PDA

View Full Version : The debates thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Reck
09-27-2020, 11:56 AM
First of three coming up. Let's start it with Trump hedging just 2 days before the big event.

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 11:56 AM
:lmao strongly demand

he aint gonna get shit

Will Hunting
09-27-2020, 12:08 PM
Guess we know that if Trump is complaining about PEDs after the debate it means he lost :lol

GAustex
09-27-2020, 12:12 PM
So whoever does not stroke out wins?

DMC
09-27-2020, 12:22 PM
Odds of climate control failing mid debate?

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 12:23 PM
Odds of climate control failing mid debate?
:lol

wonder who would get the LeCramps

SnakeBoy
09-27-2020, 02:16 PM
After 50 years in politics Biden is focusing on studying the issues in preparation for the debate reports say.

koriwhat
09-27-2020, 02:25 PM
So whoever does not stroke out wins?

basically

Spurs Homer
09-27-2020, 02:34 PM
Biden only has to answer with:

"sure - you release your taxes - then we'll both get a drug test!"

Spurs Homer
09-27-2020, 02:37 PM
Biden should also say at the start of the debate;

"Did anyone watch - The Comey Rule - on Showtime this past Sunday where they featured Trumps treason?"

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 03:36 PM
Chumpettes are ridiculously cocky considering their guy (who is very flawed in the first place) is suffering from dementia.

Reck
09-27-2020, 03:49 PM
Chumpettes are ridiculously cocky considering their guy (who is very flawed in the first place) is suffering from dementia.

Take it up with Trump, derp.

He's the one panicking. Maybe you can be the one administering the drug test since you like to play doctor here.

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 03:56 PM
Take it up with Trump, derp.

He's the one panicking. Maybe you can be the one administering the drug test since you like to play doctor here.

He's calling out what everyone knows. Biden going to get drugged up. That triggers you.

Reck
09-27-2020, 04:06 PM
He's calling out what everyone knows. Biden going to get drugged up. That triggers you.

Which drug is that?

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 04:07 PM
Which drug is that?

You don't believe Biden's not going to be on something?

Arguing against sh** you know not gonna get you W's, tranny.

Reck
09-27-2020, 04:09 PM
Heart of hearts, you don't believe Biden's not going to be on something?

Arguing against sh** you know not gonna get you W's, tranny.

I dont play conspiracy theory, derp. That's your area.

Will Hunting
09-27-2020, 04:09 PM
Which drug is that?
The right wing conspiracy theories I've seen have said adderall.

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 04:12 PM
I dont play conspiracy theory, derp. That's your area.

Admitting you take sh** at face value just speaks of your willfulness to be gullible, tranny.

Reck
09-27-2020, 04:14 PM
The right wing conspiracy theories I've seen have said adderall.

So the same one Trump is on. Cool then Biden is a badass for not showing all the side effects while on it like Trump does.

Will Hunting
09-27-2020, 04:18 PM
So the same one Trump is on. Cool then Biden is a badass for not showing all the side effects while on it like Trump does.
Also doesn't really make sense to me why he wouldn't take adderall for the early primary debates but started taking it after super tuesday :lol

Seems a lot more plausible that he's bad at the group debates and is better at the 1 on 1 debates.

GB20
09-27-2020, 04:30 PM
I think Trump’s plan is working, brainwashing his supporters and believing anything he says.

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 04:34 PM
I think Trump’s plan is working, brainwashing his supporters and believing anything he says.

Trump just calling out what we all know. That triggers you.

ElNono
09-27-2020, 04:48 PM
I think it's safe to say the expectation is Dennison's hyperbole out-entertaining Old Joe milquetoast approach...

They're both exceptional bullshitters though...

Spurminator
09-27-2020, 05:45 PM
Let's say Biden does take drugs before the debate... Who cares? If drugs make him a better debater and a better President than Trump, give him all the drugs.

This isn't the fucking Tour de France.

Spurminator
09-27-2020, 05:46 PM
Like is there some kind of illegal black market dementia drug that I'm not aware of? Is that the argument here?

DMC
09-27-2020, 06:06 PM
Let's say Biden does take drugs before the debate... Who cares? If drugs make him a better debater and a better President than Trump, give him all the drugs.

This isn't the fucking Tour de France.

Of course, but he'd need to disclose his health issues. I mean, if he was given 6 months to live would that be private information as long as he wasn't breaking the law?

Ef-man
09-27-2020, 06:18 PM
Of course, but he'd need to disclose his health issues. I mean, if he was given 6 months to live would that be private information as long as he wasn't breaking the law?

Perhaps Biden should hire trump's personal doctor?

Reck
09-27-2020, 06:21 PM

The aim here is to live longer, not have a shill doctor tell you everything is fine and you're the healthiest, most fit 75 year old ever.

Spurminator
09-27-2020, 06:42 PM

Cognitive medications are a far cry from terminal illness. Plenty of young, functioning adults take them every day.

Of course I think the public should know if a candidate is at death's door, but detailed independent medical evaluations of Presidential candidates are just one of many norms Republicans decided they don't care about anymore. Trump's certainly not going to volunteer that information so I don't expect his opponent to either.

DMC
09-27-2020, 07:22 PM
Cognitive medications are a far cry from terminal illness. Plenty of young, functioning adults take them every day.

Of course I think the public should know if a candidate is at death's door, but detailed independent medical evaluations of Presidential candidates are just one of many norms Republicans decided they don't care about anymore. Trump's certainly not going to volunteer that information so I don't expect his opponent to either.

You said dementia. Dementia isn't something a young, functional adult typically suffers from. I don't think he's required to disclose, but if he's taking meds that would basically be a disclosure. If the illness is aggressive, you're really voting for Kamala Harris for POTUS, but then I know you'd vote in Snoop Dog if he was the only one on the dem ticket.

DMC
09-27-2020, 07:23 PM

Is that supposed to be a jab?

DMC
09-27-2020, 07:24 PM
The aim here is to live longer, not have a shill doctor tell you everything is fine and you're the healthiest, most fit 75 year old ever.

So living to 75 as a billionaire POTUS surely means you're dying and your doctor is a shill. Do you even read the shit you post before submitting?

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 07:31 PM

So living to 75 as a billionaire POTUS surely means you're dying and your doctor is a shill. Do you even read the shit you post before submitting?
det goalpost

Ef-man
09-27-2020, 07:32 PM
Is that supposed to be a jab?

No jab. Just to point out that trump would not permit his medical records being made public.

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 07:33 PM
No jab. Just to point out that trump would not permit his medical records being made public.

How's that hurt you?

Ef-man
09-27-2020, 07:41 PM
How's that hurt you?

How does that hurt me?

It bothers me to have read that trump wrote his own 2015 health report and would lie again.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43970908

What makes you think he would do otherwise?

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 07:47 PM
How does that hurt me?

It bothers me to have read that trump wrote his own 2015 health report and would lie again.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43970908

What makes you think he would do otherwise?

You must be triggered AF by all Biden's lies then. :lmao

Ef-man
09-27-2020, 08:06 PM
You must be triggered AF by all Biden's lies then. :lmao

With a shit response like that, you wonder why you are not taken seriously by anyone?

Ok brokeback derp, have it your way.

TSA has called you out as a closet homo as well as others.

How you behave is not normal except for a brokeback derp.

We all know it and you keep denying it but you know it is true.

Time for you to speak to your mom and come out of the closet derp.

:tu

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 08:09 PM
With a shit response like that, you wonder why you are not taken seriously by anyone?

Ok brokeback derp, have it your way.

TSA has called you out as a closet homo as well as others.

How you behave is not normal except for a brokeback derp.

We all know it and you keep denying it but you know it is true.

Time for you to speak to your mom and come out of the closet derp.

:lol All that blather cos you can't be consistent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJMF7mflGE

Ef-man
09-27-2020, 08:14 PM
:lol All that blather cos you can't be consistent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJMF7mflGE

A trump youtube, really?

Is that the best you can do brokeback?

It is just more proof of how brokeback you are.
:lmao

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 08:24 PM
A trump youtube, really?

Is that the best you can do brokeback?

It is just more proof of how brokeback you are.

Trying to attack the medium when you get bitch slapped just like you did with your main account.

You can't logout of being a cuckold. Come to terms.

weebo
09-27-2020, 09:11 PM
Trump will be woefully unprepared...an unprepared Trump is comedy gold. :lol

DMC
09-27-2020, 09:16 PM
det goalpost

What goalpost?

DMC
09-27-2020, 09:17 PM

President Donald Trump had his second full physical exam last Friday. By that evening, the 72-year-old’s personal physician — Dr. Sean Conley — released a statement saying a team of 11 doctors had examined Trump, and that Trump is in “very good health.” In an unusual move, he also predicted the future over the next two years by stating that he expects the commander-in-chief to remain healthy “for the remainder of his presidency and beyond.”

A week later, a few more details have now emerged in a final medical statement — most notably, that Trump gained four pounds, which means he’s now technically obese. But altogether, the report appears to be a nothingburger. It didn’t really reveal anything new about the president’s health.

Ef-man
09-27-2020, 09:19 PM
Trying to attack the medium when you get bitch slapped just like you did with your main account.

You can't logout of being a cuckold. Come to terms.

Really derp?

You provide that as your honest broker information? Did you believe I would not notice the bullshit source?

Are you that brokeback stupid in thinking anyone would believe you after all your lies and misinformation you have posted?

You are so brokeback that if your mama you asked Jesus to cure you, he would say, “Fuck that bitch, that derp’s brokebackness is for real! Even I can’t fix that shit!”

Reck
09-27-2020, 09:21 PM

Trump's not a billionaire.

And I was speaking strictly to Trump's doctor who said screw my reputation and professionalism for a pat on the back. (Which from what I'm hearing didn't even get)

Ef-man
09-27-2020, 09:30 PM
President Donald Trump had his second full physical exam last Friday. By that evening, the 72-year-old’s personal physician — Dr. Sean Conley — released a statement saying a team of 11 doctors had examined Trump, and that Trump is in “very good health.” In an unusual move, he also predicted the future over the next two years by stating that he expects the commander-in-chief to remain healthy “for the remainder of his presidency and beyond.”

A week later, a few more details have now emerged in a final medical statement — most notably, that Trump gained four pounds, which means he’s now technically obese. But altogether, the report appears to be a nothingburger. It didn’t really reveal anything new about the president’s health.

Read that too and he controls the information.

But you did not include that it only revealed “he’s in “very good health” without many details. And we shouldn’t expect anything more: The presidential physical exam is best understood as political theater — a show of the president’s vigor and fitness — not an opportunity to reveal new medical information.”

“As expected, Conley’s report from the presidential physical only revealed a few innocuous details about Trump. But even if he uncovered a major health problem, we aren’t likely to hear about it. That’s because Trump is entitled to the same patient privacy rights as other Americans, and it’s up to him what gets reported to the public. Neither the president nor his doctor is under any obligation to share complete or detailed medical records.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/8/18216849/trump-presidential-physical-exam-explained

spurraider21
09-27-2020, 10:26 PM
What goalpost?
the ones i bolded

Isitjustme?
09-27-2020, 11:19 PM
You said dementia. Dementia isn't something a young, functional adult typically suffers from. I don't think he's required to disclose, but if he's taking meds that would basically be a disclosure. If the illness is aggressive, you're really voting for Kamala Harris for POTUS, but then I know you'd vote in Snoop Dog if he was the only one on the dem ticket.
So salty about this election :lol Meanwhile you supported Biden all last year until some goober Fox News shit basically convinced he's a Trojan Horse for antifa :lmao

Dirks_Finale
09-27-2020, 11:38 PM
The bar has been set so low, that at this point all Biden has to do is show up and not collapse on stage in order for it to be considered a success by the MSM.

Trump played his dementia card too early. Had he just STFU about it, then maybe the Biden campaign isn't drugging him up and we would have some big revealing moment in the debate that Joe is ready for the bone yard. As it stands now, I expect Trump to hit him with a few zingers and for Joe to claim 200 million have died due to COVID and for nobody to bat an eye. But it should be entertaining.

Trainwreck2100
09-28-2020, 12:40 AM
The bar has been set so low, that at this point all Biden has to do is show up and not collapse on stage in order for it to be considered a success by the MSM.

Trump played his dementia card too early. Had he just STFU about it, then maybe the Biden campaign isn't drugging him up and we would have some big revealing moment in the debate that Joe is ready for the bone yard. As it stands now, I expect Trump to hit him with a few zingers and for Joe to claim 200 million have died due to COVID and for nobody to bat an eye. But it should be entertaining.

200 million to die huh? Nothing about Trump sayin that the British army had airports during the revolutionary war?

ElNono
09-28-2020, 01:33 AM
200 million to die huh? Nothing about Trump sayin that the British army had airports during the revolutionary war?

Sorta implied at this point that Trump is a narcissistic idiot...

Will Hunting
09-28-2020, 05:39 AM
Trump will be woefully unprepared...an unprepared Trump is comedy gold. :lol
He’s gonna be sitting in his bunker seething for the next 2 days before the debate seething about his tax returns :lol

Texas_Ranger
09-28-2020, 06:07 AM
what are the chances Biden dies during this?

Winehole23
09-28-2020, 08:07 AM

vy65
09-28-2020, 08:37 AM

What’s the story with the avi? Cthulhu?

Winehole23
09-28-2020, 08:44 AM
What’s the story with the avi? Cthulhu?spirit of Halloween, I'll probably go back to my lame TP avi

vy65
09-28-2020, 08:50 AM
spirit of Halloween, I'll probably go back to my lame TP avi

I dig it. Been meaning to watch the Jordan Peele HP Lovecraft project

Spurminator
09-28-2020, 10:51 AM

I would absolutely vote for Kamala Harris over Donald Trump, probably over Biden too.

As for Snoop Dogg, I guess we'll never know. But we do know you'll vote for Donald Trump along with 90% of Republicans. So it's a little silly to come up with hypothetical celebrity clowns when we have a real-world example right in front of us.

Will Hunting
09-28-2020, 10:55 AM
:lmao conservatives trying to vote shame Democrats with imaginary hypotheticals when they support a celebrity real estate investor who's historically awful at real estate investing

"Hey I knowingly support a celebrity who has no idea how to be president but SO WOULD YOU IF THERE WAS ONE RUNNING AS A DEMOCRAT!"

Isitjustme?
09-28-2020, 11:42 AM

Will Hunting
09-28-2020, 11:47 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnrulyGlossyAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

hater
09-28-2020, 11:52 AM
:lmao the urine debates :lmao

Couldnt find a more fitting debates nickname as these 2 senile old pieces of dogshit will probably be pissing in their adult diapers the entire shitshow :lmao

Ef-man
09-28-2020, 01:07 PM
Nothing would make trump happier than having a golden shower debate. Just trump's world view, it is what it is.

Chris
09-28-2020, 01:22 PM
Just take the test Joe.

What are you hiding Joe?

Reck
09-28-2020, 01:23 PM
Just take the test Joe.

What are you hiding Joe?

:lol let them trade. Put forth your offer, Chris.

koriwhat
09-28-2020, 01:25 PM
i can't wait to see the gore when 80mgs of adderall come exploding out of hiden-biden's chest during the first debate tomorrow.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2020, 01:30 PM
Just release the financial records Donald.

What are you hiding Donald?

FIFY Qhris

Chris
09-28-2020, 01:31 PM
i can't wait to see the gore when 80mgs of adderall come exploding out of hiden-biden's chest during the first debate tomorrow.

I wonder if Pelosi leaks botox when she sneezes?

koriwhat
09-28-2020, 01:32 PM

probably more than that... she has that fake nose michael jackson shit going on.

Will Hunting
09-28-2020, 01:34 PM
She's overdue for a new face lift.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2020, 01:34 PM
:lol Trump walks around with butterscotch pudding melting off his face every day and his supporters are trying to talk shit about other people's vanity.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2020, 04:57 PM

RandomGuy
09-29-2020, 10:40 AM
First of three coming up. Let's start it with Trump hedging just 2 days before the big event.

"Vice President Biden intends to deliver his debate answers in words. If the president thinks his best case is made in urine he can have at it,” said Kate Bedingfield, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, per Politico. “We’d expect nothing less from Donald Trump, who pissed away the chance to protect the lives of 200K Americans when he didn't make a plan to stop COVID-19.”

:rollin

RandomGuy
09-29-2020, 10:41 AM
Just take the test Joe.

What are you hiding Joe?

If there are drugs that make you seem like a competent adult, why isn't Trump taking them?

hater
09-29-2020, 10:44 AM

Yeah Burisma did give him plenty of cash :lol

clambake
09-29-2020, 10:47 AM
Yeah Burisma did give him plenty of cash :lol

So, Biden much better at the art of the deal, lol

hater
09-29-2020, 10:48 AM
So, Biden much better at the art of the deal, lol

Biden savvy

Trump crook

Yeah we get your line of thinking :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 10:49 AM
Yeah Burisma did give him plenty of cash :lolHow much money did Burisma give Joe Biden, hater?

clambake
09-29-2020, 10:50 AM
Biden savvy

Trump crook

Yeah we get your line of thinking :lmao
It’s called mocking republicans

I also mock crippled people now. Trump gave us the green light

hater
09-29-2020, 10:51 AM
How much money did Burisma give Joe Biden, hater?

Enough to give Dump a loan on national tv :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 10:52 AM
Enough to give Dump a loan on national tv :lmaoHow much money did Burisma give Joe Biden, hater?

Post your number from your secret sauces.

Bogie
09-29-2020, 11:00 AM
If there are drugs that make you seem like a competent adult, why isn't Trump taking them?

people have watched Trump sniff and snort his way through teleprompter readings, but that’s no big deal. Haha

hater
09-29-2020, 11:01 AM

You posted this. You must know how much $ Biden has. :lol

clambake
09-29-2020, 11:05 AM
Hater don’t know lol

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 11:05 AM
You posted this. You must know how much $ Biden has. :lolI know how much money Joe has because he posts his tax returns for anyone to see unlike your candidate.

Winehole23
09-29-2020, 11:11 AM
(casual cynicism plus Joe Biden being rich after 30 years as a US Senator equals guilty, whatever the charges.)

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 11:24 AM
(casual cynicism plus Joe Biden being rich after 30 years as a US Senator equals guilty, whatever the charges.)
Biden has a net worth 1/3 the size of McConnell’s net worth, and McConnell entered the senate with only a few hundred grand to his name. If they have an issue with rich senators they should have an issue with Cocaine Mitch.

I don’t think either one has done anything wrong though. Between writing books, speaking engagements and other public appearances, it’s not very hard for a senator to make money on the side. It speaks more to a systemic problem this country has that every senator is a millionaire.

Winehole23
09-29-2020, 11:32 AM
Biden has a net worth 1/3 the size of McConnell’s net worth, and McConnell entered the senate with only a few hundred grand to his name. If they have an issue with rich senators they should have an issue with Cocaine Mitch.

I don’t think either one has done anything wrong though. Between writing books, speaking engagements and other public appearances, it’s not very hard for a senator to make money on the side. It speaks more to a systemic problem this country has that every senator is a millionaire.Agree totally.

I was more referring to the casual nihilism that declares everyone a criminal, before holding forth some alleged criminal as a communal scapegoat.

Nathan89
09-29-2020, 11:40 AM
https://twitter.com/ebonybowden/status/1310975414878248961?s=20

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 11:42 AM
https://twitter.com/ebonybowden/status/1310975414878248961?s=20:tu

clambake
09-29-2020, 11:42 AM

Good for them. I wouldn’t agree to anything.

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 11:44 AM
Trumptards are frantically trying to soften the ground with excuses in case Trump gets destroyed tonight.

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 11:44 AM
This reporter seems like a super serious journalist.

:lol this being a pinned tweet:

Texas_Ranger
09-29-2020, 11:46 AM
Report: Joe Biden Has Been Given Tonight’s Debate Questions in Advance

Even if its true, he won't remember what his team told him to anwser by the time the questions are asked.

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 11:46 AM
This reporter seems like a super serious journalist.

:lol this being a pinned tweet:
1250550319639138313:lmao lots of reporters tweeted about that, but pinned for six months?:lol

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 11:47 AM
Report: Joe Biden Has Been Given Tonight’s Debate Questions in Advance:tu

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 11:52 AM

Even if its true, he won't remember what his team told him to anwser by the time the questions are asked.
Your anti-Biden talking points are out of date. Trump supporters ditched this narrative several weeks ago once they realized all it did was lower expectations for Biden during the debate.

Spurs Homer
09-29-2020, 11:54 AM
I dont understand those pundits saying “Biden has to avoid being dragged into the gutter or insults or blah blah”

because “you cannot beat trump blah blah”

I just don’t get it.

Trump is the biggest liar criminal traitor on the planet and all his crimes are provable

The FIRST place I would go if I was debating trump would be to put him on trial for all his crimes and corruption.

The list is endless

Rapist-check (court docs public)
Felon- check (individual 1)
porn star - no condom- check
criminal negligence responsible for 207,000 deaths- check
nepotism- tax fraud family- check
babies in cages - check
entire administration of felons- check
421 million in debt to dictators and saudis- check
24/7 liar- check
losers and suckers in the military - while you only pay $750 bux to support our military- check
russia treason- check
helsinki/russia treason - check
syria bribe causing usa to abandon kurds/allies- check
khashoggi dismemberment complicity- check
8 billion illicit arms sales to middle east cunts- check
cuckner 555 bldg bailed out of 1 billion debt by emiratis directly after trump admin foreign visit - check
deutshe bankfuckery- check
deutsche bank son of scotus judge who mysteriously retired prematurely to allow trump another pick - while son channeled hundreds of millions to a bankrupt trump - check

endless more to choose from....

I would stay in the gutter all night and expose trump and remind americans of trumps fuckery

ducks
09-29-2020, 12:06 PM

Why thumbs up
What is he scared of drug test and ear check
Why

clambake
09-29-2020, 12:10 PM
Why thumbs up
Why

Why? Let’s take a look at those books.

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 12:10 PM
Why thumbs up
Why
There's no precedent requiring a candidate to do that before a debate.

When Trump won't even agree to do what every previous presidential candidate has done and release his tax returns, Biden's certainly not obligated to go above and beyond what candidates have traditionally done just because Trump and his retarded supporters have a new conspiracy theory.

boutons_deux
09-29-2020, 12:19 PM
Trump’s ‘Prophets’ Urge God

to Control Chris Wallace,

Mess With Joe Biden

During Presidential Debate

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/trumps-prophets-urge-god-to-control-chris-wallace-mess-with-joe-biden-during-presidential-debate/

shitbag Christian scammers, conmen, grifters are always good for laughs

Nathan89
09-29-2020, 12:22 PM

Those that try to murky reality with regards to the competency of Trump and Biden have to ignore this.

After weeks of shutting down before noon and getting softball questions Biden may have someone telling him what to say during a debate.

clambake
09-29-2020, 12:24 PM

Those that try to murky reality with regards to the competency of Trump and Biden have to ignore this.

After weeks of shutting down before noon and getting softball questions Biden may have someone telling him what to say during a debate.
Cool idea

Bogie
09-29-2020, 12:24 PM
Why thumbs up
Why

why are you so stupid ?

koriwhat
09-29-2020, 12:26 PM
why are you so stupid ?

why are you such a fragile bitch?

and a homophobe too?

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 12:27 PM

:lol ignore what? A NY Post reporter who's had a tweet about a rat pinned for 6 months tweeting an allegation?

Your only evidence of Joe Biden using an earpiece is that he won't consent to someone from the Trump campaign inspecting his ear. By that same logic, Trump must be guilty of tax fraud for refusing to publicize copies of his tax returns.

hater
09-29-2020, 12:28 PM

Probably its what delivers shots of adrenaline to Bidens brain every few minutes :lmao

DMX7
09-29-2020, 12:28 PM
They need to ask about the national debt...

Nathan89
09-29-2020, 12:31 PM

Probably its what delivers shots of adrenaline to Bidens brain every few minutes :lmao

Now I'm just imagining them screaming "wakeup!" every few seconds.

Nathan89
09-29-2020, 12:33 PM
They need to ask about the national debt...

Everyone wanted a hard shutdown. Debt is what comes with that.

Bogie
09-29-2020, 12:36 PM
why are you such a fragile bitch?

and a homophobe too?

hey Joey. You’re the one using racial and homophobic slurs here, not me

And there really isn’t anyone else on this site, with the possible exception of dmc since he’s been owned, that is more fragile than you are

Reck
09-29-2020, 12:37 PM
Trump and his supporters demanding a-to-do-list from Biden as if they’re in a position to do so.

What is Trump going to do? Not show up? Go ahead.

spurraider21
09-29-2020, 12:37 PM

:lmao hiding that your source was infowars

Bogie
09-29-2020, 12:38 PM

What about the couple trillion they added during the “greatest economy ever”

spurraider21
09-29-2020, 12:39 PM
Your anti-Biden talking points are out of date. Trump supporters ditched this narrative several weeks ago once they realized all it did was lower expectations for Biden during the debate.
yeah now biden is on the captain america super soldier serum

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 12:39 PM
Trump and his supporters demanding a-to-do-list from Biden as if they’re in a position to do so.

What is Trump going to do? Not show up? Go ahead.
They reach new levels of ridiculously obvious, in-your-face hypocrisy and their brains are too clouded with uneducated white male rage to see it :lol

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 12:40 PM
:lmao hiding that your source was infowars

hater
09-29-2020, 12:48 PM
They reach new levels of ridiculously obvious, in-your-face hypocrisy and their brains are too clouded with uneducated white male rage to see it :lol

Good thing the blacks are voting for Biden amirite? :lol

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 12:51 PM
Good thing the blacks are voting for Biden amirite? :lol
When you're losing, change the subject!

Reck
09-29-2020, 12:55 PM

It has to be said Biden's troll game is alright. :lol

SnakeBoy
09-29-2020, 01:00 PM
Biden camp concerned Joe will piss himself during the debate

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 01:00 PM
Why thumbs up
WhyI'm all for his using PEDs and high tech transmitters.:tu

hater
09-29-2020, 01:01 PM
Anyone watching this shitshow? It would be like watching 2 600 pound women mud wrestle. Disgusting

Not me nigas. Be sure to post updates here :lmao

Reck
09-29-2020, 01:01 PM
Biden camp concerned Joe will piss himself during the debate

That's why they have adult diapers. Not worried.

hater
09-29-2020, 01:07 PM
That's why they have adult diapers. Not worried.

Agreed. Hopefully their diapers holp for a few hours :lmao

spurraider21
09-29-2020, 01:09 PM
Anyone watching this shitshow? It would be like watching 2 600 pound women mud wrestle. Disgusting

after all the complaining about biden not being able to speak a sentence, needing the be propped up, needing to read off lines, you dont want to watch him in a situation where he can't hide and see how he holds up?

hater
09-29-2020, 01:10 PM
after all the complaining about biden not being able to speak a sentence, needing the be propped up, needing to read off lines, you dont want to watch him in a situation where he can't hide and see how he holds up?

Nope no thanks. Who wants to watch 2 geriatric corporatists attempt to show they care about you while slowly pissing and shitting their diapers? Gross

Pathetic. But post tidbits here :lmao

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 01:12 PM

hater will be watching anonymous twitter closely

GB20
09-29-2020, 01:15 PM
That’s why Hater is so unpredictable. It’s hard to understand that guy.

hater
hater will be watching anonymous twitter closely

And you will be chumping chumps in the anonymous spurstalk :lmao :lol

hater

Ma niga :tu much love

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 01:16 PM
And you will be chumping chumps in the anonymous spurstalk :lmao :lolYou're anonymous on SpursTalk too.

Bogie
09-29-2020, 01:17 PM

you're such a liar

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 01:17 PM
:lmao hiding that your source was infowars:lmao

Bogie
09-29-2020, 01:18 PM

is this satire?

spurraider21
09-29-2020, 01:18 PM

:lmao "word on the street"

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 01:20 PM
:lmao "word on the street":lmao

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 01:25 PM
So wait, that's the conspiracy theory? The Fox News moderator is working in cahoots with the Biden Campaign so he knows the questions ahead of time?

Trumptards have spent months investing in the narrative that "Trump is going to destroy senile old joe!" and now they're scrambling for a conspiracy to blame if that doesn't happen :lmao

koriwhat
09-29-2020, 01:46 PM
hey Joey. You’re the one using racial and homophobic slurs here, not me

And there really isn’t anyone else on this site, with the possible exception of dmc since he’s been owned, that is more fragile than you are

lol how you and the other dumb weak fucks here swerve so much. own your homophobic ways or shall we bring up your homophobic comments? you don't have to search way back for those comments you made just a couple days ago. going to swerve again homophobeBogie?

you're a fucking bitch bogie and i wouldn't be surprised to find out you think the same when you're offline. either way you're a bitch on and offline you big homophobe bigot.

hey bigotBogie has a better ring to it.

koriwhat
09-29-2020, 01:47 PM
And you will be chumping chumps in the anonymous spurstalk :lmao :lol

:tu :lmao

Bogie
09-29-2020, 02:04 PM
lol how you and the other dumb weak fucks here swerve so much. own your homophobic ways or shall we bring up your homophobic comments? you don't have to search way back for those comments you made just a couple days ago. going to swerve again homophobeBogie?

you're a fucking bitch bogie and i wouldn't be surprised to find out you think the same when you're offline. either way you're a bitch on and offline you big homophobe bigot.

hey bigotBogie has a better ring to it.

yikes Joey. But yes go ahead and bring up my homophobic comments. Speaking of, I hope no life’s husband didn’t take away his phone. I really want to see those links to all the crimes Hillary and Biden have committed

Chris
09-29-2020, 02:24 PM
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1311016074197061635?s=19

Why?!

Chris
09-29-2020, 02:26 PM
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1311021496102514691?s=19

spurraider21
09-29-2020, 02:28 PM
so the precedent for doing a drug test is that "for decades people said politicians should be drug tested"

but the precedent for releasing tax records... where for decades every candidate has actually done the thing... silence

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 02:28 PM
:lmao Robbie Starbucks

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 02:33 PM
so the precedent for doing a drug test is that "for decades people said politicians should be drug tested"

but the precedent for releasing tax records... where for decades every candidate has actually done the thing... silence
I'm most curious who these "people" are who have ostensibly been demanding drug tests "for decades."

Conservatives love making vague declarations people just gloss over and don't even bother to fact check.

Reck
09-29-2020, 02:35 PM
Does Starbucks:lol think every debates that lasts 2 hours go on for the entire 2 hours? There are always little breaks in between.

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 02:35 PM

The last candidate who didn't freely release his tax records was cheating on his taxes.

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 02:38 PM
Biden campaign has already denied the story about agreeing to an ear inspection and then reneging on it. Also denied the request for breaks every 30 minutes ever happened.

These are just shenanigans hoping to change the topic away from Trump being a shitty real estate investor and even worse at managing pandemics.

hater
09-29-2020, 02:38 PM
https://twitter.com/Fishbones2017/status/1310959949636415491?s=19

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 02:39 PM
:lol "Pandemic"

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 02:40 PM
:lol "Pandemic"How is it not a pandemic, derp?

pan·dem·ic
/panˈdemik/
adjective
(of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.

Nathan89
09-29-2020, 02:40 PM
Since Biden shuts down before noon everyday they should ask if he has the energy to even do this job. A better fit might be Walmart greeter tbh

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 02:42 PM
Since Biden shuts down before noon everydayDo you think making stuff up helps Trump?

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 02:57 PM
How is it not a pandemic, derp?

pan·dem·ic
/panˈdemik/
adjective
(of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.

:cry The world's always in a pandemic, don't ya know? :cry

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 02:57 PM
:cry The world's always in a pandemic, don't ya know? :cryderp folds

Always too easy....:lol

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 03:02 PM
Since Biden shuts down before noon everyday they should ask if he has the energy to even do this job. A better fit might be Walmart greeter tbh

Even if he could summon the energy, he'd have a hard time not feeling up all those females, tbh.

Nathan89
09-29-2020, 03:08 PM
https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1311023271400402947?s=20

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1311023275019993089?s=20

The corrupt cult wants you to vote for their puppet. That doesn't seem wise.

Chris
09-29-2020, 03:09 PM
nNwSX4MCzKM

Spurtacular Nathan89 koriwhat

watch this shit :lmao

Reck
09-29-2020, 03:11 PM
nNwSX4MCzKM

Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674)

Chris where is your compassion? Most of these are from his stuttering problems.

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 03:13 PM
I'm sorry but I still can't get over the line "Corn Pop was a bad dude!" :lol

Chris
09-29-2020, 03:13 PM
Biden campaign has already denied the story about agreeing to an ear inspection and then reneging on it.

Well that settles that...

Nathan89
09-29-2020, 03:14 PM
nNwSX4MCzKM

Spurtacular Nathan89 koriwhat

Sloppy Joe

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 03:14 PM
https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1311023271400402947?s=20

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1311023275019993089?s=20

The corrupt cult wants you to vote for their puppet. That doesn't seem wise.

:cry No proof of wrongdoing :cry

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 03:17 PM
nNwSX4MCzKM

Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674)

The Corn Pop story is actually not bad, tbh.

But don't want this dementia puppet as our leader.

Reck
09-29-2020, 03:22 PM
The Corn Pop story is actually not bad, tbh.

But don't want this dementia puppet as our leader.

You drew short sticks then.

spurraider21
09-29-2020, 03:25 PM

Chris
09-29-2020, 03:31 PM

Perfect passive aggressive tweet :lol

DMX7
09-29-2020, 03:34 PM

Nah, it was out of control last year too. And we didn't get a hard shut down either.

spurraider21
09-29-2020, 03:39 PM
Perfect passive aggressive tweet :lol
in 2012?

Chris
09-29-2020, 03:45 PM
in 2012?

Yeah???

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 03:46 PM
in 2012?:lmao Qhris

Reck
09-29-2020, 03:46 PM
Yeah???

:lol Playing the clueless card

Chris
09-29-2020, 03:50 PM
:lol Playing the clueless card

Go with that if it makes you feel better about the impending doom coming tonight from Biden :lol

dbestpro
09-29-2020, 04:03 PM
The game plan for Biden should be quite simple. Attack Trump on every question and do not worry about answering the question. Wallace will get frustrated but it will keep Biden from harming himself. Trump should counter by making the debate about Biden but Trump's greatest weakness will surface (his ego) and he will talk about himself which will cause him to lose the debate.

Chris
09-29-2020, 04:07 PM
The game plan for Biden should be quite simple. Attack Trump on every question and do not worry about answering the question. Wallace will get frustrated but it will keep Biden from harming himself.

Wallace will help with the attacking on Trump 100 percent.

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:08 PM
The game plan for Biden should be quite simple. Attack Trump on every question and do not worry about answering the question. Wallace will get frustrated but it will keep Biden from harming himself. Trump should counter by making the debate about Biden but Trump's greatest weakness will surface (his ego) and he will talk about himself which will cause him to lose the debate.

I was going to say we agree that Trump can't actually lose the debate, then; that Biden can only do damage control. But then you went ahead and comforted yourself by adding a silly wish.

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:09 PM

If he does, he'll be a liar. His stated goal is to be "the invisible moderator."

dbestpro
09-29-2020, 04:11 PM
I was going to say we agree that Trump can't actually lose the debate, then; that Biden can only do damage control. But then you went ahead and comforted yourself by adding a silly wish.

I have no wish for the debate to go this way. My preference is they would talk about issues and accomplishments, but somehow I don't see that playing out.

Chris
09-29-2020, 04:12 PM
If he does, he'll be a liar. His stated goal is to be "the invisible moderator."

That would be nice, but I won't hold my breath.

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:14 PM
I have no wish for the debate to go this way. My preference is they would talk about issues and accomplishments, but somehow I don't see that playing out.

Nice framing. Helps you to have an excuse for Joe's obliteration in advance.

You do realize the talk of dementia is not hyperbole, right?

Democrats went too far. Fitting that their mascot is a jackass.

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:15 PM
That would be nice, but I won't hold my breath.

He'll either not follow through, or he knows Biden has the questions in advance and he'll be able to refrain enough.

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 04:18 PM
Wallace will help with the attacking on Trump 100 percent.:tu

Reck
09-29-2020, 04:18 PM

Yeah because saying he wants to be "invisible" is a great indication of him wanting to attack Trump.

Poor soul. My prayers are with you.

Chris
09-29-2020, 04:19 PM
He'll either not follow through, or he knows Biden has the questions in advance and he'll be able to refrain enough.

According to Megyn Kelly(...)Joe will not have the questions in advance:

https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/1311003719576756224?s=19

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 04:19 PM
He'll either not follow through, or he knows Biden has the questions in advance and he'll be able to refrain enough.:tu

Chris
09-29-2020, 04:20 PM
My prayers are with you.

Appreciate it :tu

dbestpro
09-29-2020, 04:20 PM
Nice framing. Helps you to have an excuse for Joe's obliteration in advance.

You do realize the talk of dementia is not hyperbole, right?

Democrats went too far. Fitting that their mascot is a jackass.

I do not support Biden and find him to be part of the white liberal racist crowd that look down on minorities. I just call the debate the way I think it will go down.

Chris
09-29-2020, 04:22 PM
I do not support Biden and find him to be part of the white liberal racist crowd that look down on minorities.

He's a traditional Democrat.

Chris
09-29-2020, 04:24 PM
https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1311048665935556610?s=19

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:24 PM
:lol Psychopath Derp thumbing up all the cheating.

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 04:25 PM
https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1311048665935556610?s=19:tu

Reck
09-29-2020, 04:25 PM

Huh? Why waste the energy on that?

Once they take the stage, there is no going back.

Chris
09-29-2020, 04:26 PM

Spurtacular

They let Hillary use an earpiece / monitor in 2016. Makes me think he won't be calling Joe out either.

Will Hunting
They should pay Brad Parscale's "consulting firm" another $40 million to do it. Great use of campaign resources!

ChumpDumper
They let Hillary use an earpiece / monitor in 2016. Makes me think he won't be calling Joe out either.:tu

Chris
Huh? Why waste the energy on that?

^worried :lol

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:27 PM
:lol Psychopath Derp thumbing up all the cheating.

:lmao BlakeBlaker still at it.

spurraider21
09-29-2020, 04:28 PM
biden went from bumbling dementia patient who cant put together a sentence and doesnt know where he is to Bradley Cooper's character in Limitless

Reck
09-29-2020, 04:29 PM

Why do you think?

I mean just look at what you're trying to argue here. That Trump should have a field team to look out for earpieces. :lmao

Spurtacular
Chris

Maybe Invisible Moderator will be pulling a CIA Cooper and spend the first 30 minutes on Trump's tax returns.
Cooper seriously spent the first half hour on locker room talk. :lmao

Chris
They let Hillary use an earpiece / monitor in 2016. Makes me think he won't be calling Joe out either.

She couldn't counter Trump freestyle "you'd be in jail" etc.. I expect Biden to punch back

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 04:30 PM
Chris

Maybe Invisible Moderator will be pulling a CIA Cooper and spend the first 30 minutes on Trump's tax returns.
Cooper seriously spent the first half hour on locker room talk. :lmao:tu

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:31 PM
Why do you think?

I mean just look at what you're trying to argue here. That Trump should have a field team to look out for earpieces. :lmao

Certainly Trump knows the media will try to make him look bad for wanting a fair fight.
He just has to accept the handicapped opponent like you already have done. :lmao

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:31 PM

Go to bed, derp.

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 04:32 PM
biden went from bumbling dementia patient who cant put together a sentence and doesnt know where he is to Bradley Cooper's character in Limitless

Chris
Chris

Cooper seriously spent the first half hour on locker room talk. :lmao

Cooper "I take it in the pooper" :lol gets paid a lot of money to prop up the DNC and shit on Trump

Spurtacular
She couldn't counter Trump freestyle "you'd be in jail" etc.. I expect Biden to punch back

I expect him to have a hard time putting two points together unless the drugs are really working.

Chris
09-29-2020, 04:33 PM
Go to bed, derp.

poor fella is broken :lol

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 04:33 PM
the drugs:tu

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:34 PM
poor fella is broken :lol

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:35 PM
Chris What percent of "scientific polls" you think are going to say Biden won?

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 04:35 PM
BREAKING: Biden refuses to allow Trump campaign to conduct anal cavity search before the debate.

What could Biden be hiding if he's not willing to let the Trump Campaign inspect his ass?!?! People have been asking for presidential candidate anal cavity searches for years!!!

Chris
09-29-2020, 04:36 PM
Chris What percent of "scientific polls" you think are going to say Biden won?

at least 80+ percent imo

Chris
09-29-2020, 04:37 PM
BREAKING: Biden refuses to allow Trump campaign to conduct anal cavity search before the debate.

What could Biden be hiding if he's not willing to let the Trump Campaign inspect his ass?!?! People have been asking for presidential candidate anal cavity searches for years!!!

there's the hyperbole I was waiting for :lol

Spurminator
09-29-2020, 04:48 PM

You're literally posting tweets about ear pieces and leaked questions.

I would say you're shitting your pants, but we already know you wear a diaper so you don't have to get up from the computer.

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 04:49 PM
at least 80+ percent imo

If Biden is pepped up enough, it'll be 95+ percent wins or within the margin of error.

Spurtacular
You're literally posting tweets about ear pieces and leaked questions.

I would say you're shitting your pants, but we already know you wear a diaper so you don't have to get up from the computer.

You would say that, Sadbert.

Some people just don't approve of cheating is all.

Wouldn't expect a weak man like you to understand that though.

ChumpDumper
at least 80+ percent imo:tu

If Biden is pepped up enough, it'll be 95+ percent wins or within the margin of error.:tu

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 04:52 PM
JUST IN: Biden Campaign refuses to allow Trump Campaign to repeatedly hit Joe Biden with a baseball bat until his insides burst to confirm he's not full of bite-sized candy.

Is Biden secretly a pinata!?!?!

Spurminator
09-29-2020, 04:53 PM
You would say that, Sadbert.

Some people just don't approve of cheating is all.

Wouldn't expect a weak man like you to understand that though.

rmt
09-29-2020, 04:56 PM
I know how much money Joe has because he posts his tax returns for anyone to see unlike your candidate.

How can you know how much money Joe has? A tax return doesn't show that - it shows income earned that year and what depreciation, losses, etc. one took that offset that income. I could have cash under my mattress that my tax return doesn't show. I could have rental properties that I did or didn't get rent from due to covid - a tax return doesn't show what those rental properties are worth - only the income/loss and depreciation for that year. I could have bitcoin that I've mined and not sold. I could have art work on my wall that I haven't sold.

This fuss over Trump's tax return is ridiculous. Who in his right mind wouldn't take whatever LEGAL options are available to him to pay less taxes? Would you?

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 04:58 PM
How can you know how much money Joe has? A tax return doesn't show that - it shows income earned that year and what depreciation, losses, etc. one took that offset that income. I could have cash under my mattress that my tax return doesn't show. I could have rental properties that I did or didn't get rent from due to covid - a tax return doesn't show what those rental properties are worth - only the income/loss and depreciation for that year.

This fuss over Trump's tax return is ridiculous. Who in his right mind wouldn't take whatever LEGAL options are available to him to pay less taxes? Would you?
One tax return doesn't. 22 straight years of tax returns (which is what Biden released) should paint a pretty good picture of someone's wealth.

Trump has been fighting in court paying millions in legal fees the last 4 years to avoid having to release his tax returns. If it's not a big deal at all why is he fighting so hard against their release?

Reck
09-29-2020, 04:58 PM
How can you know how much money Joe has? A tax return doesn't show that - it shows income earned that year and what depreciation, losses, etc. one took that offset that income. I could have cash under my mattress that my tax return doesn't show. I could have rental properties that I did or didn't get rent from due to covid - a tax return doesn't show what those rental properties are worth - only the income/loss and depreciation for that year.

He didn't just release 1 year worth of taxes. Try 22 years.

And is your contention that Biden has a storage unit like Walter White where he stashes his cash? :lol

Spurminator
09-29-2020, 05:02 PM
One tax return doesn't. 22 straight years of tax returns (which is what Biden released) should paint a pretty good picture of someone's wealth.

Trump has been fighting in court paying millions in legal fees the last 4 years to avoid having to release his tax returns. If it's not a big deal at all why is he fighting so hard against their release?

Love how she assumes everything is legal too. Like, that's kind of why people in office showing their tax returns is important. It's not so we can marvel at their accountants' ability to find loopholes in tax law.

Bet that "LEGAL" caveat goes away pretty quickly if and when any illegal activities are revealed.

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 05:04 PM
Love how she assumes everything is legal too. Like, that's kind of why people in office showing their tax returns is important. It's not so we can marvel at their accountants' ability to find loopholes in tax law.

Bet that "LEGAL" caveat goes away pretty quickly if and when any illegal activities are revealed.
The Ivanka Trump consulting payment is either illegal or extremely close to the line. The $70k haircut deduction is even harder to defend, I'm not sure how you can justify a haircut as a business expense.

Bogie
09-29-2020, 05:06 PM

it’s truly astounding how dumb and frightened you are

Spurminator
09-29-2020, 05:07 PM
The Ivanka Trump consulting payment is either illegal or extremely close to the line. The $70k haircut deduction is even harder to defend, I'm not sure how you can justify a haircut as a business expense.

I could see it if that was a payment to the stylist? Like a salary?

Trill Clinton
09-29-2020, 05:10 PM
we should get a classic performance from scranton joe tonight

Reck
09-29-2020, 05:11 PM
The $70k haircut deduction is even harder to defend, I'm not sure how you can justify a haircut as a business expense.

That one is weird.

Trump has a massive bold spot so he only has to do a comb over to hide the bold spot.

https://imagez.tmz.com/image/b0/4by3/2020/03/30/b07c539cdb9e46cd9b0508974c2523e6_md.png

:lol for fuck's sake.

rmt

And you really think that if there was anything illegal in that tax return, NYT wouldn't have broadcasted that?

ChumpDumper
How can you know how much money Joe has? A tax return doesn't show that - it shows income earned that year and what depreciation, losses, etc. one took that offset that income. I could have cash under my mattress that my tax return doesn't show. I could have rental properties that I did or didn't get rent from due to covid - a tax return doesn't show what those rental properties are worth - only the income/loss and depreciation for that year. I could have bitcoin that I've mined and not sold. I could have art work on my wall that I haven't sold.

This fuss over Trump's tax return is ridiculous. Who in his right mind wouldn't take whatever LEGAL options are available to him to pay less taxes? Would you?$750

Chris
09-29-2020, 05:15 PM
$750

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 05:15 PM
He didn't just release 1 year worth of taxes. Try 22 years.

And is your contention that Biden has a storage unit like Walter White where he stashes his cash? :lol:lol one can get an idea from financial disclosures as well. One thing for sure: Joe didn't get tax cuts for ruining multiple businesses.:lol

Bogie
09-29-2020, 05:18 PM

well at least your streak of lies will carry on

Yesterday was tough for you to have to admit that it wasn’t his business acumin, but his racism that makes you a cultist.

ducks
09-29-2020, 05:18 PM
Joe Biden has gotten softer coverage on networks than Hillary Clinton: study
Media Research Center study indicates networks are taking it easy on Biden

rmt
09-29-2020, 05:19 PM
It is this hoopla and the sound bites over this tax return that they are going to use in ads - oooooohhhhh, Trump ONLY pays $750 worth of taxes (more than the average joe) - oooohhhhhhh, he has this amount of debt - ooooohhhhhh, that creates a national security issue or he really isn't as rich as he says he is - totally disregarding how much that asset is worth compared to the debt.

As I stated on my original post - bitcoin, artwork, property (not yearly income) - assets are not taxed until SOLD - there is no way to know what money Trump has from his tax returns.

Chris
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1311060661540134915?s=19

84% Trump rn

ChumpDumper
Media Research Center study indicates networks are taking it easy on Biden:tu

Will Hunting
And you really think that if there was anything illegal in that tax return, NYT wouldn't have broadcasted that?
They've only released a 40,000 foot overview so far. They've said they're going to be continuously reporting on this from now until election day.

ChumpDumper
09-29-2020, 05:20 PM
It is this hoopla and the sound bites over this tax return that they are going to use in ads - oooooohhhhh, Trump ONLY pays $750 worth of taxes (more than the average joe) - oooohhhhhhh, he has this amount of debt - ooooohhhhhh, that creates a national security issue or he really isn't as rich as he says he is - totally disregarding how much that asset is worth compared to the debt.

As I stated on my original post - bitcoin, artwork, property (not yearly income) - assets are not taxed until SOLD - there is no way to know what money Trump has from his tax returns.True, he could be completely broke.

Probably is.

Good point.

Will Hunting
09-29-2020, 05:21 PM

84% Trump rn
So everyone is going into this expecting him to pummel Biden. High expectations aren't a good thing for political debates.

rmt
$750

What's that supposed to mean? I'd be glad if I could hire top notch accountants and only pay $750 a year - I bet you would too.

Reck

84% Trump rn

Why dont you just let tonight play out, Chris? You're panicking.

Not a great sight.

Trainwreck2100
09-29-2020, 05:22 PM
Media Research Center study indicates networks are taking it easy on Biden

that's what happens when all you can do is attack his son

ChumpDumper
What's that supposed to mean? I'd be glad if I could hire top notch accountants and only pay $750 a year - I bet you would too.It's the only figure that really matters in the news.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

$750

Chris
Why dont you just let tonight play out, Chris? You're panicking.

Not a great sight.

I'm contributing to the thread.

You're name-calling.

Not a great sight.