PDA

View Full Version : ****OFFICIAL Week 4 Game Thread, Sponsored By The First COVID-19-Postponed Game of 2020****

Pages : [1] 2

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 02:13 PM
October 4, 2020 All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS EARLY
https://506sports.com/2020/04-CBS-E.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

LA Chargers @ Tampa Bay
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

TBD

Indianapolis @ Chicago
Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

Baltimore @ Washington
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Jacksonville @ Cincinnati
Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

NOTE: The Pittsburgh-Tennessee game has been postponed. Further details on scheduling and TV will be added when available.

CBS LATE https://506sports.com/2020/04-CBS-L.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

New England @ Kansas City
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Buffalo @ Las Vegas
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

FOX SINGLE https://506sports.com/2020/04-FOX.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Cleveland @ Dallas
Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

Minnesota @ Houston
Chris Myers, Brock Huard, Greg Jennings

New Orleans @ Detroit
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

Seattle @ Miami
Dick Stockton, Brady Quinn

Arizona @ Carolina
Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

NY Giants @ LA Rams (LATE)
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Thursday Night: Denver @ NY Jets (NFLN)
Sunday Night: Philadelphia @ San Francisco (NBC)
Monday Night: Atlanta @ Green Bay (ESPN)

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 02:14 PM
Headline: Steelers vs. Titans will not be played according to schedule. One of the infected Titans players is their long snapper, so they'll have to find someone else quickly for that role. 49ers are also looking for a new long snapper. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 02:16 PM
Atrocious Thursday night game, tbh. Why always TNF so bad early in the season?

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 02:26 PM
Week 4 Predictions:

DEN @ NYJ - Terrible primetime game. The Jets stink, but the Broncos are annihilated by injuries. This could go either way.

BAL @ WAS - In RG3's return to Washington as a Raven, Lamar Jackson and the Ravens bounce back against a quite-inferior opponent and crush the Nobodies.
LAC @ TB - Major mismatch on paper, but the Chargers' pass rush could give the Bucs' questionable offensive line problems. Brady should throw quickly and ardently.
SEA @ MIA - Upset of the week. Russell Wilson falls back to Earth, and the Dolphins unexpectedly shine. Wilson and Seattle tend to lose these AFC east coast away games.
MIN @ HOU - Neither team has started well, but at least with Houston you can blame the schedule. The Vikings might be COVID-infected, and should tank in any case.
NO @ DET - Possibly an upset, but New Orleans will continue to disappoint, at least until Thomas returns. The Lions are better than their record.
CLE @ DAL - Should be a high-scoring affair, but Dallas should score piles of points as long as the offensive line can keep Myles Garrett under control.
JAX @ CIN - Joe Burrow returns from a weird tie game to get his first official victory. Will there be a crowd in Cincy?
IND @ CHI - With Big Dick Nick Foles in the fold, the Bears should shine on both sides of the ball. The Colts are as mediocre (not bad, but 7-9ish) as it gets.
AZ @ CAR - Kyler Murray and the Cardinals rebound and decapitate a much worse team on both sides of the football.
NYG @ LAR - This should not be an issue for the Rams, who should be 3-0 if not for a terrible game-changing, ticky-tack flag on 4th down.
BUF @ LV - The Raiders recover and go home and improve to 3-1, in the process defeating the league's most overrated team in a possible shootout.
NE @ KC - Kansas City just keeps comin'. Belichick won't have quite enough answers this time without the GOAT. Real fans will be there.
PHI @ SF - This should be another huge mismatch. Both sides are suffering key injuries, but the 49ers are still rolling and the Eagles just look pathetic.

ATL @ GB - A classic case of, team that is far better than their record vs. one worse than their record. The Packers fall to Earth and the Falcons finally don't choke.

phxspurfan
09-30-2020, 02:38 PM
I need Noah Fant (since Evan Engram and the G-Men have been beyond terrible this year) and possibly Jeudy (since no idea what Michael Thomas' status is this week, again) to go crazy on TNF. Not sure it's possible given Denver's QB situation though.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 02:39 PM
I think main thing for the Cowboys is that they are good at defending the run but not the pass. The Browns are a running team so that plays into the Cowboys' hands. The Browns might be able to put up 21-28 points, but the Cowboys can easily put up 40+ on this defense, provided they keep Garrett (Myles, not The Clapper) out of Dak Prescott's face.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 02:40 PM
I need Noah Fant (since Evan Engram and the G-Men have been beyond terrible this year) and possibly Jeudy (since no idea what Michael Thomas' status is this week, again) to go crazy on TNF. Not sure it's possible given Denver's QB situation though.

Michael Thomas will be out. He has to miss 3 required games and he's only missed 2. Denver is ghastly, but so are the Jets. I guess the Jets are better on defense than offense though, tbh. I wouldn't take any of Denver's players this week, nor obviously Thomas.

I would pick Dallas' receivers, Miami's receivers, Stafford himself if you have him, and any running back on the 49ers that isn't injured.

spurraider21
09-30-2020, 02:41 PM
i dont think the raiders can keep up with the bills... not with both Ruggs and Edwards out. the bills will put up points (already have one of the best offenses in the league... raiders D is nothing special to begin with and now down a starting corner as well). raiders offense not currently equipped for shootouts.

if the raiders D comes out strong early like they did against the pats, maybe the offense can still lean on jacobs enough to get a small lead and continue running the ball.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 02:42 PM
i dont think the raiders can keep up with the bills... not with both Ruggs and Edwards out. the bills will put up points (already have one of the best offenses in the league... raiders D is nothing special to begin with and now down a starting corner as well). raiders offense not currently equipped for shootouts.

if the raiders D comes out strong early like they did against the pats, maybe the offense can still lean on jacobs enough to get a small lead and continue running the ball.
as long as Jacobs, Renfrow and Waller are playing, they have a legit chance. The Billy's defense is a farce. They didn't stop the Rams all game, they got lucky in the first half and showed their true colors in the 2nd. Getting Josh Allen down will be a pain, but that offense can be stopped.

Man... y'all should have drafted CeeDee Lamb. Ruggs, injury prone little guy, like Desean Jackson. That's the problem with those 4.2 little speed guys, it's always the nagging injuries that keep them out a few games at a time a couple times each a year.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 02:50 PM
One more thing... I f'n hate how the Cowboys are always stuck with Kevin Burkhardt these days. Better than Dick Stockton, I guess. But Albert and Myers are far better. I guess Brennaman got suspended over calling someone a "faggot" on the radio, he was one of Fox's better play by play guys as well. Joe Buck and Troy Aikman wasted on the ghastly TNF game is laughable. Is Buck still doing baseball this year's shortened playoffs? lol.

phxspurfan
09-30-2020, 03:06 PM
I would pick Dallas' receivers

Funny you mention that. I have Cooper and he's been super annoying. League is not PPR so his 8 points a week in a WR2 slot are killing me.

My receivers:

Michael Thomas (1st round)
DHops (2nd)
Cooper (4th)

so basically wtf.

Mahomie won my last week with his 50 bomb though

SpursforSix
09-30-2020, 03:09 PM
Michael Thomas will be out. He has to miss 3 required games.

Wrong as usual. He may not play but if they think he can go, he can.

spurraider21
09-30-2020, 03:17 PM
Wrong as usual. He may not play but if they think he can go, he can.
he's right. they placed him on IR. this year there is a short term IR meaning out 3 weeks

Darth_Pelican
09-30-2020, 03:25 PM
he's right. they placed him on IR. this year there is a short term IR meaning out 3 weeks

He practiced today. He was never placed on IR. SFS is right, UNT was wrong as usual. I think he'll suit up this weekend.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 03:26 PM
He practiced today. He was never placed on IR. SFS is right, UNT was wrong as usual. I think he'll suit up this weekend.

they'll probably rest him 1 more week tbh. If nothing else because Green Gay doesn't deserve all the injury luck in their division. Detroit wins the game IMO either way. This is Stafford's bounce back year. This year he proves he still belongs as a low-end top 10 QB.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 03:28 PM
Funny you mention that. I have Cooper and he's been super annoying. League is not PPR so his 8 points a week in a WR2 slot are killing me.

My receivers:

Michael Thomas (1st round)
DHops (2nd)
Cooper (4th)

so basically wtf.

Mahomie won my last week with his 50 bomb though

Cooper might be the 3rd best receiver on the team at this point, but he's the most consistent... he's consistently been getting 85-100 yards a game... he's not going to go for 150+ (though he did a couple times last year) but he's rock solid as a WR3/WR4.

Hopkins vs. Panthers mediocre defense is obviously a great week 4 WR1

spurraider21
09-30-2020, 03:31 PM
ah, i didnt know that

:tu

i should have known better than to think UNT was right

SpursforSix
09-30-2020, 03:32 PM

Let this be a lesson in agreeing with Andy before double checking yourself.

If you find yourself in agreement with Andy, your first thought should always be..."shit...hold on..."

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 03:32 PM
ah, i didnt know that

:tu

yeah, me neither... I did hear about it on a youtube video though (schefter or rappoport I believe) so that's what I was going by. Obviously the 3 week short term IR rule. I hope it stands in the NFL long term, not just this year.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 03:33 PM
Let this be a lesson in agreeing with Andy before double checking yourself.

If you find yourself in agreement with Andy, your first thought should always be..."shit...hold on..."

One of ian rapoport or adam schefter reported Michael Thomas to IR, blame them not me

SpursforSix
09-30-2020, 03:33 PM
One of ian rapoport or adam schefter reported Michael Thomas to IR, blame them not me

Oh Ok.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 03:41 PM
Oh Ok.

Boiled down,

Lions will Win

NOLA falls to 1-3.

SpursforSix
09-30-2020, 03:49 PM
Boiled down,

Lions will Win

NOLA falls to 1-3.

We'll see. I wouldn't want to put money on either side in a straight up bet. I'd take New Orleans at this point if I had to pick. I think Thomas plays and the NO defense steps up and tries to get after Stafford. The Lions don't really have a great running game.

But it should be close.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 03:53 PM
We'll see. I wouldn't want to put money on either side in a straight up bet. I'd take New Orleans at this point if I had to pick. I think Thomas plays and the NO defense steps up and tries to get after Stafford. The Lions don't really have a great running game.

But it should be close.
The Lions have the better passing game, quarterback and defensive secondary (really, back 7) at this point. But, the Lions pass rush is anemic and the Saints should have an advantage on the o-line and in the running game. Detroit is at home, though still no fans. Should be a close one. I think Detroit is underrated. Beating Arizona on the road showed me something. That Okudah kid is going to be a superstar. Oh, and Desmond Trufant is coming back too. Saints might be one-dimensional, so if the Lions can stop the run the Saints could have a very hard time moving the ball.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 03:55 PM
also, Detroit was 3-1-1 before Stafford went down for the season last year, and that was before they massively upgraded the defensive back-7 especially at corner.

phxspurfan
09-30-2020, 10:06 PM
I would love to love the Lions. They are so scrappy, like the Chargers under Rivers. Too bad they are serial underperformers

phxspurfan
09-30-2020, 10:07 PM
also, Detroit was 3-1-1 before Stafford went down for the season last year, and that was before they massively upgraded the defensive back-7 especially at corner.

Then they let Big Play Slay walk. wtf was that

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2020, 07:39 AM
Then they let Big Play Slay walk. wtf was that

It was Matt Patricia pulling a Bill Belichick. Slay was great for many years in Detroit but he was washed up last year. This year with the Eagles he looks mediocre at best. They haven't been able to cover anyone and are basically 0-3 (a tie with the lowly Bengals should count as a loss, tbh).

Detroit sports franchises (Pistons, Red Wings) have a tendency to hold on to ex-superstars for too long, way past their prime. The Lions have had a tendency to keep legendary players bottled up with no other option than to retire because they refuse to trade their rights (Barry Sanders & Calvin Johnson). Maybe Matt Patricia is the right dude to get the Lions back on track.

2020 Trufant and Jeff Okudah >>> 2020 Darius Slay. This isn't Slay from 2014 or even 2018. He's used goods at this point.

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2020, 07:46 AM
I would love to love the Lions. They are so scrappy, like the Chargers under Rivers. Too bad they are serial underperformers

I think Patricia has finally found something though. Last week was what is known as a "galvanizing win". They had the first 2 games won in the bag, they just couldn't complete them. But they held up in the face of adversity @ Arizona, who you could definitely argue is a "better" team. New Orleans has been struggling. Detroit is at home. Stafford hasn't had a Stafford year in a few years. He usually makes the playoffs once every few years, but he hasn't for a few years now.

Bold prediction, the Lions go 10-6, Matt Patricia saves his job, and they either obtain or barely miss out on a wild card birth in the stacked NFC. (This is also, in part, made possible by the Vikings being so lousy this year and likely headed for a premium seed in the draft.)

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2020, 07:46 AM
(The NFC is like the 1990s-2018 Western Conference of the NFL; the deeper conference; but the AFC is the top-heavy conference with the biggest superstar names like Jordan/LeBron/Manning/Brady/Mahomes, imo). Thus, while the AFC might be more likely to have more 13-3 or even 14-2 team(s), the NFC is more likely to have more 9-7 or even a 10-6 playoff snub, even with a 7-team playoff bracket on eitherside. While, the AFC this year might get an 8-8 wild card in the new format, or multiple 9-7's like say the Raiders and the Bills, maybe the Colts get in at 8-8, etc. The AFC just isn't all that deep... I count Chiefs, Ravens, Titans, Patriots, Steelers... then who? Buffalo and Vegas right? Anyone after that? I don't think so.

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2020, 07:47 PM
hai gaiz, there'z a game on!! :lol

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Oh snapz, Darnold broke his collarbone!! Jets #Tankingfor.... who's the best Non-QB in the draft, guys, tbh?

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Big Dick Flacco time!!

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2020, 08:04 PM
Damn, that was Jerry Jeudy and not Lamb :(

Millennial_Messiah
10-01-2020, 08:10 PM
well, looks like Darnold didn't break his collarbone/shoulder after all

Robz4000
10-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Oh snapz, Darnold broke his collarbone!! Jets #Tankingfor.... who's the best Non-QB in the draft, guys, tbh?

If the Jets land the #1 pick they take Lawrence and jettison Darnold without a second thought.

spurraider21
10-02-2020, 01:40 AM
If the Jets land the #1 pick they take Lawrence and jettison Darnold without a second thought.
i feel for darnold tbh, but yeah if you have the chance the get lawrence you do it and dont think twice

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 07:52 AM
i feel for darnold tbh, but yeah if you have the chance the get lawrence you do it and dont think twice

At least he didn't break his collarbone like Aikman/Twitter/myself/everyone else initially though.

FkLA
10-02-2020, 12:42 PM
Would you start Thielen or Gallup in fantasy and why?

I have no faith in Cousins and the Minny offense, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 01:11 PM

Idk. Thielen is perhaps the only thing the Vikings have (Jefferson?) and the Texans defense (especially their secondary) sucks. But then again, so does the Browns defense and the Cowboys have the #1 offense in football and it will likely be a high scoring game.

Keep in mind Gallup has to split yards with Cooper, Lamb and -to some extent- Wilson, while the Vikings have Thielen and... who else? I guess Jefferson has looked good, but he doesn't seem as explosive and game-changing as Diggs was.

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Y'all sleeping on the Colts. 7-9? Colts hav one of of not the best offensive lines in football and have play makers on each level of the defense. Injuries on offense hurt, but nothing Rivers isnt used to. Hes also been the most efficient passers far.

Yeah they lost to the Jags and have beat crappy teams, but you can just see they are a well coached good football team. They will win the south easily

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Y'all sleeping on the Colts. 7-9? Colts hav one of of not the best offensive lines in football and have play makers on each level of the defense. Injuries on offense hurt, but nothing Rivers isnt used to. Hes also been the most efficient passers far.

Yeah they lost to the Jags and have beat crappy teams, but you can just see they are a well coached good football team. They will win the south easily

pending covid, they won't beat the titans in the south. Bad division, though.

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 01:25 PM
7-9 or 8-8 is very realistic given their schedule. they lose in Chicago this weekend, so 2-2. then again, Houston could be really that bad this year and the colts could pull off 9-7

Houston is realistically probably better going 2-14 and truly sucking nuts like 2013 so they can clean house (Bill O'Bummer is the other, and arguably worse, Jason Garrett in Texas) and move on. I think they should hire Eric Bienemy from KC, since he's worked with a similar QB for the past 3 years and it would denounce all demons of the Houston ownership/front office being racist.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-02-2020, 01:35 PM
MM went 7-9 last week on his picks fwiw

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-02-2020, 01:36 PM

Dudes an idiot

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 01:55 PM
MM went 7-9 last week on his picks fwiw

and terry bradshaw went 6-10... virtually everyone except me had Baltimore over KC, but not me... your point is?

DeadlyDynasty
10-02-2020, 02:02 PM
Did anyone else hear the Jets’ sound guy pump in boos after the Gordon run at the end?:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-02-2020, 03:23 PM
and terry bradshaw went 6-10... virtually everyone except me had Baltimore over KC, but not me... your point is?
It means you dont know football ��

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 03:27 PM
It means you dont know football ��

Please. I've had 13-2 weeks as well. I had a monster 2016. I'm roughly .500 for this season to start off, so not a great start. But your logic is flawed.

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 03:27 PM
also, I didn't go 7-9, if there's a tie it doesn't count... so 7-8

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 03:33 PM
week 1: 9-7
week 2: 10-6
week 3: 7-8

that's 26-21, with one tie. .553 is not terrible for the most unpredictable 3 weeks of any given NFL season (week 17 can be unpredictable too considering resting starters).

Robz4000
10-02-2020, 03:53 PM

Gallup since Dallas is playing the Browns' shitty defense. Dak usually goes HAM in scenarios like this.

DeadlyDynasty
10-02-2020, 03:53 PM
week 1: 9-7
week 2: 10-6
week 3: 7-8

that's 26-21, with one tie. .553 is not terrible for the most unpredictable 3 weeks of any given NFL season (week 17 can be unpredictable too considering resting starters).
Is that ATS or just heads-up? If it’s the latter then you’re terrible at this

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Is that ATS or just heads-up? If it’s the latter then you’re terrible at this

straight up

there are "expert analysts" at ESPN/Fox/NFLN/NBC with worse straight up records.

I don't do ATS. I play texas hold`em, though.

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 04:05 PM
Gallup since Dallas is playing the Browns' shitty defense. Dak usually goes HAM in scenarios like this.
La'el Collins is still out of the lineup, so if I'm the Browns, I line up Myles Garrett against the right tackle every time (Tyron Smith is indeed coming back). Also if I'm the Browns defense I'm playing a lot of zone blitz with random guys dropping back to confuse Prescott. Those type of defensive play calls are what usually cause Dak to throw interceptions.

Millennial_Messiah
10-02-2020, 04:07 PM
also, I'm DEFINITELY not traveling Denzel Ward with Cooper. Cooper isn't even the best WR anymore. Just play a lot of confusing cover-evens zone, maybe cover 6 and cover 9, green dog zone blitz, cover 2 invert, funny confusing stuff like that that messes with Dak's head. Dak tears apart vanilla defenses, that's absolutely true. But he is beatable if you get random as a defensive playcaller

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-02-2020, 10:10 PM
7-9 or 8-8 is very realistic given their schedule. they lose in Chicago this weekend, so 2-2. then again, Houston could be really that bad this year and the colts could pull off 9-7

Houston is realistically probably better going 2-14 and truly sucking nuts like 2013 so they can clean house (Bill O'Bummer is the other, and arguably worse, Jason Garrett in Texas) and move on. I think they should hire Eric Bienemy from KC, since he's worked with a similar QB for the past 3 years and it would denounce all demons of the Houston ownership/front office being racist.

I guess we will see. I obviously dont agree. They went 7-9 with Jacoby last year and still had a chance at the division late. Rivers is an upgrade even though hes limited and you cant rely on him to throw 40 times a game and win. They have the Oline and the ability to run the ball. The biggest difference for this team is the addition of Buckner. His presence alone changes the face of the defense and is the heart of that Tampa 2.

3-1 after this week.

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2020, 12:16 AM
I guess we will see. I obviously dont agree. They went 7-9 with Jacoby last year and still had a chance at the division late. Rivers is an upgrade even though hes limited and you cant rely on him to throw 40 times a game and win. They have the Oline and the ability to run the ball. The biggest difference for this team is the addition of Buckner. His presence alone changes the face of the defense and is the heart of that Tampa 2.

3-1 after this week.

Not gonna go on the road and beat BDN and the best team in the NFC North. Rivers throws 4 picks against that defense. 2-2. Hope you beat Green Gay for us, though.

DAF86
10-03-2020, 04:49 AM
Colts and Bears are pretty even, imho. I don't think the Bears are even close to being the best team in the NFC North, unless Foles really tears shit up, tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-03-2020, 09:56 AM

3-1 after this week.

Rivers is a huge upgrade. Both went to my alma mater, and actually was friends with Brissett in college (lived in my apartment complex).

Darth_Pelican
10-03-2020, 10:17 AM
Cam Newton has coronavirus

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Cam Newton has coronavirus

Probably out drinking with homies. The dude is a loser off the field, so no surprise.

Kansas City goes from a likely win to guaranteed to win this weekend... Stidham is a n00b.

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2020, 10:51 AM
Colts and Bears are pretty even, imho. I don't think the Bears are even close to being the best team in the NFC North, unless Foles really tears shit up, tbh.

Anyone but Green Gay, tbh. #puke #beardown #GrateThatCheese

Millennial_Messiah
10-03-2020, 03:18 PM
Colts-Bears moved to primetime CBS slot as Patriots-Chiefs has been postponed.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 08:15 AM

Dear Darth_Pelican,

Sunday breakfast has been served:

https://tnvalleytalks.hoop.la/fileSendAction/fcType/0/fcOid/543992792140844628/filePointer/543992792140844660/fodoid/543992792140844654/imageType/LARGE/inlineImage/true/crow.jpg

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-4-injuries-davante-adams-julio-jones-calvin-ridley-questionable-for-monday-night-matchup/

After practicing in a limited fashion all week, New Orleans has decided to hold star receiver Michael Thomas out one more week, meaning he'll miss his third straight contest to begin 2020. Not only will the Saints be without Thomas, but a number of starters including Lattimore and Cook will be sidelined for this matchup as well.

Saints 20
Lions 27

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 08:17 AM
It's another good Sunday morning for football in America. Happy Week 4 :toast

Hopefully the Harris/AOC administration will not ban football and take away good times, so we must cherish what we still have right now. Also, the season is in jeopardy if more players and teams test poz for the 'rona, so let's home the Titans, Patriots etc make a quick recovery and we go onward and upward with the season as normals. :tu

SpursforSix
10-04-2020, 10:05 AM
Dear Darth_Pelican,

https://tnvalleytalks.hoop.la/fileSendAction/fcType/0/fcOid/543992792140844628/filePointer/543992792140844660/fodoid/543992792140844654/imageType/LARGE/inlineImage/true/crow.jpg

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-4-injuries-davante-adams-julio-jones-calvin-ridley-questionable-for-monday-night-matchup/

After practicing in a limited fashion all week, New Orleans has decided to hold star receiver Michael Thomas out one more week, meaning he'll miss his third straight contest to begin 2020. Not only will the Saints be without Thomas, but a number of starters including Lattimore and Cook will be sidelined for this matchup as well.

Saints 20
Lions 27

I bet your fridge is stocked with that. You turned you being dead wrong into someone saying, “I think he’ll suit up” into a win for you?

Darth_Pelican
10-04-2020, 10:15 AM
Dear Darth_Pelican,

Saints 20
Lions 27

You said “He has to miss 3 required games.” That was incorrect. You were wrong. My opinion was that he’d play. I can’t believe you tried to spin this that you were right about this.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:30 AM
I bet your fridge is stocked with that. You turned you being dead wrong into someone saying, “I think he’ll suit up” into a win for you?
I'll eat crow today if the Saints can actually win at Detroit. But, they won't.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:30 AM
You said “He has to miss 3 required games.” That was incorrect. You were wrong. My opinion was that he’d play. I can’t believe you tried to spin this that you were right about this.
:lol it's a joke bro.

But, Saints are going to be 1-3 after today. Quarterback change, perhaps? :)

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 11:57 AM
I hate that the Cowboys always get the less-than-mediocre Burkhardt. I miss the Kenny Albert days. :(

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 11:58 AM
I'm liking these early window Cowboy starts, normally you don't get the first 2 games at home being in the early window.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 11:59 AM
Game Time Baby!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UQ39OGqMk

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 12:05 PM
Joe Looney hurt!! Sucks for him, but good news for the Cowboys because Biadasz is the better center.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Jarvis Landry is left handed!! #TheMoreYouKnow.

What a trick play... Landry with the lefty deep TD to OBJ!! Lol Dallas defense

Millennial_Messiah
Darian Thompson getting anal fucked in the deep passing game per par :lol

phxspurfan
LOL Landry a better QB than Baker Mayfield

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 12:14 PM
Lions, Seahawks and Browns off to excellent starts.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 12:16 PM
Lmao Saints

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 12:18 PM
Cee Dee Lamb's First Career Touchdown Reception!! Deep Ball!! 42 Yards!! :toast

#Witness
#ThrowUpTheX

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 12:19 PM
Lmao Saints

I told everyone this was coming, but they didn't believe me

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 12:20 PM
Yeah, Breesus had a great career, but it's time to officially move on.

KobesAchilles
10-04-2020, 12:21 PM
They died last year when they couldn’t beat Kirk Cousins. Most people didn’t see the writing on the wall but I did.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 12:22 PM
You had them going 11-5

phxspurfan
10-04-2020, 12:25 PM
Mike Evans hurt...time to dust off the ol' Gronk

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 12:32 PM
How about that Carolina offense

phxspurfan
10-04-2020, 12:36 PM
Finally! A'''''Mare for the TD

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 12:36 PM
Dak with IMO the best throw of his entire career to this point. Touchdown COOOOOOOOOOOOPER :wow :wow :wow

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 12:37 PM
You had them going 11-5

I changed it to 9-7 after the Raiders loss.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 12:37 PM
Teddy!!

phxspurfan
10-04-2020, 12:40 PM
Winshew with that Montana-like throw for the TD to Baby Chark

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 12:43 PM
maybe a torn ACL for Nick Chubb?

phxspurfan
10-04-2020, 12:47 PM
looks like a sprained knee, MCL etc. Probably out a game or two

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Wtf Teddy

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Prescott suffers a strip sack fumble lost EVERY game

GAustex
10-04-2020, 01:02 PM
When does GB play?

Spurminator
10-04-2020, 01:09 PM
This Dallas defense is hot garbage

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 01:09 PM
Meat Cleavers really going to work in Dallas. Wow.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 01:11 PM
Panthers looking good, Bucs not so much

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 01:30 PM
Russell Wilson is fantastic. How do you get a TD with only 1 timeout left starting at your own 25 with 22 seconds to play in the half?

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 01:34 PM
Browns officially no longer the Drowns.

phxspurfan
10-04-2020, 01:44 PM
Dude wtf is up with superstar Kyler Murray? Cards with only 7 points through 3 against the lowly Panthers, DHops with 5 catches for 17 yards

Mark Celibate
10-04-2020, 01:49 PM
:lol Mike McBot leaving the backup tackle on an island against one of the better pass rushers in the league

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 01:53 PM
Carolina’s defense is really showing its potential these past two weeks

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 01:54 PM
Against good ass offenses too. You dont see spurraider talking shit about Chargers offense this week

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 01:54 PM
:lmao _allas

phxspurfan
10-04-2020, 01:55 PM
Touchdown! Kareem Hunt can beat my gf any day

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 01:58 PM
bad Russ shows up... there goes his MVP

Robz4000
:lol Struggle

GAustex
I had no idea Browns were so good!

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 01:59 PM
Why the FUCK are we running the ball down 24?

RD2191
10-04-2020, 02:00 PM
So is this Daks fault too? :lol

Trainwreck2100
10-04-2020, 02:01 PM
So is this Daks fault too? :lol

14 points is

Millennial_Messiah
:lol Struggle

that play looked only similar to ..... you know what play.

GAustex
Cowboys for sure are the best 1 win team in the league!

i'm_still_beta
10-04-2020, 02:02 PM
What a catch by Xavier Howard.

And lol Dallas

RD2191
10-04-2020, 02:03 PM
14 points is

:lol so how many is he suppose to have? Is he supposed to score 5/6 TDs every game? I forget he's the only player on the team.

i'm_still_beta
10-04-2020, 02:13 PM
Russell Wilson is so tough that pass rushers are getting injured after sacking him

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 02:13 PM
stop throwing to Schultz

also where the fuck is Gallup tonight

Trainwreck2100
10-04-2020, 02:16 PM
:lol so how many is he suppose to have? Is he supposed to score 5/6 TDs every game? I forget he's the only player on the team.

He wants qb1 money he should have more than 14 points he shouldn't be throwing behind his receivers, he shouldn't be getting deflected twice in the same drive

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 02:23 PM
41-14 :lol

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 02:43 PM
Tampa Tom with 5 passing TDs after the bad pick early in the game, that's why he's the GOAT.

Russell Wilson with the uber-clutch TD drive with the team clinging to a 2-point lead on the road, that's why he's in the running for GOAT status depending on how many championships the Seahawks win in the 2020s.

DAF86
10-04-2020, 02:44 PM
Hopefully this is the last year the Cowboys get underservedly hyped prior a season. One thinks people would have learned by now.

i'm_still_beta
10-04-2020, 02:46 PM
Tampa Tom with 5 passing TDs after the bad pick early in the game, that's why he's the GOAT.

Russell Wilson with the uber-clutch TD drive with the team clinging to a 2-point lead on the road, that's why he's in the running for GOAT status depending on how many championships the Seahawks win in the 2020s.

From MVP runner-up to GOAT contender. You've made quick turnaround

Mark Celibate
10-04-2020, 02:47 PM
:lol garbage time Joe Montana stat padding per par

DAF86
10-04-2020, 02:52 PM
Chargers punting on 4th and 1 down 4 with 8 minutes to go. Call me crazy but I would have gone for it, even on my own 35.

DAF86
10-04-2020, 02:59 PM
Chargers punting on 4th and 1 down 4 with 8 minutes to go. Call me crazy but I would have gone for it, even on my own 35.

Just like I said, Bucs already milked 6 minutes off the clock and are on position to end the game with a TD.

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 03:02 PM
Browns gonna Brown

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 03:02 PM
I dont want to hear any of you dumbasses not wanting to pay Dak anymore for the rest of the year

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 03:04 PM
:wow

One more stop?!??!?!??

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 03:05 PM
:lmao nevermind

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 03:07 PM
Lmao

Carolina would whoop Dallas ass

GAustex
Like I said
Them Pokes be the best 1 loss team

DAF86
Dak is gonna end up with 8.000 yds and a 1-15 record. :lol

JasonGarrett
10-04-2020, 03:12 PM
Miss me yet f@ggots?

spurraider21
10-04-2020, 03:13 PM
c:lolwb:lolys

KobesAchilles
10-04-2020, 03:17 PM
Do the Cowboys take Lawerence after Dak sets an NFL record of 6000 yards passing?

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 03:19 PM
:lol Dak with the dagger

Clipper Nation
10-04-2020, 03:20 PM
Is it too late for the Cowboys to beg Romo to unretire?

KobesAchilles
10-04-2020, 03:21 PM
I guess they take Lawerence after all :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 03:22 PM
Quak Prescott is the Allen Iverson of the NFL officially.

:lol 500 yards passing and still losing at home to the fucking Browns

spurraider21
:lol thinking dak deserves blame for this loss

Pelicans78
LOL Lions.

Darth_Pelican
10-04-2020, 03:24 PM
NO @ DET - New Orleans will continue to disappoint, at least until Thomas returns. The Lions are better than their record.

Detroit wins the game IMO either way. This is Stafford's bounce back year. This year he proves he still belongs as a low-end top 10 QB.

Boiled down,

Lions will Win

NOLA falls to 1-3.

I'll eat crow today if the Saints can actually win at Detroit. But, they won't.

But, Saints are going to be 1-3 after today. Quarterback change, perhaps? :)

I told everyone this was coming, but they didn't believe me

Wrong as always. The game wasn't even close, even with the Saints spotting them 14 points on a fluke interception. Saints dominated their way to a 35-14 lead before letting off the gas pedal.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 03:25 PM
Wrong as always. The game wasn't even close, even with the Saints spotting them 14 points on a fluke interception. Saints dominated their way to a 35-14 lead before letting off the gas pedal.

Crow for brunch for me today. But the Saints almost blew it.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 03:29 PM
Cmon Philbilly

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-04-2020, 03:32 PM
Good D by Rhodes. Hes looked good so far this year after that horrible season last year in Minnesota

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 03:34 PM

so, what about Iverson and the Sixers? Was it his fault they lost to, say, the Lakers, and didn't make it back to the Finals? Or was it because he was surrounded by a team of guys who couldn't score?

DAF86
10-04-2020, 03:38 PM
The Josh Allen machine with a TD drive on the first possession of the game.

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-04-2020, 03:40 PM
Mo Allie Gates!!!!

Clipper Nation
10-04-2020, 03:43 PM

Darth_Pelican
10-04-2020, 03:44 PM
One of these teams gets to host a playoff game:

Football Team: 1-3
Cowboys: 1-3
Eagles: 0-2-1
Giants: 0-3

DAF86
10-04-2020, 03:46 PM
One of these teams gets to host a playoff game:

Football Team: 1-3
Cowboys: 1-3
Eagles: 1-2-1
Giants: 0-3

Are you saying the Eagles are winning today?

Darth_Pelican
10-04-2020, 03:53 PM

ahh my bad. I’ll edit

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-04-2020, 04:02 PM
ahh my bad. I’ll edit
NFC South heating up

RD2191
10-04-2020, 04:09 PM

Cowboys fans are the NFL equivalent of Lakers fans, biggest morons in the league.

DAF86
10-04-2020, 04:13 PM
The Josh Allen machine shooting for that MVP.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 04:25 PM
Cowboys need to draft their QB of the future and make a few "cap casualties" on defense for under-achievers that are overpaid.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 04:26 PM

Wentz vs that buzzsaw in San Francisco? :lol what a joke

also, all his WRs are out

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 04:45 PM
PackerRef in full effect in the Dolts-Bears game, tbh...

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-04-2020, 04:57 PM
PackerRef in full effect in the Dolts-Bears game, tbh...

Hilton was grabbed ��#♂️. Bears D doing a great job in the redzone though

Floyd Pacquiao
10-04-2020, 04:58 PM
Prescott had 5 dropped INT and 2 Turnovers. Romo would’ve been lambasted for that by the same assholes in here sticking up for Prescott :lol

Spurtacular
10-04-2020, 05:04 PM
Poor Lions always coming up short. Hope they get over the top next season.

Trainwreck2100
10-04-2020, 05:07 PM
#GARBAGEPREVENTDEFENSEPASSYARDSITOLDYOUHEWASSHIT

Spurminator
10-04-2020, 05:08 PM
Fucking Rams are going to blow a 4-game parlay for me if they don't start scoring.

Trainwreck2100
10-04-2020, 05:09 PM
Fucking Rams are going to blow a 4-game parlay for me if they don't start scoring.

Minus 13.5?

Spurminator
10-04-2020, 05:12 PM
Minus 13.5?

Yeah, Giants tho...

phxspurfan
10-04-2020, 05:12 PM
Quak Prescott is the Allen Iverson of the NFL officially.

:lol 500 yards passing and still losing at home to the fucking Browns

To be fair, the defense was allowing crazy shit to OBJ etc all day. Gadget plays, givingup easy touchdowns to my boi Kareem Hunt etc.

Trainwreck2100
10-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Yeah, Giants tho...

I had Arizona/Dallas in my parlays and teasers. Fucked me proper

Spurtacular
10-04-2020, 05:22 PM
Rams on one channel. Raiders on another channel. Living in the Socal market always going to suck for football on TV.

SpursforSix
10-04-2020, 05:26 PM
Week 4 Predictions:

DEN @ NYJ - Terrible primetime game. The Jets stink, but the Broncos are annihilated by injuries. This could go either way.

BAL @ WAS - In RG3's return to Washington as a Raven, Lamar Jackson and the Ravens bounce back against a quite-inferior opponent and crush the Nobodies.
LAC @ TB - Major mismatch on paper, but the Chargers' pass rush could give the Bucs' questionable offensive line problems. Brady should throw quickly and ardently.
SEA @ MIA - Upset of the week. Russell Wilson falls back to Earth, and the Dolphins unexpectedly shine. Wilson and Seattle tend to lose these AFC east coast away games.
MIN @ HOU - Neither team has started well, but at least with Houston you can blame the schedule. The Vikings might be COVID-infected, and should tank in any case.
NO @ DET - Possibly an upset, but New Orleans will continue to disappoint, at least until Thomas returns. The Lions are better than their record.
CLE @ DAL - Should be a high-scoring affair, but Dallas should score piles of points as long as the offensive line can keep Myles Garrett under control.
JAX @ CIN - Joe Burrow returns from a weird tie game to get his first official victory. Will there be a crowd in Cincy?
IND @ CHI - With Big Dick Nick Foles in the fold, the Bears should shine on both sides of the ball. The Colts are as mediocre (not bad, but 7-9ish) as it gets.
AZ @ CAR - Kyler Murray and the Cardinals rebound and decapitate a much worse team on both sides of the football.
NYG @ LAR - This should not be an issue for the Rams, who should be 3-0 if not for a terrible game-changing, ticky-tack flag on 4th down.
BUF @ LV - The Raiders recover and go home and improve to 3-1, in the process defeating the league's most overrated team in a possible shootout.
NE @ KC - Kansas City just keeps comin'. Belichick won't have quite enough answers this time without the GOAT. Real fans will be there.
PHI @ SF - This should be another huge mismatch. Both sides are suffering key injuries, but the 49ers are still rolling and the Eagles just look pathetic.

ATL @ GB - A classic case of, team that is far better than their record vs. one worse than their record. The Packers fall to Earth and the Falcons finally don't choke.

I haven’t done the math and still some games going on but I’m thinking you missed badly.

Darth_Pelican
10-04-2020, 05:27 PM
I haven’t done the math and still some games going on but I’m thinking you missed badly.

The new Larry

phxspurfan
10-04-2020, 05:39 PM
RedZone refuses to show anything but the 2 LA games

DeadlyDynasty
10-04-2020, 05:49 PM
Bring Hauschka back ffs

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 05:54 PM
Jalen Ramsey and Golden Tate went at each other at midfield after the game apparently.

phxspurfan
10-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Bills looking fantastic this year

DeadlyDynasty
10-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Diggs! Love the playcall right after the big TO

DeadlyDynasty
10-04-2020, 06:02 PM
Well done, Buffalo

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-04-2020, 06:07 PM
Colts D has been dominant. Julian Blackmon is what Indy was hoping Hooker could be.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Green Gay refs are just ridiculous. It's plainly obvious that they don't give a damn about the Colts one way or another; they're just bound and determined to artificially prop up Goodell's Favorite Team and Smugface Rodgers. Year after year.

If Kim Jong launches an ICBM I would hope it hit squarely in Northeast Pissconsin, they and their smugface fans have it coming

DeadlyDynasty
10-04-2020, 06:13 PM
Embarrassing possession, a fg would’ve ended it

GAustex
10-04-2020, 06:18 PM
When is the Godgers and GB play?

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Honest question, should the Bears trade Foles to the Eagles and tank for Trevor?

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-04-2020, 06:21 PM
Honest question, should the Bears trade Foles to the Eagles and tank for Trevor?

They have won to much to tank for Trevor

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:24 PM
Colts D has been dominant. Julian Blackmon is what Indy was hoping Hooker could be.

Make sure you can back that shit up by doing the same thing at home later in the year vs. Green Gay.

Sincerely.

Signed,

~Andrew~

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:25 PM
They have won to much to tank for Trevor

You're right. 3-13 will get a top 10 spot in the draft for sure, but there will likely be multiple 2-14 or worse teams.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:27 PM
"Indeed" is where Mitch Trubustky should be spending the majority of his days, since he can't beat out a QB that scores 3 points in a game at home.

DAF86
10-04-2020, 06:30 PM
Green Gay refs are just ridiculous. It's plainly obvious that they don't give a damn about the Colts one way or another; they're just bound and determined to artificially prop up Goodell's Favorite Team and Smugface Rodgers. Year after year.

If Kim Jong launches an ICBM I would hope it hit squarely in Northeast Pissconsin, they and their smugface fans have it coming

I told you the Bears weren't all that, tbh. Honest question: do you make your picks objectively or do you let bias cloud your judgement? Because it seems like it's the latter and it is weird to do that and then brag about your predicting skills as much as you do, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:32 PM
Agholor mossed a dude. Carson Wentz is like WTF did that come from.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:33 PM
I told you the Bears weren't all that, tbh. Honest question: do you make your picks objectively or do you let bias cloud your judgement? Because it seems like it's the latter and it is weird to do that and then brag about your predicting skills as much as you do, tbh.
Someone (Falcons?) needs to knock Green Gay off their high horse.

GAustex
10-04-2020, 06:35 PM
Can you imagine how good the Cowboys would be If Rogers were their QB?

DAF86
10-04-2020, 06:35 PM
Someone (Falcons?) needs to knock Green Gay off their high horse.

Are you ready to give Allen and the Bills some credit?

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:37 PM
that one didn't even go 10 yards. Such anti-climactic finishes :( booooooooooooooring

I wish they ratified that 4th & 20 onside-kick alternative play, just making sure that all defensive fouls are NOT automatic first downs, the only way they can get a first down by penalty is if they get multiples or they get a spot-foul PI penalty of at least 20 yards.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:38 PM
Are you ready to give Allen and the Bills some credit?

They're rightfully 3-1 if the refs didn't gift wrap them the most horrible/ticky tack game-winning flag on 4th down last week.

The 3 teams they've defeated are either bad (NYJ/MIA) or mediocre (LV)... not sold yet.

I'll give them credit when they beat the Patriots or Chiefs. (Tennessee game next week may or may not be in jeopardy.)

DAF86
10-04-2020, 06:41 PM
They're rightfully 3-1 if the refs didn't gift wrap them the most horrible/ticky tack game-winning flag on 4th down last week.

The 3 teams they've defeated are either bad (NYJ/MIA) or mediocre (LV)... not sold yet.

I'll give them credit when they beat the Patriots.

This is what, 4 out of 4 weeks now that you predicted against them and they proved you wrong? :lol

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:44 PM
This is what, 4 out of 4 weeks now that you predicted against them and they proved you wrong? :lol

Well, the Rams righteously won last week's game, so 3/4. But I'm not convinced. If the Titans are able to play next week the Titans win, and they will lose to KC the following week. They're still an 8-10 win team max and second best in the division.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:46 PM
At least I get to watch Wentz suck ass and get blown out and throw laughable picks against a far superior opponent tonight. Will be a fun ending to a disappointing day.

DAF86
10-04-2020, 06:48 PM
Well, the Rams righteously won last week's game, so 3/4. But I'm not convinced. If the Titans are able to play next week the Titans win, and they will lose to KC the following week. They're still an 8-10 win team max and second best in the division.

Convinced of what? You started the season saying they sucked and wouldn't even be a playoffs team. You aren't convinced they are a playoffs team yet when they are 4-0 and 7 teams make the postseason? :lol

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:51 PM
Convinced of what? You started the season saying they sucked and wouldn't even be a playoffs team. You aren't convinced they are a playoffs team yet when they are 4-0 and 7 teams make the postseason? :lol

I think there will be a large cluster of AFC teams around 9-7 and some will make the playoffs and some won't. Will come down to tiebreakers. It's obvious the AFC North is the best division in the conference, though.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 06:52 PM
AFC North getting to play the NFC East is a joke though.

FrostKing
10-04-2020, 07:07 PM
Can you imagine how good the Cowboys would be If Rogers were their QB?
Stop it. He's coming home to SanFran.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 07:36 PM
Yep, that's a valid interception.

:lmao Wentz with 7 picks in 3 games and a quarter

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 07:42 PM
Stop it. He's coming home to SanFran.

Makes sense, though they'll have to pay Bosa at some point, they can jettison the Garoppolo/McKinnon/Sherman contracts and pay Rodgers

FrostKing
10-04-2020, 07:44 PM
Love during 49ers telecast they play 1990s Rock inbetween segments

DAF86
10-04-2020, 07:55 PM
Meh, even though they got it, I don't like going for 2 there. It sends a message of "we are the lesser team and we know it, so we need to maximize all our scoring options". Also, you are giving up a great goal line (or 3rd and short) play for the rest of the game. If you wanted 2, going with a trick play on special teams would have been better, imho.

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Aiyuk > Sanders

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 08:13 PM
The fuck was that drive Mullins?

GAustex
10-04-2020, 08:28 PM
That was Dak like

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 08:31 PM
:lmao

DAF86
10-04-2020, 08:35 PM
The Eagles keep losing players. :lol

DAF86
10-04-2020, 08:46 PM
Well, at least it's a close game. :lol

Trainwreck2100
10-04-2020, 08:48 PM
I can't believe NBC has another show with a fatty, and they added a tranny, i give it 6 episodes.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 08:54 PM
Eagles are still in the game because for some bizarre reason the 49ers can't run the ball tonight like they have the past season-plus

DAF86
10-04-2020, 08:57 PM
Eagles are still in the game because for some bizarre reason the 49ers can't run the ball tonight like they have the past season-plus

Eagles defense is actually pretty decent. If the Cowboys had that defense they would be contenders.

FrostKing
10-04-2020, 09:08 PM
Kittle

Maybe you've heard of him

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 09:09 PM
Kittle!! About damn time. Time to stop letting these bottom feeders hang around.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 09:10 PM
Eagles defense is actually pretty decent. If the Cowboys had that defense they would be contenders.

Meh... Their D-Line is stacked with elite / fringe hall of fame talent, but their back-7 outside of Slay (who is past his prime himself) is wet garbage.

It's a far cry from their championship team which had Malcolm Jenkins in the tail end of his prime, a still-good Patrick Robinson, and an elite LB corps that featured Jordan Hicks, Nigel Bradham, and Mychal Kendricks... they're all gone now.

DAF86
10-04-2020, 09:26 PM
Every pass Wentz throws is low.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 09:28 PM
Eagles SNF games are pretty much always low scoring like this. TOP offense for sure. Don't think Wentz is done yet because it's hard to think of a better QB to have on 3rd & short.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 09:29 PM
Every pass Wentz throws is low.

huh? He's thrown more moon balls way over the receiver/tight end/scat back's head than I've seen from any other QB. Are you sure we're talking about the same quarterback?

Trainwreck2100
10-04-2020, 09:31 PM
that's why they sound like shit? they're calling the game in masks.

DAF86
10-04-2020, 09:32 PM
huh? He's thrown more moon balls way over the receiver/tight end/scat back's head than I've seen from any other QB. Are you sure we're talking about the same quarterback?

How many moon balls do you recall on this game? I can count at least 5 low passes.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 09:34 PM
Based on longevity and injuries, Kittle could end up wrestling the title of GOAT away from Gronk.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 09:35 PM
How many moon balls do you recall on this game? I can count at least 5 low passes.

not this game per se, but the first 3 games for sure, and most of last year up until december... almost got Ertz killed (broken ribs and lacerated internal organs, not joking) with one of those moon balls

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 09:39 PM
The long sacks have killed multiple 49ers drive. Also, I don't like the playcall on 2nd and 22. Got to get half of it (or better) back. Don't throw a 4 yard checkdown. Dumbass.

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 09:49 PM
:lmao Mullens

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 09:50 PM
crap

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 09:51 PM
:lmao Mullens

Bourne was open on that 2nd down for a solid 15+ yards and close to field goal range, but instead he throws a moonball then has a Dak moment on 3rd & 10... sigh

DAF86
10-04-2020, 09:59 PM
Wentz against everybody. :wow Even his own coach and his retarded playcalling :lol

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:00 PM
Yuck... WTF

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:01 PM
Puke emoji is right... what the fuck are these scrubs doing scoring in crunch time against elite defense? :depressed

GAustex
10-04-2020, 10:03 PM
So bad
Poor 49ers

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 10:04 PM
:rollin Hollleeeeeee shieeeeeet

DAF86
10-04-2020, 10:04 PM
Was that the worst interception thrown ever? :lol

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:05 PM
WTF....... :depressed

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:06 PM
Just cancel this season due to COVID, Goodell. Please. It's the right thing to do. This season is an abortion. Just cancel it.

GAustex
10-04-2020, 10:07 PM
No way
The green and gold are on a roll

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:07 PM
Mullens benched.

DAF86
10-04-2020, 10:08 PM
Why go prevent? Blitz the shit out of that third string QB.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:11 PM
Horrible timeout burned by Shanahan

DAF86
10-04-2020, 10:14 PM
Not a TD. Niners got lucky the clock stopped.

DAF86
10-04-2020, 10:22 PM
You know the 2 minutes warning it's coming, go with a play action and get that 1st down. If you miss the pass, no harm.

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:22 PM
Eagles should have thrown it on that first down with 2:01

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:23 PM
You know the 2 minutes warning it's coming, go with a play action and get that 1st down. If you miss the pass, no harm.

lol, you stole my words just a few split seconds before i posted the same thing

DAF86
10-04-2020, 10:28 PM
The Eagles are going to Falcon this game. :lol

FrostKing
10-04-2020, 10:29 PM
49ers have Backup QB controversy

DAF86
10-04-2020, 10:32 PM
Eagles are leading their division. :lmao:lmao:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
10-04-2020, 10:34 PM
What a rotten-ass Sunday.

Goodell, please cancel the season NOW. It's not worth it, putting these guys' lives in jeopardy, and this season has been an absolute shitshow/abortion unlike no other. Just cancel it. NOW.

DAF86
10-04-2020, 10:34 PM
I know they are riddled with injuries but the Niners' only 2 wins came vs the two worst teams in the NFL by far, tbh.

Robz4000
10-04-2020, 10:37 PM
Niners prolly only win 5-6 games this year. They desperately need a QB.