PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: 17

whitemamba
10-07-2020, 02:41 PM
1 Win away from hoisting 17. Damn it feels good watching the spurs crumble to mediocrity, while we reloaded and back at the top. :king

lefty
10-07-2020, 02:42 PM
I agree the Minneapolis Lakers are awesome

baseline bum
10-07-2020, 03:36 PM
Happy for LeBron and LDN

whitemamba
10-07-2020, 04:14 PM
greatest franchise in sports

daslicer
10-07-2020, 04:20 PM
I agree the Minneapolis Lakers are awesome

:lol

daslicer
10-07-2020, 04:21 PM
Don't care. It will take the Lakers knocking the Spurs out of the playoffs for me to care again.

whitemamba
10-07-2020, 08:56 PM
Don't care. It will take the Lakers knocking the Spurs out of the playoffs for me to care again.

stop lying to yourself, your probably choking puppies rn

Rummpd
10-07-2020, 09:07 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30065917/los-angeles-lakers-switch-black-mamba-uniforms-potential-title-clinching-game-5

Fraud *title led by LaRoid and DaQuit coming benefitting injuries, 8 on 5 and no road games.

daslicer
10-07-2020, 09:34 PM
stop lying to yourself, your probably choking puppies rn

Nah dude just telling you the truth. The Lakers pissed me off during the Kobe-Shaq era because they were a thorn for the Spurs. They stopped the spurs from winning a few more titles. I hated the Kobe-Gasol Lakers because they prevented the Spurs from winning back to back. Also the Gasol trade was bs. In this scenario these current Lakers haven't ended any Spurs title hopes. How can I be upset? I can't really think of any way I can be angry. The only way I could have been upset is if Kawhi had joined up with the Lakers last year to form a super team. That would have been the ultimate troll job.

Rummpd
10-08-2020, 07:41 AM
GO HEAT somehow someway without a leading scorer and 8 on 5 go on to game 6.

Millennial_Messiah
10-08-2020, 08:21 AM

Monostradamus
10-08-2020, 08:27 AM
greatest franchise in sports
:lmao you’re still 15 away from the Yankees.

Rummpd
10-08-2020, 08:42 AM
This coming title is a *fraud built upon the peripatetic LBJ and DaQuit forcing himself out of NO after he crashed and burned in leading them. Same agent as James of course. No significant role of draft choice and their one key rotational draftee Kuzma is soft. Without key injuries other teams and nebulous officiating they would have to earn it - instead it has been gifted to this totally unlikeable team that the fans are tuning out and now they are bring up the mamba BS and faking they gave a darn about Kobe. How can anyone with a conscience root for LAL?

whitemamba
10-08-2020, 09:52 AM
Nah dude just telling you the truth. The Lakers pissed me off during the Kobe-Shaq era because they were a thorn for the Spurs. They stopped the spurs from winning a few more titles. I hated the Kobe-Gasol Lakers because they prevented the Spurs from winning back to back. Also the Gasol trade was bs. In this scenario these current Lakers haven't ended any Spurs title hopes. How can I be upset? I can't really think of any way I can be angry. The only way I could have been upset is if Kawhi had joined up with the Lakers last year to form a super team. That would have been the ultimate troll job.

ok fair enough slice.

whitemamba
10-08-2020, 09:53 AM
:lmao you’re still 15 away from the Yankees.

baseball being a sport lol

lefty
10-08-2020, 09:54 AM

Chucho
10-08-2020, 12:11 PM

More viewers watching baseball right now than the Lakers in the Finals :rollin

Chucho
10-08-2020, 12:12 PM
More people watching:

Golden Girl Re-runs

Professional wrestling

professional baseball

than the most popular athlete in all of sports and the largest media market in the nation the league has been proven to rig the league for :rofl

Bynumite
10-08-2020, 12:27 PM

Remember when you claimed the spurs were gonna have a better record than the Lakers, that the spurs had a chance against the lakers and clippers in a playoff series and also how AD was gonna bolt to Chicago? :lmao

Fun times :lol

Chucho
10-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Remember when you claimed the spurs were gonna have a better record than the Lakers, that the spurs had a chance against the lakers and clippers in a playoff series and also how AD was gonna bolt to Chicago? :lmao

Fun times :lol

Remember the last 10 years while the Lakers sucked, you stuck around this board waiting for a moment to get a post like this in? :lmao
Remember that time no one watched the Finals? :lol

Remember that time everyone was laughing at the Lakers for winning the most worthless title in sports history? :rollin

You spent a whole decade on a message board eating dick to get your one moment. You're totally winning. :lmao

LOL, enjoy your Down's Trophy everyone is laughing at while not watching. :lol

Rummpd
10-08-2020, 02:39 PM
Go Heat

baseline bum
10-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Go Heat

Probably Going back to Miami tonight Heat

whitemamba
10-08-2020, 06:00 PM
No shit chuchorita , it’s a powerhouse vs a shit team. We all know what’s going to happen.

Tyronn Lue
10-08-2020, 06:47 PM
Bron and AD could of at least rocked a black coach if they was studying black lives. just sayin they went to a team with a white coach to make said coach seem better. meanwhile you got half a dozen black coaches who cant hold down a job because they got scrubs

Rummpd
10-08-2020, 07:14 PM
Fraud peripatetic league endorsed Lakers will hopefully lose F

baseline bum
10-08-2020, 07:32 PM
Fraud peripatetic league endorsed Lakers will hopefully lose F

I'm sorry this is happening to you

swrowe78
10-09-2020, 06:16 PM
I do not recognize 5 of those rings as los angeles lakers rings. The Lakers have not retired Mikans jersey nor made a statue of him. They recognize the 5 trophies but don't recognize the player that contributes to those 5 rings. That's bullshit and very shitty of them. So until they recognize Mikan, they only have 12 rings.

Rummpd
10-10-2020, 07:26 PM
I'm sorry this is happening to you

They did lose so all is good and Fakers go against injured but game but less talented Heat game 6 - go Heat somehow and someway

Rummpd
10-11-2020, 09:20 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesportsrush.com/nba-news-will-lakers-anthony-davis-be-suspended-for-slap-on-jae-crowder-nba-releases-statement-on-alleged-suspension-nba-finals-game-5/%3famp

Typical NBA sham involving Fakers of course