupt as hell or had been unknowingly misled by China...

In any event, plenty of blame to go around as you say. Trump could actually help himself by owning at least part of it but he never will. People appreciate honesty and he is playing into the democrats hands by pretending he made no mistakes along the way.

imagine how dumb you must be

Reck
09-21-2020, 04:56 PM
You failed to detect ducks sarcasm, ducks smash

Them run on sentences. Trump train dont stop, eh DMC?

SnakeBoy
09-21-2020, 05:20 PM
Prevent?

Correct.

Probably nothing to prevent it, especially here where your Trump failed so miserably.

Your Trump is a failure.

Okay thanks for the clarification on your answer. I didn't mean to get you so triggered.

ChumpDumper
09-21-2020, 05:26 PM
Okay thanks for the clarification on your answer. I didn't mean to get you so triggered.
I'm sorry your guy killed so many people with his miserable failure.

I know you're OK with it as long as libs are triggered. Congratulations. You can spike the football with 200k deaths.

hater
09-21-2020, 05:30 PM
Prevent?

Correct.

Your Trump is a failure.

Agreed. Nothing false in this post

hater
09-21-2020, 05:37 PM

Disagree on Faucci getting tricked by WHO. They were obviously slow to declare their e.ergencies but thats because they are a bloated bs ingernational organization. Same as UN. Not because china was controlling them lol

The US empire failed because its internal emergency circuits and organizations failed. They were actually composed of paper and not of brick and mortar. Think of the wolf and ghe 3 piggies. Were the 1st piggy the laziest. We dont even have a wooden structure but paper. Thats why we got smashed

DMC
09-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Them run on sentences. Trump train dont stop, eh DMC?

I didn't have a problem with it.

Reck
09-21-2020, 06:24 PM
I didn't have a problem with it.

You're just covering for your fellow trumper. It's ok.

DMC
09-21-2020, 06:26 PM
You're just covering for your fellow trumper. It's ok.

That doesn't make any sense. I pointed out to you it was sarcasm. How would that be covering? Obviously I was able to discern sarcasm... Do you just need to be right? Just say so.

Winehole23
09-21-2020, 07:00 PM
if wishes were horses, beggars would ride

tholdren
09-21-2020, 08:05 PM
too bad

boutons_deux
09-21-2020, 08:13 PM
Repugs, Fox, right wing hate media, all "flooding the zone with shit", sucked down with gusto by many Spurstalkers

tholdren
09-21-2020, 08:24 PM
Repugs, Fox, right wing hate media, all "flooding the zone with shit", sucked down with gusto by many Spurstalkers

Thats not right

DMC
09-21-2020, 08:50 PM

You've nary room. You've spent over a decade mass posting regurgitated leftist shit here with not even a hint of a conversation, 50 consecutive posts of nothing but repository shit. You're one of the finest examples of a politi-bot ever to be online.

MultiTroll
09-22-2020, 01:05 AM
Barry Obama and Biden had the Pandemic Response Team funded.

I don't claim to know if they were effective or just another lazy pork gov't dept.
But since there primary and only objective was to, you know spot pandemics and act immediately it seems Donceold Trumps defunding them to make more tip toppity weaponry was a total failure.

Lest this not be partisan squabbling per usual, the Democrats were busy jerking off 24/7 trying to get Rump impeached.

hombre
09-22-2020, 02:01 AM

Trump praised China's handling of C19 15 times between Jan 22nd and February 29th.

Here's my favorite from Feb 23 -
"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Well over 200,000 dead Americans because he waited for China to "solve the problem".

Trump got played by China.