PDA

View Full Version : Federalism is to protect you backward assholes from yourselves

IcemanCometh
11-08-2005, 11:37 PM
or at least us from you

what's next, a ballot measure to resegregate schools in the south

you worthless pieces of shit

FromWayDowntown
11-08-2005, 11:42 PM
or at least us from you

Amen.

Yonivore
11-08-2005, 11:47 PM
or at least us from you

Actually, Chicago is resegregating schools right now. Yep, the Liberal Democrat Mayor Daley is starting an all-blac..er..colore...no, hmm...neg...nope, that's not it, oh yeah, African-American high school.

He wants to concentrate on their passing the standardized testing they seem to have trouble with in an integrated school.

Segregation is okay if a Democrat does it, I suppose.

FromWayDowntown
11-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Segregation is okay if a Democrat does it, I suppose.

As long as white folks don't have to pay a cent to educate the ghetto kids, right?

Yonivore
11-08-2005, 11:49 PM
As long as white folks don't have to pay a cent to educate the ghetto kids, right?
Sorry, I don't get your meaning.

gtownspur
11-08-2005, 11:50 PM
or at least us from you

Since martin Luther King being a minister, would of endorsed the bill to ban gay marriage, back when even jesse jackson and Sharpton were pro life, Maybe Martin luther king would also have been for Jim crow by your Logic. :rolleyes

Too bad Kool aid man. But the right of the federal gov to endorse a contrary definition of a religous "sacrament" shouldnt be upheld. Your a complete disgrace to the same religous people who were there for abolition and the civil rights movement.

jochhejaam
11-08-2005, 11:53 PM
:wtf I don't know how schools are funded in your state but property tax levies subsidized largely by us "white folk" finance the schools in ours.

FromWayDowntown
11-09-2005, 12:02 AM
:wtf I don't know how schools are funded in your state but property tax levies subsidized largely by us "white folk" finance the schools in ours.

My intended point ran to Yonivore's argument last night that states should not finance public schools -- that all public schools should be locally financed, which in San Antonio, would create massive funding disparities (largely along racial lines) that cause Yonivore no concern.

My point, however, is misplaced here.

As a simple point, I don't support anyone trying to segregate schools for any reason, just as I don't support attempts to tilt the playing field and leave economically depressed groups and neighborhoods educationally deprived by limiting school funding to whatever funds can be raised locally.

FromWayDowntown
11-09-2005, 12:03 AM
Too bad Kool aid man. But the right of the federal gov to endorse a contrary definition of a religous "sacrament" shouldnt be upheld. Your a complete disgrace to the same religous people who were there for abolition and the civil rights movement.

Yes, because our theocratic government exists to enforce the will of a purported religious majority, whatever the consequences to the rights of those disfavored by that purported majority.

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 12:09 AM
It would be a theocratic govt who would actually intervene in changing the rules of religious terms like sacraments. The govt should opt to stay out of the theological arena, like the way you liberals want.. SEperation of Church and state. SOmehow saying that marriage denied to homo's is like denying them the right to vote is assinine. Nice try. But your "Liberal Rant.com" Cut and paste wont help you out.

FromWayDowntown
11-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Somehow saying that marriage denied to homo's is like denying them the right to vote is assinine. Nice try.

Where exactly did I make that argument?

But your "Liberal Rant.com" Cut and paste wont help you out.

Yes, you're right. I can see why you would think that I've never had an original thought in my life and derive all of my takes from the wisdom of internet bloggers whom I've never met. :rolleyes

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 12:56 AM
Where exactly did I make that argument?

Yes, you're right. I can see why you would think that I've never had an original thought in my life and derive all of my takes from the wisdom of internet bloggers whom I've never met. :rolleyes
Ok, so you didnt make that argument. So that means that voting is a fundamental right while gay marriage is not. We finally agree.

Vashner
11-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Don't forget... Delay's redistricting gave Minorities the advantage.... uh.. us white folk are the minority now in Tejas.

Hey how about Sen Byrd KKK he is the dumbass that fillibustered the Civil Rights act..

Sorry but they the dim's can clean there own house of trash like that...