PDA

View Full Version : ****OFFICIAL Week 3 Game Thread, Sponsored By The Decline of Drew Breesus****

Pages : [1] 2

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 09:55 AM
NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 3, 2020 September 27, 2020 All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS SINGLE
https://506sports.com/2020/03-CBS-V2.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Las Vegas @ New England
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Houston @ Pittsburgh
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Tennessee @ Minnesota
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Cincinnati @ Philadelphia
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

NY Jets @ Indianapolis (LATE)
Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Carolina @ LA Chargers (LATE)
Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

UPDATES: Great Falls MT: LV-NE to TN-MIN (Wed)

FOX EARLY https://506sports.com/2020/03-FOX-E.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

San Francisco @ NY Giants
Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

Chicago @ Atlanta
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

LA Rams @ Buffalo
Chris Myers, Greg Jennings, Brock Huard

Washington @ Cleveland
Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

FOX LATE https://506sports.com/2020/03-FOX-L-V2.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Dallas @ Seattle
Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Tampa Bay @ Denver

Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Detroit @ Arizona
Dick Stockton, Brady Quinn

Thursday Night: Miami @ Jacksonville (NFLN)
Sunday Night: Green Bay @ New Orleans (NBC; Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth)
Monday Night: Kansas City @ Baltimore (ESPN)

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 09:57 AM
Dallas @ Seattle huge game for both teams, no brainer that Fox protects it and gives it its "A" team.

Green Bay @ New Orleans... one QB aging like wine, the other like bread? We'll see.

Trash Allen finally faces a tough team and defense. We'll see what he's really made of. Bills are at home but likely minimal to no fans.

Real test for Derek Carr and the Raiders this week.

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 10:14 AM
Week 3 Predictions:

https://i.imgur.com/7I1eFpO.jpg

MIA @ JAC - Not sold on Gardner Minshew, but the Jaguars are the better overall team. Miami has looked terrible. Jags have fans in attendance.
LV @ NE - Carr will make things interesting, and it will be a high-scoring game. Cam will cook. Belichick wins.
HOU @ PIT - Houston sucks nuts this year. Their offense stinks and their defense isn't good except for the occasional JJ Watt play. Steelers roll at home.
NYJ @ IND - The Jets are just hapless this year. The thing is, if they get the #1 overall pick this year, they'll trade it because they still believe in Darnold.
LA @ BUF - This could go either way, but I just don't believe in Josh Allen yet. The Rams have looked like a well-oiled machine to this point.
WAS @ CLE - Neither team is great, both teams have good pass rushers, but the 'Skins have a great pass rush and the "Scary" Terry McLaren F1 road car.
CIN @ PHI - Eagles desperately need this game for their psyches and if they want a chance at all this season. Need a big bounce-back from Wentz.
TEN @ MIN - The Vikings are pretty much on their last strike as well. Sense of urgency needs to show up at home, or else they're bottom-feeders.
CAR @ LAC - The Chargers' impressive defense will stymie the Panthers' anemic offense. No McCaffrey, no offense, this could be a shutout-- or close.
TB @ DEN - Bucs get a road win against an inferior AFC opponent. Brady tears apart the Broncos' mediocre-at-best 2020 defense.
CHI @ ATL - This could go either way, and the Bears defense could prove too much, but the Falcons have a great offense and NEED to win, or Quinn is toast.
SF @ NYG - The 49ers are still a much better team; such a well-oiled machine in spite of the injuries and backup QB. The Giants are a couple years away.
DET @ AZ - Kyler Murray continues to impress, and this time he's not playing his first NFL game, so it definitely does not end in a tie. Cardinals roll at home.
DAL @ SEA - I think this game will be close and extremely high-scoring; both defenses are injured and in disarray; but Russell Wilson gets the last laugh at home.
GB @ NO - The Saints absolutely need to win this game. They're at home; if they can't get the win and bounce back from Week 2's ugly loss, they're doomed.
KC @ BAL - The game of the week, but sucks that it's on MNF instead of SNF. Really SNF worthy. Could determine AFC #1 seed/first round bye tiebreaker.

DAF86
09-24-2020, 12:00 PM
Is it mandatory to have the worst matchup possible every thursday night?

SpursforSix
09-24-2020, 12:09 PM
Is it mandatory to have the worst matchup possible every thursday night?

Minshew vs. Fitzmagic? It's not terrible.

There's not many compelling games this week anyway. The good ones are already in prime time.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 12:12 PM
Sadly I think this will be one of the Panthers few wins. Hope Im wrong

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 12:55 PM

I don't think it's impossible. But the Chargers were a 58 yard FG away from a tie against the Mighty Chiefs.

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 12:57 PM
Minshew vs. Fitzmagic? It's not terrible.

There's not many compelling games this week anyway. The good ones are already in prime time.

The early slot definitely isn't as good as last week, but it's got a few compelling games involving resident STer teams.

By far the best 2 games are DAL-SEA and KC-BAL. Just wish KC-BAL was on SNF instead of MNF. People don't really watch MNF that much anymore. But they will this week.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 01:22 PM
I don't think it's impossible. But the Chargers were a 58 yard FG away from a tie against the Mighty Chiefs.

Well, you need to put some things into perspective.

For instance the fact that it is a divisional rivalry game, which records are thrown out the window. Also the Chiefs were expecting to face a completely different type of Quarterback, only for it to change right before the game. No tape on Herbert, and he couldn't clutch it out despite MULTIPLE chances. Herbert is going to be a good QB, but he will definitely face growing pains.

Also, where do you keep getting this idea that the Panthers offense is anemic? Even without McCaffrey, we should have no trouble moving the ball. Bridgewater might not be great, but he's accurate, good in the pocket, and WINS GAMES (Minnesota, New Orleans). He will sadly lead us to a couple victories.

Obviously I would love to lose. I would do anything to grab that number one pick so the Jets don't take Lawrence (or trade the pick to a QB needy team such as Minnesota, Detroit, Denver (or ESP Saints/Falcons). But there has only been one 0-16 team. Matchups are not only predicated on style of play through the years, but how they play for those sixty minutes. I have us winning 4-5 games. A win against LAC, split with Falcons, split with Saints or Bucs, and the Jets game.

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 02:51 PM
Well, you need to put some things into perspective.

For instance the fact that it is a divisional rivalry game, which records are thrown out the window. Also the Chiefs were expecting to face a completely different type of Quarterback, only for it to change right before the game. No tape on Herbert, and he couldn't clutch it out despite MULTIPLE chances. Herbert is going to be a good QB, but he will definitely face growing pains.

Also, where do you keep getting this idea that the Panthers offense is anemic? Even without McCaffrey, we should have no trouble moving the ball. Bridgewater might not be great, but he's accurate, good in the pocket, and WINS GAMES (Minnesota, New Orleans). He will sadly lead us to a couple victories.

Obviously I would love to lose. I would do anything to grab that number one pick so the Jets don't take Lawrence (or trade the pick to a QB needy team such as Minnesota, Detroit, Denver (or ESP Saints/Falcons). But there has only been one 0-16 team. Matchups are not only predicated on style of play through the years, but how they play for those sixty minutes. I have us winning 4-5 games. A win against LAC, split with Falcons, split with Saints or Bucs, and the Jets game.

No wins against the NFC South. Also, you don't play the Jets. Do you even understand how AFC-NFC scheduling works?

spurraider21
09-24-2020, 03:01 PM
havent you basically thought the same thing in weeks 1 and 2 :lol

with that being said, i hope you're right. do us a favor and hand the chargers an L

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 03:19 PM
No wins against the NFC South. Also, you don't play the Jets. Do you even understand how AFC-NFC scheduling works?
Falcons suck. Panthers wont go 0-6 in South. We can bet big bucks on that

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 03:25 PM

with that being said, i hope you're right. do us a favor and hand the chargers an L
Raiders was 50/50 ; I knew we were losing to Tampa

spurraider21
09-24-2020, 03:39 PM
Raiders was 50/50 ; I knew we were losing to Tampa
was it you or supercum talking about how you were going to beat the succs

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 03:49 PM
was it you or supercum talking about how you were going to beat the succs
Lol I said I always love de-railing the Succs usual bandwagon, but we played them we better than I thought. The Bucs are not a good team.

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 05:16 PM
Lol I said I always love de-railing the Succs usual bandwagon, but we played them we better than I thought. The Bucs are not a good team.
False. They were discombobulated in week 1, but they're getting it together. They'll win double digits and IMO with Brees' decline, are the favorites to win the division.

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 05:17 PM
Falcons suck. Panthers wont go 0-6 in South. We can bet big bucks on that

The Falcons don't suck. They're just chokers. They have a top 5 offense. They just so happened to have played 2 offenses that are actually even better than theirs. Their schedule will lighten up. I think they can beat Chicago and Green Bay. But if they don't, Quinn is a goner. Beating the Chargers or Broncos won't save him. You have to beat good teams to succeed in this league.

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 05:19 PM

hell, I haven't picked buffalo yet, and I still don't believe in them. The only thing I'm on board with is that they're the 2nd best team in the AFC East. That doesn't mean a lot, tbh. I think they lose to the Rams. If Trash Allen and the BillyGoats win 11+ games and the AFC East, I'll eat crow and own it like a man.

spurraider21
09-24-2020, 05:44 PM
Jacobs and Waller both missed practice on Wedesday and Thursday... I'm still skeptical that either is at risk of not playing, I imagine it's just extra maintenance as they're playing on a short week and both got massive usage against the Saints.

I think the Pats will win the game, but David Andrews being out could be a huge deal. Being able to push the pocket from the middle is the only way you're going to actually bother Cam

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 07:56 PM
Jacobs and Waller both missed practice on Wedesday and Thursday... I'm still skeptical that either is at risk of not playing, I imagine it's just extra maintenance as they're playing on a short week and both got massive usage against the Saints.

I think the Pats will win the game, but David Andrews being out could be a huge deal. Being able to push the pocket from the middle is the only way you're going to actually bother Cam
Pats ALWAYS get the opposing team injury luck. ALWAYS. It's like 2015 Golden State Warriors but year after year.

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 07:58 PM
WTF... I turn the game stream on and it's 14-0 Miami?!? WTF Happened?

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 07:59 PM
Joe Buck's voice sounds like that of in a 9-1 baseball game in the 8th inning. He sounds like he wants to hit the nut sack early tonight.

phxspurfan
09-24-2020, 08:03 PM
:rofl both of these defenses suck so much ass. Final score will be 42-40

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 08:04 PM
Robinson had epic "TIT DIRT" on his uniform in the numbers after that touchdown :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 08:06 PM
:rofl both of these defenses suck so much ass. Final score will be 42-40
Final score of Dallas Seattle will be like 56-55 Seahawks with Wilson throwing a TD to Metcalf on the final play of regulation.

I'm not even joking. Dallas-Seattle might be the two best offenses in the NFL and the two worst defenses.

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 08:13 PM
that wasn't a first down, but they missed a helmet hit on the play

phxspurfan
09-24-2020, 08:20 PM
Of course, my opponent streams Gesicki and dude scores immediately

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 08:22 PM
Of course, my opponent streams Gesicki and dude scores immediately

wasn't he the guy who caught the game winning TD from fitzmagic that ended the patriots dynasty by stealing their bye in week 17 last year?

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 08:34 PM
There's some defense!! :lmao Loseshew on 4th down

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 08:35 PM
:lol the notion that Loseshew Pedostache holds a candle to The Future Kyler Murray.

Millennial_Messiah
09-24-2020, 08:50 PM
I think I'm going to play a few games of computer chess and go to sleep instead of watching the 2nd half. Nite folks.

phxspurfan
09-24-2020, 09:00 PM
Good lord every Jags receiver besides Shenault sucks so bad

DAF86
09-24-2020, 09:19 PM
Final score of Dallas Seattle will be like 56-55 Seahawks with Wilson throwing a TD to Metcalf on the final play of regulation.

I'm not even joking. Dallas-Seattle might be the two best offenses in the NFL and the two worst defenses.

What happened to the whole "Legion of boom 2.0"?

spurraider21
09-24-2020, 11:31 PM
:lol andy

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 03:51 AM
Great primetime games

GB @ NO
KC @ Baltimore

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 07:40 AM

Their secondary is the strength of their defense, but even that fell apart after Diggs got ejected in the first quarter. The Diggs ejection paired with the lack of pass rush forced Jamal Adams to be a primary pass rusher/hovering around the line of scrimmage as opposed to dictating the coverage, especially after Bruce Irvin tore his ACL. The Seahawks are down to Benson Mayowa and a band of nobodies who are solid at stopping the run but completely anemic at rushing the passer, hence the Adams blitzes... (still, I don't think they should have re-signed Clowney, he's a waste of money).

Still, with Diggs, Adams and Dunbar, (Griffin is a solid if not unspectacular CB2), the secondary is easily the strength of the defense. They'll get better as the season progresses, barring no more injuries (Tre Flowers the CB3 seems to be OK, but losing Blair the other strong safety to torn ACL means either Adams will get to roam less or else they'll have to play more Ugo Amadi and Delano Hill who are good tacklers but poor in coverage, or else find/trade for someone else)... with the Blair injury they should honestly consider bringing back Earl Thomas and moving Diggs to SS and Adams to full time deacon backer, especially after Irvin is done for the year.

The problem with Seattle's defense is their front four generates zero pressure on the QB. Their DTs aren't big enough to collapse the pocket, nor strong enough to bull rush to the QB. Cam Newton had all day in the pocket. Matt Ryan had all day in the pocket. Dak Prescott will have all day in the pocket. If you can't generate any pressure with a four man rush (they struggled to pressure even with 5 honestly unless Adams was blitzing) it doesn't matter how good your secondary is in coverage, you're going to give up a lot of yards (and ultimately points, especially if you're playing against red-zone running threats at QB like Cam, Dak, Murray, Kaepernick, etc).

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 07:41 AM
:lol andy

The secondary/back 7 is by far the strength of their pass defense. Read above. Also, their front 7 stopped the run pretty darn well. Not many holes. The issue is. The. D-Line. Can't. Rush. The. Passer.

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 07:46 AM
The game plan for Dallas should be to avoid running Zeke and Let Dak Cook, tbh. AVOID Running the football up the gut, that is the strength of the Seahawks' defense. This is not a game for Zeke to have 20-25 carries. 10-12 max, honestly, unless the Cowboys somehow get a huge lead (unlikely). Get him involved in the screen game, especially when Adams blitzes. Let Zeke get his 100+ yards from scrimmage mostly from the receiving game this time. Also, spam CeeDee Lamb/Gallup/Cooper, the Seahawks are helpless to stop them. Drop back in the pocket, take your time, find the open receiver. Not a difficult concept. Tyron Smith can even sit out another game to rest, that won't make a huge difference against Seattle's D-Line honestly.

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 07:53 AM
Great primetime games

GB @ NO
KC @ Baltimore
The Rodgers > Brees schtick will be painful to listen to after the Saints get massacred, I'm afraid. But I hope the Saints win.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 08:06 AM
The Rodgers > Brees schtick will be painful to listen to after the Saints get massacred, I'm afraid. But I hope the Saints win.

If Minnesota drops another game or two I might have to get on the GB bandwagon. They were my second choice when selecting my team here.

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 08:17 AM
If Minnesota drops another game or two I might have to get on the GB bandwagon. They were my second choice when selecting my team here.
So you'd drop your team and cheer for a division rival? Pitiful. Just pitiful. :depressed

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 08:21 AM
So you'd drop your team and cheer for a division rival? Pitiful. Just pitiful. :depressed

Always liked both before living in the region. Was a Favre fan in the first place. Him playing for both only solidified it.

Frankly, I like all the teams in that division. Though a part of me hates the Bears. And I don't like the mgmt personality (Murphy, Thompson) of GB either. They totally dicked Favre.

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 08:50 AM
Always liked both before living in the region. Was a Favre fan in the first place. Him playing for both only solidified it.

Frankly, I like all the teams in that division. Though a part of me hates the Bears. And I don't like the mgmt personality (Murphy, Thompson) of GB either. They totally dicked Favre.

I'm a Favre fan and always was but Rodgers is a smug faced, self-centered psychopath tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-25-2020, 12:54 PM

WTF?

you must be European

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 02:32 PM
WTF?

you must be European

No, it's different if you're embedded in a place long enough in the midwest. You learn the enmity of divisional opponents as part of your fandom.
You spend a lot of time in fairweather Cali, which didn't even have a football team for a long time and it's different.

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 02:49 PM
No, it's different if you're embedded in a place long enough in the midwest. You learn the enmity of divisional opponents as part of your fandom.
You spend a lot of time in fairweather Cali, which didn't even have a football team for a long time and it's different.

yeah, the Bears could be 5-11 for five straight years and pack the stands at Soldier Field, while the 11-5 Chargers couldn't even get a 50% occupancy in a small soccer stadium in the most populous metro area in the USA, even with half of the fans rooting for the opposite side :lol

:lol California

though, I will say....49ers fans are pretty damn loyal/faithful.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 02:54 PM
yeah, the Bears could be 5-11 for five straight years and pack the stands at Soldier Field, while the 11-5 Chargers couldn't even get a 50% occupancy in a small soccer stadium in the most populous metro area in the USA, even with half of the fans rooting for the opposite side :lol

:lol California

though, I will say....49ers fans are pretty damn loyal/faithful.

When Raiders left Oakland, and the Niners had their 80's run they built their base. That included some from SoCal; though most stayed committed to Rams or Raiders.

spurraider21
09-25-2020, 03:21 PM
Henry Ruggs is out against Pats. David Andrews confirmed out on their side.

Jacobs/Waller both questionable but I fully expect them to paly.

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 04:00 PM
When Raiders left Oakland, and the Niners had their 80's run they built their base. That included some from SoCal; though most stayed committed to Rams or Raiders.
but nobody likes chargers except the high school girls with the iphones on 4% :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-25-2020, 04:03 PM
but nobody likes chargers except the high school girls with the iphones on 4% :lol
San Diego

spurraider21
09-25-2020, 04:19 PM
San Diego
:lol they had the worst fans in the league tbh... just look at CN

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 04:53 PM
Another note about the Seahawks... the OG Legion of Boom with Chancellor, Thomas and Sherman in their primes would have fared just as poorly as they are now if they had the 2020 D-line instead of Bennett, Avril, McDonald, Clemons, (healthy) Irvin, etc. all in their primes.

Robz4000
09-25-2020, 04:54 PM
:lol they had the worst fans in the league tbh... just look at CN

False.

spurraider21
09-25-2020, 04:57 PM
False.
even before they moved to LA, the raiders always had a 9th home game in san diego. their fans didnt give a shit tbh. i'm sure there are some great die hard fans, but on the whole? nah, the fans didnt support the team much. im sure they had plenty of fair weather fans when marty had that machine running

Robz4000
09-25-2020, 05:08 PM
even before they moved to LA, the raiders always had a 9th home game in san diego. their fans didnt give a shit tbh. i'm sure there are some great die hard fans, but on the whole? nah, the fans didnt support the team much. im sure they had plenty of fair weather fans when marty had that machine running

They weren't a great fanbase yes, but I definitely wouldn't call them the worst. I remember back in the day when San Diego was an awesome home field advantage; hell, I grew up on stories on some crazy shit at Qualcomm games. Problem is the ownership became beyond toxic, the stadium itself a shit hole, and the team mediocre. Obviously the Raiders fanbase went through/is going through the same and staying strong but its understandable for a team with a history of losing/choking to become jaded.

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 05:10 PM

Even during their peak Rivers years (2005-2013), their road record was oddly on par with or better than their home record. Whenever they had a home game in the playoffs they practically always lost. Whenever they started out the playoffs in the wild card and on the road they'd usually win a game before ultimately succumbing. When another California team or a big-name team like the Steelers or Cowboys or Packers came, the crowd was always close to 40-50% away team fans. Not quite the consistent 50% (and up to 80% when big name teams played there) you saw the last two years, but close enough... why is that?

SD is a posh, oversized party / retirement town. Not really a great place for sports, or high paying jobs for that matter.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 05:26 PM
even before they moved to LA, the raiders always had a 9th home game in san diego.

Overstated.

But that's because the Raiders built their market share before the Chargers were even a franchise. That's not on the fans, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 06:17 PM
Overstated.

But that's because the Raiders built their market share before the Chargers were even a franchise. That's not on the fans, tbh.
chargers should have relocated to somewhere like st louis or louisville tbh.

Spurtacular
09-25-2020, 06:18 PM
chargers should have relocated to somewhere like st louis or louisville tbh.

LA market is never a fail in the long term.

spurraider21
09-25-2020, 06:24 PM
they should have been retracted

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2020, 08:48 PM
they should have been retracted

got to have 32 teams though otherwise it's a mess

the current NFL schedule is perfect, I hope they nix the 17 game idea.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 09:08 AM
Happy Football Gameday in America!! :toast

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 11:50 AM
Update: My prediction changes to CHICAGO @ Atlanta now that Julio Jones is out.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:03 PM
The Bears should trade Foles to the Eagles for a 2nd or 3rd, tbh. Trubisky is just fine and Foles doesn't deserve to rot on the bench. Meanwhile, the Eagles are in dire need of a competent quarterback, especially one who's won a Super Bowl MVP, tbh.

Will Hunting
09-27-2020, 12:11 PM
The Bears should trade Foles to the Eagles for a 2nd or 3rd, tbh. Trubisky is just fine and Foles doesn't deserve to rot on the bench. Meanwhile, the Eagles are in dire need of a competent quarterback, especially one who's won a Super Bowl MVP, tbh.
No way they could get a 2nd for Foles, but I agree the Eagles should use a midround pick to get him if possible.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:13 PM
Sean McVay is the Jim Harbaugh of piss poor time management. Ironically, in the same (loaded) division. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:13 PM
No way they could get a 2nd for Foles, but I agree the Eagles should use a midround pick to get him if possible.

Carson Wentz simply can't run or throw at a competent QB level anymore, probably because of all the injuries tbh

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:14 PM
Patsfan vs. Spurraider21, this early window should be good in this thread tbh

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:15 PM
why trot out that terrible kicker on 4th and 13 for a >50 yard kick, McVay? :( Just punt it or even go for it. That guy can't kick. He missed a 25 yarder against Dallas week 1, what makes you think he can hit a 52 yarder?

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 12:16 PM
:lol raiders jumping on a hard count on a PUNT. good god

front 4 is really showing up though. maurice hurst is significantly better than maliek collins, but collins gets more snaps because he's marinelli's guy. hope that doesnt last long

and cant believe i'm saying this, but tom cable deserves a lot of credit for the raiders OL with all these missing parts

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:18 PM
The 49ers have such a good coach/front office/well oiled system that they could trot out 22 practice squad starters and still win tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:25 PM
Jordan REED is a huge weapon for the 49ers... Brate, OJ and Gronk WHO?!? Dallas Goedert and Ertz WHO?

Kittle and Jordan Reed... now that's a combo!

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 12:29 PM
raiders were doing everything right then jacobs fumbled in the red zone, damn

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 12:30 PM
Jordan Reed injured. What is with the turf at that stadium

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 12:32 PM
wow, replay showed jacobs clearly recovered the fumble... they didnt overturn it even after review. the fuck?

i guess its not a raiders-pats game without a controversial call

edit: PICK. get the ball back right there again. raiders defense completely dominating so far

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:33 PM
and then Reed gets hurt :(

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 12:33 PM
Carson Wince stands like a statue in the pocket for like 30s...doesn't get rid of the ball...gets sacked...gets up and tries to shake hands with his offensive lineman...lineman shoves him away lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:34 PM
Jordan Reed injured. What is with the turf at that stadium

fucked up, that's what it is

submarining the 49ers season. Seattle gets them both at home. luckyasses

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:34 PM
Carson Wince stands like a statue in the pocket for like 30s...doesn't get rid of the ball...gets sacked...gets up and tries to shake hands with his offensive lineman...lineman shoves him away lol
omg... Twitter GIF / link?? :lol

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 12:37 PM
this is the worst Wentz has ever looked... yikes

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:38 PM
:lol Wentz threw ANOTHER pick

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:39 PM
this is the worst Wentz has ever looked... yikes

Meanwhile on Broad street...

"
WE WANT FOLES!
WE WANT FOLES!!
WE WANT FOLES!!!
"

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:40 PM
Another 49ers starter injured... Moseley.

Robz4000
09-27-2020, 12:41 PM
:lol this is ridiculous

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 12:42 PM
Baker Mayfield trying his best to throw it to the opposing team again... OBJ playing DB

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 12:44 PM
They need to call the 49ers game and move to a different stadium. Shit isn't fair at this point

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:45 PM
:lol Wentz

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 12:48 PM
:lol this is ridiculous

Good news for the Cowboys is that their game there isn't until week 17 when the starters probably won't be playing.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 12:55 PM
Raiders have done a good job so far, but the turnovers are too much.

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 01:06 PM
Raiders have done a good job so far, but the turnovers are too much.
yep, though the first one was a missed call

carr's fumble was a blown block. OL was holding up better first few drives

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 01:07 PM
yep, though the first one was a missed call

carr's fumble was a blown block. OL was holding up better first few drives
Wdym? Jacobs looked like he clearly fumbled

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 01:09 PM
Wdym? Jacobs looked like he clearly fumbled
he did fumble, but the replay showed he clearly recovered it and was down by contact. ball was ripped out way after it was blown dead.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:12 PM
Ridley is a fantasy BEAST this year :wow

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:12 PM
Wentz with another Moonball. Trying to get Ertz killed out there after they already lost Goedert :lol

DAF86
09-27-2020, 01:15 PM
Trash Allen tearing shit up out there.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 01:16 PM
he did fumble, but the replay showed he clearly recovered it and was down by contact. ball was ripped out way after it was blown dead.
Lol Gruden having tuck rule flashbacks

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:17 PM
Julio WHO?! Seriously. Falcons are good this year. Just ran into the best team in week 1, and choked away week 2. No sweat. They'll still make the playoffs and Quinn will keep his job.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 01:17 PM
Josh Allen MVP

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 01:18 PM
Julio WHO?! Seriously. Falcons are good this year. Just ran into the best team in week 1, and choked away week 2. No sweat. They'll still make the playoffs and Quinn will keep his job.
No they are not. This is nothing new. They look the same every year. Gurley is shot and Ryan is soft. Offense os too good to tank and rebuild. They suck when it matters

AlexJones
09-27-2020, 01:18 PM
Remember when Wentz vs Dak was a debate? Wentz isn't even better than Dalton at this point

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 01:19 PM
Lol Gruden having tuck rule flashbacks
ultimately didnt matter much as cam got picked off a few plays later

problem is defense looks gassed after their great start

AlexJones
Roethlisberger is pure greatness

DAF86

Update: My prediction changes to CHICAGO @ Atlanta now that Julio Jones is out.

That was a quick turnaround brother. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:20 PM
JuJu Smith Schuster... Houston just sucks nuts.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:21 PM

I agree, but I was high on the Falcons from week 1.

Bears are still kicking though. Their defense doesn't usually shine until the 2nd halves anyways and we all know the Falcons can choke on a fat one like there's no tomorrow. So we'll see.

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 01:21 PM
he has the memory of a goldfish tbh

seattle went from legion of boom 2.0 to shitty defense in one week too

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:24 PM
:lmao Jason Garrett
:lmao Daniel Jones
:lmao team of 2nd stringers pwning the NFL
:toast NFC Best

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 01:25 PM
offense leaving our defense out to dry. no sustained drives for a while, D is totally gassed

also love abram's instinct and energy but damn he's a poor form tackler. missed a big one against michel earlier and burkhead for the TD

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:27 PM
Jerick McKinnon a legit double threat... those 2 years off really made him look 20 again

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 01:30 PM
Carr to Renfrow :wow

Millennial_Messiah
TD Burrow!!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Carr with the big boy throw

Raiders look good this year. All those guys that shit on Gruden better go into hiding

KobesAchilles
09-27-2020, 01:31 PM
Thank goodness we are facing the Giants tbh. The division is just ridiculous this year. Can’t fall too behind this early in the season. A 1-2 start is like a death sentence

DAF86
09-27-2020, 01:33 PM
Fuck, I knew I should have still gone with the Niners despite all the injuries. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:34 PM
would be funny as hell if Wentz threw a pick 6 to end the first half... would make my day :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:35 PM
nevermind... Wentz threw a TD

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 01:37 PM
Carr with the big boy throw

Raiders look good this year. All those guys that shit on Gruden better go into hiding
huge TD to end the half... raiders get the ball back to start the 3rd too. get the defense some rest. that front 4 was feasting in the first quarter

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 01:39 PM
huge TD to end the half... raiders get the ball back to start the 3rd too. get the defense some rest. that front 4 was feasting in the first quarter
How tf did Renfrow go undrafted. He was DeShaun’s security blanket for four year.

you know Bill is keeping notes

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 01:40 PM
How tf did Renfrow go undrafted. He was DeShaun’s security blanket for four year.

you know Bill is keeping notes
he was a 5th round pick last year

teams usually look for more upside in the draft than a designated slot guy. undersized, ran a 4.6, etc. but yeah with how valuable slot receivers are in today's league, you're seeing guys like Van Jefferson get drafted in the 2nd round now.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:42 PM
Thank goodness we are facing the Giants tbh. The division is just ridiculous this year. Can’t fall too behind this early in the season. A 1-2 start is like a death sentence

On a similar note. I wouldn't be surprised if Sean McVay is on the hot seat if the Rams don't make the playoffs this year. His "new and creative" offensive schemes have been figured out by the NFL and his decision making isn't just questionable, it's godawful. Even the off-the-field decisions like flying the team back to LA instead of staying east, looking like the Rams are feeling the major jet lag that they could have easily avoided by using Shanahan's blueprint by keeping the team east for 2 straight east coast games.

McVay wastes 3rd quarter timeouts (and timeouts in general) like there's no tomorrow... that's on the coach. His offensive scheme is stale. His defense isn't particularly good. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams act quick to move in a better direction.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:45 PM
By the way, I didn't make up the name "Trash Allen". Jalen Ramsey (of the Rams) did.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:47 PM
Jalen Ramsey getting jizzed on in man coverage all game long by "Trash Allen", Diggs, and company. Just like the legitimate catch he gave up to Gallup in week 1. That dude is a prissy and a fraud.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 01:48 PM
Bears getting jobbed by the PackerRefs tbh.

DAF86
09-27-2020, 01:49 PM
By the way, I didn't make up the name "Trash Allen". Jalen Ramsey (of the Rams) did.

Because he knew he was going to get trashed by Allen? :lol

KobesAchilles
09-27-2020, 01:49 PM
On a similar note. I wouldn't be surprised if Sean McVay is on the hot seat if the Rams don't make the playoffs this year. His "new and creative" offensive schemes have been figured out by the NFL and his decision making isn't just questionable, it's godawful. Even the off-the-field decisions like flying the team back to LA instead of staying east, looking like the Rams are feeling the major jet lag that they could have easily avoided by using Shanahan's blueprint by keeping the team east for 2 straight east coast games.

McVay wastes 3rd quarter timeouts (and timeouts in general) like there's no tomorrow... that's on the coach. His offensive scheme is stale. His defense isn't particularly good. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams act quick to move in a better direction.
They are gifted 6 wins this year right off the bat by facing the NFC Least and the Jets/Dolphins. McVay wins the games he’s supposed to win. I agree about his coaching but if they go 4-6 in those other 10 games then they are in the playoffs.

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 02:00 PM
Vikings should be playing field position game. Going for 54/49 yd FG when they should punt and pin Titans back.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:08 PM
SF is such a Belichick-ian fail-proof, well-oiled machine. It doesn't matter the personnel, or who's playing or who's injured... they're going to win.

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 02:08 PM
Vikings should be playing field position game. Going for 54/49 yd FG when they should punt and pin Titans back.

Sure enough; they got a FG with the short field.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:10 PM
the 49ers long snapper can't get a snap down and he's an 8 year veteran. That field/stadium needs to be burned to the ground. You remember that black kitty cat from last year? It was probably attracted to all the rats there, tbh.

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 02:12 PM
missed FG was huge. now after that TD its a 2 possession game

Abram is such a poor tackler for a guy who loves contact.. it's bizarre

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:14 PM
Told you guys Inman is a baller.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:15 PM
TD Burrow to Chad Ochocinco!! I mean Higgins lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:16 PM
:lmao down 2 scores and letting the 3rd quarter end when they had 30 seconds left.

Sean McVay is an even worse time manager than Jim Harbaugh was with the Niners, and that's saying something.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:18 PM
They are gifted 6 wins this year right off the bat by facing the NFC Least and the Jets/Dolphins. McVay wins the games he’s supposed to win. I agree about his coaching but if they go 4-6 in those other 10 games then they are in the playoffs.

I don't see 4 more wins for the Rams if they don't win today tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:20 PM
:lol wait, Trubisky got benched for Foles? What did I miss?

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 02:20 PM
yeah, we're gonna get waxed in the 4th

edwards hurt too

DAF86
09-27-2020, 02:21 PM
I don't see 4 more wins for the Rams if they don't win today tbh.

Why, because they would lose an away game vs one of the best teams in the AFC?

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:23 PM
:lmao WENTZ :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:24 PM
Why, because they would lose an away game vs one of the best teams in the AFC?

that'll help them in the conference tiebreakers, but not the division ones

DAF86
09-27-2020, 02:27 PM
that'll help them in the conference tiebreakers, but not the division ones

That doesn't answer why you think the Rams wouldn't be able to win 4 more games if they lose to the Bills today.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:28 PM
:lol BillyGoats "elite defense" of nobodies tbh

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:30 PM
That doesn't answer why you think the Rams wouldn't be able to win 4 more games if they lose to the Bills today.

I think they can win 1 division game in a stacked division. 1-5. Then if they lose today they need to win at home vs NE, beat the Jets and Dolphins, Redskins and Giants... they also have to go to Tampa and play the Bucs... not sure if there's 10 wins there.

SuperCam
09-27-2020, 02:30 PM
:lmao WENTZ :lmao

I CALLED IT :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:34 PM
:lol Wentz getting partially benched for Hurts already

DAF86
09-27-2020, 02:35 PM
I think they can win 1 division game in a stacked division. 1-5. Then if they lose today they need to win at home vs NE, beat the Jets and Dolphins, Redskins and Giants... they also have to go to Tampa and play the Bucs... not sure if there's 10 wins there.

That's your 4 wins right there.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:36 PM
I CALLED IT :lol
:lmao Wentz just overthrew a wide open TD just now

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 02:37 PM
great pay by devin mccourty there to save a TD. carr was looking him off but he didnt buy it. instincts, man.

that earlier missed FG showing its face here. still a 10 point game now

DAF86
09-27-2020, 02:37 PM
Just realized you meant 4 more wins besides the predicted 6. My bad son.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:38 PM
HOLY SHIT AARON DONALD IS A GOD :wow :wow :wow

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:41 PM
:lol Trash Allen getting a penalty for not knowing the rules and bitching.

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 02:41 PM
Cook carrying backup QB Cousins and Rudolph saving him.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:43 PM
:lol Bills led in the 3rd quarter by a score of 28-3 :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:43 PM
Never forget

28-3

CROFL Trash Allen :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:47 PM
Trash Allen was DOWN :lmao refs

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:49 PM
:wow :wow HOLY SHIT JOE BURROW!!! 3rd & 25 conversion :wow

DAF86
09-27-2020, 02:52 PM
Poor Texans had to face arguably AFC's top 3 teams in the first three weeks. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:53 PM
Rams with a stinker on defense on 3rd and a mile.

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 02:54 PM
If Vikings have to rely on a defensive stand to win this game, we're f*cked.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 02:56 PM
:lmao Eagles 3 minutes away from 0-3. What will Wentz do? Stay tuned.

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 02:59 PM
gg pats

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 03:01 PM
If Vikings have to rely on a defensive stand to win this game, we're f*cked.

Xtra f'cked thanks to Dipshit Zimmer's failed two attempt making this a two-point game instead of a three-point game.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:02 PM
This is where Allen lost the division last year. Same situation, will he convert this time? 4th down & 9.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:03 PM
WTF??!? TERRIBLE CALL :bang

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:04 PM
The refs just fucking stole the game from the Rams. Ugh. The BillyGoats are the most fraudulent franchise in sports. :pctoss

DAF86
09-27-2020, 03:06 PM
Never forget

28-3

CROFL Trash Allen :lmao

I knew Allen was getting 6 as soon as you posted this bro. Remember: don't ever blow your load early. :lol

DAF86
09-27-2020, 03:06 PM
15 seconds still time to get a FG, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:08 PM
Buffalo Frauds got that gift wrapped. You don't call that ticky tack bull shit on 4th down. :pctoss

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 03:09 PM
wentz has been reduced to tebow tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 03:09 PM
Josh Allen bro

DAF86
09-27-2020, 03:10 PM
I also had a feeling the Eagles would tie it up, tbh. :lol

DAF86
09-27-2020, 03:11 PM
Buffalo Frauds got that gift wrapped. You don't call that ticky tack bull shit on 4th down. :pctoss

Sold on Allen and the Bills yet?

DeadlyDynasty
09-27-2020, 03:11 PM
Yes, it was the refs who gave up a 3rd and 22:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:12 PM
Big Dick Nick time

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 03:12 PM
First time I've seen Thielen not make the clutch play.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:13 PM
Sold on Allen and the Bills yet?

Nope. The Bills 3rd "win" was a major *. Allen threw it away on 4th down to lose the game. The refs bailed his trash ass out. Nope, still pretenders bro.

DAF86
09-27-2020, 03:18 PM
Nope. The Bills 3rd "win" was a major *. Allen threw it away on 4th down to lose the game. The refs bailed his trash ass out. Nope, still pretenders bro.

:lol But you said this son:

Jets and Lawlphins effect tbh.

If he does the same thing and they beat the mighty Rams next week I'll eat some crow, but Trash Allen has done zero up to this point but stat pad on easy teams with lousy defenses and no pass rush.

Regardless of one bad call or not, the dude still put up 320 yds and 5 TD's on "the mighty Rams". At this point you are just being a biased hater, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:19 PM
wentz has been reduced to tebow tbh

:lol tbh

Josh Allen had a 2011 Tebow-esque last drive, tbh.

DAF86
09-27-2020, 03:20 PM
Pending Russel Wilson's performance vs the Cowboys, Allen in the lead of the early MVP race, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
:lol But you said this son:

Regardless of one bad call or not, the dude still put up 320 yds and 5 TD's on "the mighty Rams". At this point you are just being a biased hater, tbh.

The Rams came back and won, but the refs wouldn't have it

Millennial_Messiah
HOLY SHIT

BIG DICK NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! #BDN

SuperCam
Josh Allen bro

Cream Cam, tbh

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 03:22 PM
These announcers with their bullshit next gen stats win probability bullshit need to stfu. That shits garbage

DAF86
09-27-2020, 03:22 PM
The Rams came back and won, but the refs wouldn't have it

Let's say you are right and the Rams should have won it. You don't credit the Bills for playing "the mighty Rams" tough?

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 03:23 PM
:lol Failcons

DAF86
That choking Falcons' gene. :lmao

spurraider21
These announcers with their bullshit next gen stats win probability bullshit need to stfu. That shits garbage
why, cause they dont show that minshew is the GOAT?

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:24 PM
:lmao The Failcons franchise
:lmao Atlanta as a whole
:lmao Epic Chokers

Big Dick Nick :smokin

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:25 PM
Let's say you are right and the Rams should have won it. You don't credit the Bills for playing "the mighty Rams" tough?

The Rams are a top 8 team in the NFC and they're the 4th team in their division. I've been saying that since the beginning of my season, read my post history. So leave it at that. They'll win 9 or 10 games and just barely miss the playoffs.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 03:26 PM
Come on Carolina, stop playing well

Millennial_Messiah
Eagles need to trade for Foles badly. Price just went up, Will Hunting. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
:lmao The Failcons franchise
:lmao Atlanta as a whole
:lmao Epic Chokers

Big Dick Nick :smokin
Youre such a fucking idiot dude

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:27 PM
Come on Carolina, stop playing well

:lol all in on the first 2 weeks but now all in on tanking in week 3

Will Hunting
09-27-2020, 03:28 PM
Eagles need to trade for Foles badly. Price just went up, Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032). :lol
With his contract I'm not even sure if they could. Might need Chicago to agree to take on We:lolntz

Will Hunting
09-27-2020, 03:29 PM
:lol reminds me, wonder what EDP thinks of the Eagles' season so far

DAF86
09-27-2020, 03:29 PM
The Rams are a top 8 team in the NFC and they're the 4th team in their division. I've been saying that since the beginning of my season, read my post history. So leave it at that. They'll win 9 or 10 games and just barely miss the playoffs.

Dude, I just quoted one of your posts from last week calling the Rams a "mighty team". :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:31 PM
ALDON SMITH IZ BACK

DeadlyDynasty
09-27-2020, 03:35 PM
Dude, I just quoted one of your posts from last week calling the Rams a "mighty team". :lol
73% completions, 5 total tds. Dug his team out of 3rd and 22 on the winning drive when Rams had just scored 29 straight and had all the momentum.

yes, pure trash:lol

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 03:36 PM
why, cause they dont show that Winshew is the GOAT?

fify

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 03:37 PM
Lamb was a solid pick by the Boys btw, seems for real

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:38 PM
ugh... throw to Lamb, Cooper, Gallup... stop throwing to Schultz

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:41 PM
NFC North is a two horse race; Viqueens are (un)officially eliminated.

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 03:42 PM
ugh... throw to Lamb, Cooper, Gallup... stop throwing to Schultz

My thoughts exactly. Why does Dak struggle with all these weapons

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 03:46 PM
ROFL Cowboys left Lockett wide tf open

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:46 PM
Pending Russel Wilson's performance vs the Cowboys, Allen in the lead of the early MVP race, tbh.

Trash Allen doesn't have shit on Rustle, tbh. :toast

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:47 PM
My thoughts exactly. Why does Dak struggle with all these weapons

he's like a chain smoker in throwing to tight ends, he needs to cut the habit and wake up and realize he has 3 all pro level wideouts and throw to them, only throw to the TEs as a last resort

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:47 PM
ROFL Cowboys left Lockett wide tf open

All set up by the Carson run. Wilson is a mastermind.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:50 PM
Cincinnati gets a tie game every season. Eagles (un)officially eliminated, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 03:51 PM
:lol Dallas special teams.

DAF86
09-27-2020, 03:51 PM
Trash Allen doesn't have shit on Rustle, tbh. :toast

What do you have against Allen son? It's not like the Bills are a division or even conference rival of the Cowboys, tbh. :lol

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 03:52 PM
:lol safety

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:00 PM
Aldon Smith is a monster.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:01 PM
:lol safety

Aldon Smith 2 sacks and 3 additional pressures tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:02 PM
stop with this short bullshit. Seahawks can't pass rush. THROW DEEP MCCARTHY YOU ASS

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:02 PM
Dak ONLY throws deep when it's a free play, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:06 PM
Lamb, Cooper are the best 1-2 in the league

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 04:07 PM
Where tf did this defense come from

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:10 PM
The Cowboys are a very good football team with a trash secondary (except for rookie Diggs) and terrible special teams.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:12 PM
WOW TREVON DIGGS HAVE MY FUCKING BABIES!!!!!! :smokin

Will Hunting
09-27-2020, 04:13 PM
:lmao Metcalf

It's almost an annual tradition where a player throws a touchdown away by prematurely showboating

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:14 PM
I don't understand.... If that's an incomplete pass, shouldn't there still be time left on the 1st quarter clock?

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:14 PM
:lmao Metcalf

It's almost an annual tradition where a player throws a touchdown away by prematurely showboating

Desean Jackson :lol

Calvin Johnson did it once too.

lefty20
09-27-2020, 04:16 PM
NFC North is a two horse race; Viqueens are (un)officially eliminated.

Cheeseheads will win it comfortably. Bears 3-0 start is nice but I don't buy it yet. We've had to pull 2 wins out of our asses in the 4th quarter. I'm just happy about the fact that Mitch was finally benched for bid dick Nick. Gonna be super pissed of if Nagy goes back to Mitch next week. It's time to move past that humiliating draft pick.

Will Hunting
09-27-2020, 04:17 PM
Desean Jackson :lol

Calvin Johnson did it once too.
It happens a lot more in college too. How fucking hard is it to get into the endzone before you start celebrating?

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:18 PM
No flag for the hit on Cooper? WTF refs

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:19 PM
Cheeseheads will win it comfortably. Bears 3-0 start is nice but I don't buy it yet. We've had to pull 2 wins out of our asses in the 4th quarter. I'm just happy about the fact that Mitch was finally benched for bid dick Nick. Gonna be super pissed of if Nagy goes back to Mitch next week. It's time to move past that humiliating draft pick.

Nah, with BDN at the helm, they'll go 13-3, win the division, beat the Packers in week 17 with a full stadium of fans and go on to win the SB.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:25 PM
Why waste a down running on 1st with Elliott when you have Lamb, Cooper and Gallup? Seriously

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:27 PM
Why this end around BS when the Seahawks can't rush the passer with 4 or even 5? tbh. Just throw to Gallup/Lamb/Cooper all day. Stop the stupid run and trick play BS

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 04:29 PM
Action Jackson!!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 04:29 PM
Damn now I gotta get excited for the season again

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 04:32 PM
First Thielen not coming up clutch, and now Lockett. Strange day.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 04:34 PM
Bridgewater is such a puss LOL

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 04:38 PM
Man this defense is looking good. Hope it lasts

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:41 PM
Seattle refs carried them that entire drive tbh :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:46 PM
What an epic NFL response by DAK. :tu

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
DaK dOeSnT tHrOw It DeEp

phxspurfan
Dak has like 10 stars and goes to Cedrick The Entertainer. Ok

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:47 PM
Dak has like 10 stars and goes to Cedrick The Entertainer. Ok

Wilson is a good 4th WR tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 04:48 PM
Another fumble! Lets go!!!!

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 04:48 PM
DHops with 4 targets the entire 1st half.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:55 PM
DHops with 4 targets the entire 1st half.
And they're losing to one of the NFC's worst 3 teams. At home.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 05:00 PM
And they're losing to one of the NFC's worst 3 teams. At home.
We play them next week

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 05:00 PM
Prescott. :depressed

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 05:01 PM
Bro this defense!!!!!

RD2191
09-27-2020, 05:06 PM
Lmao. Searefs out in full force.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 05:08 PM
I guess nobody decided to cover Tyler Lockett today.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 05:11 PM
This is a great game though. Setting up for an epic high-octane second half.

phxspurfan
09-27-2020, 05:14 PM
Stream whatever defense plays Sam Darnold

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2020, 05:16 PM
Herbert is a god damn monster

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 05:26 PM
Benson Mayowa... Dak... ugh. :(

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 05:27 PM
Russ with another 4 TD / 0 INT game, and it's only the 3rd quarter