-myles turner, pacers
-buddy hield, kings

list will be ongoing.

Dejounte
10-02-2020, 07:27 PM
Jrue Holiday?

gambit1990
10-02-2020, 07:27 PM
inb4 the warriors get buddy hield for andrew wiggins and kevon looney.

BWS-1994
10-02-2020, 07:49 PM
inb4 the warriors get buddy hield for andrew wiggins and kevon looney.

Probably means less touches for Hield. Didn’t he not like Doncic to head for the Kings because it might mean less touches for him?

BackHome
10-02-2020, 08:36 PM
Bogdan Bogdanovic
Christian Wood

talkspurs
10-02-2020, 10:48 PM
Christian Wood

Where have you heard he is unhappy. I have heard he plans to resign but is not opposed to leaving if would get more money.

R. DeMurre
10-02-2020, 11:09 PM
A few more, not necessarily disgruntled, but have either been offered recently, or might no longer fit team's long term plans:

Nemanja Bjelica
Tomas Satoransky
Caleb Martin
Al-Farouq Aminu

tbdog
10-02-2020, 11:37 PM
I like Hield and Satoransky's game. I would package Murray for Hield or trade Mills for Satoransky.

Fusternino
10-03-2020, 01:35 AM
What happened to Aminu this past year? I guess he got paid . . .

gambit1990
10-03-2020, 05:27 AM
spurs will pursue aminu

when he’s 42

FutureMan
10-03-2020, 08:46 AM
Give up whatever to get this lineup and let’s start this rebuild:

Hayes/Haliburton
Hield
Johnson
Markkanen
Turner

Dejounte
10-03-2020, 08:56 AM
Give up whatever to get this lineup and let’s start this rebuild:

Hayes/Haliburton
Hield
Johnson
Markkanen
Turner

Lol this isn't 2K, man! The Spurs would never completely revamp their roster like that. They value continuity. Having 10 new players would give Pop a heart attack.

ZeusWillJudge
10-03-2020, 09:30 AM
Lol this isn't 2K, man! The Spurs would never completely revamp their roster like that. They value continuity. Having 10 new players would give Pop a heart attack.

Just think how many disgruntled players would be on the market the next year, after he shipped them all to Austin for their own good.

Atl Spur
10-03-2020, 10:36 AM
Myles Turner would be a great get....

EasyMoney
10-03-2020, 10:46 AM
Nobody confirmed victor oladipo and myles turner being frustrated though.

spurspl
10-03-2020, 10:56 AM
as far as i remember zach lavine was/is frustrated. lavine/satoransky/4th for ddr/murray/11th (bulls are looking for a guard in this draft so maybe they would want to murray)
satoransky/mills
lavine/white
keldon/lonnie
lma/gay
wiseman/eubanks

If it comes to trade for smb the most i like are hield and turner but id consider any trade in which we can get an extra pick. FAs id like to pursue: boganovic, joe harris, drummond and bertans.

Degoat
10-03-2020, 11:30 AM
His contract is disgusting but if we were to trade Dejounte for a better pick we could acquire John wall lol

Kawhitstorm
10-03-2020, 11:49 AM
-George Paul
-Lemon Pepper Lou
-6MoY

Dverde
10-03-2020, 11:52 AM
Nobody confirmed victor oladipo and myles turner being frustrated though.

Oladipo says it was fake news earlier this week.

TimDunkem
10-03-2020, 11:57 AM
sPuRS DoNT dO DiSGruNtlEd

FutureMan
10-03-2020, 12:57 PM

Yeah, I know. Just fun to fantasize. Really they should be targeting Turner this year and then chase Markkanen in free agency next year.

R. DeMurre
10-03-2020, 01:12 PM
What happened to Aminu this past year? I guess he got paid . . .

He had knee surgery for a torn meniscus in January. But his last two full seasons with Portland was the best of his career.

BWS-1994
10-03-2020, 03:47 PM
as far as i remember zach lavine was/is frustrated. lavine/satoransky/4th for ddr/murray/11th (bulls are looking for a guard in this draft so maybe they would want to murray)
satoransky/mills
lavine/white
keldon/lonnie
lma/gay
wiseman/eubanks

If it comes to trade for smb the most i like are hield and turner but id consider any trade in which we can get an extra pick. FAs id like to pursue: boganovic, joe harris, drummond and bertans.

If I’m not mistaken, Lavine was frustrated with Boylen. But they have a new coach now, so he might not be frustrated anymore.

Sugus
10-03-2020, 04:58 PM
If I’m not mistaken, Lavine was frustrated with Boylen. But they have a new coach now, so he might not be frustrated anymore.

Lavine didn't look too happy when he was streaming CoD and learned on-the-go that the Bulls were getting Billy Donovan, though. I could see him wanting out, not this off-season, but the next one, if things still aren't good in Chicago.

BWS-1994
10-03-2020, 05:00 PM
Lavine didn't look too happy when he was streaming CoD and learned on-the-go that the Bulls were getting Billy Donovan, though. I could see him wanting out, not this off-season, but the next one, if things still aren't good in Chicago.

Haha! Yeah, thought that was some “Tim Duncan excited” reaction.

EasyMoney
10-03-2020, 05:01 PM
I doubt they will trade lavine. Not anytime soon anyways. They're replacing Jim boylen so they may see how it goes before blowing it up, again.

Fusternino
10-03-2020, 10:56 PM
He had knee surgery for a torn meniscus in January. But his last two full seasons with Portland was the best of his career.

I knew we was high on everybody's list for the MLE and I saw he basically didn't play this past year. Tough break.

wildbill2u
10-04-2020, 01:11 PM
Spurs have a strong history of trading or releasing disgruntled players who have problems with the Spurs systems, the coaches, minutes or money. Many of them famous or all-star quality--We can start with Nephew, Rodman, Rod strickland, James Silas, Gervin, and then there are the not so famous, starting with Jax and some less remembered than him. I don't remember them taking on problem players, or if they do, they are given their walking papers like rodman and rod strickland, pretty quickly.

R. DeMurre
10-04-2020, 01:28 PM
Bruce Bowen is another good example-- a 30 year old who signed as a free agent with the Spurs, after playing for three teams in three years, who couldn't dribble, pass, or shoot. This signing barely registered a blip on the NBA radar.

Dejounte
10-04-2020, 01:29 PM
Bruce Bowen is another good example-- a 30 year old who signed as a free agent with the Spurs, after playing for three teams in three years, who couldn't dribble, pass, or shoot. This signing barely registered a blip on the NBA radar.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned Diaw but I think he fits here.

R. DeMurre
10-04-2020, 02:06 PM
I don't know if anyone's mentioned Diaw but I think he fits here.

Exactly! People forget that Diaw's reputation was terrible after a few years in Charlotte. He wasn't considered a versatile glue guy at all, but rather a guy who was extremely passive about shooting, had a bad attitude, and was a tweener who didn't give 100% on the floor for a team that posted an unbelievably bad 7-59 record...

BWS-1994
10-04-2020, 02:14 PM
Spurs have a strong history of trading or releasing disgruntled players who have problems with the Spurs systems, the coaches, minutes or money. Many of them famous or all-star quality--We can start with Nephew, Rodman, Rod strickland, James Silas, Gervin, and then there are the not so famous, starting with Jax and some less remembered than him. I don't remember them taking on problem players, or if they do, they are given their walking papers like rodman and rod strickland, pretty quickly.

Wow... Gervin was disgruntled? TIL...

R. DeMurre
10-04-2020, 02:34 PM

Gervin was also 6'7", 180 lbs., which would probably lead to many people nowadays saying he was "too skinny" to be effective!

BWS-1994
10-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Gervin was also 6'7", 180 lbs., which would probably lead to many people nowadays saying he was "too skinny" to be effective!

To think he was very effective in the said physicality of the 80’s. Me needs to watch more of Gervin...

RC_Drunkford
10-05-2020, 04:37 AM

not to mention he would need until 2023 to find the right line up

exstatic
10-05-2020, 06:33 AM
Exactly! People forget that Diaw's reputation was terrible after a few years in Charlotte. He wasn't considered a versatile glue guy at all, but rather a guy who was extremely passive about shooting, had a bad attitude, and was a tweener who didn't give 100% on the floor for a team that posted an unbelievably bad 7-59 record...

I’m not sure he gets a chance if f not for his connection to Tony. He ultimately exceeded Pop’s patience, and was shipped to Utah a year or so after beating Miami.

kobyz
10-05-2020, 10:59 AM
Harry Giles worth a chance as a FA signing, maybe with change of scenery he could realize some of that promise

wildbill2u
10-05-2020, 02:03 PM

With Gervin and Silas, there were some other problems that the Spurs didn't want to deal with. They let them go for their final payday for other teams.

DMC
10-05-2020, 09:48 PM
satoransky/mills
lavine/white
keldon/lonnie
lma/gay
wiseman/eubanks

:lol