PDA

View Full Version : Why Arizona's Latino vote has Democrats in a tailspin

ducks
09-24-2020, 02:12 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/why-arizonas-latino-vote-democrats-tailspin

Reck
09-24-2020, 02:51 PM
So he's only running 1 point behind Hillary's numbers and still leading while Obama had a very healthy lead and still lost the state by like 10 points?

What am I missing here?

ChumpDumper
09-24-2020, 02:54 PM
So he's only running 1 point behind Hillary's numbers and still leading while Obama had a very healthy lead and still lost the state by like 10 points?

What am I missing here?YOU'RE MISSING THE TAILSPIN!

Bogie
09-24-2020, 03:01 PM

What am I missing here?

i mean you have to have figured out by now that dullards like the ones on here, never actually read the articles.

Tbh, what i think what’s even more impressive is someone who is as successful, and hard working, as ducks tells us he is, that he has all this time to scour rw media to share his opinions they give him with us

Reck
09-24-2020, 03:04 PM
i mean you have to have figured out by now that dullards like the ones on here, never actually read the articles.

Tbh, what i think what’s even more impressive is someone who is as successful, and hard working, as ducks tells us he is, that he has all this time to scour rw media to share his opinions they give him with us

He says he's a computer wiz but doesn't even know computer terms. :lol