PDA

View Full Version : Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations

ducks
09-25-2020, 11:33 PM
The plan calls for making lynching a national hate crime

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-plan-for-black-america

Winehole23
09-25-2020, 11:44 PM
How's he going to pay for it?

This is if he wins, right?

DMC
09-25-2020, 11:49 PM

Africa will pay for it.

Ef-man
09-25-2020, 11:49 PM

Mexico? They paid for the wall... oh wait, never mind.

Bogie
09-25-2020, 11:52 PM
The plan calls for making lynching a national hate crime

this is a clear demonstration of how stupid he truly thinks you are. And you confirmed that you are indeed that stupid

Chris
09-25-2020, 11:53 PM
Trump - no one does it better :tu

Reck
09-25-2020, 11:53 PM
Africa will pay for it.

You want to nuke it, so no dice.

DMX7
09-26-2020, 12:01 AM

Trump said there were good people on the side of the Neo-Nazi/KKK at Charlottesville. I and just about everyone else disagree that they are good people.

DMX7
09-26-2020, 12:01 AM
Africa will pay for it.

:lol

Chris
09-26-2020, 12:07 AM
Trump said there were good people on the side of the Neo-Nazi/KKK at Charlottesville. I and just about everyone else disagree that they are good people.

This is a lie.

Chris
09-26-2020, 12:08 AM
You should stop lying. It lends you zero credibility.

DMX7
09-26-2020, 12:19 AM
In fact not just good, but "very fine people". :lol

Trainwreck2100
09-26-2020, 12:22 AM
i'm sure that he'll get that money from those factory jobs he brought back and coal mines he opened back up. Black people ain't stupid enough to buy that bullshit.

ducks
09-26-2020, 12:23 AM
Trump's work for Black community 'unparalleled to any other president' of past 50 years: Dem lawmaker
Vernon Jones calls on president to declare Black Lives Matter a terror organization

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 12:23 AM
Trump - no one does it better :tuThere are definitely better liars out there.

ducks
09-26-2020, 12:24 AM
i'm sure that he'll get that money from those factory jobs he brought back and coal mines he opened back up. Black people ain't stupid enough to buy that bullshit.
They voted for 44 and what did he do for them ?

ducks
09-26-2020, 12:25 AM
What the hell have the democracts done for the blacks ever

ducks
09-26-2020, 12:29 AM
https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/09/platinum-plan-two-sider-v5.pdf

Where the hell is Biden’s ?

ducks
09-26-2020, 12:30 AM

Stop sending money to California that hides Criminals from ice or any other state or city would be a good start

DMX7
09-26-2020, 12:30 AM

They passed the Civil Rights Act, promote Affirmative Action in universities, passed the Affordable Care Act, promote fair housing and equal opportunity employment laws, and on and on.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 12:32 AM
What the hell have the democracts done for the blacks everGot them equal rights and voting rights.

Ef-man
09-26-2020, 12:32 AM

Damn you are stupid.

DMX7
09-26-2020, 12:37 AM
This is a lie.

Let's be clear, there were two sides at Charlottesville. People protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue (Robert E. Lee was a confederate general who committed treason and supported the fight for slavery) and then there was the side protesting against those people. The people protesting the removal of the statue were really not good people and included the Neo-Nazi/KKK crowd.

Why would Trump blame "both sides"? Why would he say there were "very fine people" on both sides? A lot of people took issue with this.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 12:46 AM
Huge news

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 12:49 AM
Huge newsWhy do you think it's huge news?

Chris
09-26-2020, 02:48 AM
Let's be clear, there were two sides at Charlottesville. People protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue (Robert E. Lee was a confederate general who committed treason and supported the fight for slavery) and then there was the side protesting against those people. The people protesting the removal of the statue were really not good people and included the Neo-Nazi/KKK crowd.

Why would Trump blame "both sides"? Why would he say there were "very fine people" on both sides? A lot of people took issue with this.

He clarified exactly what he meant in the same breath, but your side always edits that out.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 03:38 AM
Why do you think it's huge news?
Shut up bitch

Winehole23
09-26-2020, 08:42 AM
Africa will pay for it.Definitely sending a message to Africa and West Asia right now:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2020/09/25/trump-administration-proposes-major-overhaul-student-visa-rules

Bogie
09-26-2020, 09:07 AM
Huge news

hey, there you are. How’s the husband?

anyway still waiting for all of those links you promised. I’m sure you have them. Share them with all of us.

I mean I would hate to think that you’re just another cowardly liar.

Bogie
09-26-2020, 09:12 AM
Shut up bitch

why would you be mad when asked to explain your statement? I mean I’m sure you’re busy keeping your husband happy, but you missed a Joey using a slur about your lifestyle yesterday. Maybe you missed it, but as a gay man you should be offended by what he called you.

anyway, about those links again. Now I’m sure you have a lot to do with your husband on a Saturday, but you had those links at home you said. Please take a minute before you guys go on your Saturday date and share them.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 09:35 AM
Bogie still upset that I poked holes through the democratic thought process. Pestering me about additional links that will not alter his narrow-minded opinion. He didnt seem to mind when RandomGuy posted random quotes with no source, or blatantly editing comments to fit a very specific agenda.

When I have time I will sit down and post some additional evidence.

Trill Clinton
09-26-2020, 09:55 AM
this plan doesn't do anything for me specifically. He needs to go back to the drawing board.

Bogie
09-26-2020, 09:56 AM
Bogie still upset that I poked holes through the democratic thought process. Pestering me about additional links that will not alter his narrow-minded opinion. He didnt seem to mind when RandomGuy posted random quotes with no source, or blatantly editing comments to fit a very specific agenda.

but you didn’t. You made all kinds of statements and then ran away.

I think we all understand you have to spend time with your husband. But you said a LOT of stupid shit yesterday with promises to provide proof.

you were just asked again to answer a simple question, and refused.

now maybe you and your man are fighting, and sorry to hear that if you are.

but this isn’t difficult. Don’t be a bitch and run away now. Provide your links and your own words.

Isitjustme?
09-26-2020, 09:56 AM

LBJ passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Act.

Bogie
09-26-2020, 09:59 AM
this plan doesn't do anything for me specifically. He needs to go back to the drawing board.

you do realize this is nothing more than optics. Remember in 18 he said he’d have tax breaks and healthcare for everyone, but they had to re elect republicans to congress for him to show it?

he knows his supporters are willfully stupid. They will run with this and pretend it’s great for people.

ducks is a racist sexist piece of shit, and he ran here to post this as soon as it was released. He counts on his supporters being that stupid. They never disappoint.

Winehole23
09-26-2020, 10:02 AM
LBJ passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Act.Medicare/Medicaid say hello.

Isitjustme?
09-26-2020, 10:03 AM
Medicare/Medicaid say hello.

LBJ domestic agenda was fucking on point

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 10:05 AM
Shut up bitch:lol really takes nothing to trigger you Trump supporters these days.

Bogie
09-26-2020, 10:07 AM
:lol really takes nothing to trigger you Trump supporters these days.

yeah he got caught in a lie for being as stupid as derp. Now he pouts and pretends he’s aggrieved

I just hope this new justice doesn’t help overturn his marriage to his husband. But he’d still support Trump. Even though trump hates every single thing about him and his husband.

Isitjustme?
09-26-2020, 10:11 AM

Whose twitter feed you think you'll copy and paste it from? dinesh disouza's im guessing. Maybe shapiro if were lucky and you take a microscopic step up

Trill Clinton
09-26-2020, 10:12 AM
you do realize this is nothing more than optics. Remember in 18 he said he’d have tax breaks and healthcare for everyone, but they had to re elect republicans to congress for him to show it?

he knows his supporters are willfully stupid. They will run with this and pretend it’s great for people.

ducks is a racist sexist piece of shit, and he ran here to post this as soon as it was released. He counts on his supporters being that stupid. They never disappoint.

of course. He's had 4 years to do something SPECIFICALLY for black americans and has refused to do so.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 10:13 AM
Whose twitter feed you think you'll copy and paste it from? dinesh disouza's im guessing. Maybe shapiro if were lucky and you take a microscopic step upSome Prager "University" history videos incoming.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 10:14 AM
yeah he got caught in a lie for being as stupid as derp. Now he pouts and pretends he’s aggrieved

I just hope this new justice doesn’t help overturn his marriage to his husband. But he’d still support Trump. Even though trump hates every single thing about him and his husband.

You made yourself look like a fool in the other thread. You were clearly emotional, and blabbering nonsense. I was too busy actually debating with someone to notice anything other than your frustrations

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 10:15 AM
You were clearly emotional

Shut up bitch:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 10:15 AM
of course. He's had 4 years to do something SPECIFICALLY for black americans and has refused to do so.

https://youtu.be/z5UPiOzXYU0

https://youtu.be/o20EwFI5Iu4

https://youtu.be/8Spt0h2vvlo

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 10:16 AM
:lol really takes nothing to trigger you Trump supporters these days.
Triggered?

Idgaf about you :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 10:17 AM
Whose twitter feed you think you'll copy and paste it from? dinesh disouza's im guessing. Maybe shapiro if were lucky and you take a microscopic step up
I bet you get your news from the Young Turks

DMC
09-26-2020, 10:20 AM
Bogie is the gremlin version of Avante

Bogie
09-26-2020, 10:22 AM
You made yourself look like a fool in the other thread. You were clearly emotional, and blabbering nonsense. I was too busy actually debating with someone to notice anything other than your frustrations

no you weren’t. You were lying about what he actually wrote, because you’re not smart enough to carry on a conversation.

now, you have time to answer me, go get those links that prove all of the corruption of the Clintons.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 10:22 AM
Triggered?

Idgaf about you :lol
Why is all this stuff promised before the election such a big deal in your opinion?

Bogie
09-26-2020, 10:23 AM
Bogie is the gremlin version of Avante

what time are we meeting for the rally?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 10:26 AM
Only during election time would Democrats be upset that Trump is pushing a $500B deal to help a community in need that they are so-called fighting for... labeling KKK as a terrorist orgranization.

Are you fighting for equal opportunity or are you blowing smoke to get some poll numbers from urban areas?

Trill Clinton
09-26-2020, 10:28 AM
https://youtu.be/z5UPiOzXYU0

https://youtu.be/o20EwFI5Iu4

https://youtu.be/8Spt0h2vvlo

none of these are specifically for black americans. "minority" is not the same as black.

Bogie
Only during election time would Democrats be upset that Trump is pushing a $500B deal to help a community in need that they are so-called fighting for... labeling KKK as a terrorist orgranization.

Are you fighting for equal opportunity or are you blowing smoke to get some poll numbers from urban areas?

Still waiting on that proof. Since you obviously have time to post here.

Maybe your husband has it for you. Why don’t you have him forward these devastating links

ChumpDumper
Only during election time would Democrats be upset that Trump is pushing a $500B deal to help a community in need that they are so-called fighting for... labeling KKK as a terrorist orgranization.No one is upset except the person yelling "Shut up bitch" when asked why this September pandering is such a big deal.

Bogie
09-26-2020, 10:29 AM
none of these are specifically for black americans. "minority" is not the same as black.

it is to him. My guess is he’s like 23 and wears a starter jacket and sags his pants because he’s street

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 10:30 AM
No one is upset except the person yelling "Shut up bitch" when asked why this September pandering is such a big deal.
Answer the last question that you removed from my quote.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 10:30 AM
So what does HBCU stand for then?

I would consider African-American as a minority? 11% population? Did you even watch any of the clip?

Bogie
09-26-2020, 10:31 AM
Answer the last question that you removed from my quote.

you answer the questions you were asked first

hater
09-26-2020, 10:53 AM
Meanwhile Kamala still thinks Tupac is alive :lol

Democrats pander to the blacks by wearing Tims and listening to rap :lmao

Same old democrat idiots

As Malcom X said. GOP afe wolves but democrats are Foxes to the blacks

Winehole23
09-26-2020, 10:57 AM
Meanwhile Kamala still thinks Tupac is alive :lolYou didn't read the NY Post article, Harris copped instantly. She just just likes to say Tupac whenever people ask.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 10:59 AM
Meanwhile Kamala still thinks Tupac is alive :lol

Democrats pander to the blacks by wearing Tims and listening to rap :lmao

Same old democrat idiots

As Malcom X said. GOP afe wolves but democrats are Foxes to the blacksShe wants to pander to blacks so badly she actually is black.

boutons_deux
09-26-2020, 10:59 AM
this is a clear demonstration of how stupid he truly thinks you are.

Repugs have depended on stupidity, ignorance, Christian hate, black crime paranoia and fraud for 40+ years.

Trash, 100% Repug, is following the Repug playbook. His ignorant, stupid, evangelical cult mob will go for it.

boutons_deux
09-26-2020, 11:01 AM
Proud Boys?

boogooloo boys?

Oath Keepers?

hater
09-26-2020, 11:02 AM
She wants to pander to blacks so badly she actually is black.

So.blacks cant pander to black :lol

What a racist take

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 11:04 AM
Repugs have depended on stupidity, ignorance, Christian hate, black crime paranoia and fraud for 40+ years.

Trash, 100% Repug, is following the Repug playbook. His ignorant, stupid, evangelical cult mob will go for it.

How about you stick to the topic and contribute something other than hateful trash. You know, the same thing you're bitching about in this thread. Hypocrite.

There's plenty to discuss in this thread, if you want to step up and test how much you ACTUALLY know about what's going on in the world. Im here.

Winehole23
09-26-2020, 11:05 AM

identifying as black is a pander, interesting take.

is campaigning pandering too?

ChumpDumper

What a racist take

identifying as black is a pander. intesting take.:lol

hater
identifying as black is a pander. intesting take.

I already said shes pandering by pretending to listen to rap and sporting Tims. Comprehension is key :tu

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:07 AM
:lmao now wearing hiking boots in the forest is pandering to blacks.

hater
09-26-2020, 11:09 AM
"After that initial experience, it was as if my eyes were opened to the Timberland boot world and all that they represented to the Black community."

:lmao

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:12 AM
"After that initial experience, it was as if my eyes were opened to the Timberland boot world and all that they represented to the Black community."

:lmaoWho said that?

Winehole23
09-26-2020, 11:12 AM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/kamala-harris-loves-her-timberlands-as-a-black-woman-i-share-her-devotion

(yep, https://www.timberland.com/shop/womens-hiking )

Blake
09-26-2020, 11:13 AM
You should stop lying. It lends you zero credibility.

Chris sees color now

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:15 AM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/kamala-harris-loves-her-timberlands-as-a-black-woman-i-share-her-devotionSo Brooke Leigh Howard said that?

Never heard of her.

Blake
09-26-2020, 11:17 AM

Only during election time is Trump pushing this deal.

Winehole23
09-26-2020, 11:18 AM
So Brooke Leigh Howard said that?

Never heard of her.KAMALA, HER DEVOTION

(shop Timberland)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 11:19 AM
Only during election time is Trump pushing this deal.

So?

Regardless if it is to help him garner election results or not, does that take away from the deal itself?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:20 AM
KAMALA, HER DEVOTION

(shop Timberland)Why did you fail to attribute the quote, hater?

Kamala did not say it.

hater
09-26-2020, 11:21 AM
Why did you fail to attribute the quote, hater?

Kamala did not say it.

Who said she did mongoloid?

"“Seeing Senator Harris step off that plane wearing a pair of Timbs brought so much pride to me as a Black woman.”

:lol yeah she wasnt pandering :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:23 AM
So?

Regardless if it is to help him garner election results or not, does that take away from the deal itself?Of course it does.

If he says these problems have existed for decades, why wait until a month before his second election to even say you'll do anything about it?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:24 AM
Who said she did mongoloid?Why did you post the quote without any attribution?

Did you just google "kamala timberlands" and post the first thing you found?

:lmao hater

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 11:26 AM
Of course it does.

If he says these problems have existed for decades, why wait until a month before his second election to even say you'll do anything about it?

I posted videos of him acknowledging the issue three years ago.
Aid is aid. No matter how, why, etc. It is a positive for the African-American community.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:29 AM
So you agree he didn't even mention doing shit about it until his polls told him he was losing horribly in late September before the election.:tu

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 11:29 AM
So you agree he didn't even mention doing shit about it until his polls told him he was losing horribly in late September before the election.:tu

Show me where I agreed to that.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:32 AM
Show me where I agreed to that.You're saying he did do shit about it since he just now made the proposal after he learned he's losing horribly in late September before the election?

DMC
09-26-2020, 11:34 AM
:lol white people being offended for the blacks.
:lol fashionable outrage

Will Hunting
09-26-2020, 11:38 AM
So?

Regardless if it is to help him garner election results or not, does that take away from the deal itself?
It calls into question why Trump would wait 3 years and 9 months to announce this grand deal he has for black Americans, and it casts serious doubt on whether he actually intends to follow through with it.

Will Hunting
09-26-2020, 11:39 AM
Aid is aid. No matter how, why, etc. It is a positive for the African-American community.
It’s only positive if he follows through with it. Right now all it is is a promise, just like when he said he’d build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it or when he said he’d bring manufacturing jobs back.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:40 AM
No! The KKK JUST NOW became a terrorist organization! It's such a pressing issue it needs to wait until after Trump is reelected!

hater
09-26-2020, 11:40 AM
It calls into question why Trump would wait 3 years and 9 months to announce this grand deal he has for black Americans, and it casts serious doubt on whether he actually intends to follow through with it.

Whats Bidens plans for the blacks besides telling them they aint black?

DMC
09-26-2020, 11:42 AM

Part of his original 6 year plan. They never make a 4 year plan.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:43 AM
Whats Bidens plans for the blacks besides telling them they aint black?Does he need plans for the blacks specifically?

DMC
09-26-2020, 11:45 AM

Does he need plans for the blacks specifically?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:46 AM
:lolDo YOU think Biden needs plans for blacks specifically?

Yes or no.

DMC
09-26-2020, 11:47 AM
Do YOU think Biden needs plans for blacks specifically?

Yes or no.

You had time to ask Trill. Chop chop

hater
09-26-2020, 11:47 AM
Does he need plans for the blacks specifically?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2020, 11:48 AM

[/thread]

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:48 AM
You had time to ask Trill. Chop chopI'm asking you.

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:49 AM

Yes or no.

Will Hunting
09-26-2020, 11:50 AM
Whats Bidens plans for the blacks besides telling them they aint black?
:lol you’re not even trying to hide that you’ve gone full Trumptard now

Merely not wanting to gut safety net programs makes Biden’s plan better for black people than Trump’s. It’s not very complicated why black people vote Democrat no matter how bad the Democratic candidate’s track record on race relations is - the Republican platform on black people for the last 50 years has been “We just need to cram more austerity down the throat of blacks so they’re more motivated to pull themselves up by their bootstraps!”

Black people aren’t going to support a party with a platform fueled by the underlying belief that black people are simply too content with welfare to improve their standard of living.

DMC
09-26-2020, 11:50 AM

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 11:51 AM
:lmao three Trump supporters vapor locked at once.

Winehole23
09-26-2020, 11:56 AM
OMFG they have them in my size

https://www.timberland.com/shop/mens-sale-footwear/mens-timberland-boot-company-bardstown-plain-toe-oxford-shoes-red-a19v9201

hater
09-26-2020, 12:29 PM
Black people aren’t going to....

:lmao Biden supporters know what the blacks gone do :lol

hater
09-26-2020, 12:39 PM

https://twitter.com/HotepWithit/status/1309840436891136002?s=19

Bogie
09-26-2020, 12:45 PM
How about you stick to the topic and contribute something other than hateful trash. You know, the same thing you're bitching about in this thread. Hypocrite.

There's plenty to discuss in this thread, if you want to step up and test how much you ACTUALLY know about what's going on in the world. Im here.

How about you contribute that evidence you promised yesterday, and today?

you are looking like you are not being honest. I hope you at least are honest with your husband

Will Hunting
09-26-2020, 01:53 PM
:lmao Biden supporters know what the blacks gone do :lol
:lol that's the best response you can muster up.

The polls say that 90+% of African Americans are voting for Biden so yeah, I kinda know what they're going to do. Just like how I know most uneducated white people are voting for Trump. See how it works?

hater
09-26-2020, 01:56 PM

The polls say that 90+% of African Americans are voting for Biden so yeah, I kinda know what they're going to do. Just like how I know most uneducated white people are voting for Trump. See how it works?

The polls said Shillary was gonna win by a landslide :lol

"The polls say" :lmao

FrostKing
09-26-2020, 01:58 PM

"Uneducated". Muh liberal arts degrees.

Rednecks are more resourceful, handy and have more common sense. Also no student loan debt :lol

Will Hunting
09-26-2020, 02:01 PM
The polls said Shillary was gonna win by a landslide :lol

"The polls say" :lmao
:lol no they didn't

We've entered the part of the argument where hater resorts to incoherent strawmen

How do you think black voters are going to vote this year? What % for Biden and what % for Trump?

Will Hunting
09-26-2020, 02:02 PM
"Uneducated". Muh liberal arts degrees.

Rednecks are more resourceful, handy and have more common sense. Also no student loan debt :lol
I have a degree in accounting and finance. Believe it or not there are majors other than liberal arts.

:lmao rednecks being resourceful. Rednecks are welfare recipients. There's absolutely no data to back up the retarded claim that rednecks are resourceful - median family incomes are lowest in redneck states.

Chris
09-26-2020, 02:15 PM
Chump.exe has stopped working :lol

Bogie
09-26-2020, 02:17 PM

We've entered the part of the argument where hater resorts to incoherent strawmen

How do you think black voters are going to vote this year? What % for Biden and what % for Trump?

he has definitely been exposed and abused the last few weeks.

called it.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 02:18 PM
Chump.exe has stopped working :lol?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 02:20 PM

https://twitter.com/HotepWithit/status/1309840436891136002?s=19:lmao demanding 55 year old women be on the cutting edge of the rap world.

DMC
09-26-2020, 02:23 PM
I have a degree in accounting and finance. Believe it or not there are majors other than liberal arts.

:lmao rednecks being resourceful. Rednecks are welfare recipients. There's absolutely no data to back up the retarded claim that rednecks are resourceful - median family incomes are lowest in redneck states.

Actual rednecks are resourceful. The common usage for rednecks is actually talking about non-working white trash. These people are not resourceful. Income level isn't a measuring stick for many southern families, since many live off the grid.

hater
09-26-2020, 02:23 PM
:lmao demanding 55 year old women be on the cutting edge of the rap world.

Why cant she admit she doesnt listen or know any living rappers :lmao

DMC
09-26-2020, 02:24 PM
he has definitely been exposed and abused the last few weeks.

called it.

Like your asshole :lol

hater
09-26-2020, 02:24 PM

I think most blacks wont vote. Same as 2016

DMC
09-26-2020, 02:25 PM

Chump only takes the pragmatic approach when it suits him. The rest of the time he requires extraordinary babysitting to get him over silly nuances.

Chris
09-26-2020, 02:25 PM
:lmao demanding 55 year old women be on the cutting edge of the rap world.

Joe Biden did an exclusive interview with Cardi B

They pander, you pander. You love it.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 02:26 PM
Why cant she admit she doesnt listen or know any living rappers :lmaoWho cares?

hater
09-26-2020, 02:26 PM
Who cares?

:lol chump folds

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 02:27 PM
Chump only takes the pragmatic approach when it suits him. The rest of the time he requires extraordinary babysitting to get him over silly nuances.DMC's ass is hurting badly.:lol

Chris

ChumpDumper
:lol chump foldsIt wasn't rhetorical?

I don't know.

Who cares?

DMC
09-26-2020, 02:30 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Camping-Chair-Background.gif

Will Hunting
09-26-2020, 02:31 PM
I think most blacks wont vote. Same as 2016
Cute non-answer.

What about the ones who do vote?

DMC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Camping-Chair-Background.gif

ChumpDumper
I think most blacks wont vote. Same as 2016hater folds

spurraider21
09-26-2020, 02:33 PM
werent corey booker and kamala harris ridiculed for pushing their anti-lynching bill that would make it a federal hate crime?

im pretty sure they were because that was one of the times where i agreed it was fairly meaningless token legislation. but now that trump is talking about it, i imagine that many of his supporters here will point to it as a great noble act

DMC

DMC
werent corey booker and kamala harris ridiculed for pushing their anti-lynching bill that would make it a federal hate crime?

im pretty sure they were because that was one of the times where i agreed it was fairly meaningless token legislation. but now that trump is talking about it, i imagine that many of his supporters here will point to it as a great noble act

It's a great noble act.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2020, 02:34 PM

im pretty sure they were because that was one of the times where i agreed it was fairly meaningless token legislation. but now that trump is talking about it, i imagine that many of his supporters here will point to it as a great noble act:lol I can see Cocaine Mitch jumping on that before any new stimulus.

Blake
09-26-2020, 02:46 PM

So you're demanding an answer based on your own speculation. Neat.

Blake
09-26-2020, 02:48 PM
Chump.exe has stopped working :lol

Chris.chatbot working like normal

Chris
09-26-2020, 03:09 PM
Chris.chatbot working like normal

This isn't a chat room. Are you still stuck in the 90's?

Ef-man
09-26-2020, 03:21 PM

Rand Paul stalled the bill.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/11/rand-paul-lynching-hate-crime-bill-limbo

Blake
09-26-2020, 04:08 PM
This isn't a chat room. Are you still stuck in the 90's?

Of course this is a chat room. Is it part of your programming to act like it isn't?

Chris
09-26-2020, 04:18 PM
Of course this is a chat room. Is it part of your programming to act like it isn't?

I can't understand your shitty grammar.

Blake
09-26-2020, 09:45 PM
I can't understand your shitty grammar.

Hmm run a self diagnostic and point out where on this chart your error is occurring

https://atos.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/atos-how-to-build-a-chatbot-image1.png