PDA

View Full Version : Feds Charge Six Men Accused in Plot to Kidnap Michigan Governor

Pages : [1] 2

Ef-man
10-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Breaking news on CNN.

Men wanted to disrupt and overthrow state government. Right wing domestic violence rearing its ugly head.

FBI will have a press conference on this later today.

clambake
10-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Lol insecure and mental people

Ef-man
10-08-2020, 11:44 AM
On the plus side, derp is on their side, so it is bound to fail.

Ef-man
10-08-2020, 11:48 AM
http://https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/politics/fbi-plot-michigan-governor-gretchen-whitmer/index.html (https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/politics/fbi-plot-michigan-governor-gretchen-whitmer/index.html)

clambake
10-08-2020, 11:49 AM

I should add wheelchaired welfare queens.

boutons_deux
10-08-2020, 11:59 AM
"... they believe are violating the US Constitution,"

Sounds like Oath Keeper scum

ducks
10-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Breaking news on CNN.

Men wanted to disrupt and overthrow state government. Right wing domestic violence rearing its ugly head.

Proof they right wing ?
Liberals are sick of manadates

Leetonidas
10-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Trump will say these are good people

CosmicCowboy
10-08-2020, 12:08 PM
a manadate?

https://www.leisurepro.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/manatee1.jpg

ChumpDumper
10-08-2020, 12:09 PM
The attendees discussed plans for assaulting the Michigan State Capitol, countering law enforcement first responders, and using “Molotov cocktails” to destroy police vehicles.

Obviously Antifa.

:lol they wanted to get 200 losers to do this

RandomGuy
10-08-2020, 12:11 PM

That is the thing. The kinds of asshats attracted to seriously flawed ideas/ideologies tend to not be great thinkers/strategists.

spurraider21
10-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Proof they right wing ?
im imaginining there was a plot to kidnap and overthrow trump and your response was "well hold on guys, these might actually be right wingers"

RandomGuy
10-08-2020, 12:13 PM
Proof they right wing ?

At one point during the meeting, the group discussed increasing their members and Fox reached out to a "Michigan base militia group," according to the complaint.

How many "left wing" militias do you know of?

spurraider21
10-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Y'all Qaeda, Gravy Seals, etc

RandomGuy
10-08-2020, 12:14 PM
The attendees discussed plans for assaulting the Michigan State Capitol, countering law enforcement first responders, and using “Molotov cocktails” to destroy police vehicles.

Obviously Antifa.

:lol they wanted to get 200 losers to do this

When Trump loses I expect some violent act. I would not be overly surprised at some sort of mass casualty event. They are whipping themselves up into frenzy.

RandomGuy
10-08-2020, 12:15 PM
Trump will say these are good people

They didn't "stand by" for orders.

clambake
10-08-2020, 12:15 PM
Y'all Qaeda, Gravy Seals, etc

Lol

Ef-man
10-08-2020, 12:23 PM
This link has the criminal complaint against the militia.

http://https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/politics/whitmer-kidnapping-criminal-complaint/index.html (https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/politics/whitmer-kidnapping-criminal-complaint/index.html)

baseline bum
10-08-2020, 12:25 PM
When Trump loses I expect some violent act. I would not be overly surprised at some sort of mass casualty event. They are whipping themselves up into frenzy.

If Biden wins I fully expect Trump to egg on his deplorables to go march on the inauguration and try to assassinate Biden.

Ef-man
10-08-2020, 12:26 PM
a manadate?

https://www.leisurepro.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/manatee1.jpg

Really, who cannot be sick of animals that poop and swim in the same area? Disgusting!

Medvedenko
10-08-2020, 12:27 PM
The US and their "militias" so god damn dumb. The US is turning into a 3rd world with the large gap between the ultra wealthy and the poor. Everyone between is taught to consume to support the system. What a mess.

spurraider21
10-08-2020, 12:28 PM
If Biden wins I fully expect Trump to egg on his deplorables to go march on the inauguration and try to assassinate Biden.
amy covid barrett wont let hat happen imo

Winehole23
10-08-2020, 12:31 PM
If Biden wins I fully expect Trump to egg on his deplorables to go march on the inauguration and try to assassinate Biden.In 2016 it looked like Trump was angling to run the counterinsurgency against Clinton after the election. That's what I expect him to do if he loses Nov. 3rd.

He'll not be able to cope with the spotlight having moved.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2020, 12:33 PM
In 2016 it looked like Trump was angling to run the counterinsurgency against Clinton after the election. That's what I expect him to do if he loses Nov. 3rd.

He'll not be able to cope with the spotlight having moved.He'll sell his name to OAN and act like he owns it.

RandomGuy
10-08-2020, 12:34 PM

Sounds like a good betting pool/poll topic.

baseline bum
10-08-2020, 12:42 PM
The US and their "militias" so god damn dumb. The US is turning into a 3rd world with the large gap between the ultra wealthy and the poor. Everyone between is taught to consume to support the system. What a mess.

You mean has turned into a 3rd world shithole? No way to not consider this a failed 3rd world nation with our COVID response.

Ef-man
10-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Proof they right wing ?

Does anyone know what this Armenian is saying?

Is it lost and asking for directions?

Reck
10-08-2020, 02:03 PM
This is playing horrendously bad for the dear right.

This is making democrats look more empathetic than they deserve. Also making the Gretchen look like a superstar by looking tough.

Trill Clinton
10-08-2020, 02:09 PM
The indictment

http://www.seditionists.com/michigankidnap1.pdf

As reported by CHS-2 and confirmed by the FBI, the militia group periodically meets for field training exercises (“FTX”)2 on private property in remote areas of Michigan, where they engage in firearms training and tactical drills.3

As previously discussed, the FBI was able to monitor much of the activity between FOX and others through the use of CHSs. On June 14, 2020, CHS-2 participated in a consensually recorded telephone call with FOX, who described the meeting in Dublin, Ohio. FOX said he needed “200 men” to storm the Capitol building in Lansing, Michigan, and take hostages, including the Governor. FOX explained they would try the Governor of Michigan for “treason,” and he said they would execute the plan before the November 2020 elections.

On June 20, 2020, FOX, GARBIN, and several other individuals, including CHS2, met at FOX’s business in Grand Rapids. As part of FOX’s operational security, the attendees met in the basement of the shop, which was accessed through a trap door hidden under a rug on the main floor. FOX collected all of their cellular phones in a box and carried them upstairs to prevent any monitoring.

On July 27, 2020, CHS-2 met FOX at his business in Grand Rapids. CHS-2 provided the FBI with an audio recording of the meeting. FOX said their best opportunity to abduct Governor Whitmer would be when she was arriving at, or leaving, either her personal vacation home or the Governor’s official summer residence. Both residences are located in the Western District of Michigan. FOX described it as a “Snatch and grab, man. Grab the fuckin’ Governor. Just grab the bitch. Because at that point, we do that, dude -- it’s over.” FOX said that after kidnapping the Governor, the group would remove her to a secure location in Wisconsin for Case 1:20-mj-00416-SJB ECF No. 1-1 filed 10/06/20 PageID.7 Page 6 of 15 7 “trial.” FOX suggested they get a realtor to help them find the exact location of the vacation home and collect information on the surrounding homes and structures. FOX discussed the importance of knowing the layout of the yard, homes, and security. FOX stated they needed to map out the surrounding property and gates, and they needed plumbers and electricians to help them read blueprints to refine their strategy. FOX also suggested recruiting an engineer or “IT [Information Technology] guy,” a “demo guy,” and other “operators.”

FOX, FRANKS, GARBIN, HARRIS, and CHS-2 communicated in an encrypted group chat. In that chat, HARRIS stated, “Have one person go to her house. Knock on the door Case 1:20-mj-00416-SJB ECF No. 1-1 filed 10/06/20 PageID.8 Page 7 of 15 8 and when she answers it just cap her . . . at this point. Fuck it.” He added, “I mean . . . fuck, catch her walking into the building and act like a passers-by and fixing dome her then yourself whoever does it.” (sic). In a follow-up chat about the plan, FRANKS told CHS-2, “OK sounds good I’m in for anything as long as its well planned.”

FOX stated, “In all honesty right now . . . I just wanna make the world glow, dude. I’m not even fuckin’ kidding. I just wanna make it all glow dude. I don’t fuckin’ care anymore, I’m just so sick of it. That’s what it’s gonna take for us to take it back, we’re just gonna have to everything’s gonna have to be annihilated man. We’re gonna topple it all, dude. It’s what great frickin’ conquerors, man, we’re just gonna conquer every fuckin’ thing man.”

FOX also said, “Maybe we should just make a bunch of cupcakes and send them out,” in an apparent reference to a more widespread bombing campaign. CHS-2 understood these code words and phrases because the group often used such language when talking about explosives

The group discussed surveilling the vacation home in preparation for attacks on the Governor, and FRANKS advised he had recently spent almost $4,000 on a helmet and nightvision goggles.

On August 29, 2020, FOX, CHS-2, and another individual conducted surveillance of the vacation home. CHS-2 provided FBI with an audio recording of the operation. FOX used his cell phone to attempt to locate the residence, but initially they had trouble finding it. He contacted a friend who had assisted them in the past; the friend told him where the vacation home was located and sent pictures of the home from the internet. FOX and the other individual located the vacation home, took photographs and slow-motion video from their vehicle as they drove by it, and discussed conducting additional surveillance from the water at a later date. The other individual then looked up the locations of the local police department and Michigan State Police in the area, and used them to estimate how long it would take law enforcement to respond to an incident at the vacation home.

During the late night of September 12 and early morning of September 13, the group drove from Luther to the vicinity of the vacation home in three separate vehicles. CHS-2 and the UCEs audio recorded the operation. Before leaving Luther, CROFT asked FOX if the surveillance participants were armed. FOX confirmed that they were, and CROFT suggested they take the opportunity to conduct an act of violence that night. CROFT was eventually dissuaded of this notion and decided to wait for a better time. 31. FOX, CROFT, CHS-2, a UCE, and an individual from Wisconsin traveled in the first vehicle. While in the vehicle, CROFT and FOX discussed detonating explosive devices to divert police from the area of the vacation home. They stopped at the M-31 highway bridge on the way, where FOX and the UCE inspected the underside of the bridge for places to seat an explosive charge. FOX took a picture of the bridge’s support structure, which he later shared with CHS-2 in their encrypted chat. From there, they drove to a public boat launch across the lake from the vacation home to watch for the other cars in their group.

On September 14, 2020, FOX posted in the group’s encrypted chat that he did not want the exercise to be the last week in October because it would leave insufficient time to execute the kidnapping before the national election on November 3, 2020. The group agreed to use the time until the final training exercise to raise money for explosives and other supplies.

Chucho
10-08-2020, 02:09 PM

Kinda why I laugh when I hear Dem bootlickers say there's going to be a "Civil War".

Who is going to fight for Team Blue? You can't shame people into surrender on social media and there's bound to be dissension in the ranks of Team Blue when one solider starts shaming a fellow soldier for having a gun. And that's if you can even get those back warts of do-nothingness to even get off the couch.

If there is one thing the Left doesn't want is a "Civil War" with the gunned-up, under educated, eager and "maligned" tools on the Right.

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 02:23 PM
Breaking news on CNN.

bummer... fuck whitmer the dictator!

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Kinda why I laugh when I hear Dem bootlickers say there's going to be a "Civil War".

Who is going to fight for Team Blue? You can't shame people into surrender on social media and there's bound to be dissension in the ranks of Team Blue when one solider starts shaming a fellow soldier for having a gun. And that's if you can even get those back warts of do-nothingness to even get off the couch.

If there is one thing the Left doesn't want is a "Civil War" with the gunned-up, under educated, eager and "maligned" tools on the Right.

lol :tu

spurraider21
10-08-2020, 02:32 PM
this doesnt happen. the people promoting civil war are dipshits like tim pool and nathan

DMC
10-08-2020, 02:35 PM
System working as intended

Will Hunting
10-08-2020, 02:37 PM
Plenty of Democrats say they think there will be a civil war but that doesn't equate to them wanting a civil war or saying they'd win one, in fact most of them say it out of fear due to how much more violence-prone conservatives are.

Regarding who actually wins a civil war - it's whatever side the military is on. The fact conservatives own a lot of guns and walk around acting like they're playing real life call of duty isn't going to tip the scales.

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 02:37 PM
this doesnt happen. the people promoting civil war are dipshits like tim pool and nathan

lol only them right and not all the videos i see of pathetic antifa/blm retards saying the same thing? keep your head in the dirt because it comforts you.

SnakeBoy
10-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Patrick Swayze isn't dead

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Patrick Swayze isn't dead

he's just ghosting you is all.

GB20
10-08-2020, 02:43 PM
In April Trump tweeted - Liberate Michigan -

Trill Clinton
10-08-2020, 02:44 PM

https://preview.redd.it/gp6kc4n2twr51.jpg?width=986&auto=webp&68b15693

Reck
10-08-2020, 02:47 PM
Stand back and standby is Trump's defining moment of this cycle.

Getting sick after laughing the virus off comes in a close second.

Chucho
10-08-2020, 02:54 PM

Umm..around ST maybe.

Plenty of Blue pill Bouton-ish retards screaming for civil war all over social media.

Trill Clinton
10-08-2020, 02:54 PM
lol only them right and not all the videos i see of pathetic antifa/blm retards saying the same thing? keep your head in the dirt because it comforts you.

vid of BLM saying they want a war? Not saying I don't believe you but BLM is made up mostly of women and homosexuals. That doesn't sound like something they'd say.

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 02:56 PM

https://preview.redd.it/gp6kc4n2twr51.jpg?width=986&auto=webp&68b15693

lol believing the proud boys are a white supremacy fraternity when one of their top guys is a cuban "poc". i guess the jews in the proud boys and the gays didn't get the memo they joined a diverse white supremacy group.

you're so gullible bro.

Chucho
10-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Plenty of Democrats say they think there will be a civil war but that doesn't equate to them wanting a civil war or saying they'd win one, in fact most of them say it out of fear due to how much more violence-prone conservatives are.

Regarding who actually wins a civil war - it's whatever side the military is on. The fact conservatives own a lot of guns and walk around acting like they're playing real life call of duty isn't going to tip the scales.

That being the most obvious elephant in the room.

But I think that's the thing that gets tossed out the window and the screaming autists like Boutons clamoring for this are as plentiful as people like Nathan.

It's not a real pressing issue, but it is a "thing".

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 02:57 PM
vid of BLM saying they want a war? Not saying I don't believe you but BLM is made up mostly of women and homosexuals. That doesn't sound like something they'd say.

you think blm is mostly women and homosexuals? :lmao

TSA
10-08-2020, 03:00 PM
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1314281015591022592

anarchist militia group?

Chucho
10-08-2020, 03:01 PM

BLM isn't a militant activist group. BLM is just an incredibly lucrative non-profit scam. It probably is ran by homos and females.

Trill Clinton
10-08-2020, 03:02 PM
YOu got the vid man?

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 03:02 PM

anarchist militia group?

same ol' story with the MSM. all bad deeds are done by republicans and their fringe radicals! oh wait...

Will Hunting
10-08-2020, 03:04 PM
:lmao Robbie Starbucks

:lmao conservatives following the word of some spic faggot with a manbun

Will Hunting
10-08-2020, 03:06 PM
:lmao this tranny knuckledragger being a thought leader for conservatives

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HBB37gsHJmQ/hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJ DeAE=&rs=AOn4CLD97D-8UPpCWKOzm7qS0Eorwf4LwA

TSA
10-08-2020, 03:07 PM
:lmao Robbie Starbucks

:lmao conservatives following the word of some spic faggot with a manbun

Were the videos of one of the guys arrested? yes or no

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 03:09 PM
BLM isn't a militant activist group. BLM is just an incredibly lucrative non-profit scam. It probably is ran by homos and females.

at it's core it's a marxist push and there is def leadership in its ranks. the masses have gone along because they think it's a "movement" of sorts for justice but it's not.

SnakeBoy
10-08-2020, 03:11 PM
the people promoting civil war are dipshits like tim pool and nathan

And they are going to start one as soon as they find a realtor, plumber, and electrician to help them pull off their plan.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2020, 03:14 PM
There won't be a civil war. There could be a lot of right wing violence if Trump loses.

Trill Clinton
10-08-2020, 03:15 PM

anarchist militia group?

Idk fam. Proud boys is a far-right group and they killed a cop a few months ago.

Will Hunting
10-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Were the videos of one of the guys arrested? yes or no
Sure. Nothing in those videos makes it clear they're not right wing militia.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-we-know-about-wolverine-watchmen-accused-of-terror-kidnap-plot-against-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer

They were all members of a group called the Wolverine Watchmen. Here's a picture of a house where they would meet up:

https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/c_crop,d_placeholder_euli9k/dpr_1.5/c_limit,w_690/fl_lossy,q_auto/201008-wolverine-militia-embed-2_quz93j
Oh look, a confederate flag.

One of the men arrested was a Qtard just like you

A Facebook page for Eric Molitor, another Michigan man who faces state charges in the case, features praise for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who’s accused of killing two protesters in Kenosha, Wis. Molitor also posted about conspiracy theories relating to the QAnon movement, posting the QAnon hashtag “Save Our Children” and images about human-trafficking conspiracy theories. Moliter had previously posted images indicating affiliation with “three-percenter” militias, a far-right paramilitary movement.

Another one was a teabagger

A Michigan-based Pete Musico also has a Twitter account with a Tea Party-style “Don’t Tread On Me” banner as the profile image and a number of posts from 2016 voicing support for Trump and calling for the imprisonment of then-Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. It also includes unfounded allegations that former President Bill Clinton fathered an “illegitimate black child” and that vaccines contain dangerous levels of mercury. Another post urges his 14 followers to visit right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’s site Infowars.

Yeah, these guys clearly have no right wing ties at all :rolleyes

Ef-man
10-08-2020, 03:20 PM

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-we-know-about-wolverine-watchmen-accused-of-terror-kidnap-plot-against-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer

They were all members of a group called the Wolverine Watchmen. Here's a picture of a house where they would meet up:

https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/c_crop,d_placeholder_euli9k/dpr_1.5/c_limit,w_690/fl_lossy,q_auto/201008-wolverine-militia-embed-2_quz93j

:lmao

Looks like derp’s house.

Reck
10-08-2020, 03:20 PM

Can they try looking any more trashy? Jesus

Chucho
10-08-2020, 03:22 PM
There won't be a civil war. There could be a lot of right wing violence if Trump loses.

Exactly.

At least police will be good then.

Chucho
10-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Can they try looking any more trashy? Jesus

Bruh, you live in New York City. You got rats bigger than their truck wheels and half the city smells like homelessness and urine. Not exactly the Villa where Mr. Clean comes from.

TSA
10-08-2020, 03:24 PM

I never said they didn't have right wing ties at all, nice strawman. I posted a video of one member.

The guy in the video is clearly an anarchist who hates both right and left wings of government.

Will Hunting
10-08-2020, 03:25 PM
I never said they didn't have right wing ties at all, nice strawman. I posted a video of one member.

The guy in the video is clearly an anarchist who hates both right and left wings of government.
So what's your point? One is an anarchist and the rest are right wing extremists?

Reck
10-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Bruh, you live in New York City. You got rats bigger than their truck wheels and half the city smells like homelessness and urine. Not exactly the Villa where Mr. Clean comes from.

What places are you frequenting that you smell piss? :lol

I inadvertently hit a nerve with you. Hah

A better example would have been the garbage problem here. It's littered basically in every corner.

RandomGuy
10-08-2020, 03:27 PM

You might be surprised. I know a couple of dudes who I would probably classify as left-wing militia. Those have been some interesting conversations. I will say the last few years have made me come around on having guns to defend against the government.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2020, 03:32 PM
:lol TSA's backtracking

He tried to disavow his beliefs in #pizzagate, QAnon and Seth Rich too.

TSA
10-08-2020, 03:43 PM
So what's your point? One is an anarchist and the rest are right wing extremists?

I didn't have a point, I literally just asked if it was an anarchist militia group.

TSA
10-08-2020, 03:44 PM
You might be surprised. I know a couple of dudes who I would probably classify as left-wing militia. Those have been some interesting conversations. I will say the last few years have made me come around on having guns to defend against the government.

:lol

Spurminator
10-08-2020, 03:53 PM
Umm..around ST maybe.

Plenty of Blue pill Bouton-ish retards screaming for civil war all over social media.

I bet you hear about these retards from right wingers.

TSA
10-08-2020, 04:00 PM

Yeah, these guys clearly have no right wing ties at all :rolleyesLooks like we were talking about two different groups here. Brandon Caserta who was in the video I posted isn't mentioned in this article and all of the 7 defendants are named.

"The charges against the men, who allegedly called themselves the “Wolverine Watchmen,” came in tandem with federal charges against six other men in an alleged plot to kidnap Whitmer. The group’s involvement—or lack thereof—with those facing federal charges was murky at the time of the announcements."

And now I'm confused. Were there 2 separate plots to kidnap her by two different groups?

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 04:01 PM
lol the confederate flag isn't necessarily a right wing thing... i know black dudes who sport the confederate flag. it's odd but to each their own.

Reck
10-08-2020, 04:08 PM
lol the confederate flag isn't necessarily a right wing thing... i know black dudes who sport the confederate flag. it's odd but to each their own.

Chucho
10-08-2020, 04:08 PM
I bet you hear about these retards from right wingers.

Then you bet wrong. They're as easy to find all over social media as are right wingers. It's ok, there are stupid people on both sides.

Chucho
10-08-2020, 04:09 PM

A better example would have been the garbage problem here. It's littered basically in every corner.

Not at all. Just saying you live in a fairly filthy place with millions of filthy people. Spin a simple comment however you want. New York is dirty, no way a city that big can't be.

Will Hunting
10-08-2020, 04:09 PM
Looks like we were talking about two different groups here. Brandon Caserta who was in the video I posted isn't mentioned in this article and all of the 7 defendants are named.

"The charges against the men, who allegedly called themselves the “Wolverine Watchmen,” came in tandem with federal charges against six other men in an alleged plot to kidnap Whitmer. The group’s involvement—or lack thereof—with those facing federal charges was murky at the time of the announcements."

And now I'm confused. Were there 2 separate plots to kidnap her by two different groups?
:lol yeah now I'm mindfucked as well, I see what you're saying about the group of 7 and the group of 6.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Multiple plots. Federal and state charges.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8820147/FBI-arrest-five-people-plot-kill-Michigan-Gov-Gretchen-Whitmer.html

SnakeBoy
10-08-2020, 04:12 PM

lol

TheGreatYacht
10-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Spurtacular, that number "6".

Spurminator
10-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Then you bet wrong. They're as easy to find all over social media as are right wingers.

Objectively untrue.

It's ok, there are stupid people on both sides.

Never suggested otherwise. But we tend to hear about the fringe "violent" randos from the ideologically opposed side (see: everything Nathan posts on this forum.)

I'm saying I doubt you're seeing your lefty friends or family on Facebook calling for civil war. It's probably from right wingers sharing a Breitbart article about some crazy nut who lives 3000 miles away and tweeted something about civil war. Same thing happens when the roles are reversed. You certainly don't hear much about right wing extremists from the right, those randos usually end up with too much attention from the left.

Chucho
10-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Objectively untrue.

Never suggested otherwise. But we tend to hear about the fringe "violent" randos from the ideologically opposed side (see: everything Nathan posts on this forum.)

I'm saying I doubt you're seeing your lefty friends or family on Facebook calling for civil war. It's probably from right wingers sharing a Breitbart article about some crazy nut who lives 3000 miles away and tweeted something about civil war. Same thing happens when the roles are reversed. You certainly don't hear much about right wing extremists from the right.

How is it "objectively untrue"? You don't see what's in muh feeds and there's no way you can prove this without ya know, being me and logged into my account.

How does your doubt and assumption equate to "objective fact"?

Spurtacular
10-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615), that number "6".

Same ole.

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 04:43 PM

laughing because i'm right? i don't think you have much experience with multitudes of different demographics tbh. i come in contact with so many different people who hold totally different views. i literally have a client i tattooed a portrait of 2pac on that also has a confederate flag tattooed, not by me, on himself. the dude is as redneck as they come yet he's black. i have a buddy who's black that listens to nothing but heavy metal and plays the drums yet he doesn't fit into your overall mold of a black american.

it's your racism that keeps you boxing in black people and acting like they can't think for themselves tbh.

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 04:47 PM

lmao last yr in LA it smelt like piss all around and in some of the affluent neighborhoods my friend took me to too. i almost stepped in human shit numerous times walking down hollywood blvd and its side streets. the boss man from the shop i worked at, for a few days, pulled me up by my shirt because he saw me about to sit on the piss ridden sidewalk and informed me that piss is everywhere.

i have no clue what happened to that city but we're starting to see the same here in TX. smh

spurraider21
10-08-2020, 04:49 PM
who the hodgetwins? :lmao

koriwhat
10-08-2020, 04:51 PM
who the hodgetwins? :lmao

nope... the dude is cool, just a client, and he loves mudding in his truck and listening to old country. it might not be something you're used to but there's plenty of people that don't fit yalls racist molds.

Spurminator
10-08-2020, 05:13 PM
How is it "objectively untrue"? You don't see what's in muh feeds and there's no way you can prove this without ya know, being me and logged into my account.

How does your doubt and assumption equate to "objective fact"?

It is objectively untrue that it is just as easy to find left wingers calling for civil war as it is to find right wingers. Has nothing to do with your personal feed.

DMC
10-08-2020, 05:56 PM
lol low budget LARPing tbh

RandomGuy
10-08-2020, 06:07 PM
:lol yeah now I'm mindfucked as well, I see what you're saying about the group of 7 and the group of 6.

13 total charged.

ChumpDumper
10-08-2020, 06:51 PM
White thug gang member terrorists tbh.

Will Hunting
10-08-2020, 06:57 PM
AOC said it best - why are we calling these groups militias instead of domestic terrorists?

Ef-man
10-08-2020, 06:58 PM

ChumpDumper, any idea what batshit crazy thing going on between derp and TGY on the number 6?

Should we all be worried about DHS’ EMP takeover?

DMC
10-08-2020, 07:00 PM
AOC said it best - why are we calling these groups militias instead of domestic terrorists?

Because it's not their goal to terrorize through acts of brutality. Their goal is 1st to feel like their 7th grade education wasn't wasted, then to actually get their name in the rolls of Netflix level criminals who made an impact, maybe get a book deal.

DMC
10-08-2020, 07:03 PM
It is objectively untrue that it is just as easy to find left wingers calling for civil war as it is to find right wingers. Has nothing to do with your personal feed.

If you only need Google for either then you're full of shit.

Will Hunting
10-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Because it's not their goal to terrorize through acts of brutality. Their goal is 1st to feel like their 7th grade education wasn't wasted, then to actually get their name in the rolls of Netflix level criminals who made an impact, maybe get a book deal.
Their goal was to kidnap Big Gretch and remove her as governor. They bought explosives and staked her house out.

Trill Clinton
10-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Obligatory :danceclub

https://youtu.be/L6d7BfL_QP8

Trill Clinton
10-08-2020, 08:51 PM
Pure evil

tholdren
10-08-2020, 08:56 PM

Lolololololoololooookoooloololooolooll

Wrong

Will Hunting
10-08-2020, 08:58 PM

:lol did you see the video where she threw the buffs on

TA2Sz9KHO4k

tholdren
10-08-2020, 08:58 PM
Lolololololoololooookoooloololooolooll

Wrong

Spurtacular
10-08-2020, 09:02 PM

:lmao Chumpettes bumpin' to "Stay your ass home"
:lmao Big Felch

TheGreatYacht

tholdren
10-08-2020, 09:04 PM
:lmao Chumpettes bumpin' to "Stay your ass home"
:lmao Big Felch

TheGreatYacht

Ef-man
10-08-2020, 09:04 PM
And in comes foldren for the fold.

Trill Clinton
10-08-2020, 09:05 PM
:lol did you see the video where she threw the buffs on

TA2Sz9KHO4k

Boss shit

Will Hunting
10-08-2020, 09:06 PM
And in comes foldren for the fold.
foldren has been folding all over the place tonight :lol

tholdren
10-08-2020, 09:06 PM
foldren has been folding all over the place tonight :lol

Bwahgahahahahahhahahah you wear a mask

Trainwreck2100
10-08-2020, 09:41 PM
Behold the master race

https://i.redd.it/zatmb8cvgyr51.jpg

ducks
10-08-2020, 09:51 PM
Donald J. Trump
realDonaldTrump
Governor Whitmer of Michigan has done a terrible job. She locked down her state for everyone, except her husband’s boating activities. The Federal Government provided tremendous help to the Great People of Michigan. My Justice Department and Federal Law Enforcement announced...
6:30 PM · Oct 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Donald J. Trump
realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Replying to
realDonaldTrump
...today that they foiled a dangerous plot against the Governor of Michigan. Rather than say thank you, she calls me a White Supremacist—while Biden and Democrats refuse to condemn Antifa, Anarchists, Looters and Mobs that burn down Democrat run cities...

Donald J. Trump
realDonaldTrump
·
1h
...I do not tolerate ANY extreme violence. Defending ALL Americans, even those who oppose and attack me, is what I will always do as your President! Governor Whitmer—open up your state, open up your schools, and open up your churches!

GB20
10-08-2020, 09:53 PM
Boss shit
She was my pick for VP.

RandomGuy
10-09-2020, 06:28 AM
Donald J. Trump
realDonaldTrump
Governor Whitmer of Michigan has done a terrible job. She locked down her state for everyone, except her husband’s boating activities. The Federal Government provided tremendous help to the Great People of Michigan. My Justice Department and Federal Law Enforcement announced...
6:30 PM · Oct 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Donald J. Trump
realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Replying to
realDonaldTrump
...today that they foiled a dangerous plot against the Governor of Michigan. Rather than say thank you, she calls me a White Supremacist—while Biden and Democrats refuse to condemn Antifa, Anarchists, Looters and Mobs that burn down Democrat run cities...

Donald J. Trump
realDonaldTrump
·
1h
...I do not tolerate ANY extreme violence. Defending ALL Americans, even those who oppose and attack me, is what I will always do as your President! Governor Whitmer—open up your state, open up your schools, and open up your churches!

why are these right wing terrorists trying to kidnap and murder a US governor, Ducks?

RandomGuy
10-09-2020, 06:30 AM

Now you know what their goals were. Do tell. Link?

They are terrorists. They wanted to kidnap and murder a sitting US governor to achieve political ends.

Winehole23
10-09-2020, 06:43 AM
Because it's not their goal to terrorize through acts of brutality. Their goal is 1st to feel like their 7th grade education wasn't wasted, then to actually get their name in the rolls of Netflix level criminals who made an impact, maybe get a book deal.Shutting down two state legislatures in session cuts no ice with you?

(Oregon and Michigan. Bet you'd sing a different tune if armed BLM or Antifa had done so)

Isitjustme?
10-09-2020, 09:11 AM

Isitjustme?
10-09-2020, 09:17 AM

Clayton Bigsby is not real....you know that, right?

pgardn
10-09-2020, 09:24 AM
System working as intended

No.

The FBI was in on this.
They cannot be trusted.

Let those patriots go free, liberate them.

pgardn
10-09-2020, 09:25 AM
Behold the master race

let these mango, it was a set up.

DMC
10-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Behold the master race

Few of those boys look like they could be siblings. The lower left looks like Jesus in disguise.

Spurminator
10-09-2020, 10:06 AM
Normally when the FBI thwarts an attack, particularly against an elected official of the United States, you would think the president would thank those heroic men and women for for their efforts. Instead, our president is more concerned that she said some mean things about him. And semen shields activated by the #BackTheBlue crowd. :lol

lefty
10-09-2020, 10:10 AM
White Terrorism :lol
Those dudes son't have it :lol

koriwhat
10-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Clayton Bigsby is not real....you know that, right?

2/10

now get some life experience and meet some other people already. the dude i spoke about is seriously real whether or not yall want to believe it.

RandomGuy
10-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Shutting down two state legislatures in session cuts no ice with you?

(Oregon and Michigan. Bet you'd sing a different tune if armed BLM or Antifa had done so)

If someone associate with BLM had done this, they would literally be shitting themselves.

RandomGuy
10-09-2020, 01:20 PM

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/trump-tweet-liberate-michigan.jpg

Fascist politician encouraging right wing terrorism.

Pretty easy case to make.

RandomGuy
10-09-2020, 01:23 PM
Come on Nathan89 you chickenshit, get in here and tell me how violent the left is.

Radical left: give everybody health care

Radical right: let's kidnap and kill a governor

boutons_deux
10-09-2020, 01:28 PM
This Michigan GOP sheriff shared a stage with arrested militants —

now he’s defending their right to ‘arrest’ the Democratic governor

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Screen-Shot-2020-10-09-at-11.10.20-AM.png

Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf was a guest speaker at the May rally in Grand Rapids against stay-at-home orders

where he stood alongside kidnap plot suspect William Null,

we can’t convict them in the media here, they do have a right to a fair trial.

He has

lent support to the Bundy family (https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2016/10/west_michigan_sheriff_backs_bu.html)and

has close ties (https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/fox-cheering-rogue-sheriffs-connected-extremist-group) to the rogue Constitutional Sheriff and Peace Officers Association that promotes the legal fallacy that

sheriffs are the “highest legitimate law enforcement” in the U.S. and may decide which laws to enforce.
the sheriff has refused to enforce Whitmer’s pandemic orders, and

he won’t enforce new COVID-19 orders issued by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.

“It has to be within the guidelines of the constitution,” Leaf said (https://www.fox17online.com/news/local-news/barry/west-michigan-sheriff-says-department-will-not-enforce-mdhhs-emergency-orders).

“This pandemic, didn’t trample or shred the constitution so we took an oath.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/this-michigan-gop-sheriff-shared-a-stage-with-arrested-militants-now-hes-defending-their-right-to-arrest-the-democratic-governor

All power corrupts, sheriff power corrupts absolutely

Oath Keeper assholes have same "sheriffs are exclusive interpreters/enforcers of the Constitution" BULLSHIT

FrostKing
10-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Behold the master race

Look more normal than the typical BLM member

RandomGuy
10-09-2020, 01:42 PM

Terrorists tend not to look like terrorists.

lefty
10-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Except for the microscopic dicks tbh

FrostKing
10-09-2020, 01:44 PM
Except for the microscopic dicks tbh
But larger brains?

Trainwreck2100
10-09-2020, 01:49 PM
But larger brains?

:lol they got caught

FrostKing
10-09-2020, 01:52 PM
:lol they got caught
Didn't end up kneed to death :lol

RandomGuy
10-09-2020, 02:07 PM
Didn't end up kneed to death :lol

Why are there so many right wing terrorists?

FrostKing
10-09-2020, 02:09 PM
Largest demographic in the USA

Winehole23
10-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Sidebar: the Business Plot

(especially for Spurtacular)

SnakeBoy
10-09-2020, 05:38 PM

You scared?

Winehole23
10-09-2020, 06:13 PM
preparations for peaceful protests in Portland are being made

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/23/oregon-portland-pro-trump-protests-violence-texts

pgardn
10-09-2020, 09:53 PM

Ef-man
10-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Michigan sheriff spotted at rally with men charged in domestic terror plot to kidnap, kill governor

Sheriff must be related to derp as he has no regrets about sharing the stage with him.

But here is the derp part: While being asked about the situation in an interview Leaf said, “It is just a charge, and they say a plot to kidnap and you got to remember that. Are they trying to kidnap? Because a lot of people are angry with the governor, and they want her arrested. So are they trying to arrest or was it a kidnap attempt?”

:lmao What a derp!

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/10/10/michigan-sheriff-spotted-at-rally-with-men-charged-in-scheme-to-kidnap-kill-governor/

boutons_deux
10-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Violent militias and ‘white power’ groups were ‘effectively called to arms’ by Trump’s comments

Kathleen Belew (https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/militia-expert-trump-s-comments-were-call-to-arms-to-white-power-extremists-93571653864) — a University of Chicago history professor and expert on white nationalist terrorism (https://www.alternet.org/2020/10/expert-on-far-right-extremists-warns-the-kidnapping-plot-against-gretchen-whitmer-wont-be-the-last-white-nationalist-terror-threat/).

domestic terrorists are feeling emboldened by President Donald Trump's rhetoric.

Belew has long been sounding the alarm about the threat white nationalist and militia groups pose from a nationalist security standpoint in the United States.

"These groups are never neutral," Belew told O'Donnell.

"They are always part of intimidation and violent threat,

and

some of them, as we see this week, stray further along that path to domestic extremism and domestic terror.

These sorts of ideas about kidnapping judges and state troopers, federal agents, elected officials and holding them for trial (are not new)."

Belew stressed to O'Donnell that the alleged plot against Whitmer is not an anomaly and that militia groups have a long history of violent extremism in the United States.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/10/violent-militias-and-white-power-groups-have-been-effectively-called-to-arms-by-trumps-comments-history-professor/

Winehole23
10-12-2020, 09:18 AM
https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2020_10_06_homeland-threat-assessment.pdf

boutons_deux
10-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Amy Coney Barrett will tell senators laws should be applied as written, :lol :lol :lol
not as judges would like

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-10-11/amy-coney-barrett-will-tell-senators-laws-should-applied-as-written

Just another "balls and strikes" Roberts-style LIE.

John Roberts ACTIVIST-ly ruled "corporations are people" and "money is speech", etc, etc.

ACB is pro Capital, anti Labor, Christian supremacist pervert, anti-democractic and authoritarian (like the Pope), is why she is being pushed so hard and so fast by the oligarchy.

Winehole23
10-12-2020, 09:34 AM
Amy Coney Barrett will tell senators laws should be applied as written, :lol :lol :lol
not as judges would like

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-10-11/amy-coney-barrett-will-tell-senators-laws-should-applied-as-written

Just another "balls and strikes" Roberts-style LIE.

John Roberts ACTIVIST-ly ruled "corporations are people" and "money is speech", etc, etc.

ACB is pro Capital, anti Labor, Christian supremacist pervert, anti-democractic and authoritarian (like the Pope), is why she is being pushed so hard and so fast by the oligarchy.

Originalism is the only textual theory explicitly refuted by the US Constitution. The 9th and 10th Amendments are catch-all amendments free of any determinate intent except to allow states to assume powers not reserved to the federal government.

(saw this point made somewhere on Twitter but couldn't find it just now)

RandomGuy
10-12-2020, 09:54 AM

You scared?

Not really an answer to my question, lying sack of shit.

Just wanted to know what your thoughts on the matter were, on the tenuous assumption that you can tell the truth.

Why do you think the right wing is so violent?

boutons_deux
10-12-2020, 10:30 AM
Originalism is the only textual theory explicitly refuted by the US Constitution. The 9th and 10th Amendments are catch-all amendments free of any determinate intent except to allow states to assume powers not reserved to the federal government.

(saw this point made somewhere on Twitter but couldn't find it just now)

Scalia was, as are others, an originalist/textualist, seeing the Constitution as an eternally "dead" document, only when it suited his politics, otherwise he/they are activist to suit their politics.

That 's another aspect of conservatives weaponizing the Constitution against Americans.

Trill Clinton
10-12-2020, 10:58 AM
Crazy all the deflecting when a right wing terrorist kills someone.

Ef-man
10-12-2020, 11:01 AM
Scalia was, as are others, an originalist/textualist, seeing the Constitution as an eternally "dead" document, only when it suited his politics, otherwise he/they are activist to suit their politics.

That 's another aspect of conservatives weaponizing the Constitution against Americans.

Imagine all the 2nd amendment folks freaking out on being told by an originalist court that they can only carry flintlock/muskets because those were the firearms supported by the founding fathers.

boutons_deux
10-12-2020, 11:09 AM
Imagine all the 2nd amendment folks freaking out on being told by an originalist court that they can only carry flintlock/muskets because those were the firearms supported by the founding fathers.

The 2nd is another manifestation of the American rotten ORIGINAL SIN of slavery/racism.

In suckering the slave states to join, FFs said "militias" (slave hunting posses) could be armed so slave states could kill or capture their escaped human capital on which their wealth depended.

boutons_deux
10-12-2020, 02:11 PM
More violance from the Trash bois

Trump-loving provocateur responsible for assault on Jewish reporter taken into police custody: NYPD

Harold “Heshy” Tischler, who went after a Hasidic Jewish reporter,

Tischler kept his fists to himself, but when he appeared at a demonstration in Brooklyn last week,

urged protesters to attack reporter Jacob Kornbluh.

It was speculated that the event was another Tischler stunt, but if it was, it’s ending in a very real arrest.

“We are working closely with our partners at Brooklyn D.A. and this matter is the subject of an active investigation,” said Detective Sophia Mason on Friday.

“He will be charged with inciting to riot and unlawful imprisonment

in connection with an assault of a journalist that took place on October 7, 2020 in Brooklyn,”

tweeted the NYPD.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/trump-loving-provocateur-responsible-for-on-jewish-reporter-taken-into-police-custody (https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/trump-loving-provocateur-responsible-for-on-jewish-reporter-taken-into-police-custody)

boutons_deux
10-13-2020, 10:38 AM
Michigan militants also plotted kidnapping of Dem Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam: FBI

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/michigan-militants-also-plotted-kidnapping-of-dem-virginia-gov-ralph-northam-fbi

SnakeBoy
10-13-2020, 10:41 AM
I'm just grateful they weren't able to find a realtor to help them execute their diabolical plan

boutons_deux
10-17-2020, 04:45 PM
Man Arrested In Threat To Kidnap and Kill Wichita Mayor Over Mask Mandate
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/man-arrested-in-threat-to-kidnap-and-kill-wichita-mayor-over-mask-mandate

tholdren
10-17-2020, 04:54 PM
Terrorists tend not to look like terrorists.

WrongdomGuy looks like a shitty mathematician

Trill Clinton
10-17-2020, 05:22 PM

Dude dog whistling his supporters to kidnap Big Gretch

tholdren
10-17-2020, 05:25 PM

She's a fraud

Winehole23
10-17-2020, 05:30 PM

tholdren
10-17-2020, 05:31 PM
She's a fraud

Winehole23
10-17-2020, 05:38 PM
vote her out if you don't like her. are you a Michigan resident?

tholdren
10-17-2020, 05:41 PM
vote her out if you don't like her. are you a Michigan resident?

As they should. She's low iq and lies

pgardn
10-17-2020, 05:44 PM

While Roger Stone walks free...
Sure thing foldren

tholdren
10-17-2020, 05:45 PM
While Roger Stone walks free...
Sure thing foldren

Remember when you said covid would make hospitals over capacity? I do

pgardn
10-17-2020, 05:48 PM
Remember when you said covid would make hospitals over capacity? I do

He lies and he is a felon.
Lock yourself up.

Yes it did to the ICU units in San Antonio. You know where the Covid patients go.
But the basement with the generator was open. You can make an ICU unit out of the vacuum of outer space - thefoldren.
Next.

tholdren
10-17-2020, 06:24 PM
He lies and he is a felon.
Lock yourself up.

Yes it did to the ICU units in San Antonio. You know where the Covid patients go.
But the basement with the generator was open. You can make an ICU unit out of the vacuum of outer space - thefoldren.
Next.

You lied. You did. You have been wrong the whole time. You low

Ef-man
10-17-2020, 06:56 PM
^^^^
More gossip

tholdren
10-17-2020, 07:57 PM

boutons_deux
10-18-2020, 08:31 AM
21 Alleged White Supremacists Indicted In Utah On Federal Drug And Firearms Charges

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/16/924727639/21-alleged-white-supremacists-indicted-in-utah-on-federal-drug-and-firearms-char?sc=18&f=1001

DMC
10-18-2020, 09:08 AM

pgardn isn't mentally aware

Winehole23
10-18-2020, 11:37 AM
(kaffeeklatching with tholdren) :coffee:coffee

tholdren
10-18-2020, 12:11 PM
As they should. She's low iq and lies

Ef-man
10-18-2020, 06:31 PM
^^^^
Fake news

tholdren
10-18-2020, 06:34 PM
pgardn isn't mentally aware

pgardn
10-18-2020, 08:27 PM
^^^^
More gossip

Take it from DMC, Mr. Science... yeah sure...

tholdren
10-18-2020, 08:43 PM
Take it from DMC, Mr. Science... yeah sure...

How are them hospitals?

Ef-man
10-18-2020, 09:41 PM
How are them hospitals?

Waiting for your family.

:tu

tholdren
10-18-2020, 09:57 PM
Waiting for your family.

Why?

Ef-man
10-18-2020, 10:03 PM
My prediction for this year, one of your close family members dies, and it will be your fault.

Not much you can do about it.

tholdren
10-18-2020, 10:18 PM
My prediction for this year, one of your close family members dies, and it will be your fault.

Lolooooolloolllollllllollollolllllllllooolllllooll lllllllllllllloooooolllklooooooooooooolllllkllllll lIokI'llI'llillillill

Hide

Ef-man
10-18-2020, 10:19 PM
Lolooooolloolllollllllollollolllllllllooolllllooll lllllllllllllloooooolllklooooooooooooolllllkllllll lIokI'llI'llillillill

Hide

Lolol all you want but it will happen.

Your fault and you cannot do anything about it.

tholdren
10-18-2020, 10:21 PM
Lolol all you want but it will happen.

Your fault and you cannot do anything about it.

Loloooloollhgu9c9x8rz8rzirzo4z4zydoysoysyxyxyv

Hide maskbro

Ef-man
10-18-2020, 10:23 PM
Loloooloollhgu9c9x8rz8rzirzo4z4zydoysoysyxyxyv

Hide maskbro

Do not worry, it will not be covid related.

But definitely, it will be your fault.

tholdren
10-18-2020, 10:26 PM

Loloooooolploolloolloololoollollllooooollolllollol llllllll)lllllllooooooooloolloooll

I'm a single man over the age of 60. I do not have family.

Ef-man
10-18-2020, 10:46 PM
Loloooooolploolloolloololoollollllooooollolllollol llllllll)lllllllooooooooloolloooll

Still happening and you will be more alone.

Cannot be helped.

Reck
10-19-2020, 08:20 AM
These dudes were not fucking around. They just released video evidence of the plot to kidnap the big Gretch.

Winehole23
10-19-2020, 08:35 AM
I'm a single man over the age of 60. I do not have family.(bites tongue)

pgardn
10-19-2020, 09:37 AM
https://apple.news/ATYwliZMeTrmaNd9uCRV9xg

A look from abroad.
The British reporters here seem to take our militia problem quite seriously.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 04:52 PM
Still happening and you will be more alone.

Cannot be helped.

Bwahahahahhahahaha derptime

Ef-man
10-19-2020, 04:59 PM
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...still going to happen.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 05:00 PM
Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...still going to happen.

Bwahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahababhahab abzbbabababbababahabahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahha

Lolooooooloolooolooooollloolkokll

ElNono
10-19-2020, 05:40 PM

:lmao forever alone

tholdren
10-19-2020, 06:31 PM
:lmao forever alone

Traveling the world. No mask

clambake
10-19-2020, 06:35 PM

To where? Let’s see what the world is for you.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 06:36 PM
To where? Let’s see what the world is for you.:lol "traveling the world" by doing ST forum runs four times a day.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 06:38 PM
:lol "traveling the world" by doing ST forum runs four times a day.

Chumpdump scared at home in a mask. I am traveling all over the world.
Loloooll

You

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 06:41 PM
Chumpdump scared at home in a mask. I am traveling all over the world.
Loloooll

You:lol I don't wear a mask at home.

Where are you right now?

tholdren
10-19-2020, 06:43 PM
:lol I don't wear a mask at home.

Where are you right now?

Lolololollool yes you do. You said you do. Now chumpdump trying to be extra creepy.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 06:44 PM
Lolololollool yes you do. You said you do. Now chumpdump trying to be extra creepy.
f:lolldren f:lollds

You're in your bunker.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 06:47 PM

Chumpdump crazy

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 06:50 PM
Chumpdump crazy:lol you bragged where you were before now I just shut you up like I do every time.

Winehole23
10-19-2020, 06:50 PM
foldren so lazy

tholdren
10-19-2020, 07:13 PM
:lol you bragged where you were before now I just shut you up like I do every time.

Chumpdump asking for personal information. Then getting hot and bothered when an older man refuses his advances.

Sicko

ElNono
10-19-2020, 07:15 PM

foldren trying to change the subject :lmao
forever alone :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 07:17 PM
Chumpdump asking for personal information. Then getting hot and bothered when an older man refuses his advances.

Sicko:lmao Your general location isn't personal information. You freely volunteered before when you were bragging about playing bing:lol.

Now you're terrified of me asking where you are in the world you brag about traveling while simultaneously saying I'm too afraid to leave my house.

Pick a lane.

clambake
10-19-2020, 07:19 PM
His epic trip to Mexico is the local taco bell

When he goes for a hamburger, he’s in germany

Italy is his trip olive garden

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 07:20 PM
Dude's in an RV touring bingo halls.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 07:45 PM
:lmao Your general location isn't personal information. You freely volunteered before when you were bragging about playing bing:lol.

Now you're terrified of me asking where you are in the world you brag about traveling while simultaneously saying I'm too afraid to leave my house.

Pick a lane.

Chumpdump backtrack like usual. Making unwanted advances

benefactor
10-19-2020, 07:47 PM

60's and single? Nothing about that is surprising.

benefactor
10-19-2020, 07:52 PM
Dude's in an RV touring bingo halls.
Nah...he's the creepy old guy at the bar that inserts himself into conversations, repeating the same tired unfunny sayings while everyone in the space that he has invaded is desperately searching for an exit while he's in mid sentence.

ElNono
10-19-2020, 07:52 PM

tholdren
10-19-2020, 07:53 PM
Nah...he's the creepy old guy at the bar that inserts himself into conversations, repeating the same tired unfunny sayings while everyone in the space that he has invaded is desperately searching for an exit while he's in mid sentence.

Lolololooooloop

Double post

BeahahazhahjAjjzjzjjzjjzhjzjzzhhhshsdj

What a low low

Will Hunting
10-19-2020, 07:54 PM
He's like a more mentally ill version of Avante.

Ef-man
10-19-2020, 07:54 PM

And foldren cannot do math.

ElNono
10-19-2020, 07:55 PM

Probably has mom and dad buried in the basement, tbh

tholdren
10-19-2020, 07:55 PM
Covid ifr

Loloolooooolll

Hide

clambake
10-19-2020, 07:57 PM
I can see him singing happy birthday to me.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 07:57 PM
Covid ifr

Loloolooooolll

Hide

ElNono
10-19-2020, 07:58 PM
I can see him singing happy birthday to me.

When your daily meltdowns are "the best part of my day", you need to get yourself checked.

I don't recall a poster getting more shat on in here, and I've been around a while.

clambake
10-19-2020, 07:58 PM
Probably has mom and dad buried in the basement, tbh

Just the dad. Dad never liked him.

Mom’s in the rocker upstairs.

ElNono
10-19-2020, 08:01 PM
Just the dad. Dad never liked him.

Mom’s in the rocker upstairs.

Hopefully mommy is still giving him his meds, tbh... all kidding aside, mental health is a serious problem.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 08:02 PM
Hopefully mommy is still giving him his meds, tbh... all kidding aside, mental health is a serious problem.
Looooooloolooooookkookl

El wrongwrong said mommy

Lolooloooooooooooook

benefactor
10-19-2020, 08:04 PM
Basically. Same premise but sadder. What was intriguing about Avante is he took many elements of his real life and kept them while adding just enough fantasy to make him appear to be more than what he was. His downfall was the constant hyperbole. Nothing about his twisted steel narrative was believable...but the rest about being in insurance and where he lived was plausible. I don't know that in my over 20 years of talking to different motherfuckers online that I've ever seen anything quite like it. Honestly, I miss him a little sometimes.

ElNono
10-19-2020, 08:08 PM
Basically. Same premise but sadder. What was intriguing about Avante is he took many elements of his real life and kept them while adding just enough fantasy to make him appear to be more than what he was. His downfall was the constant hyperbole. Nothing about his twisted steel narrative was believable...but the rest about being in insurance and where he lived was plausible. I don't know that in my over 20 years of talking to different motherfuckers online that I've ever seen anything quite like it. Honestly, I miss him a little sometimes.

Same type of craving attention, but much less funny, so a lot more lame. When he's completely ignored he keeps melting down quoting himself. Avante at least had a bit of imagination and self-respect. Not foldren though.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 08:08 PM
20 years online. How dumb

benefactor
10-19-2020, 08:19 PM
Same type of craving attention, but much less funny, so a lot more lame. When he's completely ignored he keeps melting down quoting himself. Avante at least had a bit of imagination and self-respect. Not foldren though.
Remember Avante going in on koriwhat? Good times.:lol

tholdren
10-19-2020, 08:20 PM

benefactor
10-19-2020, 08:22 PM
60 plus, single and online posting long strings of lol's. How sad.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 08:26 PM
60 plus, single and online posting long strings of lol's. How sad.

Loloiooooloolloolooloolkookkklkklkkklkkkkkkkkkllko olooll

You wear a mask and admitted hanging out online for 20plus years. And triggered by a 60 yo.

This guy is a CORONABRO!!!!!!!

ElNono
10-19-2020, 08:42 PM
Remember Avante going in on koriwhat? Good times.:lol

Boomer on deplorable violence :lol

tholdren
10-19-2020, 08:43 PM
Loloiooooloolloolooloolkookkklkklkkklkkkkkkkkkllko olooll

You wear a mask and admitted hanging out online for 20plus years. And triggered by a 60 yo.

This guy is a CORONABRO!!!!!!!

HereShe notes, for example, if a man was in a hospice and was given weeks to live and happened to catch it, but die from the underlying condition, he would be counted as a “COVID” death.

Ef-man
10-19-2020, 08:44 PM
HereShe notes, for example, if a man was in a hospice and was given weeks to live and happened to catch it, but die from the underlying condition, he would be counted as a “COVID” death.

Get a hold of yourself derp.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 08:45 PM
Get a hold of yourself derp.

Loloooloollooooooooooolooollo

Covid ifr

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 08:50 PM
Chumpdump backtrack like usual.:lmao no backtrack at all.

You're afraid to say you're in an RV leeching wifi off a McDonald's in Tulsa.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 08:52 PM
:lmao no backtrack at all.

Chumpdump continues to make advances

Gross

Ef-man
10-19-2020, 08:53 PM
:lmao no backtrack at all.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 08:53 PM
60's and single? Nothing about that is surprising.:lmao

tholdren
10-19-2020, 08:54 PM
Chumpdump continues to make advances

Gross

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 08:55 PM
f:lolldren completely folded forever.

No more big shot.:lol

tholdren
10-19-2020, 08:56 PM

Bwahahaahahzhzhzyzyhahahaayhz

Chumpdump steering away from his personal inquiries. You hate to see it.

Ef-man
10-19-2020, 08:58 PM

No moar “Official” kill shot at that.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 08:59 PM
Bwahahaahahzhzhzyzyhahahaayhz

Chumpdump steering away from his personal inquiries. You hate to see it.

Beahhahaauuahauaayayyayaaazy

Chumpdump rolled over again

Ef-man
10-19-2020, 09:00 PM
No moar “Official” kill shot at that.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 09:01 PM

I won. Covid ifr

ElNono
10-19-2020, 09:03 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/a1/f2/44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 09:03 PM
:lol I just made f:lolldren meltdown again.

He'll never brag about where he is again.

Victory!

tholdren
10-19-2020, 09:05 PM
:lol I just made f:lolldren meltdown again.

He'll never brag about where he is again.

Victory!
In Taiwan 2 days ago

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 09:06 PM
In Taiwan 2 days ago:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:roll in:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

f:lolldren so easily bullied.

tholdren
10-19-2020, 09:09 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

f:lolldren so easily bullied.

Proved you wrong again. Its too easy. Best part is you're too low to know you lost. Bwajahahzhzhzhsshshysysysysssyssysyysyysysysysysys ysysysysydududududududududyd

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 09:10 PM
Proved You didn't prove you were anywhere.:lol

All you proved was you could be bullied by me.:lol

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 09:13 PM
If you want to convince me you fled to a practically COVID-free island so you could tell ST you're alone....

:lolK.

Ef-man
10-19-2020, 09:15 PM
You didn't prove you were anywhere.:lol

All you proved was you could be bullied by me.:lol

Must be related to the derp.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2020, 09:16 PM
Must be related to the derp.

:lol:lol He's stalking posters into non-COVID threads and trying to use the lingo.

Ef-man
10-19-2020, 09:31 PM
:lol He's stalking posters into non-COVID threads and trying to use the lingo.

Must be suffering derpvid-19 as the symptoms include: being triggered, will not admit to being wrong, no math/science, and desperate for attention.

SnakeBoy
03-29-2021, 10:48 PM
Judge tosses terrorism threat charge against 3 accused in alleged Whitmer plot
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2021/03/29/gretchen-whitmer-plot-threat-paul-bellar-joseph-morrison-pete-musico/7044920002/