PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Boos Donald Trump, Chants 'Vote Him Out!' as He Pays His Respects to Ruth Bader Ginsburg

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 10:41 AM
:toast When the crowd realizes he is there, it starts up. He squirms.

Chants of "vote him out!" is about where he exits. Foreshadowing?

https://people.com/politics/donald-melania-trump-pay-respects-to-ruth-bader-ginsburg/

DMX7
09-24-2020, 10:43 AM
:wow

1irGJPUGYuk

Ef-man
09-24-2020, 11:05 AM
Yes, loved that unsteadiness in his stance on his clearly hearing the “vote him out” chant.

ducks
09-24-2020, 12:24 PM
:toast When the crowd realizes he is there, it starts up. He squirms.

Chants of "vote him out!" is about where he exits. Foreshadowing?

https://people.com/politics/donald-melania-trump-pay-respects-to-ruth-bader-ginsburg/

Very classy to do at a funeral

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 12:27 PM
who cares what those worthless jobless losers have to say anyhow? fuck them all!

GB20
09-24-2020, 12:31 PM
Have you seen Trump’s rally? The word class doesn’t exist in Trump’s dictionary.

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 12:35 PM
Have you seen Trump’s rally? The word class doesn’t exist in Trump’s dictionary.

:cry

GB20
09-24-2020, 12:38 PM
:cry
I am sorry this is happening to you.

hater
09-24-2020, 12:52 PM
:lmao

He shoulda wore a darth vader mask :lmao

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 12:53 PM

Very classy to attend the funeral of someone whos dying wishes you are in the process of shitting on.

Eat a bag of dicks, you don't give a flying shit about it, and we both know it.

DMX7
09-24-2020, 12:55 PM
Yes, loved that unsteadiness in his stance on his clearly hearing the “vote him out” chant.

He looked like he wanted to retreat back to the White House's bunker.

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2020, 12:59 PM
What a surprise! Democrats in Washington DC???? Who knew?

Spurminator
09-24-2020, 12:59 PM
Just more video for Fox News to play on a loop to paint the left as unhinged.

DMX7
09-24-2020, 01:03 PM
He looked like he wanted to retreat back to the White House's bunker.

Oh, I'm sorry. I mean he wanted to go "inspect" the bunker again. :lol

TimDunkem
09-24-2020, 01:37 PM
ducks talking about class when he's been wishing for RBGs death for years.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 01:38 PM

don’t forget the glee he took over the forced hysterectomies performed on women at trump concentration camps

hater
09-24-2020, 01:49 PM

And he danced on her grave. Havent seen more dancing since Slater competed in dancing w the stars

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 02:10 PM
So, you say Trump supporters arent classy, but your political affiliation does the same thing. Shouldnt you hold yourself to a higher standard? Or is it just okay when you do it

spurraider21
09-24-2020, 02:16 PM
good. first thing trump/mcconnell thought when they heard she died wasn't "oh thats sad, lets per her respects." no, it was "oh goodie lets fill that seat bitch"

boutons_deux
09-24-2020, 02:19 PM
Very classy for Trash to announce his list of candidates knowing RBG was near death.

GB20
09-24-2020, 02:25 PM
So, you say Trump supporters arent classy, but your political affiliation does the same thing. Shouldnt you hold yourself to a higher standard? Or is it just okay when you do it
I am talking about Trump. I don’t care about his supporters.

DMX7
09-24-2020, 02:51 PM
What a surprise! Democrats in Washington DC???? Who knew?

Democrats are everywhere.

Trump got 3 million less votes than Clinton.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 03:05 PM

this is an awesome Self own.

You just told us you know you’re a piece of shit, but then lectured us on how hurt your feelings are when you’re told you’re a piece of shit.

are you and derp related?

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 03:14 PM

more crybabies... these days ST seems to be infiltrated by nothing but weak progressive men who cry a lot it seems. :cry

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 03:15 PM

Eyup. My thoughts exactly.

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 03:16 PM

death wishes aside... she did nothing while on the bench for the past few years because she was in hiding, in and out of the hospital, and or sleeping. she was worthless on the bench in her last years.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 03:18 PM

One should try.

But die hard Trump supporters, never have.

Are they really equal tho? One has to worry about false equivalence when going down roads like this. "both sides do it" is lazy thinking, because quite often people assume that "it" is equal, and that is very rarely the case.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 03:20 PM
further...

How long do I have to try and take the high road, when I talk to people who, day in and day out, are dishonest assholes? The kind that will take advantage of your high road to shit on you at any chance they get.

Done being nice to dishonest people. If you have some honest disagreement, I will give as good as I get, right up to the point where I get the first lie/distortion/omission.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 03:30 PM
But die hard Trump supporters, never have.

Baseless, subjective statement, while at the same time putting an entire group of people and judging them off baseless comments.

"both sides do it" is lazy thinking, because quite often people assume that "it" is equal, and that is very rarely the case.

youre the one that brought up thos argument, now its being used against you , so its lazy thinking?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 03:32 PM
this is an awesome Self own.

You just told us you know you’re a piece of shit, but then lectured us on how hurt your feelings are when you’re told you’re a piece of shit.

are you and derp related?

Actually, youre writing a false narrative. Show me where I stated that. You are making baseless assumptions to further your argument that isnt there.

I dont appear to be the snowflake here. & I dont need to make up baseless comments, in which you cannot prove, to support my claim. I called out someone that hates Trumps supposed traits, but displays the same out of hatred in the comments. Its hypocritical, but perhaps that word is too many syllables for you

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 03:40 PM
Baseless, subjective statemrnt, while at the same time putting an entire group of people and judging them off baseless comments.

youre the one that brought up thos argument, now its being used against you , so its lazy thinking?

Every diehard Trump supporter I have ever talked to has been obnoxious about it. When they get a chance to congregate, they get worse. I attended a couple of tea party rallies back in the day and the kernel of racism and hatred of education has stayed.

Yesterdays tea party patriot is todays Trumptard. It is a one circle Venn diagram.

Not sure what objective base you would want me to use there.

I don't engage in both sides-ism without evaluating scope and scale. I know enough about logical fallacies to avoid false equivalence.

Let me rephrase:

"Both sides do it" is lazy thinking, when people assume "it" is somehow equal, when it is rarely the case.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 03:40 PM
Actually, youre writing a false narrative. Show me where I stated that. You are making baseless assumptions to further your argument that isnt there.

I dont appear to be the snowflake here. & I dont need to make up baseless comments, in which you cannot prove, to support my claim. I called out someone that hates Trumps supposed traits, but displays the same out of hatred in the comments. Its hypocritical, but perhaps that word is too many syllables for you

no false narrative. You are snowflake

it was a great self own, though. Well played

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 03:44 PM
Every diehard Trump supporter I have ever talked to has been obnoxious about it. When they get a chance to congregate, they get worse. I attended a couple of tea party rallies back in the day and the kernel of racism and hatred of education has stayed.

Yesterdays tea party patriot is todays Trumptard. It is a one circle Venn diagram.

Not sure what objective base you would want me to use there.

I don't engage in both sides-ism without evaluating scope and scale. I know enough about logical fallacies to avoid false equivalence.

Let me rephrase:

"Both sides do it" is lazy thinking, when people assume "it" is somehow equal, when it is rarely the case.
Im not really sure what you’re referring to, but if you’re referring to being proud of who they are voting for and beliefs, we can agree. If we are discussing obnoxious behavior regarding a political party, surely you cant leave out the biased media faking poll numbers, accusations of racism when you dont support a movement that is predicated on unbalanced teachings (who knows if a BLM is peaceful or not), and the attack of the character on millions of Trump supporters that COULd simply appreciate the way he has opened up jobs and steadied the economy during the worst crisis in over one hundred years.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 03:45 PM
no false narrative. You are snowflake

it was a great self own, though. Well played
Like a true leftist, baseless assumptions with no proof, while at the same time attacking someones character in which they do not know. Ironic given their political stance.

This is not surprising to see someone from the left make up tall tales. How about those poll numbers before the last election.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 03:50 PM
Im not really sure what you’re referring to, but if you’re referring to being proud of who they are voting for and beliefs, we can agree. If we are discussing obnoxious behavior regarding a political party, surely you cant leave out the biased media faking poll numbers, accusations of racism when you dont support a movement that is predicated on unbalanced teachings (who knows if a BLM is peaceful or not), and the attack of the character on millions of Trump supporters that simply appreciate the way he has opened up jobs and steadied the economy during the worst crisis in over one hundred years.

... and there it is.

"fake media poll numbers"

"unbalanced teachings"

:cry "why won't they just play nothing but the propaganda I agree with?" :cry

I will happily attack the character of people who ignore who and what their cult leader is. Trying to say that your cult has a monopoly on truth is the first, surest sign you are in a cult.

Being in a cult is your choice.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 03:50 PM
Like a true leftist, baseless assumptions with no proof, while at the same time attacking someones character in which they do not know. Ironic given their political stance.

This is not surprising to see someone from the left make up tall tales. How about those poll numbers before the last election.

Anyone who uses the term “leftist” already has no character.

i get that you’re frightened.

But the self own was still derp admitting to be on disability level epic

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 03:51 PM

What kind of proof do you want, and of what specifically?

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 03:53 PM
We can start with some proof of outright corruption/nepotism.

You can't even deny this is nepotism, and no other president from either party has done anything even remotely like it:

First and easiest:

Making your daughter, and her husband into "advisors" and government employees, with security clearances over the objections of the security clearance officials who objected because of their business entanglements.

Both have used their positions to further their own business interests WHILE working for the government.

TRUMP OVERRULED HIS STAFF TO GIVE IVANKA ACCESS TO TOP-SECRET INTELLIGENCE
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/ivanka-trump-security-clearance

Officials rejected Jared Kushner for top secret security clearance, but were overruled
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/officials-rejected-jared-kushner-top-secret-security-clearance-were-overruled-n962221

Jared Kushner may have an ethics problem – to the tune of $90m
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/15/jared-kushner-cadre-corruption-ethics-foreign-funding

In May 2018, Ivanka Trump’s business received approval for several new Chinese trademarks a week before President Trump announced that he wanted to lift the ban on the Chinese company ZTE, for violating US sanctions. In 2017, the business received three new Chinese trademarks on the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ivanka-trump-voting-machines/

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 03:55 PM
Boos now, Cry later... tbh

:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 03:56 PM
Anyone who uses the term “leftist” already has no character.

i get that you’re frightened.

But the self own was still derp admitting to be on disability level epic
Frightened of what? A man with obvious cognitive impairment being in office having to deal with Russia, China, North Korea and Iran?

At least your buddy has some sense. I legitimately have no idea what the substance behind your blabbering is. What are you even saying?

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 03:57 PM
That is really the top of the shit berg.

Next one... (throws dart at map of washington, lands on commerce department.

oooh Wilbur Ross. There is a uniquely scummy jackass.

Forbes magazine described Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross as “one of the biggest grifters in American history,” finding a career total of more than $120 million siphoned from business associates.
The Securities and Exchange Commission charged Ross with pocketing $10.4 million that rightly belonged to investment partners.
Ross held official meetings with the CEOs of Chevron and Boeing while his wife owned shares in those companies valued at $400,000 and $2 million.
He failed to divest holdings in the world’s third-largest auto parts maker until October 2017, after official dealings with top people at BMW, Toyota, GM, and Ford, among other major customers of the parts company.
For nearly a year after his confirmation, Ross held onto his stake in Navigator Holdings, a natural-gas shipping company tied to Russian oligarchs and members of Vladimir Putin’s family. Before divesting, Ross personally negotiated a deal to facilitate the export of American-produced liquefied natural gas to China. The ethics officer who OK’d Ross’s actions got a promotion.
Ross came up with a phony legal pretext for the White House’s plan to discourage Latino voting by putting a citizenship question into the 2020 census. Citizenship information would be critical to enforcing the Voting Rights Act’s protections against racial discrimination, the Commerce Department claimed. The Supreme Court found Ross’s justification beyond belief. The decision had actually been made at the behest of a Republican strategist after analyzing its likely impact on racial voting patterns; the anti-immigration zealot and onetime Trump strategist Steve Bannon was one of the people using backdoor connections to get Ross to act.

Secretary Wilbur Ross is a banker and investor known as the “King of Bankruptcy” for his history of gaining control of financially shaky companies, clearing their debts for pennies on the dollar, and squeezing the remaining assets for a quick profit, sometimes after walking away from worker health and pension obligations.
In addition to the many episodes that caused Forbes to call him a grifter on an epic scale, Ross is the former part-owner and vice chairman of a Cyprus bank known as a top money laundry for Russian oligarchs.

The real scummy part, while in office:

Ross played a leading role in U.S.-China trade matters despite his joint investment in a shipping company with a Chinese state fund.
Ross conferred with leaders of state-controlled funds in Qatar, Japan, and Singapore which had previously placed money with his private equity firm.
He sold his interest in a railcar company after lunch with the CEO, who told Ross that Trump tariffs would hurt the business.
Ross made short sales of Navigator stock a few days after learning that the company would be the subject of a damaging story in The New York Times. The share price promptly fell 3.9 percent.

https://prospect.org/mapping-corruption-interactive

FURTHER REFERENCE (full links to supporting material in above website)
New Details About Wilbur Ross’ Business Point To Pattern Of Grifting (Forbes)
SEC fines Wilbur Ross’ firm $2.3 million over fees (CNBC)
Wilbur Ross (Revolving Door Project Swamp Tour)
The Wilbur Ross Scandal Isn’t About Russia, It’s About Corruption (Intercept)
The Case Of Wilbur Ross’ Phantom $2 Billion (Forbes)
Wilbur Ross Scheduled Meetings With Chevron, Boeing Despite Conflicts Of Interest (Forbes)
Ross shorted Russian-linked shipping company ahead of Paradise Papers (ICIJ)
Commerce Secretary’s Offshore Ties to Putin ‘Cronies’ (New York Times)
How Wilbur Ross made money from a story exposing his business ties to the Kremlin (Quartz)
New Memo Reveals the Census Question Was Added to Boost White Voting Power (Slate)
The company linking Wilbur Ross to Putin cronies has a key role in Trump’s energy plan (Quartz)
Trump just gave China a ‘sledgehammer’ to smash the LNG monopoly (CNBC)
The Trump Administration’s Census Cover Up (ACLU)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 03:57 PM
We can start with some proof of outright corruption/nepotism.

You can't even deny this is nepotism, and no other president from either party has done anything even remotely like it:

First and easiest:

Making your daughter, and her husband into "advisors" and government employees, with security clearances over the objections of the security clearance officials who objected because of their business entanglements.

Both have used their positions to further their own business interests WHILE working for the government.

TRUMP OVERRULED HIS STAFF TO GIVE IVANKA ACCESS TO TOP-SECRET INTELLIGENCE
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/ivanka-trump-security-clearance

Officials rejected Jared Kushner for top secret security clearance, but were overruled
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/officials-rejected-jared-kushner-top-secret-security-clearance-were-overruled-n962221

Jared Kushner may have an ethics problem – to the tune of $90m
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/15/jared-kushner-cadre-corruption-ethics-foreign-funding

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ivanka-trump-voting-machines/

Are we really going to do corruption right now? When I get back from the office tonight we will do corruption viabpolitical party. This will be fun.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 03:59 PM
... and there it is.

"fake media poll numbers"

"unbalanced teachings"

:cry "why won't they just play nothing but the propaganda I agree with?" :cry

I will happily attack the character of people who ignore who and what their cult leader is. Trying to say that your cult has a monopoly on truth is the first, surest sign you are in a cult.

Being in a cult is your choice.
Lmao!!! So now I am in a cult. Just curious, do you even know what my political party is? Would it surprise you to know I voted Obama?

I dont understand whats so funny about my accusations. They are all true. Quoting them and saying nothing to defend it certainly helps my point. Just saying.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:00 PM
I turned from Democrat to Republican when I did research outside of the three same news networks and realized the corruption in the Democratic party

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:01 PM
Lmao!!! So now I am in a cult. Just curious, do you even know what my political party is? Would it surprise you to know I voted Obama?

I dont understand whats so funny about my accusations. They are all true. Quoting them and saying nothing to defend it certainly helps my point. Just saying.

i voted obama in twice but from what the weak left says here i'm a bigger trumper than pence. :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:01 PM
By the way, how about you post your source and not just a random page of letters.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:04 PM
Sooo what is next... so many to choose from.

Conflict of interest database hudnreds of lines long...

https://trumpconflicts.sunlightfoundation.com/

Let's start with this:

The Trump Organization is the collective name for a group of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump, the current U.S. President, is the sole or principal owner. The businesses include hotels, international real estate, golf clubs and more. While President Trump still owns the company, his sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, have day-to-day control.

----drilling down into it, we find basic constitutional concerns.

Exclusive: Foreign government leases at Trump World Tower stir more emoluments concerns

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department allowed seven foreign governments to rent luxury condominiums in New York's Trump World Tower in 2017 without approval from Congress, according to documents and people familiar with the leases, in what some experts say could be a potential violation of the U.S. Constitution's emoluments clause.

The Manhattan building, part of the real estate empire of Donald Trump, had housed diplomats and foreign officials before the property developer became president. But now that he is in the White House, such transactions must be approved by federal lawmakers, some legal experts say. The emoluments clause bans U.S. officials from accepting gifts or payments from foreign governments without congressional consent.

The rental transactions, dating from the early months of Trump's presidency and first disclosed by Reuters, could add to mounting scrutiny of his business dealings with foreign governments, which are now the subject of multiple lawsuits.

Congressional staffers confirmed to Reuters that the Trump World Tower lease requests were never submitted to Congress. Elijah Cummings, chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, said his committee has been "stonewalled" in its efforts to obtain detailed information about foreign government payments to Trump's businesses.
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1S80PP

to overlook this, you have to decide that the Constitution's self-dealing provisions don't apply to Trump.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:05 PM

Eyup. Trump's cult is pretty obvious to those outside the bubble.

Don't really care who you voted for in the past.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:06 PM
Are we really going to do corruption right now? When I get back from the office tonight we will do corruption viabpolitical party. This will be fun.

Yes or no, has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?

Spurtacular
So the rioters can't show respect and Miss Ginsburg's wake. Who knew?

Reck
:lol This was great to see.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:09 PM
Yes or no, has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?
Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife. Im not referring to her occupation. Im referring to his corruption leading to millions of dollars going her way & for what? Do you know the answer to that? Because I do.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:11 PM
I turned from Democrat to Republican when I did research outside of the three same news networks and realized the corruption in the Democratic party

I give this as less than even odds of being true in fact.

If you were really worried about corruption, you would not be a Trump supporter. Especially given Trumps repeated violations of the emoluments clause.

koriwhat

you act like it's illegal not to take advice and or to place your family in positions within the administration.

Yes or no, is it illegal for either?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Sooo what is next... so many to choose from.

Conflict of interest database hudnreds of lines long...

https://trumpconflicts.sunlightfoundation.com/

Let's start with this:

The Trump Organization is the collective name for a group of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump, the current U.S. President, is the sole or principal owner. The businesses include hotels, international real estate, golf clubs and more. While President Trump still owns the company, his sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, have day-to-day control.

----drilling down into it, we find basic constitutional concerns.

Exclusive: Foreign government leases at Trump World Tower stir more emoluments concerns

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1S80PP

to overlook this, you have to decide that the Constitution's self-dealing provisions don't apply to Trump.
I see. You care about the Constitution now. Whats your opinion of the second amendment? Semi autos are still protected under that. You wouldnt wanna question that would you ?

koriwhat
I give this as less than even odds of being true in fact.

If you were really worried about corruption, you would not be a Trump supporter. Especially given Trumps repeated violations of the emoluments clause.

RUSSIAGATE/SPYGATE but go ahead and proceed if you must...

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:13 PM

Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife.

I didnt ask about wives. Either you dont' understand the word "wife" or the word "daughter and husband"

Simple yes or no.

2nd time:
Has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:14 PM
Frightened of what? A man with obvious cognitive impairment being in office having to deal with Russia, China, North Korea and Iran?

At least your buddy has some sense. I legitimately have no idea what the substance behind your blabbering is. What are you even saying?

I’m saying you’re a snowflake whose feelings are hurt because the leader of the cult you belong to was insulted.

i get that you’re scared. It’s a big scary world. But you have no substance with which to make a legitimate argument. You only parrot what you’re told your opinion should be.

and you’re also running a very standard tactic of the people that think for you. Pretend somehow you’re the aggrieved party and pretend you’re side is the victim.

you support forced hysterectomies of women in concentration camps set up your leader. You have no opinion worth ever considering

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:15 PM
[Bill Clinton gave his wife a government salary and a security clearance over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination].

Prove this.

Link.

Bullshit has been called.

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:16 PM
the virtue signaling progressive retards here are too funny

Bogie
:lmao:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
I’m saying you’re a snowflake whose feelings are hurt because the leader of the cult you belong to was insulted.

i get that you’re scared. It’s a big scary world. But you have no substance with which to make a legitimate argument. You only parrot what you’re told your opinion should be.

and you’re also running a very standard tactic of the people that think for you. Pretend somehow you’re the aggrieved party and pretend you’re side is the victim.

you support forced hysterectomies of women in concentration camps set up your leader. You have no opinion worth ever considering
The victim?

Im living good, in Hollywood, CA, with the President I voter for. Thanks to him, the company I work for was able to expand and give me work.

its funny to hear you talk about ME playing the victim. Is that not been Democrats the past four years going on about how everything offends them?

the worlds scary , bro

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:18 PM
Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife. Im not referring to her occupation. Im referring to his corruption leading to millions of dollars going her way & for what? Do you know the answer to that? Because I do.

ok. Provide your link to showing all this corruption

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Prove this.

Link.

I will post the link. But next time if you want to be more credible, how about not editing my words to fit your agenda. Might help out next time. Maybe afterwards Ill even convert you to the Trump cult. We sit around a campfire and chant out ancient religious chants, while sacrificing a lamb for the greater power that is Donald Trump.

too easy

Spurs Homer
The victim?

Im living good, in Hollywood, CA, with the President I voter for. Thanks to him, the company I work for was able to expand and give me work.

its funny to hear you talk about ME playing the victim. Is that not been Democrats the past four years going on about how everything offends them?

the worlds scary , bro

hollywood is a shithole

i feel bad for you!

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:19 PM
I see. You care about the Constitution now. Whats your opinion of the second amendment? Semi autos are still protected under that. You wouldnt wanna question that would you ?

I do care about the Constitution. Second amendment should have been a lot more clearly written by the founders, among many of their other mistakes.

I like guns, and now own a couple. Right wing nutjobs are armed, and I will make sure I am as well. Seems fair.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:19 PM
The victim?

the worlds scary , bro

:rollin

good for you

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:20 PM
the virtue signaling progressive retards here are too funny

not nearly as funny as you are Joey

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:21 PM
hollywood is a shithole

i feel bad for you!

hollywood was nice last year when i visited but the policies and leadership is what's bringing california down.

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:23 PM
not nearly as funny as you are Joey

your bitchass will forever hide behind your anonymous handle and talk shit endlessly. it's easy to figure out just how tough you truly are bogie. pat yourself on the back because you found a home on the internet where your weak ass can feel empowered without retribution. :tu

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:23 PM
[Bill Clinton gave his wife a government salary and a security clearance over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination].

Prove this.

Link.

I will post the link.

No, you won't.

That is the political forum equivalent of "I have a girlfriend in Canada" :rollin

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:24 PM
https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/whitewater-scandal.asp

This is the controversy revisited. When I get home Ill post more, including Hillary’s 84 million dollar laundering act.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:25 PM
your bitchass will forever hide behind your anonymous handle and talk shit endlessly. it's easy to figure out just how tough you truly are bogie. pat yourself on the back because you found a home on the internet where your weak ass can feel empowered without retribution. :tu

how do you know I haven’t been to mannly (such a bad ass tough guy place they have to add an n) tattoos to do a consultation with you Joey?

ChumpDumper
09-24-2020, 04:26 PM

This is the controversy revisited. When I get home Ill post more, including Hillary’s 84 million dollar laundering act.
Money laundering bad now?

Do you know who the president is right now?:lol

Spurtacular
09-24-2020, 04:27 PM
So the rioters can't show respect and Miss Ginsburg's wake. Who knew?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:27 PM
I do care about the Constitution. Second amendment should have been a lot more clearly written by the founders, among many of their other mistakes.

I like guns, and now own a couple. Right wing nutjobs are armed, and I will make sure I am as well. Seems fair.
So you wouldnt object to me carrying my M-16 on me going out an about with a concealed license? Good to know

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:28 PM
how do you know I haven’t been to mannly (such a bad ass tough guy place they have to add an n) tattoos to do a consultation with you Joey?

the funny thing is the fact you think i added an N because i was trying to be more mannly than manly. you're a retard if you truly believe that.

as well, i don't tattoo pussies and i know a pussy when i see one. come on down pussy!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:28 PM
Money laundering bad now?

Do you know who the president is right now?:lol
I do, the bigger question is do YOU know who the elect is ? Bet you cant answer that

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:29 PM
But next time if you want to be more credible, how about not editing my words to fit your agenda.

I guess reading comprehension is kind of poor with you people. Not "fitting my agenda at all", merely rephrasing your words in context.

Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife...[remainder omitted]

You said directly, "yes" to that question, and then claimed it was Bill Clinton who gave "his wife" "government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?"

Maybe it is the word "yes" you don't understand.

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:29 PM
btw bogie, i rarely do walk-ins and especially not since coming back to work in may so there's no need for consultations with me. tell me again about your visit to my shop. i love fairytales mothergoose. :tu

Chris
09-24-2020, 04:30 PM
Very classy to attend the funeral of someone whos dying wishes you are in the process of shitting on.

Eat a bag of dicks, you don't give a flying shit about it, and we both know it.

That was debunked.

lol RandomGay

N0 LyF3 ScRuB

I guess reading comprehension is kind of poor with you people. Not "fitting my agenda at all", merely rephrasing your words in .

You edited my words and told me to prove what you said I said. Are you really this desperate? I posted the link & its very basic, just for you

Bogie

So you only post a quick google search for an old news article. Ohh you showed us.

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:31 PM
So you only post a quick google search for an old news article. Ohh you showed us.

you bitch about that but then proceed to pretend to have visited me face to face. Ohh you showed me.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:32 PM
At least I post my sources, unlike the guy youre playing touch butt with in here editing my quotes

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:33 PM
So you wouldnt object to me carrying my M-16 on me going out an about with a concealed license? Good to know

you’re one of those tough guys that goes into Starbucks with your gun for everyone to see so they know they’re dealing with a badass, aren’t you?

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:34 PM

I didnt ask about wives. Either you dont' understand the word "wife" or the word "daughter and husband"

Simple yes or no.

2nd time:
Has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?

[a lot of other things and no answer]

Third time:

yes or no.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
hollywood is a shithole

i feel bad for you!
Tons of bums , if youre in right place its ok

Bogie
you bitch about that but then proceed to pretend to have visited me face to face. Ohh you showed me.

you have no idea Joey.

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:35 PM
you’re one of those tough guys that goes into Starbucks with your gun for everyone to see so they know they’re dealing with a badass, aren’t you?

i doubt he does especially in commiefornia. mother goose tell us more!

weebo
don't worry team derp...these same people will cheer for trump...when's he's the one in a casket

koriwhat
you have no idea Joey.

i have a damn good idea and i'll even go on record saying you'll never ever come see me face to face. keep pretending and telling us all some more fairytales.

RandomGuy
You edited my words and told me to prove what you said I said. Are you really this desperate? I posted the link & its very basic, just for you

Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife...[remainder omitted]

I asked you if X

You said "yes"

Pretty clear.

Did you not mean yes?

ChumpDumper
09-24-2020, 04:36 PM
I do, the bigger question is do YOU know who the elect is ? Bet you cant answer that

"Elect" is a verb.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:36 PM
Third time:

yes or no.

Donald Trump doesn’t have a husband, so I used the equivalent, his wife. I do not know the answer to that. But I do know the corruption in the Democratic party, and Bill/Hillary have been in controversy for multiple decades. Is it all unfounded, or do you just bat the eye to people you like? Sounds fishy to me. If you are a Democrat attacking Trump for having two people he thinks is right for the job, whom he feels comfortable with, Id suggest you look into your political affiliations mirror. I did.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:37 PM
At least I post my sources, unlike the guy youre playing touch butt with in here editing my quotes

Using you’re actual words are considered editing?

And you guys always project gay acts on to others. We’ve come to learn everything you guys are given for opinions are nothing but projection. Trying to tell us all something.

cap off that self own with stepping out of your closet?

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:37 PM
don't worry team derp...these same people will cheer for trump...when's he's the one in a casket

that's actually pretty funny but fuck you still weebs... :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:38 PM

And you guys always project gay acts on to others. We’ve come to learn everything you guys are given for opinions are nothing but projection. Trying to tell us all something.

Are you suggesting that theres something wrong with being gay? Are you homophobic?

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:38 PM

^^ HOMOPHOBE. bogie goes straight to gay bashing because bogie's a HOMOPHOBE regardless of NLS's sexual preference.

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:39 PM
So now we got WillHunting as a clear cut racist and Bogie as a clear cut homophobe. Next?

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:41 PM

Money laundering is bad.

Anyone who does that should be in jail. Clinton included.

I think people who help launder money for the Iranian Republican Guard should definitely be prosecuted.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal

Oops. Again, tip of the shitberg.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:43 PM
Donald Trump doesn’t have a husband, so I used the equivalent, his wife. I do not know the answer to that. But I do know the corruption in the Democratic party, and Bill/Hillary have been in controversy for multiple decades. Is it all unfounded, or do you just bat the eye to people you like? Sounds fishy to me. If you are a Democrat attacking Trump for having two people he thinks is right for the job, whom he feels comfortable with, Id suggest you look into your political affiliations mirror. I did.

"daughter and husband".

So no, no other president has given his daughter and her husband government jobs with security clearances over the objections of officials normally in charge of security clearances. Trump is objectively worse than any other president in that regard.

Got it.

Do you know why they didn't want to give Ivanka and Jared security clearances? Take a guess, white water boy.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:45 PM
"daughter and husband".

So no, no other president has given his daughter and her husband government jobs with security clearances over the objections of officials normally in charge.

Got it.

Do you know why they didn't want to give Ivanka and Jared security clearances? Take a guess, white water boy.

Very specific huh? Interesting after all that game of chicken you’ve dropped the discussion from the Democratic corruption. But do enlighten me, with sources, why it was an issue for him to hire those two?

Fully expect a CNN, NY Post or NBC article that I will have to shred apart tonight.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 04:47 PM
Money laundering is bad.

Anyone who does that should be in jail. Clinton included.

I think people who help launder money for the Iranian Republican Guard should definitely be prosecuted.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal

Oops. Again, tip of the shitberg.
How many were indicted on those charges?

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:51 PM
Are you suggesting that theres something wrong with being gay? Are you homophobic?

actually, I totally support your right to love whomever you want. I want you to be able to get married to man of your dreams. I want Insurance companies to treat you and you husband as they do so called traditional marriage.

if you’re healthy and stable and can provide a loving home, I want you and your husband to be able to adopt as many children as you think you can handle.

good luck. Best wishes for you and you man’s happiness

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:54 PM
Very specific huh? Interesting after all that game of chicken you’ve dropped the discussion from the Democratic corruption. But do enlighten me, with sources, why it was an issue for him to hire those two?

Fully expect a CNN, NY Post or NBC article that I will have to shred apart tonight.

don’t confuse your inability to read with what was asked. He asked that from the beginning.

koriwhat
09-24-2020, 04:55 PM
actually, I totally support your right to love whomever you want. I want you to be able to get married to man of your dreams. I want Insurance companies to treat you and you husband as they do so called traditional marriage.

if you’re healthy and stable and can provide a loving home, I want you and your husband to be able to adopt as many children as you think you can handle.

doubtful... i'd lay odds you'd love to see him thrown off a roof top instead homophobeBogie.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:56 PM

why is it an issue to hire... his daughter and her husband?

Really?

Do you understand what nepotism is?

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:56 PM
How many were indicted on those charges?

Hillary spent 11 hours in front of a joke committee that saw Kevin McCarthy lose speakership for admitting it was all political.

so you’d think with all that corruption, Hillary would have had at least one indictment. I missed it, can you link that for me?

Bogie
09-24-2020, 04:57 PM
doubtful... i'd lay odds you'd love to see him thrown off a roof top instead homophobeBogie.

Joey you’re projecting again. You lash out with accusations you, yourself, are guilty of.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:58 PM
Jesus.

Ok, I have to explain nepotism. With links.

nep•o•tism nĕp′ə-tĭz″əm►
n. Favoritism shown or patronage granted to relatives, as in business.
n. Favoritism shown to nephews and other relatives; patronage bestowed in consideration of family relationship and not of merit.
n. Undue attachment to relations; favoritism shown to members of one's family; bestowal of patronage in consideration of relationship, rather than of merit or of legal claim.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Nepotism&atb=v191-1&ia=definition

ChumpDumper
09-24-2020, 04:59 PM
How many were indicted on those charges?Post your money laundering indictments against Hillary.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 04:59 PM
all that game of chicken you’ve dropped the discussion from the Democratic corruption.

Trump president not Clinton.

Is it ok for Trump to be corrupt if Clinton was in the past?

Yes or no.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 05:02 PM

Fun fact: Did you know Donald Trump was the first president to come into office to support gay marriage? Barack didnt change his tune until the second term

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 05:03 PM
Post your money laundering indictments against Hillary.
My guy, do you not see the legal trouble shes going through right now as we speak? Its ongoing. Maybe we will be able to
obtain those thousands of emails she accidentally deleted

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 05:04 PM

Really?

So you don’t have an answer?

Bogie
09-24-2020, 05:05 PM
Fun fact: Did you know Donald Trump was the first president to come into office to support gay marriage? Barack didnt change his tune until the second term

well then I’m glad trump supports your choice to marry another man. I hope you treat each other well

Bogie
09-24-2020, 05:05 PM
My guy, do you not see the legal trouble shes going through right now as we speak? Its ongoing. Maybe we will be able to

no, actually. Can you link all of the charges against her?

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 05:06 PM

So no indictments so far after four decades. Got it.

The final chapter: Judge's ruling that Donald Trump must pay $2 million to charities ends troubled foundation's saga
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/08/trump-foundation-saga-troubled-charity-ends-2-million-judgment/2532798001/

Was any Democratic president forced to close her charity because it was fraudulent?

Yes or no.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 05:08 PM

why are you avoiding this question so hard?

Do you think tax payers should have paid well into the hundreds of millions of dollars for trump to golf at his own clubs, and therefore pockets that money? Since you’re so very concerned about corruption, you have a real problem with that, right?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 05:08 PM
So no indictments so far after four decades. Got it.

The final chapter: Judge's ruling that Donald Trump must pay $2 million to charities ends troubled foundation's saga
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/08/trump-foundation-saga-troubled-charity-ends-2-million-judgment/2532798001/

Was any Democratic president forced to close her charity because it was fraudulent?

Yes or no.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/06/02/appeals-court-clinton-testify-emails-297132

Its ongoing.

I dunno. Did any other President launder $84 million in illegal fees to finance her Presidency when shes already loaded?

Bogie
09-24-2020, 05:10 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/06/02/appeals-court-clinton-testify-emails-297132

Its ongoing.

I dunno. Did any other President launder $84 million in illegal fees to finance her Presidency when shes already loaded?

you should read articles before trying to post them as some sort of gotcha.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 05:10 PM
why are you avoiding this question so hard?

Do you think tax payers should have paid well into the hundreds of millions of dollars for trump to golf at his own clubs, and therefore pockets that money? Since you’re so very concerned about corruption, you have a real problem with that, right?

You are worried about taxes? & youre voting Biden? He wants free college education & Obamacare. He even acknowledges tax rates will have to raise.

Talking about Trump being at a golf course. Lol dude, Donald Trump was in my small
hometown of Selma, North Carolina two nights before the election. He was the first President to step on Korth Korea soil in how long? He helped pass the peace treaty for Israel and Palestine. What has Biden done the past few months to show hes gonna be able to get out and so anything for four years?

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 05:12 PM

Really?

(facepalm)

Nepotism is bad because it is a form of self-dealing, and hiring people because of relation, rather than ability or merit simply leads to more corruption, and bad policy.

Do you really need a link for that?

Did you not understand that I was trying to point you to why they should not have had security clearances?

WASHINGTON — Jared Kushner's application for a top-secret clearance was rejected by two career White House security specialists after an FBI background check raised concerns about potential foreign influence on him — but their supervisor overruled the recommendation and approved the clearance, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

The official, Carl Kline, is a former Pentagon employee who was installed as director of the personnel security office in the Executive Office of the President in May 2017. Kushner's was one of at least 30 cases in which Kline overruled career security experts and approved a top-secret clearance for incoming Trump officials despite unfavorable information, the two sources said. They said the number of rejections that were overruled was unprecedented — it had happened only once in the three years preceding Kline's arrival.

The sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the information, said the Trump White House attracted many people with untraditional backgrounds who had complicated financial and personal histories, some of which raised red flags.

Kushner's FBI background check identified questions about his family's business, his foreign contacts, his foreign travel and meetings he had during the campaign, the sources said, declining to be more specific.

You don't give security clearances to people whose business interests can be leveraged by foreign powers.

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 05:13 PM

Yes or no.

Its ongoing.

Pretty easy question.

yes or no.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 05:14 PM
(facepalm)

Nepotism is bad because it is a form of self-dealing, and hiring people because of relation, rather than ability or merit simply leads to more corruption, and bad policy.

Do you really need a link for that?

Did you not understand that I was trying to point you to why they should not have had security clearances?

You don't give security clearances to people whose business interests can be leveraged by foreign powers.
I didn’t ask for any definitions. I asked why this is a problem? Have you heard of instances where they weren’t doing their job? Im pressing you on your stance, even though youve literally and predictably have ignored many accusations Ive made, edited my quotes, make false inferences & attack my character because it doesnt fit your agenda.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 05:14 PM
You are worried about taxes? & youre voting Biden? He wants free college education & Obamacare. He even acknowledges tax rates will have to raise.

Talking about Trump being at a golf course. Lol dude, Donald Trump was in my small
hometown of Selma, North Carolina two nights before the election. What the fuck has Biden done the past few months?

ok it now makes sense why you don’t understand. You can’t actually read well can you? I hope your husband is understanding of your shortcomings, and continues to support you.

trump golfs at his own properties and charges the government the costs to do so. Since you’re so concerned about fraud and grift, that really bothers you that he’s using tax payer money to enrich himself, right?

did you go see trump when he was in your home town?

RandomGuy
09-24-2020, 05:16 PM
you should read articles before trying to post them as some sort of gotcha.

While the Justice Department weighed in Monday with a full-throated endorsement of Flynn’s mandamus petition to shut down his prosecution, the department essentially sat on its hands after Clinton and her longtime aide Cheryl Mills filed similar petitions to block depositions that a judge ordered at the request of the conservative group Judicial Watch.

Pretty much. He probably didn't realize it detailed politically based prosecutorial decisions by Barr's lackeys.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 05:16 PM
ok it now makes sense why you don’t understand. You can’t actually read well can you? I hope your husband is understanding of your shortcomings, and continues to support you.

trump golfs at his own properties and charges the government the costs to do so. Since you’re so concerned about fraud and grift, that really bothers you that he’s using tax payer money to enrich himself, right?

did you go see trump when he was in your home town?
Do you know what fraud is?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 05:17 PM
Pretty much. He probably didn't realize it detailed politically based prosecutorial decisions by Barr's lackeys.
She moved the case to be dismissed off baseless grounds & now she has to go to court. Simple.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 05:22 PM
Do you know what fraud is?

why are you avoiding simple questions?

Do you need to wait until you get home, and have your husband help you formulate a Coherent thought?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-24-2020, 05:38 PM
Before I go for a while, I just want to make sure this is summarized:

Democrats can be hostile, mad, call people names, be homophobic, and accuse people of being in cults, yet they display anger towards Trump’s so-called outbursts.

Democrats complain about the “corruption” (which its not) of Trump hiring his daughter and wife for positions, but seem to not care that Bill sent millions of dollars to Hillary throughout the 90’s.

They are worried about Trump being unconstitutional, all while stating that they are not for concealed carry if its a semi-automatic weapon.

They preach about tolerance towards black lives matters, but use homophobic slurs continuously throughout this debate.

They accuse Republicans of not reading the whole article posted, yet they edit quotes, dont post their sources, and flip the script mid-argument.

They complain about Trump meddling with Russia and Ukraine, which he was not doing, yet they dont seem to talk about Hillary laundering 84 million and deleting a ton of emails.

They get on Trump for his coronavirus response, yet ignore Biden not wanting to close borders right away & the fact that the world is dealing with this. They also ignore Pelosi trying to bail out her state (my state) with an abundance of funds from our supposed stimulus that our economy needs. Perhaps she shouldnt spend that money sending homeless to other states.

Am I missing anything?

ChumpDumper
09-24-2020, 05:43 PM
obtain those thousands of emails she accidentally deletedPost any indictments against her.

Nothing is stopping you.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2020, 05:44 PM

Democrats can be hostile, mad, call people names, be homophobic, and accuse people of being in cults, yet they display anger towards Trump’s so-called outbursts.

Democrats complain about the “corruption” (which its not) of Trump hiring his daughter and wife for positions, but seem to not care that Bill sent millions of dollars to Hillary throughout the 90’s.

They are worried about Trump being unconstitutional, all while stating that they are not for concealed carry if its a semi-automatic weapon. Harris stated she would press executive order on the second amendment.

They preach about tolerance towards black lives matters, but use homophobic slurs continuously throughout this debate.

They accuse Republicans of not reading the whole article posted, yet they edit quotes, dont post their sources, and flip the script mid-argument.

They complain about Trump meddling with Russia and Ukraine, which he was not doing, yet they dont seem to talk about Hillary laundering 84 million and deleting a ton of emails.

They get on Trump for his coronavirus response, yet ignore Biden not wanting to close borders right away & the fact that the world is dealing with this. They also ignore Pelosi trying to bail out her state (my state) with an abundance of funds from our supposed stimulus that our economy needs. Perhaps she shouldnt spend that money sending homeless to other states.

Am I missing anything?You are missing any proof whatsoever.

Prove your claims about Hillary's millions.

weebo
09-24-2020, 05:54 PM

no wonder koritwat loves the guy

DMC
09-24-2020, 05:57 PM

They are worried about Trump being unconstitutional, all while stating that they are not for concealed carry if its a semi-automatic weapon.

Am I missing anything?
You're arguing with a spectrum of retards and trolls. The RGs, Recks and Spurs Homer types are retards. The other players are basically trolls who already admitted they'd sell their party loyalty to the highest bidder.

weebo
09-24-2020, 06:00 PM
You're arguing with a spectrum of retards and trolls. The RGs, Recks and Spurs Homer types are retards. The other players are basically trolls who already admitted they'd sell their party loyalty to the highest bidder.

And you'd sell your allegiance for a Big Mac and a side of fries fat old fuck

ChumpDumper
09-24-2020, 06:02 PM
And you'd sell your allegiance for a Big Mac and a side of fries fat old fuckHe committed to Trump because I bullied him off the fence before the pandemic started.

Bogie
09-24-2020, 06:02 PM

Am I missing anything?

First, you actually need to provide any semblance of proof for your assertions.

second, you need to answer simple questions posed to you.

third, because I’m actually curious. Are counting on California to uphold your right to be married to another man at the state level? If not, how can you support a party that wants to strip you of any right to marry your man? Adopt children as a same sex couple? And have the legal rights of traditional marriage for you and your husband?

clambake
09-24-2020, 06:03 PM
And you'd sell your allegiance for a Big Mac and a side of fries fat old fuck

Yes, he would. But I trained him to stop posting his picture on the internet.

Fat guy can still learn. I proved it.

spurraider21
09-24-2020, 06:17 PM
Baseless, subjective statement, while at the same time putting an entire group of people and judging them off baseless comments.

So, you say Trump supporters arent classy, but your political affiliation does the same thing.
?

spurraider21
09-24-2020, 06:21 PM
:lmao donald trump, known champion of LGBT rights

spurraider21
09-24-2020, 06:23 PM
:lmao your bad faith knows no bounds

ChumpDumper
09-25-2020, 12:18 AM
I think this is the thread ducks is trying to bury.

ElNono
09-25-2020, 05:18 AM
Looks like there was more people there than at his inauguration, tbh...

Bogie
09-25-2020, 08:08 AM

Am I missing anything?

why did you never come back to post all your proof?

Did you and the hubby have date night last night?

Bogie
09-25-2020, 08:09 AM
I think this is the thread ducks is trying to bury.

you’re probably on to something here

RandomGuy
09-25-2020, 10:18 AM

The rephrase you are crying about:

I asked if any Democratic president ever gave his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination.

You said:

"YES"

Did you not mean yes? Here is your chance to clarify.

RandomGuy
09-25-2020, 10:22 AM

Trump hasn't hired his wife. You do know this right?

I was talking about Ivanka and her husband. Both hired as "advisors", given salaries, and security clearances against the recommendation of the officials who are responsible for issuing security clearances.

You put "corruption" in fucking quotes, as if this is not corruption.

nep•o•tism nĕp′ə-tĭz″əm►
n. Favoritism shown or patronage granted to relatives, as in business.
n. Favoritism shown to nephews and other relatives; patronage bestowed in consideration of family relationship and not of merit.
n. Undue attachment to relations; favoritism shown to members of one's family; bestowal of patronage in consideration of relationship, rather than of merit or of legal claim.

What qualifications does Jared Fucking Kushner have to broker Isreali-Palestinian peace? Deal with Saudi Arabia?

DMX7
09-25-2020, 10:53 AM
I think that's only the second time I've seen Trump wear a mask. He must not have wanted to show his face or his facial expression when the crowd shouted "boos" at him.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2020, 11:05 AM
I think that's only the second time I've seen Trump wear a mask. He must not have wanted to show his face or his facial expression when the crowd shouted "boos" at him.It really highlights his face fat, doesn't it?

ChumpDumper
09-25-2020, 12:30 PM
ducks really hates this thread.

DMX7
09-25-2020, 12:38 PM
When people shout "boos" at you during such a solemn occasion it's because they really don't like you.

koriwhat
09-25-2020, 02:26 PM
Joey you’re projecting again. You lash out with accusations you, yourself, are guilty of.

lmao you're such a bitchmade wannabe intellectual bitchassBogie :tu

koriwhat
09-25-2020, 02:26 PM
no wonder koritwat loves the guy

says the biggest cocksucker here on ST dicksuckerWeebo.

Bogie
09-25-2020, 03:04 PM
says the biggest cocksucker here on ST dicksuckerWeebo.

why do you hate gay people Joey?

are you still mad at yourself for learning that you actually liked it when you were doing to pay for drugs? No one judges you for your nature. You can love any man you want.

yet you here you go, using derisive terms to express the act of oral sex. It’s OK that you’re gay.

maybe you should seek actual therapy, not just drug counseling. It would help you come to grips with who you are, and you wouldn’t be so angry

koriwhat
09-25-2020, 03:11 PM
why do you hate gay people Joey?

are you still mad at yourself for learning that you actually liked it when you were doing to pay for drugs? No one judges you for your nature. You can love any man you want.

yet you here you go, using derisive terms to express the act of oral sex. It’s OK that you’re gay.

maybe you should seek actual therapy, not just drug counseling. It would help you come to grips with who you are, and you wouldn’t be so angry

lol what a leap you've taken... did i hit a nerve with you ya cocksucker? the arm chair therapist strikes again!

and really, you think people suck dick for weed? you're such a scrub bro.

Bogie
09-25-2020, 03:14 PM
lol what a leap you've taken... did i hit a nerve with you ya cocksucker? the arm chair therapist strikes again!

and really, you think people suck dick for weed? you're such a scrub bro.

joey, we all know you have degraded yourself for less than a dimebag.

koriwhat
09-25-2020, 03:17 PM

lame trolls will be lame... and you're so fucking lame you know it homophobeBogie.

koriwhat
09-25-2020, 03:34 PM

btw who the fuck buys dimebags these days? what are you stuck in the 90's and 13 yrs old? you have no clue wtf you're even talking about you pseudo intellectual.

Bogie
09-25-2020, 03:36 PM
btw who the fuck buys dimebags these days? what are you stuck in the 90's and 13 yrs old? you have no clue wtf you're even talking about you pseudo intellectual.

i don’t know Joey, but I’ve never been so broke I had to suck another dudes penis to get a fix. What was that happened to you that sent you down that path?

we could turn you into an after school special.

koriwhat
09-25-2020, 03:45 PM
i don’t know Joey, but I’ve never been so broke I had to suck another dudes penis to get a fix. What was that happened to you that sent you down that path?

we could turn you into an after school special.

lol "a fix" when referring to weed smokers. bro you think weed smokers are like meth heads, heroin addicts, and the like? :lmao

you've proven just how pathetically retarded you truly are. seriously, your troll job is a no-hitter and your humor sucks balls just like you homophobeBogie.

lmao "a fix" and your stupid fairytales... tell us more mother goose!

koriwhat
09-25-2020, 03:46 PM
the icing on the cake homophobeBogie was yesterday when you tried to intimidate me with your weak ass fairytale of coming to my shop for a consultation of which i don't even do consultations! :lmao

DMX7
09-25-2020, 03:49 PM
Joey, many people are angry at Trump for the terrible things he's done but you really seem angry at life in general. That's really sad.

koriwhat
09-25-2020, 03:51 PM
Joey, many people are angry at Trump for the terrible things he's done but you really seem angry at life in general. That's really sad.

idc if people are angry or not with trump and your assumption/perception is just that. you perceive what you want behind walls of text on your rgb monitor. perceive yourself outside getting some fresh air for once you fucking reject. :tu

DMX7
09-25-2020, 03:56 PM
idc if people are angry or not with trump and your assumption/perception is just that. you perceive what you want behind walls of text on your rgb monitor. perceive yourself outside getting some fresh air for once you fucking reject. :tu

That's really deep Joey, but in the world of psychology they call this "projecting". You're projecting your own shame on to me. That's OK -- I won't make fun of you for it, but it quite sad none the less. God bless you.

koriwhat
09-25-2020, 04:01 PM
That's really deep Joey, but in the world of psychology they call this "projecting". You're projecting your own shame on to me. That's OK -- I won't make fun of you for it, but it quite sad none the less. God bless you.

or better yet your post was projecting... we can do this all day you armchair psychologist.

at the end of the day it's this easy dmx7, you fucking can't stand me then just move along. the problem is you found a place on the internet where you finally feel accepted and right on bro but idgaf about you and don't seek you out. worry about yourself and you'll have no reason to worry over me.

koriwhat
09-25-2020, 04:04 PM
these losers say "projecting" as they constantly use my first name to feel as though they have some sort of power over me and they want others to perceive them as knowing me personally. then these same egotistical pseudo intellectuals make up fairy tales thinking that will some how intimidate me.

the only thing you can do to intimidate me would be to come show up at my shop and enter its doors but i'll warn you now it won't be all rainbows & sunshine for yall if you decide to grow balls and do so. :tu

DMX7
09-25-2020, 05:02 PM
Remember when Trump said RBG's "mind was shot"? :lol

And then he show up to "pay his respects"... :rollin

Ef-man
09-26-2020, 07:34 PM

Great work DMX7 in handling him, he gets excited easily and he desperately needs professional help.

Bogie
09-26-2020, 07:47 PM
the icing on the cake homophobeBogie was yesterday when you tried to intimidate me with your weak ass fairytale of coming to my shop for a consultation of which i don't even do consultations! :lmao

it really shook you Joey. Jesus.

does your family still have anything to do with you?

koriwhat
09-27-2020, 01:41 PM

yall are straight up loons but i don't hate yall. do what yall do if it makes you happy. :tu

DMC
09-27-2020, 01:43 PM

If you don't go face him you're a pussy.

koriwhat
09-27-2020, 01:47 PM
lol "it really shook" me

RandomGuy
09-28-2020, 03:04 PM
The rephrase you are crying about:

I asked if any Democratic president ever gave his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination.

You said:

"YES"

Did you not mean yes? Here is your chance to clarify.

... crickets....

Ok then.