PDA

View Full Version : ****OFFICIAL Week 5 Game Thread, Sponsored By COVID-Infected Stephon Gilmore's Intimacy With Patrick Mahomes****

Millennial_Messiah
10-07-2020, 02:01 PM
NFL
October 11, 2020 All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS EARLY
https://506sports.com/2020/05-CBS-E.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Las Vegas @ Kansas City
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Cincinnati @ Baltimore
Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

Jacksonville @ Houston
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Buffalo @ Tennessee
Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

CBS LATE https://506sports.com/2020/05-CBS-L.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

NY Giants @ Dallas
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Denver @ New England
Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Indianapolis @ Cleveland
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

FOX SINGLE https://506sports.com/2020/05-FOX.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

LA Rams @ Washington
Brandon Gaudin, Daryl Johnston

Carolina @ Atlanta
Chris Myers, Brock Huard

Arizona @ NY Jets
Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

Miami @ San Francisco (LATE)
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Thursday Night: Tampa Bay @ Chicago (FOX/NFLN)
Sunday Night: Minnesota @ Seattle (NBC)
Monday Night: LA Chargers @ New Orleans (ESPN)

Millennial_Messiah
10-07-2020, 02:03 PM
BIG NEWS: Stephen Gilmore has the deadly COVID-19 virus, and, it's quite likely that Patrick Mahomes will now have contracted it as well:

https://brobible.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/stephongilmore.jpg?w=640

This could change the landscape of the AFC, potentially seriously favoring Buffalo (why do they get all the lucky chance breaks these days?!) KC plays in Buffalo next week.

spurraider21
10-07-2020, 03:14 PM
if mahomes caught it the raiders have a chance :lol

DAF86
10-07-2020, 03:48 PM
lol at thinking the guy will immediately get it just because he exchanged greetings with someone that has it.

Didn't a Chiefs backup QB guy, that practiced with Mahomes everyday of the week, got it and Mahomes didn't catch it?

Millennial_Messiah
10-07-2020, 04:43 PM
lol at thinking the guy will immediately get it just because he exchanged greetings with someone that has it.

Didn't a Chiefs backup QB guy, that practiced with Mahomes everyday of the week, got it and Mahomes didn't catch it?

It wasn't just the high five and arm hug, it was a borderline french kiss of the helmets. They looked like they were going to go out on a BBQ prime rib date in KC and finish the night with burnt ends.

phxspurfan
10-07-2020, 04:53 PM
Enough random bullshit please. Don't infect Mahomes just in time for DHops and Michael Thomas to be healthy. I won't stand for being 1-4 with this roster

Millennial_Messiah
10-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Week 5 Predictions:

TB @ CHI - Tampa Tom is the GOAT and Chicago's offense has been anemic lately.

LAR @ WAS - The Rams have established themselves as the 2nd best team in the stacked NFC West and the 'Skins are awful and starting a backup QB now.
BUF @ TEN - If the game is actually played on schedule (big if), the Titans are depleted and stressed by COVID-19, just ravaged.
PHI @ PIT - Upset of the week. The Steelers seem like a buzzsaw but they had an unexpected bye last week. The Eagles could actually have something now.
AZ @ NYJ - 'Zona and Kyler Murray rebound from two poor losses to beat the worst team in football.
LV @ KC - Assuming Mahomes doesn't have COVID, this should be a categorical victory for the Chiefs. If Mahomes doesn't play, this pick changes to the Raiders.
JAX @ HOU - Neither team is very good, but I'm picking Minshew and the Jaguars on the road. Houston sucks nuts this year and is in complete turmoil.
CIN @ BAL - Another categorical victory for the Ravens. Ravens are still pretenders until they win a truly "hard" game.
CAR @ ATL - Another loss could put Dan Quinn's job finally in grave jeopardy. Panthers have overachieved this year.
MIA @ SF - 49ers should get important pieces back this week, especially Garoppolo. A bad conference home loss last week will hurt them down the road.
NYG @ DAL - This is my other upset pick. The Giants offense is coming in ranked dead last, 32nd, Jason Garrett-led. But Jason Garrett will get his unlikely revenge, at the expense of Jerry Jones' sanity.
IND @ CLE - Indiana is emerging as an excellent, defensive, running football team. Their week 1 loss is an aberration. The Browns won't score 49 points again.
DEN @ NE - Categorical victory for the Patriots against a hapless opponent, even without their best player on offense and best player on defense both out with COVID.
MIN @ SEA - Categorical win for the Seahawks who just keep rolling, though the Vikings will be better than they looked the first couple weeks.

LAC @ NO - Hurricane Delta could put the location in jeopardy, but the Saints are in any case by far the superior team.

SpursforSix
10-08-2020, 12:56 PM
Week 5 Predictions:

LAR @ WAS - The Rams have established themselves as the 2nd best team in the stacked NFC West and the 'Skins are awful and starting a backup QB now.
BUF @ TEN - If the game is actually played on schedule (big if), the Titans are depleted and stressed by COVID-19, just ravaged.
PHI @ PIT - Upset of the week. The Steelers seem like a buzzsaw but they had an unexpected bye last week. The Eagles could actually have something now.
AZ @ NYJ - 'Zona and Kyler Murray rebound from two poor losses to beat the worst team in football.
LV @ KC - Assuming Mahomes doesn't have COVID, this should be a categorical victory for the Chiefs. If Mahomes doesn't play, this pick changes to the Raiders.
JAX @ HOU - Neither team is very good, but I'm picking Minshew and the Jaguars on the road. Houston sucks nuts this year and is in complete turmoil.
CIN @ BAL - Another categorical victory for the Ravens. Ravens are still pretenders until they win a truly "hard" game.
CAR @ ATL - Another loss could put Dan Quinn's job finally in grave jeopardy. Panthers have overachieved this year.
MIA @ SF - 49ers should get important pieces back this week, especially Garoppolo. A bad conference home loss last week will hurt them down the road.
NYG @ DAL - This is my other upset pick. The Giants offense is coming in ranked dead last, 32nd, Jason Garrett-led. But Jason Garrett will get his unlikely revenge, at the expense of Jerry Jones' sanity.
IND @ CLE - Indiana is emerging as an excellent, defensive, running football team. Their week 1 loss is an aberration. The Browns won't score 49 points again.
DEN @ NE - Categorical victory for the Patriots against a hapless opponent, even without their best player on offense and best player on defense both out with COVID.
MIN @ SEA - Categorical win for the Seahawks who just keep rolling, though the Vikings will be better than they looked the first couple weeks.

LAC @ NO - Hurricane Delta could put the location in jeopardy, but the Saints are in any case by far the superior team.

Let's see if you can improve on your 6-9 from last week.

Darth_Pelican
10-08-2020, 01:02 PM
Let's see if you can improve on your 6-9 from last week.

IIRC he was 5-10 last week. He also said that he wouldn't be polluting the NFL forum this week but here he is.

Robz4000
10-08-2020, 01:34 PM
Hopefully the Bills-Titans game gets canceled since my opponent in fantasy has Allen and Singletary.

SpursforSix
10-08-2020, 02:16 PM
IIRC he was 5-10 last week. He also said that he wouldn't be polluting the NFL forum this week but here he is.

Yep. He was going to take this week off so he could make bad predictions about weather and politics.

Millennial_Messiah
10-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Yep. He was going to take this week off so he could make bad predictions about weather and politics.

technically, the "week" doesn't start until 7pm tonight

Mark Celibate
10-08-2020, 03:28 PM

Yep agreed. The Bot has never shown any inkling of creativity or adjusting to his opponent's tendencies....however, this is such a sorry excuse of a franchise, I expect nothing less than the GarrettBot crafting up a perfect gameplan for once and getting carried out on his players shoulders after NY hangs a 50 burger on us. IMO, The Legend returns and gets his revenge in The House That Bot Built....Giants 52 Dullas 10

I'm so tired [Rant]
I’m so tired. I’m tired of going into every game thread and seeing the same god damn thing.
“The Cowboys have the best running back in the league”
“Hot Boyz”
“This our year. Super Bowl baby”
Guess the fuckety fucking fuck what. No they fucking won’t. They won’t turn it around. This is the The Dallas Cowboys. There is no happiness here. We will not pull it out. We will leave it in there and the next thing you know you’re 37 years old with seven kids, living in a 250-square-foot singlewide trailer in Mesquite, married to a semi-retired hooker from East Texas, getting blasted on Steel Reserve BECAUSE YOUR DAD NEVER TAUGHT YOU THE OL COITUS INTERRUPTUS.
And dont bring your “Dallas will always be a destination because America’s Team" bullshit up in here. A DESTINATION DOESN’T INCLUDE TEN SEASONS OF JASON GARRETT BECAUSE YOUR WANNABE ROCK STAR FUCKFACE OWNER IS MORE SENILE THAN A ONE HUNDRED YEAR OLD MAN. We are destined to get all these national games every year, at which we’ll get the piss knocked out of us for the entire country to see like Mussolini’s corpse getting put on display in Milan for all of Italy to come take turns beating the shit out of it.
Ya wanna know what it’s like being a Cowboys fan? It’s like getting ready to have sex with a girl and she slips your dick out of your pants, starts to blow you, then yanks the zipper up on your pants as hard as she can. And then says she's off to BANG DEZ BRYANT AT HIS MOM’S MANSION IN DESOTO TEXAS BECAUSE HE WAS FORSAKEN BY US.
IT TOOK THE SACRIFICE OF EVERY BIT OF BONE IN TONY ROMO’S BACK TO EVEN MAKE THIS TEAM COMPETITIVE.
don’t tell me it’ll get better. don’t tell me how to feel my feelings. I don’t want to hear “Dak’s in the MVP race” from Skip Bayless. And I don’t want to hear fucking a fucking thing from literally any other fanbase in the league. Fuck you. I don’t want to hear about how we don’t have a winning culture. VANILLA ICE WAS NUMBER ONE ON THE BILLBOARD THE LAST TIME WE WON A TITLE.
One day I’ll die and the misery of being a Cowboys fan will be over. I’ll be walking to take my place in heaven, I’ll walk up to the pearly gates, full of bliss and happiness with all my suffering over, there will be sweet calming music, and then all of a sudden from out of nowhere I’ll hear Terrell Owens say, “I love me some me.”. The music stops, dread fills my stomach, everything turns dark.
Just then, a bright light shows up and Tom Landry appears. I feel the warmth again, everything will be alright. He leans forward as if to tell me something wonderful and whispers almost inaudibly, “Dez Caught It” then kicks me right in the dick and shoves me off the edge to fall into a silver and blue room with my eyes taped open to watch Jason Garrett go 8-8 every season until the sun expands and engulfs the earth.

Millennial_Messiah
10-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Yep agreed. The Bot has never shown any inkling of creativity or adjusting to his opponent's tendencies....however, this is such a sorry excuse of a franchise, I expect nothing less than the GarrettBot crafting up a perfect gameplan for once and getting carried out on his players shoulders after NY hangs a 50 burger on us. IMO, The Legend returns and gets his revenge in The House That Bot Built....Giants 52 Dullas 10

I'm so tired [Rant]
I’m so tired. I’m tired of going into every game thread and seeing the same god damn thing.
“Hot Boyz”
Guess the fuckety fucking fuck what. No they fucking won’t. They won’t turn it around. This is the The Dallas Cowboys. There is no happiness here. We will not pull it out. We will leave it in there and the next thing you know you’re 37 years old with seven kids, living in a 250-square-foot singlewide trailer in Mesquite, married to a semi-retired hooker from East Texas, getting blasted on Steel Reserve BECAUSE YOUR DAD NEVER TAUGHT YOU THE OL COITUS INTERRUPTUS.
And dont bring your “Dallas will always be a destination because America’s Team" bullshit up in here. A DESTINATION DOESN’T INCLUDE TEN SEASONS OF JASON GARRETT BECAUSE YOUR WANNABE ROCK STAR FUCKFACE OWNER IS MORE SENILE THAN A ONE HUNDRED YEAR OLD MAN. We are destined to get all these national games every year, at which we’ll get the piss knocked out of us for the entire country to see like Mussolini’s corpse getting put on display in Milan for all of Italy to come take turns beating the shit out of it.
Ya wanna know what it’s like being a Cowboys fan? It’s like getting ready to have sex with a girl and she slips your dick out of your pants, starts to blow you, then yanks the zipper up on your pants as hard as she can. And then says she's off to BANG DEZ BRYANT AT HIS MOM’S MANSION IN DESOTO TEXAS BECAUSE HE WAS FORSAKEN BY US.
IT TOOK THE SACRIFICE OF EVERY BIT OF BONE IN TONY ROMO’S BACK TO EVEN MAKE THIS TEAM COMPETITIVE.
don’t tell me it’ll get better. don’t tell me how to feel my feelings. I don’t want to hear “Dak’s in the MVP race” from Skip Bayless. And I don’t want to hear fucking a fucking thing from literally any other fanbase in the league. Fuck you. I don’t want to hear about how we don’t have a winning culture. VANILLA ICE WAS NUMBER ONE ON THE BILLBOARD THE LAST TIME WE WON A TITLE.
One day I’ll die and the misery of being a Cowboys fan will be over. I’ll be walking to take my place in heaven, I’ll walk up to the pearly gates, full of bliss and happiness with all my suffering over, there will be sweet calming music, and then all of a sudden from out of nowhere I’ll hear Terrell Owens say, “I love me some me.”. The music stops, dread fills my stomach, everything turns dark.
Just then, a bright light shows up and Tom Landry appears. I feel the warmth again, everything will be alright. He leans forward as if to tell me something wonderful and whispers almost inaudibly, “Dez Caught It” then kicks me right in the dick and shoves me off the edge to fall into a silver and blue room with my eyes taped open to watch Jason Garrett go 8-8 every season until the sun expands and engulfs the earth.

:lmao :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin

leemajors
10-08-2020, 03:44 PM

I'm so tired [Rant]
“Hot Boyz”

T Smith may be done for the season. Dak will get creamed regularly as Steele lets anyone blow by him.

spurraider21
10-08-2020, 08:33 PM
i would love for them to remove the neutral zone infraction rule from the game

phxspurfan
10-08-2020, 08:51 PM
pqE66RltUaQ

DAF86
10-08-2020, 10:12 PM
Why punt with 2 minutes remaining down 2? What a loser mentality. I would love to see the advanced metrics on this matter.

spurraider21
10-08-2020, 10:23 PM
Why punt with 2 minutes remaining down 2? What a loser mentality. I would love to see the advanced metrics on this matter.
3 timeouts + 2 minute warning... makes sense

Robz4000
10-08-2020, 10:25 PM
Why the fuck would you throw it there to save Tom Brady a timeout?

DAF86
10-08-2020, 10:30 PM
3 timeouts + 2 minute warning... makes sense

It looks like it will pay off for the Bears, but I would still like to see the metrics.

Darth_Pelican
10-08-2020, 10:31 PM
:lol Brady too old & senile to know which down it was

Darth_Pelican
10-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Big Dick Nick still owns Brady.

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Good win for the Bears. Always nice to see Brady lose.

spurraider21
10-08-2020, 10:35 PM
:lol Brady too old & senile to know which down it was
:lol

DAF86
10-09-2020, 12:31 AM
Big Dick Nick still owns Brady.

Taking custody papers from Eli.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-09-2020, 12:55 AM
Bucs lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-09-2020, 01:29 AM
Week 5 Predictions:

0-1

btw thanks for cursing Carolina

Spurtacular
10-09-2020, 03:04 AM
Don't understand Brady going down field on the last two plays when he only needed five yards. SMH.

Darth_Pelican
10-09-2020, 08:38 AM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/0GSEpbgHE0VW57SXnJ/giphy.gif

GAustex
10-11-2020, 11:50 AM
What’s up with Haskins?
Thought he was a can’t miss...

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 12:58 PM
What’s up with Haskins?
Thought he was a can’t miss...
attitude/work ethic problems apparently

FrostKing
10-11-2020, 01:22 PM
attitude/work ethic problems apparently
Which were painfully clear coming out of college

High risk when you draft black. Run that on your racism ads NFL.

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 01:31 PM
carr has made up for that shitty pick

MultiTroll
10-11-2020, 01:36 PM
How tf was that Mahome bomb not pass interference?

Has lame NFL made that a play that cannot be challenged?
Announcer babbling about how he *made a play for the ball*. FOH.

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 01:47 PM
How tf was that Mahome bomb not pass interference?

Has lame NFL made that a play that cannot be challenged?
Announcer babbling about how he *made a play for the ball*. FOH.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlimsyAchingAxolotl-small.gif

DAF86
10-11-2020, 01:50 PM
Don't understand Brady going down field on the last two plays when he only needed five yards. SMH.

He no longer has the GOAT on his ear telling him what to do or what down it is, tbh.

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 02:25 PM
4 straight punts to open the 2nd half in the LV/KC game... weird

MultiTroll
10-11-2020, 02:36 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlimsyAchingAxolotl-small.gif
Yes, as i had KC 1st half in a 4 team parlay.

Are you celebrating Laker style over the call?

phxspurfan
10-11-2020, 02:40 PM
I hate Kyler Murray so much. THROW THE DAMN BALL TO D HOPS

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 02:41 PM
big drive for the raiders here... already giving defense time to rest. DL has done a decent job getting pressure with 4 (even though mahomes keeps escaping), but they looked gassed as of late. ending this drive with a TD would be huge

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-11-2020, 02:42 PM
big drive for the raiders here... already giving defense time to rest. DL has done a decent job getting pressure with 4 (even though mahomes keeps escaping), but they looked gassed as of late. ending this drive with a TD would be huge
Got your wish

Suddenly that win against Carolina looks pretty solid

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 02:43 PM
boom... jacobs powering in

lol missed PAT. gonna lose this by 1 for sure

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 02:43 PM
Got your wish

Suddenly that win against Carolina looks pretty solid
3-0 without CMC :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Davis looking good. But its more of our coaching. Hopefully we can get more playing time for Davis when CMC comes back next week vs Chicago.

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Davis looking good. But its more of our coaching. Hopefully we can get more playing time for Davis when CMC comes back next week vs Chicago.
teddy has had better chemistry with robby than i expected, thats been big for them. DJ moore finally making a big play after the catch with that long TD today, YAC is his specialty. not surprised that curtis samuel is an afterthought.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 02:50 PM

As I told you: Running Backs=minimal to no difference makers.

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 02:50 PM
yep, rest for DL made all the difference there. Ferrell and Crosby got to mahomes on 2nd and 3rd down

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 02:51 PM
As I told you: Running Backs=minimal to no difference makers.
RBs are generally the most easily replaceable talents... but the elite ones still do stand out tbh

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 02:53 PM
imagine calling a screen pass to jason witten on 2nd and 20

converted the 3rd and 18 though :lol

DAF86
10-11-2020, 02:53 PM
RBs are generally the most easily replaceable talents... but the elite ones still do stand out tbh

CMC is arguably the elitest of them all and you see his impact.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 02:55 PM
lol chiefs going to lose vs the Raiders. It would help me on the survivor thread but still... :lmao

Outside of that game vs the Ravens they have looked like shit this season, tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-11-2020, 02:58 PM
teddy has had better chemistry with robby than i expected, thats been big for them. DJ moore finally making a big play after the catch with that long TD today, YAC is his specialty. not surprised that curtis samuel is an afterthought.
Curtis is essential to our offense

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 02:59 PM
I hate Kyler Murray so much. THROW THE DAMN BALL TO D HOPS
:lol so mad

meanwhile loseshoe struggling against the 0-4 texans without a coach

phxspurfan
10-11-2020, 03:05 PM
:lol Mahomes son'd by the Raiders. of course.

RIP my fantasy team entirely

phxspurfan
10-11-2020, 03:06 PM
:lol so mad

meanwhile loseshoe struggling against the 0-4 texans without a coach

Winshew was actually looking good that game but his O-line and defense keep failing him tbh

DAF86
10-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Watch out for the Texans from here on out, tbh.

Robz4000
10-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Niners gonna lose to the lolphins today imo.

phxspurfan
10-11-2020, 03:16 PM
The Chiefs should sign Antonio Brown, tbh

FrostKing
10-11-2020, 03:31 PM
Outside of that game vs the Ravens they have looked like shit this season, tbh.
To be fair last season you were a #3 seed in a weak Conference. If not for Fitzpatrick

DAF86
10-11-2020, 03:33 PM
Millennial_Messiah where's that based Niners' system, tbh?

DAF86
10-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Steelers quietly 4-0.

Mark Celibate
10-11-2020, 03:43 PM
rofl this defense is making The Bot look like Mike Martz tbh

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 03:48 PM
raiders gonna be on cloud 9 for a while... bye week this week

DAF86
10-11-2020, 03:49 PM
If Cowboys lose to the fucking Giants. :lol

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 03:51 PM
:lmao cowboys

RD2191
10-11-2020, 03:53 PM
THIS TEAM HAS TO BE CURSED!!! HO LEE SHIT BRO!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

RD2191
10-11-2020, 03:55 PM
:lmao cowboys
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Mark Celibate
10-11-2020, 04:00 PM
This team never looked this awful under The Bot's tenure. Even in 2015 when they lost Murray and Romo/Dez were injured all season, they actually competed in most games

Robz4000
10-11-2020, 04:02 PM
:lol Cowboyfan thinking McFatshit was an upgrade to the Bot. Hell, he might be a downgrade.

phxspurfan
10-11-2020, 04:04 PM
:lol 9ers D getting shredded by Fitzypatrick

Robz4000
10-11-2020, 04:06 PM
I said it a few weeks ago, but the Niners may only win 2 more games this season tbh. Injuries have gutted the team on both sides and the QB situation is a huge problem.

Mark Celibate
10-11-2020, 04:08 PM
The Bot is coaching circles around this defensive staff. He's read Nolan's scheme like a book and totally playing around the overpursuit of our front 7

JasonGarrett
10-11-2020, 04:12 PM
HOW WE DOIN GUYS!?

RD2191
10-11-2020, 04:15 PM
HOW WE DOIN GUYS!?
:rollin

KobesAchilles
10-11-2020, 04:27 PM
Is it too late to tank for Lawerence? The Jimmy G era needs to end please

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 04:31 PM
apparently redskins want to trade haskins. depending on the compensation, i wouldnt mind bringing him to vegas. gruden loves his peterman tho

Robz4000
10-11-2020, 04:32 PM
:lmao Crap

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 04:34 PM
arite cowboys came back

time to shift all LOL efforts to the niners

Robz4000
10-11-2020, 04:41 PM
Somehow, someway, Avante is responsible for the Niners' implosion.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 05:17 PM
Who would have thought the Niners would miss Crapoppolo like this.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 05:30 PM
:lol 12 men on the field on special teams.

Robz4000
10-11-2020, 05:36 PM
RIP Dak

GAustex
10-11-2020, 05:37 PM
Poor Dak

RD2191
10-11-2020, 05:40 PM
I've been saying it for years, Cowboys are cursed. Not even fucking joking.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 05:41 PM
RIP Dak

Season ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHlMvxRXJc

DAF86
10-11-2020, 05:43 PM
"You gotta hope it's a cramp". :lmao

RD2191
10-11-2020, 05:44 PM
Dak, should've signed that contract.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 05:44 PM
I've been saying it for years, Cowboys are cursed. Not even fucking joking.

Don't even talk to me about cursed, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8QIusaVnEM

Spurminator
10-11-2020, 05:46 PM
Man that sucks.

phxspurfan
10-11-2020, 05:46 PM
Well, damn

Everybody's gonna be holding out next year if they're due for a new deal

phxspurfan
10-11-2020, 05:48 PM
Wow that was some Gordon Hayward/Paul George type shit. First angle I thought it was a calf thing but damn

Play Boban
10-11-2020, 05:49 PM
Damn Dak goes down with Covid

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Cmon Phil

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 05:54 PM
feel for Dak

Trainwreck2100
10-11-2020, 05:56 PM
feel for Dak

he'll wipe his tears with about 30 million dollars

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 05:59 PM
he'll wipe his tears with about 30 million dollars
i dont feel for his livelihood, he's going to be fine.

this is a football forum, and im obviously talking about his career not his 401k

Trainwreck2100
10-11-2020, 06:02 PM
i dont feel for his livelihood, he's going to be fine.

this is a football forum, and im obviously talking about his career not his 401k

Sucks for him true, but I make it a habit not to weep for millionaires

Play Boban
10-11-2020, 06:03 PM
If the resident in the White House would've gotten Covid under control this wouldn’t have happened to Dak. But here we are. Can’t wait to see Biden curbstomp next month.

Robz4000
10-11-2020, 06:05 PM
If the resident in the White House would've gotten Covid under control this wouldn’t have happened to Dak. But here we are. Can’t wait to see Biden curbstomp next month.

I blame Obama and Satan tbh. Also gays.

phxspurfan
10-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Replace Mayfield please

Will Hunting
10-11-2020, 06:11 PM
Just turned the game on and see Dalton’s fire crotch ass in the game, what happened to Dak?

RD2191
10-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Just turned the game on and see Dalton’s fire crotch ass in the game, what happened to Dak?
Ankle snapped in half.

Trainwreck2100

If you're a wrestling fan he sid vicious'd

spurraider21
he dieded

Robz4000
10-11-2020, 06:23 PM

An hero'd

Will Hunting
10-11-2020, 06:25 PM
My god I just saw a replay of his injury. Been awhile since I saw one of those classic hurts even looking at it injuries, that was awful.

Play Boban
10-11-2020, 06:30 PM
Dak should’ve slid tbh.

Mark Celibate
10-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Dak should’ve slid tbh.

This. Obviously you hate to see an injury like that, but it was honestly only a matter of time since he always fights for every yard instead of sliding down

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 06:34 PM
So, Eli retired, huh. I was hoping he'd land somewhere and play with that chip on his shoulder.

Play Boban
10-11-2020, 06:40 PM
Dalton is better than Dak tbh

GAustex
10-11-2020, 06:42 PM
Not missing dak now

JasonGarrett
Wish I was still coaching for Dallas so I could ice my own kicker again :cry

phxspurfan
Red Rifle Era begins

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 06:43 PM
The Giants will take the better draft position, tbh.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2020, 06:44 PM
Sucks for Dak, awful looking injury, but the Cowboys just upgraded at QB, tbh. GM Jerruh is looking like a genius for not giving Dak the big contract.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 08:17 PM
Vikings single-handedly stunning Wilson's MVP aspirations.

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 08:20 PM
no idea what seahawks offense is even trying to do

phxspurfan
10-11-2020, 08:40 PM
Go Vikings go team Lizzo

phxspurfan
10-11-2020, 09:10 PM
Seattle gets lucky with other team's best player going down with injury and still requests referee assistance

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 09:13 PM
how was that ruled a seattle recovery? whistle was pretty clear while ball was on the ground

leemajors
10-11-2020, 09:18 PM
Cousins ��

DAF86
10-11-2020, 09:41 PM
NFL needs to get more Rugby punters and kickers, tbh. In fact, if I was an NFL manager, I would save some money and get a Rugby player to do both: punt and kick field goals. I don't know why that's not a thing yet (having one kicker to do both). A Rugby player would also be a weapon when running trick plays, tbh.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 09:51 PM
Al and Chris can't hide that they're rooting for the Seahawks.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Vikings' coach realized the mistake he was making by going for 2.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 09:59 PM
Our DB didn't even turn his back on that long throw. Gift wasted.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:00 PM
Vikings' coach realized the mistake he was making by going for 2.

From the last loss, or did he try it again this game?

DAF86
10-11-2020, 10:04 PM
Cook out, Madison over 100 yds in half a game. Another proof of the irrelevance of running backs, tbh.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 10:05 PM
From the last loss, or did he try it again this game?

He was going to go for 2 but changed his mind at the last minute.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:07 PM
Al and Chris can't hide that they're rooting for the Seahawks.

Al: Seahawks have given up 25+ in 10 straight home games. An NFL record.

Chris: What a night for Wilson!

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:09 PM
He was going to go for 2 but changed his mind at the last minute.

We didn't get a 2 against Ten, and they only had to score a FG instead of a TD to beat us.

Horrendous decision. I frankly think he panics and has no plan whatsoever on these things.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 10:10 PM
lol Carroll not using his last timeout before the 2 minutes warning. He gave away 30 seconds.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:11 PM
Thielen should've jumped for that first. He's not going to win in the power game like that.
Easy for me to say though. Probably would've increased his chance of injury.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 10:14 PM
The fuck? :lmao

Just go for the field goal and force the Seahawks to get a TD and a 2 pt conversion just to get the tie.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:15 PM
And Zimmer makes another sh** decision.

That said, the RB had a gap he could drive a truck through and he decided to just try and bulldoze his way through.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:15 PM
The fuck? :lmao

Just go for the field goal and force the Seahawks to get a TD and a 2 pt conversion just to get the tie.

I told you he panics and has no plan for these things.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:18 PM
Al: And that pass was near nobody.

Chris and Al: Radio silence on intentional grounding.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:19 PM
WTF is that DB doing?

He never came in on the ball. I thought Wilson had overthrown it.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:22 PM
Damn that SeahawkRef really wanted to call that dropped pass a TD.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:23 PM
False start on third down not called.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 10:24 PM
This is Russell Wilson's season, tbh.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:25 PM
WTF. Where's the blitz on 4th down?

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:26 PM
And they missed the 2 pt attempt like they would have.

Fuck Mike Zimmer. Fire that idiot already.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 10:26 PM
Viking would be taking a knee right now if they had just gone for the FG. :lol

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:27 PM
Chris and Al clearly don't understand the math. That failed 4th down made the loss 15 percent chance more.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 10:28 PM
That's an incomplete pass.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:28 PM
WTF, SeahawkRef?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Come on. That was an incomplete pass. That's not even close.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:31 PM
WTF, SeahawkRef?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Come on. That was an incomplete pass. That's not even close.

Oh, that is bull shit. They reviewed that and called that a fumble?

Now, I'm really mad we lost. Seahawks must be one of the league's darlings to be getting that shit.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:33 PM
If they're seriously calling that kind of play a fumble, then I can't wait for some team to get fucked over in the playoffs and have fans taking a shit on the NFL.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:34 PM
That's an incomplete pass.

Idiot Zimmer just threw away our season.

Worst case scenario, we're in OT.

He's f'd up royally twice now too.

This team should be at a healthy 3-2; instead we're fucked at 1-4.

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 10:36 PM
:lmao viqueens

spurraider21
10-11-2020, 10:39 PM
:lmao prob fake but "slant boy"

DAF86
10-11-2020, 10:40 PM
Idiot Zimmer just threw away our season.

Worst case scenario, we're in OT.

He's f'd up royally twice now too.

This team should be at a healthy 3-2; instead we're fucked at 1-4.

He really fucked up tonight. I hate when coaches overthink things. Just take the FG and let the Seahawks go get 8 pts in less than 2 minutes.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:43 PM
He really fucked up tonight. I hate when coaches overthink things. Just take the FG and let the Seahawks go get 8 pts in less than 2 minutes.

Yup. It's not like we're 90's Cowboys with a dominant offensive line. That play was a coin flip.

Take the sure 3 and there's plenty of paths to victory after that.

Also, I don't think he over-thinked it. He just panicked like he always does. You can see the panic on his face.

DAF86
10-11-2020, 10:50 PM
Yup. It's not like we're 90's Cowboys with a dominant offensive line. That play was a coin flip.

Take the sure 3 and there's plenty of paths to victory after that.

Also, I don't think he over-thinked it. He just panicked like he always does. You can see the panic on his face.

Vikings were running it like the 90's Cowboys, tbh. But even then, take the points. It's a no-brainer. I'm usually a "go for it" kind of guy, and would support most coaches taking a chance on 4th down, but this wasn't one of those cases, tbh.

Spurtacular
10-11-2020, 10:57 PM
Vikings were running it like the 90's Cowboys, tbh. But even then, take the points. It's a no-brainer. I'm usually a "go for it" kind of guy, and would support most coaches taking a chance on 4th down, but this wasn't one of those cases, tbh.

Always go for it when the other team has to get the TD and the 2 just to tie.

Like I said, Zimmer has no plan in the first place.

He wings it; and that's bad for a guy that panics.

SpursforSix
10-12-2020, 11:22 AM
Week 5 Predictions:

You're pretty crappy at this. Someone taking your straight up advice would be in a pretty big hole at this point. Your upsets never seem to pan out.

This was a good call though...
CAR @ ATL - Another loss could put Dan Quinn's job finally in grave jeopardy. Panthers have overachieved this year. Although you hedged it with "could".

spurraider21
10-12-2020, 07:41 PM
are the saints ever going to stop wasting downs with taysom hill plays?

Robz4000
10-12-2020, 08:02 PM
Hebert's pretty gud.

DAF86
10-12-2020, 08:02 PM
All those scouts "pundits" saying Herbert was going to be a bust. :lol

DAF86
10-12-2020, 08:08 PM
Third straight primetime game where the Saints don't look so hot, tbh.

Will Hunting
10-12-2020, 08:12 PM
Justin Herbert needs to get some proactive. His acne is grosser than Durant’s pizza face was in his early years.

SuperCam
10-12-2020, 08:19 PM
washed breezus :lol

DAF86
10-12-2020, 08:19 PM
At which point do you consider benching Brees?

Will Hunting
10-12-2020, 08:20 PM
Brees might be done. He’s at the age where every quarterback not named Tom Brady or Brett Favre usually falls off, and he never looked right last year imo.

DAF86
10-12-2020, 08:21 PM
Worst part is he had Kamara all alone for his preferred 2 yds pass. Kamara gets the first down if Brees gives him the ball there.

Robz4000
10-12-2020, 08:22 PM
At which point do you consider benching Brees?

This upcoming drive tbh.

DAF86
10-12-2020, 08:27 PM
This upcoming drive tbh.

Yep, I would do it. Old dude looks shooked out there, tbh.

Will Hunting
10-12-2020, 08:27 PM
They should bench Brees simply because I wanna see some Jameis.

DAF86
10-12-2020, 08:31 PM
Saints have been getting some great field possession and Brees only managed to get 3 points.

DAF86
10-12-2020, 08:36 PM
Chargers decided to play no defense. A slight variation from prevent defense.

DAF86
10-12-2020, 08:40 PM
Chargers' coach wanting to lose the game, tbh. First he tries to run the clock down as if the game was in the 4th quarter, and then goes to prevent defense instead of keep playing the same way that got them there.

spurraider21
10-12-2020, 08:54 PM
herbert throwing intermediate/deep in the pros better than he ever did in college, good on him tbh

DAF86
10-12-2020, 09:42 PM
Old man still has a little arm left.

Robz4000
10-12-2020, 10:00 PM
Herbert tbh.

DAF86
10-12-2020, 10:00 PM
The fuck was that by Robinson? :lol

DAF86
10-12-2020, 10:09 PM
1 minute and 3 TOs. Enough time for Herbert.

DAF86
10-12-2020, 10:11 PM
Why would you run there? :lol

DAF86
10-12-2020, 10:12 PM
If the Saints keep playing prevent they are going to allow the FG.

Robz4000
10-12-2020, 10:19 PM
Doink

DAF86
10-12-2020, 10:19 PM
That's what you get for giving yourself a nickname. :lol

Robz4000
10-12-2020, 10:20 PM
Never trust a Chargers kicker tbh.

Darth_Pelican
10-12-2020, 10:38 PM
:lmao “The Money Badger”

when has a kicker ever not regretted giving themselves a retarded nickname :lol

DAF86
10-12-2020, 10:39 PM
The commentator in beaner ESPN says "and the Chargers will have to punt" on that 4th and 7 in OT. If that was not enough, the other guy tells him "no, they have to go for it", to which he responds "but they are on their own territory. If they don't get it, they give New Orleans great field possession". :lmao

The dude has been commenting the NFL for as long as I can remember. Ever since I started watching the NFL as a kid. :lol

Darth_Pelican
10-12-2020, 10:40 PM
Brees might be done. He’s at the age where every quarterback not named Tom Brady or Brett Favre usually falls off, and he never looked right last year imo.

he looked awful at the start tbh and I was also thinking it. Glad they stuck with him. No way Jameis overcomes a 20-3 deficit. Brees didn’t get rattled.

DAF86
10-12-2020, 10:51 PM
Brees ties Brady with 37 come from behind wins in the 4th quarter. Both behind the alleged choker Peyton Manning, who has 43.

spurraider21
10-13-2020, 01:49 AM
Herbert looks much better than I could have imagined he'd look as a rookie. His intermediate-deep accuracy has been miles better than what he showed in college. Though on the last play the slant to Williams was behind him... better placement and he would have had the 1st down

Darth_Pelican
10-13-2020, 08:41 PM
Week 5 Predictions:

:lmao 6-8 straight up after going 5-10 last week
:lmao Avante
:lmao another week that you’re not allowed to post here

Spurtacular
10-13-2020, 09:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43EFlHo4b8s

spurraider21
10-14-2020, 02:09 PM
better throw and its an easy first down

Mark Celibate
10-14-2020, 05:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43EFlHo4b8s

hate videos like this...just play the damm video, I don't want to sift through 3 minutes of slow-mo for one play with 'ooga booga' analysis on top of it tbh imho

Spurtacular
10-16-2020, 09:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBrTsnwQamE

spurraider21
04-09-2021, 07:02 PM
Sucks for Dak, awful looking injury, but the Cowboys just upgraded at QB, tbh. GM Jerruh is looking like a genius for not giving Dak the big contract.
:lmao zipper nation